SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 28 / (3732823 - 3732877)

3732823. 40 Something BJJ Journey
40 Something BJJ Journey. This is a BLOG site about my journey in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. As a 40year old who's been practicing for three years, I've had physical, mental, and emotional experiences I've often wanted to express/share. I'm not sure why. I plan to make BJJ a life long journey and hope to record my feelings/thoughts for posterity. My Daughter and Me. After receiving her Yellow Belt. Saturday, March 6, 2010. Thursday, February 25, 2010. 160; I realized almost everything mentioned in the article ...
thirtysomethingbjj.blogspot.com
3732824. Thirty Something Blog
I haven't been on Blogger in awhile, but have decided to start up again. I want a "clean break" from the past, so I've created new blog. For the remainder of my "thirty-something" years. Posted by Carrie L. 2010 Wrap-Up.9 Days Late. In October we traveled once again to Iowa for my cousin Anna's wedding, where I read two bible passages during the ceremony. What an honor! In December we drove to Chicago and spent the night before Christmas Eve there in an effort to beat the snow storm coming in. Unfort...
thirtysomethingblog.blogspot.com
3732825. thirty-something
Pet Photo Christmas Cards. December 14, 2013 9:05 PM. I am a thirty-something woman with a boyfriend, no children, and one of the most adorable dogs on the planet. So, what's a girl like to me to about Christmas cards? Well, as you may have already guessed, I decided to buy a tiny little Santa hat, talk my boyfriend into giving the dog treats while trying to keep her still and the hat in place, and took some photos. It was not an easy task, but I am pretty satisfied with the results. To Syracuse this pas...
thirtysomethingblog.com
3732826. thirtysomething | A Blog About Being 30
A Blog About Being 30. April 27, 2016. One of my friends is obsessive and quite successful and creating and sticking to having a budget. So she recommended I try it. So I did. Lets just say my first attempt didn’t go so well… there were many things that I didn’t account for. March 30, 2016. March 30, 2016. In a week I will be 30. So lets start somewhere at the beginning. So, why did I have a massive meltdown? It was a pretty sweet deal. At 19, I had had pretty much everything I ever wanted. So, I...Lucki...
thirtysomethingbri.wordpress.com
3732827. thirtysomethingbride | The world according to a practically senile bride-to-be
The world according to a practically senile bride-to-be. January 30, 2013. Hens admiring the ‘Hen Calendar’. I wasn’t planning to end my hen do in A and E. I am sure nobody does, but as a sedate thirty-something bride with my daughter in attendance for half of the event, I wasn’t planning a scene of messy carnage. The most adventurous thing I did was to wear contact lenses, one of which tore and got stuck in my eye, bringing my night to its premature end. Tagged disastrous hen dos. Organising a hen do.
thirtysomethingbride.wordpress.com
3732828. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com
3732829. Thirty Something Cyclist
My Strava Heat Map. Friday, 31 July 2015. Cycling in the Tarn. Ginals, France, July 2015 - 48.5 miles. Sometimes, despite best efforts, some things just don't go to plan. The French with their love of art, two-hour lunches and wine, also love to push pointless pieces of paper around.very slowly, so we wouldn't getting our keys when we expected. However, this meant I had more time for cycling in this beautiful part of south-west France - and that made all of this tardiness bearable! The road to Castanet.
thirtysomethingcyclist.com
3732830. Workwear Dilemma | Sydney based blogger. A flavour of fashion and faraway places
Sydney based blogger. A flavour of fashion and faraway places. Wedding dilemma solved by Zara! Heading back to the UK for the wedding of wills of a wanderer. I obviously spent some time preparing a couple of outfits for the big day…. OK one outfit for the day. The Sheike Vertigo dress and the Mastermind Shirt dress. For the day after…and then I landed in London and was picked up by my right arm, Mission Style. The only answer was the pending wedding…obviously! And for 50 I couldn’t walk away! I’m n...
thirtysomethingdownunder.com
3732831. thirtysomethinger.
Saturday, March 10, 2012. Jump Started - again! What has finally motivated / driven me to jump start my blog yet again? A Absence of Gabe. B Love of books. C Compulsive need to talk about stuff I've learnt or fun facts I've stumbled upon over and over again. D) All of the above. Yes, and that is the honest truth. With the recent "discovery" of audiobooks, I have "read" a number of awesome books without even needing to open my eyes! Tuesday, July 19, 2011. Now I know how babies feel when they are teething.
thirtysomethinger.blogspot.com
3732832. thirtysomething fan girl
Proudly fan girling since 1984. My name is Tiffany. I may be over 30, but I can still fan girl out like I did when I was 15. And I'm not ashamed of it! Kim Manners’ commentary track on the finale. 2 years ago · 426 notes. I stopped worrying about me a long time ago. 2 years ago · 1,108 notes. 2 years ago · 115 notes. Un autre, encore. Shipage intensif :*. 2 years ago · 44 notes. Elijah smiling is a wonderful thing :-). 2 years ago · 10 notes. Will stand in my way. 2 years ago · 398 notes.
thirtysomethingfangirl.co.vu
3732833. Thirtysomething, Farewell...
A chronicle of my 40th year on Earth. Tuesday, March 1, 2011. But oddly enough, aside from that, tonight, I got nothin'. It has been a long day. I'm ready for bed. So, as lacking in insight and wit as this is.I am done. Sure, I will probably come back tomorrow, with a birthday update. Today, it is done. Thank you to everyone who traveled this road with me. I love you all,. PS Also, "Sixteen Candles" is on VH1 Classic.you know the sucker I am for a John Hughes film.and this one.HELLO? Three Days to 40".
thirtysomethingfarewell.blogspot.com
3732834. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thirtysomethingfashion.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thirtysomethingfashion.blogspot.com
3732835. Thirty Something Fashion, Carly Walko - Personal Stylist
Helping busy women define their personal style. Looking to give your style and confidence a boost? 2015 Thirty Something Fashion. Design and Developed by Red Jet Creative.
thirtysomethingfashion.com
3732836. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thirtysomethingfitness.com
3732837. Thirty-Something Fitness | Yes, you can still look hot in a bikini!
Yes, you can still look hot in a bikini! Fitness Jenn, LLC. Stop Eating Crap for Dinner Because You’re Too Lazy to Cook. I’m not judging…I am guilty of this too (more often than I’d like to admit) and admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery…right? Ordering out is just easier. There’s only 2 of us so I don’t want to cook a whole meal for just 2 people. I get home late from work/gym and don’t want to spend more than 20-30 minutes making dinner. The kids (why not blame them? I guess I nee...
thirtysomethingfitness.wordpress.com
3732838. Thirtysomething Gamers
Tuesday, January 19, 2010. Tuesday, January 19, 2010. This site is currently inactive. I keep it around for portfolio purposes at this time. Feel free to check the archives for some oldies but goodies! Type rest of the post here. Monday, May 18, 2009. The Good and the Corrupted .Files. Monday, May 18, 2009. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. Unfortunately, the promised carrier imp. I'm sure they will fix it in a patch. Was the game rushed? I found others on the Xbox forum. Has people discussing this problem. Nothin...
thirtysomethinggamers.blogspot.com
3732839. Shopping Tips Online
Saturday, March 30, 2013. Small Tip Help You Find a Coupon Code Online. Coupons are traditionally found in magazines, grocery stores, billing statements (e.g., credit card), and newspapers, especially Sunday newspapers. Additionally, some newspapers may include mailers during the week that offer coupons. Visit This Website: http:/ isaving.net/. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Looking to pick up a 2013 Nexus 7 on the cheap? If you head on over to Amazon Deals, you'll find a Nexus 7 discount. Coupons are tradi...
thirtysomethinggirl.blogspot.com
3732840. Thirty-Something Hip Chick
Wednesday, December 24, 2014. Several years ago I was presented with a choice. A very difficult one. A choice between two. One that I had wished for so long to return and another that was new and different. Through a series of events, I finally chose. It was a choice that changed everything. It was a choice that lead me to the desert. In the middle of the situation, I could only see two choices. In reality, there were three. My choice. My forever choice should have been the third. My heart no longer asks...
thirtysomethinghipchick.com
3732841. Thirtysomething hip swap
It’s been a while…. February 15, 2014 10:48 pm. Its been a very long time since I updated TSHS. A lot has happened. I’ve lost 78lbs in weight on the Dukan. I moved back to my mum and dad’s house. I’ve regained 50lbs in weight. I’ve got a new job. My new hip has started squeaking. Over the course of the next months, it happened more often. Not every day. Not even every week. Just sometimes. When I wasn’t expecting it. To treat arthritic conditions. One year on Where are we at? January 17, 2012 10:00 am.
thirtysomethinghipswap.com
3732842. thirtysomethinghousewife | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. August 30, 2011. I don’t really believe that life is a bitch, but I decided to give my first blog this name because I thought it would grab your attention. This blog is dedicated to all those thirty something women out there who are smart enough to have their mid-life crisis before they actually hit mid-life. Am I living to my fullest potential? And other similar Darwinian thoughts. More to follow. The tide has begun to flow. Blog at WordPress.com.
thirtysomethinghousewife.wordpress.com
3732843. Thirty Something Investor : Investing and Generating Passive Income
Taking your first steps. IRAs & Roth IRAs. Generate a second Income. Tools of the trade. All the latest stuff. Investment of a lifetime. Investment of a lifetime! So it’s been a little quiet here on ThirtySomethingInvestor.com for the past month or so, but it has very much been the quiet before the storm! Behind the scenes, things have really been moving forward with a number of key investments and passive income opportunities for this year, some completed and many nearing …. Opening My IRA Account.
thirtysomethinginvestor.com
3732844. thirtysomethingjourney
I can’t believe that I stopped writing! I really enjoyed blogging, although I may not be as active or interesting as most of the blogging world lol, but I enjoy being able to release my thoughts on the screen rather than holding them in! I still keep a journal beside my bed but I find it so much easier to type then write, that’s technology for ya! I hate the idea of not spending my day with her or missing any milestones! We traveled to Ontario with 6 suitcases. we traveled back with those 6 suitcases...
thirtysomethingjourney.wordpress.com
3732845. thirtysomethingkat.blogspot.com
thirtysomethingkat.blogspot.com
3732846. Homepage - Thirty Something London - Thirty Something London
Click here to book tickets to one of London's funniest nights out! Win a pair of Sony Headphones. Click here to enter! Boy Oh Boy Podcast. Win a free rooftop petanque session in East London with Orangina! Click here to enter! 12 Moments Women Invent Solely To Screw Men Over. Imagine having to explain this Fire Fighters Remove Four Curtain Hooks From Man's Penis http:/ t.co/qZ2uyroAl7. 07:57 AM Aug 14. Don't miss a beat! Subscribe to Thirty Something London. 8220;I Want To Be a Part of It! London Date Ide...
thirtysomethinglondon.com
3732847. Thoughts of a thirty-something Londoner
Thoughts of a thirty-something Londoner. Useful websites about risk reducing mastectomies. Things I love in and around London. I hope you enjoy browsing this site. I plan to use it for all sorts of musings but to start with I wanted to share my thoughts on the risk reducing bilateral mastectomy that I had recently. Be First to Comment. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. July 27, 2014. July 27, 2014.
thirtysomethinglondoner.com
3732848. thirty something magazine
thirtysomethingmag.com
3732849. thirtysomethingmama | I want what she's having…
I want what she's having…. The ugly duckling syndrome…. August 14, 2015. Ahhh here’s a little something that hugs close to my heart. This morning’s buzz article that refers to ‘ugly duckling babies who grew up to be celebrities’. Obviously I never grew up to be a celebrity (unless of course you count once coming second in a small town beauty pageant as celebrity)…buuuut I was one helluva fecking ugly baby. Wake up call…. August 8, 2015. The purpose for this ridiculously rude interruption to my body&#8217...
thirtysomethingmama.com
3732850. Thirtysomething Mama
June 29, 2010. We have enjoyed our annual summer visit with my brother Kris and his partner Edward.  The time was shorter this year, but every moment was enjoyed.  Oh, how Jack adores his uncles! Jun 29, 2010 9:18:42 AM. June 27, 2010. June was the month to celebrate the men in our family.  Fathers Day, Tims birthday and a visit with my brother.  We had such fun! Our birthday cake for Tim. My dad with my boys on Fathers Day. Jun 27, 2010 8:53:06 PM. June 08, 2010. Come on summer, i made the soup! Spring ...
thirtysomethingmama.typepad.com
3732851. Adventures Of A Thirtysomething Mama | A first time parent sharing her experiences.
Adventures Of A Thirtysomething Mama. A first time parent sharing her experiences. February 10, 2008. Goodbye wordpress, it’s been fun. Posted by Kirsten under Uncategorized. Well, I have decided to move my blog over to TypePad. I started on WordPress not quite sure if I would become and “official” blogger. Turns out I love it! TypePad has all the features I want, so I am movin’ on over…. You can find me at www.thirtysomethingmama.typepad.com. February 9, 2008. Saturday with my boys. February 8, 2008.
thirtysomethingmama.wordpress.com
3732852. thirtysomethingmummy | Life as a thirtysomethingmummy living in a world gone mad.
Life as a thirtysomethingmummy living in a world gone mad. Thirty-something Mummy, living in a world gone mad. The husband says I’m different, that I think too much….can one ever really think too much, I wonder? Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public). You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out. Notify me of new comments via email.
thirtysomethingmummy.wordpress.com
3732853. thirtysomethingmummy
The Circle of Life. November 23, 2013. I’ve been thinking a lot about the “Circle of Life” today … deep I know. But that’s how I roll, sometimes. And whenever I think of that phrase, I have […]. Read Article →. Because sometimes Instagram Filters just don’t cut it …. November 6, 2013. I was talking to a friend today and she told me that she’s lucky if she has a shower before 11am and hasn’t worn make up since her bubby arrived. […]. Read Article →. November 3, 2013. Read Article →. October 28, 2013.
thirtysomethingmummyblog.com
3732854. Thirty Something Mums
To Thirtysomethingmums, your definitive resource for everything mother and baby. Mums new and old are bombarded with advice at every corner. Thirtysomethingmums will cut through the confusion, providing clear. Information you can trust, all wrapped. Up in a cool, classy, fun package. Whether you’re looking for new outfit. For your little one, tips for the. Ideal family holiday or advice. On your imminent pregnancy,. To provide all the information. You need, right at your fingertips. I did say in my last ...
thirtysomethingmums.com
3732855. musings of a thirty-something nobody
Musings of a thirty-something nobody. Tuesday, April 29, 2014. Our (or my) list of places we would like to go:. Some beach resort where all i do is lay on the beach drinking and reading. Where in the world would you like to go? So let's do this. let's start planning our next trip. fuck money and credit card debt. we've got places to see and people to meet. xoxo. Wednesday, April 23, 2014. Hello, are you still there? It's been a while, and i am still here. So you ask, what has happened? Then it dawned on ...
thirtysomethingnobody.blogspot.com
3732856. Thirty Something Nomad
Pictures & Videos. The Streets of Cartagena, Columbia. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
thirtysomethingnomad.com
3732857. I'm 30 Something, Now What?
I'm 30 Something, Now What? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Awesome Site To Get Some Great Blog Tips. View my complete profile. The Next PayPal Get In Early. PayBox The New PayPal $50 Sign Up Bonus.
thirtysomethingnowwhat.blogspot.com
3732858. Thirty Something OAP
Friday, 6 February 2015. 5 Things That Scare Me. If you ask people what scares them youll get a wide array of answers from spiders to death, and everything in-between. Personally Ive never been afraid of spiders; they really dont bother me as Im a gazillion times bigger and scarier than they are and armed with a sturdy shoe I think I can take on even the scariest of beasts native to the UK! Ive made a list of the five things that scare me most (at the moment! Read on to find out more. 2 Write more letters.
thirtysomethingoap.co.uk
3732859. The Perils of My Thirty-something Life
The Perils of My Thirty-something Life. A chronicle of the ups, downs, and in-betweens of my thirty-something life. Seeing life through many different eyes.parenthood, step-parenthood, marriage, approaching middle-age (argh.can't this one wait), all while attempting to find my significance in this world. Tuesday, June 14, 2011. In the arms of an angel. Maybe this was a gift that somehow found its way to my heart. I can only wonder…. Posted by Angie Johnson. Sunday, June 12, 2011. Posted by Angie Johnson.
thirtysomethingperils.blogspot.com
3732860. Thirtysomethingpixels.com
thirtysomethingpixels.com
3732861. Thirtysomethingpixels.net
thirtysomethingpixels.net
3732862. Thirtysomethingpixels.org
thirtysomethingpixels.org
3732863. 30something+
What are you looking for? News, weather and viral. Public transport info including trams and taxis. Why, hello there gorgeous. Welcome to thirtysomethingplus a place for those aged 30, 30-something or 30-something plus a bit more by Australian-British journalist Rebekah Holliday who loves food, a bargain and a good story. Click the image above to read more about Rebekah and how to get in touch with her or choose from the categories below. Most of all, enjoy your stay. Follow Site via Email.
thirtysomethingplus.wordpress.com
3732864. Thirty Something Promotions | Providing models, alcohol promotions for events, tradeshows, more in San Luis Obispo County
Thirty Something Promotions is committed to providing quality promotional modeling and marketing services for a variety of brands and promotional engagements. In an industry where integrity and professionalism are not always commonplace, Thirty Something Promotions is dedicated to the belief that all products and engagements, large and small, are deserving of a higher standard of promotional service. This requires promotional. Erika Bylund, Manager (805). Thirty Something Promotions is committed to.
thirtysomethingpromotions.com
3732865. thirtysomethingreality
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
thirtysomethingreality.blogspot.com
3732866. This domain may be for sale. Contact Buydomains.com.
thirtysomethings.com
3732867. The Thirtysomethings
The London Thirtysomethings is a group for Catholics in their 30s in and around London. Organise a variety of social, spiritual and charitable events as well as. Weekends away, holidays, pilgrimages. And retreats. Have a look at our latest programme. On our 'Current Events' page. If you'd like to be added to our. Mailing list please send us your details via our 'Join us' page. We also have a Thirtysomethings group in the north-west of England. For more details go to: www.nwcatholic30s.com.
thirtysomethings.net
3732868. ThirtySomethingSarah | Live. Play. Create. Travel.
Live Play. Create. Travel. Letting Go of False Perceptions. New Year and New State of Mind – Eating Intuitively. I moved again…a few months ago. Learning to Run and Completing a 5k. DIY Hand Painted Chevron Dresser and Nightstand – IKEA. On I move Feb. 8th. On Anxiety Rant and Moving F…. On Chicago – New Chapt…. On Look Mom I Made a Quilt! On Look Mom I Made a Quilt! Letting Go of False Perceptions. I need to remember that false perceptions are not real. Be STRONG. Be HEALTHY. Be HAPPY! June 3, 2015.
thirtysomethingsarah.com
3732869. thirtysomethingseattle | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “thirtysomethingseattle”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thirtysomethingseattle.com
3732870. Thirtysomething Rantings
Whether you are single, married, committed, or somewhere in between, the thirtysomething life is hard. Most of my rantings have to do with the dating scene, but let's hear from all sides. Sunday, September 21, 2008. Nearly not 30 anymore. So, I turn 40 next February. I'm in a whole different world than I was when I started talking on this blog. I wonder what the next ten years will bring. Posted by Kelly Hawkins @ 4:09 PM. Tuesday, December 05, 2006. Posted by AnnaBanana @ 5:50 PM. WOW It really struck m...
thirtysomethingsingle.blogspot.com
3732871. Thirty-Something & Single | (Author's disclaimer: All characters dipicted are fictional and not related to any real events…or are they?)
You too, can kiss and tell! Are 40’s the new 30’s? 8211; Volume 16. For older volumes please visit: http:/ blogs.myspace.com/sarahgarcia74. Author’s disclaimer: All characters dipicted are fictional and not related to any real events. Contributed by an almost 40 year old woman who’s over analyzing everything. Recently, I’m questioning if 40’s are to men what 30’s are to women. But yet, I have had three distinct proposals by men near/over 40. Men I have known for quite some time and whom I would have ...
thirtysomethingsingle.wordpress.com
3732872. Misadventures in Cleveland Dating | Online Dating After Thirty
Online Dating After Thirty. Misadventures in Cleveland Dating. Weird Dating Moments: You Can’t Buy My Washer and Dryer. I moved into a new house last month (just renting). I LOVE not walking down 3 flights of stairs first thing in the morning so my dog can piss and shit in a teeny spot of grass in the parking lot while all the neighbors see me looking like a hot mess. After years of apartment building living, I’ll never take the presence of a front and back yard for granted. No I re-listed them on Craigs...
thirtysomethingsingledotcom.wordpress.com
3732873. Schlafzimmer blog
Schlafzimmer ikea, luxus schlafzimmer, moderne luxus schlafzimmer, schlafzimmermöbel. Mittwoch, 11. März 2015. Hier sind Bilder über amerikanische häuser stil, toskanische villa bauen, atriumhaus grundriss, amerikanisches holzhaus grundriss. Und die entsprechenden Keywords, die viele Leute in Internet suchen. Diese Bilder enthalten viele Keyword wie: amerikanische häuser in deutschland bauen, bungalow grundrisse, hausbau grundrisse. Sie können das bild. Zurück zum Anfang der Seite.
thirtysomethingskellum.blogspot.com
3732874. Complicated Simplicity
You change your life by changing your heart. -Max Lucado. Saturday, February 20, 2016. I feel like I've grown a lot as a writer in the 10 years I've been writing. I still have, in it's original state, one of the first poems I wrote and the very first one I read in front of an audience. I just read it and have to say, it's not bad. Not bad at all. So with all that being said, here is one of my first poems. Circa 2005 - 2006. Yesterday I cried, a blank sheet of. Paper staring me in the face,. Upon mine whi...
thirtysomethingsmile.blogspot.com
3732875. thirtysomethingsmotherofone | rambling thoughts about everything i chance upon…
Rambling thoughts about everything i chance upon…. About me: What for? This is my response to the ABOUT page that I should really complete. So, here’s a little something about me…. I am Janice Bautista – Acosta. A writer and a gemini! I have worked full-time in a leftist organization and partylist. Originally got drawn to it since college in the Philippine Normal University) and taught English for a good five years or so. I am obsessed with classic rock. My little bundle of love[. I now try to find happi...
thirtysomethingsmotherofone.wordpress.com
3732876. Thirty-Something Soccer (NSTSWSL):
New to the League. The NSTSWSL is the only recreational soccer league on the North Shore for women over thirty. We welcome all levels of soccer skill and promote an all-inclusive environment that encourages fun, exercise, and soccer as a lifelong activity. Thirty-Something Soccer has been operating for over 20 years, opening up a new world to beginners and providing an ongoing challenge to experienced players. Registration is now open for the Fall and Winter 2015-2016 season. Photos for our Gallery!
thirtysomethingsoccer.com
3732877. Thirty-Something and Stir Crazy | Stop. Breathe. Be.
Thirty-Something and Stir Crazy. Stop Breathe. Be. Oh My Word…. On March 22, 2011 by originalmoose. So I am lame, I have been meaning to post on this blog, updating all my wonderful fans with some new pics. Instead I have been taking pictures and hoarding them! Anyway, here are a few great shots (in my humble and honest opinion…) from some recent shoots. I will be getting my girls all gussied up one day and doing another Vekved shoot, but until then:. On January 3, 2011 by originalmoose. And considering ...
thirtysomethingstircrazy.wordpress.com