SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 30 / (3738178 - 3738232)

3738178. thisanachrony (Joanne Lee) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 329 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
thisanachrony.deviantart.com
3738179. This Analog Adventure
A Film Photography and Fashion Blog. Tuesday, July 28, 2015. Travel Tuesday: New Brunswick. Haha) We went to see the Hopewell rocks twice during our two days there, and it was definitely worth being so close to them! The tide here is one of the biggest in the world, and the ocean has worn away the coastline into these giant rock formations that you can walk around during low tide, or kayak around during high tide because of the difference in tide levels. Friday, July 24, 2015. Wednesday, July 22, 2015.
thisanalogadventure.com
3738180. This Analog Earth! | From Audio Tape to Zoetrope – reflections on our analog world
From Audio Tape to Zoetrope – reflections on our analog world. March 24, 2015. What is 3D printing and what kind of impact will it have on your life? 3D printing is both an analog and digital process. Melted plastic is layered to create objects in real life – this is probably why I’m excited by it! Do you remember in those old sci-fi shows where the crew of a spaceship would press a few buttons on a machine and out popped food or a thing? Worf, from Star Trek, gets a good dinner. The design is made up of...
thisanalogearth.com
3738181. This Analog Life
Paper products and silver emulsions and things that work with gears. Long-form writing about art, reading, and living in Bilbao here. I prefer to be made of mud. Ldquo;This is a very good question. There are several important things you need to do:. Creator Dan Harmon, answering the question, “What advice would you give to others who aspire to write a TV series comedy, and just write in general? Posted on February 22, 2012. Posted on August 9, 2011. Via Archive of Affinities. Posted on August 3, 2011.
thisanaloglife.tumblr.com
3738182. MissFuckingPerfect
Now a total of 4 lbs lost in these past 3 days, and I really thought I'd fucked it up yesterday! We're getting there (:. Hey so I'm back again xD. Revamped the blog a little, still using the Tumblr account also @ thisanalogy.tumblr.com,. But I still consider this to be my main journal. I started a fast yesterday, and so far I've lost 2.5lbs (: which is alright, I guess. I'm aiming for atleast 5lbs a week so hopefully this kind of progress will get me there! A little more loss. Aiming for a stone -. You u...
thisanalogy.blogspot.com
3738183. Cam Spy giveaway
See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Wahhhh, I don’t wanna.
thisanalogy.tumblr.com
3738184. This Analyzed –
Welcome to This Analyzed. A website dedicated to data analysis and its many applications in fields as diverse as international development, forensics, music, and business. This website presents detailed essays covering a varied range of topics organized around categories. Scroll down for more. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.". Sherlock Holmes, A Scandal in Bohemia. The beautiful side of data.
thisanalyzed.com
3738185. .
I am a dedicated mother of a severely food allergic child. Every moment of every day is spent keeping him safe and preventing anaphylaxis. Follow me as I go through the ups and downs of this anaphylactic life. Please click "our story" below to read the beginning of this journey. Wednesday, January 25, 2012. Dairy, egg and nut free (healthy) pizza! Ash loves this pizza, and little does he know it's packed with calcium, protein and omega 3 fatty acids! What you'll need for the crust:. 1 cup warm water.
thisanaphylacticlife.blogspot.com
3738186. index
Thriller. The daughter of a Bank CEO falls in love with a modern-day Robin Hood who wants to kill her father. MELISSA is in danger. Iraq veteran ADAM is hunting her. She is the daughter of SIR DAVID PALMER, the CEO of the City International Bank the bank Adam is determined to punish for the bankruptcy and death of his father. Adam kidnaps her - but finds she is not what he imagined. A 19 year-old crack addict, Melissa blames her father for her mother’s suicide. She wants to help Adam fight her father.
thisanarchist.com
3738187. THIS ANARCHIST
Aug 26, 2013. Photos and Gif By David Hanjani. May 16, 2013. May 16, 2013. May 16, 2013. Slogans do not imply change mixed in with some amazing slogans. Hell yeah. Found on https:/ www.facebook.com/anarchistart. Jul 17, 2012. The problem with anarchists in this country is that they are not really anarchists. Whens the last time you heard of an american Federal building being blown up, or the HQ for a large corporation? Jul 2, 2012. Apr 14, 2012. Apr 13, 2012. Apr 12, 2012. Apr 11, 2012. Apr 10, 2012.
thisanarchist.tumblr.com
3738188. this ANA that
Tuesday, April 19, 2011. Jason would joke and say that I'm having a case of HAB. I think sometimes struggling with insecurities or with other people may seem like a normal and ok thing. However, reading, "The Bait of Satan" gave me insight and practical ways to improve this mentality. He cannot lie. His ways are not like ours, and his thought are not ours.". 1 Let go of your pride and realize your own flaws and offenses. 2 Value others higher than yourself. 3 Don't react, but respond through God's love.
thisanathat.blogspot.com
3738189. This Ancient Land by Metka Skrobar
Leather Bound Coffee Table Book. Limited Edition of 50 copies. Individually printed on Hahnemuhle "Natural Art" Paper. My frequent travels to the outback regions of Australia have inspired and captivated my creative spirit. It is because of these experiences that I have been compelled to portray the wonders of this vast and colourful ancient land.". To turn page click and drag corner of the page. For more information or to order your copy please contact Metka Skrobar.
thisancientland.metkaart.info
3738190. Blog de ThisandCo - Blog de ThisandCo - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. L'univers This&Co,. Un monde de coiffure imprégné. D'originalité et de talent . Des techniques variées et spécifiques. Adaptées pour chaque types de cheveux. Coiffures suivant l'évolution de la mode,. Le stylisme est notre devise. Chaque coupe est étudiée en fonction du visage de la personne. Afin de maximiser la beauté et le style de celle-ci. This&Co, c'est aussi des soirées ouffisimes. Dans les lieux les plus branchés de la capitale. Mise à jour :. N'oubli...
thisandco.skyrock.com
3738191. Website Unavailable - Doteasy.com
This website is currently suspended. Go to Doteasy.com. Please sign in to view your account status. Get a Personalized Domain name. Each domain name registration includes:. FREE Domain Privacy Protection. A free parked page and More. All of this for just US$15.00/year. Wanna build a website? For the first year. Website.com Site Builder. Installing 5 Scripts in 5 Minutes. Using FTP (Mac version). Email on Mac Mail. Email on Window Live Mail.
thisanddat.com
3738192. this & datum
Thursday, January 29, 2015. Why Seattle will win Super Bowl XLIX. Our analysis of Super Bowl XLVIII. Took a situational approach based on the idiom that “history repeats itself,” (i.e., a team with a great defense and a serviceable offense is likely to prevail over a team with a great offense and a mediocre defense). While controversial upon release, our analysis was accurate in predicting Seattle’s 43-8 blowout of Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. The resulting model was then applied to all possibl...
thisanddatum.com
3738193. this & dot
Söndag 27 mars 2016. Den enda gången jag gjorde cake pops. Vårsolen har börjat skina på oss äntligen och dagarna är nu längre än nätterna igen. Påskfirandet är i full gång och det innebär påskbrunch. En av årets brunchingredienser var cake pops gjorda på kladdkaka och philadelphiaost doppade i blockchoklad. Efter att ha laddat mig full av påskinspiration från pinterest och diverse bloggar kände jag mig redo att rulla pops! Som tur var gjorde popsen succé. I synnerhet bland de yngre gästerna. Vi har helt ...
thisanddot.blogspot.com
3738194. Welcome thisandeverythingelse.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thisandeverythingelse.com
3738195. Welcome thisandgreater.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thisandgreater.com
3738196. thisandjazz :: Home
Nächster Auftritt am 10. Oktober 2014 um 20h im Stockwerk Graz, Jakominiplatz. LiLA Herderberg - Vocals, Lyrics. Eva Jiménez - Piano, (Sax, Bandoneon), Compositions. Gabriela Mueller-Hauszer - Bass, (Guitar). Brigitte Pelzmann - Percussion. Unsere Songs werden von der angenehmen Stimme LiLA Herderbergs interpretiert und gleichzeitig von Klavierklängen umrahmt. Bass und Percussion setzen die wichtigen Akzente für ein umfassendes Klangerlebnis. Die Texte der Lieder sind englisch oder deutsch.
thisandjazz.com
3738197. This... and many other things.
This and many other things. Friday, August 14, 2009. Pay the kids some more. Here's part one, for those playing at home. They probably get book scholarships and dorm rooms and food paid for as well, but I'd argue for something more explicit. The NCAA should sanction nominal stipends. This might act as a deterrent against the kind of shenanigans that cost Rhett Bomar a place. Thursday, August 13, 2009. I look forward to fall football more and more each year. Just ask my wife. She's a pretty big fa...Colle...
thisandmanyotherthings.blogspot.com
3738198. Matt Hodkinson - Online Portfolio
Matt Hodkinson – Online Portfolio. Freelance Digital UX Designer – Sydney. In these internet places. I’ve helped build web with high identity and user experience for LateRooms.com, LateRooms.com.au and most recently, OneBigSwitch.com.au. Read More. I design and build, responsive emails to client render standards that degrade gracefully with images switched off. Read More. With a strong brand awareness and creativity, I deliver designs that exceed expectations. Read More. Flash search bubbles project.
thisandmatt.com
3738199. Blog de thisandmeeforeverpixxx - Blog de this and mee forever <3 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Blog de this and mee forever 3. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! This and mee forever 3. Ils sont tout pour moi! Les 3A, Nieul, et tout les gens que je connais auxquel je tiens et qui tienne a moi! Le 20 Mars est une date importante pour moi et j'aimerais bien la fêter avec ceux que j'aime. Dormir avec eux. Je les aimes plus que tout c'est pour moi! Je je t'envoie autant de message c'est pas pour te souler mais juste parce que je Tiens a toi ♥. Z ZZZZZZZ...
thisandmeeforeverpixxx.skyrock.com
3738200. this and mine
FriendFeed (and Gmail) Founder’s Reaction To Google Buzz: “This Seems Vaguely Familiar”. I’m on TechCrunch :-D. Fastfood-Kette: McDonald's lockt Frauen mit Veggie-Burger. Street-View-Debatte: Brüllen gegen Google. Sicherheitslücke: IT-Forscher enttarnen Internetsurfer. Effizienz von Mikroorganismen: Schleimpilze imitieren Bahnnetz von Tokio. Aufführungsstopp: China hat Angst vor Avatar. Durchbrüche der Durchgeknallten. Jugendkriminalität: In der Zelle merkt ihr, dass ihr der Arsch seid.
thisandmine.tumblr.com
3738201. This and more
thisandmore.com
3738202. This and More – Creative Opinions , Ideas, and What's next…
It's like plunging into the calm ocean, the wind softly caressing your tanned body, the sun warming and igniting it. It's like feeling the ocean cool and embrace and contain you like a primordial womb. It's also like waking up from this dream and getting back to your blog! Take an adventure across light and space. Visit Prismhawk and find your story! Let Varna show you the way. Excerpt From “Knowing What to Say to An Ogre”. 8221; Knowing What to Say to an Ogre! April 12, 2014. April 12, 2014. Ok, it is n...
thisandmoreblog.prismhawk.com
3738203. This and more up next
This and more up next. Category: Society and Culture. James Torres and Darwin Lopez embark on a journey to make sense of the world, politics, science, pop culture, and current events. Whether you lean right or left they’ll bring it to you up the middle! This and more up next. Episode 51 The GOP Primary Debate. Does Drake use a ghostwriter? Can atomic wedgies kill? Did Bill Cosby sexually assault over 20 women? Was the cop involved with Sandra Blands arrest racist? How can you get out of jury duty? All of...
thisandmoreupnext.com
3738204. This and My Heart
This, and My Heart.
thisandmyheart.victoriakirsch.com
3738205. This & Nat | powered by Natalie Saidi | Fashion and Celebrity Style Blog
Paris Fashion Week: Brid. Chloe Pre-Fall 2015: Tha. The first time I ever laid eyes on a. Paris Fashion Week: Bridal Edition. Chloe Pre-Fall 2015: That 70’s “Fashion” Show. August 5, 2015. The first time I ever laid eyes on a pair of creepers was when I was 16 years old shopping on Camden Street in London. At first, I. Paris Fashion Week: Bridal Edition. July 13, 2015. What’s more fun and magical than getting to marry your Prince Charming and having the wedding of your dreams? June 29, 2015. April 9, 2015.
thisandnat.com
3738206. thisandnat | "My God was on my side and I was ready to Go." Ezra 7: 28a (MSG)
My God was on my side and I was ready to Go. Ezra 7: 28a (MSG). Embracing the Daily Adventures. An unpaid internship under my belt, a part-time job with minimal pay and a very lacking social life. Don’t get me wrong, my internship and part-time job were God-sends. I could not be more thankful. But am I happy with the way my life is turning out? I needed to start taking action. I didn’t like where my life was going but what was I doing about it? So, here it goes. A leap of faith. I want adventure and life...
thisandnat.wordpress.com
3738207. this and nothing more
thisandnothingmore.com
3738208. KPoppinNews | We'll Blog About KPop
We'll Blog About KPop. Ministry of Gender and Equality Bans K-Pop Songs. July 27, 2011. The Ministry of Gender and Equality has banned the following making them not be sold to anyone under the age of 19 and not to be aired on T.V until after 10:00 pm. B2ST-On Rainy Days-Due to mentioning drinking. Jay Park-Don’t Let Go-For being sexual. After School-Funky Man-For suggestive theme. Heo Youngsaeng-Out The Club-Also for suggestive theming. Song Jieun-Going Crazy-For involving crime too. July 27, 2011. UPDAT...
thisandnow.wordpress.com
3738209. Ócio Criativo...
Domingo, 26 de outubro de 2008. Upload feito originalmente por Lucas S Nascimento. Minha prima Taygar esteve aqui em casa semana passada. Ela e o seu esposo Lucas, meu xará, tiveram a sorte do inesperado com uma garotinha linda! Talvez. mas com seus 20 anos ela teve essa garotinha linda que trouxe tanta felicidade! Quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2008. O ócio domina minha mente. Puta que o pariu! É, o ócio me dominou. Hoje passei o dia em casa atoa. Na verdade, eu fiz algo mto bom! Ah, to procurando um es...
thisandocio.blogspot.com
3738210. This and . . . or That
This and . . . or That.
thisandorthat.com
3738211. This & Other Realities | Stories, Poems, Random Thoughts
This and Other Realities. Stories, Poems, Random Thoughts. 2017 To Do List. December 31, 2016. You feel the energy of enchantment walking through the BC Rainforest Vancouver Island. December 4, 2016. December 1, 2016. Every snowflake laughs with pure delight. At the wonder of its being. Every snow crystal in its joyful flight. September 15, 2016. I believe ‘impossible’ things. And my heart happily sings. Of greater truth rings. Free and clear with wonder. July 8, 2016. July 8, 2016. Northeastern Ontario ...
thisandotherrealities.wordpress.com
3738212. This&OtherWorldly Expeditions
Mostly pictures and titles. Tuesday, November 18, 2008. This-and-Other-Wordly Expeditions has moved to the CosmicSensorium.com. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Stop by The Cosmic Sensorium. 9658;► News and Happenings ►. Warps, loops and wormholes, we're back! Visit The Cosmic Sensorium. To see what's up. Feb 2nd, 2007. Eight:18 Circus of Spirit. Stop by and party! I'll bring a whole buch of pics I haven't put up here. as well as some of my photomandalas. must-see! Dec 2nd, 2006 - Jan 12, 2007.
thisandotherworldlyexpeditions.blogspot.com
3738213. This Android Life
This page has moved to a new address.
thisandroidlife.blogspot.com
3738214. This and Something Else.
This and Something Else. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thisandsomethingelse.com
3738215. This and Sometimes That
This and Sometimes That. A little bit of my passion, crafting for charity, and just some of this and sometimes that. Saturday, September 1, 2012. Itty Bitty Car Seat blanket. Itty bitty car seat blanket. Tree of Life Baby Blanket.I went out of my comfort zone with this one. Baby Surprise jacket.in picture needs buttons. Baby Surprise Jacket.in picture needs buttons. Friday, August 17, 2012. I have been working on items for a new charity. Pay It Forward. Here are some items that I recently sent. Almost fo...
thisandsometimesthat.blogspot.com
3738216. Thisandstuff - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 days ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Just ...
thisandstuff.deviantart.com
3738217. This And Tad | A Lady's and Gentleman's Selection
A Lady's and Gentleman's Selection. Welcome… Take your time and check-out the selections…. Bows, ties, cuffs, scarves, pins, brooches, clips …. to accessorize or as gifts, serious or playful …. we try to accommodate the mood. Visit our Catalogue page for a preview. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Email (Address never made public). You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out. Notify me of new comments via email.
thisandtad.com
3738218. This and That
Monday, February 25, 2008. This is Adry (Ah-dr-ee). I thought there should be a blog about just, you know, life. Just publish random things, troubles, anything. I can help when I can, just don't use your real name or anything. Poems help sometimes. And no, I'm not Dr. Phil. Hahaha, lol. This is not my real name, but I wish it was! I will be on, have polls (even if no one joins, to keep away from dieing of boredom). Any question? I Will Face Myself. I will face myself. When you look inside. And so I know.
thisandthat-adry.blogspot.com
3738219. A little of this and A little of that
Tuesday, October 23, 2012. There were yummy potions. There were Witches in Training. Meg donned her witchy top hat and took the witch name of "Poison". This is Linley Orton. She stole the show! This is my sis. Jody, but on Witches' Night Out you could call her. The Queen Mother of all witches, Whivie! There were all sorts of. If you can't tell. I love to decorate for Halloween! I just love all my. Becky Larsen was a harvest witch with a FABULOUS harvest hat! We all had a Bewitching good time! This quilt ...
thisandthat-amy.blogspot.com
3738220. THISANDTHAT あれこれ、http://www.thisandthat-arecore.com/
thisandthat-arecore.com
3738221. This and That
Friday, June 11, 2010. Glass Blowing in Tonala, Mexico. This craftsman is putting the finishing touches on a wine glass. I thought this man was creating a beautiful vase.but no. He morphed it into a lovely large bowl! Visiting a glass blowing factory in Tonala, Mexico was great fun. The craftsmen were friendly and let us meander anywhere we wanted to go. They work in pairs. One does the molding and the other adds more molten glass when and where it is needed. Click on photos to enlarge. Links to this post.
thisandthat-blog.blogspot.com
3738222. A Hidden Haven
My escape to a little slice of heaven in a crazy, crazy world. Friday, November 28, 2014. Author Signing: Lisa Scottoline. Tonight I met the talented, wonderful Lisa Scottoline at the start of her book tour for her newest book,. Check out the rest of her tour if you are lucky enough to live near where she is visiting. Saturday, November 29th: Baltimore, MD. Sunday, November 30th: Fairfax, VA. Monday, December 1st: Vero Beach, FL. Tuesday, December 2nd: Houston, TX. Wednesday, December 3rd: Phoenix, AZ.
thisandthat-cait045.blogspot.com
3738223. This and That
Wednesday, May 29, 2013. Not In the Plan. But I couldn't resist the Fat Quarter Shop's free pattern celebrating their ten years in business. It's just so cute! Part one is finished. Saturday, April 6, 2013. I understand from reading Lynn's blog that she works at In Between Stitches in Livermore Ca. In Between Stitches is a wonderful quilt shop that I love to visit when in Ca. They have great mail order service too! Monday, April 1, 2013. Monday, March 18, 2013. One More UFO Finished. A Method to My Madne...
thisandthat-carol.blogspot.com
3738224. thisandthat cash
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thisandthat-cash.blogspot.com
3738225. This&That
Tuesday, September 1, 2009. 12 practise essay - Modern youth has too much temptation. Modern youth are exposed to too much temptation throughout the works of society; What is being offered to them, forced upon them, expected of them, and easily accessed by them is ruining and prioritising what. Alcohol is tempting and swaying modern youth at parties as it unlocks an idealistic path to the ultimate "cool", popularity. Having an impressive night life is a strong temptation inflicted by peers as it introduc...
thisandthat-courtemj.blogspot.com
3738226. This and That
thisandthat-design.com
3738227. thisandthat-fj.com - thisandthat-fj Resources and Information.
This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thisandthat-fj.com
3738228. A lil bit of this and a whole lotta THAT!
A lil bit of this and a whole lotta THAT! Sunday, August 24, 2008. Sunday, July 13, 2008. I close on my new home on July 30th. Please see the attached pics. Thanks for listening to my rambling. Tuesday, January 8, 2008. Welcome to my blog "A lil bit of this and a whole lotta THAT". Lets get posting and start some fun! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thisandthat-foxy.blogspot.com
3738229. this and that
Thursday, September 3, 2009. Yes, I know I seem unstable or just crazy! At the risk of looking like a complete nutcase, I am switching back to my old blog, Living in the Now. I will begin posting there. The address if you want to keep reading is http:/ livinginthenow-jajbs.blogspot.com. I hope you will join me there! Wednesday, August 19, 2009. A conversation with Bella. How many children go to sleep every night with no one to kiss them goodnight or to tell them they love them? It reminds me that her ado...
thisandthat-jajbs.blogspot.com
3738230. Life...and my journey through it
November 26, 2014. The message at church on Sunday November 16 confirmed once again that I was doing His will. Basically, the thing that stood out to me is OUTREACH. I really felt this word being repeated over and over again in different ways. God was telling me to reach out. The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest (Luke 10:2). Links to this post. November 25, 2014. How this Africa thing came to be.
thisandthat-lynette.blogspot.com
3738231. This and That
Tuesday, September 26, 2006. Sorry I havent posted in a while! We're in between seasons right now, so its hard to find new ideas! I will, however share with you what I purchased during my shopping trip this past sunday. I got a new Coach wristelt that I absolutely adore. It was a spur of the moment purchase, and I'm happy I bought it! Posted by mcbelle at 2:16 PM. Tuesday, September 12, 2006. Preppy with a Twist. One word. CHIC. Theres just something about this vest that caught my attention. Maybe it...
thisandthat-mcbellexoxo.blogspot.com
3738232. This & That
A little bit of this and a little bit of that. anything that interests me, makes me laugh or cry, pull my hair out or makes me go hmmmmm! Thursday, July 24, 2014. I got my Canadian Immigrant Visa! Nearly after 4 years of my application, my Passport was delivered by the courier guy yesterday with my Immigrant Visa stamped on it. Whew! What a long wait it has been! Do, I want to immigrate? Well, 2014 has been a year of lot of beginnings! Wednesday, July 23, 2014. During the EID holidays, took a road trip t...
thisandthat-mirandian.blogspot.com