SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 15 / (3555904 - 3555958)

3555904. ownCloud
Web services under your control.
theviennacafe.ca
3555905. The Vienna Cafe
All Day Breakfast and Lunch. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theviennacafe.com
3555906. The Vienna Cafe | Life in the valley
Life in the valley. Responding to Joe responding to Phil. March 30, 2012. This will be my very last comment on London politics I will ever make on this site and that is a promise that’ll be easy to keep. London’s Mayor Joe Fontana responded in a blog post to another blog post by London based journo Phil McLeod. In his post, the mayor defends his sorry record […]. Online spying bill is not about fighting crime. February 18, 2012. December 20, 2011. Why occupy is dangerous. December 5, 2011. Journalist, au...
theviennacafe.wordpress.com
3555907. The Clock Shop of Vienna | Where all we have is time.
Learn About Your Clock. Where all we've had is time. since 1975. Clock Sales, Repair, and Servicing. Our family of three generations opened The Clock Shop of Vienna in 1975 and has 40 years of experience with clocks inside and out. We are excited to share our passion and knowledge with you as well, and will help you pick the clock that fits you best. The Clock Shop of Vienna family.
theviennaclockshop.com
3555908. The Vienna Coffee Company
The Vienna Coffee Company is a Traditional International Viennese Kaffeehaus, not a local neighbourhood coffeeshop by any means whatsoever. This is represented in both our theme, design and overall character. We cater to a Polite Adult clientele in attempts to provide a pleasant, less than casual atmosphere for all our distinguished patrons to enjoy and make merry, within reason. These considerations are contrarily subordinate to Viennese Kaffeehaus Culture and 900 years of Chatillonesque histoire. Be a ...
theviennacoffeecompany.com
3555909. Home Page
The Vienna Crystal Works. Click on images to enlarge. Born out of the beauty of one of the world's great cultural centers, The Vienna Crystal Works brings to discerning shoppers the magnificence that is Vienna, Austria with uniquely designed jewelry based upon internationally renowned Swarovski Crystal and Czech glass.
theviennacrystalworks.com
3555910. www.theviennaculturelivestream.com
theviennaculturelivestream.com
3555911. Theviennadaily
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to theviennadaily.com.
theviennadaily.com
3555912. The Vienna Fashion Observatory
1707 - 20.09.2009. Daily 2pm - 7pm. After a running time of two months “The Vienna Fashion Observatory” closed as planned on September 20th 2009. The Blog of “The Vienna Fashion Observatory” will stay online until further notice. Innere Stadt (I.) - Kupferschmiedgasse. Name: Hae Min Kim. Innere Stadt (I.). Innere Stadt (I.) - Kupferschmiedgasse. Innere Stadt (I.). Neubau (VII.) - Neubaugasse. What do you wear? Most of the items are vintage. What is your favourite film? Freaks by Tod Browning. What are yo...
theviennafashionobservatory.com
3555913. The Vienna Girl | that girl from London who got a one way ticket to Vienna
That girl from London who got a one way ticket to Vienna. September 1, 2014. Dear Friends, My time as The Vienna Girl has come to an end. This blog has concluded itself. 1st September is my three year anniversary of living in Vienna. I am still living… Continue reading →. January 19, 2014. Europa im Diskurs – Debating Europe at Burgtheater. June 23, 2013. Süssi: Vienna’s tea house. Vienna: We’ve not spoken to each other for some weeks. Shall we meet for tea? June 18, 2013. May 19, 2013. March 6, 2013.
theviennagirl.wordpress.com
3555914. The Vienna Globe | Sehnsucht nach Neuem
Bei uns findest du außergewöhnliche. Aus aller Welt und einzigartige. Die drei Gründerinnen von The Vienna Globe:. Julia, Minoo und Brigitte (vlnr.). Was ist The Vienna Globe? Zieglergasse 65, 1070 Wien. Di-Fr: 14 – 18.30 Uhr, Sa: 11 – 16 Uhr. Wie erreichst du uns? Info zu Events und neuen Produkten. Unser Geschäft ist ab 16.06.2016. Wir melden uns im Herbst zurück!
theviennaglobe.at
3555915. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theviennagroup.com
3555916. The Hotel 1060 Vienna Hotel in Wien
43 1 595 43 57. The Hotel 1060 Vienna. Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Beim Surfen auf dieser Seite akzeptieren Sie die Verwendung von Cookies. Buchung auf der offiziellen Website alle Vorteile sind. Kostenlose Minibar (nicht nachfüllbar). Willkommen im Zentrum von Wien. Das The Hotel 1060 Vienna. Wurde im April 2012 eröffnet und liegt im 6. Wiener Gemeindebezirk in der Webgasse 23. Das Hotel besteht aus 93 Zimmern. Die sich rund um den hübsch begrünten Innenhof verteilen. Entfernt, einer der wichtigste...
theviennahotel.at
3555917. Zentrum für persönliche Entwicklung - Way to Wealth - Zentrum für Persönlichkeitsentwicklung
Erfolgsmaster 2017 - Wien von 25. - 26. Februar 2017. UPW mit Anthony Robbins von 27.04. bis 30.04.2017. Men in the Woods 2017 von 15. - 18.Juni 2017. Der Ecstatic Carneval 2017 10. - 12. November 2017. Der Spiegel des Geldes. Willkommen bei Way to Wealth - Dem Zentrum zur Persönlichkeitsentwicklung in Wien. Wir empfehlen: UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN. 8203;27. - 30. April 2017 in London mit Anthony Robbins. Das Wochenend-Event, welches Dein Leben verändern wird! Willst du dazugehören? Unsere „Way to ...
theviennajunto.waytowealth.at
3555918. The Vienna Project —
Opening (23.10.13). Closing (18.10.14). Speeches & Letters. To see new Oral History Interview of Hebert C. Kelman by Peter Mlczoch, click here. 8220;Naming Memorial” Photo credit: Christian Wind. Ephemeral art is fleeting. It has a beginning and an ending. The Vienna Project. Conceived as a social action memorial project situated on the streets of Vienna, opened on 23. October 2013 and concluded on 18. October 2014. While the project has officially ended, the ideas contained in. Director, producer, and p...
theviennaproject.org
3555919. THE VIENNA PSYCHOANALYST
08/18/2015, 04:15, Vienna. Lucid Dreaming and its impact on the mental health. Again this week the author will be available in our Forum for the questions and comments of our readers! Dreams have occupied people for centuries - whether for the belief in divine inspirations and visions of the future or, as Freud said it, ‘the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious. The nocturnal visions affect our lives. Freuds Interpretation of Dreams. He postulated that dreams are not a somatic but a psychic pheno...
theviennapsychoanalyst.at
3555920. The Vienna Report
Start Your Research Here The Best on the Web. DTaP, Td, TDaP. Measles, Rubella, Roseola or Fifths? Meningitis, PC and Hib. DNA and Aborted Fetal Cells. If You Must Vaccinate. Herd Immunity and Outbreaks. Brain / Neurological Disorders. MTHFR How to Test and Understand the Results. Nutrition, Diet and Supplements. Supplements for Adrenal and Cortisol issues. What Can I Do? Pop Culture and Vaccines. Mattresses: Industry Secrets on Safe Sleeping. How I Recovered My Child. Rally at the CDC HQ, Atlanta.
theviennareport.us
3555921. The Vienna Restaurant | Home of the Famous Vienna Breakfast!
Home of the famous Vienna Breakfast! Belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and real whipped cream. Saddlebag pancakes filled with sausage and bacon and topped with eggs. Freshly squeezed orange juice. Join us on FRIDAY NIGHTS FOR SCHNITZEL DINNER! Or homemade burgers and fresh cut fries, any day of the week. Enjoy a daily selection of freshly baked desserts. Freshly baked peach pie. Fresh squeezed orange juice. A GUELPH TRADITION FOR OVER 100 YEARS! Join Us for our EARLY BIRD BREAKFAST SPECIAL. Lunch i...
theviennarestaurant.com
3555922. THE VIENNASTORE
Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden. Urheberrecht 2017, THE VIENNASTORE.
theviennastore.at
3555923. www.theviennaview.com
theviennaview.com
3555924. ジスロマックとクラミジア
東 明 Author Page.
theviennawilsons.net
3555925. The Viennese - All about the beautiful things in life :)
Weekly Wishes 03/30 – 04/05. March 30, 2015 by Susi. Easter Market at Freyung. I was spent some time at one of Vienna’s beautiful Easter Market at Freyung. March 29, 2015 by Susi. Churros Jamón: My trip to Madrid [Part 2]. I have already given you some culinary and cultural ideas on Madrid in my first blog post. About my trip to Madrid. I want to give you some more ideas on Madrid! March 18, 2015 by Susi. Gillio Medium Mia Cara Epoca Burgundy: Unboxing. March 3, 2015 by Susi. February 26, 2015 by Susi.
theviennese.net
3555926. THE VIENNESE GIRL - Lifestyle&travel blog in Vienna, Austria.
Summer doesn’t have the same taste and smell everywhere. August 10, 2015. More Vienna posts from September. Now we are on holidays and I really enjoy taking photos wearing just a bikini and nothing else. August 10, 2015. Back to paradise, in other words, back to this beautiful island called Samos where I come every summer. August 9, 2015. August 1, 2015. Do you know how many emails I get from people who are visiting Vienna, trying to find the non touristic places to go and to eat? July 31, 2015. Just a f...
theviennesegirl.com
3555927. Get the best price
Get the best price. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thevienneselife.blogspot.com
3555928. The Wings
La esperanza es el sueño de un hombre despierto. Jueves, octubre 05, 2006. Indemniza a su Ex esposa por ser gay ( CliCk here. Oktoberfest : 6.1 millones de litros de cerveza se consumieron ( CliCk Here. En la Tumba de Cristobal Colon, encuentras huesos de otros ( CLiCk Here. Implantes de Silicones le sirvieron de Proteccion en Choque ( CliCk Here. Al Qaeda lanza video juego ( CliCk Here. Posted by vientos at 10/05/2006 07:43:00 a. m. Miércoles, setiembre 06, 2006. Jueves, junio 08, 2006. La Foto del dia.
thevientos.blogspot.com
3555929. thevieobay.com
thevieobay.com
3555930. The Vieques Guesthouse - Home
Available Room Types and Rates. Reservation, Deposit, and Cancellation Information. Make a reservation and receive a. Use discount code VGH1 5. When making your reservations. Is a 3-minute walk to the Malecón in Esperanza, making it the ideal location for enjoying our beaches, restaurants, shops, and nightlife, without having to rent a car or be disturbed by the occasional noise from evening festivities on the. We here at The Vieques Guesthouse. Are on a journey to renovate and upgrade the entire facility.
theviequesguesthouse.com
3555931. theviequesguide.com
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
theviequesguide.com
3555932. theviequesmap.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theviequesmap.com
3555933. Domain Registered at Safenames
Domain Registration in over 800 different extensions. Enterprise Domain Management since 1999. Online Brand Monitoring and Enforcement. Domain Consultancy and Strategy. Domain Disputes and Recovery. Web Hosting and Data Center Solutions. Please visit www.safenames.net. Europe, Middle East and Africa: 44 1908 200022. USA, Canada and South America: 1 703 574 5313. Australia and Asia-Pacific: 61 755 245 575.
thevier.info
3555934. The Viera Project | Just another WordPress site
November 17, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Just another WordPress site. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thevieraproject.com
3555935. Thevieras.com
thevieras.com
3555936. Welcome | The Viera Studio for the Performing Arts
Pay for Classes Online. August 15th and 29th. From 5pm to 7pm. To Felix who has been cast as the understudy to Little Emilio in the Broadway production of ON YOUR FEET! If you can do it on stage, on camera, or into a microphone; we can teach you to perfect it. Join the largest, most comprehensive performing arts facility of its kind in Brevard County. Whether your child’s interests include music and dance or acting and public speaking, there’s a class that’s perfect for them! To pay for classes online.
thevierastudio.com
3555937. thevierde (catur ady s) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 60 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Windo...
thevierde.deviantart.com
3555938. The Vie Residence - Apartment in Bali
Get our latest update for new event and promotions. LATEST EVENTS and PROMOTIONS. Stay 7 pay 6. Free 1 Months Rental. Welcome to Apartment in Nusa Dua Bali - The Vie Residence. The Vie Residence perfectly located at entrance of highway, gives convenience to travel to Airport, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua Area. On the first floor offer 24 hours Mini market Alfa Mart for daily supplies and needs, offer convenience shopping without leaving the area. 1 Minute to Prima Medika Hospital.
thevieresidence.com
3555939. The Vierling | The Vierling
Welcome to The Vierling. Visit the Gift Shop. 119 South Front Street. Marquette, MI 49855. Visit The Union Grill Website.
thevierling.com
3555940. Blog de THeViErOsE - VoILa mA TiTe vIe bIen RoSeEEe - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. VoILa mA TiTe vIe bIen RoSeEEe. Si tu Fé Un PtI ToUr sUr SE BloG NésiTe pa a LaChé DeS CoMSsS. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Me voila encore(mé san ma téte.) juste pr prévenir ke g un new blog! Dc voila mé laché d coms sur celui la ken mm ji v tt ltemps! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le dimanche 12 novembre 2006 10:40. Sa fé longtps ke vs mavé vu nn?
thevierose.skyrock.com
3555941. The Viersma Companies
Please visit our new site. Allamuchy, NJ 07820.
theviersmacompanies.com
3555942. Domain is Parked
theviersteam.com
3555943. The Vie Society
Princess chic. An intentional idiot. Betrothed to my clothes. More photos on Instagram. Lucky, Gossip Girl and loads more. Winner winner buttermilk fried chicken dinner… covered in hot honey(! Wasabi carrot slaw, pineapple relish and crispy lotus root on a bun onion rings over fries vanilla caramel milkshake sauces galore (including habanero mayo) #bareburger. March 31, 2015. Sitting down to an annual family pow wow on the beach (at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun). March 25, 2015. March 25, 2015. March 23, 2015.
theviesociety.tumblr.com
3555944. The Vie Society Loves...
The Vie Society Loves. Personal Tumblelog for reblogs and raves. Http:/ theviesociety.tumblr.com. Page 1 of 41. On October 15, 2013. Colette #colettestore #marykatrantzou @marykatrantzou. On May 2, 2013. Yves Saint Laurent, Fall/Winter 1971. On April 26, 2013. 19:17…still in fittings…. On May 11, 2011. Met Gala 2010 / Doutzen Kroes in Zac Posen. On May 3, 2011. Cathleen Maundorf / Tatler May 2011. On May 3, 2011. Julia Saner Vogue Deutsch Mai 2011 (Photography: Greg Kadel) (via fordmodelsblog).
theviesocietyloves.tumblr.com
3555945. Music Blog of TheViet-playlist - K-I'm - Skyrock.com
VAS METTRE TES COM'S. 11/01/2008 at 9:53 AM. 10/05/2008 at 1:44 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Vaï - Sur Ma Vie. Add to my blog. Vaï - Sur Ma Vie. Add to my blog. Deepside - Booty Music. Add to my blog. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Friday, 11 January 2008 at 2:26 PM. Listen to this track.
theviet-playlist.skyrock.com
3555946. theviet.com - This website is for sale! - the viet Resources and Information.
The domain theviet.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theviet.com
3555947. theviet's blog - Blog de theviet - Skyrock.com
27/12/2010 at 2:37 PM. 09/12/2012 at 1:40 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.2) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Sunday, 09 December 2012 at 1:40 PM. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
theviet.skyrock.com
3555948. she says, she says | Just Two "Banh Mi"s Far Away From the Motherland
Just Two Banh Mis Far Away From the Motherland. She says, she says. The Story of Us. Things We Don’t Like. T says, M says. Last night T and I stayed up into the wee hours watching “ Cast Away. 8221; We usually do movie nights on Friday, but we decided to treat ourselves with two movie nights in a row (we’re wild! As of such, I was absolutely exhausted and found myself rolling out of bed at noon, a luxury I have not experienced in a long while. I checked the weather and it was a whopping 9 degrees! How in...
thevietbuns.wordpress.com
3555949. The Viet Celts | A blog about Vietnam's first Gaelic Football Club
About the Viet Celts. May 13, 2015 · 4:23 pm. All Vietnam Schools Cup 2015. The SIS Ciputra contingent with Coach John Shoulders. The 6th edition of the All Vietnam Schools Cup. In Gaelic Football was hosted by Vietnam Australia School (VAS Hanoi. And the Viet Celts. This year, the organisers were pleased to welcome two new schools/organisations. Singapore International School (SIS). Entered two teams in the U11s Boys (primary) competition and Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation. And the hosts, VAS Hanoi.
thevietcelts.wordpress.com
3555950. TheVIETDIRECTORY.com | The Vietnamese American Business Directory in the US
Education & Training. Legal & Accounting. Personal & Senior Care. By Location/Theo Địa Diểm. Los Angeles County, CA. Orange County, CA. Riverside County, CA. San Diego County, CA. Fairfax County, VA. New York, NY. Coupons & Deals/ Mục SALE. Personal and Senior Care. Fairfax County, VA. New York, NY. Los Angeles County, CA. Orange County, CA. Riverside County, CA. San Diego County, CA. Little Saigon / Cafe. Chez Rose Cafe S. Orange County, CA / Hotel. Orange County, CA / Lodging/Travel. Jobs Apple Shop S.
thevietdirectory.com
3555951. Blog de thevietdu56 - moi, moi, moi et encore moi - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Moi, moi, moi et encore moi. La vie suit son cours nous on suit notre chemin . Dans le coeur de mon homme (56). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! 9 mois avec toi mon amour *. Aimerais tellement le revoir parce qu'il me manque beaucoup. Aimerais être dans ses bras tellement je l'aime. Aimerais tellement l'avoir à ses côtés tout le temps parce que c'est l'homme de ma vie. Aimerais tellement vivre avec son amour car je ne peut vivre à présent sans lui. Avec ...
thevietdu56.skyrock.com
3555952. Fresh Off the Boat...
Fresh Off the Boat. Life sucks. I just learn to deal with it :]. Handmade Elephant Light String. Accent your favorite room with this string of lights. Crafted by hand out of mulberry paper, these lights resemble small elephants. Provides dim, comfortable lighting. Sold on Etsy. Sep 14, 2014 5:48 pm. Sep 8, 2014 1:16 am. Sep 2, 2014 8:31 pm. As said by IFL science. And the finished product is completely amazing. If you’d like to know more about the project, please check out. Aug 15, 2014 3:53 pm.
thevietfob.tumblr.com
3555953. TheVietGwent – All things Welsh rugby, including a series of analytical numbered essays on the longstanding structural/systemic problems within the Welsh rugby pyramid.
All things Welsh rugby, including a series of analytical numbered essays on the longstanding structural/systemic problems within the Welsh rugby pyramid. Managing regional funding director expectations – would any attempted structural reform in 2017 of the lower (non-Test) tier of Welsh professional rugby of necessity be premature and simply entail too much WRU ruthlessness and not enough WRU compassion? Pundit Arena rugby podcast. Discussing Welsh and Celtic rugby structural/systemic issues with Alan Dr...
thevietgwent.wordpress.com
3555954. THEVIETHAN - Mua the game, the dien thoai, the internet truc tuyen hang dau tai Han Quoc
Truyền hình VN tại HQ. Thẻ điện thoại quốc tế. Thẻ gọi trong Hàn Quốc. Thẻ điện thoại ở Việt Nam. Phần mềm diệt vi-rút. Truyền hình VN tại HQ. Hướng dẫn nạp tiền. 3 bước để mua hàng. Lưu ý khi mua hàng. Hướng dẫn thẻ internet. Thỏa thuận sử dụng. Hỗ trợ khách hàng. Thời gian hỗ trợ:. Thừ 18h đến 23h hàng ngày. Chủ TK: PHAM VAN TUAN. Chủ TK: Ngô Thị Xuân. Chủ TK: Ngô Thị Xuân. Chào mừng các bạn đến với Theviethan.vn TVH xin thong bao : chung toi. Bang tai khoan: PHAM VAN TUAN , KEB , 620224050634.
theviethan.com
3555955. Theviethfamily.com
The domain theviethfamily.com has expired. If you registered this domain name as a direct customer of Melbourne IT, please click here. To renew your domain name. If you registered this domain name via a reseller of Melbourne IT, please contact the reseller to renew this domain.
theviethfamily.com
3555956. theviethick (The Aspiring Pixel Artist) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Doodling dot by dot. The Aspiring Pixel Artist. Deviant for 5 Years. The Aspiring Pixel Artist. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Sep 9, 2009. Doodling dot by dot. Why," you ask? 30 Day Cute Pix...
theviethick.deviantart.com
3555957. Thẻ Ngân Hàng & Dịch Vụ Thẻ Ngân Hàng VietinBank
Thẻ Ngân Hàng and Dịch Vụ Thẻ Ngân Hàng VietinBank. POS and Cards Service. Đăng Kí Đặt Máy Cà Thẻ - POS ( ĐVCNT ). Đăng Kí Sử Dụng Thẻ E-Partner - VietinBank. Vietinbank] Lắp miễn phí máy POS/Máy thanh toán thẻ/ Máy cà thẻ tại TP.HCM - Lợi ích gia tăng. Gửi email bài đăng này. Chia sẻ lên Twitter. Chia sẻ lên Facebook. Chia sẻ lên Pinterest. Vietinbank] Lắp miễn phí máy POS/Máy thanh toán thẻ/ Máy cà thẻ tại TP.HCM. Sử dụng máy POS có khác so với ATM. Những lưu ý khi sử dụng máy POS. Đối với các khách hà...
thevietinbank.blogspot.com
3555958. The Vietinghoffs in America
These are the stories, as I heard them, mostly from my mother. My grandmother was born Bernice Norma McCardle in 1906. Her mother was Carol McCardle. Her sister was Maude. According to my mother, Bernice's father had died recently in an accident on the railroad where he worked. My mother said that,soon after he died, Bernice and her twim brother Norman were born prematurely, and they were placed in shoeboxes at home near the fire to keep them warm. Only Bernice survived. Maybe Daphine and Leo.
thevietinghoffs.com