SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 38 / (3762247 - 3762301)

3762247. This Parenting Adventure
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! This site will discuss tips, character building, discipline, birthday ideas, movie/cd/book reviews, recipes and more! Come sit down and stay a spell.browse through all the ins and outs of parenting at Newsom Hall. Promote Your Page Too. Would you or your business like to be a sponsor on This Parenting Adventure website? Homeschool Freebie of the Day. Tip of the Week. Friday, October 8, 2010. The time has come. Posted by A. M. Newsom. The absol...
thisparentingadventure.blogspot.com
3762248. This Parenting Thing - Parenting Tips, Inspiration, and Expertise For a Thriving Family
November 30, 2016. Holiday Gift Guide 2016: 11 Best Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Kids This Year. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. August 31, 2016. Cosleeping Family: 4 Wonderful Ways to Set Your Bedrooms so All Sleep Well. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. July 11, 2016. 4 Children’s Books of the Year That Will Make You LOVE Reading Time. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. June 10, 2016. 10 Tested Ways to Raise Your Child so He Craves the Outdoors. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. Cosleeping wi...
thisparentingthing.com
3762249. ThisParentLife | Taking the long view … one day at a time.
Taking the long view … one day at a time. To: All Moms, Re: The Guilt. February 27, 2015. Hey moms, though I’m under no illusions that one blog post is going to change the way you have operated since time immemorial, I have a message for you:. The guilt has to stop. Kids, her kitchen, her clothes, her kids’ clothes, her kids’ hair, her kids’ lunches, her picture-perfect dates with her picture-perfect husband, her hair, her waistline, her seemingly effortless existence. The constant hammering that doesn&#...
thisparentlife.com
3762250. Blog de thisparisien75 - Bienvenu sur the blog 100%paris!!! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bienvenu sur the blog 100%paris! Se blog est 100%consacré au club de paris et a tout se k y le conserne! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (23.21.86.101) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 01 août 2008 08:18. Une action de fou pour le 2eme but du psg!
thisparisien75.skyrock.com
3762251. This Paris Life
thisparislife.com
3762252. The Millers
Wishing everyone a Happy Summer! Scott is working for. The How They Grow page. You are not signed in. To see more, please sign in or sign up.
thisparkbench.com
3762253. Life With The Parkers
Life With The Parkers. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers. Sunday, May 10, 2015. And for that I am so grateful. This sweet girl brings so much joy to our lives. She is such a happy baby and her smile makes my heart and her daddy's heart so happy. She loves her big sisters so much and follows them around all day. It is such a blessing to get to wake up and see how much she has overcome and continues to overcome everyday. Happy first birthday sweet girl! Adeline at just 2 days old. Posted by Dana Parker.
thisparkerlife.blogspot.com
3762254. The City is Alive | This Parking Lot
By The JavaScript Source. Too Cool for Internet Explorer. Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Time to say goodbye. Yeah, I've decided to call time on this place. I'm moving on to a new environment. Http:/ oldtraffordpressbox.tumblr.com/. Saturday, October 16, 2010. Okay So people actually complained that I've not updated my blog for a long, long time. But what else can I say? That many things happened and I've to note them down detail by detail? Book in, book out, enjoy my weekend. And the cycle continues.
thisparkinglot.blogspot.com
3762255. ThisPartBlank (Olivia) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 292 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thispartblank.deviantart.com
3762256. Hoch's Hosting
Private: For premium service.
thisparticular.com
3762257. thisparticular | Lifestyle & culture.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com.
thisparticular.wordpress.com
3762258. This Particular.
The Start Of Two Adventures. Today's post is quite sentimental, I've been umming and aahing for the last day or so on how to write this out but I'm just going to go for it, mainly because this blog is a space for me to be able to look back at this time in my life and remember everything that happened bit by bit, moment by moment. Last Friday, on the 7th August 2015, it was mine and Shay's 6 year anniversary. and also the day he got down on one knee and asked to spend the rest of our lives together! These...
thisparticularblog.com
3762259. THIS PARTICULAR OMNIVORE | Food for the good life.
Food for the good life. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Tacos with Braised Pork Shoulder Pickled Onions. April 26, 2015. Taco garnishes, ready for prep. Greens with radishes, almonds, pecorino creamy herb vinaigrette. April 14, 2015. Greens with radishes, pancetta-toasted almonds, pecorino and creamy herb vinaigrette. Inspired by my favorite salad of all time (little gems with radishes, fennel and crispy pig ears from Publican. April 13, 2015. April 11, 2015. And get the roasted chiog...
thisparticularomnivore.com
3762260. this particular web
Tuesday, December 27, 2011. Watch me make comics! Links to this post. Thursday, December 13, 2007. Once upon a time I had a mother. She was born on Christmas day sixty-two years ago. She had three children: A son born in 1971; a daughter born in 1974; and another son stillborn in 1974- my twin brother. At my mom's memorial, one of her colleagues (an anesthesiologist she worked with), asked me, "Who was the one with the twin? For twins. And then finally: "Oh! Did I take up all the space? Links to this post.
thisparticularweb.blogspot.com
3762261. This Partners – Simply Smarter Sourcing
Skip to Main Content. Smarter sourcing. Unprecedented speed. We provide an innovative and comprehensive range of outsourcing advisory services that deliver exceptional results and long term business value. Our collaborative approach, breadth of experience and depth of insight have solved incredibly complex challenges for some of the world’s largest organisations.
thispartners.com
3762262. Home
THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY.
thispartofthecountry.com
3762263. This Part of the Journey
Tuesday, 28 January 2014. So……. How much responsibility am I willing to take to ……? And so what is it about responsibility that keeps coming up for me? Do we not want to do that! And this taking responsibility means that I have to take stock of where I am at. What is it that I don’t want, like, blame in my life? Do I REALLY want it to be different? Ok, if I do, then what am I going to do about it to make it happen? If you would like subscribe to this blog so that it comes directly to you on email, please.
thispartofthejourney.blogspot.com
3762264. Black Force Cyber Army
Hacked by BD HaXor. Dear Admin, ,. You Got Hacked By BD H@X0r! Your Site Security Is Very Low! Patch Your Site Security! Don't Forget Us, ,. We are "Black Force Cyber Army"! Hey idiot admin, ,. We Are BANGLADESHI.: :. We Have Freedom.: :. Knowledge Is Free.: :. We Are Anonymous.: :. We Are Legion.: :. We Do Not Forgive.: :. We Do Not Forget.: :. Contact With Us:www.facebook.com/black.force.cyber.army. Contact With Me:www.facebook.com/cyber.extrim. BD H@X0r was here.: :. Black Force Cyber Army.
thisparts.com
3762265. This Party
thisparty.co.uk
3762266. Blog de THISPARTY - Into the fire - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! RETOUR A LA SOURCE. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le jeudi 29 octobre 2009 18:38.
thisparty.skyrock.com
3762267. Blog de thisparty68 - Blog de thisparty68 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Voila juste un ti blog pour metre des tof de nos tite sorti et soirer. Mise à jour :. On va faire les course. Oo ELECLERC attention =). Abonne-toi à mon blog! On va faire les course. Oo ELECLERC attention =). N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans l...
thisparty68.skyrock.com
3762268. THIS PARTY BLOWS
Email us - thispartyblows@gmail.com. 13th Sep 2010 7:57 pm. 12th Sep 2010 8:57 pm. Thispartyblows represented by KID LAWYER… last friday…sept 3rd OAKLAND art merfler. 6th Sep 2010 12:33 pm. Tonights the night. →. 11th Aug 2010 4:31 pm. THIS PARTY BLOWS GALLERY(! Is proud to announce the work of JEFF SCHENK at the august first friday art murblr. 23rd and Telegraph. eveningtime. 29th Jul 2010 2:01 pm. 21st Jul 2010 11:55 am. Luke judd and uli walsh.PROMOTE! 16th Jul 2010 2:22 pm. Testink 1 2 3.
thispartyblows.tumblr.com
3762269. THISPARTYISNSFW | Not safe for you, not safe for anyone.
Skip to search - Accesskey = s. Posted in Everything Else. By kingjeorge on January 27th, 2009. Damnnn i dont know if this is SFW or NSFW. Posted in Everything Else. By kingjeorge on December 28th, 2008. Oh miss Kerri Hilson…We need to see more of you; the songs kinda whack, i think you should stay with the whole Timbaland thing. but other than that you’re killin it! More after the jump for a knockout video…. Brooklyn Go Hard Typography Illustartion. Posted in Everything Else. Posted in Everything Else.
thispartyisnsfw.wordpress.com
3762270. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thispartylife.com
3762271. and then there were six
Thursday, May 1, 2014. Putting things into perspective. I haven't blogged in a really long time. But sometimes I just need to write. Tonight is one of those nights. Fast forward to now. Yes, I have 4 kids now. I am young women's president now. I have an Etsy shop now (Does anyone know I have an Etsy shop? Haha It actually keeps me pretty busy! All I can think about is time. How little time I actually spend with Makenzie. Good, quality time. I hate the advice, "laundry and dishes last forever but ...For b...
thispartyoffive.blogspot.com
3762272. Blog de ThisPartyRock - This Party Rock ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Ici, les plus gros délires qu'un mec déjanté et ses proches peuvent partager. Et puis merde, je t'encouille. Mise à jour :. Les délires Vidéos Ici je vais mettre. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Nom : * * *. Age : 16 ans. Village : Pompertuzat ( 31450 ). Kevin, ça fait bientôt 5 ans qu'on se connais. Le lundi 11 octobre 2004 - Mes premiers jours a Jules Valles, je venais d'emménager a Portet-Sur-Garonne. E étant la 5ème lettre de l'alphabet. Bien plus petit que toi.
thispartyrock.skyrock.com
3762273. Home|This Party's Cookin'
Pour the wine, roll up your sleeves, and get ready to design, create, and consume delicious dishes! Host a cooking party, where you and your guests plan the menu, plate the food, and enjoy an elegant meal. Our guest chef will provide an exciting cooking class in a party atmosphere; well even do the shopping! Together, well get. PAY PAL ORDER LINK. Website Designed at Homestead™ Design a Website. And List Your Business.
thispartyscookin.com
3762274. this party is overrated -
This party is overrated. Why does my heart go on beating. Jag passar inte in här längre så därför är jag aldrig här dessutom är det ju ingen som bryr sig ändå så det spelar inte så stor roll. Här är en bra sång iallafall. 2010-12-08 @ 21:20:05 Permalink. HAPPY POTTER AND THE LOVELY HALLOWS 2NITE. D :D :D :D. 2010-11-19 @ 13:32:54 Permalink. Förresten så har jag klippt lugg. Och jag är ganska arg. 2010-11-18 @ 11:46:19 Permalink. 2010-11-03 @ 14:57:15 Permalink. Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Purple represen...
thispartysoverrated.blogg.se
3762275. Kids Party Decorations-Disney Frozen Partyware-Monster Jam Trucks Partyware
Kids Party Supplies Online by Let’s Get This Party Started! You can purchase our birthday party decorations online or come and see us! GIRLS LITTLE 1st BIRTHDAY. MARVEL SUPER HERO SQUAD. SCOOBY DOO Party Supplies. OWL PINK HOOT HOOT TUMBLER CUP. BATMAN HEROES and VILLAINS PARTY PACK. IRON MAN 3 Hall of Armour Cake Kit. BOYS LITTLE 1st BIRTHDAY CUPS. Super Mario Party Pull-String Pinata. CARS 1st BIRTHDAY CHAMP DESSERT PLATES. Bob the Builder Plates. BEN 10 CAKE ICING IMAGE. TOPSY TURVY TEA PARTY (16).
thispartystarted.com.au
3762276. This... party... sucks.
This party. sucks. The ramblings of a Me-Monster. Friday, July 10, 2015. At this time of this missive, you are five years old. This is your life:. Wake up at 7:45am. Sometimes this is in your own bed, surrounded by “lovies” and your blanket Peely. Sometimes this is next to your easily manipulated mother in my bed, after you “had a bad dream,” which is difficult to do if you never went to sleep. Fighting traffic to school. You learn new and creative uses of language. When they are not fighting at bus stop...
thispartysucks.blogspot.com
3762277. thispartysucks.com - This website is for sale! - thispartysucks Resources and Information.
The owner of thispartysucks.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 1000 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thispartysucks.com
3762278. AHHHH
Stop following this tumblr. Go to our new one: http:/ thewonderyearsband.tumblr.com/ ». Posted 3 years ago. Reblogged 3 years ago from dogxgod. Seattle Warped Tour- Circle Pit Around the Sound Booth. Posted 3 years ago. In case you missed it, you still have a few more days to pick up the September Alt Press with us on the cover! Posted 3 years ago. My bag went missing at the show last night in High Point, NC. Thanks to anyone that can give me some information. Posted 5 years ago. Posted 5 years ago.
thispartysucks.tumblr.com
3762279. THIS PARTY SUCKS
Sanchez and the Shockers blog about dance music, audio production, video production, podcasts, etc. Tuesday, September 15, 2009. SATS Blogging is Serious Business Mix. Here's a mix we did for Justin Kase's Blogging is Serious Business Blog. His page is a great source for music and event information in Nashville and the Southeast. Make sure to stop by BISB -. To Download Sanchez and the Shockers BISB Sept 09 Mix -. SANCHEZ AND THE SHOCKERS BISB MIX SEPT 2009. 7 Sanchez and the Shockers - Dancin' Shoes.
thispartysucksblog.blogspot.com
3762280. Teens that just don't care
Teens that just don't care.
thispartysucksss.tumblr.com
3762281. S
Brand new eyes ( insp. Reasons the harry potter universe is fucked up #82932: there is the ghost of a murdered child in the bathroom and everyone treats it like a minor inconvenience. Latest photos of Pluto and it’s moon. From now on im referring to my mental illnesses as The Boys and whenever they abruptly start acting up im gonna say “The Boys Are Back In Town” and that’s all. So proud that Netflix recognizes the Babadook as gay representation. The B in LGBT stands for Babadook. This is so #aunttanya.
thispartysvcks.co.vu
3762282. thispass.com - This website is for sale! - thispass Resources and Information.
The domain thispass.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thispass.com
3762283. thispassage.
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thispassage.blogspot.com
3762284. This Passenger | Official Website
thispassenger.com
3762285. This Passing Day - Daily Devotional Ministry
thispassingday.com
3762286. My Journey - HuiQi
My Journey – HuiQi. August 22, 2008. Joy in the face of trials. Was reading the book of Philippians (in the Bible) today, and the writer Paul was actually in jail facing the threat of death from persecutors of Christianity. Yet, he wrote Philippians a joyful and optimistic book saying “Yes, and I will continue to rejoice (Phi 1:18)” and asking the church in Philippi to “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Christ’s work still in progress. Posted in Reflections on God's Word. Create a...
thispassingjourney.wordpress.com
3762287. | Only one life, 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last
Only one life, 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last. Through Trials, Part 1: Be Quiet. I think that this can pretty much summarize one basic struggle I have:. For the LORD will not cast off forever, but, though he causes grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love; for he does not afflict from his heart or grieve the children of men…”- Lamentations 3:26-33. I have trouble being quiet. Can you identify with this? I wasn’t going to- and there ...
thispassinglife.com
3762288. Home
Now featuring the first published novel. By poet Don Cauble. On his honeymoon in Greece with his lovely bride Angelina, David Pendarus, through his own willful actions, finds himself in prison, along with drug smugglers, murderers, rapists, and thieves. He then begins to take a relentless look into his past and his intense and painful romantic entanglements a journey, like Odysseus, full of twists and turns in order to answer one burning question: Who am I?
thispassingworld.com
3762289. This Passionate Life - A tribute to 'freedom'
This Passionate Life - A tribute to 'freedom'. Monday, December 28, 2009. 3 Idiots and Aamir for me! I finally saw a good movie after a month of attempting to do so. The wait was worth it. Saw 3 Idiots last night and loved it completely. What worked for me in the movie were the perfect balance of emotions and the timing of it, the well etched characters and the right selection of actors especially ‘Chatur’! Monday, December 14, 2009. Arsenal beats Liverpool at Anfield. Game changer in this year&#8217...
thispassionatelife.blogspot.com
3762290. This Passionista.
I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."- EB White. Thursday, Sep 04th. It dawned on me today that I have now been in a public service career longer than not… and I have never been happier, more inspired, or more determined to change the world. Do I have bad days? Yup Do I sometimes get overwhelmed by the problems in the world. All the time. Would I change a thing about where I work or what I do? Brian Bu...
thispassionista.tumblr.com
3762291. this passport contains thirty two pages.
This passport contains thirty two pages. Maximo Park - Our Velocity (Producer). Tissues at the ready. The final part of my journey: from St. Petersburg to London. I woke up, pulled back the curtains and looked out of the window. 'Chateau Thierry' read the station name -could it have possibly been any more stereotypically French? The train was approaching Paris; I brushed my teeth, had a croissant and got ready for departure. A few photos from Berlin below then. The sun sets on Berlin. Back in Paris, and ...
thispassportcontains32pages.blogspot.com
3762292. Blog Music de Thispast - Amicalement tienne. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 27/11/2011 à 20:41. Mise à jour : 25/03/2012 à 17:10. Numéro de la piste. Ajouter à mon blog. Ajouter à mon blog. Ma solitude à moi sans toi. Ajouter à mon blog. Ça fait mal, putain. Ajouter à mon blog. Un tel châtiment ne devrait pas exister. Ajouter à mon blog. Notre différence nous unis. Ajouter à mon blog. Si l'amour était un mot. Ajouter à mon blog. J’ai le cœur qui va éclater. Ajouter à mon blog. Posté ...
thispast.skyrock.com
3762293. Evan Lane
Based out of Los Angeles California. Bigsecret as a Manson girl. June 5, 2015. At Langly studio with @rhisux styles by @thewhitedesert with. @laer brand @creamintimates. June 1, 2015. May 30, 2015. Letsgosomewhere cheers to long weekends. May 23, 2015. Lanchenm 🍭🍡🍦🍰 Sykes by @thewhitedesert jacket @laer brand. May 14, 2015. Alaina rosenthal wearing @laer brand sweater styled by @thewhitedesert Mua @halftonwilliams. May 12, 2015. Best bud 📷 @colerise. May 8, 2015. May 7, 2015. May 5, 2015. May 4, 2015.
thispastlife.com
3762294. This Pastor is Out | Conversations with a Queer Shepherd *queer: to stand with the outsider looking in
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. This Pastor is Out. Conversations with a Queer Shepherd *queer: to stand with the outsider looking in. Scenes from the Life of a Pastor: My Mom Says I’m Going to Hell. On Wednesday evening of last week, I was sitting in my office preparing for my class that night called Creating a Spiritual Life. I heard footsteps in the hall, looked up, and saw a young woman standing on the threshold. Hi, can I help you? Yes, we welcome everyone.
thispastorisout.wordpress.com
3762295. this pastor's pensieve | a repository of random theological thoughts and images…
This pastor's pensieve. A repository of random theological thoughts and images…. Holding it together when everything is falling apart : an extended reflection on the Boston bombing. April 16, 2013. Boston before that Newtown before that Aurora Darfur, Ground Zero, Columbine, Jonesboro, Oklahoma City, Munich ’72. The list is growing. No longer names just identifying spots on a map, these […]. Read Article →. Giving It Up… Control. February 17, 2013. Read Article →. Footprints in the Snow. February 15, 2013.
thispastorspensieve.wordpress.com
3762296. This Pastors Wife -
Can anybody help me with these errors so I can get back to work? Tech woes as a mother and wife. Can anybody help me with these errors so I can get back to work? September 11, 2015. Here I am minding my own business writing an article for my new blog (this one! And I start getting errors on my computer. Normally it’s not a big deal and I just chalk it up to thinking it’s a random popup or something – who doesn’t get those now and then? How I fixed my dwm.exe errors. The other issue I read about was the p...
thispastorswife.com
3762297. This past week. -
I can't see the sky for the love in my eyes. Hejhej såhär såg jag ut i lördags när jag och min mamma hade en himla bra mor-och-dotter-dag i gebege. Det blåste förstås. Men det gjorde inte så mycket för det var så kvälls-varmt att en kunde traska iväg på restaurang i kort klänning. Jackan (som är fejk-mocka): Pull&Bear/Tradera. Fina men onda skorna: Tiger of Sweden. Fiskaregubbe-påse: Lions and Cranes. 2015-08-11 @ 20:34:00 Länk. Sen blandar en bara ägg-vispet med grädd-vispet och tada färdigt. Och så kan...
thispastweek.blogg.se
3762298. This site is temporarily unavailable
Powerful Web Hosting and Domain Names for Home and Business. Click here to chat with a live specialist. This site is temporarily unavailable. If you are the owner of this site, please contact customer support. Follow us on Twitter.
thispastweekend.com
3762299. Thispat (dave) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 82 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thispat.deviantart.com
3762300. thispatch.com -
thispatch.com
3762301. This Patch of Remnant Scrub
This Patch of Remnant Scrub. Tuesday, September 15, 2015. The YTBCs , Calyptorhynchus funereus. Returned to my little block yesterday, after weeks away. I have seen a large flock of 20 further into the Mount Lofties during that time, but not a hint here. Yesterday morning a small group of just 5 settled in the trees close to the house and took turns jostling each other for best spot at the water bowl. I have close to well over a hundred Hakea vitata ready to plant while the soil is still damp. It was not...
thispatchofremnantscrub.blogspot.com