SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 22 / (3435993 - 3436047)

3435993. The Stardoll Freaxx
Thursday, May 26, 2011. Say Hello To The Brand New TSF! Vallerina08 / Avril Rose. In Just less than 10 Minutes We Already got 9 Votes For. The Stardoll Freaxx, So There We Go, We Cant Wait Anymore Longer. Oh and Yeah Let me Tell you Something, Justin Is Not Suspended. He Apologized for Mistaking a Post, So Yeah Justin is Still on the Co-Owner Spot. I Know Most of you Loves Justin, I Mean his Charmingness and Uber-Cuteness? Of Course you Do! Xx JustinB xx / Justin Branson. This is Gonna Be More Fun! There...
thestardollfreaxx.blogspot.com
3435994. The Stardoll Gazette
There are new Special Edition handbags out. Do you love them? August 21, 2009 at 6:26 pm. The new hotbuy socks are the new Pick of the Day. But when you click on them, nothing shows up in your dressing room. And they’re not in the new section. :(. August 21, 2009 at 6:23 pm. US/Canada stardolls can get a free surf board from the OMG PSP video! Just click on your PSP, watch the video, and return to your suite! August 21, 2009 at 6:21 pm. But wait, what is the pink Kohls bag doing in there?
thestardollgazette.wordpress.com
3435995. The Stardoll Generator
Saturday, August 13, 2011. The Stardoll Generator is the one and only place where you can get UNLIMITED Starcoins, Stardollars, and Memberships. There are no surveys or payment involved. There's only ONE easy step, and you will have unlimited Stardoll power! Below there will be a sign up form. All you need to do is follow the instructions as given (make sure you provide valid information) and. Instantly you will have a WHOLE lot of money to spend on things like beauty products and clothes.
thestardollgenerator.blogspot.com
3435996. Stardoll Girls - modaveunluler - Blogcu.com
Bedava Ruj ve T-Shirt. Bedava Camp Rock Gitarı ve Şapkası. Bu bedavalar için http:/ www.stardoll.com/es/starplaza.php? StartItemIds=27164,27165 adresine gidin. Üyelik girişi yapın.Bedava Suitinizde! Üye blogların içeriğinden blog yazarları sorumludur. Şikayetler için tıklayınız.
thestardollgirls.blogcu.com
3435997. The Stardoll Girls Hideout | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Stardoll Girls Hideout. Just another WordPress.com weblog. April 24, 2011. And its time to…. Because I am back forever and happily ever after on wordpress! Since no one is posting anymore on here (I think), I’ll sill be in your hearts and mind (? So now that I’m back, I think you should be happy! Lol Anyway, here’s my old banner back in beeswax! Yeah, It's me! Back forever and ever! Aren’t you so happy? September 11, 2010. Antidote is still here…. September 11, 2010. New Mortal Kiss is out! Will Star...
thestardollgirlshideout.wordpress.com
3435998. Välkommen till oss - En stardollblogg som drivs av Emm-sun och MILLSINGE
En stardollblogg som drivs av Emm-sun och MILLSINGE. Jag tänkte sluta blogga här. Jag orkar inte med 2 bloggar, ni har nog också märkt att bloggen inte har blivet upptaderad mycket den senaste tiden. Jag hinner helt enkelt inte med 2 bloggar. Jag kanske kommer tillbaka hit, jag tänker inte radera bloggen. Men jag kommer nu vara aktiv på http:/ stardolla.blogg.se/. Jag kommer också nu göra makeovers på stardolla, så om du vill ha en säg till mig då. 2011-07-25 @ 19:14:37 Permalink. Ville ha en makeover :D.
thestardollgirlsrocks.blogg.se
3435999. The Stardoll Gossip
Saturday, November 22, 2008. Have you seen the stupid new white things in front of the wardrobes! They take ages to load, and sometimes make my computer freeze! They are sooo annoying! Friday, November 21, 2008. Sorry everyone, I haven't been on in ages! PS: I will start it again soon, I've just been a bit too busy lately. =[. Thursday, August 14, 2008. Today, Friday the 15th of August 2008, Stardoll celebrates 20 million members! We got it up 10 million in just over a year! Ellie xoxoxo [ =. View my com...
thestardollgossip.blogspot.com
3436000. Stardoll Gossip Daily!
Here we give you news, gossip, graphics, pictures, and lots more! Read, comment, follow and enjoy! I made this widget. Tuesday, January 25, 2011. It's my 100th post! I'm so happy, but still unhappy in other ways. It's because I haven't updated this blog yet, but I'll be making sure to make this popular as far as I could(No, no broadcasting. I get many visitors each day, that's why I'm going to advertise it on GB and presentation.). Links to this post. Tuesday, June 29, 2010. Links to this post. Superstar...
thestardollgossipdaily.blogspot.com
3436001. The Stardoll Gossip Girls !!!
Thursday, 6 January 2011. I love the dress of today's Covergirl trendycristiana. Also her eyes, lips and makeup. But I don't like her blush and her nose :/. I really think that yesterday's Covergirl Ashleeesoul looks better brunette,. I mean that's just my opinion what do you think? Also I don't really like her lips but yeah. Willow Smith strikes stardoll! Willow Smith strikes stardoll with her new hit single "Whip my Hair". Shes even on Stardoll! She sure has some talent in there. Tuesday, 4 January 2011.
thestardollgossipgirls.blogspot.com
3436003. The Stardoll Graphics Corner
Our Stardoll Fashion Club. Our Stardoll Graphics Club. Saturday, July 25, 2015. This was originally posted to my fashion blog. Follow there to support my fashion studies! I recently took part in a Fashion Week event. It was a great experience to work with designers and see the workings backstage. There was an emerging designers section for the event which focused on the concept of 'Illuminating Fashion' which is what I participated in. But worth it in the end. It is animated :D. The light up areas was wh...
thestardollgraphicscorner.blogspot.com
3436004. Your guide to Stardoll.com | THROUGH THE STARDOLL-JUNGLE
Your guide to Stardoll.com. The Secret Moonage stuff. January 10, 2009 at 10:39 am Posted in Uncategorized. Hi, for about a minute ago I found The Secret Moonage stuff at the shop. By luck. They are not in any shop, so you have to search for them. Here they are:. 7:-, (search for black jackets). January 8, 2009 at 5:21 pm Posted in Uncategorized. Continue Reading Love her suite…. January 7, 2009 at 9:17 am Posted in Uncategorized. Hello all bloggers, this is the style of today:. 1: Click at the minishop.
thestardollguide.wordpress.com
3436005. ♡ stardoll handbook ♡
9825; stardoll handbook ♡. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Ethereal template. Powered by Blogger.
thestardollhandbook.blogspot.com
3436006. The Stardoll Hearsay
On Friday, November 20, 2009. Never thought that TSH. Would reopen, eh? We're back and ready to rock the Blogger world once more. . . Have been working mighty hard, with new releases almost every day. One of the most popular items would be the Bisou Dotted Printed silk top (shown above) or the patched bondage dress. There has also been a few older "Inspired By" items released here and there, causing controversy once again as more re-releases are occurring. To view these items, click here. The items aren'...
thestardollhearsay.blogspot.com
3436007. The Stardoll Heaven
Ver o meu perfil completo. What do you think about this blog? Modelo Awesome Inc. Tecnologia do Blogger.
thestardollheaven.blogspot.com
3436008. Stardoll Hell
Posted by stargrl 999. Recherche magazine is out now! A really amazing spring-prom issue with great graphics and well-written articles! You can visit the mag here: Recherche Magazine. I was surprised when I saw that my doll was modeling for this issue! Thank you so much Lily! For that and for being my friend :) ). The party for the magazine is still on so if you're not there yet, don't miss a second! There will be a Best Dressed list after the party at Lily's blog! Posted by hilarie kiss/Stacy. Drop-topp...
thestardollhell.blogspot.com
3436009. The Stardoll Herald | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. To get it use a UK proxy like daveproxy.co.uk. Into the URL bar and then log in! There have been problems with it however, I didn’t get one when I did it and people have said theirs have the ‘click area’ label still on them all the time, but i’m sure this will be fixed soon! So if you don’t get it first time, try again later! Also, if you visit the page once a week you get free clothes for your monkey! October 24, 2009. If you don’t have all the Moonacre items yet.
thestardollherald.wordpress.com
3436010. thestardolliangala
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thestardolliangala.blogspot.com
3436011. The Stardollians
Bull;February 15, 2010 • Leave a Comment. You probably think that this post is just to advertise my new blog. I dont want to advertise it. Ok, you’re right :P. I created a new blog with Issy (Muffins0012) in blogspot. Check it out…. Posted in News and Gossip. Bull;January 26, 2010 • Leave a Comment. New issue of Recherche Magazine! Visit, read and comment! The owner and friend, Lily (doinker chic) is amazing! Posted in News and Gossip. Bull;January 26, 2010 • Leave a Comment. But I still love them :).
thestardollians.wordpress.com
3436012. Stardoll Info | Find all the info you need to know about stardoll here-cheats, hot buys and more
Find all the info you need to know about stardoll here-cheats, hot buys and more. December 26, 2009. A href=” http:/ w01.ourworld.com/v11/tracking? Source=assoc widget&user id=6022533″ img. Src=” http:/ cdn.ourworld.com/v11/games/. Shared/i/players/group6022/user6022533/promo.png”/ /a. No More 1 stardollar a day :(. October 26, 2009. Stardoll have stopped the stardollar a day campaign. AND A FREE NINTNEO DSI. October 19, 2009. Free nintendo DSI for dutch members but you can get it as well. Make sure you ...
thestardollinfo.wordpress.com
3436013. The Stardoll Informant
Apply to be a TSI Writer. I made this widget. Wednesday, December 29, 2010. Taylor is here.(:. Heey guys, It's Taylor. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been SO busy with School and Sports. Hopefully I'll be back to posting now.(:. I am also sorry, I lost all my banners. I will get to making a new one sometime soon! Monday, August 9, 2010. I haven't been posting D: I've been camping, and today-Wednesday. I have Volleyball tryouts, I hope you all understand. Anyways,. I personally love the contacts!
thestardollinformant.blogspot.com
3436014. Stardoll's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. December 25, 2008 - One Response. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! The Day Dream Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Stardoll's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thestardollinsider.wordpress.com
3436015. the stardoll insider --2 | it what you want to know
The stardoll insider –2. On: August 26, 2009. Thanks to stardoll insider —. The same as usual. It’s a sponsored club and as the amount of members in the club grow, we get new gifts. You only get the gifts that were send out after you joined the club, not the ones that have already been sent out. Http:/ stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php? You need to use an USA or Canadian proxy. How to use a manual proxy? Manual proxies you could use:. 17374135.236 with port 3128. 20896213.149 with port 80. Into the URL bar,.
thestardollinsider2.wordpress.com
3436016. Stardoll
Четверг, 10 сентября 2009 г. Http:/ rutube.ru/tracks/1979337.html? Вторник, 19 мая 2009 г. Александр Рыбак с Песней Fairytail занял первое место) ). 2-ое золушка из Исландии. Воскресенье, 19 апреля 2009 г. Я подумала , что девочкам Stardoll будет интересно узнать новые-летние коллекции дизайнеров. Коллекция весна-лето Marc Jacobs. Коллекции весны-лето оставляют за собой насыщенные оттенки красок, экспрессивные наряды. Удачи вам в выборе своего "летнего" дизайнера. Pics from http:/ www.infozoom.ru. Создав...
thestardollinsiders.blogspot.com
3436017. The Stardoll Journey | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. Remembering Tyler’s Top Trends. The Stardoll Journey – Chapter 3. August 24, 2009. Chapter 2: Tyler’s Top Trends. I do The fact that I’m such a perfectionist, I can’t work with many people. I can, in the real world for sure. I have ‘boss’ in my blood. But in the virtual world, people can’t take it and it’s true. I guess that could be another reason Tyler’s Top Trends is no longer. Chapter Three: You’re Hired! Posted by Tyler Petersen. August 19, 2009. August 14, 2009.
thestardolljourney.wordpress.com
3436018. The Stardoll Juice
Monday, 11 July 2011. Yes a new modeling agency has come atround, its owned by freeduck ,. He will be choosing 13 models. I love the name of the agencys Volatge Models. The winner will be getting a whopping prize of 3000 sds! Now it's definately worth trying for). So i hope some of you will try ;D. So there will be an opening party on Tinychat, and yes a best dressed list also. Here is the invite:. Writen by shay tesfaye. Tuesday, 5 July 2011. Sorry guys for not posting for more than a long time. On Star...
thestardolljuice.blogspot.com
3436019. The Stardoll Juicebox
Using a manual proxy. Friday, June 11, 2010. Everyone, the stardoll juicebox is officially closed down. Goodbye! Thursday, June 3, 2010. The penthouse is finally here! Superstars, it is finally here! It is a real rip off.149 stardollars for a room, but it is still really cool! You obviousley have to be rich! Wednesday, June 2, 2010. New shop NOW OUT! Remember me telling you? A new room for superstars! Sorry the picture is cut off a bit, the computer is being funny. Free the wanted bag! To Stardoll - -.
thestardolljuicebox.blogspot.com
3436021. The Stardoll Lookbook
Friday, 14 August 2015. Voile Holiday Boutique Sequin Harem Pants Styled By You / Styled By Me. These pants have been a favourite of mine for a long time, and I'm so glad I was able to find them in the bazaar a few years ago now! But I saw this look from seleniu. Recently and knew it was time to dig them out again for a post! I also love the hairstyle with this look and there's some good makeup there. Thursday, 13 August 2015. We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T Embellished Denim Jacket. What do you guys think?
thestardolllookbook.blogspot.com
3436026. The Stardoll Look Book Russia
Суббота, 20 декабря 2014 г. Пояс(ободок)- Jean Paul Gaultier. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Среда, 17 декабря 2014 г. Клатч через плечо- It Girls. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Вторник, 16 декабря 2014 г. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Понедельник, 15 декабря 2014 г. Отправить по электронной почте.
thestardolllookbookrussia.blogspot.com
3436028. The Stardoll Magazine | Just another WordPress.com weblog
You can get them by joining the club Dove Wonderful! April 1, 2009 at 4:08 pm. Walks up to podium and clears throat*. Ladies and gentlemen, I may now present you… x=7.5? Oops, that’s my math homework, wrong paper *throws paper away*. Sorry about that *starts again*. Ladies and gentlemen I may now present you… don’t forget to feed the dog? Wait a minute, I don’t have a dog! Tries to start again* La… *throws papers away* forget it, waste of time! Just take a look at these awesome-spoiler Dot. pictures!
thestardollmagazine.wordpress.com
3436029. The Stardoll Mannequin
Monday, 9 May 2011. New Hot Buys Shorts! These new Hot Buys shorts are just simply delicious! The pattern adds a certain spring/summer theme to it, the colours are girly, chic and on trend! They're superstar and 10 stardollars from Fudge, get them while you can! Sunday, 8 May 2011. Drama is the King. So why am I bitching? It's beginning to get boring now. He doesn't care, leave him alone. But then again there would probably be a new bitch fight, not a good idea if. Most of the time he's sweet but not alw...
thestardollmannequin.blogspot.com
3436030. TSM • The Stardoll Masquerade | Just another WordPress.com weblog
TSM The Stardoll Masquerade. Just another WordPress.com weblog. February 6, 2010. Thought you’d like to see the hairstyles! My favees are the last 4 ones that aren’t modeled. ( side ponytail, two ponytails, side braid and long straight hair. I want them so bad! New Shop: Je t’aime Pretty In Pink. February 6, 2010. For V-Day, a new store has arrived! Personally, I prefer last year’s. Since it featured some clothes from the movie. Confessions of a Shopaholic. Cool by the way). oh well. February 6, 2010.
thestardollmasquerade.wordpress.com
3436031. The Stardoll Need-To-Know
Sunday, 14 December 2008. I Guess This Is Goodbye. I'm sorry but I'm leaving this blog. It's not that I got fired, or I hate somebody, but I just never update. Posted by Уαsмıиe♥. Friday, 12 December 2008. Im really sorry i've been MIA, but i've been super busy with school and everything. Just checking in to say hi! Saturday, 6 December 2008. The items in this years holiday calendar are way. 160;cooler than they were last year. What do you think they'll be giving away the 24th? Posted by emine- -. New re...
thestardollneedtoknow.blogspot.com
3436032. Blog de thestardollnetwork - TSN. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Madonna37, propriétaire du club France. Voici son blog. Articles divers and variés, mais un seul thème, stardoll. Vous pouvez m'ajouter en ami, ça me ferait plaisir. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Thestardollnetwork - (c) Madonna37. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mercredi 10 novembre 2010 10:35. Et sinon, à propos de mon blog...
thestardollnetwork.skyrock.com
3436033. The Stardoll Newspaper
Monday, February 16, 2009. Have you guys noticed that nobody that works on TSN posts anymore? What was I supposed to do? Sunday, February 1, 2009. As you can most likely tell, noone has written in the blog since January 1st. It's sad but true. So, as much as I hate to say it, TSN will be shutting down. All of our writers are free to blog whenever an interesting topic comes up, so check back every so often just in case. But don't expect much. XOXO forever and always,. Shelby 2007 of the TSN team. I would ...
thestardollnewspaper.blogspot.com
3436034. The Stardoll Notepad
Joining the Blog :). Saturday, October 8, 2011. Ok guys: this is urgent. As you've probably noticed, there's been a HUGE lack of posting: even though there were kind of promised posts. ANYWAY, there is a. For all of this: Chloe. It's not what it sound like: Chloe hasn't been online- for AGES. For nearly three weeks, I think: and I think the last post of hers was three weeks ago? So this is what you can do:. Try to contact Chloe, if it's possible: get her online! Write for this blog! Get your friends to.
thestardollnotepad.blogspot.com
3436035. The Stardoll Obsession
Gotta' big Stardoll obsession? Well your secrets safe with us! Thursday, July 1, 2010. Moving This Blog- -Since Little Views. BLOG MOVING TO WORDPRESS.COM. WILL OPEN JULY 14. Originally I was thinking to NOT Blog anymore. If I get more views my mind might change about things. I will not be writing on this blog again on this blog and so wont be my writers. I promise you that. I will cancel my other blog if site views are very little. Thanks.). Thursday, April 15, 2010. Haven't posted in a while. Kelkerns ...
thestardollobsession.blogspot.com
3436037. The Stardoll Outfitters
Saturday, 7 January 2012. Free Miss Sporty Dress! Normally, free stuff is never that great - let's be honest. But we've found the dress that's the exception! Want to know how to get it? If you live in the UK, join this club! Http:/ www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php? It's the Miss Sporty makeup club, and when you join, you get the dress. What do you think? I really like it! Make you own walls and floors.for free. Today I'm going to show you how to make your own walls and floors.for free! StartItemIds=360...
thestardolloutfitters.blogspot.com
3436038. The Stardoll Paradise
Thursday, July 12, 2012. Here is the Bizou Hotbuys 70's Dress! I really love it! The mix of green, blue, and white is the perfect color combo on this loose-fitting dress! What do you think of it? So I was in the beauty parlor today and noticed a new feature! I particularly love this feature because it lets you remove only certain parts of your make up! This is so useful. Monday, July 9, 2012. So I have obviously redecorated the blog! Here are the new Hot Buys Sunglasses! Sunday, July 8, 2012. The new Hol...
thestardolloutlook.blogspot.com
3436039. CountessTaylor
Sunday, September 4, 2011. I wont spend on brodcasting because i am thinking about giving 10,000 to two diffrent people! Asking how i got it? Saved up, asked evryone in my famm to buy some from me! Saturday, August 27, 2011. Sackers of the month :). Scammer’s and Hackers. The amazing scammer of the month is teacakehouse, and she deserves it fair and square! She scammed over 3 people out of the DKNY scuba, including me! WOW, what a wonderful bunch. Hello, there are way to many people. Idea… I think. Then ...
thestardolloutsider.blogspot.com
3436040. The Stardoll Paparazzi | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. July 26, 2008 - Leave a Response. Remember when club OMG Ashley was at the bottom of the Biggest Clubs list? After just ONE day the went up a spot. July 25, 2008 - One Response. The acts of club OMG Ashley strikes again. With everyone joining the club for the free shirt, club OMG Ashley knocked a Pete Wentz club (I don’t know the name, sorry! Is Everyone Going Crazy? July 25, 2008 - Leave a Response. Jonas Brothers Make Music History. July 25, 2008 - Leave a Response.
thestardollpaparazzi.wordpress.com
3436041. The Stardoll Paradise
Παρασκευή, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2009. The nice dressing up for the night. This is the verry nice dressing up outfit for the night if u have to go in a expensive restaurant,for dancing(something like a kings dance) etc! If you have NOW many ideas for the outfit write NOW a comment and we will going to design it to see if you mean this! Τετάρτη, 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2009. MySpace Music Player/Playlist (Flash MP3 Players) and Widgets - MyFlashFetish.com. Παρασκευή, 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2009. Just like the pic! Dont u think so?
thestardollparadise.blogspot.com
3436042. The stardoll photographers
Wednesday, January 5, 2011. StarDesign items for sale (cute items). My demo is going well, but I just wanted to say that I am having a StarDesign sale in my StarBazaar! I only have to designs in different colours but I'm sure you'll like it! I have the famous frog design and my very own Mickey Mouse design! All items are less than 10 SD and I hope you guys will be able to buy them! Monday, December 13, 2010. For people who don't know what a demo is:. Thursday, December 9, 2010. Hope y'all like it! Link t...
thestardollphotographers.blogspot.com
3436043. The Stardoll Pigeons
Tuesday, 3 August 2010. Updates, ;]. Hi there all you stardollians. Meganp969 here to give you some Stardoll updates. First of all, I'd like to give you a blog update; we're changing the layout to a more summery, girly layout (the black one has gotten boring) but are still waiting for reem alzain. To get back to us with our banner. There's a new superstar dress up doll, Isabelle Fuhrman; which looks like this:. I don't really know who see is - anyone want to tell me? Anyway; moving on. Or do you hate it?
thestardollpigeons.blogspot.com
3436044. The Stardoll Police
This brings the LOLs. You write false things about me, and it's starting to get to the point where I'll go to Stardoll Staff in order to knock some sense into your head" - tylerisbold. If they are fake, why are you so pissed? And by the way, if Stardoll Staff knocks me, I'll knock them twice. Crime and Criminals: tylerisbold. So, there's this rumor that Tyler a.k.a tylerisbold. Is leaving Stardoll because of school stuff. Quits because "she had no freedom". How to fix that up? The Truth on Noelle Page.
thestardollpolice.blogspot.com
3436045. TheStardollProps - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 192 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
thestardollprops.deviantart.com
3436046. The Stardoll Reality
Friday, September 12, 2008. This is the new "it" bag by Stardoll, named "Missmej" in honour of some random user. Who cares? I know about the "Sienna", the "Kate" and the "Birkin". When Stardoll picks a random user with a silly kids name, it really doesn't sound as good. Besides, it's fugly! Saturday, September 6, 2008. Sorry about the lack of posts this week, I guess I needed to tell everyone that I'm back at school now (last year, then Uni, WHOO! Tuesday, September 2, 2008. You're catwalking, babay!
thestardollreality.blogspot.com
3436047. TheStardollRoughDiamond
Mercoledì 25 agosto 2010. NEAR SOON ♥. WE WILL OPEN THE BLOG NEAR SOON,BECOME A FOLLOWER :). Iscriviti a: Post (Atom). Modello Fantastico S.p.A. Immagini dei modelli di sololos.
thestardollroughdiamond.blogspot.com