SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 37 / (3758407 - 3758461)

3758407. This Kuntry Girl...
Friday, March 30, 2012. Boy, how I've missed you guys! I have found myself a little preoccupied lately with a certain little Kuntry Kiddo (who's now 13 months old! And unfortunately my blogging took a back seat for awhile. But I've really missed it! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and have started a new blog.I guess I could have just resumed blogging here, but I kinda felt like a new start might be more fitting.so if you're interested, c'mon over and join me at This Kuntry Mama! Could hav...
thiskuntrygirl.blogspot.com
3758408. ThisKwan.com — The Official Site For Kwan Lee
Kwan Lee Wins 2014 UMA. The People Vs. Kwan Lee 3.
thiskwan.com
3758409. thisKWENTO | Dito…lahat libre, lahat discounted, lahat cheap.
Dito…lahat libre, lahat discounted, lahat cheap. March 15, 2013. EVERYTHING ON SALE TODAY @ PENSHOPPE BOUTIQUES! Today (March 15, 2013) Get 50% off on ALL regular priced items plus additional 30% off for on sale items in the following PENSHOPPE boutiques:. SM Mall Of Asia. Sta Lucia East Grand Mall. SM Mall Of Asia. Sta Lucia East Grand Mall. March 15, 2013. ALABANG TOWN CENTER’s Food Holiday Promo! Alabang Town Center’s latest Food Holiday. Tags: Alabang Town Center. Buy 1 take 1. JCo Donuts and Coffee.
thiskwento.wordpress.com
3758410. 重庆驾校网_重庆学车第一平台_重庆学车找驾校上微学车网
请问 有没有中梁山田坝 附近学车的 还. 技术支持与报障 zixun@vxueche.com 对本站有任何建议、意见, 请点这里在线提交.
thisky.com
3758411. EleventhJuneee
Sunday, 12 June 2011. Hi stranger :) . POOF&IM GONEE O: Hehees Follow me thereeee - EleventhJ-unee♥. C u thr stranger :) . Ilovemyboyy:). Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation. View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
thisl-ovecandy.blogspot.com
3758412. y'know
This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. HELLO Vanessa T. o6December Swim and dance is what makes me happy, my undying passion for each (: I wanna travel, all around the world &see for myself the Aurora; the northern lights, it'd be a dream come true. taking the A's, aspiring t do Communication Studies for my degree! Food makes my world go round! Christ shall live in me for as long as I live (:. Background is taken from babycakesanddecor. Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 11:05 PM. Super touched....
thisl-ve.blogspot.com
3758413. THiSL BLOG
Some words of advice for new brothers and sisters to join the Thai Students Community in Scotland. Wednesday, August 31, 2005. New Thai Students to Edinburgh. Everyone in Scotland is more than delighted to learn that the following persons will be joining us. The University of Edinburgh. 1 Jim - MsC in Finance and Investment - jimcharoen@hotmail.com. 2 Lin - MsC in International Business and Emerging Markets - chatgalw@hotmail.com. 3 Oi - MsC in Economics - jarathvit@hotmail.com. Edinburgh College of Art.
thisl.blogspot.com
3758414. Trading Hispano Inglesa S.L.
Trading Hispano Inglesa S.L. THI SL are distributors of car care equipment to the petrol forecourt industry. We are also European distributors for the "DOGWASH" and "MEDIA MAIL" machines. For further information on these products,please visit our manufacturers site. Alternatively contact us at. C/ Juan de Ajuriaguerra 9 6º. Email: enquiries@thisl.co.uk. Tel: 34 (0)944 234035. Fax: 34 (0)944 245030.
thisl.co.uk
3758415. Blog de THiSL0OVE - Maathilde . - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Remeember Me :O (lL). MARILYN MONROE YAa` PAS PLUS BELLE! St Sébastien sur Loire (44). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ce blog n'a pas encore d'articles. Poster sur mon blog.
thisl0ove.skyrock.com
3758416. bits and pieces
Quick and dirty (and pretty bad) translation of the beginning of a doujin. Aug 12th, 2013 at 1:34 PM. Big pictures, bad Japanese, you've been warned. I dont know if Ill do the rest. I should definitely work on my Japanese. Its pretty shitty. But this doujin is a little weird. What is it with Kakashi in this? LOL Hes so disturbed. Cut for fic idea rambling. Reason. And then maybe cute chuunin would be like: I respect you as my superior, Kakashi-san, but you are my rival in romance! But hed also be side-ey...
thisl0ser.livejournal.com
3758417. I've moved again yeh ? .
thisl0vewill-last.blogspot.com
3758418. Thislab.com
The domain thislab.com may be for sale. Click here for details. This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain.
thislab.com
3758419. ITALINO
thislabel.com
3758420. this label
This label 2006 hand printed digipak cd-rs editions of 100 $8 domestic / $12 overseas postpaid paypal accepted at: this label@hotmail.com. Tuesday, September 26, 2006. Two high school friends find joy and revelation. recorded 12/2002 in a small frame house situated between a strawberry field and an orange grove. Twin blasts of reactionary noise. steeped in the irritation and frustration invoked by the battle between red and blue. An outdoor dream of birds and cars. murky drones for a fading planet.
thislabelcdr.blogspot.com
3758421. thislabelrecords.com
thislabelrecords.com
3758422. Oliver Harris | Environment Artist | Staffordshire
thisladisphat.com
3758423. thislady.com - This website is for sale! - thislady Resources and Information.
The domain thislady.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thislady.com
3758424. This Lady Bakes
Who’s This Lady? December 2, 2013. Lessons Learned (Or, Piecing Together a Pie Crust). I used Grant Achatz’ recipe for pear pie, which can be found here. Some changes that I made: using 6 pears instead of 8 (8 would have made a mountain of pear slices! Switching the fat in the crust to 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and grinding up old-fashioned oats to use as the flour in the crust. I also omitted the top crust since the aforementioned bottom crust had to be patched together in the pan. Happy holiday pie eating!
thisladybakes.wordpress.com
3758425. -
Let’s Do Dinner! Appetizers & More. Coffee & Cocoa. Increase Your Online Presence. How to Get Rid of Spiders in Your Home. I think it’s safe to say that spiders are not a creature that many of us are thrilled about. We certainly don’t want them crawling around our house! Here are some great tips to help you get rid of spiders in your home. Vinegar – White vinegar is great for getting rid of spiders in your […]. The Best Options for Natural Fabric Softener. Filed Under: Current Giveaways. Mix n Match Mini...
thisladyblogs.com
3758426. This Lady Buys Houses
This Lady Buys Houses. Site Currently Under Construction! This Lady THANKS YOU! Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thisladybuyshouses.com
3758427. Contemporary Drawing Practices: Aly Schaper
Contemporary Drawing Practices: Aly Schaper. Sunday, December 15, 2013. All Work Laid Out. Final Project: Medicine/Experiment Cabinet. General Materials: various different bottles/containers, various pills, candy, flowers, various found objects, various liquids, wood, paint, and ink. Materials: glass jar, various pills, ink ("Shake"). Plastic bottle, pills, ink ("Help"). For both "Drawing On Objects" pieces, my personal goal was to turn something that I struggled with into art. The pills were no long...
thisladydraws.blogspot.com
3758428. This Lady is Cold | Ice Cream and other cold beautiful things
This Lady is Cold. Ice Cream and other cold beautiful things. December 26, 2012. The November Escape: Life and Death in Bali and Sayang Ice Cream. Instead of staying in the Country to celebrate All Souls‘ and All Saints’, I ran to Bali. I ran away. It was the best place to end up in. The lotus flowers rose… Continue reading →. October 25, 2012. Lovely Ever After, April and Camille Ice Cream. October 9, 2012. Teachers’ Day, Baguio and Two Strawberry Ice Creams. October 3, 2012. September 13, 2012. Xiaoyin...
thisladyiscold.wordpress.com
3758429. Blog de ThisLadyIsCrazy - ThisLadyIsCrazy - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Photo: Zadig and Voltaire (L). Et Moi ♥. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! THE END ܤ. L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires d'utilisateurs inscrits. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire. Posté le dimanche 11 janvier 2009 13:13. Modifié le mercredi 25 février 2009 10:17.
thisladyiscrazy.skyrock.com
3758430. Thisladylives thecountrylifestyle
Tuesday, April 18, 2017. How to Make Wild Garlic Gnocchi. Https:/ dinnerfornone.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/wild-garlic-gnocchi/. Homesteading Delicious Polish Sausage Recipe. Http:/ saucissonmac.blogspot.com/search/label/Polish%20sausage. 8 Things in Garden Hole When Planting Tomatoes. Http:/ pioneeringtoday.acemlnb.com/lt.php? Monday, April 17, 2017. Get Your Garden Ready for Spring. How to Set Up A Rain Barrel (Infographic). Saturday, April 15, 2017. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thisladylivesthecountrylifestyle.blogspot.com
3758431. This Lady Loves The No 1 Site For Women
Get FIT For Summer. Inspire Women Conference 2016. This Lady Loves 2015.
thisladyloves.com
3758432. This Lady Loves | The No 1 Website For Women
The No 1 Website For Women. Meet the thisladyloves team. Thisladyloves Event Management Service. Recently I was invited along to review The Happiness Club Workshop in Chester. I really didn’t know what to expect and was thinking it was just a morning of jokes and laughter. The Venue was the Madhatters Tea Room and although a very nice place, I didn’t feel it was right for a workshop of this type. If you are thinking about going along to this workshop then do and go with an open mind, be prepared to join ...
thisladyloves.wordpress.com
3758433. This Lady Loves Sports!
This Lady Loves Sports! Broadcast veteran Pat Prescott has a lot to say about sports - the people who play the games and the issues and stories that surround the players. Hear about it all in her witty and informative blog. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thisladylovesports.com
3758434. This Lady Quilts
Thursday, February 4, 2010. On this beautiful appliqued quilt a used a variety of patterns. Leaft on the borders, Garden Party for the sash, and Carmens Roses Stippling for the interior of the blocks. Tuesday, February 2, 2010. This quilt with 30's reproduction fabric was quilted with two different patterns. I used the Daisy pattern on some of the borders, the Heart Swirls pattern in some of the borders, and a combination of the two in the blocks. Friday, January 29, 2010. Thursday, December 10, 2009.
thisladyquilts.blogspot.com
3758435. -
Style & Hair care. Fill Your Tank at Red Hot & Blue. August 9, 2015. This Lady Rides and Rumbling Rider have teamed up in a new series called Fill Your Tank. This series will take you on long and short rides to our favorite spots to eat, drink and relax. We wanted the first trip to be at one of our favorite and most visited spots, Red Hot & […]. How to Change the Oil on a Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe. August 4, 2015. I can’t believe I am sharing a post on how to change the oil on a motorcycle! This yea...
thisladyrides.com
3758436. This Lady Says
Friday, October 16, 2009. Well, I guess this was coming. I’ve finally decided to shut down this blog. It was fun while it lasted, but I don’t see myself committed to it. And there’s no point, really, when you’re not blogging on a regular basis. Thank you to those of you who emailed me or left comments asking about my absence. I was deliberating whether to blog again, but I’ve lost my mojo and it’s not coming back anytime soon. Hugs and kisses,. Declared by This Lady. Saturday, June 6, 2009. I tried to wr...
thisladysays.blogspot.com
3758437. Welcome | This Lady's House
Short Stories and Essays. Images and Words: The Hangman's Daughter. In the Dirt: Tiny House Floor Plan. Mission Organization: Great Toys. On the Stove: Canned Oranges and Grapefruit. Recent Posts by Category. Tiny House Floor Plan. Canned Oranges and Grapefruit. LDS Sacrament Christmas Program. Recently on This Lady's House. 2015 Primary Study Guide. Canned Sloppy Joe Sauce. Packing Tips for Lake Powell. Cheap Meals (1 week plan). 1 month 3 weeks ago. 1 month 3 days ago. 2 months 8 hours ago.
thisladyshouse.com
3758438. Sing For Your Life
thisladysings.blogspot.com
3758439. This Ladys' Life
Thursday, May 3, 2012. The {very last} Birth Story, Part One. Some good friends kindly pointed out that I had yet to post Cassie's birth story. whoopsie. Actually, I knew that. I just wasn't aware the whole world was waiting to hear about it or what's been taking me so long to get to it, but I'm gonna take a stab at it and see how much I remember. {5 1/2 months later} *cringe*. Just the facts ma'am.". A little background info. Babe was working out of town - staying almost 2 hours away. I was really tryin...
thisladyslife.blogspot.com
3758440. This Lady Speaks | Some women claim to speak their minds while others actually do it…with gusto.
Tunes to Rock You. Words to Sway You. Friends, Loved Ones and Alter Egos. Some women claim to speak their minds while others actually do it…with gusto. BSL at the Capital. Posted on February 19th, 2014. So, I’m very upset. Don’t worry, I’m going to tell you why. Explain to me how this is the dog’s fault? The problem is that people think that they don’t have to train their dogs and that they can leave their children unattended with any dog and be safe. Sure. Why not? That’s shitty parenting. Sor...Why don...
thisladyspeaks.com
3758441. The moment of truth! You have found your ideal writer!
The need for information is what powers commerce and todays consumerism cultures. People always want to buy from those they can trust, or at least, relate with. That explains the constant need to ask people they trust about various products or why the celebrity and endorsement culture works so well. On the Internet, consumers shift a bit from the traditional models of celebrities, peer recommendations and the consumer reports because they’re probably buying stuff oceans apart! There has been a sharp incr...
thisladywrites.com
3758442. Meblog (Some of it's fiction, some of it's fact)
Meblog (Some of it's fiction, some of it's fact). THE BLOG OF BLOGS – SIR GUSTAVE EIFFEL. Friday, May 22, 2015. THE STORY I NEVER TOLD. This story is dedicated to Toinlicious. Because ever since this crap happened and I mentioned it in passing, she kept reminding me and I promised her (even though it’s already seven months now) that it would be my next post. To all that might be reading, while you are commenting, let me know a sensible title for this story. I plan to change the title later. Then girlfrie...
thislagosgirl.blogspot.com
3758443. Blog de thislagrosse - " Ne perd pas ce qui te rend différente et qui fait qu'on s'est rapproché " by Anonimous =p - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ne perd pas ce qui te rend différente et qui fait qu'on s'est rapproché by Anonimous =p. Don't forget that :. Ça vous coûtera pas plus cher. Elles plus que le reste, plus que l'amour lui même. Mise à jour :. Un crépuscule d'été où tout pourrait. LA OU TOUT EST POSSIBLE ( L ). Un Homme Libre - La Planéte au trésors. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Et bien oui, pourquoi aller seulement sur facebook? La nouvelle mode où tout le monde sait tout sur tout le monde. Retour a...
thislagrosse.skyrock.com
3758444. LakeHouse
thislakehouse.com
3758445. LakeHouse
thislakeproperty.com
3758446. thislalady - 2 barns singel mamma me ändlös humor
NY BLOGG SIDA DARK BARBIE. SÅ NU E MIN NYA BLOGG SIDA FÄRDIG. BLEV SÅ JÄVLA. SJUKT BRA. TYCKER JAG IALLAFALL. IT S SO MEEEEE. DETTA E MIN NYA BLOGGS ADRESS. Publicerat;2009-07-02 Tid;22:22:45. 28 årig 2 barns singel mamma med ändlös humor, som bor i skåne på vackra österlen. Har passion 4 fashion och allt annat som har med design att göra.Galen i allt som är socker sött och gulligt.ni kan komma i kontakt med mig på chanette s@hotmail.com. Lill syrran nr 1. Lill syrran nr 2. Lill syrran nr 3.
thislalady.blogg.se
3758447. La Vie
Letting the heart out. Your heart is the size of a fist because you need it to fight. Lora Mathis (via thatkindofwoman. If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well. If it is worth having, it is worth waiting for. If it is worth attaining, it is worth fighting for. If it is worth experiencing, it is worth putting aside time for. Jack London (via awelltraveledwoman. May these words be the first. To find your ears. The world is brighter than the sun. Now that you’re here. I promise I’ll do better.
thislalala.tumblr.com
3758448. This LA Life
December 3, 2014. Who Cares About The HD Remaster Of The Wire? THE STORY or if we want to get heady - THE SOURCE - than any other aspect of a piece of media. Story or Source depending what you want to call always takes a back seat in conversations about film vs digital,. 4:3 ratio to 16:19, and re-mastered vs original. This conversation is roaring again now that it has been announced that The Wire is returning in a HD, remastered, 16:9 format. Which is amazing news. The Wire HD Remaster. December 1, 2014.
thislalife.com
3758449. Thai-Islam - Home
อ สลามศ กษา สพฐ. ห องเร ยนประว ต ศาสตร สพฐ. เว บไซต ในเคร อข าย. ล มช อผ ใช? ล มรห สผ าน? กรมอ ต ฯเผยประเทศไทยม ฝนลดลงในระยะน. พบหน วยด บเพล งจ นรอดช ว ตใต ซากโกด ง 2 ว นหล งเหต ระเบ ดต มสน น. บ หร ของกลางอาย ดไว หายไปจากโกด ง ม ลค า 19 ล านบาท. จำป จ ดเท ยวบ นพ เศษส งผ แสวงบ ญไปซาอ ฯ ประกอบพ ธ ฮ จญ. โผนายทหารลงต ว"ปร ชา"น ง ผบ.ทบ.-"ธ รช ย"น งปล ด กห. บกจรเผยสภาพจราจร ถ.งามวงศ วานช วงเย นรถหนาแน น. นกแอร "แจงเช กอ นข ดข อง 12 ส.ค.เก ดจากป ญหาภายใน-ไม เก ยวก บทร. 160;พ มพ  . เผยแพร เม อ: 14 พฤศจ กายน 2557.
thislam.com
3758450. This Lamp... And that's all I need...
This Lamp. And that's all I need. Religion, Technology, Books, Movies and Politics http:/ thislamp.com. Friday, March 16, 2007. Can be accessed at http:/ www.thislamp.com. Posted by R. Mansfield @ 11:58 AM. Simpsonville, Kentucky, United States. View my complete profile. THIS LAMP (actual website). Style1 {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans.
thislamp.blogspot.com
3758451. Blog Posts - This Lamp
And thats all I need. Welcome to This Lamp. Blog Posts Comments RSS. 2 Don't make it personal. 3 Keep it Clean. 4 Don't be a troll. See more about the comments policy here. All comments on this blog are moderated. This means that when you post comments linking to your imitation designer handbags, you are wasting your time because I will not approve them. Moreover, I will report you, and your IP address will be banned from all Squarespace sites. Albert Jones on Theotek Podcast #32: Extending an Olive Tree.
thislamp.com
3758452. This Lamp | Religion, Technology, Books, Movies & Politics >> http://thislamp.com
Religion, Technology, Books, Movies and Politics http:/ thislamp.com. April 24, 2006. May be viewed at http:/ thislamp.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thislamp.wordpress.com
3758453. THIS LAND — ABBEY, CARSON, AND LEOPOLD
THIS LAND — ABBEY, CARSON, AND LEOPOLD. A guide to the works of Edward Abbey, Rachel Carson, and Aldo Leopold. By Douglas James Joyce. September 18, 2010. These three authors generated a paradigm shift in environmental awareness. A paradigm is more than just a shared set of theories or model; a paradigm is the shared commitment. And was undoubtedly aware of Carson's Silent Spring. Leopold, a professor at the University of Wisconsin, may have been aware of Carson's "Undersea" works, but could not possibly...
thisland--abbey-carson-leopold.blogspot.com
3758454. This Land
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Heading towards the light, she is always there and shines so bright. A silver moon, tight aligned that the stars themselves are in its sight. Pacing with the speed of sound, a sonic vibe goes around. I can feel your fingers on my tail, Im moving on so I wont fail. You wont get me! I Wont loose myself in the fire. If I look back I will get tired. So I will do this on my own. All by myself i will go on.
thisland.bandcamp.com
3758455. This Land | Handmade American Originals
Free Shipping and Free Returns. House and Home ▾. Discover Unique Handmade Gifts that Inspire. New and Trending Gifts. Santa Fe Stoneworks Santa Fe, NM. They turned an awkward teenage prom date into a 19-year love story, criss-crossing America learning craftsmanship from some of the best. Copper Relics , Asheville, NC. If you build something right and build something special, people will keep it in their family for 100’s of years. Phil Verruto , Matthews, NC. From America's Finest Craftsmen.
thisland.com
3758456. home
Is an information series that extends its reach from the backyard to the back forty. It is a treasure-trove of information on ways that homeowners and farmers can protect their health and enhance the environment. There are three parts to the. 57 Ways to Protect Your Home Environment (and Yourself). 50 Ways Farmers Can Protect Their Groundwater. 60 Ways Farmers Can Protect Surface Water. For each of these three subject areas, you can order a comprehensive, extensively illustrated book.
thisland.illinois.edu
3758457. NFB/Interactive - This Land
NFB/Interactive - This Land. Keep your batteries in your bra. Stay together, stay alive. Move slow: if you sweat, you die. A 16-day photographic adventure to understand Arctic sovereignty and Canada's place in protecting the North. Experience innovative interactive documentaries, videos, and animations that thoughtfully explore relevant issues and unique Canadian perspectives. But first you need Adobe Flash Player 11.2. Download and install Adobe Flash Player now. National Film Board of Canada.
thisland.nfb.ca
3758458. This Land
Speed of Sound" out now:. Http:/ thisland.nl/wp-content/uploads/Speed-Of-Sound.mp3. Http:/ thisland.nl/wp-content/uploads/Invisible.mp3. Http:/ thisland.nl/wp-content/uploads/Again.mp3. Http:/ thisland.nl/wp-content/uploads/Mind final.mp3. Http:/ thisland.nl/new/wp-content/uploads/Surreality.mp3. Http:/ thisland.nl/new/wp-content/uploads/Outside-radio-edit.mp3. Http:/ thisland.nl/new/wp-content/uploads/Lost.mp3. Lead vocals, keyboard. 12th October - Support Turin Brakes - Poppodium W2, Den Bosch. Onze ee...
thisland.nl
3758459. This Land is Home to Me | The dream of the mountains’ struggle
This Land is Home to Me. The dream of the mountains’ struggle. July 13, 2010 in Uncategorized. By Michael J. Iafrate. Hi there. Not sure if this will actually become a blog at this point. Check back. Christians for the Mountains. Friends of the Mountains. Appalachian Voices – Front Porch. The War in Appalachia. A Church That Heals. At Home in the Web of Life. Catechism of the Catholic Church. Catholic Conference of West Virginia. Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church. This Land is Home to Me.
thisland.wordpress.com
3758460. This Land - A Survival Wecomic -
This Land – A Survival Wecomic. Lsaquo;‹ First. Last ››. This Land is a gripping story of survival in dire mysterious times. Illustrated by Juan Martinez and written by Margarita Martinez. Enter your email address to receive comic and blog updates via email. This Land is a work of fiction. Similarities to real people, places, or events is purely coincidental. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. August 9, 2013. At Top Web Comics.
thislandcomic.com
3758461. This Land, England
This Land, England. An ode to England. This land, England, took and completed in me. What other lands had started to mould. This land, England, took me when I was lost. And helped me find my mind, my soul, myself. This land, England, took me and made me a part of it And it, forever a part of me. This land, England, I have taken, is my land. Powered by Black White Simple.
thislandengland.blackwhitesimple.com