SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 30 / (3739368 - 3739422)

3739368. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Create domains and set up Web hosting using Parallels Plesk Panel. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms.
thisblogisreserved.ru
3739369. This Blog Is Retroactive
Former 3D viz wiz looking for new and exciting ways to express myself using digital and traditional art forms. This Blog Is Retroactive. Award-Winning GIFs by Micaël Reynaud Warp Space and Time. Final 3D Design project! Viral Video of the Day: Girl with the Eyebrow Trick Returns! YouTuber Sarah Ellen, known for her funny. This girl’s got skills. Beautiful dystopic things for your Friday. According to the description: ”. Make your own way! It’s the best way, if you can swing it.
thisblogisretroactive.com
3739370. CARSON'S STUFF | It's a blog
It's a blog. CULTURE JAMMING PT. 1. To me this is culture jamming in it’s simplest form. Just straight up sticking it to the man, you know man? A Quick Review of Bear 71. Snagged pictures from the following places:. The doodles in the background are mine and the selfie is my picture too. MY GIF BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD. Stole the apple logo from right here. Http:/ www.imageof.net/wallpaper/Black-and-White-Apple-Logo/. Pizza – My attempt at a framed shot. I played around with shadows and ...The pip...
thisblogissilly.wordpress.com
3739371. This blog is so ***
Friday, February 20, 2009. It's still strange when girls flirt with me. It always makes me think to myself: "Aw, sweetie. You're just barking up the wrong tree." It's a strange, but sadly entertaining, scene to watch unfold. Here was Friday:. Budo: The Art of Killing. And left to get caffinated. My barista with the unfortunate misconception that I might be interested in her beamed at me when I ordered. She laughed at another barista's (actually it was a guy, so. barist.er? I'm not really sure. But I ...
thisblogissogay.blogspot.com
3739372. the hidden things
Donnerstag, Dezember 1. Taylor Swift - The Story Of Us. Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room. And we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know. Is it killing you like its killing me, yeah. I don't know what to say since the twist of fate when it all broke down. And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now. Dienstag, März 29. Montag, März 28. Jason Mraz- I'm Yours. Freitag, März 25. If I could reach the. I'd give them all to you. I have never stopped. Mittwoch, März 23. Sonntag, März 20.
thisblogisstillalive.blogspot.com
3739373. This Blog Is Stupid | Hacking | Random | Dinosaurs | Gaming
This Blog Is Stupid. February 21, 2008 at 11:22 am ( random. Well, it has been a long time since I have actually posted. This is due mainly to the reason that I have been deeply addicted to this MMORPG called Archlord. This has stolen many hours of my life away, and I’m sucked into the fictive world of Chantra for all eternity as I know. Anyways, from here on, a vast portion of blogging will probably be about my “second life”, so prepare yourself for a barrage of incomparable nerdiness. I brake for nobody.
thisblogisstupid.wordpress.com
3739374. Has sleep dulled my senses?
Has sleep dulled my senses? Games,anime,fantasy,sci-fi,technology, and nothing at all. These first two weeks of school have been pretty busy, I haven't really had any time to do much besides hang out. Hopefully I'm into the swing of things and more interesting things start to happen. Trying to beat the heat. It was 105 today in my city, so I figured I could take a nap at 9 and then stay up late. This way I can sleep throughout the day and avoid the heat.full proof aye? Cyla Later vs Vicious Gaming = 0:2.
thisblogissuxor.blogspot.com
3739375. Site not found · DreamHost
Well, this is awkward. The site you're looking for is not here. Is this your site?
thisblogisterrible.com
3739376. ㅋㅋㅋ
Anonymous: Back from the dead? A triumphant return of a hero long since passed? Are my eyes deceiving me? Are the legends to be believed? Have you returned from [ g o n e ]? Oh sweet hero, such a glorious day you've bought about, a shining beacon in a dessert of desolation, an image truly a sight to behold We've waited, oh have we waited for the return of the rightful ruler of this land of su lewds Us faithful disciples have awaited your return, and gladly welcome the gifts you bestow. Holy shit LOL;.
thisblogisterrible.tumblr.com
3739377. this blog is this blog
This blog is this blog. The Asian Way of Life at Dusit Thani Manila. The Budget Business Hotel: Prince Plaza II Hotel M. View my complete profile. Saturday, February 21, 2009. The Asian Way of Life at Dusit Thani Manila. By checking in the hotel’s Club Room, Grand Room, Ambassador or Presidential Suites, guests are granted special and exciting privileges like access to the Dusit Club, access to DFit Fitness Studio and other complimentary benefits. Businessmen and tourists alike can enjoy these ...Guests ...
thisblogisthisblog.blogspot.com
3739378. This Is Trouble | .COM . Trouble Maker . West Coast . California . San Diego . 22 Years Old . Aspiring Author, Entrepreneur, & Lifestyle Coach . Engineer . Fitness Enthusiast . Guitarist .
COM Trouble Maker . West Coast . California . San Diego . 22 Years Old . Aspiring Author, Entrepreneur, and Lifestyle Coach . Engineer . Fitness Enthusiast . Guitarist . Letter From My 30 Year Old Self. Trouble’s Travels Volume XV: Back To The USA. May 13, 2014. Trouble’s Travels XIV: Goodbye, Europe. May 12, 2014. May 11, 2014. How To Get Laid In San Diego. May 9, 2014. Trouble’s Travels Volume XIII: Absinthe Is Trouble. May 8, 2014. Trouble’s Travels Volume XII: Where Gladiators Fought. May 7, 2014.
thisblogistrouble.wordpress.com
3739379. A Very Good Blog
A Very Good Blog. Written by cool people. Monday, October 20, 2014. Movies that I think are Overrated. Time to bring this blog back. As usual I will start by complaining. These are the movies that over time I've actually grown to appreciate less. I don't think that these movies are bad, just that they were alright and nothing else. Also, to the people who keep saying this is a "well made" movie, or that it's "technically perfect", what does that even mean? Technically perfect in what way? A lot of people...
thisblogisverygood.blogspot.com
3739380. This Blog is very Random | the random life of a boy
This Blog is very Random. The random life of a boy. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. May 10, 2013. Rusty here with yet another random blog! So today I am going to be talking about a book I’m writing…. I kind of just up decided one day I wanted to write a book, and well… That’s how it started! I’ve been sure to be very descriptive and such, with proper capitols and all this crap a good book needs. But what about, what about the sales! I mean this could hit new york times! May 6, 2013.
thisblogisveryrandom.wordpress.com
3739381. This blog is your blog | and afterwards… we can have a sleepover and watch <I> Grease!</I>
This blog is your blog. Things that I think about. August 23, 2012 at 2:04 pm ( Uncategorized. Why do other people’s hair stay off their faces? Why does it bother me when my hair falls on my cheek? How come the skin there is alarmed by it, but scalp is perfectly fine being covered by hair? My heart fills with hope. April 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm ( Uncategorized. I will just C/P what I emailed to my volunteer group:. April 22, 2012 at 6:56 pm ( Uncategorized. In another pot, sweat diced onions until translucen...
thisblogisyourblog.wordpress.com
3739382. This Blog Is Your Horcrux
This Blog Is Your Horcrux. Monday, June 11, 2012. Albuquerque, New Mexico for. Do I think the book is appropriate. This Blog Is Your Horcrux. Thursday, June 7, 2012. This Blog Is Your Horcrux. Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Sexism and Sexuality in the Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. This Blog Is Your Horcrux. Monday, April 16, 2012. Why the Hunger Games Needed more Moral Dilemmas and Internal Conflict. This Blog Is Your Horcrux. Sunday, April 15, 2012. The Line Between Moody and Mood Disoder. On the other hand, I thin...
thisblogisyourhorcrux.blogspot.com
3739383. This Blog Kicks Ass
This Blog Kicks Ass. Friday, December 7, 2007. I guess I forgot to do this post, so here it is. I choose to write about one of themes, and the one I picked is time. And just as a personal note, I'm reading a comic book with a scene where people visit a kind of "alien zoo" (like the one in the book) and one of the aliens is a tralfamadorian. The funny thing is that a character remarks how disgusting it smells, which of course comes from how they communicate by farting. I thought that was amusing. Fox exec...
thisblogkicksass.blogspot.com
3739384. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thisblogkillsfacists.com
3739385. This Blog Gently Scolds Fascists
This Blog Gently Scolds Fascists. A completely non-scholarly collection of thoughts on politics and pop culture. Tuesday, July 28, 2015. Living Life and Doing Shit. So this is just a round about way of saying no updates for the next two weeks or so. But really, who's wasting their time inside reading blogs during the summer anyway? Links to this post. Thursday, July 23, 2015. Summer Sucks For The Self-Employed. I've written before about how summer is neither fun nor a vacation for professors. I've writte...
thisblogkillsfascists.blogspot.com
3739386. This Blog Kinda Sucks
This Blog Kinda Sucks. Friday, February 20, 2009. Sick And Missing School. It's been a while, not that anybody reads this anyway. Well I'm sick so the nurse sent me home from school. That's pretty cool. I have a temperature and throat infection and just so anybody who finds this can be as equally as disgusted as I am I'm gonna tell you what the nurse said. Yay! Saturday, February 7, 2009. Random rant time. Yay! Stories I find just a few things wrong with them. 3 If you did become a vampires slave then th...
thisblogkindasucks.blogspot.com
3739387. This Blog Life
The posts here were originally published in MacUser magazine, in Keith Martin's Design column. You can find out more about MacUser from the MacUser home page. Or Wikipedia's article on MacUser. You can read MacUser every fortnight in print or on the iPad. Invisible ink still lots of fun! Signage design is a creative challenge. Book binding tips, tricks, advice and secrets. Print effects without ink? White space is not a lazy designer’s excuse. Comic book and showcard fonts. About This Blog Life. That’s a...
thisbloglife.com
3739388. Eternal.Darkness
Thursday, November 30, 2006. After a long long long time spent thinking. i've realised one thing. this blog is going to implode. my thoughts are going to destroy this blog, destroy the words, and destroy my head. So enough. thank you all you loyal readers who have had to endure the torment of reading through my thoughts being spewed out. if any of you are left. This is the last entry, and i want to end it with a song. but it'll take me a while to find a suitable one. Or something to that effect. Happen&#...
thisbloglives.blogspot.com
3739389. This Blog May or May Not Suck(mostly may)
This Blog May or May Not Suck(mostly may). I used to be a television news photographer in Charlotte, USA. Now I work for a cable network doing techy stuff which isn't as much fun, but pays better. There is a good chance you'll think this blog sucks. I don't blame you. Friday, July 24, 2009. How often do you get sick of your daily routine? And Drew Hunt. Matt grew up in rural Kentucky, was a Marine and eventually ended up shooting tape in Reno and Knoxville before Covering the Carolinas. Leaving Charlotte...
thisblogmayormaynotsuck.blogspot.com
3739390. thisblogme | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Letter to the past. True and False Stories. The “loser-of-chair”. December 17, 2011. This always happens in secondary school. When you noticed that there is an extra chair at the corner of your classroom, perhaps that’s when a student in the other class does his or her shaolin kungfu, “zha ma bu”(horse stand)! So do you know what happen next? The guy(weitian) with the missing chair stole guy1’s chair,. November 29, 2011.
thisblogme.wordpress.com
3739391. thisblogmyblog's blog - mangablog - Skyrock.com
Les manga préférés sont dans ce blog. 22/03/2009 at 10:33 AM. 16/05/2009 at 11:05 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.4) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Saturday, 16 May 2009 at 11:08 AM. Naruto et les autres. Voici tous, enfin presque, les personnages dans les naruto normale. Posted on Tuesday, 24...
thisblogmyblog.skyrock.com
3739392. Marvel-ous Musings..
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." -Ralph Waldo Emerson. Thursday, September 11, 2008. Something I have in common with my cat. So my cat and I now have something in common:. Yep - my cat and I are both taking Glucosamine Chondrotin supplements.exciting stuff! I'm taking it for my IT Band and he's taking it because he's old. Running note: I had boot camp this am and we did a lot of sprinting.and now I have an interval work out this evening.I will sleep well tonight! Macau and Hong Kong.
thisblogneedsaname.blogspot.com
3739393. This Blog Needs A Title | The blog of Theodore Ficklestein
This Blog Needs A Title. The blog of Theodore Ficklestein. This Book Needs A Title. Check out this spotlight of me reecaspieces. It isn’t much. Just a poem from the book and a few links. Hopefully it [ …. Nice Review From Grady. Check out this nice review from Grady Harp of my book, This Book Needs A Title Volume 2 On Amazon. On Goodreads [ …. My Guest Post On Limelight Literature. No More Witty Promos. Best Books Of Summer. Whoa Whoa. Whoa. I can’t believe it! What is this madness! What was I thinking?
thisblogneedsatitle.com
3739394. This Blog Not Yet Rated
This Blog Not Yet Rated. Stuff I've Watched. October 5, 2012. I know that I said I had watched a whole bunch of movies over the summer and I know that sort of promised that I might get around to reviewing all of those, and I will. But before I do that, I have a returning feature review that I just have to write or I won’t feel right with myself. September 29, 2012. I’m Back Possibly. June 7, 2012. In addition to watching a boring movie recently, I also watched an extremely exciting one called. It’s reall...
thisblognotyetrated.wordpress.com
3739395. Deviant A: This Blog Is A WRECK!
Deviant A: This Blog Is A WRECK! Other Deviant A Blogs. The Official Deviant A / Ai Journal [Gər-nal] on Blogger! Eat Fast-Food Cair-fully.Slow. Sunday, December 14, 2014. This Blog Is A WRECK! THIS BLOG IS A WRECK! To see ↓. 1 Wreck'Da Journal Entry. On Youtube click↓. Video: Y-In-Da Bac ←. Deviant A FAKE TV. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Deviant A FAKE TV. I come from a popular closet! Amor e la Luz de el Sol! 160;         Love and Sun Light! View my complete profile. This Blog Is A WRECK!
thisblogofdeviantaaiisawreck.blogspot.com
3739396. This Blog Of Mine | A blog I've made to distract myself from life's unpleasant things.
This Blog Of Mine. A blog I've made to distract myself from life's unpleasant things. A blog I've made to distract myself from life's unpleasant things. My Top 10 Most-Watched YouTubers. Being Single In High School: Part #2. Being Single In High School: Part #1. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Oh My God, I Think I like You! Kylee’s Study Hacks. Thank you for clicking on my blog! I love you very, very much for doing so, and I hope everything good happens to you today! Have a marvelous day! This Blog Of Mine.
thisblogofminesite.wordpress.com
3739397. This Blog Owns
No seriously, this blog fucking owns. Thursday, April 23, 2009. Labels: Hope You Have Insurance. It Isn't Poisonous Bitch Walk It Off. Labels: Do Not Want. I Imagine This Cadillac Will Cost $999,999,999,999. Back To The Future. Thank God The 80's Are Over. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I can be reached at ThisBlogOwns@GMail.com. Click my links please so I can get paid. The Best Websites On The Internet. 4 8 15 16 23 42.
thisblogowns.blogspot.com
3739398. http://thisblogprovesimright.com/ | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. October 25, 2013. 1 Comment ↓. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
thisblogprovesimright.com
3739400. This Blog Really Stinks. (A perfume blog)
This Blog Really Stinks. (A perfume blog). An exploration of the world of fragrance and perfume. Scent is an under-explored sense, at least in my world. No more! Follow along as I start as a rank novice and explore all things scented. About this blog; About the Blogger; Policies. DabneyRose Moi-Koh Incense Body Powders. I've been saving something special for today, because it's my birthday. I wanna talk about a treat! Dry, scented powders? Been there, done that. Who makes the Moi-Koh Incense Powders.
thisblogreallystinksperfume.blogspot.com
3739402. probabilidades astronomicas
Lunes, 4 de julio de 2011. Honestamente ya no sé que hacer conmigo, siento que ya nada me llena. Leí por ahí que se llama insatisfacción Crónica. La filosofía del Internet. JA. A las de las. 10:12 p. m. Martes, 28 de junio de 2011. Nombres malditos, Malditos hombres. El tercero son nombres que tienen como inicial, letras del abecedario que van de seguido D,E y F. Tan extraño que ni vale la pena mencionar las historias. A las de las. 8:30 p. m. Domingo, 26 de junio de 2011. Me he dado cuenta que confió en...
thisblogrockea.blogspot.com
3739403. Thisblogrocks.com
thisblogrocks.com
3739404. As The Halo Turns
As The Halo Turns. Sometimes I'm an angel, and sometimes I'm not. but if you ask my kids, they'll tell you I hung up my halo years ago. Monday, October 11, 2010. Worth a repost. OMG! How to Punish your Tween, Survivor Style. It's good for a laugh, but it reminds me how grateful I am to be the mother of three girls. Boys are just too. boyish. Monday, September 06, 2010. Zero is NOT a size! Why would anyone aspire to be a Zero? Tuesday, August 31, 2010. What a strange feeling this is. I remember back i...
thisblogs4me.blogspot.com
3739405. Thisblogs4you's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Kira on Out with the Old in with the…. Dee on First Blog’s On Me. On First Blog’s On Me. Julie Kato on First Blog’s On Me. Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads. July 21, 2011. My Shock Top graduation mortarboard. Required fields are marked *. Notify me of new comments via email. November 14, 2010. GMTs all linked together. In the beer, but it also enhances the aroma of the beer. The rest of the week was filled with more fun activities for our group of global GMTs. Lo...
thisblogs4you.wordpress.com
3739406. This blog's a circus....
This blog's a circus. WE ARE THE IN CROWD. Tuesday, August 3, 2010. Revolution - Hillsong United. As time flies by. life starts to get better and better. Saturday, June 19, 2010. The first John Mayer song i heard was "Waiting on the World to change" and i kid you not, i thought he was an african american. After seeing him performing "Who did you think i was" with the John Mayer trio, i was.like.woaaahhhhh. i'm sorry to say this, i think he's better than Slash. Tuesday, June 15, 2010. Camp is finally over.
thisblogsacircus.blogspot.com
3739407. My Husband Calls Me Cutie
My Husband Calls Me Cutie. Bits of my Brain. Thursday, June 11, 2015. Physics, Scriptures, and Why I Won't Weigh Myself. Note: I'm really just starting to wrap my mind around all these ideas I'm talking about, so I am sure there are other sources out there that can explain it better, and at the end of my post, I'll list the few I've been reading. And again, I'm not trying to educate anyone or convince anyone or anything. I'm just explaining my journey and my thinking). This is a law, which means it is ac...
thisblogsnameisgertrude.blogspot.com
3739408. THIS BLOG'S NUTS
A Blog about sending it in the Midwest with the ME Clothing Bunch. Thursday, June 30, 2011. So, this summer has been quite eventful. As much as you'd like to think that you're having a good time, we are going much harder. New people have been met and the party squad keeps growing. Introducing to TBN: 91, Dale, and many other friends! Dylan gettin' down on the red carpet. Kidz going soft these days, pff. Birthday Boy and the Flirt really know how to party. Camera man on the red carpet.
thisblogsnuts.blogspot.com
3739409. This Blog Sparkles | An honest blog that talks about issues regarding *** and body positive, women empowerment, plus size fashion, guide to life hacks, budget traveling, lifestyle, and pretty much everything in between.
An honest blog that talks about issues regarding sex and body positive, women empowerment, plus size fashion, guide to life hacks, budget traveling, lifestyle, and pretty much everything in between. BE A GUEST WRITER. Jasmine’s Guide List. Mind, Body and Soul. 115,589 people visited my blog! Follow me by email! Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 1,258 other followers. BIG NEWS: Adventure in the Middle East and you’re coming! May 12, 2015.
thisblogsparkles.wordpress.com
3739410. This blog is mine
This blog is mine. Mijn volledige profiel weergeven.
thisblogspotismine.blogspot.com
3739411. myblogspot@myblogspot.com
Thursday, March 27, 2008. THERE IS NO SCHOOL TODAY CAUSE SOME LOSE MURDERER IS ON THE LOSE. AND NOW I CAN WATCH THE METS GAME AND HAVE BAND PRACTICE. YAY! Monday, March 24, 2008. Friday, March 21, 2008. IN MARCH MADNESS WE LOST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO DOMONECES TEAM 2-17 BUT THEYRE GOOD. AND WE BEAT MASON TAE AND AUSTENS TEAM IN THE 7TH OVER TIME.(BY MY AMAZING SHOT). MASON WAS LAGUING AT THE BEGING CAUSE HE THOUGHT WE WOULD GET KILLED AND AT THE ENDING HE WAS CRYING! Monday, March 17, 2008. I am not 12 ...
thisblogspotrighthere.blogspot.com
3739412. This Blogs Real | A random assortment of stuff!
A random assortment of stuff! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. My First impressions of the Scala Rider G9. April 23, 2012. The Cardo Scala Rider G9 Arrived today! I thought would share my experiences so far with it. Unboxing: The all looks good, each item wrapped in each nook of the box insert,. The build quality feels very high and probably a little better the the Interphone offering. Although i would expect this with a price tag a third higher then the Interphone! So I may try this s...
thisblogsreal.wordpress.com
3739413. This blog stinks
Ramblings and other nonsense. I LOVE YOU HENRY ROLLINS! Words uttered by Sara Hijaz in a loving yet, mocking tone. Last night I fullfilled one of my greatest aspirations! I MET HENRY ROLLINS! So let's start here.for Jahva:. MOBY RELATED COMMENTS IN ONE EVENING BY HENRY ROLLINS.2. At one point in this he did talk about Moby. Just jokingly about the spaceman uniform thing. For the record, I really believe Jahva would have LOVED this spoken word! Flashforward. End of the Evening. 2 hours away from Richmond&...
thisblogstinks.blogspot.com
3739414. This Blog Stinks! | It's a Blog. And it Stinks!
It's a Blog. And it Stinks! It seems like yesterday…. September 10, 2011. 8220;10 years. I can’t believe it’s been 10 years.”. I have found myself saying that a lot this week. Like many other people, I have been thinking a lot lately about what happened 10 years ago. It’s an event most of us will never forget. 9/11 changed life as we know it for all of us. 9/11 is that event for my generation. I remember it like it was yesterday. I’ll remember it until the day I die. To be on the planes. Then it was clea...
thisblogstinks.org
3739415. thisblogsucks.com - This website is for sale! - thisblogsucks Resources and Information.
The owner of thisblogsucks.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 4888 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thisblogsucks.com
3739416. thisblogsucksballs | Sucks so much, it sucked YOU.
Sucks so much, it sucked YOU. This is not a goodbye, this is just the beginning. I kinda like it here. Ex5 Letter to someone from the past. Ex6 True and False stories. Ex7 Writing&Recording dialogue Reflections. Inspired by the work of SAUL BASS. ART GOODMAN, and DAVE NAGATA. Hitchcock typeface by MATT TERICH. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “thisblogsucksballs”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thisblogsucksballs.wordpress.com
3739417. Don't Read This Blog!
Don't Read This Blog! Made from blood, sweat, tears, and mainly pixels. Wednesday, July 23, 2014. Top 3 Resons I posted again. I need to shake the rust off of my writing. I missed this blog. Honorable mention to: I thought it was childish and now I'm fine with that, I have too little to do, I've been kidnapped. Friday, February 10, 2012. Places I don't want to live in. The bog of Eternal Stench. The lost city of Atlanta. Tuesday, February 7, 2012. Top things you can be the best at and get no credit for.
thisblogsuckssorry.blogspot.com
3739418. Thisblogsuckz!
Feb 20, 2011. I Survived the “Fuck! I Got AIDS” Scare of 2011. Is awesome. It’s even better when it’s with an attractive partner. Screwing a really hot man is FUCKIN’ balls-slappin-on-your-ass HOT. I mean this guy was so hot all the cocks in the hen house. Were after him at the bars. Do I dare say he was model pretty? Well, fate must have been looking the other way, drunk off its ass or something, because an angel landed on my lap, smack dab on my boner. Two weeks later, BAMN! Drops of red in my semen.
thisblogsuckz.blogspot.com
3739419. the show must go on
The show must go on. Non avere la presunzione di interferire col mondo. Wednesday, March 17, 2010. Http:/ dvdddd.tumblr.com/. Monday, December 14, 2009. Http:/ www.flickr.com/photos/dvdddd/sets/72157622880430649/. Wednesday, November 18, 2009. È un cerchio che si chiude. Monday, November 16, 2009. Timide mani che fendon la nebbia. declinano incerte. bramando un ritorno? Http:/ www.flickr.com/photos/dvdddd/sets/72157622814598934/. Tuesday, July 07, 2009. Tuesday, June 30, 2009. Thursday, June 25, 2009.
thisblogsux.blogspot.com
3739420. THISBLOGTAKEN
THISBLOGTAKEN is from the future. SO YOU"LL NEED FLASH PLAYER 10!
thisblogtaken.com
3739421. Life's A Hustle
Tuesday, February 9, 2010. Well Now Just Wanna Update. Just Had A Two Face Mutherfucker In Life. But Fuck Him . May His Ass Drop Till He Die. I Pity The Others In P.A.L tho. First was Scriptz,. Guess Who's Next Then? Btw Im On My Own Now. With A Singer A-Phat. And My beloved Homy Nick As A Producer. And Thanx To My Nigger Stunner For Helping My Ass Out. May The Best Be With Us Tho. Next Wanna Wish All The Best To My Ex. Cpz she Was Now A Singer In V Production. May God Bless Her Life. One Love One Blood!
thisblogtellsall.blogspot.com
3739422. we love Jesus (:
Wednesday, April 11, 2007. Your Element Is Air. You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly. Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful. You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.With you, what you see is what you get. and people love that! Since last year dunno when ) haha.
thisblogthingisdrivingusnuts.blogspot.com