SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 4 / (3387315 - 3387369)

3387315. POWIAK.com - Home
Our Little POWIAK Place. YOUR PORTAL TO ALL THINGS. PRINCE OF WALES ISLAND. Located just a three-hour ferry ride from Ketchikan, Prince of Wales Island is a vast, rugged island and the perfect destination for adventurous visitors who come to Alaska with a paddle or backpack in hand or with hopes of landing a trophy salmon or halibut.
thesilverwave.com
3387316. The Silver Web
Welcome to The Silver Website! Creative Designs in Precious Metals. Rachel Girshick / Designer. Hampton Ct. USA 06247.
thesilverweb.com
3387317. The Silver Well
The Silver Well is LIVE! Use this link to get your copy now:. Click Here to order your copy of The Silver Well now. Please note that because we had to make some emergency changes to get the book launched today, there seem to be some problems after paying. After going to paypal and making your payment for the book, you MAY be sent straight back to the shopping cart. It may seem like you have not paid. But if you completed the payment, then we have your order. Posted 5 years ago. Can you believe it?
thesilverwell.tumblr.com
3387318. The Silver Wheel
Wool spinning, knitting, crocheting, sewing, homesteading, life learning, family loving, book reading, coffee drinking, living with my head in the clouds . . . Tuesday, July 02, 2013. Blogging On My New Tablet. My laptop is dying so I went and got a tablet computer. I was worried that I wouldn't. Be able to do all of the things I could before, but it looks like that is not the case. I even took this silly picture of me pretending to eat my dog with the built in camera. It works! Wednesday, April 17, 2013.
thesilverwheel.blogspot.com
3387319. My CMS | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Powered by Your Inspiration Themes.
thesilverwholesale.com
3387320. Welcome to The Silver Willow Rehoboth, MA
54 Fall River Ave. Rehoboth, MA 02769. 11:30 AM to 7PM. Noon to 5 PM. Welcome to the Silver Willow!
thesilverwillow.com
3387321. Car Servicing, Motor Repairs | Croydon, Surrey
18 Horatius Way, Silverwing Industrial Estate,. Wallington, Surrey CR0 4RU. Car Servicing and Motor Repairs in Wallington, Surrey. Provide car servicing and motor repairs at a very reasonable rate in Wallington, Surrey. Our services are offered to both domestic and commercial customers, and we cover all kinds of cars and light commercial vehicles. Services are best suited to you. For car repairs. At a competitive price, you know you can count on us. A Name You Can Trust. The owner of Silverwing Garage.
thesilverwinggarage.co.uk
3387322. The Silverwings
Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Lignum Vitae is an album based on the seven chakras. Each song represents a different chakra, starting from the roots of the tree(Earthbound) and ending on the crown(Born Again Reaper). Enjoy! Earthbound- Muladhara- Root- Red. The Prime- Swadhisthana- Sacral- Orange. Quest For Nothing- Manipura- Solar Plexus- Yellow. The Lotus- Anahata- Heart- Green. Released August 10, 2014.
thesilverwings.bandcamp.com
3387323. Welkom
The Silver Wing Dancers. Beste bezoekers, wij zijn met onze activiteiten gestopt maar willen iedereen, leden en bezoekers van de website bedanken voor hun steun door de jaren heen. Groetjes van Denise and Frank.
thesilverwings.be
3387324. TheSilverWings.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thesilverwings.com
3387325. good morning sun
Upgrade to paid account! I am a bird, wearing a brown polyester shirt. The ache in your legs: a footy ficathon round 2. Holiday love meme 2014. Fic: yo te busco. 2014 Footy Secret Santa Announcement. My go to look is sharp, defined and possibly murderous. Stories for the footy ficathon. The ache in your legs: a footy ficathon. Fic: of bad decisions and murderous vending machines. Fics masterlist (no longer updated). ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN. Fandom: one direction rpf. Fandom: star trek rpf. Fandom: star trek xi.
thesilverwitch.livejournal.com
3387326. confessions of a rodent fiddler | news, info, and general ramblings from the space pirates, alien zombies and sonic warriors that make up the silver wizard project…
Confessions of a rodent fiddler. News, info, and general ramblings from the space pirates, alien zombies and sonic warriors that make up the silver wizard project…. Where to find the music…. April 18, 2010 – 9:30 am. The silver wizard project. With the loss of full track previews on Last.fm. Our music can no longer be listened to direct from our artist page. We’re also on Facebook. So if you’re on there become a fan to keep up to date on all the latest. May 20, 2009 – 7:54 pm. The silver wizard project.
thesilverwizardproject.wordpress.com
3387327. The Silver Wok | Thai & Chinese Restaurant, Takeaway & Delivery
Welcome to The Silver Wok. We serve delicious authentic Thai and Oriental dishes from our fully air conditioned restaurant in Horsham. When you dine at The Silver Wok you are guaranteed a very friendly welcome with a polite and attentive service. Now The Silver Wok is under The New Management, as it has been well reputed across the country we are introducing a well known experienced Thai Chef who has more 30 years of experience in overseas to our customer the better real authentic Thai taste.
thesilverwok.com
3387328. TheSilverWolf.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thesilverwolf.com
3387329. TheSilverWolf (is bad at video games) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Is bad at video games. Is bad at video games. Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Is bad at video games. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago.
thesilverwolf.deviantart.com
3387330. Jounal-esque
If you do anything on the internet today, it should be this. May 13th, 2011 at 6:42 PM. I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this has seen this else where on the internet but I'm covering all my bases because having this happen would mean a lot to me. So I submitted a design to Threadless. And it actually got accepted to the voting round. Getting off my ass. Dec 28th, 2009 at 1:02 AM. I'm posting my arts and comics here now. I need monies fast! Apr 16th, 2009 at 4:37 PM. NEGATIVE NINE-HUNDRED. D:. So I nee...
thesilverwolf.livejournal.com
3387331. Silverwolf - Tile And Stone installation, Laminate Installation, Flooring Contractors
SilverWolf Tile and Flooring Installations is a second generation flooring installation company with over 21 years in the Intermountain West. Our professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail makes us more than installers and designers. We are what happens when flooring installation and design becomes art. Interlocking Paver and Hardscapes. Prefinished and Engineered Wood. Tile and Flooring Installation Services. Puff (The Magic Dragon) - Peter, Paul and Mary. Check out Silver Wolf on Yelp.
thesilverwolf.net
3387332. Блог молодого IT - техника
Блог молодого IT - техника. Дневник тренировок на j2me. Делать было нечего, дело было летом. Сон - Работа - Дом, вот такой вот у меня был распорядок на первые два месяца лета, но нужно было что-то менять. Твердо решил снова пойти в Спорт зал, решено - сделано. На руках у меня был недосмартфон - Nokia asha 501, которым я пользовался полгода, я был сильно огорчен тем что на платформу j2me - совершенно нет Дневника тренировок. Скрины под катом, а скачать можно по ссылке. Заказчик: Одна фирма по производству...
thesilverwolf.ru
3387333. Real Life is Hard
So let’s make it clear guys. Pictures are pictures, they are not reality. Here is my stomach when I am standing and stretching, like real hard. Here is my stomach when I’m just sitting normally. Here are my legs when I put myself in a very uncomfortable position, I bend foward as much as I can and turn my legs in slightly. And here are my legs when I just stand normally. BRAVO 👏🏼👏🏼. Well said and demonstrated…this girl knows whats up! Reblogged 3 days ago from missjenni4 ( Originally from lego-l-ass.
thesilverwolf.tumblr.com
3387334. Blog de thesilverwolf29 - Thesilverwolf - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Voici le blog de notre groupe The silverwolf, (Loupd'argent) pour ceux qui voudraient la traduction, nous allons vous présenter les membres du groupe, nos influences, nos créations, et encore plein d'autres trucs nous concernant. Surtout lachez vos coms et n'hésitez pas sur les critiques (fondées) si vous en avez à faire ou des compliments. Si vous avez déjà pu nous écouter lachez vos coms aussi. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ou poster avec :. TA TETE...
thesilverwolf29.skyrock.com
3387335. TheSilverWolf789 - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Thanks ve...
thesilverwolf789.deviantart.com
3387336. TheSilverWolf9 - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Apr 13, 2015.
thesilverwolf9.deviantart.com
3387337. TheSilverWolf98 (Margot Bleakmann) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 65 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Going to...
thesilverwolf98.deviantart.com
3387338. TheSilverWolfQueen (Monica) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 474 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thesilverwolfqueen.deviantart.com
3387339. Silver Wolf Entertainment
The Silver Wolfs Den. Contact The Silver Wolf. Originally from Connecticut, he began his singing career there before moving to Vermont. He on one occasion sang with the Bristol Symphony Orchestra and many of the local night spots and public affairs. He entered in music competition once, the Connectict Country Music Association State Finals, at which he received the first runner-up award for record of the year for Good-Hearted Woman. Cities and Towns where Bill has performed. Stafford Springs, CT. In 2003...
thesilverwolfsden.com
3387340. Vernon Bed & Breakfast - The Silverwood Inn - Vernon, BC
Relax in a peaceful setting on 5 forested acres located between Vernon and Silver Star Mountain Resort. We are just 10 minutes from town and 15 minutes from the mountain. Enjoy the many birds and wildlife as you unwind on the deck or in the hot tub. Come and experience the comfort and hospitality of the Silverwood Inn. Hope to come back again. Trica, Mike, Jessica and Alex. Thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful Bed and Breakfast! It was more than we could ask for! Website designed by Pr...
thesilverwoodinn.com
3387341. Iconography Ltd
Sorry, this site is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
thesilverwoodpartnership.com
3387342. Home
Welcome to thesilverwoods.com! If you'd like a copy of a photo, please email me. The photos on the website have been shrunk down to optimize viewing and are not ideal for printing. I will be adding more content soon so please stop by again! Thesilverwoods.com.com 2008.
thesilverwoods.com
3387343. The Silverwood Trio Home Page
Lahrweb.com /a " /. Friday, August 14, 2015. Beautiful music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour! 160;They were responsive, timely, and collaborative in music selection.  I absolutely recommend them for anyone looking for a nice musical combination! If you want a trio for your wedding, look no further than this group! David and Sarah Sedlack    . 160; As a fellow musician, I can certainly attest to the fact that these women are extremely talented, well-schooled, and add 'class' to any occasion.".
thesilverwoodtrio.com
3387344. The Silver Word | Focused, Distinctive, Crystal Clear Business Communications.
Welcome to The Silver Word. Focused, Distinctive, Crystal Clear Business Communications. You Have Come To The Right Place. Welcome to The Silver Word and our newly designed web site. It was definitely time to upgrade to WordPress! From years of working in financial services and freelance communications, I have assembled an outstanding team of professionals from a variety of disciplines. Our goal is to deliver high quality market research and business communications. Feel free…. Site by PAUL JARVIS.
thesilverword.com
3387345. The Silver Words
The Hero’s Journey. Archetypes of the Hero’s Journey. Finding the Right Emotion. Oregon Shakespeare Festival 2013. I love when my favorite character in any book, movie or TV series is one of the supporting characters, and that was exactly the case with Danielle’s Malediction Trilogy. I hope you come to love Marc . Read more ». Find my latest posts and thoughts about reviews, authors, blogging, new books and more! Read more ». Review of the Week. Read more ». My stories and notes. The Silver Words is a bo...
thesilverwords.com
3387346. Silver Workshop
I have a newly constructed workshop. With 5 bench spaces. It is centrally situated near Southwark station, Tate Modern Gallery, London Assay Office and Hatton Garden. We are lucky to have an experienced smith who will be in the workshop for one day a week for tuition and technical advice. He worked for several years in the trade following training at Central St Martins and his apprenticeship. After leaving the trade he taught in adult education and finally at the Royal College of Art. Pound;50 per week.
thesilverworkshop.com
3387347. The Silver Wren | Personalized, Gold Bar & Layering Necklaces
thesilverwren.com
3387348. The Silver Wren Bed and Breakfast Wangaratta Victoria & King Valley Limousine Service
Cosy Bed and Breakfast and Limousine Service in Wangaratta, Victoria. 2013 The Silver Wren - Bed and Breakfast Wangaratta Victoria For More Information and Bookings Call (03) 5721 9360. Limousine Service - Complimentary Continental Breakfast - Entertainment Room - BBQ Facilities - FREE WiFi. Limousine Service Great Rates. We provide a Limousine service for winery tours, golf trips, weddings, functions or just cruise around the many attractions the North East has to offer. Kitchen Full Kitchen Facilities.
thesilverwren.com.au
3387349. TheSilverWriter's blog - Getting Wrecked. Slowly. - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 23/08/2015 at 1:57 PM. Updated: 24/08/2015 at 5:30 AM. Getting Wrecked. Slowly. Ils s'aiment. Peut-être même trop ;. Les sentiment qu'ils ont l'un pour l'autre leur font vivre les moments les plus difficiles de leur vie. Leur quotidien se transforme peu à peu en une succession de souffrances, de peines et de désespoir. Leur amour les consume, petit à petit. Ils se se détruisent, mutuellement. Ils souffrent, énormément. Subscribe to my blog! Post to my blog.
thesilverwriter.skyrock.com
3387350. TheSilverWyrm (`never fly with your mouth open) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Never fly with your mouth open. Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Never fly with your mouth open. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Never fly with your mouth open. Last Visit: 6 days ago. Dec 9, 201...
thesilverwyrm.deviantart.com
3387351. Silver and gold bullion
Silver and Gold Bullion. A short history of the Cosmos). Precious Metals Prices, Silver and Gold Coins. Purchase this Talisman of the Cosmos from the artisan who makes it by hand. There are only a few of these available as they are made one at a time. Canadian Silver Maple Leafs. 100 oz silver bars. Ten oz silver bars. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf. Complete page list (site map). Credit Suisse Gold bars. Pamp Suisse Gold bars. Silver weight and purity.
thesilverxchange.com
3387352. Blog de TheSilverxWings - One day...you will be a Great Queen. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. One day.you will be a Great Queen. Création : 19/02/2013 à 14:14. Mise à jour : 26/02/2014 à 13:34. Et si je devais me décrire, je répondrai que je suis cette personne qui aime toute chose qui puisse-t-être aimée, qui déteste toute chose qui puisse-t-être détestée, qui appréhende toute chose qui puisse-t-être appréhendée, qui apprécies toute chose qui puisse-t-être appréciée, ici en ce monde à la fois si haut et si bas.
thesilverxwings.skyrock.com
3387353. Oh To Be A Work Of Art
December 20th, 2020 (11:18 pm). If you want to be friends (and I like meeting new people) just leave me a comment. April 29th, 2008 (02:12 pm). Idk why this has taken me so long to post, I've had these uploaded for like a month. Though crediting me would be nice, you don't have to. If you take something, please comment (esp. since a few of the pictures are mine, and a few are my friend's.). If you want to use something as a base, go ahead. I Want The News, Not The Weather.
thesilverymoon.livejournal.com
3387354. TheSilverYours.com Toko Perhiasan Perak | Jual Berbagai Macam Perhiasan Perak 925
THE SILVER - DISTRIBUTOR PERHIASAN CANTIK BERLAPIS EMAS PUTIH - BERGARANSI. Item Terbaru ». Item Terlaris ». Smart Fren : 08811596627. Pesan : Kode Barang - Nama -Alamat. PIN BB : 3327EFC9. Keranjang belanja Anda masih kosong. Selamat berbelanja. Terima kasih The Silver , dapat kotaknya juga yaa , barang sudah saya terima kondisi utuh 100% , terima kasih the silver senang berbelanja di the silver. Barang - Barang Baru. Rp 116.900,-. Rp 159.950,-. Rp 145.000,-. Gelang Tangan Plat Hello Kitty. Respon dan p...
thesilveryours.com
3387355. Silver Zebra ® - ZIMZALABIM ™
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! March 21, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thesilverzebra.com
3387356. The Silver Zone | A Lifestyle Zone for Middle Aged Men
A Lifestyle Zone for Middle-Aged Men. Eat your own dog food. July 1, 2014. It’s all well me spouting on about how you should change your life, eat healthily, exercise more and reduce your booze intake. But its a fair shout – what about you? 8211; I hear you ask. So this month I’m going to do all, ok some, of the stuff I write about – I’m going to eat my own dog food, keep you updated and let you know how I got on. One For The Ladies. June 22, 2014. The stranger input has been from a group of under-cover ...
thesilverzone.com
3387357. The Silves Six
Train up a child in the way they should go." Proverbs 22:6. Saturday, June 14, 2014. Deception Pass - Scheenstra Family Fun Weekend. We took Dad's newly remodeled motor home on its first journey - to Deception Pass for the weekend! Friday, June 13, 2014. School's out for the summer! The last month of school was a whirlwind with special activities, baseball, t-ball and yard work! It seemed like we jammed packed our schedule until the end, and then look at each other and said, "now what? Lake Sheridan was ...
thesilvesfamily.blogspot.com
3387358. www.thesilvesters.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of WebsiteSpot.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $7.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
thesilvesters.com
3387359. thesilvesters.net
thesilvesters.net
3387360. The Silvesters | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Just another WordPress.com weblog. And Our Lives Will Never Be the Same……. January 13, 2014. Here’s a little background…. Well, when he can’t use up that talent at work, he brings it home and wants to solve problems in the home (whether something is broken, the room layout isn’t quite right, or a framed picture is needed), in his kids (why don’t these kids just listen and not complain? Jonathan called me right away to share the news! I will do whatever it ...
thesilvesters.wordpress.com
3387361. darryl.cole.silvestri
If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but despair? Monday, June 4, 2007. I think i'm more of a cabernet sauvignon. I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. These things I have spoke...
thesilvestrian.blogspot.com
3387362. Just The Six of Us
Monday, July 6, 2009. Welcome to Not Me! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog. To read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. We had a long and fun filled 4th of July weekend! You can bet your britches that I absolutely did NOT allow my 4 small children to survive off of hot dogs and chips all.weekend.long! I also did not let them eat candy all.weekend.long that they gathered from parades . What kind of mother would do that? Wednesday, June 17, 2009.
thesilveussix.blogspot.com
3387363. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thesilveys.com
3387364. HostMonster
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thesilveys.net
3387365. Thesilvia
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thesilvia.com.
thesilvia.com
3387366. the silvia | under construction
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Theme design by Blank Canvas.
thesilvia.net
3387368. The Silvia Kid Gaming
The Silvia Kid Gaming. Thursday, 30 August 2012. The Silvia Challenges w/ TheSilviaKid and DoneyKebab. So My Good Friend Chris Doney AKA Doneykebab thinks he's a dab hand at eating chilli's and doing Food challenges, this sparked an idea for me to challenge him to the Cinnamon challenge. We both Made a video and they were quite successful, Thus the Silvia Challenges were born, Where Me and Chris do some stupid shit for the entertainment of you guys. And He made us both look like CLOWNS! Now I'm a man who...
thesilviakidgaming.blogspot.com
3387369. Sílvia' Secrets
Shhh, it's a secret. 22 de dezembro de 2011. O Inverno já está aqui. Tem o seu encanto mas tenho que admitir que não é a minha estação preferida. Gosto daquelas tardes em que a chuva bate nas janelas, enquanto tomamos uma bebida quente no nosso sofá, tapados por uma manta. Só tenho pena que para mim esses dias sejam escassos. Os dias sao muito curtos, o frio não me agrada e a escuridão aborrece-me. Mas depois penso que a seguir do Inverno vem a Primavera e isso deixa-me mais contente. A minha amiga Maria.
thesilviasecrets.blogspot.com