SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 31 / (3742938 - 3742991)

3742938. This Girl Says | Forget Me? I think not……….
I think not………. This entry was posted on January 26, 2013. Http:/ www.thisgirlsays.com/gallery/. This entry was posted on January 26, 2013. Http:/ www.thisgirlsays.com/gallery/main.php? G2 view=slideshow.Slideshow&g2 itemId=16. This entry was posted on January 26, 2013. Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme: Bouquet by Automattic.
thisgirlsays.com
3742939. An American Girl's Adventures in Denmark
An American Girl's Adventures in Denmark. I'm a klutz. Born on the west coast, raised on the east coast. I'm a brunette with a platinum blonde past. I'm a Unitarian Catholic Jewish Agnostic Atheist. And in the Summer of 2012, I moved to Denmark. Read all about it. Thursday, August 14, 2014. To Endings and Beginnings. Every good adventure story has a beginning, a middle and an end. It's only right that this adventure follow that same path. In just under a week, my time in Denmark comes to a close. After w...
thisgirlsaysow.blogspot.com
3742941. This Girl's Bike
Wednesday, March 21, 2012. Reader Question: Upright, Mixte, or Classic Road? A reader emailed me a question and gave me permission to answer the question in a blog post. Here is her question:. Love your blog - you're a woman after my own heart. ♥. But clearly more educated than me. What I mean to say is, I'm a naive casual cyclist but mean to become an everyday cyclist. I care about function but I also care deeply about aesthetics. As you also seem to), as I am a designer by trade. I know you're a busy l...
thisgirlsbike.blogspot.com
3742942. This Girl 'S Black Book | Black Lifestyle | Beauty | Events | Food | Life | Must Sees | Travel
Ndash; Make up. Ndash; Book reviews. Ndash; City reports. Ndash; Travel lifestyle. Ndash; TEAM TGSBB. Ndash; Make up. Ndash; Book reviews. Ndash; City reports. Ndash; Travel lifestyle. Ndash; TEAM TGSBB. Een filmdistributeur die het belang van diversiteit in films ziet: Full Color Entertainment. MUST SEE DOCU: Waarom krijgen allochtone kinderen een lager schooladvies? Welke factoren spelen mee in de beslissing om een kind een laag schooladvies te geven? 8 gewoontes waarmee ik stopte na mijn 30ste. Omdat ...
thisgirlsblackbook.com
3742943. This Girl 'S Black Book | Black Lifestyle | Beauty | Events | Food | Life | Must Sees | Travel
Ndash; Make up. Ndash; Must See. Ndash; Book reviews. Ndash; City reports. Ndash; Travel lifestyle. Ndash; TEAM TGSBB. Ndash; Make up. Ndash; Must See. Ndash; Book reviews. Ndash; City reports. Ndash; Travel lifestyle. Ndash; TEAM TGSBB. TGSBB Travels To: Kopenhagen! Een filmdistributeur die het belang van diversiteit in films ziet: Full Color Entertainment. MUST SEE DOCU: Waarom krijgen allochtone kinderen een lager schooladvies? In deze post lees je mijn eigen ervaring en natuurlijk […]. The Quick Fix:...
thisgirlsblackbook.nl
3742944. Land of the Thunder Dragon
Land of the Thunder Dragon. A year in the Remote Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan. Monday, November 25, 2013. Far Away From Bhutan. It's been almost two years now since life in a rural Bhutanese village was my reality. That's how long it's been since I blogged about the Land of the Thunder Dragon. My last month in Bhutan was absolutely life-changing, it blew me out of this world. I haven't been able to write since. The intensity of a surprise pregnancy, so I refused to feel anything. I didn't cry when I l...
thisgirlsblog-megs.blogspot.com
3742945. This Girl's Blog
Because everyone has one. Tuesday, March 12, 2013. Yesterday started with me hating the world with having to deal with the time change, but ended on a high note. Mondays are always pretty busy at my work and I was determined to get out on time, so I worked through lunch and sped through as much as I could so I could rush home, get in a quick two miles with Libbie and Jake (! Head to a RAD class with one of my girl friends, and then make it to a Bachelor watching party to end the night. Jake has been want...
thisgirlsblogva.blogspot.com
3742946. This Girl's Books
My online repository of what I've read, what I thought of it, and whether or not I'd recommend it to you, dear reader. Friday, February 09, 2007. A Passage to India, reading assignments and schedule. I'm about 5 chapters into our book and I've decided that since Passage has 37 chapters (sorry Dawn, I told you 27! We'll be reading on a 6 chapters per week schedule from here on out, to be finished in 6 weeks (I'm already excited about our next book.anybody have suggestions? Posted by Becky @ 9:52 AM. Poste...
thisgirlsbooks.blogspot.com
3742947. Welcome thisgirlscancerblog.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thisgirlscancerblog.com
3742948. This Girl's Canon | A compilation of life and inspiration.
A compilation of life and inspiration. This Girl's Canon. A photo by pricear1. Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). A photo by pricear1. Click to email this...
thisgirlscanon.wordpress.com
3742949. ThisGirlsCity.com | Girls' Magazine For Girls
How to Break Up with Your Boyfriend With Class. No one likes to go through a break-up. Even in the best case scenario-truly mutual, respectful and friendly-it’s still something of an emotional scar to bear for a while as it’s hard not to think about where things could have gone better. However, everyone has to go through a break-up at some point and many. Five Ideas for Taking Advantage of Old Clothes. Horse Racing Fashion: 5 Key Tips. Staying Social Could Be the Key to a Long and Happy Life. If you’ve e...
thisgirlscity.com
3742950. This Girl's City
This Girl's City. This Week: Nicolay Bastos. My Favourite Person this week is Nicolay Bastos. Who are you and what do you do? My name is Nicolay Bastos and I am the owner and principal of Headstrong Design. Interiors, graphics, logos, murals. I make art. I take photos. That is my love, my passion and my life work, all under the Headstrong Design umbrella. I’m also the Creative Director of Caleb’s Hope. How did you start? Detail of bedroom design and abstract mural. Who did you worship in high school?
thisgirlscity.wordpress.com
3742951. A Huge Load of BS
A Huge Load of BS. Monday, December 11, 2006. Stolen from Ethel of The Ethel Experience. Fameand she lifted it from someone else. If you wanna be kewl like me and Ethel.copy the list, and make the ones you have done bold. 01 Bought everyone in the bar a drink. 02 Swam with wild dolphins. 03 Climbed a mountain. 04 Taken a Ferrari for a test drive. 05 Been inside the Great Pyramid. 06 Held a tarantula. 07 Taken a candlelit bath with someone. 08 Said I love you and meant it. 09 Hugged a tree. 32 Held a lamb.
thisgirlscrazy.blogspot.com
3742952. this girls delicious life | daily ramblings about food, life and everything in between
This girls delicious life. Daily ramblings about food, life and everything in between. Good food. great friends. amazing weekend. Thomn and I headed to one of our favorite cities this past weekend to spend time with some of our best friends H and J. Grand Rapids. MI is home to not only our friends, but also some fantastic restaurants. As J mentioned this weekend, you know it is a day out with the Bells when it includes a stop at Hopcat. They have super delicious French Fries called crack fries because.
thisgirlsdeliciouslife.wordpress.com
3742953. Blog de thisgirlsdu26 - *˜/ ΙĆΙ Ċ˙ΣΥ ΝǾТЯΣ РΛĹΛЇЅ \˜* - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 732;/ ΙĆΙ Ċ˙ΣΥ ΝǾТЯΣ РΛĹΛЇЅ ˜*. X] iiCii C'ΣΥ ΝǾТЯΣ РΛLΛiiЅ [x]. X] Ѕii Τ'ΣΥ ΡΛЅ СǾΝТΣΝΤ →DΣΥGΛGΣ← [x]. X] ΒLǾG iiΝVΣЯЅΣΥ [x]. X] ΟUΒLiiΣΥ РΛЅ DΣ LΛСНΣΥ ТΣΥ СǾUΜ'Z [x]. X] ΜΣЯСii [x]. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! 3616;๏ยשєllє ๔éς๏. 3616;๏ยשєคยץ ๔élเгєร. 3616;๏ยשєllєร ς๏ยקєร. 3616;๏ยשєคยץ ภ๏ยร. Objectif = 20coum'z [? Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. 931;ll&#9...
thisgirlsdu26.skyrock.com
3742954. thisgirlseesall (laurelikesprettywordsandpictures) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Aug 26, 2008. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thisgirlseesall.deviantart.com
3742955. thisgirlsellshouses.net
Why Work With Me? Search for A Home. What is my Home Worth? A house is one of the largest purchases you will make, this means that as buyers it important to purchase the right home. Every buyer has a different need and it is my focus to make sure that those needs are meet with every home sold! Are you a first time home buyer? Maybe you’re a growing family that needs more. Selling your home can be exciting! Making the decision to sell is. HUD: ‘2015 Is Year of Housing Opportunity’. I see 2015 as the year ...
thisgirlsellshouses.net
3742956. EverydayAverageLife
Real food. Jesus. hobbies. outings. family. medicine. education. home making. money. hopes. work. sustainability. wellness. life. not in that order. Monday, August 16, 2010. How do i know which opportunity or obligation i should follow first? How do the demands of everyday life line up with meeting my goals, and what do they look like against the priorities and values i know God has placed in my life? Please remember that these are things God has laid on MY heart. i am not saying that you should do t...
thisgirlseverydayaveragelife.blogspot.com
3742957. thisgirlsfavorites | All my favs new and old.
All my favs new and old. Nail polish 2.0. December 15, 2013. Continuing on my journey to have beautiful, manicured nails without living at the salon, I have made the leap to gel nail polish at home kits. I love the results when I get Gel or Shellac nails at my neighborhood salon. It looks glossy and glamorous for seriously two to three weeks. Hint: You can get to that three week mark by getting a French manicure, so the grow out is not as noticeable. Well, after venturing out on a mission to find an affo...
thisgirlsfavorites.wordpress.com
3742958. This Girl's Favorite Thing Is... Ice Cream
This Girl's Favorite Thing Is. Ice Cream. Adventures of a young life learner. Thursday, August 26, 2010. Startin' my blog today. My name is lily. I have two parents, two dogs and one brother and I like ice cream. It is my favorite dessert. My brother's favorite is, too. Tick Tock is my favorite song and my best friend is Jess. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Startin my blog today. I love my dogs and i like ice cream. View my complete profile. Watermark template. Template images by merrymoonmary.
thisgirlsfavoritethingisicecream.blogspot.com
3742959. This Girl's Food
Saturday, August 21, 2010. Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Location: S 95th Ave E,Tulsa,United States. Thursday, July 29, 2010. Caleb saw me vacuuming and decided to help by 'mowing'. Friday, July 23, 2010. Hello, my name is Hil and I'm addicted to iPhone apps. When picking up my new iPhone 4 (squeeeeeeee! Here's the original picture. Well, not the. Because I cropped and rotated the orientation 90 degrees to get it this way. Next, I started playing with the effects. See 'vibrant':. I haven't even ...
thisgirlsfood.blogspot.com
3742960. this girl | oh god not another ******* blog
Oh god not another lesbian blog. Who’s this girl? Keeping positive and other things I won’t stick to in 2015. Hey lovelies, sorry for the silent treatment these past few months, sometimes life just gets in the way. Any way this is one of them new year resolution posts, well no I won’t call them resolutions, more like pledges. So here they are:. 8211; I’ve always wanted to try out apilates class and I’ve finally signed up for a 5 week course ready to start this month :). Less TV more reading. Is here to c...
thisgirlsgay.wordpress.com
3742961. a journey worth pursuing.
A journey worth pursuing. Saturday, December 21, 2013. Hello, it's been a while. Hey, do you remember me? Its true, it's been a while. i have returned from serving a mission (over two years. Ago in fact). i'm graduating this spring with my bachelors degree (and two minors if i might add). and weighing most heavily in my importance bucket- applying to optometry school! I'm a Mormon. perhaps you've heard of them. if you haven't, check it out - mormon! Just to clear up the "do Mormons have horns? And lastly...
thisgirlsgotdreams.blogspot.com
3742962. This Girl’s Gotta Eat! | You gotta eat right? Might as well make it worth it!
This Girl’s Gotta Eat! You gotta eat right? Might as well make it worth it! What can she cook? Pasta Salad With Pineapple-Zucchini Salsa. This pasta salad is light, fresh and super tasty – great for serving in the summer! I love taking ideas I see on in my fav cooking shows or magazines and making them my own. This recipe is a great example, thanks to the Food Network’s The Kitchen for the pineapple-zucchini salsa idea! Pasta Salad With Pineapple-Zucchini Salsa. 1/2 of a peeled and cored pineapple. In a ...
thisgirlsgottaeat.com
3742963. ***** Girls Guide(into entertainment and fashion)
Thursday, February 25, 2010. Maryland to recognize gay marriages from other places. My home state of Maryland is recognizing Same-Sex Marriages from other states.soon enough they will allow gay and lesbian couples the right to marry within state lines and have it acknowledged and recognized all the same. Until then, I won't complain but congratulate them on moving forward! Legalizing those unions that is expected to take effect next week. The attorney general's opinion unleashed a torrent of emotions fro...
thisgirlsguide.blogspot.com
3742964. This Girl's Gun
thisgirlsgun.com
3742966. ThatGirlShaes Blog!
Thursday, June 5, 2014. Easy Sexy Smokey Eyes. Bella Pierre Makeup Base. Sigma "Composed" Makeup Base. Urban Decay "Diamond Dog". MAC "Fathoms Deep" E/S. Maybelline Pure Dream BB Cream. Lancome Teint Visionnaire "320 Bisque W". Benefit Fake Up Medium 2. Sonia Kashuk Rich Bronze Cream Bronzer. Urban Decay "Streak" Flush Palette. Bella Pierre Makeup Base. MAC Samoa Silk E/S. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Savaged shadow from UD Electric Palette. MAC Amber Lights Shadow. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner.
thisgirlshaexo.blogspot.com
3742967. thisgirlsHC's blog - Blog de thisgirlsHC - Skyrock.com
C'est Hannah and Carmelle 2 cousines inseparables ' L '. 05/08/2010 at 7:58 AM. 07/08/2010 at 5:48 AM. Subscribe to my blog! The author of this blog only accepts comments from friends. You haven't logged in. Click here to post a comment using your Skyrock username. And a link to your blog, as well as your photo, will be automatically added to your comment. Posted on Saturday, 07 August 2010 at 5:49 AM. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
thisgirlshc.skyrock.com
3742968. This Girl's Healthy - Living Green by Design...
Fast, Simple Vegan Recipes. May 27, 2014 in Uncategorized. Follow me all over the place! Ell taches smart, savvy women how to have optimal health through a plant-based diet and potent plant remedies. Her passion is teaching women how to be healthy from the inside out. She calls it, Living Green by Design. Get Free Healthy Recipes. We respect your privacy. Get Your Free Copy Today For A Healthier Tomorrow! Plant-Based Diet Starter Guide. Healthy Meal Planning Made Simple. Clean Up Your Diet.
thisgirlshealthy.com
3742969. This Girl's Heartbeat
Sunday, August 23, 2015. So through the years, I've come across some of my favorite non-profits. I am very cautious about who I speak out for because unfortunately not everyone is honest. But here are the ones that I follow besides Refuge. Subscribe to the newsletters and support them. I can tell you I've seen first hand what they are doing and your money WILL go to the right place. Vera and I will be hosting a shoe cutting party very soon! So start collecting your old blue jeans. Links to this post.
thisgirlsheartbeat.blogspot.com
3742970. thisgirlshome - Live Love Create - UK. The home behind The Button Shack
Live Love Create - UK. The home behind The Button Shack. How To – ‘Home’ Embroidery Hoop Wall Art. Handmade 'Home' Hoop Wall Art We are so close now to being able to finish the upstairs hall - there is still woodwork painting to finish, but what with painting this area and Benjamin's room I was desperate to do something other than grab a paintbrush yesterday! How To – ‘Home’ Embroidery Hoop Wall Art. Grazecom – My snack time saviors! 8216;Newbie’ Blog Resources that helped me! Shoe Storage Cushion Revamp.
thisgirlshome.com
3742971. Home » This Girl Shoots
thisgirlshoots.com
3742972. This Girl's House
thisgirlshouse.com
3742973. This Girl's Journey
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). It’s Not Too Late To Be Unrealistic: Spoken Word Poetry to Rock Our World. Wall-Mounted Lighting: Real-life Ideas and Resources. Storage Solutions for Tiny Spaces. What meditation really is Meditation blog. A meeting of eastern and western sciences of mind. Daily Cup of Yoga. Yoga’s Lessons on Loving Your Body. Parliament of the World's Religions. Parliament Trustee Steers First North American Government to Implement UN Declaration on Rights of Indigenous People.
thisgirlsjourney.com
3742974. This Girl's Journey - The Beginning
What happened next was told to me, since I have no memory of the following events. There's much more to tell about my road to recovery, the ups and downs, the happy times and sad times; but now we're adopting our 7 year old nephew which brings a whole new level of adventure and joy into our lives. Stay tuned for the tales from my brain trauma recovery.
thisgirlsjourney.net
3742975. This Girls Journey
Journey from infertility into motherhood. Subscribe to this blog's feed. Audrey Niffenegger: The Time Traveler's Wife. Jennifer Weiner: Best Friends Forever: A Novel. Anne Cherian: A Good Indian Wife: A Novel. August 05, 2009. Posted at 11:46 PM in breastfeeding. Here is a pic of my Nola on the 4th of July looking like miss Liberty. The little red star in the middle flashes. Thats Daddy in the background holding her. She is such a drooly little baby. Too cute. Posted at 11:29 PM in Nola. July 06, 2009.
thisgirlsjourney.typepad.com
3742976. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thisgirlsjourney.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thisgirlsjourney.wordpress.com
3742977. thisgirlsjourneytoserenity
About This Girls Journey to Serenity. My artwork used in my posts. The Story of Rachel and Leah. January 4, 2017. I went to Catholic school for 12 years and when we studied many parts of the bible, my eyes glazed over and my brain shut off when it was about this person has these sons here and these sons there and married this person and had these sons too. Names I couldn’t pronounce and places that I had no concept on where they were. But…. Genesis Chapter 29:16 ish. And he does. The Bible says 29:20...
thisgirlsjourneytoserenity.wordpress.com
3742978. This Girl's Kitchen
thisgirlskitchen.com
3742979. thisgirlslife - love more, laugh louder, live fuller
Lite tankar om dans and sånt. Så nu är allt plugg slut. Känns helt sjukt, fortfarande inte fattat det riktigt, känns som jag har massa kvar. Nu har man helt plötsligt fritid- något jag inte är van vid! Haha, låter fan illa men så ere. Sitter och lyssnar på min nya spotifylista med pepplåtar som får mig att bara vilja upp och skaka lite rumpa! Eftersom jag alltid sett upp till folk som riktigt kan dansa. Finns det något sexigare? Menmen, hoppas att ni andra skakar så mycket rumpa ni kan! Sitter här och vä...
thisgirlslife.blogg.se
3742980. This Girl's Life © | A website for girls worldwide to share their daily experiences
Women's History Month. This Girl's Life. A website for girls worldwide to share their daily experiences. INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD 11 October 2013. The NGO Working Group on Girls are selling t-shirts. Check out their website: www.girlsrights.org. NGO Parallel Events at the UN CSW 57. Complete schedule on link http:/ www.ngocsw.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Website-parallel-events-final-version.pdf. Events on October 11th Day of the Girl! DAY OF THE GIRL SUMMIT. This week, the full US Senate wi...
thisgirlslife.net
3742981. Welcome thisgirlslife.org - BlueHost.com
thisgirlslife.org
3742982. ~*~*~Monica's Life~*~*~
Monica's Life * *. My Baby Graduated from Pre-K. Posted by * * Monica * *. Sunnie Came to Work Today. Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Posted by * * Monica * *. Sunnie went to Disney World! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Posted by * * Monica * *. Update on the Turnages. Kevin is still in nursing school. He will finish in August and will walk for graduation in December. I am so very proud of him and all he has accomplished. I'll try and get some pics posted in the next couple of days! Bear w...
thisgirlslife2.blogspot.com
3742983. This Girl's Life Blog - Cook. Clean. Create.
This Girl's Life Blog. Cook Clean. Create. Unexpected Uses for…. St Patrick’s Day. Back to School Routine: Tips for Parents and Kids #FuelforSchool. August 14, 2015. It’s back to school time and that means having to start back on that morning and afternoon routine. It is important that we help our kids develop a system that works for them. Mornings and even afternoons can be a dreaded time of day but they don’t have to be if you follow these simple back to school routine tips. Read More ». Middot; Log in.
thisgirlslifeblog.com
3742984. This Girl's Life
Friday, May 22, 2009. I am happy, no, ecstatic to say that after nearly four years of living in a 900 sq. ft. apartment, we are buying a house! I think it's safe to say that in the current market it shouldn't be a problem to find an available property, so even though we don't have a specific place to go and we don't really know when we'll be moving there, I'm going to start packing NOW. And on her site she has an entire section devoted to moving tips. Labels: Simple Moving Tips. Monday, May 11, 2009.
thisgirlslifesimplified.blogspot.com
3742985. This Girl's Losing It
This girl’s story. Post on February 12th, 2013. I lost nothing this week (unless you count the 1 lb. that crept back on mid-week last week). To say that I am disappointed would be a gross understatement. Every week like this puts me further from my goal of losing 100 lbs. by the end of the year. This week I added biking on my non-C25K days to my weight-loss plan. C25K Week 2 Day 1. Post on February 11th, 2013. 229 calories (according to my treadmill). C25K Week 1 Day 2 Redux. Post on February 6th, 2013.
thisgirlslosingit.com
3742986. Blog de thisgirlsmakemedreaming - Make me wanna dreaming. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Make me wanna dreaming. The best celebrities of the world! And the biography about :. Mise à jour :. Bloodstream - Stateless (TVD Season 1). Abonne-toi à mon blog! January 9, 1989 in Sofia, Bulgaria. En 2008, elle abandonne l'université Ryerson pour se concentrer sur sa carrière d'actrice. Très jeune, Nina montre de l'enthousiasme et un certain talent pour l'art (danse, théatre, gymnastique, musique). En 2011, elle sera à l'affiche dans American Empire, The K...
thisgirlsmakemedreaming.skyrock.com
3742987. This Girl's Messy Head
This Girl's Messy Head. I'm a very busy, very crazy girl. Sometimes I write. It makes me feel better. Sunday, August 2, 2015. 2 Years Ago Today. Two years ago today was the last time I spoke to my Mother-in-law. It was also the last time I saw her fully alive, without the assistance of ventilators and machines. I can still see her standing on one side of her kitchen island while I stood on the other. Our interaction was so normal and average, I never would have thought it would be the last. So I sat down...
thisgirlsmessyhead.blogspot.com
3742988. Welcome thisgirlsmiles.com - BlueHost.com
thisgirlsmiles.com
3742989. This girl's mind
I'm a student 'nuff said. Monday, June 22, 2009. For those of you who were wondering what happened to her. Although the authorities refuse to give her a proper funeral, reports came in today confirming her burial at an unknown location. Authorities don't want to give her a real burial because they're afraid that it would become a rally point for protesters. Our best wishes and condolences to her family and may she rest in peace. Homage to Neda (18 ). Someone needs to come and drive her away. (man). In or...
thisgirlsmindat.blogspot.com
3742990. THISGIRLSMUSIC.COM
thisgirlsmusic.com
3742991. This Girl's Nails
Tuesday, January 20, 2015. Subtle Stamping Inspired by a Pen. Today I want to share with you a subtle stamped mani that I did a while ago, just before I found a job at an office. In fact I used this polish for the interview and stamped it in the afternoon (then I got called in a couple hours later lol! Which is run by my friend Cheetarah. The subject was doing a manicure inspired by a pen, it was right up my alley and I was so lucky to be chosen winner. Fountainpen #nailpolish #giveaway #girlswithfountai...
thisgirlsnails.blogspot.com