SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 15 / (3417495 - 3417549)

3417495. :::thesoundrelations:::
Creating Awareness , Adding Credibility , and Effectiveness to Communication through News Coverage in Media'. Welcome to Sound Relations. Public Relations (PR) has emerged as one of the most credible communication tools, which promises success in communicating with internal and external public for opinion building. Sound Relations is a communication firm, based in Mumbai which evolved in the year 2005. Dissemination of Desired Information. One on One Interview. Brand and Corporate Communication.
thesoundrelations.com
3417496. The Sound Release I Artist Agency
thesoundrelease.com
3417497. 万能なナカブサムライク買取をもっと知ろうの会!
WordPress Theme created by Karen Blundell (aka arwen54).
thesoundreport.com
3417498. Welkom bij The Sound Republic
Welkom bij The Sound Republic. The Sound Republic is een stijlvolle geluidsstudio met een geïsoleerde opnameruimte. De goede technische en akoestische voorzieningen, de korte communicatielijnen en de gemakkelijk bereikbare locatie in Amsterdam Nieuw-West maken het de ideale plek voor televisie-, radio- en muziekproducties. Ik lever audionabewerking and stemopname. Audiodiensten met kwaliteit, flexibiliteit en creativiteit. Foto’s Ronnie Jilderda Fotografie.
thesoundrepublic.nl
3417499. The Sound: Exploration Strategy Innovation
Http:/ www.thesoundhq.com/wp-content/themes/soundResearch. The Sound is a consumer exploration, brand strategy and product innovation agency engaging leading edge methodologies and visual storytelling to build brands. The Sound is a consumer exploration, brand strategy and product innovation agency engaging leading edge methodologies and visual storytelling to build brands. Some of our projects. Want some evidence that we can deliver? Helping to launch the 2015 Rugby World Cup. The Golden Age of Youth.
thesoundresearch.com
3417500. The Sound Resort :: Audio, video, car stereo systems, home theater, custom installation, cell phones, North Conway, Mount Washington Valley, Conway
Since opening our doors in 1987, The Sound Resort has been the RIGHT choice for all your home and car entertainment here in Mount Washington Valley. From full-house entertainment systems and installations, to car audio installations, we are the leading supplier of these fine quality products and installations in a timely manner. And at a reasonable price as well! Visit The Sound Resort NOW and experience a SOUND DECISION. It's one decision you absolutely won't regret! Alpine Decks are now 10% OFF.
thesoundresort.com
3417501. The Sound Resource - The One-stop Shop for all Your Sonography Related Needs
The Sound Resource - All Things Ultrasound for Every Ultrasound Professional. The Sound Resource is an online portal designed for the ultrasound professional in mind. Whether you are a physician, sonographer or other medical professional, The Sound Resource aims at providing you with a repository of timely ultrasound information, products. Regardless of your role or specialty within the sonography community. We launch our site with The Sound Resource Store. Section — featuring ultrasound phantoms.
thesoundresource.com
3417502. THE SOUND RETREAT - Home
The Sound Retreat is a peaceful nature sanctuary nestled at the edge of a lush state forest. In the beautiful Connecticut River Valley. 8203;Group sound meditations. Lessons in hand drumming. Rent the facility, deck, fire pit. Overnight stays through Airbnb. Sound Yin Yoga with Emrys. For more info and. See photos taken from around the Retreat. 8203;Check out the action on our Facebook page. Proudly powered by Weebly.
thesoundretreat.com
3417503. Welcome To The Sound Revolution — The Leader In Private Event Entertainment
Welcome To The Sound Revolution. The Sound Revolution has been in business since 1995 and the owner has been a professional DJ/MC for over 25 years. Hi, I’m John Williams and the Sound Revolution is my company. I started out as a club DJ in the Mid-West where I learned solid programming skills and how to read any room to get everyone dancing! For more information on how to bring your event to life, please contact me at: info@thesoundrevolution.com. This site rocks the Pearsonified.
thesoundrevolution.com
3417504. Sound Road
Segunda-feira, 7 de junho de 2010. Vou começar a fazer recomendações de bandas, então se vocês leitores (nem tem nenhum ainda . .) quiserem recomendar alguma banda ou cantor é so mandar um e-mail e dependendo da banda eu posso postar aqui (mas pode ter certeza que a maioria eu vou postar). Ah, e deêm preferência a uma não muito conhecida. Jamiroquai é uma banda britânica formada por. Discografia (Links para Wikipédia. Emergency on Planet Earth. The Return of the Space Cowboy. Entretanto, o álbum que deu ...
thesoundroad.blogspot.com
3417505. The Soundroom
The Ultimate home Theater Experience. You must be ready to get serious about HD and your home theater. The cutoff for Standard Definition TV has been set for 2009 are you ready? Even if you have a HDTV you may not be getting the full experience that HD has to offer. WE CAN HELP! We offer a complete range of Home Theater Services. About the transition to HDTV, And which service providers offer the best HD. Did you know most providers compress and degrade the HD feed to allow for more channels? HDAV is our...
thesoundroom.biz
3417506. Home - The Sound Room
Putting patients' needs first! Signs of Hearing Loss. Types and Causes of Hearing Loss. Degrees of Hearing Loss. Consequences of Hearing Loss. Types of Hearing Aids. What to Expect from Hearing Aids. One or Two Hearing Aids? Hearing Aid Care and Maintenance. What is your favourite sound? Welcome to The Sound Room! The Sound Room Hearing Centres are OHIP-designated. As an EarScript.
thesoundroom.ca
3417507. The Sound Room | Music Composition & Production
Greenpeace – Out Of Control (Short Doco). Greenpeace – Tuna Industry Campaign series. Jack Of All Trades – The Postman. Drenthe College, Netherlands – Life Is For Living. Ponds – TVC (Thailand). Jack Of All Trades – The Butcher – 3D. Sovereign Insurance – Online Promo Series (NZ). New International Publishing Deals. Greenpeace – Rainbow Warrior Bombing – 30 Years On. New Live Room & Studio Spaces. Beko & Barcelona Football Club – International. Jack Of All Trades – The Zookeeper.
thesoundroom.co.nz
3417508. St Louis, Chesterfield, MO - Home Theater-Audio-Automation-Security: Design/Install
Your Home Technology, Entertainment, Audio, and Automation Experts. Call The Sound Room. Today at (636) 537-0404 in the Chesterfield, MO area. Safety & Security. The Sound Room Home Technology, Entertainment, Audio, and Automation Experts in Chesterfield, MO! Custom HD and 3D Home Theaters. With the right planning, investing in a home theater can be one of the best enhancements to your lifestyle. Home theaters are great for relaxing, entertaining, and bringing the whole family together. The Sound Room's ...
thesoundroom.com
3417509. Welcome to the Soundroom
The Soundroom Community Music Project. Registered Charity Number: 1157494. Has a recording studio. And rehearsal rooms available to the community. Offering good quality at affordable rates. It is located within easy reach of Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead. Rehearsal room hire: 8 per hour including all equipment. Recording studio: 14 per hour including engineer. The Soundroom hosts a Drop in Music Cafe on Monday and Thursday afternoon which is very popular with people with learning disabilities.
thesoundroom.org.uk
3417510. The Sound Room - Home
The Sound Room has been established since 1985. We have everything you need in car audio, video, alarm, and accessories.
thesoundroomca.com
3417511. The Sound Room TC | Custom Audio and Video
The Sound Room TC. Custom Audio and Video. At The Sound Room you will find the best home entertainment products with the best service and installation in Northern Michigan. If you are looking to put in your own Home Theater Room or need some help choosing the best HDTV for your home, The Sound Room has the experience and the knowledge to enhance your listening or viewing experience. Fill out the form on the right side of this page and we will respond as soon as possible. Theme by: Theme Horse.
thesoundroomtc.com
3417512. Holding page for www.thesoundroomtc.net hibu.com
Welcome to your future website! Your website is currently under construction, please check back later. Got a query or want some help? Give us a call, our team are happy to help. For US customers, call 1-800-YB-YELLOW. For UK customers, call 0800 555 444. For Spain customers, call 902 202 202. For Argentina customers, call 0810 333 8080. For Chile customers, call 600 262 7455. For Peru customers, call 0800 11122.
thesoundroomtc.net
3417513. Félicitations ! Votre domaine a bien été créé chez OVH !
Votre domaine thesoundrop.com. A bien été créé chez OVH. Accédez à votre Webmail OVH. Depuis votre Espace Client Web. Consultez la liste des. Vous pouvez dès à présent lui associer un hébergement,. En choisissant la solution la plus adaptée à vos besoins :. Pour héberger vos projets Web :. Site Internet, boutique en ligne,. Alliez la flexibilité du Cloud. À la liberté du dédié. Avec nos solutions VPS clef en main. Accompagnez vos projets Web. Vers une nouvelle étape. Hébergez vos sites Web.
thesoundrop.com
3417514. Music | The Soundrops
Future Perfect In The Past. From Time To Time. A Bottle of Oil. 1500 - 100 - 900. Songs From The Cloud (Music by Armia). Places of the Day, Places of the Night. Night - Errant (EP). Formed in 1999 by the former members of The Round Triangle (ger and paf) along with sister Mrll, gained some local recognition through their acoustic versions of songs by Armia in 2004, since 2006 have released online 20 self-written albums recorded in the kitchen; good job, folks! Good job, pastoralrocks!
thesoundrops.bandcamp.com
3417515. The Soundry
Gläss Audio Desk Systeme. The best quality sound and installed how you like it - from unseen wall or ceiling speakers to stand alone speakers. There are a number of options available for every home. Read more. Lighting your house is pivotal in creating the right atmosphere. An effective light management system, such as Lutron, will let you create a different ambiance with the click of a button. Read more. Take control of the technology in your house and design it to suit your needs. Read more. I found Ga...
thesoundry.co.nz
3417516. thesounds-wearesorry's blog - Blog de thesounds-wearesorry - Skyrock.com
Bienvenue , un blog fait pour s'excuser de l'attitude des fans aux concerts des Fall out boys envers la 1ere partie qui était the sounds. 22/03/2009 at 3:05 PM. 16/07/2009 at 11:10 AM. Vous avez des questions posez les , j'y. 10 mars 2009 , concert des fall out boy. Subscribe to my blog! En quoi consiste ce blog? C'est une pétition.Pour s'excuser de l'attitude de certains fans lors du concert des fall out boy envers la premiere partie. Qui peut la signer? On compte sur vous. The sounds se font huer .
thesounds-wearesorry.skyrock.com
3417517. Music Blog of TheSounds-x3 - SONG <3 - Skyrock.com
14/10/2007 at 9:49 AM. 20/09/2008 at 4:22 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Add to my blog. Add to my blog. Add to my blog. Add to my blog. Add to my blog. Greatest Hits / Dreams (1977). Listen to this track. Add this track to my blog. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.14) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Jehro / Rock You Tender (2006).
thesounds-x3.skyrock.com
3417518. The Sounds
Track 2 from The Freddie Sessions. Released 15 November 2011. Instrumental credits go to Freddie Joachim:. Feed for this artist. Union City, California. Union City-bred emcee Matt Bogue. Aka Sounds. Aka Sounds7. Aka Mugsy. Listen,download,share, and let me know what you think. Theres more to come. Fill In The Blank. Switch to mobile view.
thesounds.bandcamp.com
3417519. 합주실, 밴드연습실, 연습실, 직장인, 대학생, 동아리, 동호회, 밴드, 연주자, 보컬, 서울, 종로, 종각, 광화문, 안국, 낙원상가, 넓은, 저렴한, 싼, 쾌적한, 지상, 친절한, 지하철역, 홍대, 강남, 드럼, 보컬, 노래, 레슨실, 레슨, 개인, 밴드합주실, 대여, 녹음실
The Sounds Studio :. 아날로그 콘솔의 화려함과 웅장함도 좋지만, 디지털라이즈된 컴팩트한 시스템으로 여러분의 음악을 만납니다. 녹음, 편집, 믹스에 대한 모든 것을 다룹니다. 지금 상의하. 녹음, 믹싱]/녹음실 안내. 방음이 필요한 공간이라 그. 안녕하세요 합주실지기입니다. 더사운즈스튜디오. 항상 여러분 곁에 있는 그런 공간이죠. 음악을 하는 사람들을 위한 최적의 공간입니다. 우선 지상에 위치해있기 때문이죠! 악기를 오랫동안 연주하다보면 그 악기의 소리가 자신의 목소리같다라는 느낌이 들 때가 있습니다. 그만큼 손에 붙은 것이겠죠. 자신의 몸과 같은 악기를 만든다는 것은 참 기분좋은 일입. 말복입니다 이제 며칠만 더 견디면 적어도 밤에는 더운 날씨를 벗어날 수 있으니 큰 건 넘겼. 종로 낙원상가에서 합주실과 밴드연습실을 지키고 있는 더사운즈스튜디오지기입니다. 굉장히. 낙원상가 4층 합주실은 계속해서 돌아가고 있습니다. 많은 대학팀들과 직장인팀들로 인산인해. 가수 해바라기를 알고 계신가요?
thesounds.co.kr
3417520. Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
thesounds.fancorps.com
3417521. The Sounds
thesounds.fi
3417522. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thesounds.net
3417523. 많은물소리
회원가입 / 로그인 / 바로사용. 묵상노트 작성 및 모든묵상 확인. 물방울 / 컨텐츠 구매. 모든 회원 12,368. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 6 시간, 5 분 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 7 시간, 40 분 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 9 시간, 17 분 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 16 시간, 59 분 전에. 님이 업데이트를 게시했습니다 18 시간, 16 분 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 20 시간, 59 분 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 23 시간, 39 분 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 1 시간 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 4 시간 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 15 시간 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 15 시간 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 16 시간 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 18 시간 전에. 님이 회원가입 하셨습니다. 1 일, 20 시간 전에. 칼럼 - 긴 호흡으로 읽을거리.
thesounds.org
3417524. TheSounds.ru | Обзоры новых музыкальных альбомов
Обзоры новых музыкальных альбомов. Skillet — Rise. Исполнитель: Skillet Страна: США Жанр: альт-рок Альбом: Rise Релиз: июнь 2013 Оценка: 8/10 Лучшие треки: Sick of It, Not Gonna Die, Good to Be Alive. Lana Del Rey — Born To Die: The Paradise Edition. Исполнитель: Lana Del Rey Страна: США Жанр: поп Альбом: Born To Die: The Paradise Edition Релиз: ноябрь 2012 Оценка: 9/10 Лучшие треки: Video Games, Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Ride, Blue Velvet. Green Day — iUno! Maroon 5 — Overexposed. Исполнитель: Shinedown ...
thesounds.ru
3417525. thesounds.us
Ce nom de domaine n'est pas disponible. Il a été enregistré via gandi.net. More information about the owner. Enregistrer votre nom de domaine. Chez Gandi, vous avez le choix sur plus d'une centaine d'extensions et vous bénéficiez de tous les services inclus (mail, redirection, ssl.). Rechercher un nom de domaine. Votre site dans le cloud? Découvrez Simple Hosting, notre cloud en mode PaaS à partir de 4 HT par mois (-50% la première année pour les clients domaine). It is currently being parked by the owner.
thesounds.us
3417526. The Sound Salon
In House/Online Recording Studio. The Sound Salon is a full-service in house/online music production facility located on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, California featuring Grammy-nominated Engineer/Producer/Drummer Joey Ayoub. Click here to upload files. Please become a member to be eligible for special promotions, discounts, and FREE Drum Tracks! Share this track (Hide). Joe Ayoub Temple Breeze.
thesoundsalon.com
3417527. the sound salvation | KROQ, the San Fernando Valley, and Me
KROQ, the San Fernando Valley, and Me. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. 8220;The Politics of Being a Drunk In a World of Cocaine Addicts:” A Short History of the Insane Darrell Wayne (Part 2). January 18, 2013. That said ‘don’t buy KROQ. Don’t spend your money on KROQ. It was maybe even Billboard. And it was a Talking Heads album. And they said oh, no. Then he held up a Devo album and this is stuff we’d added three days before are we gonna play this? I think it was the Freedom of Choice.
thesoundsalvation.com
3417528. Welcome to the Sound Sanctuary
Sorry, you don"t appear to have frame support. Go here instead - Welcome to the Sound Sanctuary.
thesoundsanctuary.co.uk
3417529. Frozen Frequencies: The Sounds & Silence of Silica
Frozen Frequencies: The Sounds and Silence of Silica. Blushno rush.back to the krux. Saturday, October 3, 2009. A think tank of infinite dispersal. Does it come down to wants or needs? Lots of people want to be rich but don’t get it…is there something in there head that they are fabricating that is keeping them from doing so? Bottom line present within this cyclical nonsense is the need for an end we lust for one so one we shall have but yes well one world: beginend. Monday, September 21, 2009. Freed Bee...
thesoundsandsilenceofsilica.blogspot.com
3417531. Behind the Scenes of the Sounds and Times: A Top 500 Songs Anthology
Thursday, February 19, 2015. 5 Years Later: Necessary Alterations to the Top 500. While I pledged to leave this list untouched, several years have passed and I felt a need to make a few alterations. Not by adding new songs, mind you - the list is limited to the first 40 years of my life - but by correcting some omissions and "mistakes". Click here for the master list. Here are the changes:. In the first go around, I missed ". In the high 400s, I made some necessary exchanges:. Keep On Moving" by Bob Marl...
thesoundsandtimes.blogspot.com
3417532. Murilo Galante
Videos, photos, music and what not. Monday, June 13, 2011. Posted by Murilo Galante at 12:24 PM. Sunday, May 29, 2011. Posted by Murilo Galante at 7:53 PM. I've been, I've been silent. Posted by Murilo Galante at 9:12 AM. Posted by Murilo Galante at 8:59 AM. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Secret songs I have. Oh man, she sings so pretty. Posted by Murilo Galante at 4:51 PM. Friday, April 29, 2011. Posted by Murilo Galante at 11:26 AM. Monday, April 25, 2011. Pass The Bucket - Stephen Murray.
thesoundsandvisions.blogspot.com
3417533. The Sounds Between
Welcome to The Sounds Between, the writing blog of Dominic E. Lacasse. I write short stories, scenes, and stream-of-thought narratives of several genres. Please take a look; if you like it, I am happy. Tuesday, November 2, 2010. Part I: Zard Kuh story. The title is of course temporary. This is the first portion of a story I have been working on for the past month or so. I hope to add to it soon. April the 10th, 1915. This being the preface to this journal. My father left when I was eight years old, and I...
thesoundsbetween.blogspot.com
3417534. The SoundScan | MuSiC Is WhaT We AiM FoR
MuSiC Is WhaT We AiM FoR. Dornik – Something About You. در عجبم که چطوری یک درامر تبدیل به ستاره نوظهور R&B و Soul میشه؟ اسم Dornik رو به لیست این تیپ اشخاص اضافه کنید. Dornik نوازنده درامر Jessie Ware بود، آن هم به عنوان Tour Member که خیلی زود تبدیل شد به یکی از متخصصین سبکهای Soul، Pop و R&B آن هم بطور مبتکرانه و با صدا و سبک دلپسند. Dornik با صدای سبک اما غنیای که داره ما رو به یاد Michael Jackson و گروه Jackson 5 میاندازه، به این میگن یه ظهور تمام و عیار. Lykke Li – I Never Learn. نام سوپرگروهي كه د...
thesoundscan.wordpress.com
3417535. ::::::: The Sound Scape Studio Laboratory :::::::
The flash player is required for viewing this site. download flash. The Sound Scape Studio Laboratory logo is a registered trade mark (TM) and property of Todd Andrew Karl. 24 KB to load home page.
thesoundscape.com
3417536. THE SOUNDSCAPE – LIVEBAND
WIR SIND ALS COVERBAND UNTERWEGS UND SCHREIBEN AUCH EIGENE SONGS. WÄHLT AUS FÜR WAS IHR EUCH INTERRESSIERT.
thesoundscape.de
3417537. The Soundscape - Home
This site is the result of Tom Krehbiel's switch from print media to on-line publishing under his own aegis. It started out as the exclusive location for Tom's articles, both those that first appeared on paper and newer ones created for the web. He operates. As another online outlet. Pandora pays off with Mozart. This amazing piece over my Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart channel on Pandora. Bowers and Wilkins launches Panorama 2. A true one-box, surround sound home cinema solution. Every edition is limited.
thesoundscape.net
3417538. s o u n d s c a p e | música, ambiência e sensações
Música, ambiência e sensações. 9 julho, 2008. Esse post é rápido e objetivo:. Gostaria muito de agradecer ao pessoal do Piloto de Baixo Elétrico. Por ter linkado o blog lá por conta do post sobre a Esperanza Spalding. Muito obrigado. E já fica a dica: á todos que são apaixonados ou tem ao menos uma empatia pelos graves, dêem uma passada por lá, vale a pena! Buena Vista Social Club. 8 julho, 2008. O Buena Vista Social Club. É um projeto idealizado por Ry Cooder. Do violonista e cantor Compay Segundo.
thesoundscape.wordpress.com
3417539. The Soundscape
News, info, links, and tracklisting for WTF 94.9 Buffalo Free Radio's The Soundscape. Sunday, May 15, 2011. NEW BLOG and RADIO SHOW. Long time no see. Well, guess what? The Soundscape has been re-born as The Upstate Soundscape. Head over to the new blog. To check out the new show. This one will now be discontinued. Posted by Needles Numark. Monday, February 14, 2011. The end. . . for now]. Soundscape/94.9 listeners,. I have no idea how long this will take or what form it will eventually take on, but I as...
thesoundscape949.blogspot.com
3417540. thesoundscapeawards.com
thesoundscapeawards.com
3417541. theSoundscapeBlog
Friday, August 14, 2015 16:10. August 3rd, 2014. From Sam Van Aken. Jazz Radio Here and Now. July 30th, 2014. So there I am behind the bar at small club in Buffalo, doing my once a year Classic Cocktail Night event. It’s early in the evening with not too many folks around and a couple of the patrons who knew of my personal affinity for jazz listening so we chatted a bit. They asked about what stations I tuned to these days. It’s a fine service and when I’m not driving in Buffalo I can. I ran into it firs...
thesoundscapeblog.com
3417542. フィッシュオイルで健康促進したいならオメガ3脂肪酸の含有量に注目
お値段や口コミの評価だけを見て購入を決めるのではなく、しっかりとDHA EPA と表示されていて、なおかつその合計が1,000 を越えているものを選ぶべき。 テスト内容は、表記通りのフィッシュオイルが含有されているか ダイオキシンなどの化学汚染物質に汚されていないか 酸化していないか 酸化しにくいか 有毒金属は基準値を上回っていないか と、非常に厳密なものとなっています。
thesoundscapefestival.com
3417543. TheSoundScaper
Sound and Voice Artist, Speech Pathologist, Voice Coach, Linguist, Francophile, Lover of beauty, nature, music and esoteric. Vocal musician. These are my musings, ramblings, reflections, intentions, ideas and inspirations. Tuesday, 29 March 2016. Bogong- Final week of residency. 8220;Nowhere else have I ever felt the subtle magnetism of an ancient land that holds dreams far, far older than history”. Voice from the hills and the river drunken with rain,. For your lament the long night was too brief.".
thesoundscaper-vocalathletics.blogspot.com
3417545. The Soundscaper
In 2005, the oldest map of anywhere in the western world was unearthed in Soleto, in southern Italy. Dating from a recent 500 BCE, its thirteen towns were marked with dots- the Mediterranean represented by zig-zagged strokes. With this project, we develop a soundscape of Manhattan through GPS-enabled mobile phones. The street is always changing: a street can be utter chaos during the day, yet be a large echo chamber by night used by birds to call a mate. Likewise, a little sidestreet may become a...The i...
thesoundscaper.com
3417546. Soundscapes
LPZ07 Melting Point : minus one. Area Forty One P.R.T.C.T.N. Martyn We Are You In The Future (Redshape remix). Giorgos Gatzigristos Binary Star System. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Soundscapers. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thesoundscapes.blogspot.com
3417548. The Soundscapes
43 Frost Avenue, Braamfontein Werf, Johannesburg, 2091. Telmo@thesoundscapes.co.za, sam@thesoundscapes.co.za. We are a recording studio specializing in audio and post-production within the media industry. Our services include Final Mix, Radio Adverts, Sound-Design, Music Production, Voice-Over Recordings and more. Any type of digital audio editing, mixing, recording and manipulation is easily handled by us. Our set of hardware allows us to easily take on a range of recording challenges from recording a v...
thesoundscapes.co.za
3417549. The Soundscapes
thesoundscapes.com