SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 11 / (3686363 - 3686417)

3686363. Things I Like To See
So what do you want to know? Things I Like To See →. This blog contains adult material, so if you aren't 18 , please come back when you are. It's mainly women in various stages of undress, but might include off-topic posts. If I use your image without permission, please contact me at calw90 (at) ymail (dot) com with proof of ownership, and it will be removed. All content is taken from the public domain. 3 weeks ago (16 notes). 3 weeks ago (10 notes). 4 weeks ago (16 notes). 4 weeks ago (795 notes).
thingsiliketosee.tumblr.com
3686364. Thought To Share
Thursday, 4 April 2013. Jaulah Esperance '13: Suatu Ibrah. Entah mengapa hati ini rasa membuak-buak untuk menulis blog. Mungkin sebab sejak sampai Perth, tak pernah post apa-apa pun dekat blog ini. Post ini akan lebih banyak kepada perkongsian pengalaman, ibrah atau apa yang dipelajari semasa berjaulah di Esperance, dengan harapan jaulah tersebut bukan hanya sekadar 'travelling' semata-mata yang tiada output atau nilainya. Sedikit Ucapan Pengarah Program Esperance 2013,. Fikri Yasmi @ Aril:. Jika kita me...
thingsiliketosharewithu.blogspot.com
3686365. Things I lived to tell about...
Things I lived to tell about. Tuesday, January 12, 2010. My daughter and I have been talking a lot about "dangerous things" lately. We were being goofy and listing the most dangerous things to eat, and here's the start: What do you think are the most "dangerous" foods to eat? Please list them in the comments section. Monday, January 11, 2010. 1 of 50 Dangerous Things, aka we licked a 9 volt battery. Art IV in a series of exploring the book, "50 Dangerous Things (you should let your children do).". After ...
thingsilivedtotellabout.blogspot.com
3686366. thingsillalwaysremember.com
Welcome to the home of thingsillalwaysremember.com. Part of illalwaysremember.com. Date Created: Sun Jan 12 15:50:03 2014.
thingsillalwaysremember.com
3686367. All Things Ill Considered
All Things Ill Considered. Views from the right and left and odd news from around the world. Monday, April 02, 2012. Lamenting the Loss of Courtesy. The other way to know if the gift had been received is to ask via cell phone or email. "Did you get the gift I sent? I just wanted to be sure you received it and it wasn't lost in the mail.". The task they faced must have seemed terribly inconvenient: find a thank you card or note paper, write it, address the envelope, put a stamp on it and mail it especiall...
thingsillconsidered.blogspot.com
3686368. Things I'll Miss
And some that I won't) when I move back to Sydney after 15 years in New York City. Tuesday, June 1, 2010. Things I WILL NOT miss. The chaos of the US post offices.I cant even speak! Monday, May 31, 2010. The Best of Everything. I have a friend who moved to NYC because of the film The Warriors. For me, I think it was in part because of the 1959 drama based on Rona Jaffe's novel The Best of Everything. Empire State of Mind. These two sum it all up pretty well, don't you think? Sunday, May 30, 2010.
thingsillmiss.blogspot.com
3686369. A fool such as I
A fool such as I. Saturday, September 19, 2009. Vera's sweet 16 =). I know i look weird in this pic. Woohoo today's the best outing day in my life =D. Hahayeah.im really sure bout that. Sorry,im kinda in a hurry to post this,so i can't talk much =x. Well, we'll let the pictures do the talkings. Sunday, August 30, 2009. Watched 3 movies in a week! Does it count as a movie marathon? These are the movies i've watched. Watched with kp on monday : I Love You Beth Cooper. Watched with kp on thursday : 杀人犯.
thingsillneversay-syl.blogspot.com
3686370. Blog de ThingsIllNeverSay-x - .Rawwwrr. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. I'm Talking out My hair. I'm Pulling at My clothes. I'm Trying to keep My cool. I Know it shows. I'm Staring at My feet. My checks are turning red. I'm searching for the words inside my head. Cuz' I'm feeling Nervous. Trying to be so Perfect. Cause I know you're worth it. You're worth it. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Dedi De Ma Claire 33 Son Blog. Ou poster avec :. Posté le mercredi 11 mars 2009 13:42. Dedi De Macky Son Blog. Ou poster avec :. Retape...
thingsillneversay-x.skyrock.com
3686371. what if i stumble, what if i fall?
What if i stumble, what if i fall? The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. that is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable. Tuesday, April 7. Friday, March 27. Two beds and a coffee machine. And so. i wait. wait on god, trusting in his provision. waiting for the right one, at the right time. Monday, March 23. I can't wait to spend an extended period of time away from sin...
thingsillneversay.blogspot.com
3686372. thingsillneversay.net - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thingsillneversay.net. This domain may be for sale!
thingsillneversay.net
3686373. Things  I'll  Never  Say - Home
Ldquo;Things I’ll Never Say” is a platform for undocumented young people across the country to create our own immigration narratives by boldly sharing our personal experiences through various forms of creative expression. Brought to you by Educators for Fair Consideration. Submit your original narrative, video, audio, artwork, comics, photographs, or any other form of creative expression. It's time to tell our own stories! By Eduardo Juárez Jr. Yo Soy el Inmigrante Madre. Yo soy el emigrante Madre,.
thingsillneversay.org
3686374. Blogue de thingsillneversay - Ce que le monde pense tout bas, je l'écris tout haut. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ce que le monde pense tout bas, je l'écris tout haut. Photo: realitydream.deviantart.com. Des fois, ça prend pas grand chose. Un p'tit chalet en bois à la peinture écaillée, perdu entre deux sapins. Peut-être que c'est tout ce dont j'ai besoin. Enlève tes souliers, prends-toi un 7up pis fais pas trop de bruit. Mise à jour :. Un article pertinent, le film de. Il paraît que je vais pouvoir voir mon. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Un morceau de melon d'eau! En tout cas,...
thingsillneversay.skyrock.com
3686375. The Girl In The Mirror
The Girl In The Mirror. Translate to your own language! Viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013. Relatos cortos.√. 2:30 a. m. Enviar por correo electrónico. Mi bailarina de emociones.√. Y de pronto me hallo pensándote sin saber siquiera que te encontrabas danzando por aquí, por mi cabeza; sin saberte la bailarina protagonista del escenario de mi memoria, aquella en la que sigilosamente has creado un refugio que crece más y más, y que va proyectando tu -preciosa- imagen a su antojo. 1:31 a. m. 8:21 p. m. A estas...
thingsillneversay89.blogspot.com
3686376. Blogue de thingsillneversayx - Blog de thingsillneversayx - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Tu vιens pαs fαιre de tαlkshιt ιcι, c'est mα vιe, pαs lα tιenne. Sιnon, bιenvenue! Mise à jour :. Dead End Countdown (Lost In City Lights). Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 24 juillet 2009 04:05. Poster sur mon blog.
thingsillneversayx.skyrock.com
3686377. Thingsilltellmychildren.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thingsilltellmychildren.com
3686378. Things I'll Tell My Kids... When They're Old Enough | Stories of an American Expat Exploring the Infinite Abyss
Things I'll Tell My Kids… When They're Old Enough. Stories of an American Expat Exploring the Infinite Abyss. Throwback Posting- Paradise City. January 24, 2014. Now I’ll be the first to admit that this is probably the worst decision that I have ever made in my life- not only getting in the car with a drunk driver for an hour going driving down an interstate at 75 miles per hour, but riding in the trunk of that car! January 3, 2014. A side street where some weird things happen. The man scampered off of t...
thingsilltellmykids.com
3686379. Sorry, we're unable to load this blog.
We Suspected that youd show up. Designed using Homestead website templates. Create a website today. This website is an actual website. You call this a website? Sorry, we're unable to load this blog.
thingsiloathe.com
3686380. thingsilookat
thingsilookat.blogspot.com
3686381. dot•dot•blog
Food, fashion, photography, etc. Wednesday, April 15, 2009. Bring on the Eyes! I want. This is not the case when he is home because we want to spend all of our alone time actually hanging out - different than a couple who sees each other all of the time. And assembled ;). As for today's post, I have an amazing picture of my niece that I have made even more amazing - if that was even possible because she is perfect to begin with! Also, just an FYI, if you apply the 'Bring on the Eyes! Action and then the ...
thingsilove-anddont.blogspot.com
3686383. things i love
Images of the people and things that mean the most to me. It's that time of year. A middle tennessee garden blog. Finding beauty in the natural things around us makes for one happy self and a lovely life. marmee. Dash home farm, leiper's fork, tennessee. Tuesday, March 19, 2013. I have moved to a new blog as a continuation of this blog. come on over and see what we are up to at dash home farm and see the thingsilovetoo-marmee. Http:/ thingsilovetoo-marmee.blogspot.com/. Sunday, November 18, 2012. The bar...
thingsilove-marmee.blogspot.com
3686384. Things I Love
Blog where I talk about hair, nails and make-up- Things I Love. Nothing serious, just me having fun :). Monday, November 25, 2013. Find us online -. Online Store: tiny.cc/clipins. Tuesday, January 11, 2011. Check out my Tumblr blog for more posts :). This is the latest look. Check out more looks at http:/ thingsilove-sharms.tumblr.com/. Don't forget to follow! Sunday, August 22, 2010. Things I Love on Tumblr. Hi guys. Things I Love has now moved to. Http:/ thingsilove-sharms.tumblr.com/. I dont know how ...
thingsilove-sharms.blogspot.com
3686385. Things I Love
Wednesday, March 12, 2014. Metamorphosis, an Hermès story. This video is amazing! Tell me what you think after you watched the video. Links to this post. Friday, February 21, 2014. I don't always have time to make a 'proper' lunch (.ahum I have to admit that when I'm too busy I will forget to eat.) BUT today I made myself to take a little bit more time and I made this delicious soup and salad. Yum. Links to this post. Friday, February 14, 2014. Links to this post. Picture taken by me. Hello Old Friend,.
thingsilove-thingsilike.blogspot.com
3686386. Sevdiğim Şeyler
508896 Takipçi 12 Takip. Metallica nothing else matters. Bulut 1 aylık Devamı. İzlenme Rekorları Kıran Kısa Film. Kedi gözü Devamı.
thingsilove.blogcu.com
3686387. things.i.love | People Places and Things to Intrigue the Mind and Soul
People Places and Things to Intrigue the Mind and Soul. Travelling in Rajasthan, one of my favorite places, I discovered these leather-bound notebooks. They are crafted by hand by local artisans and are designed in Rajasthani tradition. Camels, Elephants, Ganeshas, and Peacocks are intertwined and framed in intricate patterns. The notebooks are gorgeous to the touch, throwing you back to the times of the moguls. Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur. Completely. India is a place I often tell people they must visi...
thingsilove.ca
3686388. Things I Love
A timeless romanticism,. Idle moments in good company. The Loft at Kloofzicht. Eating, drinking, sitting. Delicious, delightful and decadent.
thingsilove.co.za
3686389. Home - Things i Love
Weet wat je smeert! Leer in 30 minuten alle geheimen van het cosmetica-label. Met spiekbriefje voor in je portemonnee of telefoon. 4 Eye-openers die je moet weten over cosmetica. Natuurlijk of synthetisch, wat is het verschil? De onderdelen van het etiket. Met spiekbriefje voor bij het shoppen. Download nu het gratis ebook. Download het ebook en ontvang updates per email. Je ontvangt alleen updates van Things i Love. We beloven je niet te spammen en je emailadres niet door te geven aan anderen. Het doel ...
thingsilove.com
3686390. Things I Love
Wednesday, January 22, 2014. Warning: this is an epic picture-loaded post! I know, I know, I’ve been MIA on the blog for the past month. My good intentions of regular blogging came unstuck even before I started! This is not off to a flying start for 2014! So what’s happened over the past month? All the Christmas trees in Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong. You may have seen snippets of the snaps I’ve taken during the holidays on Instagram. But let me do a recap of my favourite moments in plenty more pictures.
thingsilove.com.au
3686391. things i love ♥
11 de agosto de 2015. Look: O Cravo e a Rosa. Postado por Ritielle Nunes. Vestido Antix na Petite. Bolsa Petite Jolie ♥. 10 de agosto de 2015. Minha Semana no Instagram! Postado por Ritielle Nunes. 1 Look ♥. 2 Eu na TV! 3 Pássaro de porcelana que comprei para decorar meu quarto. Ele é da Tok and Stok em parceria com Joana Lira. 4 Preguicinhas na minha cama! 5 Com Bianca e Joyce, no Butantã Food Park. Amanhã meu look vai ao ar! 6 Look maravilhoso da nova coleção da Antix. 9 Liberdade - SP. Se você ainda n...
thingsilove.com.br
3686392. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thingsilove.net
3686393. thingsilove.org - This website is for sale! - thingsilove Resources and Information.
The owner of thingsilove.org. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 900 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thingsilove.org
3686394. T.I.L: Wish lists - Free gift registry
Circle us on Google. Things I Love Wish lists. You're not limited to what kinds of wish lists you can create, so if you're getting married you can create a wedding gift registry, for example. Obviously it's ideal for birthday and christmas wish lists. If this sounds useful to you, then you can start adding items. Straight away and creating a list full of shiny wonderful gifts. You can quickly add items to your wish lists as you surf the internet by using this Add to Wish list. Guardians of the Galaxy 3D.
thingsilove.org.uk
3686395. Le blog de thingsilove - Le blog "Things I Love" est un lieu de partage de jolies créations avec une sélection de "DIY" : Tuto + Patrons + Freebies & Imprimables + Recettes + Inspiration...pour créer et rê
Un concours de folie pour coquettes! Le lot est magnifique! Pour participer, c'est là : http:/ bombastikgirl.com/2014/01/la-bombastikbox-edition-3/#comment-9388. Merci à la bombastikgirl.com/. Dans mon bocal, le livre! Si vous ne connaissiez pas encore le blog "Dans mon bocal", vous le trouverez dans mes favoris et surtout voici son livre pour créer des "Livres en tissu"! Merci Nadja pour ce magnifique livre qui fait envie! Patrons en taille réelle, couleurs pour rêver, inspiration garantie! Mes enfants ...
thingsilove.over-blog.fr
3686396. Blog de thingsilove - -- All these things I love -- - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. All these things I love -. La ptite Marg' serait-elle en train de dev'nir grande? Nouveau blog pr une nouvelle année ds un nouvel établissement, eh oui me voilà o lycée, hehe =)! Ptite précision à ts ceux (pas très doués) ki oseré avoir l'idée (très movaise) de lécé d commentaires ANONYMES é AGRESSIFS eh bien ne prenez pas cette peine car ceux-ci seront effacés! Bonne visite. -. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! E de teni r. Ts ceux ki y été pst jvs m.
thingsilove.skyrock.com
3686397. thingsilove.trinaharmon.com
thingsilove.trinaharmon.com
3686398. Things I Love
Cosas y sitios que me encantan y me gustan ver,escuchar,que me hacen soñar.interiorismo,arte, publicidad,fotografía,música,viajes y más. Things and places I love and I like seeing, hearing, that make me dream . interior design,art,advertising, photography,music,art, travel and more . Volver a la página principal. Volver a la página principal. Vista rápida fotos con entradas del blog. Sobre "Things I Love". 8 de diciembre de 2013. Navegando por la red he descubierto. A Hellen Heck,. Es un portafolio de gr...
thingsilove4.com
3686399. Things I Love About Austin
Things I Love About Austin. Monday, September 29, 2008. Daring Bakers September: Lavash Crackers! The Daring Bakers Challenge for August was Lavash (an Armenian flatbread cracker) with a dip or spread of your choosing. The recipe sent out was vegan (except for the yeast. which is kind of vegan. depending on how strict you are. I'm not a vegan but I do have vegan tendencies, so there's no way I'm strict enough to include yeast in my no list! Thirdly, I had a blast making it. It didn't take forever&#46...
thingsiloveaboutaustin.blogspot.com
3686400. things i love about fall
thingsiloveaboutfall.tumblr.com
3686401. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thingsiloveaboutfood.com
3686402. Things I Love About Maui | Maui No Ka 'Oi
Things I Love About Maui. Maui No Ka 'Oi. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. :). I have been really busy with the holidays and all that jazz. ). Okay so I took this picture because of Day Old Poi by Bu Lai’a. I might be the only one who knows about this song…but it is so hilarious. :). My family eats more East Coast style since my mother is from Virginia so I wasn’t brought up on the Hawaiian diet. That’s probably why I don’t like poi. :). Do you like poi? What do you like about it? Today was so much fun!
thingsiloveaboutmaui.wordpress.com
3686403. things i love about portland | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Things i love about portland. Just another WordPress.com weblog. On November 23, 2010 by jasonfgc. I love this city; I do. I love the weather: it’s snowing. It’s cold. I don’t recall pre-Thanksgiving snow in my past, ever. It’s gorgeous. I love Spanish Coffees: Warm, in my hands; strong, on my tongue. It’s cold outside, but I am warm. I love American Football: completing the mood of this calm evening, cold outside, warm inside. What I’m saying is I love this city and my experience in it. Here’s the...
thingsiloveaboutportland.wordpress.com
3686404. Things you love about summer
Things you love about summer. Posted 4 years ago. 2011 2015 Powered by Tumblr.
thingsiloveaboutsummer.tumblr.com
3686405. Things I Love About The Hunger Games
Things I Love About The Hunger Games. Everything we all love about The Hunger Games saga. In no particular order. Please message me suggestions. Or questions. May the odds be ever in your favor. 3.23.12 Contact me directly at thingsiloveaboutthehungergames@gmail.com. Web Site Hit Counter. Tributes In The Arena. Question of the day. Theme made by Max davis. 15 / 2 / 2014. 15 / 2 / 2014. Any once know a place where I can watch The Lego Movie? Promos for anyone that helps! 24 / 11 / 2013. 20 / 7 / 2013.
thingsiloveaboutthehungergames.tumblr.com
3686406. things i love about winter
This is a blog dedicated to anything and everything winter. I know I love the season and I'm sure plenty of others do, so enjoy and feel free to request. and It's likely I'll make certain ones more than once using different pictures. You can also find my fall blog here. 1,884 notes . Reblog. 1,370 notes . Reblog. 1,811 notes . Reblog. 326 notes . Reblog. 695 notes . Reblog. 16,148 notes . Reblog. 2,005 notes . Reblog. 1,019 notes . Reblog. 2,551 notes . Reblog. 2,110 notes . Reblog.
thingsiloveaboutwinter.tumblr.com
3686407. Thingsiloveaboutyou.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain.
thingsiloveaboutyou.com
3686408. thingsiloveaboutyou's blog - Things I love about you. - Skyrock.com
Things I love about you. C'est pas des histoires d'amour, c'est des histoires a propos de l'amour. C'est pas nous qui étaient compliquer tu sais, ce qui étaient compliquer c'était tout autour de nous. Alors s'il te plaît, dit moi, est-ce que c'est possible pendant quelques secondes d'oublier les autres? De juste être avec la personne que l'on aime. Fort, dit moi c'est possible de pas prendre en compte toute ces choses autour de nous, tous ces gens qui nous tuent et nous veulent du mal? Post to my blog.
thingsiloveaboutyou.skyrock.com
3686409. One Million Things ♥
Was created by Brianna. To remind her favorite boy of all the reasons he's the absolute center of her universe. Q: Do you take submissions? Take submissions. This blog was meant to specifically relate to my relationship. Q: Can you promote me? Maybe :) Doesn't hurt to ask. I try to keep the blog mostly 'things.'. Q: How many followers do you have? Currently about 1,600 and I honestly have no idea how that even happened! Q: How long have you been on Tumblr? Q: Follow for follow? This blog is so cute".
thingsiloveaboutyou.tumblr.com
3686410. Hover
Http:/ www.theweathe r. Http:/ www.imdb.com. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thingsiloveandhate.com
3686411. Things I love (and stuff)
Things I love (and stuff). Miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014. Más allá de todos mis errores (todos los cometemos y algunos de nosotros, nos torturamos pensando como podríamos no haber cometido ese error), tengo que admitir que me debo una palmadita en la espalda por haber crecido y por haberme expuesto voluntariamente a situaciones que se encuentran ligeramente fuera de mi zona de comfort. Un ejemplo tiene que ser mi viaje a India. Este país de milenaria cultura, poseedor de ese je ne sais quoi. Hoy, después...
thingsiloveandstuff.blogspot.com
3686412. ☯ Wild and Free ☯
Ask me, sweetie.
thingsilovearewildandfree.tumblr.com
3686413. Things I Love At the Moment
Things I Love At the Moment. Sharing my polish obsession.one indie brand at a time. Indie Nail Polish Shop Links. Shelle By The Shore. Get a layout like this! Friday, August 7, 2015. Ninja Polish Vegas Exclusive- Streaking Ninja. I recently went to Cosmoprof very spur-of-the-moment. Rhonni (from Ninja Polish. Streaking Ninja is also considered a part of the Nothing Stays in Vegas Collection that Ninja Polish will be releasing in mid-August, even though it will not be for sale. I was blown away by the bea...
thingsiloveatthemoment.com
3686414. Things I love at Trader Joe's | All things wonderful from Trader Joe's
All things wonderful from Trader Joe's. Things I love at Trader Joe's. If it’s watermelon time, it must be summer. It’s not the heat and it’s not the pool opening. It’s not the strappy dresses and sandals or the birds chirping too early and the fire-pitless porch parties lasting past midnight. What tells me it’s summertime is the large, cardboard box full of big green orbs that greets me when I enter Trader Joe’s. Although there are several sites with similar recipes, mine came from AllRecipes.com. Cut t...
thingsiloveattraderjoes.com
3686415. Things I Love
Get to know me. Friday, August 14, 2015. Hiking down Crystal Mountain. The view of Mt. Rainier looming over us in Maple Valley never gets old. Seriously. We have been here for almost two months now and I just cant get over how majestic it is as the backdrop of this beautiful, green place. Before we left for my sisters wedding, we were on a quest to get closer to its gloriousness; we had heard about the gondola ride on Crystal Mountain so we thought we would give it a try. Things to do with kids. Coming f...
thingsiloveblog.com
3686416. thing silovebyccc
Samedi 18 octobre 2014. LG Electronics 42LB5600 - Grand pour votre argent. Tout est comme on peut s'y attendre, l'image est grande, après avoir réduit la luminosité baisse, je trouve les réglages d'usine se lavent les noirs un peu avec le rétro-éclairage. Inscription à : Articles (Atom). LG Electronics 42LB5600 - Grand pour votre argent. Afficher mon profil complet. Modèle Voyages. Fourni par Blogger.
thingsilovebyccc.blogspot.com
3686417. Things I Love By Jan
Things I Love By Jan. I have designed this blog to share some of the things I love in life with others. Also to show some of my handmade cards and other projects I have been working on. Walking the dog and guess who we happened to see? Sunday, 26 February 2012. A card i entered into the february card challenge. I entered this card into the february card challenge on the joanna sheen forum. Sunday, February 26, 2012. A couple of cards made for a challenge recently. Sunday, February 26, 2012. Die'sire Crea...
thingsilovebyjan.blogspot.com