SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 38 / (3760354 - 3760408)

3760354. Mom On The Edge
Mom On The Edge. Living life with a husband in the Army, two rambunctious little boys, and various troublesome, yet lovable, pets, while moving around the globe as an Army family, all of which continually tests my patience and puts me on the verge of insanity. Sunday, January 4, 2015. Friday, January 11, 2013. Think this just about hits it on the head. Moving far from home. Moving two cars, three kids and one dog.all riding with HER of course. Moving sofas to basements because they won't go in THIS house;.
thismomisontheedge.blogspot.com
3760355. Mom on the Run
Monday, July 27, 2009. Well, I may not be back being the best blogger, but I did enter my first race since the ankle blow out last fall. What have I been doing in the meantime? Mostly here, non running. laughpaintcreate. Waterstops were a bit slow too. Can I blame my time on anything else? Not happy at all. Anyway, at the finish line my boys cheered. I have pics somewhere. Post em later. :). Thursday, March 19, 2009. So, for now I am having a lot of fun trying some new things and just mixing it up a bit&...
thismomisontherun.blogspot.com
3760356. This Mom is Overdunne
This Mom is Overdunne. Posts on writing, motherhood, military families and life on the farm. Monday, July 16, 2012. With the increase in activity in my writerly life, I've decided to start a new 'Brenda-the-writer' blog. Anything writing related will be found in this fabulous new site. :) But don't worry, This Mom is still Overdunne. I'll still be here when I can. Life just ain't dull and I've always got something to spew about! So if you're looking for my writing-related drivel, check it out! But it doe...
thismomisoverdunne.blogspot.com
3760357. This momma is wild
Friday, December 2, 2011. New Coupon Addiction and the cold. So I see my Sunday mornings filled with scissors and the crinkling sound of newspapers between my fingers. JOY! Winter is here in the good ol' New Mexico. And for all you people that don't believe it gets cold out here you are crazy. Okay we might be crazy or spoiled we rarely get into the negatives but 20-30 degrees just makes my chonies (panties) freeze! Is winter over yet? I have also posted a picture of some slippers I made. I love them!
thismomiswild.blogspot.com
3760358. Welcome
If you are experiencing it, I have. I am here to help with any questions or problems that you may experience. I will give helpful hints on baby, toddler or teenager ideas or solutions. and helping out the single parent in you. Let me help you! Praesent in urna ac nisi rutrum blandit. Praesent in urna ac nisi rutrum blandit. Praesent in urna ac nisi rutrum blandit. I just want to share my life skills with you, if I can help someone not have to go through what I have and still learn from it that is a win!
thismomknows.com
3760359. this mom life
Friday, February 26, 2010. Moving to My New Permanent (Blog) Home. Well Blogger, it's been fun, but the time has come to move on to the bigger, better blogging platform.WordPress. By now most of you know that I've been working on revamping, redesigning and aligning my overall vision over at Bring Birth Home. The site is 95% finished. There is one part of the site in particular that is up and ready to go - the new BBH Blog. I think I'll miss this little blog. It has served me well. So we're all a little.
thismomlife.blogspot.com
3760360. This Mom L.I.F.T.S!
This Mom L.I.F.T.S! This Mom Loves Inspiring Fitness,Triumphs and Serenity. Health and Fitness CHALLENGES! He said his throat hurt, but I didn't see any symptoms: he wasn't lethargic or laying in bed. But, what if he was sick? I mean I almost didn't? Tips for studying the bible and praying more intentionally and consistently. A season of need. Pack your devotional bag. Find an app or devotional website to help you open your bible. Choose a study that speaks to you even if it's a past plan or old entry.
thismomlifts.blogspot.com
3760362. This Mom Loves
Friday, August 14. Niagara Fun Day 1: Everyone Loves Marineland. Our very first stop on Day 1 in Niagara Falls was Marineland. It was the girls' first time there, and they had been excited about for months. We grabbed a bite to eat when we arrived (as you would expect, the food wasn't cheap, however Marineland does allow you to bring in your own food, which is a great perk). Here you see the girls analyzing the park map and coming up with a plan! When you bring a motion-sickness prone family to an amusem...
thismomloves.blogspot.com
3760363. spair8858's Blog | A great WordPress.com site
A great WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Thirteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “spair8858's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thismomlovesherboy.wordpress.com
3760364. thismomlovestoshop.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thismomlovestoshop.com. This domain may be for sale!
thismomlovestoshop.com
3760365. This Mom | My kid, creations, adventures. Simply put My Life
My kid, creations, adventures. Simply put My Life. This Mom Made Shop. I Teach Sewing Lessons. Figuring out a routine. February 5, 2014. The view from some of the offices at University of Chicago at Beijing. If it wasn’t so smoggy you would be able to see the Great Wall. We went wondering out for some dinner and barely found anything open. Random dinosaur feature in the “kitchen” area. Lunar New Year Festival. February 4, 2014. We had to push our way off the train, through crowds of people up to the stre...
thismommade.com
3760366. - One mom helping another get in the know
One mom helping another get in the know. Childbirth Preparation Classes Channahon, IL. Childbirth Preparation Classes Hinsdale, IL. Childbirth Preparation Classes Mokena, IL. August 7, 2015. Last week I sat down to write my weekly blog post for Alpha Childbirth. But this past week God just wouldn’t let it go (I’m stubborn, but He’s off the grid on holding to His standards…). So, this week, I’m going to share with you what God has been quietly and not so subtly reminding me. When I wrote last week’s...
thismommaknows.com
3760367. thismommalovesherfreebies
thismommalovesherfreebies.blogspot.com
3760368. This Momma Loves Her Freebies » Sharing my love of coupons, deals, free samples and product reviews
This Momma Loves Her Freebies. Sharing my love of coupons, deals, free samples and product reviews. IWG & Sweeps. ThinkFun Maker Studio – Propellers Building Kit. My son loves building things so when I was asked to review ThinkFun Maker Studio – Propellers Building Kit I just knew he would be excited to use his creativity and imagination. This kit comes with all the engineering parts including a spool, an X-linkage, connectors, wheels, rods, and hub caps to make a plane, windmill, …. Over 25,000 Freebies.
thismommalovesherfreebies.com
3760369. thismommarambles
Template Awesome Inc. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thismommarambles.blogspot.com
3760370. A Mother's Blessings
My uplifting Christian life and words of wisdom for moms. Friday, July 15, 2016. Any other situation, I would have changed 100% and said "The day is going down hill! But the moment the youngest started to fuss and cause a scene. Her siblings stepped up, and without being asked. Karalena started to try and find snacks, or something to keep her happy where she was. After I finally moved her up with me, we went to check-out. And THAT'S WHEN IT TURNED UGLY! I am proud to call them "My Little Blessings".
thismommarocks.blogspot.com
3760371. This Momma Runs | Dream Sparkle Shine
Evolving into a Triathlete? A Little Bit Personal…My Hospice Volunteer Work. August 3, 2015. August 3, 2015. My thoughts from today’s hospice visit. I hope to someday be as strong. As she is, for now I’ll continue to hold her hand, pray and talk. #blessed. If you are interested I’d encourage you to look into volunteer opportunities near you. I have already received so much more then I have given and that is the absolute truth. XOXO – Mish. Be the change you want to see in the world. -Gandhi. July 23, 2015.
thismommaruns.net
3760372. thismommasacowgirl | From the Play Pen to the Round Pen
The Missouri girl behind the mouth… About me. The Spirit behind a phrase…. June 9, 2015. When Victor Espinoza reached the track steward this past Saturday the words the camera caught “Holy Chit! 8221; went through the entire world. People lambasted him for the use of profanity. This man who gave his winnings to childhood cancer, who donates his winnings all the time, who just achieved horse racing immortality got judged for 2 words and not the spirit behind them. I by no means profess to be perfect but I...
thismommasacowgirl.wordpress.com
3760373. thismommasblog
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thismommasblog.blogspot.com
3760374. This Momma's Cookin'
I am a momma to three amazing kiddo's. Anthony my oldest as well as my twin girls Elizabeth and Isabelle. I love to cook and my family loves to eat. I decided to create this blog in hopes of helping others find kid and adult friendly recipes for their family's. There was an error in this gadget. Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Butter taste better of course and gives it that crunchy texture, but cooking spray will work if your watching your calories. Friday, April 29, 2011. The marinade was easy and I just made i...
thismommascookin.blogspot.com
3760375. This Momma's Journey
Sunday, January 4, 2015. March for Babies -Matthew's Team 2nd Annual Crab Feed. We are so excited to announce our 2015 March for Babies Team fundraiser for Matthew's Team! Our crab feed will be held on Saturday, March 14th, 2015 at American River College! Adult crab feed ticket $40.00 USD. Child crab feed ticket $10.00 USD. 500 - Bar Station Sponsor. Sponsor will be displayed at bar station and on all drink tags. Includes featured listing on program of. 1,500 - Table Sponsor. 2,500 - Crab Sponsor. Togeth...
thismommasjourney.blogspot.com
3760376. This Mommas Misadventure
Kamis, 16 Mei 2013. Adalah salah satu property developer ternama di Indonesia dengan prestasi yang sangat membanggakan. Saat ini Margahayuland Group membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013. Untuk menempati jabatan sebagai berikut:. Administrasi Perijinan and Legal. Pria/Wanita, maks 30 th. Pend Min D3 Administrasi Pertanahan. Memahami proses Splitsing Sertifikat. Berpengalaman di bidang property / konsultan / notaris min. 1 tahun. Lebih di utamanakan yang berdomilisi di Bandung. Jumat, 03 Mei 2013. Kelas bar...
thismommasmisadventure.blogspot.com
3760377. FULL MOVIE STREAMING | Full Movie [Updated]
Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014). Posted by ferdiansyah rezza. Posted on 18.33 with No comments. Free Exodus: Gods and Kings in Best Look. Now you can see Exodus: Gods and Kings in High Quality Video. With duration 153 Min and has been aired on 2014-12-12 with MPAA rating is 219. Exodus: Gods and Kings. Movie title in your country :. Exodus: Gods and Kings. Year of movie :. Genres of movie :. Action, Adventure, Drama,. Status of movie :. Release date of movie :. Companies of movie :. Countries of movie :.
thismommasmusing.blogspot.com
3760378. Redirecting
You're about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thismommasramblings.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware. 1999 – 2017 Google.
thismommasramblings.blogspot.com
3760379. This Momma's RamblingsThis Momma's Ramblings - The day to day adventures of a home schooling, home making, wife and SAHM.
This Momma's Ramblings. The day to day adventures of a home schooling, home making, wife and SAHM. Are You New, Start Here! Rambling About Me…. Where I Love To Hop! Hops I Host…Awesome #AskAwayFriday! Hops I Host…This Momma’s Meandering Mondays! Hops I Host…Turn It Up Tuesdays! This Momma’s Ramblings Disclaimer. Stuff I Made and DIY Fun! Homemade Health and Beauty! This Momma’s Associate Store! This Momma’s Associate Store! Who Are The Most Popular Kids Designer Brands In The UK? Turn It Up Tuesdays 99!
thismommasramblings.com
3760380. This Mommas Ramblings | My journey to be a full time, stay at home mom, and housewife, while incorporating green living into our daily life.
My journey to be a full time, stay at home mom, and housewife, while incorporating green living into our daily life. Sorry, but we cannot find what you are looking for. Perhaps searching can help. This Momma's Ramblings. Promote Your Page Too. Like me on Facebook…. Like me on Facebook…. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 3,699 other followers. Blog, blog, blog! Live a little, love a lot. One Good Thing By Jillee.
thismommasramblings.wordpress.com
3760381. This Momma's Road – Where most days consist of coffee, messy buns and a whole lot of Jesus!
Where most days consist of coffee, messy buns and a whole lot of Jesus! This Momma's Road. March 29, 2017. March 29, 2017. By This Momma's Road. These Bags Have Got To Go. March 12, 2017. By This Momma's Road. Liar Liar Pants on Fire. March 8, 2017. March 8, 2017. By This Momma's Road. This Momma is about to get real! A few years ago a very dear and inquisitive friend of mine called me a liar. At the time I was extremely upset about it. Today, I agree with her. You see, I’ve been dishon...March 6, 2017.
thismommasroad.wordpress.com
3760382. This Momma Stuff Just Got Real!! | A Journey Into The Mind Of A First-Time Mom
This Momma Stuff Just Got Real! A Journey Into The Mind Of A First-Time Mom. So…this blog is written because…? Intros…who needs them? September 26, 2013. Time to catch everyone up to speed. Last time I left off, Lil B was:. Yeah, I’m 8 months old. What of it? This was back in January. My oh my how time is flying. Here’s what you’ve missed:. So there you have it! My Lil B has grown into a beautiful healthy 16-month old toddler. Time has certainly flown! January 9, 2013. Time DOES Go By Quickly! I know you...
thismommastuffjustgotreal.wordpress.com
3760383. This Momma WILL Run
This Momma WILL Run. Friday, July 6, 2012. I am soo excited because . . I have decided to try out a boot camp fitness program at the local rec center. I think it will be a good compliment to the running and cycling I have been doing. It is super cheap - only $5 for each drop-in class. I will start next Saturday. What could be better than that you ask? I convinced my mother to go with me! I love the feeling I get when I get others to join me and start their own fitness journey! Links to this post. I ran m...
thismommawillrun.blogspot.com
3760384. Wrapping Mom
thismommawraps.com
3760385. This Mommy Bakes
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thismommybakes.com
3760386. This Mommy Cooks
Monday, February 16, 2015. We were supposed to get some good snow today, but instead we got rain and ice. I had planned to make this soup recipe for dinner tonight after a full day of fun in the snow. Instead, I made it after a full day of staying inside watching the ice and rain fall. Maybe we'll get some snow later this week. Regardless, this soup was delicious! Adapted from tasty kitchen. 189; pound ground beef. 189; pound ground pork. 189; small yellow onion, diced small. 1 large egg, beaten. In a la...
thismommycooks.com
3760387. This Mommy Cooks Dinner
Monday, December 15, 2014. Let's Break The Weeknight Rut! It can't just be me. Do you ever run into a rut, dinner wise? Let's help each other out! What are your favorite go-to dinners/recipes? Let's share in the comments below. If you use a recipe that is isn't your own, please put the link of the original recipe instead of retyping it, so we can make sure we link back to the right folks. Don't have a recipe, but just a regular go-to meal, what is it? Wednesday, December 10, 2014. You might be wondering ...
thismommycooksdinner.com
3760388. This Mommy Entertains
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thismommyentertains.com
3760389. アダルト無料動画特ダネ情報局
僕が学生の頃のAVなんて、 これは詐欺だろ っていうようなルックス ボディスペックの女優がいっぱいいたからね。 アダルト無料動画特ダネ情報局 is valid xHTML. And proudly powered by WordPress.
thismommygig.org
3760390. This Mommy Has An Opinion
This Mommy Has An Opinion. Email: : MOMMY2SKIE AT YAHOO DOT COM. Saturday, December 3, 2011. Posted by Misty at 12:48 PM. Finally after trying on and off for the last 7 years it has happened! I am one month today! We are beyond excited and our daughter is super excited! My only symptoms would be my breasts being incredibly sore and being very tired! Hope my pregnancy continues this way. I will update as often as possible! My first prenatal appointment isn't until December 22nd. Thursday, November 3, 2011.
thismommyhasanopinion.blogspot.com
3760391. This Mommy Loves
This Mommy Loves crafts, party planning, and coming up with fun activities to do with the kids. Monday, February 11, 2013. Valentine's Day Sibling Love. Happy Valentine's Day from our little lovers! Collage made from picasa 3 and edited online using google creative kit. They have lots of stickers and cute fonts to pic from. :-). Big Sis had so much fun with this. I gave her some red lipstick and let her go crazy with the kisses. Little Sis had fun too (for the most part) ;-). Links to this post. This was...
thismommyloves.com
3760392. Mommy Needs a Martini
Mommy Needs a Martini. The journey of a married, full-time working Mommy to two girls whose life consists of work, diapers, bottles, stories, naps, craft fails, power struggles and, of course, Martinis. November 7, 2014. Broken Heart and Empty Arms: An Adoption Story. By the end of the month, my bank account was empty because Peter always. Knew which horse to pick at the track and God forbid he used his own money. My rent was late, neither of us had a job, and I was getting yelled at, at minimum, twi...
thismommyneedsamartini.blogspot.com
3760393. This Mommy Organizes
thismommyorganizes.com
3760394. Running with the Cameron Clan
Running with the Cameron Clan. Every mommy has something.I RUN. Running for A Cause. Friday, March 11, 2011. After much thought and consideration for what I have built here, I have decide to relocate my blog. I know that this can make thing a little more difficult for those of you who follow through blogger, but you can subscribe via email or any of the numerous readers that are available. I hope you will join me. Wednesday, March 9, 2011. PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian. The miracle isn't that I finished...
thismommyruns2.blogspot.com
3760395. This Mommy Saves Money!
This Mommy Saves Money! I love to shop (what woman doesnt lol). However I love saving money more! I only buy what we need (with a stockpile of about 8 weeks supply). Each family and their needs are different. I just want to share how I do it. I am a big believer in paying it forward! Like This Mommy Saves Money on Facebook and follow my blog and be eligible for prize giveaways every week! Wednesday, October 12, 2011. Check Out Our New Website! To see great deals, freebies, and so much more! Congrats plea...
thismommysavesmoney.blogspot.com
3760396. This Mommy Saves Money - Savvy Shopping, Saving Money, and Paying It Forward
This Mommy Saves Money. Savvy Shopping, Saving Money, and Paying It Forward. Rite Aid Coupon Matchups. Kroger Coupon Matchups (Atlanta). Food Lion Coupon Matchups. King Soopers Coupon Matchups. Publix Deals- Wednesday Start Date (Florida). Ralphs Grocery Store Deals. Save A Lot Grocery Store Deals. Smart & Final Coupon Matchups. Whole Foods Market South: Weekly Deals. Dollar Tree Coupon Matchups. Fred’s Super Dollar. Staples Back To School Deals. Valentine’s Follow Page – Twitter #2. August 13, 2015.
thismommysavesmoney.com
3760397. This Mommy's Blog
Wednesday, December 4, 2013. Introducing The Shopping Cart Tray. Drumroll please…I'm so excited to share this with you! It is my pleasure to introduce to you The Shopping Cart Tray! Check out these 2 cuties using it:. This tray is going to change the way you shop with your children! It will provide a stable, clean surface for you to feed your children while out running errands. And, this is just the beginning! Friday, November 1, 2013. It's Amazing What Happens When You Turn Off the TV! But, the thing th...
thismommysblog.com
3760398. This Mommy's Journey
An adventure through life requiring patience, humor, and being faster than my children. Follow me on my journey. Thank you sir, may I have another? So between then and now has been a roller coaster. There's been concern, a birth, more concern, moving, and PPD. I know it's normal to feel stressed about child birth, but I'd never had dreams like this before. I kept telling the doctors that something wasn't right but everything looked fine and I was dismissed. At 36 weeks, my water broke. When Mark was ...
thismommysjourney.blogspot.com
3760399. Living again after the loss of our baby
Living again after the loss of our baby. Missing our baby boy. Friday, September 27, 2013. Passing the four year mark. I’m falling apart, I’m barely breathing. With a broken heart that’s still beating…. In the pain, there is healing;. In your name, I find meaning…. The guilt I feel is almost palatable. I did nothing to commemorate his birth and death and I hate that. I thought of him, but it didn’t feel like enough. What would be enough? Broken lights on the freeway. Left me here alone. After visiting th...
thismommysloss.blogspot.com
3760400. This Mommy's Meals
What One Family Eats. Friday, October 28, 2011. Friday, October 28, 2011. Sowhere have I been, you might (or might not) wonder? Well, I finally went to the doctor on Monday, after being under-the-weather for 3 weeks, and was told that I had bronchitis, a sinus infection, and a double ear infection. So, this news led me to actually listen to my body, and the doctor, and do some good resting this week. We've been having leftovers of Monday night's cheesy potato soup. I'll try to post pictures later tonight!
thismommysmeals.blogspot.com
3760401. This Mommy Thing...
I've been a "Step-Mom" for a few years, but those sweet babies came to me potty trained (for the most part) and I didn't have much to do other than love them. Arden Amor, now that is a different story! Join me in my journey through this mommy thing. Thursday, July 30, 2015. One year ago today. We had a test run on our Mom.who we knew was sick. I remember sitting across from her and making jokes to lighten the mood. A mood that was heavy.really really heavy. We remained hopeful. We remained faithful.
thismommything.blogspot.com
3760402. This Mommy Thinks
Friday, December 31, 2010. I know, I disappear for 3 months and then think I can come back like nothing! It has been very busy to say the least. September Jaysen got sick for the first time with Hand, Foot and Mouth. Worst experience EVA! Then we found a house in October, started renovating at the end of the month and by 11/12 we were in! We are slowly making this house our home but we have SOOOOOOO much more to do. I seriously cannot get enough of that little boy. He is talking so much right now! Maybe ...
thismommythinks.blogspot.com
3760403. This Mommy Writes
Friday, August 14, 2015. 1 I am still on my book party high from earlier this week. It was only compounded by Jennifer Weiner's Instagram post after the party where I make a cameo. The lighting could not be worse and I am tucked in the back since I was one of the "tall girls" but I am there! Far left, in back, eyes and forehead popping out! 2 I have the most flexible child ever. I almost wonder if she has bones in there? She has always been like this, it's incredible. Should I play lottery? We actually c...
thismommywrites.com
3760404. This Mom Needs Help! | Tips, Hints, and Shortcuts for Busy Moms! | Welcome Welcome | This Mom Needs Help!
Tips, Hints, and Shortcuts for Busy Moms! Watch as Elizabeth Goodsell, from That's Neat Organizing, shows how to get rid of piles! Never Need to Ask Kids to Clean Their Rooms Again. Tips from Get Toned show. Less wasted Food and save time looking for things. Best Cleaning Solution: CR Laurence Bio Clean Water Stain Remover. Visit Natural Food Exchange in Reading for gluten free foods. Get great looking skin with this homemade face mask. Welcome To Your Home For Help! Watch THIS MOM NEEDS HELP! Watch as C...
thismomneedshelp.com
3760405. Blog de ThisMomo - Blog de ThisMomo - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Baby (Feat. Ludacris). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Moi et ma soeur de (l). N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. Un délir 3 XD.
thismomo.skyrock.com
3760406. Blog de Thismomoo - Tous ceux que je perdrais l'année prochaine - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Tous ceux que je perdrais l'année prochaine. Je suis pa belle, chu pa drole, chu conne, chu pa parfaite mais je m'aiime comme je sui et c'est le plus important! On est pas des putes mais on est débile! LoUneTTe té grave comme nana! Ptit Skater Tu me fais Délirer Maiss t'es kun Pove Con! Mise à jour :. TI, LE BLOG OFFICIEL. TI feat. Rihanna Live You Life (Paper Trail). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Ou poster avec :. Enfin dla Bonne Zik.
thismomoo.skyrock.com
3760407. This Mom Reviews
Wednesday, February 22, 2012. Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Cookie Review. Valentines day is approaching and what a better treat than cookies, better yet Heart shaped cookies. I was very impressed in how well they are packaged, product was fresh when it arrived and not a crumb out of place. I wish you could of seen the expression on my kiddos face, they were jumping of excitement to try these cute valentines day cookies. Smiley Cookies can be purchased. Posted by Jackie Adimeatatime. Posted by Jackie Adim...
thismomreviews.blogspot.com
3760408. this mom rocks it
This mom rocks it. Well, she's trying anyway. Sunday, May 30, 2010. Originally posted on NYC Moms Blog - May 30, 2010. Which is usually what I spend June thinking. So bring on the changes, I'll manage. I welcome all the new stuff that middle school will bring. But forgive me if I shed a few tears for those days gone by. And thank you brilliant teachers and administrators for keeping me so busy this spring that I'll just not have much time to shed those tears too heavily into my iced coffee. Good girl, go...
thismomrocksit.blogspot.com