SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 40 / (3624595 - 3624649)

3624595. LI-NG
Nothing to see here yet.
theworldaccordingtochris.com
3624596. The World According to Christa
The World According to Christa. All Christa.all the time. Thursday, March 20, 2014. Grace, Grace, Grace. I feel sorry for him and those like him - can you imagine what had to have happened to him in his life to make him turn towards hate so strongly? I wonder if my meeting with Jesus will be all that different than Mr. Phelps? I hope so. But you know what? Just imagine the story of Amazing Grace he will be able to tell. Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Community: It's a Good Thing. And she replied, "Yes!
theworldaccordingtochrista.blogspot.com
3624597. The World According To Christina
The World According To Christina. New Daft Punk Album – Random Access Memories. Out on May 21st! So after a 3 month hiatus I am back. I kinda just forgot about having this blog (what a terrible person I am! This first post in a while is short and sweet, so i’ll just leave you with this gem…. Http:/ pokemonxniccage.tumblr.com/. Deadmau5 gets an x-ray…. Good Summary of Les Miserables. Justin Bieber has been seen with a “suspicious looking” cigarette! Everyone must stop everything at once!
theworldaccordingtochristina.wordpress.com
3624598. Here's What I Think......
Here's What I Think. Thursday, September 25, 2014. People say it works http:/ gecasoft.de/clothes/spite.php. Sunday, July 27, 2014. Http:/ atvsports.eu/uni/talked.php. Friday, July 25, 2014. Http:/ kaindlathleticsystem.de/tclg/arm.php. Thursday, September 13, 2012. About Staying TRUE to yourself on Twitter. I just RE-LEARNED a valuable lesson. I am soooo ashamed of myself. Why is it that we loose our manners when we are on twitter? I hope that I NEVER do again but, if I do PLEASE CALL ME OUT on it. There...
theworldaccordingtochristy.blogspot.com
3624599. The World According to Ci
The World According to Ci. Reflections of a French dog on life, the universe and everything. Afficher mon profil complet. Mardi 25 novembre 2014. Very sorry to report that there will be no more posts from Ci on this blog. He died very suddenly on 15th September 2014, from a pulmonary oedema, aged only eight years old. RIP, little buddy. Run free! Lundi 3 décembre 2012. A puppy is never for Christmas. Samedi 18 février 2012. Please try to understand us not choke us. It's about someone who is selling colla...
theworldaccordingtoci.blogspot.com
3624600. The World According to Clara Shei
Thursday, January 5, 2012. Mommy has started taking me to Ms. Carolyn at Jovance salon in order to get my hair braded. I do it about once a month.and I LOVE it. They tell me that lots of kids don't like going there.I just don't get it? Who wouldn't love to go? I eat it up. I would go there every day and let them tug and pull on my hair for hours on end. Here is Ms. Carolyn getting started. And, here, is the finished project! Akira and Clara Shei. Links to this post. Sunday, January 1, 2012. Akira and Cla...
theworldaccordingtoclarashei.blogspot.com
3624601. Clover
Wednesday, March 18, 2015. Mom, I am LITERALLY going to blow your mind. Me: Actually, you are going to figuratively blow my mind. Literally means that you actually did something. Meaning you really and for real blew up my brain. But figuratively means that you are going to do something that makes it seem like you blew my mind. Like, you could tell me a really cool fact, or show me something amazing. 10 minutes later…. Sweet William: Mom, I am LITERALLY going to blow your mind. Monday, March 09, 2015.
theworldaccordingtoclover.blogspot.com
3624602. The World According to Cody
Tuesday, April 6, 2010. I have been called to serve in the Connecticut Hartford mission, reporting to the MTC on May 26. I'm extremely excited and can't wait to get to Hartford to preach the Gospel. I've prepared for this my entire life and now that it's here, it seems surreal. I want to thank everyone who has given me the love and support to make this possible and who will continue to support me. Wednesday, March 31, 2010. Things I'm Grateful for at This Very Moment. Friday, March 5, 2010. Most recently...
theworldaccordingtocody.blogspot.com
3624603. Colin's World
What were you thinking? A gay man's chronicle of random thoughts. Saturday, March 19, 2011. Colin's Pork Tenderloin with a Red Wine and Cherry Reduction. Okay I’m about to give up one of my favorite recipes. It is so easy and every time I serve this dish I seem to be a bit of a Rock Star with my guests. Think Lady Gaga if she looked like Meat Loaf. LOL! Keep in mind I’m not great with measurements so you will need to be a little creative. Here we go! Things you will need:. 2 good size pork tenderloins.
theworldaccordingtocolin.blogspot.com
3624604. A few things that bother me.
A few things that bother me. Thursday, May 14, 2009. Remember when you were a child and your parents started to instill a common sense of what are and what aren't smart activities to be participating in? Well some people never develop that ability to make good choices, or, more likely, they chose to ignore it. Here is an example that is sure to offend. Dale Earnhart Sr. Now, I am no scientist. I watched a show on Spike TV the other day called Worlds Most. Now, I am no animal expert either. Growing up in ...
theworldaccordingtocrink.blogspot.com
3624605. Theworldaccordingtocris.com
theworldaccordingtocris.com
3624606. The World According To Curran | Where The Conversation Begins
The World According To Curran. Where The Conversation Begins. THE PARADOXICAL MISTER SANDERS. March 17, 2016. Speaking the language of the new millennium has proven to be challenging (to say the least) for the denizens of our political machine. Who could have predicted that the one among them, most adept at articulating the needs and concerns of the “New American,” would be a man born during WWII. We’re gonna fast- forward through the dozens of civil rights rallies Bernie organized and participated...
theworldaccordingtocurran.wordpress.com
3624607. The World According To Cyn
The World According To Cyn. Sunday, June 24, 2012. Just What the Doctor Ordered. Tuesday, April 17, 2012. Guess Who's Back.Cyncity! Tuesday, December 20, 2011. Mama Loving You Is Like Food To My Soul! In honor of the#1 woman in my life, Curlie Davis you are my everything and i want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! Thursday, December 8, 2011. Many Places, Many Different Moods, Same Cyn.Never Change! Sunday, October 16, 2011. When A Woman Loves. I can say when I Love. For real. Love. Big and I Love.
theworldaccordingtocyn.blogspot.com
3624608. The world according to D
The world according to D. Welcome to the world of a corporate community manager. About the other me. Thursday, January 22, 2015. Understanding introverts - a cool infographic. I've written about introversion before. It's a huge topic for every company as 1 in 3 people are introverts. A round of applause to the makers of this infograph - it illustrates beautifully! Thursday, January 8, 2015. That simple thing, consideration. This is no big deal, it's no small deal, either. It is, however, a simple dea...
theworldaccordingtod.com
3624609. theworldaccordingtod | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. It’s Springtime again! April 9, 2013. July 27, 2012. What has happened to summer? So really what I’m trying to say is, the time you have during the summer make the most of it. Make it memorable, make it yours and enjoy yourself. Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? July 11, 2012. Are you kidding me! These are games played by kids and coached by the most part volunteers! Let them play and cheer them on! July 9, 2012.
theworldaccordingtod.wordpress.com
3624610. The Light At The End Of The Bloody Long Tunnel | Look for the good in the world and you will find it….
The Light At The End Of The Bloody Long Tunnel. Look for the good in the world and you will find it…. The World, According To Us. August 12, 2015. I think it’s easy to confuse hurt and anger, well I have confused the two for many years. I, like many, have suffered through trauma and experiences no child should […]. Read Article →. August 10, 2015. This is such a tough one to act on, especially when all you feel is hurt and pain. I know for the benefit of self, the act of forgiveness is […]. August 7, 2015.
theworldaccordingtodanni.wordpress.com
3624611. theworldaccordingtodave.com
theworldaccordingtodave.com
3624612. The World According to Dawny | I totally didn't copy Humphrey, what are you talking about? ;)
The World According to Dawny. I totally didn't copy Humphrey, what are you talking about? August 13, 2012. Hi guys. Uh. So, I just don’t update this blog very much, and for no good reason I made a new one, http:/ hotchocolateonsunday.wordpress.com/. June 8, 2012. Edit: added the version with better looking glowsticks XD. Who’s Miss Productive tonight? HAPPY SUMMER 2012, EVERYBODY! Hope you all have a blast! June 8, 2012. Oh, Calan, you hopeless romantic. You’re like me LOL. June 8, 2012. Or, if you don&#...
theworldaccordingtodawny.wordpress.com
3624613. theworldaccordingtodeb.com
The domain THEWORLDACCORDINGTODEB.COM is for sale. To purchase, call LookoutDomainNames.com at 1.407.476.2655. Click here to acquire. Set As Home Page. I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump. Current domain name is for sale. To purchase, call LookoutDomainNames.com at 1.407.476.2655.
theworldaccordingtodeb.com
3624614. This site is under development
This site is under development. This page indicates the webmaster has not uploaded a website to the server. For information on how to build or upload a site, please visit your web hosting company's site.
theworldaccordingtodeb.net
3624615. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
theworldaccordingtodebra.com
3624616. theworldaccordingtodevon | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. My Top Ten (and Bottom Five Films) of 2014. January 1, 2015. I saw 114 different films in theatres in 2014, and that means that I had a lot to pick from. I did a lot of soul searching and I can safely say these are my top ten and bottom five films of the year, feel free to let me know your thoughts. First let’s start with my Top Ten. Seen 11/30/2014 with Dayle Decker. Seen 12/27/2014 with Dayle Decker. Seen 7/23/2014 with Dayle Decker and Dorothy Decker. 3 Life of Crime.
theworldaccordingtodevon.wordpress.com
3624617. This Page Was Intentionally Left Blank
This Page Was Intentionally Left Blank. Random ramblings from one crazy to another. Jul 9, 2014. Remaining Anonymous and Disconnected. Abandoning my blogs is like dumping a child along a deserted stretch of highway. It pains me to just leave it sitting idle for any length of time, but it annoys me to just hurriedly post something in order to keep the blood flowing. I get tired of social networking - the drama, the self-absorbed rants, and those god damn game requests. It's saturated with repetitive g...
theworldaccordingtodiddy.blogspot.com
3624618. The World According to Donald
The World According to Donald. Who's never wrong, but always right? Who'd never dream of starting a fight? Who gets stuck with all the bad luck? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Uh, Dude.I'm a Lawyer. What Would Tyler Durden Do?
theworldaccordingtodonald.blogspot.com
3624619. The World According To…
The World According To…. February 22nd, 2010 Author:. Dinner on Koh Phi Phi. February 18th, 2010 Author:. Haad Rin. This is the beach on Koh Phangan where the legendary Full Moon Party takes place. So every 29 days people come from all parts of the world to the Gulf of Thailand. And every 29 days those people and more come from all over the island and from neighboring islands to descend on Haad Rin. Last night, about 30,000 people made the trip. February 1st, 2010 Author:. Making good use of the pool.
theworldaccordingtodotdotdot.com
3624620. The World According to Dutch
The World According to Dutch. Monday, November 5, 2012. THE WORLD ACCORDING TO DUTCH. WE LOVE YOU AMELIAN. 65279; THE FIRST ANNUAL. 65279; AMELIA KEOWN. BATTLE IN THE BORO". 65279; MURFREESBORO, TN. 65279; SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH, 2012. 10 Adult Tickets.$7 for kids 5 to 10. 65279;. BREAKING NEWS: TNA'S JAMES STORM HAS JUST BEEN ADDED TO THIS BIG BENEFIT. CARD ON NOVEMBER THE 18TH. James Storm has just beed added to the big card on November 18th. At least, Karma played its role that day. The loss of A...
theworldaccordingtodutch.blogspot.com
3624624. THEWORLDACCORDINGTOE.COM
theworldaccordingtoe.com
3624625. The World According To E, Ryan and The Girl
The World According To E, Ryan and The Girl. Lily was trying to tell us that she had hurt her big toe. 09/19/2013 at 06:15 PM in Lily Speak. Me: Whos excited to go to Disney World this Christmas! Me: Im SO excited to go and see all the Christmas lights and Mickey and Minnie will have their Santa suits on! Lily: Will there be other costumes? Me: Well, uh, yeah I guess there will be a lot of Christmas costumes. 09/12/2013 at 02:47 PM in Lilatude. E's road to vegetarianism. Dad was eating a steak. I went on...
theworldaccordingtoe.typepad.com
3624629. theworldaccordingtoeggface
Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Off to #YWM2015 The Your Weight Matters Convention. I'm heading to the Your Weight Matters National Convention #YWM2015. This week. #YWM2015 not only marks our 4th National Convention but it also is the 10th anniversary year of the Obesity Action Coalition. I can finally take the #YWM2015 Save The Date postcard off the fridge. I hope many of you will be in attendance. We have record breaking numbers so I know I will get to meet many of you! If you are not headed to Texas this ...
theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com
3624633. www.theworldaccordingtoEileen.com
Thank you for purchasing. This temporary landing page will be replaced when you publish your site.
theworldaccordingtoeileen.com
3624634. The World According to Eleanor
The World According to Eleanor. Run, ladies. Run. You only have once cause. ` Well isn’t that how it starts? You are too emotional. “And that is bad because? 8221; tap, tap…still waiting for anyone to say that to a man, but ok. You can’t have it all, a career and motherhood. But men can have a career and fatherhood? I can’t believe its 2017 and I am actually having the conversation with you, that my mom had with me in 1978…ladies, you can do whatever you want to do, if you set your mind to it. The cursor...
theworldaccordingtoeleanorblog.wordpress.com
3624635. Hip Hop Politico (A Generation of Hip Hoppers)
theworldaccordingtoelvinj.blogspot.com
3624636. The World According to Em | Only happy people allowed!
The World According to Em. Only happy people allowed! May 11, 2014. Yesterday was my violin recital. Here I am playing my solo. It’s called La La Lu. This is me after the recital. I am holding a bouquet that Daddy got for me. This is in a Hall. This isn’t outside. You can see a little bamboo garden behind me. View all 2 comments. How to make an origami kabuto. May 4, 2014. It’s nearly Boys’ Day in Japan. On Boys’ Day, people put out koinobori (look them up! Fold as in the photograph. You can make a brim!
theworldaccordingtoem.com
3624637. The World as I Know it
The World as I Know it. Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Service trips, our world would have the potential to be so much greater. Through this blog, I have explored a variety of different ways class and our society. But everyone should work to make a difference, whether locally, regionally or internationally. Thursday, April 14, 2011. Today, my school celebrated the Day of Silence. It has been inspiring to see our generation take this issue into our own hands. The Day of Silence is only one campaign we have s...
theworldaccordingtoemilyw.blogspot.com
3624638. The World According to Eric | Welcome to my world!
The World According to Eric. Welcome to my world! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The Boy at the Edge of Everything. March 22, 2014. The play ‘The Boy at the Edge of Everything’ by Finegan Kruckemeyer currently being shown at Seattle Children’s Theatre ( http:/ www.sct.org/Shows/2013-2014-Season/The-Boy-at-the-Edge-of-Everything. Is a wonderful story about 2 boys and the different ways they see their universe. You can’t always get what you want. You get what you need. February 27, 2014.
theworldaccordingtoeric.com
3624639. The World According to ET | Not an alien but I do phone home
The World According to ET. Not an alien but I do phone home. So running and not loving it anymore. May 7, 2014. I wrote this blog in December 2013 and I haven’t felt like I wanted to post it but now I feel ready. So I needed a new challenge, something fun and sporty but also had a team part to it all………….I found a ‘fresh meat’ post on FB about a roller derby team in city, I had seen whip it, it looked like fun, so I thought why the hell not? This blog will still have crafting on it but a bit more about d...
theworldaccordingtoet.wordpress.com
3624640. The World According to Evan | "There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why… I dream of things that never were and ask why not."– Robert F. Kennedy
The World According to Evan. Quote of the Day. Top Posts and Pages. Some Helpful Tips Election Year Tips for People of Faith. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 6 other followers. Some Helpful Tips Election Year Tips for People of Faith. Filed under 2012 Elections. Attention Readers: Participate in this Presidential Survey! So if you can, fill out the survey linked here! Hellip; Continue reading →. Oftentimes, as Christians, it is easy...
theworldaccordingtoevan.wordpress.com
3624641. The World According To Eve | eve seraphina's blog
The World According To Eve. Eve seraphina's blog. Eve seraphina's blog. Project Sister Act 3 – That 70’s Show. Project Sister Act 2 – Sequins and Sneakers. Project Sister Act Commences – Leather and White. Red Is My Color. Where Are You Christmas? My First Runway Show. Sassy, Vintagey, Me. Houston, Winter Has Finally Arrived! Can’t Touch This. Project Sister Act 3 – That 70’s Show. Project Sister Act 2 – Sequins & Sneakers. Project Sister Act Commences – Leather and White. Red Is My Color.
theworldaccordingtoeve.com
3624642. Early Levittown NY and Beyond -- By Frank Barning and Friends
Early Levittown NY and Beyond - By Frank Barning and Friends. June 11, 2015. KEN PLASS - CLASS OF 1960. Ken Plass (1960) with his wife Sandy and two of his seven grandchildren on a recent cruise to Alaska. Posted by Frank Barning. Links to this post. Class of 1960 guys who were in a club . Mike Newton, Jimmy Healy (on shoulders), Tommy Baker (President), Kenny Ganim (Vice President), Pete Cybriwsky, Richie Lohman (on shoulders), and Artie Dorrmann. Posted by Frank Barning. Links to this post. Learned man...
theworldaccordingtofrankbarning.blogspot.com
3624645. The World According to Freya
The World According to Freya. Četrtek, 26. november 2009. When the god of all gods divided people into halves, he was angry, afraid and therefore in the hurry. So the job was done sloppily. But luckily that sloppiness is what still reminds us of the ancient tale and makes us at least wanting to believe in it. It's the little scar we all still have. It's a bellybutton. Naročite se na: Objave (Atom). I set out to change the World.Ended up just changing Myself.So, what is wrong with that? But does it really?
theworldaccordingtofreya.blogspot.com
3624646. the world according to grizzo
Thursday, March 25, 2010. I love the fact that we never stop learning about ourselves and that our potential for growth never ceases. I'm beginning to wonder if our potential for growth actually increases as we get older because we can be more in tune with ourselves. I. The things I learn.good thing I'm never too old to learn :-). Sunday, February 7, 2010. I have to laugh because so often I say "God works in mysterious ways" and I think God chose this week to show me that He may not always be "mysterious!
theworldaccordingtogail.blogspot.com
3624647. Petina Gappah – Petina Gappah
8220;A writer who can strike bone this solidly can tell us just about anything.” – John Freeman. Petina Gappah is a lawyer and writer who was born in Zambia, in Copperbelt Province, and raised in Zimbabwe. She writes in both English and her native ChiKaranga, also called Shona. She has law degrees from Cambridge University, Graz University in Austria and the University of Zimbabwe. She lives in France with her son Kush and works as an international lawyer in Geneva, Switzerland. The book of memory. Won t...
theworldaccordingtogappah.com
3624648. The World According to Garber
The World According to Garber. Monday, May 31, 2010. It seems to work in NYC. Tuesday, May 25, 2010. Teaching English as a Second Language. And so I began, teaching the way I had been taught throughout my elementary, high school and college years - that is, for the first six months. I then realized. A la Sidney Poitier's "To Sir with Love",. That this method was not helpful, useful or productive for my students. So, my quest to find alternative teaching initiatives began. Welcome to my blog. Greetings to...
theworldaccordingtogarber.blogspot.com
3624649. The World According To Garf
theworldaccordingtogarf.blogspot.com