SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 35 / (3612642 - 3612696)

3612642. TheWisdomOfJesus.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thewisdomofjesus.com
3612643. The Wisdom of Jones Very
The Wisdom of Jones Very. Excerpts from poems of American Transcendentalist Jones Very (1813-1880). A blog in progress. May 15, 2012. From "The Wind-Flower," by Jones Very. Thou lookest up with meek, confiding eye. Upon the clouded smile of April's face,. Unharmed, though Winter stands uncertain by,. Eyeing with jealous glance each opening grace. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). From The Wind-Flower, by Jones Very. From The Voice of God, by Jones Very. History of websites/ blogs by David Weller.
thewisdomofjonesvery.blogspot.com
3612644. The Wisdom of Knitting | Miriam knits and thinks and seeks enlightenment in yarn
The Wisdom of Knitting. Miriam knits and thinks and seeks enlightenment in yarn. Casting On – Stash-Buster – Zig-Zag Afghan. Picking Up Stitches – Leaf and Picot Cardigan. Vidia Sock – 1/2 Done. On the Interwebs – Footnotes: A Sockumentary. Vidia Socks – Stash Buster. Ed Cyzewski : Freelance Writer. Yarn, Books and Roses. My Tangled Yarn Knitting Adventures. Pouring My Art Out. The Sweaty Knitter, Weaver and Devotee of Other Fiber Arts. Missy's Crafty Mess. Join 60 other followers. August 11, 2015. I&#82...
thewisdomofknitting.wordpress.com
3612645. The Wisdom of Lao-Tzu
The Wisdom of Lao-Tzu. A collection of sayings by the Father of Taoism, Lao-Tzu, poet and philosopher of Ancient China. It is thought he was alive in the 6th Century BC at the same time as Confucius. Wednesday, March 30, 2016. TODAY'S POST CONCLUDES THIS SHORT SERIES. A new blog begins on Friday 1st April. ARABESQUE - POETRY AND PROSE. Http:/ arabesque-poetryandprose.blogspot.com. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Tuesday, March 29, 2016. Be still like a mountain.
thewisdomoflao-tzu.blogspot.com
3612646. The Wisdom of Lazarus Long.
The Wisdom of Lazarus Long. Lifting, grip training, firearms, survival, strongman, etc. Saturday, January 10, 2009. 250 swings total today. 1 minute 100% effort, 2 minutes rest, 5 rounds total. Swinging a sledge will make you sore in places you didn't know you had. 10 minutes straight with the 12lb on the tire, 25 swings per side alternated. 400m sprints x 8, Sprint, then walk back counts as one. 10 cleans/shoulders with this big fucker. I videoed the last one for shits and giggles. When you are comforta...
thewisdomoflazaruslong.blogspot.com
3612647. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thewisdomofleadership.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thewisdomofleadership.com
3612648. The Wisdom Of Life | A Guide to Satisfied Living through Truth and Reason
The Wisdom Of Life. A Guide to Satisfied Living through Truth and Reason. The Value of Emotional Bladder Control. August 9, 2015. Can we choose our emotions? What, if any degree of mastery can we establish over what we feel? How would that change our life and society if we were more frequently able to calibrate our emotions so that the played constructive roles rather than governed behaviors such as overreactions and escalating cycles of disproportionate responses? How Technology Affects Human Society.
thewisdomoflife.wordpress.com
3612649. The Art and Wisdom of Light - Home
The Art and Wisdom of Light. Influence of Light and Color. Look for Great New Additions to this Site! Lots More to Come! Ldquo;My first memory is of light - the brightness of light, light all around.”. Daily Exercise - White Light Meditation. Take 5-10 minutes both morning and evening: it's very important to practice meditation twice a day to balance male and female energies (Sun and Moon). Once a day will create an imbalance and can cause more stress, discomfort or emotion. The popularity of lasers, LED...
thewisdomoflight.com
3612650. The Art and Wisdom of Light | Just another WordPress.com site
The Art and Wisdom of Light. Just another WordPress.com site. Choose Your Lightbulbs Carefully And Support Good Health. October 17, 2012. PS – Be sure to take your old compact fluorescents to your local bigbox hardware center or area recycling dropoff. Put into landfills with regular trash sends the mercury into groundwater and natural resources – not good for anything or anyone. Nature’s Season of Rest and Regeneration. September 30, 2012. The Rest after Summer –. Light therapy, color therapy, holistic.
thewisdomoflight.wordpress.com
3612651. Welcome thewisdomoflonging.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thewisdomoflonging.com
3612652. THE WISDOM OF MANY
This is a blog that follows the curiosities of Stewart Innes. These posts chronicle the influences that enter his creative realm. KING OF THE TRILL V2.0🔥 SATURDAY NIGHT @dundasvideo ALL SOUTHERN RAP ALL NIGHT WITH @lowwwell and the YUNG STUNNA INNES. 🔥🚨 #RAP #SOUTH #ATLANTA #HOUSTON 🔥 (at Dundas Video). Ldquo;Sonsbeek Pavilion” (Rietveld Pavilion) in the garden of the Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo, Netherlands designed by Gerrit Rietveld. Permalink (2,190 notes). Permalink (2,865 notes).
thewisdomofmany.tumblr.com
3612653. The Wisdom of Mindfulness | Mahasi Meditation in Myanmar
The Wisdom of Mindfulness. The Wisdom of Mindfulness. PRECEPTS & GUIDELINES. PRECEPTS & GUIDELINES. The Wisdom of Mindfulness Retreats. INSIGHT MEDITATION FOR WESTERNERS IN MYANMAR. MAHASI SASANA YEIKTHA (MSY) MEDITATION CENTRE, YANGON. This historic event marks an unprecedented opportunity. For Westerners to practice mindfulness meditation. Where the world-wide mass lay meditation movement began. Jan 3-17, 2016 (open to all) (25 spaces). Jan 24-Feb 7, 2016 (meditation teachers) (25 spaces). The Gatherin...
thewisdomofmindfulness.org
3612654. The Wisdom of Money
The Wisdom of Money. Even today in our material world, there are still secrets to the universe. In the midst of our busy, heavily populated, commercial existence, there are laws of life: deeply powerful principles working beneath the seeming surface of our day-to-day existence. This book is about those laws. Taken from the Introduction to The Wisdom of Money. To the life-changing experience of examining your money through a spiritual lens. This Book will You Tell You. How to create a deeper perspective o...
thewisdomofmoney.com
3612655. The Wisdom Of Mrs. Clooney
The Wisdom Of Mrs. Clooney. Saturday, November 04, 2006. The Wonderful Wisdom of the Lovely and Talented Mrs. Clooney. Posted by The Wisdom Of Mrs. Clooney @ 4:37 PM. The Wisdom Of Mrs. Clooney. View my complete profile. The Wonderful Wisdom of the Lovely and Talented Mr.
thewisdomofmrsclooney.blogspot.com
3612656. Index of /
Apache Server at www.thewisdomofmycrowd.com Port 80.
thewisdomofmycrowd.com
3612657. thewisdomofmysisters.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thewisdomofmysisters.com
3612658. thewisdomofneville
Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The Best Halal Vegetarian Food in Japan. You know what irritates me when I travel? Recommended Dishes: Café Latte, Apple Pie and Monthly Plate. Recommended Dishes: Agemono and seasonal cake. Recommended Dishes: Organic Spaghetti and Gateau Chocolate Tofu Whipped Cream. YouCoJAPAN.com is a website designed to fulfill one place information need of Muslim travelers in Japan. Article Source: http:/ EzineArticles.com/expert/Lee Yagami/2227764. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thewisdomofneville.blogspot.com
3612659. Giokas Wealth Advisors
The 4 Big Questions. How soon do you want to know? Done vs. done well. Smart Choices vs Wise Choices. Rom an abstract perspective, most people think that becoming wealthy will make life easier. Yet after you accumulate substantial wealth, life gets more complex. You walk around with all of these unsolved issues that clutter your thinking. Each one has so many tentacles that you never get to check any one item off the list.
thewisdomofnow.com
3612660. The Wisdom of Others | Personalized Quote Books
Sign Into My Account. Start Your Own Book. Contribute to a Book. Please enter your invitation code:. Create a book in just four simple steps that's filled with the favorite quotes, practical advice and useful wisdom of family and friends. Want to preview a few pages of books we've made or looking for a little inspiration? Check out our New Parent, Graduate, and Wedding Book Examples. Be Social With Us.
thewisdomofothers.com
3612661. The Wisdom of Our Elders by Cynthia Najim
thewisdomofourelders.com
3612662. The Wisdom of Parenthood
The Wisdom of Parenthood. Inspired by my book The Wisdom of Parenthood. 2013), this blog provides a public platform for thinking about what being a parent. Truly means and involves, for reflecting on what I like to think of as the wisdom. Of parenthood in its many forms and facets. Monday, May 19, 2014. On Filiation and Affiliation: Chekhov's Insight. Parenthood is a form of affiliation. There is a passage in Anton Chekhov’s novella The Black Monk. Carlos A. Ball. Tuesday, May 6, 2014. Let me recap Homer...
thewisdomofparenthood.com
3612663. The Wisdom of Passion
THE WISDOM OF PASSION. MAPPING YOUR WAY TO VITALITY, FULFILMENT AND SUCCESS. By Peter Wallman and Rachel Flower. In this book, explore techniques for releasing and directing passion for your personal and business life. These techniques have astounded people trying to grasp the mystery of self-fulfilment at home and at work. There is one thing, however, that can make it easy for you to reconnect - and that thing is passion. If you are moving through a time of change, personal crisis, are seeking clarity a...
thewisdomofpassion.com
3612664. The Wisdom of Pixar
Friday, June 21, 2013. Monsters University Passes (But Not With Honors). File photo: Henry J. Waternoose III. The Wisdom of Pixar is pleased to present this exclusive review of the Pixar film Monsters University by none other than Henry J. Waternoose III, former CEO of Monsters, Inc., who now resides in the MonsterMax Correctional Facility for the Maniacally Troubled. The story is very much about Wazowski and his experience in wanting, more than anything, to become a top scarer. Beginning his studies...
thewisdomofpixar.blogspot.com
3612665. .:: Las seis llaves del éxito ::.
Evento 9 y 10 de Septiembre. DERECHOS RESERVADOS TEC DE MONTERREY 2011.
thewisdomofpossibility.com
3612666. The Wisdom of Proverbs
The Wisdom of Proverbs. Live a Rich, Fulfilling, and Significant Life (and make GOD proud of you! On Tuesday, January 11th, 2011 No Comments. Welcome to TheWisdomOfProverbs.com, dedicated to the study of the Book of Proverbs. Our world is moving fast. Distractions are everywhere; Television, the Internet, radio, work, recreation. the list is endless. Finding balance can be frustrating. Crime, terrorism, alcoholism, drug addition,. How do we live a fulfilling, significant life honoring God?
thewisdomofproverbs.com
3612667. The Wisdom of Scar Tissue
thewisdomofscartissue.blogspot.com
3612668. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
thewisdomofscthecatwholaughed.com
3612669. The Wisdom of SG - articles cont'd
The Wisdom of SG - articles cont'd. This weblog consists of the second part of posts begun on my regular blog. Please go to The Wisdom of SG. For the first parts of these articles. Monday, April 9, 2007. Saudi U.K. Textbook: "The monkeys are the Jews; and the pigs, they are the Christian Infidels at Jesus' table" - Part II. This is a continuation of an article that begins here. British Channel 4's Dispatches program has spent ten months secretly taping the goings on in British mosques. Much of what they ...
thewisdomofsg-articlescontd.blogspot.com
3612670. The Wisdom of SG
The Wisdom of SG. Documenting the very real dangers of the global jihad. Wednesday, May 23, 2007. Sweden's Nyamko Sabuni - A Swedish Ayaan Hirsi Ali? A fighter for women's rights, and an opponent of the the oppressive practices of Islamic extremism, Swedish Minister for Integration and Equality Nyamko Sabuni is often compared to Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Both were African immigrants to Europe, both are fighting for women' rights . . . and both have received death threats for their efforts:. Labels: Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
thewisdomofsg.blogspot.com
3612671. thewisdomofteams.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
thewisdomofteams.com
3612672. The Wisdom of the (Blogo)Spheres
The Wisdom of the (Blogo)Spheres. Thursday, December 8, 2011. How do Orthodox Jews explain the Exodus? Originally posted on The Skeptitcher Rebbe. Tuesday, October 5, 2010. One of the first things I came across that began my path towards doubt was the population problem of the exodus. The Torah tells us that 600,000 fighting men left Egypt during the exodus, which would amount to about 2 to 3 million people in total. What is the problem with this scenario? Has any Jewish scholar addressed this issue?
thewisdomoftheblogospheres.blogspot.com
3612673. thewisdomofthebody.com
This domain is for sale. Click here to make an offer.
thewisdomofthebody.com
3612674. The Wisdom of the Campfire
The Wisdom of the Campfire. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. January 13, 2013. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thewisdomofthecampfire.com
3612675. "The Wisdom of the Grandmothers" - documentary film, inspirational film, best documentary films
The Wisdom of the Grandmothers". Watch the :30 PBS Promo below. October 23, 8 pm, Eastern Time,. Station WEFS DT, Orlando, Florida, Coco Florida. October 24, 4 am, Eastern Time. Station WEFS DT, Orlando, Florida, Coco Florida. October 25, 9 pm, Mountain Time. Station KUEN DT, Salt Lake City, Utah. October 31m 4 am, Mountain Time. Station KUEN DT, Salt Lake City, Utah. About the Filmmaker and Author - Susan Stark Christianson. Aired On PBS Stations - Fall 2016. What Viewers Have to Say. June 15 ,. Aired O...
thewisdomofthegrandmothers.com
3612676. HostingDiscounter De goedkoopste webhoster van nederland
Bent u de eigenaar van dit domein en heeft u gekozen voor de parkeer optie? U kunt dit domein naar wens uitbreiden met een van onderstaande opties:. Forwarden naar een IP-adres. Redirecten naar een (externe) URL. Koppelen aan een shared hostingpakket. Dit is de meest eenvoudige vorm van webhosting. U krijgt van ons een stukje webruimte op een van onze webservers. Door het lage aantal websites per server kunnen wij de snelheid en kwaliteit van onze dienst blijven garanderen. Virus and Spam scanner.
thewisdomoftheheart.com
3612677. The Wisdom of The Horse
Business leaders, community leaders and youth leaders. In today's fast-paced, complicated world, sometimes we focus so much on the urgent that we forget about the important. What's important in your life? Blazing a new trail or enjoying the scenery? Leading the way or sharing the journey? Pursuing your passion or lending a helping hand? You'll discover the answers to these questions in The Wisdom of the Horse. Whether it's a keynote presentation. Or a full-day program.
thewisdomofthehorse.com
3612678. | The Wisdom of The Lamp
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
thewisdomofthelamp.com
3612679. BlueBird Media | Domeinregistratie
Deze domeinnaam is geregistreerd in opdracht van een klant van BlueBird Media. Wilt u ook een professionele website die goed scoort in Google? BlueBird Media is een creatief internetbureau dat oplossingen bedenkt voor de meest uiteenlopende klanten. Wij zijn een gedreven team van marketeers, designers en andere creatieve professionals die betrokken zijn bij web design. Wij werken samen met passie aan innovatieve oplossingen, die onze klanten naar een hoger niveau tillen. Nodig ons uit op de koffie!
thewisdomoftheminority.com
3612681. WoTP News
Emails from Young Adults. The wisdom of the penis - S.O.S. manual. Getting it out in the WORLD. xo. Nichole K. Kolman. FEATURED IN A FITNESS MAGAZINE! Nichole K. Kolman. On pages 88 to 91. EMAILS FROM YOUNG ADULTS. Nichole K. Kolman. I didn’t know what profession I wanted to go into, I didn’t know where I was going to end up! My friends have changed, I’ve changed, everyone that comes into contact with your life altering concepts, CHANGE. ALL RELATIONSHIP ISSUES RESOLVED 2015! Nichole K. Kolman. In 2015 w...
thewisdomofthepenis.blogspot.com
3612682. Turn the Balls of Fate YOUR WAY!
Emails from Young Adults. The wisdom of the penis - S.O.S. manual. A book by Nichole. Your best friend gets transported to the FUTURE becomes a worldly adult has allll these relationships, drama n’ life shit happen. Then comes BACK! Tells all the girls. WHY guys do the dumb things they do. :P Tells all the boys, why we girls do the crazy-ass-bitch things WE do. I mean. There are REASONS why we do what we do! D And the life signals we miss till (sadly) it’s TOO late. Turn the balls of fate your way!
thewisdomofthepenis.com
3612683. :: Wisdom of the Rooms ::
QUOTE OF THE WEEK. Quote of the Week. God, help me to go from where I am, to where I need to be, for who I am. Bring the body, the mind will follow. Did God introduce me to the program, or did the program introduce me to God? Everyone has a Higher Power, and it's not me. Sign up for Free! Receive a Free Wisdom Quote each Monday Morning. Privacy Policy: I hate spam as much as you do. I will never sell, loan, or give your email address out, ever. And my unsubscribe links really work. Click Here to Read More.
thewisdomoftherooms.com
3612684. The Wisdom of the Whackadoodle | A topnotch WordPress.com site
The Wisdom of the Whackadoodle. A topnotch WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Wisdom of the Whackadoodle. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Wisdom of the Whackadoodle”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thewisdomofthewhackadoodle.com
3612685. thewisdomofthewhole.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thewisdomofthewhole.com
3612686. thewisdomofthewholecoaching.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
thewisdomofthewholecoaching.com
3612687. thewisdomoftime.com - This website is for sale! - swiss watch Resources and Information.
The owner of thewisdomoftime.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 10000 GBP! The domain thewisdomoftime.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thewisdomoftime.com
3612688. The Wisdom of Walt by Jeffrey A. Barnes
Because he wanted one! Can success really be that simple? It can be when you know what you want and you are willing to do what it takes to get there. Disneyland began as one man’s dream on a park bench one Saturday afternoon. Today, it is a symbol of success and an example of entrepreneurial leadership around the world. In Jeff Barnes’ The Wisdom of Walt, discover how Walt Disney took action to transform his dreams into the concrete reality we still benefit from sixty years later.
thewisdomofwalt.com
3612689. Welcome thewisdomofwarriors.com - BlueHost.com
thewisdomofwarriors.com
3612690. Nyack Ayurveda & Weight Loss Coaching
Holistic Weight Loss Coaching. Do you struggle to lose weight and keep it off? Do you find yourself craving sweet or salty foods? Do you eat when you are stressed, tired, anxious, or bored? If so, you’ve come to the right place. The Wisdom of Wellness provides resources for putting an end to the weight loss roller coaster, gaining freedom from cravings, and ending emotional eating. 10 Ancient Secrets for Weight Loss. How Your Mind Affects Your Body. Meal Timing Tips for Natural Weight Loss Success.
thewisdomofwellness.com
3612691. Wisdom of ****** - bureaucrats, ******** and the business of AIDS
The Wisdom of Whores. Bureaucrats, Brothels and the Business of AIDS. You have arrived at www.THEwisdom of whores.com. Site exists to redirect you to the real site. If you are not redirected to www.wisdomofwhores.com within 15 seconds, then please click here.
thewisdomofwhores.com
3612692. TheWisdomOfWee'l
Tuesday, September 8, 2009. I'm no longer a lonely doggie. Ever since my wife of over a decade -AbbieMomma- passed on, I have had to deal with all of the humans wondering around my home. This summer the humans found me a new mate, at least I assumed as much until they took her to the vet for "that operation". Anyway, even though our relationship is not purely platonic (sp? I am now totally in love with a younger female - Willamina Pocahontas Newell. I call her "Pokie". Posted by Paul W Newell. Benji Newe...
thewisdomofwil.blogspot.com
3612693. The Wisdom of Wislon
The Wisdom of Wislon. Wednesday, November 04, 2009. The Wisdom of Wislon. Thursday, October 22, 2009. The Wisdom of Wislon. Tuesday, October 20, 2009. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, certainly made my day as i've been off work a couple of days with the lurgies which is why I think i've suddenly found time to dip into the blogging scene again. Just to clarify the dance poses from the wedding! Queen's 'Don't stop me now' was our first dance and we certainly upped the atmosphere ante! You're addic...
thewisdomofwislon.blogspot.com
3612694. The Wisdom of Woman | A Woman's Journey Towards Her Self
The Wisdom of Woman. A Woman's Journey Towards Her Self. The Wisdom of Woman. I am the Lion, the Eagle, the Horse, and the Hawk. I am the goddess of the Moon,. And the embodiment of Earth’s energies. I am the honored guardian of my physical body,. Sacred house for my soul’s journey. I am the essence of all that is pure, innocent, and beautiful. I am the epitome of love and compassion,. A pillar of strength, determination, and courage. I am the mother, the teacher, the nurturer of humankind,.
thewisdomofwoman.com
3612695. The Wisdom of Woof - Toronto Dog Training
Jennifer Legere and her three dogs. Bull; bark or whine too much. Bull; pull on the leash too much. Bull; get reactive around other dogs. Bull; ignore you when you call. Bull; cause chaos at the front door. Bull; jump up on people? Reliable training can fix all. These issues and many more . You'll be when your dog finally understands you! We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your direction with Maggie, the training continues, and the transformation has been outstanding.".
thewisdomofwoof.com
3612696. The Wisdom of Wool - Sophie Myfanwy Wellan
The Wisdom of Wool. The Wisdom of Wool Exhibition. Sheep wander over the landscape, forever in contact with natural elements, tracking their rhythmic paths, picking up brambles and hedgerow debris as they move from place to place:. The Wisdom of Wool Exhibition celebrates a natural material, which is wholly part of our landscape, heritage and culture reframed through the unique vantage point of Sophie Myfanwy Wellan's art practise. Sophie Myfanwy Wellan 2015.
thewisdomofwool.co.uk