SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 7 / (3394238 - 3394292)

3394238. The 6F Project | Farm, Field, Forest, Fiber = Fabulous Fashion
No products in the cart. By ColorLabs and Company. 2013-2017 The 6F Project.
thesixfproject.org
3394239. The Six Functions of Management
The Six Functions of Management. About The Six Functions of Management. The Six Functions of Management is a practical, interactive planning guide designed to help people in management positions understand, assess and create action plans for the six most critical functions of management. The Six Functions of Management focus on all non-technical areas of business management. Anything and everything you do as a manager will fall into one of these six buckets. Buy Book on Amazon. Available on the iBookstore.
thesixfunctions.com
3394240. The Six Gambles
The Gamble family Kevin, Lindsey, Emma Reid, Beasley, Charlotte and Sullivan. Http:/ www.spellingcity.com. Http:/ www.swaptree.com. Http:/ www.greentogrow.com. Http:/ www.allrecipes.com. Http:/ www.kappadelta.org. Long Over due update! View my complete profile. Thursday, November 29, 2012. Long Over due update! The above pictures sum up our year! We started 2012 with a Mardi Gras 7th Birthday party for Emma Reid filled with parade food and a rainy parade.beads and moon pies! Emma Reid has yet another exc...
thesixgambles.blogspot.com
3394241. The Gardners
Monday, December 10, 2012. Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa came to eat turkey with us this year! We always love having family visit, especially for a holiday. The only pictures I got of the feast. I think my turkey this year was the best turkey I have ever had.seriously. It must have been the brown sugar brine! Neiderman Family Farm Christmas Walk. A favorite Christmas tradition). Inside the barn for live music, hot cocoa and cookies. Sunday, November 11, 2012. Further plans w...
thesixgardners.blogspot.com
3394242. Welcome to The Sixgill
Welcome to The Sixgill. CHEERS, RICK AND ELLEN. SEATTLE BEER WEEK IS UPON US! Check out our EVENTS. Tab for our awesome lineup. THE SIXGILL WAS NAMED 100 TOP BEER BARS IN AMERICA 2015. 2013 The Sixgill 3417 Evanston Ave N Seattle WA 98103 206.466.2846 Web Design Seattle RoryMartin.com. THE SIXGILL IS 21. AND OVER ONLY SORRY KIDS.
thesixgill.com
3394243. ♥ I Like YOU !!!
DThis blog belong to 6 LADIES.Please do not spam please.If u hurt/scold one of our LADIES.We x2 back to u.Tag please.Tag's are appreciated. XinyiGladys.Hwileng.Evelyn.Huiyin.Germaine. Scold one of us.We will scold u back.If u love us tag for us can already.Thanks:D.U are been appreciated. Tag are appreciated.Thanks.Spam are not appreciated.Thanks. . Thursday, December 3, 2009. Xinyi = little miss baobeii. Gladys = little miss bitchy. Huiyin = little miss happy. Germaine = little miss cheerful. DThan went...
thesixgirl.blogspot.com
3394244. thesixgirls's blog - °o°~~>UnE sUpErBe AvEnTuRe....<~~°o° - Skyrock.com
O UnE sUpErBe AvEnTuRe. o. Voila ca va bientot faire 4 ans kon fé une equipe ensemble et donc c pour sa kon a pri une trè gde décision.qui est de fèr un blog pour retracé no meyeur souvnir! On espèr sa va vs plèr é si c po le cas léssé ke mm d com.lool! Bisoux a toute lékipe et à estelle notre coach préféré! 13/06/2005 at 5:06 AM. 27/06/2006 at 1:26 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Pour Guyancourt que des individuels,se présentaient en Espoir:Emilie D.,Emilie M,Cloé A. et en Sénior:Cécile D. Quelques photos de ...
thesixgirls.skyrock.com
3394245. Blog de Thesixgirls6 - Les six filles super class - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Les six filles super class. Enfin notre site à nous! Nous sommes six filles, toute soudés l'une à l'autre(toute amies) vraiment trop! Il y a Boubou, Marie-Cath, miss Sand, Ge, Alex, Maryse! Toute les dernières nouvelles sur notre groupe d'amie! ON EST TROP CLASS! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Voici Alex celle qui pogne même avec les ptit de 1 lol. Ou poster avec :. Posté le dimanche 29 avril 2007 19:38. Julie ou ben july(pour les intimes lol). Retape ...
thesixgirls6.skyrock.com
3394246. The Six Griffins | Our Adoption Journey
UPDATE: Big Adoption Milestone. This blog hasn’t really been updated since August because – to be honest – there wasn’t really anything to report. We are still waiting to receive a match for children, but there has been some movement which is exciting. Several families we know have been matched with children over the past few weeks. In adoption, movement is encouraging! But, we do have some good news to share! As of today, we are fully funded for the costs of our actual adoption – just over $30,000!
thesixgriffins.wordpress.com
3394247. The Sixgun Journal | A Collection of Firearms Articles & Campfire Tales
A Collection of Firearms Articles and Campfire Tales. Smith & Wesson’s M&P .40 Compact. Full Circle, Second Lap: The 4 5/8″ Ruger Vaquero. The Ferguson Incident, Reduced to Base Elements. Frank Hamer’s Engraved Colt Single Action. An Old, Nickel Colt Lawman MKIII. Taurus Public Defender 45 Colt/410 Snubnose Revolver, with 45 ACP Modification and Specialty Load Development. The PT-145: An Experiment in Taurus Quality Control. The Four Inch Smith & Wesson Model 29. Full Circle, with the Ruger Vaquero.
thesixgunjournal.net
3394248. thesixhalcon (The Sixth Halcon) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 70 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Personal Quote...
thesixhalcon.deviantart.com
3394249. thesixhands.com - This website is for sale! - thesixhands Resources and Information.
The owner of thesixhands.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 500 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thesixhands.com
3394250. The Happy Campers
Jerreme Deanna Dylan Skyler Savannah Jett. Tuesday, November 17, 2009. Here is a glimpse of Savannahs pre-school trip to the pumpkin patch. The children all had to have a parent there and some had two so there were quite a few people there. They got to go on a hayride, take a tour and see how the apples are harvested, cleaned and sorted and of course they got to pick a pumpkin! My little Monster posing on the pumpkins. Savannah consoling Jett on the hayride. Watching the apples on the conveyer belt.
thesixhappycampers.blogspot.com
3394251. Six Happy Kitchen Restaurant | 10002 | New York - FREE Chinese Delivery
212) 254-0624 213 E Broadway, New York, NY 10002. Chinese Delivery in New York. Are you hungry in New York? Welcome to Six Happy Kitchen, where you can find great Chinese food available for delivery or takeout. Check out our online menu and place an order from our site. Don’t want to order now? Visit us at 213 E Broadway. New York Food Delivery.
thesixhappykitchen.com
3394252. The Six Hats
Monday, March 8, 2010. Wednesday, January 28, 2009. The latest and greatest. Well, that should pretty much catch us up on the pics. They are not edited so I apologize for any weird red-eyes or glares you see. I tried to put them in a semi-chronological order, however blogspot is not cooperating with me right now, so check out the dates at the bottom and you will know when the pic was taken. Other than having a lot of bad luck with things breaking. Such as the back window of the Titan as seen in the pic).
thesixhats.blogspot.com
3394253. The Six Hats
The right investor story into the right investors' hands. In a world where investors have a lot of choices, how you tell your story may be the deciding factor. The best annoucements and presentations are wasted if they don't end up in the right hands. T 61 2 9233 8188. M 61 (0) 412 995 586.
thesixhats.com
3394254. thesixhats's blog - S?tt? V?ce - Skyrock.com
Ca fesait longtemps qu'on devait en faire un. Maintenant c'est fait. Longue vie a sotto voce. Longue vie aux six hats. 18/06/2008 at 8:47 AM. 21/03/2009 at 3:55 AM. Subscribe to my blog! 0v3r- th3- rainb0w, Posté le vendredi 03 octobre 2008 19:52. Je pense qu'il faut remettre les articles et continuer le blog en hommage a julia et au six hats en mettant des articles de nous . Sinn je suis d'accord avk toi (melissa) on garde ce nom en souveniir (enfin comme vs voulez! Voiila ceii tout =DD. On aime le Mc Do.
thesixhats.skyrock.com
3394255. The Haymore Family
Friday, March 18, 2011. Tiger the cat is our feline friend that we adopted from Grandma Mary last summer. One of Tiger's favorite spots to take a nap is on top of the garage door when it's left open. With the van parked inside, she'll climb up to the van's roof and then hop to the garage door and slumber in the warmer air. On Tuesday afternoon, she was woken to a horrible, real life nightmare. I thought. but. how? Grandpa Ron was soon on his way over there to pick up Tiger. I wish I had pictures of the k...
thesixhaymores.blogspot.com
3394256. The 6 Hour Production Motorcycle Race
The 6 Hour Production Motorcycle Race. The 6 Hour encouraged a strong grass roots following through participation. Riders, sponsors, pit crews, etc. It seems the 6 Hour embodied a family mentality where all motorcyclists and people with a passing interest worked together. Motorcycle dealers, all classes of road race competitors and motorcycle clubs, friends, family can all combine together with support from the industry to provide an exhilarating race and reward for all. Mick Hone, Rob Scolyer,.
thesixhour.com
3394257. The 6 Hour Production Motorcycle Race
The 6 Hour Production Motorcycle Race. The 6 Hour encouraged a strong grass roots following through participation. Riders, sponsors, pit crews, etc. It seems the 6 Hour embodied a family mentality where all motorcyclists and people with a passing interest worked together. Motorcycle dealers, all classes of road race competitors and motorcycle clubs, friends, family can all combine together with support from the industry to provide an exhilarating race and reward for all. Mick Hone, Rob Scolyer,.
thesixhour.com.au
3394258. The Six-Hour Art Major
The Six-Hour Art Major. THE SIX-HOUR ART MAJOR- as seen in Time Out New York! UPCOMING ART CLASSES AND LECTURES:. THE SIX-HOUR ART MAJOR:. THE SIX-HOUR ART MAJOR is a fact-filled but totally fun way to learn about art the way an artist does! Take mini-versions of all the courses you would take if you went to art school not just Art History and Art Appreciation, but how to be more creative, basics of drawing, and more! Thu, July 9 and 16. 6:00 PM 9:00 PM. 334 AMSTERDAM AVENUE (AT 74TH ST.), NYC. Fri, Octo...
thesixhourartmajor.com
3394259. SHOP the newest fashion accessories // The SIXIA MONTREAL
thesixia.com
3394260. TheSixiemeThree33140's blog - 6°3 => Les 5 => Moutarde => Miinimoys => Bob L'éponge => Queen'English => Liisa Simpson =>... - Skyrock.com
6 3 = Les 5 = Moutarde = Miinimoys = Bob L'éponge = Queen'English = Liisa Simpson = Viictoriia! Un peu de Chloro dans la viie et le tour est fiinii! Mache du chewiing-gum réfléchiis travaiille! Hey' c'est encore moii je suiis dans la place! Jvaiis pas mettre allez le Collège Pont de la. Psk j'crooyaiis m'avoiir faiit une place. Là-bas maiis bon . . . La rooue tourne! Sorry, I don't know. J'aii ptetre pas le FashiiOn' style maiis viiens pas encore m'embêter là! J'aii qu'une Siistah! 08/06/2008 at 12:05 AM.
thesixiemethree33140.skyrock.com
3394261. TheSixIllusions (Arven) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. January 3, 1998. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thesixillusions.deviantart.com
3394262. The Systems Implementation Xperts, Inc. | Pasig City, Philippines,
The Systems Implementation Xperts, Inc. Website Designed at Homestead™ Design a Website. And List Your Business. Giving Life To Your Systems. We can do it for you. The SIX, Inc. has the extensive experience and the. People to do it for the organization, rendering a. Timely and trouble free implementation. The Systems Implementation Xperts, Inc. Suite 309, Chateau Verde Condominium Valle Verde I, E. Rodriguez St., Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Interested in learning more about our services?
thesixinc.com
3394263. "NO COUNTRY FOR THE KITTEN HEEL." CLICK TO ENTER.
thesixinch.com
3394264. The Six Inch
One of my fav Xmas prezzies from Mr Stevens. View more Josie Stevens on WhoSay. December 26, 2014. December 26, 2014. December 26, 2014. Last Winter, The Toffee Pump. December 26, 2014. December 26, 2014. December 26, 2014. November 29, 2014. November 29, 2014. November 14, 2014. Is the “TRAIN” running? November 14, 2014. Page 1 of 46.
thesixinch.tumblr.com
3394266. THE SIX INCH SQUARE
THE SIX INCH SQUARE. Art and random ramblings of ANGE LEE (aka AGNES the RED). Tuesday, 23 June 2015. Spellbinders Flower - Crafty Flower Four TUTORIAL. After sharing my recent paper flower tutorial using the Spellbinders Crafty Flower One die set. And mentioning I'd be doing more tuts from this range, I was recently contacted by blog follower Margaret to ask if I'd go straight into looking at the Number Four set. Way you can use them.it's just one of many ideas and a guide to inspire you.remembe...The t...
thesixinchsquare.blogspot.com
3394268. The 6 Items Challenge | Supporting garment workers worldwide
The 6 Items Challenge. Supporting garment workers worldwide. The Six Items Challenge. A fashion fast to oppose fast fashion. Thank you for visiting the wordpress site of the Six Items Challenge. We are no longer using this blog. Please visit either our website or the fundraising pages at the links below for more information and to sign up to the challenge. Labour Behind the Label. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:.
thesixitemschallenge.wordpress.com
3394269. The 6 J's
Friday, November 15, 2013. How long has it been? Has is really been that long since I have posted here? It looks like I need to get back to this blogging thing. I just went through some old posts and have inspiration for some new ones and follow ups on some old posts. So stay tuned! Friday, November 25, 2011. As of this day, November 25, 2011, my wonderful, beautiful wife and I have been married for 16 years! Just know that she will love it and use it often. So I am writing this to tell my wife,. Now on ...
thesixjaynes.blogspot.com
3394270. the Kent chronicles | welcome to our life!
124; Comments RSS. I'm at working-staying-at-home wife of Hubby and Momma. To 4 Kids - 2 grown girls. B" and "A", and 2 young boys. Tt" and "Boo". The girls are in/finished University, while the boys continue homeschooling. Hang around, are involved in HOURS of kids sports, take lots of photos. See movies - you name it, we probably do it. AND live to write about it. More about us crazies here. From Single to Married. Me, Myself I. My Top 10’s. The Poetry of Life. Crafts / Scrapbooking / Hobbies. A Home D...
thesixkents.wordpress.com
3394271. thesixkiller's blog - the show - Skyrock.com
Se resume a plusieurs choses, dla deconne et pleins de balez trucs. 27/05/2007 at 5:09 PM. 20/08/2007 at 6:30 PM. Subscribe to my blog! One of my best friend in congo. Be sure i wont forget u if everybody could be just like u.it would be amazing. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Please enter the ...
thesixkiller.skyrock.com
3394272. TheSixKingdomsManga - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Founded 2 Years ago. Founded 2 Years ago. Apr 3, 2015. Div div.gmbutton2town a:hidden').clone().appendTo('#super-secret-buttons &#4...With beau...
thesixkingdomsmanga.deviantart.com
3394273. thesixkings (Dani) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 3 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&#4...
thesixkings.deviantart.com
3394274. The 6 Leather & More
1 MAIN ST. ( RTE. 6). Thank you for visiting our new Internet site. As an up-to-date business, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our company and our products. A new content management system will enable us to always keep you up to date. If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help. AND SHOP @ THE 6!
thesixleather.com
3394275. The Le Chateliers
Monday, July 6, 2015. Summer has been AH-MAZING so far. We are definitely on island time around here :). It only gets crazy if we have to be out the door early, or we have a billion things to get done on any given day. But other than that, we lounge in pjs, eat casually, and take our time getting anywhere. They get participation ribbons just for swimming the heat. Umm what is up with that? In other news, working out is going well! Who have I become? Working out is messy and sweaty and I'm a hot mess ever...
thesixlechats.blogspot.com
3394276. The Six List - Make Better Consumer Choices
Baby & Kids. Health & Beauty. Home & Garden. Sports & Outdoors. When it comes to your little one buying. The highest quality, safest products is. Looking for a new TV, laptop or anything. Else that is electronic? Take a look at the best Health and Beauty. Products on the market. Looking to spruce up your Home or Garden? We review a wide range of products that. Can make all the difference. Keeping your pets happy and healthy. Becomes much easier when you know. Exactly what they need. We have you covered.
thesixlist.com
3394277. Shutterfly
thesixlittlelions.shutterfly.com
3394278. Longwell Family
Scott, Michelle, Kristen, Marcus, Brooke, and Landon. August 2009 marks our 4th year in Eaton and the beginning of the 5th year of school for the kids here. Kristen is a junior, Marcus is a freshman, Brooke is in 7th grade and Landon is in 6th grade.
thesixlongwells.com
3394279. thesixloyalty ♥
Form Teacher: Mdm Khoo. Wednesday, December 15, 2010. 6L gathering is pushed back to next year because Mdm Khoo's not free this month :(. But if you guys want to have gathering without Mdm Khoo then you guys can organize it! Monday, November 29, 2010. Anyway, for those who. Okay, sixloyalty gathering! I don't know when Mdm Khoo will have her free time, but like Sharmaine says, the date will probably be in December. BPP / Lot 1. East Coast Park/ West Coast Park. Bukit Batok CDANS, (bowling/laser quest).
thesixloyalty.blogspot.com
3394280. The Six Mile Mediator
Monday, September 28, 2009. YOUR will not mine! LORD, this is what i want to do.YOUR will, not what i want to do but YOUR will. This is such a very difficult concept for me right now in my life.i feel as though i am being torn in so many different directions and when i try to follow what i think is the LORD's. Will something happens only to let me know i was following what i wanted to do for HIM. Turn to the WORD, you will find your answers there. Pray for HIM to help you with discernment. Please pray fo...
thesixmilemediator.blogspot.com
3394281. thesixmilliondollarcube.com - This website is for sale! - thesixmilliondollarcube Resources and Information.
The owner of thesixmilliondollarcube.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 500 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thesixmilliondollarcube.com
3394282. Hébergement, enregistrement de nom de domaine et services internet par 1&1 Internet
CE NOM DE DOMAINE VIENT D'ÊTRE ENREGISTRÉ POUR L'UN DE NOS CLIENTS. Avez-vous besoin, vous aussi, d'une VRAIE solution d'hébergement VRAIMENT accessible? Vous propose les solutions les moins chères du Net pour réaliser votre site web en toute simplicité, que vous soyez débutant ou expérimenté. Des solutions d'hébergement complètes. Une large gamme de logiciels offerts. Un espace de configuration intuitif. Une assistance technique efficace. Aucun engagement de durée. Garantie satisfait ou remboursé.
thesixmilliondollarhomepage.com
3394283. A New Six Million Dollar Man Movie is Coming Soon
A New Six Million Dollar Man Movie is Coming Soon. Wednesday, September 21, 2011. Posted by The Six Million Dollar Man FANS FROM AROUND THE WORLD. The Six Million Dollar Man. About a former astronaut with bionic implants working for the OSI (which was usually referred to as the Office of Scientific Intelligence, the Office of Scientific Investigation or the Office of Strategic Intelligence. The show was based on the novel Cyborg. And during pre-production, that was the proposed title of the series. The b...
thesixmilliondollarman2014.blogspot.com
3394284. The Six Million Dollar Plan
So, what is The Six Million Dollar Plan? At this point, you're probably thinking to yourself, "Gosh am I ever good looking! We agree, but we're also interested in the other thing you're thinking, "What can I do? Well, dear friend, that is what this site is all about. It's primary purpose is to act as a portal to all of our various efforts. They will appear to be a widely varying lot, but our thinking is that you put several lines in the water and see what bites.
thesixmilliondollarplan.com
3394285. SixMix LLC
thesixmix.com
3394286. The Six Monsters!
thesixmonsters.blogspot.com
3394287. The Six Month Countdown
Jan 21, 2013. I love planning trips. There are just no two ways about that. So you'll understand when I say that Planning the Honeymoon has been a dream come true! W is awesome that way. He tells me where he absolutely wants to go and what he wants to do and lets me do the rest my way. And because of that, the last two months of Lonely Planet guide reading and Online browsing have been absolute bliss. Decide the trip style. The country/region you want to explore. Decide if you are going to travel light o...
thesixmonthcountdown.blogspot.com
3394289. Im Sweet enough
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
thesixmonthsugarexperiment.blogspot.com
3394290. Ninjas-R-Us | Nunchuks For Ninjas Ages 18 And Up
SECRETS IN THE SHADOWS? Secrets in the shadows. By Secrets in the Shadows. Secrets in the shadows… Meaning: Ninjas in Clubpenguin. Nov. 17 Penguins can train to be a ninja. Go to www.mohd222.wordpress.com. To find out all the ninja secrets. Also the day training is relesed I will throw a ninja only party. By Secrets in the Shadows. If they run stop for the day if not they should ask you ”what’s the link” or WHAT! Then if you get someone to come then comment that you got someone. That is cry out radio.
thesixninjas.wordpress.com
3394291. The Six Numbers
August 3, 2015. July 29, 2015. June 27, 2015. May 18, 2015. April 17, 2015. Amazon’s Dash Replenishment Service. April 7, 2015. March 26, 2015. Laquo; Older Entries. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Six Numbers”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thesixnumbers.com
3394292. the six nuts
Monday, November 3, 2008. I believe abortion is the biggest issue to consider when you vote tomorrow. In this two party system, Obama or McCain will win the presidency and Shaffer or Udall will win the senate seat. The question to ask is, under what candidate will the unborn have a better chance to live. Remember, we only have three choices:. 1 Vote for Obama. 2 Vote for McCain. 3 Not vote or vote third party (same effect on the lives of the unborn). Have a great day! PS This isn't the defense I was talk...
thesixnuts.blogspot.com