SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 1 / (3518801 - 3518855)

3518801. TheTrueSource.com
2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. 46L V8 with about 375hp. Custom Sound System by Reus Systems. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. 35L V6 with about 290hp. Sport suspension and aero package. MotorDyne plenum spacer kit. Magnaflow exhaust with dual titanium tips. 13% Tint Front, 8% on Rear Windows. Custom Sound System by Reus Systems. Posted 4 years ago. 2007 Toyota Camry SE V6 (a.k.a. Camryn). 35L V6 with about 280hp. K&N Typhoon Intake and Filter. Ultra Racing Strut Tower Brace. Ultra Racing Rear Sway Bar (19mm). SMS/M...
thetruesource.com
3518802. The True South Africa
2014 Voting in SA. If I was president of SA! The true Apartheid History. The True South Africa. 4 out of 5 politicians recommend this WordPress.com site. Taking politics in a new direction! READ THE FACTS: 19 years of ANC rule unemployment has gone up by 60%! 25% of all South African school girls are HIV Our school girls had 100 000 abortions last year. we have one of the highest unemployment rates in the world…Viva ANC Viva! I would like to see the changes in Gauteng if the DA wins it…. In SA that means...
thetruesouthafrica.wordpress.com
3518803. The true spirit
March 21, 2012. WHERE FEAR AND WEAPONS MEET. Where Fear And Weapons Meet. Ft Lauderdale, FL. Where Fear and Weapons Meet was a hardcore punk band from South Florida. The group's first EP appeared in 1998; they followed it with a full-length in 1999, both on Revelation Records, and won nationwide exposure. They then released a split with Comin' Correct before returning with another full-length, Unstoppable, on Triple Crown Records. Their final release was Control, in 2003. Where Fear And Weapons Meet.
thetruespirit.blogspot.com
3518804. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thetruespirit.com
3518805. The True Spirit – A place for you to be the true you..
A place for you to be the true you. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thetruespiritblog.wordpress.com
3518806. Thetruespiritofart - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Founded 5 Years ago. Clean spirit among us want to see all the artists. Clean spirit among us want to see all the artists. Founded 5 Years ago. May 19, 2010. Div div.gmbutton2town a:hidden').clone()&#4...To as...
thetruespiritofart.deviantart.com
3518807. Welcome to 33 Loretta Kids' Books! |
Welcome to 33 Loretta Kids' Books! Curly Hair, Straight Hair. The True Spirit of Christmas. Rosita and the NIght of the Radishes. Cabello Rizado, Cabello Lacio. Rosita y la Noche de los Rábanos. Curly Hair, Straight Hair iPad App. 8220;Rosita and the Night of the Radishes” Is Here! Young Rosita competes in Oaxaca, Mexico’s radish carving contest which is held every December 23rd. She hopes to win first prize and use the money to help her family’s failing farm. 33 Loretta Kids’ Books. 2 Tigers iPad App.
thetruespiritofchristmas.com
3518808. Ghost Gettysburg Civil War Actual Apparition documented on film The True Spirit of Gettysburg
On July 1st one hundred and forty five years ago at the crossroads of Gettysburg. The Civil War and the fate of America was about to change forever. By July 4th, the fate of 51,000 fathers, sons, brothers and one girl changed forever. On November 12th, 2001 in a small room in the heart of Gettysburg. The fate of one man’s soul and now the world was about to change forever. This is a true story of our search to help find the identity of the only known actual full apparition. The True Spirit Of Gettysburg.
thetruespiritofgettysburg.org
3518809. INTRODUCTION TO ISLAM
Saturday, February 11, 2012. 8220;Do you not see that Allah has subjected to you whatever is in the earth and heavens and has bestowed upon you His favours visible as well as invisible” (31:20). 8220;How many signs are there in the heavens and the earth which they pass by with face averted” (12:105). 3 “He subjected to you all that is in the heavens and in the earth, all from Himself. There are many signs in this for those who reflect” (45:13). As the Quran says “O believers if you fear Allah He wi...
thetruespiritofislam.blogspot.com
3518810. Home - The True Spoon
The True Spoon Tastes: Stamp Proper Foods. August 12, 2015 -. Make sure to visit Stamp if you find yourself in Los Feliz and hungry:). August 4, 2015 -. Hi friends, happy summer:) I had the opportunity to recipe develop and food style for Marinter Gourmet, a Mexico based purveyor of all things delicious. I created a craveworthy summer pasta recipe featuring De Cecco fettuccini and local California lemons. I hope you enjoy this summer citrus fettuccine recipe as much as I did! 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
thetruespoon.com
3518811. TRUEST
The corn man in his element. Guisado’s. It was good, but I think I was expecting something mind blowing. This is a black widow spider right? The “park swings” with Angela. Ear molds for custom pretracheal stethoscopes. #pleasedontrupturemyeardrum. A rare rainy day. Saturday morning at the park. Din Tai Fung Glendale. Very tasty.
thetruest.com
3518812. www.thetruestar.com
thetruestar.com
3518813. The True Stardoll
Martes, 2 de agosto de 2011. Agus-belu les habla , bueno les queria decir que. Hago presentaciones 100% seguro , ya todos. Me conocen muy bien y saben como soy :). Si quieren una hagan click:. Y listo :) , Muchos besos♥. Enviar por correo electrónico. Viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011. Porfavor envienme mensajes a mi mail doll.kari@HOTMAIL.COM informandome de sus experiencias! Enviar por correo electrónico. Domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011. Miren esta foto y se daran cuenta de lo sucedido en stardoll:. Sii tienes A...
thetruestardollgirl.blogspot.com
3518814. Truestar Health Lifestyle Game
thetruestargame.com
3518815. the true state
June 23, 2013. It seems like meditation is about emptying the mind. But the mind can never be emptied. It is like trying to empty a lake with a teaspoon. It is when we realize that all of our thoughts are meaningless and have nothing to do with enlightenment or liberation that limitlessness shows itself. March 28, 2013. Sattva things are sweet. The nature of the pure self is to be isolated from its environment and to only observe the unmanifest form of its environment. This is what we strive for....It wo...
thetruestate.wordpress.com
3518816. ...An Abstract but True Gentleman
An Abstract but True Gentleman. Just the thoughts of a young man with an abysmal mind and an uphill climb to success. Sunday, October 4, 2009. The perception or reality of females.pt 1. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. Right? I'll be damned if I don't recognize signs and act accordingly again. It's starting to become very sickening.and you ask yourself, "what is he talking about? I'm talking specifically about FEMALES. Yes, I said it. But back on topic. It's been a while. So, it's ...
thetruestgentleman.blogspot.com
3518817. the truest of forms | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The truest of forms. I’m still alive, don’t worry. May 4, 2007 at 12:57 am ( Uncategorized. So it’s been a while, eh? Needless to say, life has become a little crazier as I’m approaching graduation. Are things still up in the air? Yes Are things still progressing and looking promising? 1) Watch the NBA playoffs! 2) Girls need to stop wearing goofy sunglasses! 8221; He replied “Yeah, those were the days…”. 4) I’m glad A-Rod is tearing it up! Oh yeah, and he said he would take a pay cut to go to another te...
thetruestofforms.wordpress.com
3518818. thetruestofmikes (Michael Colibraro) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 12 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 163 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Wacom ...
thetruestofmikes.deviantart.com
3518819. The Only Clinical Grade Essential Oils
The Only Clinical Grade Essential Oils. Click here to edit subtitle. AGX - Améo Gene Expression. Améo Gene Expression. AGX Women Product Profile. AGX Men Product Profile. AGX Digest Product Profile. Cell Health³ Product Profil. Buy the Essential Oil Guide. Enroll as Retail Customer. Enroll as Wholesale Member. The Améo Difference. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title. Click here to edit text. Click here to edit title.
thetruestoils.com
3518820. | FASHION, FUN AND FAVORITES!
FASHION, FUN AND FAVORITES! Jimmy Choo og Hunter…. Januar 26, 2010 af thetruestories. 8230; hmmm, jeg ved altså ikke helt hvad jeg syntes om dette! Jeg kan lide Hunter fuldstændig som de er! Og mon ikke snart vi finder noget andet at blive begejstret for…. Uhøjtidelig og super fed! Januar 26, 2010 af thetruestories. Denne halskæde er da helt fantastisk:-) Dejligt når det også kan være lidt uhøjtideligt! Det er Vibe Harsløf der står bag denne super cool halskæde til 400 kr! I love this necklace:-). Under ...
thetruestories.wordpress.com
3518821. thetruestoriesproject.org - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thetruestoriesproject.org
3518823. Women's Health
Women Health (1) Articles. Ovarian Cysts and PCOs. Other Healthy Food Recipes. Women's Health Research Articles. The Article and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCO)'s research. Tofu and Healthy Foods (Over 1000) Recipes). Utilizing Traditional Chinese Medicine in Tonifying Energy flow to the Reproductive System Channels In Men and Women for Natural Conception, including Couple Who were diagnosed with Unexplained causes of Infertility." Chantel M. Wednesday, July 15, 2015. Peony are Chinese herbs that inclu...
thetruestoriesstories.blogspot.com
3518824. The True Story
Friday, June 12, 2009. HI I JUST FINISHED VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL [V.B.S.] THIS WEEK! A LOT OF CHURCHS HAVE V.B.S. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT SO PLEASE TELL ME. IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND SOME THING, JUST ASK. AND REMEMBER ALWAYS WORSHIP GOD! Saturday, May 16, 2009. Have any questions just ask! Share the gospel no matter what people say just have fun! The True Story #4. The true story #1. By: A Jesus freak. The True Story #2. By: A Jesus freak. Nehemiah [book in the Bible]. The True Story #3.
thetruestory-kmg1996.blogspot.com
3518825. Blog de TheTrueStory-of-SasuNaru - Blog de TheTrueStory-of-SasuNaru - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 14/04/2015 à 17:03. Mise à jour : 28/04/2015 à 11:31. Salut tout le monde -. J'ai créée ce blog car je veux partager ma passion pour le yaoi mais plus particulièrement le SasuNaru/NaruSasu . Sur le blog vous allez trouver des images, des vidéos, des amv, des citations, etc. Les homophobes, les rageux / rageuses la sortie c'est la petite croix qui se situe tout en haut à droite :D. Bonne visite sur mon blog -.
thetruestory-of-sasunaru.skyrock.com
3518826. thetruestory.com
thetruestory.com
3518827. thetruestory.nu
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
thetruestory.nu
3518828. Blog de TheTrueStory - TheTrueStory - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. C'est gravement inspiré de Gossip Girl le livre les gars donc pas besoin de m'innonder avec vos commentaires en me disant que je suis une copieuse alors que je sais très bien que j'en suis une! Parceque , je sais pas pourquoi , mais j'aime ce nom aussi. Voilà =D. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Sortez tous vos beaux-gosses de petits-copains car cette année est l'année de la fête mes chéris! Une nouvelle en ville . Je veux bien sûr parler de. N'oublie pa...
thetruestory.skyrock.com
3518829. Blog de TheTrueStory77 - Mon histoire - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Voila mon histoire en détail, comment j'en suis arrivé là aujourd'hui. Mise à jour :. Comme vous l'avez constaté ce blog est à. La routine a prit place, on se voit 4. Chaque fois que je vais chez ma chérie. Panique dans la chambre…. Ça aurait pu être l. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Pourquoi j'ai décidé de faire ce blog? N'hésitez pas à me laisser vos impressions et conseils pr mon blog ;). Les blogs qui m'ont inspiré :. Ou poster avec :. C'est pour cela que je me d...
thetruestory77.skyrock.com
3518830. ALL GENRE MOVIES BEST QUALITY | Full Movie [List]
ALL GENRE MOVIES BEST QUALITY. Posted by stream HD. Posted on 02.36 with No comments. Posted by stream HD. Posted on 02.04 with No comments. The Perfect Match (2016). Posted by stream HD. Posted on 00.36 with No comments. Les premiers, les derniers (2016). Posted by stream HD. Posted on 23.12 with No comments. Natural Born Pranksters (2016). Posted by stream HD. Posted on 01.51 with No comments. Posted by stream HD. Posted on 22.10 with No comments. The Truth About Lies (2015). Posted by stream HD.
thetruestorylifeofme.blogspot.com
3518831. True Story Lover
Professional Personal Memoir Writing. Monday, June 15, 2015. Put Me In Coach. Julie Videtto, a teacher at my daughter’s school, stopped me in the hallway recently to talk softball. The conversation was winding down when, on a whim I asked her about when she played. Our difference in age is not great, so I was blown away when she explained to me that teams were just forming when she was in school. Linda Moffitt as in a 1974 team photo. Pp A1 and A3. Feb 15, 2015). Sports equality, 40 years later. I’...
thetruestorylover.blogspot.com
3518832. the true story of...
The true story of…. We really have enjoyed visiting the food trucks at gazebo gardens. We went camping with my family this past weekend and spent saturday morning exploring. it was such a relaxing weekend in an environment that we have spent very little time…. From a wedding (not ours). She’s my favorite. And i love her. 248 days – and it keeps getting better! It’s beginning to look like christmas. Mr and Mrs. #3. Moments before our first look. Blog at WordPress.com. Join 1,337 other followers.
thetruestoryof.wordpress.com
3518833. The True Story of Boota Singh
The True Story of Boota Singh. Friday, 4 November 2011. The True Story of Boota Singh. While reading freedom at midnight, a book written in 1976, on mahatma gandhi and the sub-continental partition in 1947 , Boota singh's story is one of the many tragic consequences of partition. For six months, Boota Singh visited his wife daily in the detention camp. He would sit beside her in silence, weeping for their lost dream of happiness. Finally, he learned that her family had been located. The coupl...Brought t...
thetruestoryofbootasingh.blogspot.com
3518835. When a rock meets a hard place
Mesmerizing Abstract Animated GIFs by David Szakaly. At the Game of Thrones Season 4 Premier. FS Article: Photographer Documents Florida’s Enchanting Yet Fragile Underwater Ecosystem. Marilyn Monroe by Phil Burchman. Florette, Paris, January,1944. Via vintage everyday: Awesome Vintage Longhaired Lady Photographs by Stan Shuttleworth. Mesmerizing Abstract Animated GIFs by David Szakaly. At the Game of Thrones Season 4 Premier. Marilyn Monroe by Phil Burchman. Florette, Paris, January,1944. All of your Love.
thetruestoryofgenisametfan.tumblr.com
3518836. Thetruestoryofpeter.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain.
thetruestoryofpeter.com
3518837. www.thetruestoryofsantaclaus.com
Domain park sayfas ı. Bu domain http:/ www.medyabim.com.tr. Üzerinden kayıt edilmiştir.
thetruestoryofsantaclaus.com
3518838. The True Story on 1080
The True Story on 1080. Thursday, October 6, 2011. 89 Dead Kiwi - 1080 Clearly Not Working. It has been revealed through an OIA request that tagged kiwi have been dying in large numbers in one of our most heavily 1080 treated forests. It would be reasonable to assume, after so much 1080 poison has been spread across the forest, there could be no sign of a ferret or stoat for miles - surely? More concerning is what's killing the birds. The assumed cause of death, in most cases . is predation by fe...Surel...
thetruestoryon1080.blogspot.com
3518839. thetruestrongerbear
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thetruestrongerbear.blogspot.com
3518841. The Truest Sentence | Just another WordPress.com site
June 2, 2011 · 11:20 pm. Adventures on the tip of a continent. We’ve been working with an organization called Living Hope. That I mentioned in my previous blog. Today was our last day working out in Ocean View and Mountain View, two of the “suburb” communities that Living Hope reaches out to. I worked primarily with younger kids, anywhere in age from 5-13, with some plus or minuses thrown into that mix, as well. But the view was definitely worth it. Atop the Mountain with one of my roommates, Emma. As I ...
thetruestsentence.wordpress.com
3518842. the truest thing
Monday, June 18, 2012. I was just dusting off my blog. Sunday, March 18, 2012. We don't always vacation during spring break, so it wasn't much different this year. Some years, I will travel with the kids to visit friends and/or cousins. Other times, we might have a visitor or two in our home. This time, it was about being at home. The weather has been crazy cooperative this week. Thank goodness! I'm hoping the pain stays away, but we still have scabbing and scab sloughing to take place, so we will see!
thetruestthing.blogspot.com
3518843. The Truest thing you ever read
The Truest thing you ever read. Tuesday, October 15, 2013. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Detroit, Michigan, United States. N C is a Closed Minded, Pessimistic, Sarcastic, Incendiary, Spiritual, Kind, Helpful, Hateful, Provocative, Philanthropic, Benevolent, Odious, Cynical, Horny, Generous, Intelligent, Enigmatic, Dogmatic, Intolerant, Charitable, Poetic Gambling Addict. View my complete profile.
thetruestthings.blogspot.com
3518844. The Truest Truths
Uplift and inspire with words. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thetruesttruths.com
3518845. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
thetruestudio.com
3518846. Blog de thetruestyle - ca c tou moa! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ca c tou moa! Mise à jour :. Trouver l'amour ke c difficile! Abonne-toi à mon blog! Mais les com's continuront d'etre valider! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 26 mai 2007 06:20. Modifié le mardi 25 mars 2008 14:11. Ou poster avec :. N'oub...
thetruestyle.skyrock.com
3518847. TheTrueStyleNeverDies's blog - "The True Love Never Dies" - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 17/02/2013 at 1:57 AM. Updated: 22/03/2013 at 10:09 AM. The True Love Never Dies. Voila juste un petit texte qui va introduire ma fiction ♥. Une fiction sur les One Direction, dont je suis fan [à fond! N'oublions pas.C'est juste une fiction, rien de réel [Pfff dommage]. Toutes formes de plagiat est interdit! Pas de visite fantôme! Si tu lis ma fiction, tu kiff, c'est la moindre des choses! Apres j'éspère que tu commenteras :). Bonne lecture ;). Membre du gro...
thetruestyleneverdies.skyrock.com
3518848. Welcome thetruestyou.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thetruestyou.com
3518849. The True Suburban Standard Advanced
Folk Suburb Landscape, Ordinary Tradition, Folk Suburb, Weird Folk. Sunday, 4 September 2011. Tales From Outer Suburbia. Sunday, September 04, 2011. Links to this post. Wednesday, 31 August 2011. Was out walking today and passed an unusual suburb site: a front garden apple tree, laden with red fruit and with many dropped into the remaining narrow strip of grass, the rest being monoblocked. I tried to get a photo of today's tree, but the householder wanted to know what I was doing. Links to this post.
thetruesuburbanstandardadvanced.blogspot.com
3518850. Sunken
Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Unwilling pt. 1. Unwilling pt. 2. Please listen LOUD, it doesnt really make much sense otherwise. *. This is our first release, and our last as a two-piece. It has been released digitally through GodHatesGodRecords netlabel and physically (on CD) through Hyphen Records. FREE DOWNLOAD LINK (through GodHatesGodRecords). BUY ON CD (through Hyphen Records). March 13, 2015 @ La Zone ...
thetruesunken.bandcamp.com
3518851. TheTrueSupercoolboom (Xander) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. February 24, 1983. Last Visit: 78 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thetruesupercoolboom.deviantart.com
3518852. TheTrueSurvivor (True) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Pretty and Beautiful Woman 4ever. Deviant for 4 Years. April 21, 1992. Last Visit: 22 hours ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Here are pi...
thetruesurvivor.deviantart.com
3518853. مدونة ابن خانكان / ثقافة عامة
مدونة تهتم بالثقافة العامة ( ثقافة عامة - اسئلة ثقافية - هل تعلم ). مكتبة تحميل كتب عربية مجانية PDF. الأربعاء، 11 يناير، 2017. هل تعلم من هو المطرب السويدي الجنسية المسلم الديانة ماهر زين ؟ ماهر زين مواليد عام 1981 في طرابلس - لبنان ، مغني آر أند بي مسلم لبناني الأصل سويدي الجنسية،. في عام 2009، بدأ ماهر العمل على البوم جديد مع شركة تسجيلات أوايكننغ. حيث اطلقت البومه الأول الحمد لله الذي يحتوى على 13 أغنية وقد تم إطلاقه في 1 نوفمبر 2009. حصل على جائزة بلاتين مزدوجة من شركة سونى ميوزيك الاندونيسية. ي...
thetruesy.blogspot.com
3518855. THE TRUE SYUHADA
Hidup Mulia Mati Syuhada. Minggu, 22 Juni 2014. Karena Asam Sunti Kita Berbeda. Cerpen ini diperlombakan pada kegiatan Peksimida, Kampus Al-Muslim, Bireun. Alhamdulillah meraih juara 2 se-Aceh). Rasanya asam sekali kuah ini,” Da Maneh meludah sisa kuah di mulutnya, sambil meletakkan sendok kuah setengah melempar ke dalam belanga tanah. Bibir melengkung ke bawah, dahinya berkerut. “Kalau tidak bisa memasak, ngapain. Menikah,” lanjut Da Maneh. Si gadis menatap sang pria dan mengingat betul wajah itu. I...
thetruesyuhada.blogspot.com