SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 43 / (3633790 - 3633844)

3633790. The Writer's Arena - Short Story Competition, New Battle Every Week
Black Gold by Joseph Devon. Under the shadows of the trees it was still cold. The far side of the stream, where the morning sun had been shining for some time, was beginning to warm and the sounds of melting snow mixed with the trickle of the stream as it ran its sandy course. Welcome to The Writer's Arena, home of our weekly free short story contest! Sit back, and enjoy the show. An Announcement from the Arena. December 21, 2016. Tournament 2016 Final Round: JUDGEMENT! December 14, 2016. Ladies and gent...
thewritersarena.com
3633791. The Writers Ark - For Writers, By Writers
thewritersark.co.uk
3633792. The Writers' Arms
A virtual pub for writers and their readers. For those with a liking for stories and writing in all its forms, we lay on plenty of thought-provoking and up-to-the-minute reading material, videos and sound recordings. Alternatively, you might want to indulge in a chat about whatever books you happen to be reading or writing. Or if you prefer, settle into The Snug and enjoy a short story or three. The Forum at the Writers' Arms. Go to the forum at the Writers' Arms. Wednesday, 13 October 2010. The Man Book...
thewritersarms.blogspot.com
3633793. The Writer's Assistant
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Is a veteran novelist, award-winning publisher of Xpress Yourself Publishing, a literary ghost writer and owner of TWA Solutions. View my complete profile.
thewritersassistant.blogspot.com
3633794. The Writers Assistant, The One Stop Shop for Writers.
The Writer's Assistant : Michelle Emerson. Alison Smith, Author of Misterly. Angela Tuck : Author of A Son to Die For. Elaine Chissick, Author of Ties that Bind. Wendy Jones, Author of Killer’s Countdown. Mike Phillips – Author of Abby & Me. Kate Baucherel, Author of Poles Apart: Challenges for Business in the Digital Age. Innocent Alifa – Author of A City of Blood & Bile. Are you a WRITER who DREAMS of being published? Do you LOVE writing but HATE doing everything else? Well, stop stressing…. Synopsis, ...
thewritersassistant.co.uk
3633795. The Writer's Atelier
Storytelling, Content, and the Pursuit of Life After College. Tuesday, August 20, 2013. What Dirty Dancing Teaches us about Content Marketing. Are you putting content marketing in the corner? 8220;Content marketing’s the one thing, I can’t get enough of, so I’ll tell you something, this could be love…” The lyrics billowed over the radio as I was on my morning drive to the office. I was immediately transported back to the summer of 1963. 1 Don’t be like the Schumachers. How Does a Twitter Chat Work? Tweet...
thewritersatelier.blogspot.com
3633796. The Writersaurus - Adventures in Writing, Editing, and Publishing
Adventures in Writing, Editing, and Publishing. Follow Us On Pinterest! The Writersaurus on Pinterest. Character Desires vs. Character Goals. August 9, 2015. Bull; 2 Comments. Character Desires versus Character Goals The difference between a character with a desire and a character with a goal is the difference between a passive character and an active (read: more interesting) character. Characters without goals are naturally more passive…. Read more →. The 4 Best Writing Podcasts. July 31, 2015. I hope t...
thewritersaurus.com
3633797. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thewritersays.wordpress.com
3633798. Shruti/Paks's Blog | Just another Word, another thought.
Just another Word, another thought. Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. The Twenty Ten Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme. Follow “Shruti/Paks's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thewritersback.wordpress.com
3633799. TheWritersBag
Greater than Gold: Why Presence at the Olympics is more Valuable. The EpiPen Price Increase is More Than a Battle of Good vs. Evil. In The Wake of Apple/Ireland Tax Issue, A Look at European Union. The Sully movie is fantastic. It's also not what you think it. Influencer Marketing How to Connect with Top Players in Your. Just Saying No or at Least Not Yet - to Retirement. 6 Simple Hacks That Will Increase Your Email Click-Through Rate. 6 Ways To Get More From Each Workout. How to get Tantalizing Triceps.
thewritersbag.com
3633800. The Writers Ball
Media Request / Registration. Held in Atlanta, Ga, The Writers Ball. Is one of National Association of Women in the Arts’ signature fundraising galas and social events. The purpose of The Writers Ball. Elebrities, Dignitaries, Civic Leaders, Public officials and the. In the annual fundraising activities benefiting. This Black Tie fundraising event offers an evening of exquisite glamour with over the top decor, awards ceremony, amazing performances, live music, red carpet, pre-dinner reception, buffet din...
thewritersball.com
3633801. thewritersbarn | Writing because words are the essence of my life.
Writing because words are the essence of my life. February 9, 2017. I’m busily gearing up to publish my debut novel. Which is wonderfully exciting (and a bit ohmigerd at the same time) but then remembered there are other fab things on the horizon namely the release of three short stories this month. The first one is. Which I’ve self-published to Kindle using my pseudonym. You can find. The Municipality of Lost Souls. The short story version) deserved a home, and thankfully. The Society of Misfit Stories.
thewritersbarn.org
3633802. the writer's bench vzw - Home
The writer's bench vzw. NEXT EDITION / /. 8203;but is it jazz? FLORIAN PELLISSIER QUINTET ft. SHOLA ADISA-FARRAR. His musical collaboration blends New-York’s hard-bop aesthetics and reggae-inspired elements, with modern jazz. Parisian pianist and composer F. Lorian Pellisier's latest album Cap De Bonne Esperanto leads his Quintet on a fine tribute to ‘60s South African jazz. The writer's bench vzw 2017 contact.
thewritersbench.be
3633803. TheWritersBench.Com
GoDaddy Website Builder for $1/mo! A website created by GoDaddy’s Website Builder.
thewritersbench.com
3633804. The Writer's Best Friend - Home
The Writer's Best Friend. Kathryn Tilby, freelance editor. You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others the fire that is burning inside of you. And we edit to let the fire show through the smoke.". Arthur Plotnik, The Elements of Editing. Hi My name is Kat. I'm an editor. If you're looking to better communicate the fire that's burning inside of you, I'll help clear away the smoke. Create a free website.
thewritersbestfriend.com
3633805. Home | Writers Bloc
Skip to main content. WELCOME TO THE WRITERS BLOC. Get quality feedback on your writing. Read fantastic stories for free. Engage in a growing community of writers. READ THIS WEEK'S BLOC FEATURE. What is She Doing? For your perusal: freelancing writing jobs, competitions, and places to publish. Find something in this list to help bring you inspiration,. Oliver Mol Writes to cult legend Eric Yoshiaki Dando for a little help figuring it all out. Several days ago I boarded a train from Redfern. Scarlett Harr...
thewritersbloc.net
3633806. The Writers Bloc of the Eastern Shore
thewritersbloc.us
3633807. the writer's block
The writer's block. The Writer’s Block. 8220;Without any other discernible talent, it’s probably best that I stick with writing”. The Writer’s Block. 8220;Without any other discernible talent, it’s probably best that I stick with writing”. Every company has a story to tell whether they’re looking to engage, inform or entertain. I’m the writer between company and reader who can deliver high-quality content to a variety of briefs. Blogs, news articles, reports, case studies, you name it – I’ve ...Well, the...
thewritersblock.co.uk
3633808. The Writers Block – Script Development & Doctoring
Script Development and Doctoring.
thewritersblock.co.za
3633809. Nick's Writers Block – – A Creative Outlet
Nick's Writers Block. 8211; A Creative Outlet. 8211; A Creative Outlet. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Subscribe to my newsletter. Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme: Dyad by WordPress.com.
thewritersblock.net
3633810. Writer's Blockade
Poems, photos, rants. Late night psychosis. Tuesday, December 17, 2013. I was curious and intrigued by his unconventional love letters and shockingly good grammar, spelling, and mechanics. Anyway, I read this blog post. To be more awesome than I am, and I want to do as much of it as possible with my soulmate, while walking beside him as he achieves his life goals. Links to this post. Monday, June 10, 2013. First, read this: http:/ paronomaniac.tumblr.com/post/52524702850/take-no-for-an-answer. If I ever ...
thewritersblockade.blogspot.com
3633811. The Writer's Block Blog
WORDS TO LIVE BY:. WHO DO WE WRITE LIKE? Sunday, August 7, 2011. Different places, different times! You stand; alone. You stand …. Gaze around; surroundings trigger…. People; people,. Attempt to escape; escape into namelessness…. Abandoned; they are alone? 8230; and you stare at them,. 8230; You are alone, too! Particulars aren’t defined. Different places, different times! Posted by Pretty Zesty. Friday, July 22, 2011. The Old Man and Me: Part 1. The Old Man and Me: Part 1. 8230;to be continued. For a fu...
thewritersblockblog.com
3633812. The Writer's Block with J. Reuben Appelman | The one thing all great writers have in common, they write. No excuses. Now get to it.
The Writer's Block with J. Reuben Appelman. The one thing all great writers have in common, they write. No excuses. Now get to it. Television actor Dylan Bruno interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman. April 24, 2013. Dylan Bruno Interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman. Https:/ thewritersblockboise.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dylan-bruno.mp3. Novelist Tyler McMahon interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman. April 24, 2013. Tyler McMahon Interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman. How The Mistakes Were Made. April 3, 2013. Will McCorm...
thewritersblockboise.wordpress.com
3633813. The Writer's Block
The Writer's Block. The Writer's Block. Welcome to The Writer's Block. We're working day and night to make our site perfect for you! Your Brand - Your Voice. Your Brand - Your Voice. What started as a hobby, quickly developed into a passion! We have over 15 years of combined experience in marketing, writing, social media management, and business development in various industries such as real estate, health care, legal and much more. We want to hear from you! The Writer's Block.
thewritersblockinc.com
3633814. The Writer's Block
The Writer's Block. December 19, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Continue Reading ». Read More ». The Writer's Block. WP-Prosperity WordPress Theme.
thewritersblocks.com
3633815. The Writers' Block
thewritersblockseries.com
3633816. The Writers' Block
A website created by GoDaddy’s Website Builder.
thewritersblocktv.com
3633817. The Writer's Bloc Party
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES. The Writer's Bloc Party. Welcome to the Party! Wednesday, March 11, 2009. Clinging to Ignorance is Bliss. In preparation for all of this, I went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a couple of writer's magazines based on nothing but their cover art and advertised stories. I've read them both now, and my head hurts! Information overload and stress create a furrow between my brows as I type furiously. I value my sanity, and they have threatened me! Posted by D luv. I should ...
thewritersblocparty.blogspot.com
3633818. The Writers Blog | The Writers Blog
thewritersblog.com
3633819. The Writer's Blog
The Writer’s Blog. December 26, 2007 · 5:17 am. Welcome to the Site! Thank you for checking out the blog. Tagged as First Entry. The Writer’s Blog. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Middot; The Pilcrow Theme. The Writer’s Blog. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Writer's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thewritersblog.wordpress.com
3633820. Aspergian Perspective
Notes from the non neuro-typical mind. The views expressed in these posts are the opinion of the author alone. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). My name is Tiffany. I'm an intellectual artist, storyteller, and writer. View my complete profile. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.
thewritersblog84.blogspot.com
3633821. Writer's Blog
Writing for the fun of it! Sunday, March 30, 2014. Mr Don had the habit of yelling really loudly to get his point across). I rubbed my ears to stop the ringing. "Yup. I didn't know it was this fancy, though. I should've brought my laptop." Mr. Don looked over at my mountain of suitcases. "And what is that all made of, if not your laptop? Saturday, February 1, 2014. The Balloon and the Cactus Pt. 2. Thursday, January 16, 2014. The Balloon and the Cactus Pt. 1. Once upon a time there was a big ole saguaro ...
thewritersblogg.blogspot.com
3633822. WritersBlok | We specialize in speeches, interview-style articles, long-form opinion pieces and blog-style content
We speak the language of your ideal audience. We create share-worthy content. Let us bring your voice to the world. Do you have a great story to tell about how you started your business, your community involvement or latest product launch but don’t know how to get the word out? At WritersBlok, we speak the language of your ideal audience. Our strategic process is designed to help you develop your brand story. Our team begins with a content audit, determines the best content-type suited for your busin...
thewritersblok.com
3633823. The Writer's Blueprint | Making Self Publishing Simple
The Writer's Blueprint. Blurb Magic Get Your Free Copy Now. Welcome to The Writer's Blueprint. Whether you're a complete newbie to self-publishing, or a grizzled old vet who remembers the "good old days" of 2011, The Writer's Blueprint will help you get the most out of your next book. Because your book is a work of fucking art, and you want the whole world to read it, right? Why I recommend MailerLite for your email lists. The Author’s Lifestyle. Why you need your own mailing list. Now, I’ll be tot...
thewritersblueprint.com
3633824. thewritersboard.com
thewritersboard.com
3633825. thewritersbook.com
thewritersbook.com
3633826. thewritersbooth.com is coming soon
Is a totally awesome idea still being worked on.
thewritersbooth.com
3633827. The Writer's Box
Friday, February 20, 2015. On our unbreakable ties with friendship. Sometimes there are things in life that you cannot quantify: just as MasterCard put it, "There are some things money can't buy; for everything else, there's MasterCard.". Reconnecting with these two girls who have been the best friends a person could ask for is a feeling that words simply cannot do justice to! Here's to our friendship and better times ahead! Monday, September 1, 2014. We've all known and heard that walking is the best cu...
thewritersbox.blogspot.com
3633828. 不妊治療を婦人科で受ける中で知っておきたい手段や時期の定義
thewritersbridge.com
3633829. The Writer's Brush by Donald Friedman
A subversive jewel of an idea, sparkling audaciously on every page " THE NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW. Provides hours of fascinating browsing PUBLISHER S WEEKLY Starred Review. A grand feat of research and interpretation " BOOKLIST (American Libraries Assoc.) Starred Review. Opens windows through which we can glimpse something new and often unexpected about the sensibilities and the souls of our favourite writers. O THE OPRAH MAGAZINE. One of the most fascinating books of the year. THE LONDON TIMES.
thewritersbrush.com
3633830. Home
Subscribe to our mailing list.
thewritersbug.com
3633831. Welcome to The Writers' Building!
thewritersbuilding.org
3633832. The Writer's Bump
A journal of one writers life and learning. Lessons from writing, other writers, agents and editors. Welcome to The Bump House. Friday, February 18, 2011. I will be doing the mash-up over the weekend. Have a great one. Labels: friday mash up. Wednesday, February 16, 2011. Dear Blog Buddies,. I apologize for my absence today. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend tomorrow either. However, I will play catch up and take care of my homework tomorrow evening. See you then. Tuesday, February 15, 2011.
thewritersbump.blogspot.com
3633833. Welcome to The Writers Bureau - Your one-stop medical/technical writing shop
This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.
thewritersbureau.com
3633835. The Writers Cabin
A Blog destined to be Thrilling. Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Congratulations to the Winners:. On February 8th, 2016 Valerie Mabery, John Sanders, and Cheryl Epps were selected as the Goodreads Giveaway Contest Winners of Sabotage. All three of them won an autographed copy of my new book Sabotage. That's quite a feat considering there were a total 1,088 entries spread across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. Tomorrow your books will be in the mail. Links to this post. Wednesday, December 16, 2015. Peering ...
thewriterscabin.blogspot.com
3633836. My Site
This is my site description. A website created by GoDaddy’s Website Builder.
thewriterscabin.com
3633837. The Writers' Cafe
Friday, April 28, 2006. As the semester slowly comes to a finish I find myself running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Only three weeks left if finals week is counted. Just wanted to tell everyone to keep up the good work and that it will all be over soon. Posted by Kelli Adams at 6:53 PM. Monday, April 24, 2006. More on Open Court. A political reality. Wouldn't it be more effective to evaluate a student population using the same curriculum? I'm probably sounding very Marxist here, and I'll ...
thewriterscafe.blogspot.com
3633838. Thewriterscafe.org
thewriterscafe.org
3633839. Aharon Moshe's Notebook
Tiger By The Toe. Not the Latest -Try 1994. Words about writing words! H2 b My First Web Site! Web sites used to have colorful backgrounds, and each web page was designed to be about the size of the computer monitor. This site pre-dated blogs. Believe it or not there was a time when there was no Internet! I will place the link in another one of my posts, however it is interesting to note, that the library of congress actually tried to create an archive of sites which discussed 9/11. I just can not fa...
thewriterscafe.tripod.com
3633840. Texas Authors and Poets
Texas Authors and Poets. Welcome to the official website and blog of Texas Authors and Poets (formerly Southeast Texas Writers). Friday, January 21, 2011. Upcoming Writing Classes and Workshops. For location and time. You need not be a member of RWA to attend but I'm sure the chapter would love to meet potential members. :-). Introduction to Writing The Novel. March 8 - April 19 and Express Yourself! An Ultimate Creative Writing Workshop. April 21 - May 26. Posted by Kimberly Ivey. Links to this post.
thewriterscafe2.blogspot.com
3633841. thewriterscafe247 | The 24 hours Writing Hotspot and Hang Out
Back to Basics: Plot and Genre. How to Format A Stage or Screen Play. June 21, 2015 · 2:39 PM. Fiction vs Non-Fiction: A Game of Facts. What’s going on now:. Oof, working two jobs and writing on the side? No energy left. For the past month I feel like I’ve been living on the run. The good part is that I get more money, the bad is that I haven’t had much chance to get serious writing done. Even so I’m not giving up! What I’m writing:. What I’m reading:. Exercise of the Day: The Belief Analysis. I want to ...
thewriterscafe247.wordpress.com
3633842. The Writers Cafe - The Writers' Cafe
Another great RocketTheme Joomla Template. Brought to you by the RocketTheme Joomla Template Club. The Writers’ Café aims to publish the best in imaginative writing for and about the Orthodox Jewish world. In doing so, we hope to promote the growth of such writing, benefiting both readers who’ve been looking for such material and writers who’ve been looking for such readers. We hope you enjoy the magazine. Sponsored by: Comcast Deals.
thewriterscafemag.com
3633843. The Writers' Cafe – A Sharing Space for Writers
The Writers' Cafe. A Sharing Space for Writers. A sharing space for writers. 82 84 Vauxhall Street. Sutton Harbour, Plymouth PL4 0EX. Mon Wed: 7am 9pm. Thurs Sat: 7am 11pm. This is a text widget. The Text Widget allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use a text widget to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. Blog at WordPress.com.
thewriterscafenewcastle.wordpress.com
3633844. The Writers Network
Saturday, July 21, 2012. Hall Of Shame.US - group at My World Of Work. Hall Of Shame.US - group at My World Of Work. There are rules, and there are exceptions to the rules. Here is one such company formally nominated to the Hall of Shame.US:. Posted by Stephen Sanders. Tuesday, January 10, 2012. Simply, DesktopServer. Choose fictional domain names to personalize each of your projects and create dozens of virtual servers in seconds. WordPress designers and developers seldom work on a single projec...You d...
thewriterscafeorg.blogspot.com