SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 18 / (3424527 - 3424581)

3424527. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
thespian.biz
3424528. You are the reason my heart beats
Přihlásit se ». Registrovat se ». GALERIE: Mapy sněhu 12.1. - 14.1. 2017. Rychlé vaření pro zaneprázděné matky (i otce). Nejčastější přešlapy při úpravě obočí: Neděláš je také? 7 července 2012 v 10:28 ChristinexSykes. Vítám vás na svém blogu. Nad tímhle textem můžete vidět mou maličkost. D Jmenuji se Kristýna. Ale jinak se většinou o mě dočete jako o ChristinexSykes. Nebo pod starou přezdívkou CATliexDesrosiers. Ti letá holka z Brna. A studuji polygrafickou střední školu- grafika. Hosted by blog.cz.
thespian.blog.cz
3424529. thespian.co.uk - This website is for sale! - thespian Resources and Information.
The owner of thespian.co.uk. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 999 GBP! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thespian.co.uk
3424530. thespian in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Thespian in a sentence. To me, thats like complaining that the people who speak Shakespearian English tend to be SCA or. Except that gay men do stop having sex for long enough to have careers as. Musicians, software executives, etc ad nauseum. Complaining about a small sample size screams of ignorance; theres nothing wrong with shameless extroversion, thespianism, or small sample sizes. Use cream in a sentence.
thespian.inasentence.org
3424531. thespian.info - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thespian.info
3424532. Adventures of a Freelance Murray Slaughter
Adventures of a Freelance Murray Slaughter. Upgrade to paid account! Welcome to my journal! Let me feed you. I was in the hospital for a week. Does this look awesome? You know it does. Welcome to my journal! Dec 31st, 2020 07:18 am. Clay Shirky, teacher in the Interactive Telecommunications Program at N.Y.U as part of a discussion addressing, 'In the online world, is the notion of a public/private divide simply not applicable? Clipped from roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com. Just keep Shirky in mind :-).
thespian.livejournal.com
3424533. thespian.net - This website is for sale! - Thespian Resources and Information.
This domain name is available exclusively through Sedo! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thespian.net
3424534. Silverturn - Home Page
Silverturn Internet is your one stop for web and email hosting services. Powered by wireless WAN technology, Silverturn is able to provide services at lower cost than competitors because there are no telco charges for local service. Silverturn can host your domain, providing DNS service as well.
thespian.org
3424535. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
thespian.us
3424536. Memories of the class of 1990 AHS | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Memories of the class of 1990 AHS. Just another WordPress.com weblog. I am a alumni of Auburn Senior High School Class of 1990 in Auburn, Washington. If you are from another part of the USA or the rest of the world my apologees. In August of 2010 is the 20th Anniversary of our departure. See here:. Http:/ ahs1990.yolasite.com/. Please note I am not part of Sarahs team but simply a nostalgic dreamer remembering my childhood along with many others. On March 21, 2010 at 5:18 am Leave a Comment.
thespian1990.wordpress.com
3424537. how to write a pantomime!
We're curious about: SOLARCOM. Looking for Accurate Weather Forecasts? Idea: how to write a pantomime! Welcome to http:/ thespian23 .az.com. AZ AZCOM 2011 ZORGIUM:. These following stats are for our tracking and internal use only:. SiteClicks: 67%, SegmentsViewed: 78%, Weight: 88%. ForwardChainedVisitors: 87%, LinkBacks: 51%, VerControl: 1.17. How to Write a Pantomime. So you want to write a Pantomime? Not sure where to start, how to go about it? Where to get story lines? How many pages it should be?
thespian23.az.com
3424538. Allrie's Mountaintop
Tuesday, June 03, 2014. I gave up on blogging because it seemed as if everyone else did. I finally started using Facebook, but have quickly realized that what I really wanted was to blog again. This time I will start anew [stole that from Lura! Where does one go to consult the wise[wo]man? To the top of the mountain, of course! Besides I grew up on the side of a very steep hill in the top house. So my title is an invitation. WARNING: I can be very wordy, though I never mean to be so. So thats it. I'm...
thespian52.blogspot.com
3424539. Thespian7's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. Μικρός Σερίφης-Παγίδα στην Ποντερόσα. Décembre 24, 2012. Η είσοδος.της πόλης αυτή την ώρα είναι γεμάτη από νεοφερμένους καβαλάρηδες οι οποίοι καλπάζουν με αργό τροχασμό.Φτάνουν σιγά σιγά στο κέντρο της Βιρτζίνια Σίτυ σχηματίζοντας παρέες μα κάποιος που έχει εξασκημένο μάτι ξεχωρίζει αμέσως πως η συγκεκριμένη παρέα που ξεμακραίνει καλπάζοντας σιγά σιγά απο τις άλλες είναι λίγο αλλόκοτη και υπερβολικά ασυνήθιστη. Προσέξτε την αρκ… »ψελλίζει και χάνει αμέσως τι...Raquo;&rs...
thespian7.wordpress.com
3424540. Integrating Tech
My journey, both successes and failures, with transforming my high school English classroom into a 21st Century Classroom. I'll discuss things I've tried, what seems to have worked, and what doesn't. I'll also blog about technology related items that pique my interest or that I've been involved with in my district. Feedback is always welcome. Tuesday, August 18, 2009. Backchanneling Basics #13 - Other uses of a backchannel. I promised this blogpost for the middle of June after school was out. And student...
thespian70.blogspot.com
3424541. Thespian9309 (Josh) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 257 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Favouri...
thespian9309.deviantart.com
3424542. thespian96 (Ashley) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Killing sounds so permanent. Disney just got 10% crazier. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Disney just got 10% crazier. Hug him and feel the bliss. Last Visit: 135 weeks ago. Why," you ask?
thespian96.deviantart.com
3424543. Thespiana 2017
Saturday, February 25, 2017, 7PM and Sunday, February 26, 2017, 2:30PM. Monday, October 24, 2016. After great success in 2016, Thespiana returns to the Cottonwood Center for the Arts with all-new and original rehearsed readings of "Gray Comedies" for 2017. Playwrights include Mark and Lauren Arnest, Chuck Cabell, Warren Epstein, Phil Ginsburg, and Jeff Schmoyer. Saturday, February 25, 2017, 7PM and Sunday, February 26, 2017, 2:30PM. Cottonwood Center for the Arts Theater. Read about Thespiana 2016. In 20...
thespiana.com
3424544. The Creators of a World Unknown - Livin' In The Limelight!
Livin' In The Limelight! Some Details About Me. Send Me A Message! Wk 13: *ANOTHER* costume Update. It's yet another costume update. I'm just letting you know that Mr. Abrams has ever-so-graciously lent me old boots of his. They are about a size or so too large for me, which is perfect for a poh-ah chimnay swayp like Awfred Dooli'l. When I get the gloves, I'll create a follow-up post to showcase the entire costume, sans make-up. Wk 13: Costume Update. Today I got my costume together for my presentation!
thespianacclaimed.weebly.com
3424545. thespianAlto (The wettening... the wettening!) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? The wettening. the wettening! Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. The wettening. the wettening! Last Visit: 190 weeks ago. Who a...
thespianalto.deviantart.com
3424546. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thespianalumni.org
3424547. thespianandcompany.com Parked, Courtesy of omnis.com
This web page is parked FREE. Courtesy of omnis.com. Is this your domain? Click here to turn it into a website. A New Web Site in Minutes! Flash Intro, Photo Albums, and more! Linux or Windows, 32bit or 64bit. GUI based management system. FREE web-based remote reboot. In-Stock or Built to your Specs. Web-based Reverse DNS manager. Power Manager (Reboot/Power On/Power Off). GUI based management system. Equipment install and maintenance.
thespianandcompany.com
3424549. The thespian´s Art
The thespian´s Art. Viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011. Brief History of The Stanislavski System of Acting by Rogelio A. Nevares-Guajardo MFA. When discussing or pondering on Russian acting technique, in order to avoid circumlocution and anachronism, one must bear in mind the statements below. The following are true:. Stanislavski was a great actor. He did not consider himself a great actor and therefore taught himself to be one based on his observation of actors of his time whom, he thought, were great.
thespianarts.blogspot.com
3424550. Thespian At Play: Rachel's Drama Blog
Thespian At Play: Rachels Drama Blog. Dear Disbelief, GTFO! Let's Get This Started. Powered by LiveJournal.com. Feb 18th, 2010. Dear Disbelief, GTFO! From The Beatles, to RENT, to Metric and everything in between! This was apparent to me, even as I sat centre stage in tableau. I had never heard either monologue at that point and I remember thinking, as they circled around the riser, that this was going amazingly well. And when they nailed the ending? The reaction we got today has me totally psyched for o...
thespianatplay.livejournal.com
3424551. thespianblog.com - This website is for sale! - thespianblog Resources and Information.
The owner of thespianblog.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 2600 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thespianblog.com
3424552. ThespianCake (Pippin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Big Glasses and Blue Eyes. Freedom of Animaniacs OC artwork. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Freedom of Animaniacs OC artwork.
thespiancake.deviantart.com
3424553. -Callie Wilde- - Home
Hamlet and Merchant of Venice. Glass Menagerie and Our Town. Peter and the Star Catcher. My name is Callie Wilde and I am a thespian. Which means I am a Theater Chick! I spend every day after school either working out for my current play or practicing for my current play. When I'm not doing theater I am working one of my two jobs. And when that isn't taking over my life I find time to party with my friends and family. I love reading, music, theater, and anything out doors! A little more about me.
thespianchick.weebly.com
3424554. ThespianChick76 (Hanna the Melon) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? We support the handless beaver. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. We support the handless beaver. Why," you ask? Schroeder is ...
thespianchick76.deviantart.com
3424555. The Thespian Chronicles | An actress in motion
Protected: Grieving the Ghost. Enter your password to view comments. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. Not attractive. The saddest thing is looking in the mirror and plaintively muttering, “But you’re supposed to fit,” because the size you selected is the last size you bought (even though the reason you need new items is due to those last purchases now being too tight) and the size you swore you’d never out- … spread. Since she has only been nagging me for.
thespianchronicles.wordpress.com
3424556. honey molasses ebony majesty chocolate brown sugar sweet epiphany
Honey molasses ebony majesty chocolate brown sugar sweet epiphany. Friday, April 20, 2007. Untreated Depression and Mental Illness Hurts Us All. How many times have you seen it? Too many to count? People are watching the video rants of Seung-Hui Cho over and over on the TV and Internet. It's captivating in the same creepy way it was to see the planes hit the Twin Towers over and over, to see the teens flee Columbine High School again and again on CNN. It's the latest reality TV horror show. We routinely ...
thespiancpa.blogspot.com
3424557. thespiandeliriumohmy (Gabrielle) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange. Why," you ask?
thespiandeliriumohmy.deviantart.com
3424558. The Thespian Dreamer's | Literary Portfolio for Catharsis and Escapism
The Thespian Dreamer's. Literary Portfolio for Catharsis and Escapism. Mga Anak ng Buwaya – Dulang may Isang Yugto. April 3, 2015. Author’s Note: First draft pa lang po ito. First play na sinulat ko after thesis. Wrote it for leisure. Please feel free to message me on facebook feedback to better this work in progress! MGA ANAK NG BUWAYA. Dulang may Isang Yugto. Mula sa Awakening from the Sleep of Inhumanity ni Jon Sobrino, SJ. RAMON VICENTE JR., 21, 4. CLAIRE VICENTE, 17, 1. FERDIE VICENTE, 16, 4. The fu...
thespiandreamer.wordpress.com
3424559. Thespian Drummer – The Poetry of K. James Ribble – Poetry of The Common Man
Thespian Drummer – The Poetry of K. James Ribble. Poetry of The Common Man. January 6, 2017. I walk the stage of downcast dreams. Navigate my awareness of lost days. Skirt coefficient boarders as both. Life’s means and the operands of time. Fray’s the glaze of mind-between. Amenity of light becomes egersis. My Parthenon seeps self-knowledge. I become my own athenaeum this. Wisdom of light and dark manifest. Abolishing all their absolutes. Beauty, truth, all good becomes lost. Quiet diamond edge of knowing.
thespiandrummer.com
3424560. ask me anything :)
Ask me anything :). Instagram #curlyhair #blonde #girl #nikoncamera #nikon #camera #tagsforlikes #reblog #follow. Instagram #tagsforlikes #instagood #straightener #blondehair #nikoncamera #camera #ig #girl #reblog #follow. Goooooooood morning, goood morning. We’ve talked the whole night through (Taken with GifBoom. A half hour wait for pizza is wayyywaywayway too long. ugh HUNGRYYY. (Taken with GifBoom. Jingle All The Wayyyy 💕😍😘 (Taken with GifBoom. Bren1023 we look cute together by why you no live me?
thespianess-age.tumblr.com
3424561. skits 'N' skripts
You are visitor number. To skits 'N' skripts (brought to you by the wonderful folks at Tripod! Click on the e-mail link to e-mail me! I would love to hear from you! Don't forget my guestbook! Tell me about embarrassing moments at a tournament, or great moments of triumph, or if you had a bus driver for a judge. Did you e-mail me? Click here to order some CD's.
thespianette.tripod.com
3424562. HACKED BY A.L.T
HACKED BY A.L.T. HACKED BY A.L.T. HACKED BY A.L.T. We Are Islamic State hackers. MSG For You Admin#. WE LOVE ISIS FOR EVER? ISIS IS THE BIG WINNER? AMARICA IS THE BIG LOSER? Don't Be Like America? Bring you good news Government and people of Nigeria that the Islamic state reached your good cheer Haha.
thespianfamilytheatre.com
3424563. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thespianfilms.com
3424564. This site is no longer active.
This site is no longer active. Http:/ www.augustana.edu/webguild.
thespiangeek.com
3424565. ThespianGirl921 (Nina Bergold) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Student. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. September 21, 1994. Last Visit: 169 weeks ago. Why," you ask?
thespiangirl921.deviantart.com
3424566. Thespianic | Simplicity is a Tree :)
Simplicity is a Tree :). Old School New School. Quite a few people have asked me what Old School New School is and why it’s the tag line on my site. Well, for starters, it’s a tongue-in-cheek expression that many people miss, it is actually Old School. Remember back in the day when our parents used to go to work? I don’t know whether it is because we have become such a materialistic society or we just do not know what the meaning of life is but it is a big problem, at least to me. As We Live On…. Funeral...
thespianic.wordpress.com
3424567. The Artist Within | \”Artists may starve but their spirits never will\”
8221;Artists may starve but their spirits never will ”. September 25, 2010. Disclaimer: Contains some vulgar words. The character and incident portrayed are fictitious. And any similarity to actual experiences is purely coincidental and unintentional. 8221; And like magic, it works. All heads turn at the direction I point out. During those nanoseconds where every attention is glued at a scene that doesn’t exist, I grab my balls as fast as I can and pinch-scratch them. Have a Safe Trip. September 24, 2010.
thespianicdream.wordpress.com
3424568. Thespianicgypsy (Laura Malia) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 212 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thespianicgypsy.deviantart.com
3424569. A thespian's Journey to Life
A thespian's Journey to Life. Tiistai 18. marraskuuta 2014. The Princess and the pea. What if there are people who, as opposed to my anxiety-painted existence, have lived their lives mostly emotionally blank? It might be that I am physically constructed in such a primary way that my emotional sensitivity cannot be fully unlearned or switched off. If this is the case, I might as well stop battling the windmills, accept who I am at this point of time and space and learn to cope with it. Day 407 - Being ill.
thespianjourney.blogspot.com
3424570. thespiankid (STARFISH REALLY LOVE YOU) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? STARFISH REALLY LOVE YOU. STARFISH REALLY LOVE YOU. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. STARFISH REALLY LOVE YOU. Why," you ask?
thespiankid.deviantart.com
3424571. Peter D. Gordon, Real Estate Attorney, Media Lawyer, Entertainment Law, Los Angeles CA California 90046
Peter D. Gordon &amp Associates. Peter D. Gordon. 8052 Melrose Ave 2nd Fl. Los Angeles CA 90046. Peter D. Gordon—Optimizing Results Through Personal Care and Dedication. Peter D. Gordon, his associates, and staff, will bring you the best possible result, in a timely manner. You will get the personal and professional attention your case deserves. Often you need legal help to meet the demands of the city and county. See our Construction Law. Every Aspect of Real Estate Law. Purchase and Sale Transactions.
thespianlaw.com
3424572. Peter D. Gordon, Real Estate Attorney, Media Lawyer, Entertainment Law, Los Angeles CA California 90046
Peter D. Gordon &amp Associates. Peter D. Gordon. 8052 Melrose Ave 2nd Fl. Los Angeles CA 90046. Peter D. Gordon—Optimizing Results Through Personal Care and Dedication. Peter D. Gordon, his associates, and staff, will bring you the best possible result, in a timely manner. You will get the personal and professional attention your case deserves. Often you need legal help to meet the demands of the city and county. See our Construction Law. Every Aspect of Real Estate Law. Purchase and Sale Transactions.
thespianlawyer.com
3424573. Server Status
Secure FTP Backup Server. This page will show status for different systems in our Infrastructure. Designed and Developed by Thespian Logic.
thespianlogic.com
3424574. Thespian
Desinged and Developed By Webisphere.
thespianmagazine.com
3424575. :: ThespianMuse ::
thespianmuse.com
3424576. Thespianna (Anna L.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 132 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? This is an ov...
thespianna.deviantart.com
3424577. Celebrity info Celebrity photos Acting Acting Schools
Get A Piece Of Your Favorite Celebrity! Celebrity and Acting Info. Find information on your favorite actors and actresses, including bio, pictures, screenshots, interviews, fansites, and much more. Our list of on-line acting schools are sorted by location. Access over 50,000 accurate Celebrity Addresses! A few bucks gets you every celebrity address you ever wanted. Find them for yourself and your friends. List your on-line resume for FREE, and showcase your talents. Although photos and articles on this s...
thespiannet.com
3424578. ThespianOwl (Sydney) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? X25B2;Triangular Owl▲. Digital Art / Student. All Hostess OCs welcomed. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. April 1, 1996. All Hostess OCs welcomed. X25B2;Triangular Owl▲. Why," you ask? About m...
thespianowl.deviantart.com
3424579. Nice move Steinberg...
I am an amateur blogger, so don't look at me! Thursday, March 11, 2010. I think I saw a Smoke Monster! I am taking a break from my normal idle talk about teaching to talk idly about my "vacation" in Hawaii. I have come here to apply for a job teaching English in Japan. I managed to schedule a couple of days in for relaxation before the anxi ety. Ridden days of int erviewing. Today I started my day off my stepping out onto the deck outside my bedroom. I got on the internet. The food was AMAZING! Mart to g...
thespianplatypus.blogspot.com
3424580. Thespian Point Tracker - Hosted by Colorado Thespians
An easy way to keep track of all your Thespian Points. Collect and calculate your International Thespian Society Points in one easy and free electronic printable version. Electronic calculations. Enter your role and position, let the system keep track of your points. Clear and articulate recording, no more scribbling on note paper and turning it in to your Troupe Officers or Director. Teacher/Troupe Director view, allows your teachers to verify your points. Easy access and it's free!
thespianpointtracker.com
3424581. That's What Paul Said
Upgrade to paid account! Thats What Paul Said. The thoughts, creative work, and sometimes way-too-blunt opinions of Panderson. 21 August 2006 @ 06:46 pm. You know you're gay when you're finishing packing your box full of shoes and you start dancing to "Toxic.". You also know you're gay when you're finishing packing your box full of shoes. Toxic" by Britney Spears. 20 August 2006 @ 09:13 pm. Your Five Factor Personality Profile. You have medium extroversion. You have low conscientiousness. You'll try almo...
thespianpower.livejournal.com