SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 19 / (3848840 - 3848894)

3848840. Blog protejat › Autentificare
Acest sit este marcat ca privat de către proprietarul său. Dacă vrei să-l vizualizezi, vei avea nevoie de două lucruri:. Un cont WordPress.com. Nu ai un cont? Tot ceea ce ai nevoie este o adresă de email și o parolă înregistrează-te aici! Permisiune de la proprietarului sitului. Odată ce ai creat un cont, autentifică-te și revizitează acest ecran pentru a solicita o invitație. Dacă le ai deja pe ambele, foarte bine! Email sau nume utilizator. Larr; Înapoi la WordPress.com.
thosevoicesagain.wordpress.com
3848841. Those Wacky Iraqis
After 4 years in Iraq and Kuwait and a year in Bosnia I took a break from it all. I am currently in Saudi Arabia and have started a new blog from there. I will continue to blog on thosewackyiraqis but will save it for stories and comments about my time in the big sandbox. Friday, October 03, 2008. Hidden effects of the war. I have been wo. With an old acquaintance. In Saudi Arabia. He and I last worked together over 10 years ago in Los. He was dodging rockets in the Green Zone. There are 4 of us ( OIF.
thosewackyiraqis.blogspot.com
3848842. Thosewackystars's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. MSNBC suspends Keith Olbermann for donating to Dem candidates. Tags: MSNBC's Keith Olbermann. Was suspended indefinitely Friday when his employer found out he'd been putting his money where his mouth is. Whose passionate support of liberal views and gleeful denigration of conservative leaders and pundits made him one of TV's most popular and most reviled commentators. NBC News prohibits its employees from working on or donating to political campaigns unless a special exce...
thosewackystars.wordpress.com
3848843. ThoseWahlbergMen | COM | Donnie & Mark Wahlberg
ThoseWahlbergMen.com is the most up-to-date and longest running fan community on brothers Donnie and Mark Wahlberg since 2002 (Celebrating 13 years online! We feature a huge, unique photo gallery (frequently updated), in depth career information on Donnie and Mark, fan interaction, giveaways and much more! Approved and followed by Donnie Wahlberg. Season 6, Episode 1. September 25 10/9c CBS. Season 4, Episode 5. August 12 9:30/8:30c A&E. Season 2, Episode 5. August 12 10/9c A&E. THE SIX BILLION DOLLAR MAN.
thosewahlbergmen.com
3848844. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thosewallflowers.wordpress.com
3848845. Those Walls, Your Ears | The best new music from home and abroad since 2006.
Those Walls, Your Ears. The best new music from home and abroad since 2006. Video: Battles @ Hotel de Ville. It takes something pretty special for me to blog out of. The day-to-day stresses of architecture work but this takeaway show featuring Battles. Has got me excited again. Everything right down to the editing and colour correction to the location has well and truly increased the standard for future shows/videos. Showcasing (what I think is) the best track from their new LP,. I never had intentions o...
thosewallsyourears.wordpress.com
3848846. those wandering days.
People in Tanzania don’t usually like to smile for photographs so I was lucky to catch this joyful burst of laughter from Grace. She gave birth to a son a few weeks later. Rose lives in Northern Tanzania and is at the age when she is ready to be initiated as a woman and prepared for marriage through the traditional practice of female circumcision. It is a life threatening and painful practice and Rose is the very first girl in her village who has refused to have it done to her. We project an image of our...
thosewanderingdays.com
3848847. - Home
Say It On The Radio. Good Day For Love To Die. The Way I Feel. The Very First Video. Who Are The Wanted;. Just in-case you don't know The Wanted are one of Britain's newest boy bands, they were but together by manager Jayne Collins, the auditions for The Wanted was spread out over a nine month period. By the end Jayne had picked the five best ones, and they were Thomas Parker, Maximilian George, Siva Kaneswaran, James McGuiness and Nathan Sykes. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surpr...
thosewantedboys.weebly.com
3848848. THOSE WASHINGTON BOYS - HOME
Post Construction Cleaning and Janitorial Services At Its Finest! Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thosewashingtonboys.com
3848849. Those Wasted Days | a quest for sobriety
A quest for sobriety. Day 2: So Here We Go. August 3, 2015. August 3, 2015. After using alcohol for the last 18 years to numb my feelings of shame, fear, regret and self-loathing, I’ve decided to try long-term sobriety. So today is Day 2 of sobriety for me. Two days ago I got drunk at a family event and made an ass of myself. I’m nursing the last hours of a two-day hangover — something I’ve experienced more times than I’d like to admit. So here we go. Day 2: So Here We Go. Day 2: So Here We Go.
thosewasteddays.wordpress.com
3848850. watsontap
Tuesday, July 7, 2009. For some reason, whenever a shelf was cleared he wanted to claim it. He sat in this one a lot. Then it was down to the truck. The Lord really blessed us here. We had no idea what size truck to get, but the 14' plus a friend's pickup ending up being perfect. All we had to come back and get was a dresser. That's Dave in the truck, another friend from work. He and his wife Lauren worked so hard and with such great attitudes. We owe them big time! Posted by April Watson. Twice The Flag...
thosewatsons.blogspot.com
3848851. Even if tonight was just a dream.
Even if tonight was just a dream. There would still be you and me.
thoseways.livejournal.com
3848852. Martika
Jul 7, 2015. Almost 20 weeks in and I feel awesome. I’ve never felt more feminine. I thank all the higher powers and the universe for giving me this gift. Jul 7, 2015. Jun 27, 2015. I just want to create awesome stuff all the time. Jun 20, 2015. Being in a Relationship with an Artist, While Being an Artist. Mar 28, 2015. Letting Go of the Slow, but Ever Winding Road Into Some Really Dark Places. Let go of the past. And all because I let go of the past. Mar 16, 2015. Mar 16, 2015. I recently discovered th...
thoseways.tumblr.com
3848853. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thoseweasels.com
3848854. Thosewebbs | WordPress site
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thosewebbs.com
3848855. www.thosewebdomains.com
thosewebdomains.com
3848856. those web girls home
thosewebgirls.com
3848857. Portal Home - Those Web Guys
Remember Me • Forgot Password? Click here to signup. Begin the search for your perfect domain name. How can we help today? Buy A Domain ». Order Hosting ». Make Payment ». Get Support ». Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
thosewebguys.co.uk
3848858. Lehigh Acres Web Design , Domains, Websites, Logos, Graphic Design
Businesses trust us with their project! We’re a design team that can put your business on the map. We have experienced programmers, who have the experience and expertise in: Web Development, Web Design, Graphic Design. Search Engine Optimization, and Marketing. We can travel to your place of preference to discuss your web goals or need! Clean professional Website Designs. Mobile Apps ( Phone,Tablet). SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Consultation. Poster and Flyer Design. Logo Design (Business Or Personal).
thosewebguys.net
3848859. Those Wedding People
All Companies Are Fully Licensed and Insured. Anyone can just show up and play music (even your iPod) but it takes planning, experience, talent and training to be an outstanding Entertainer and Master of Ceremonies! Finding a great wedding planner is as hard as finding the right person to marry, but once you find that right person everything else is easy and smooth! Theme wedding planning available. Plan your entire wedding with us! DJ Alan Dodson -. 115 Belmont Drive, Unit B-. Bristol, TN 37620 -.
thoseweddingpeople.com
3848861. Those Wednesdays
Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours. Monday, April 21, 2008. It is with a heavy heart that I end my run as the writer of Those Wednesdays. It has been a blast but I realize that things aren't what they used to be. It is with a soaring heart that I announce that I am part of a new blog. With the minds behind Seven Hells, Facedown in the Gutters and Are You Feelin' Big Mike, I am now part of. This much excitement kind of tastes like a marshmallow fluff sandwich. Sunday, April 06, 2008.
thosewednesdays.blogspot.com
3848863. thosewedontspeakof's blog - “If he dies, all that is life to me will die with him” - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. 8220;If he dies, all that is life to me will die with him”. Created: 27/09/2009 at 1:41 AM. Updated: 10/01/2017 at 7:01 AM. Décision de son sort vendredi. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.11) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Tuesday, 10 January 2017 at 7:03 AM. Subscribe to my blog!
thosewedontspeakof.skyrock.com
3848864. ThoseWeekenders.com
BEAUTY & SKINCARE. CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES. BODY & MIND. FOOD & RECIPES. Brand Review: tarte cosmetics. June 3, 2015. Tarte (l-r): Amazonian Clay Foundation, Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer and BB Tinted Treatment Primer. Bonus: Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes 101 (just used) and 301. The first time I tried a tarte product was last August, when I bought the Amazonian Clay Foundation on a whim (review: here. Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Zoya Nail ...
thoseweekenders.com
3848865. Those Weekend Golf Guys Golf Talk Radio Show
Lose 5 Strokes in 4 Days with Jeff Smith's Free Video Series. Those Weekend Golf Guys, Golf Radio Show. And Those Weekend Golf Guys prove it every weekend. Catch the most entertaining Golf Radio Show on the air Saturday and Sunday at 12 Noon, Eastern Time. If you can't hear us over the air in your town, catch us on-line Here. QUICK FIX WITH JEFF SMITH. ON-LINE LESSONS, TIPS AND TRICKS. DEAN KNUTH OF KNUTH GOLF. YOU ALWAYS HEAR INTERESTING GUESTS EVERY WEEK. JOHN, TARA AND JEFF ARE THOSE WEEKEND GOLF GUYS.
thoseweekendgolfguys.com
3848866. Hoping weekends would stretch to seven days
Hoping weekends would stretch to seven days. August 25, 2012. Mixed Dorm, Mixed Feelings. It felt like doomsday the moment I opened the door of my dorm room. It was a 10-bed room that’s cramped- luggages and backpacks lined the sides of the bunk beds. A scent, which was unmistakably masculine, wafted in the air. The first thing I saw when my eyes rested on the bunk bed that was in front of me- a pair of socks left hanging on the ladder. Surely I could take this in. September 25, 2011. On the edge of Luzon.
thoseweekends.wordpress.com
3848867. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
thosewefancy.com
3848868. Those We Forget
My Dearest Violet,’ he wrote in October 1917, ‘I would not dream of describing in the slightest degree the awfulness of destruction that came before my eyes. I want to forget all about it. And this is war’. Weekly entries commemorating Australian casualties of WW1. Read the Blog →. Those We Forget – William Robert Sim. February 3, 2014. Those We Forget – George Arnold Carr. January 27, 2014. Those We Forget Clerke Calquhoun Burton. January 15, 2014. Dr David C Noonan. February 3, 2014. William Robert Sim...
thoseweforget.com
3848869. Those We Have Lost
Those We Have Lost. We note the passing of persons of note or notoriety. Donald Ray Smart, Sr. May 16th, 2010. He was my father, he was my hero, he is my inspiration, he is my role model, he is the man I aspire to become. I miss him terribly, but I rejoice that the suffering, frustration and anguish that Alzheimer’s brought to his life has finally ended. I love you, Dad. Donald Ray Smart, Sr., May 14, 1922 – May 16, 2010. Donald Ray Smart, Sr. Theme designed by mono-lab.
thosewehavelost.com
3848870. Poem for the Day
Poem for the Day. Just another WordPress.com weblog. A puddle that looks like. A rainbow that’s drowned,. The stray kitten you’ve found,. Losing a treasure,. Finding it broken,. Angry words you wish you’d not spoken. Runnng wild with the wind. When it’s blowing wild,. A different child,. As they fall from the sky,. Wiith your head and your hands. Thinking something to make,. Blowing out with one breath. All the candles on cake,. To rescue a bird. And watch it fly free. Mum saying ‘yes you can’. And I wen...
thosewehaveloved.wordpress.com
3848871. Those Weird Heims
There was an Engineer who found a Princess. Sunday, March 8, 2015. Living Joyfully in Troubled Times- Some Items of Practical Application and Inspiration. In Relief Society today, we had a wonderful discussion regarding Living Joyfully in Troubled Times. There are some great talks by Elder Neal A. Maxwell, a personal favorite of mine. I love these ones about hope and how we mere mortals can be happy, successful, and handle the trials life gives us. Hope Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ". Of all mank...
thoseweirdheims.blogspot.com
3848872. ThoseWeirdHomeSchoolers
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Template images by luoman.
thoseweirdhomeschoolers.blogspot.com
3848873. Marriage. Parenting. Love. | Just another day in the life of the Pruitt's – navigating step-parenting, pregnancy, finances, happiness, marriage, and life in general.
Marriage. Parenting. Love. Just another day in the life of the Pruitt's – navigating step-parenting, pregnancy, finances, happiness, marriage, and life in general. August 19, 2015. 36W1D How Far Along: 36 weeks Trimester: Third Trimester :). How Many Days Until Due Date: As of 36W1D I have 28 more days until my due date, September 13 :). I have been pregnant for 252 long days, and have roughly 10% left to go! How Big is Baby: Weighs around 6 lbs and is roughly the… More Week 36. August 18, 2015. I know I...
thoseweirdpruitts.wordpress.com
3848874. ThoseWeirdThings - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. 4 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». July 12, 1993. Last Visit: 1 day ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thoseweirdthings.deviantart.com
3848875. those we left behind
Those we left behind. The Walking Dead Comic Series – 2014 in Review, Part One (Jan – June). December 12, 2014. The first half of the year for the ongoing comic book series The Walking Dead was full of noise and drama….and a story progression that no-one could have probably imagined. In hindsight, I believe that the point of ‘All-Out War’ was to get Kirkman to a point where he could launch issue 127. The walking dead 2014. Review – The Walking Dead #125 (image/skybound, 2014). April 10, 2014. As the cove...
thoseweleftbehind.co.uk
3848876. ThoseWeLovePortraits - Home
Charcoal portraits from your favorite photos by Katherine Hasskarl. Majoring in two-dimensional art, Katherine graduated with distinction from the Massachusetts College of Art and Design in 2002. While a student at Mass Art, she also studied under Copley Master, Mark Hayden. Her work has been exhibited in galleries across eastern Massachusetts including Newburyport, Lawrence, Duxbury, Haverhill, and Topsfield. She has been featured in the online art magazine,. Written by Bill Sullivan.
thoseweloveportraits.com
3848877. In Memory Of
Yes, Bella, I saw you smiling at me.". And I did see that beautiful Rose too! Love you. Great Grandma Jean. Dear Great Grandma Jean: I wanted to give you this rose, but. When I looked up I saw you way up high in the clouds, and you were way too far away for me to hand this to you. You looked so peaceful and you were smiling, so I smiled back - did you see me? Friday, June 13, 2008. Jean's services were held today. As Kahlil Gibran said: "Your children are not your. Labels: THE FREEDOM TO BE YOURSELF.
thoseweremember.blogspot.com
3848878. My Thoughts Exactly
An assembling of quotes, verses, inspirations, poems, books, author interviews and my thoughts. Sunday, May 31, 2015. I just finished reading Go Pro. This is a relatively short, easy to understand guide to becoming a network marketing professional. Usually I don't read "help books", but I had to read this for a class. I actually really enjoyed it! So much so that I will read it again and again in the future. Eric provides so many great, simple tips that really. Is thinking about starting. When I spend ti...
thoseweremythoughtsexactly.blogspot.com
3848879. Those Were the '90s!
Those Were the '90s! Late '80s to early 2k memories for all the '90s kids! LITERATURE OF THE '90S. GAME NIGHT, ANYONE? Funny Stuff you like? Mar 10th, 2014. You don’t have to be blood to be family. Mar 10th, 2014. Mar 6th, 2014. Mar 6th, 2014. Some things never change. James van der beek. Mar 5th, 2014. Trojan Condoms, 1993. BRING THIS BACK, TROJAN. Good advertising is good. Promotes safe sex and their own product! Jan 15th, 2014. Jan 14th, 2014. Comin' for you Oscars. Jan 13th, 2014. Jan 13th, 2014.
thosewerethe90s.tumblr.com
3848880. Mens Sana in Corpore Sano
Mens Sana in Corpore Sano. VOCÊ BUSCA INDEPENDÊNCIA E QUALIDADE DE VIDA? Veio ao lugar certo. Publico aqui artigos traduzidos e minha experiência pessoal. Antes de adotar métodos e procedimentos descritos aqui, verifique junto ao profissional da Saúde de sua confiança se não há alguma contra-indicação para você. E antes de mais nada, use de bom-senso. Os artigos traduzidos são de responsabilidade do autor do texto original. Consulte-o para conhecer o texto na íntegra. Terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012.
thosewerethedays-lilith.blogspot.com
3848881. thosewerethedays.de
Dein Browser kann leider keine eingebetteten Frames anzeigen - installier' doch mal ne aktuellere Version. :).
thosewerethedays.de
3848882. thosewerethedays.net - This website is for sale! - thosewerethedays Resources and Information.
The owner of thosewerethedays.net. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 800 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thosewerethedays.net
3848883. Stories from The Golden Age of Motor Racing
Tales from the Golden Age of Motor Racing. Those Were the Days is all about the Golden Age of Motor Racing when men were drivers and women were only worth half a point. The Age of Fangio, Moss, Brabham, Rindt, Graham Hill, Stewart, Fittipaldi, et al. A time when a driver competed in Saloon Car, Sports Car, Formula 2, Grand Prix and Lawn Mower racing - sometimes all in one week. When a racing tyro could show his mettle in wheel banging races with the Grand Prix Stars. New motor racing stories and anecdotes.
thosewerethedays.org.uk
3848884. ThoseWereTheDays | ADayInTheLife
We Are Excited To Show You What 's Under The Hood! Be patient and we will be up soon.
thosewerethedays.us
3848885. 都是那些日子 | 有人說,人生是由無數回憶組成,回憶是由日子累積,當生命去到盡頭,暮然回首,原來,令你難捨的,都是那些日子。
二月 13, 2015 in 生活點滴. 昨天, 蘋果日報 引述 明報 劉進圖撰文,指一些極具影響力政府人士,致電要求香港大學校務委員否決由港大法律學院前院長陳文敏出任副校長,而立法會法律界議員郭榮鏗也說得悉此事,更指是特首梁振英及行會成員致電施壓。 就 蘋果日報 今日 二月十二日 一篇報道指 梁振英阻陳文敏任副校 ,行政長官辦公室回應如下. 眾所周知,梁特是 語言偽術 的高手,否認不代表 真的 否認,而事件至今仍未有更多證據,但拆解梁特回應,或許可以幫助了解一些隱藏的 事實。 梁特回應中,稱 沒有干預香港大學副校長的遴選工作 ,但根據 有線電視 報道,副校長遴選委員會已決定推薦陳文敏,梁特及行會成員只是要求校務委員,考慮是否要任命陳。 假如問童工,特首辦回應說明了甚麼 梁特真的沒有干預港大副校長遴選工作 梁特沒有否認有致電過港大校務委員會委員,提及陳文敏任命 梁特打電話時間,相信在遴選工作完成後。 特首梁振英批 學苑 香港民族 命運自決 的陰謀論. 一月 15, 2015 in 生活點滴. 梁特要隆而重之,在 施政報告 開首向一本學生報 開刀 ,大有拿核彈炸蚊的味道。 工聯會理事長、反佔中大聯盟發言人...
thosewerethedays.wordpress.com
3848886. Those Were The Days Books and Antiques Etc.
Those Were The Days Books and Antiques Etc. Welcome to Those Were The Days a celebration of things past. Memories and traditions are passed down through family stories, songs, photos and home movies. Even books and antiques can evoke a happy memory of a person, place or time. My landscape is New England and Central New York where old books, old treasures, old houses, old hills express that Those Were The Days! Saturday, November 15, 2008. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Manatee world: We all live in it!
thosewerethedaysbooksandantiquesetc.blogspot.com
3848887. Those were the days of roses
Those were the days of roses. And all that really mattered then was that I was a man.". Wednesday, 16 September 2009. Twig the Wonderkid @ the National Portrait Gallery. Twiggy: A Life in Photographs will open on 19th September and will be accompanied by a book featuring illustrations and a current retrospective of the portraits in Twiggy's own words. Posted by Days of Roses. Posted by Days of Roses. The rest may as well go home now. Posted by Days of Roses. Posted by Days of Roses.
thosewerethedaysofroses.blogspot.com
3848888. Those Were The Days Photography - Cincinnati Ohio Event and Old Time Portrait Photography
This site requires latest Flash Player.
thosewerethedaysphoto.com
3848889. Those Were The Days Photography | Love and Beauty of Photography
Those Were The Days Photography. Love and Beauty of Photography. August 24, 2011. A Professional Photo Is Worth a Thousand Words. How true this is! Whether it is portraits of family, friends, loved ones, or business: Professional photos capture images that are always significant in some form or other. This is something business owners may not think about, but it actually seems somewhat deceiving. Http:/ www.thosewerethedaysphoto.com. Tags: Award Winning Photographer. Children and Family Photographer.
thosewerethedaysphotography.wordpress.com
3848890. The American Energy Crisis
The American Energy Crisis. Not Much To Say. There really isn't much more to say on the Peak Oil story. The Peaknic's have won. There is no need to gloat - the revolution will not be televised. and it will likely take longer than the hard core doomers would have liked. Shortly afterward, portly Matt Simmons took his final jacuzzi trip to the sky. Total "garden" area is now over an acre, which is a lot of work. To this I intend to add by renting several acres to plant field corn for livestock feed&#46...
thosewerethedaysron.blogspot.com
3848891. Designer Vintage Clothing Online | Those Were The Days Vintage Boutique
This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please see our Privacy Policy page. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button below. Those Were The Days. Skip to Main Content ». New Stock For August. Vintage 1980s Abstract Patterned Multi Coloured Full Circle Midi Skirt. Vintage 1950s Horrockses Floral Blue and White Dress. Vintage 1960s Coral and Gold Brocade Dress. Vintage 1950s Pink Strappy Prom Dress.
thosewerethedaysvintage.com
3848892. thosewerethelays.com
Zz Top Cheap Sunglasses. Zz Top Concert Tickets. Zz Top T Shirts.
thosewerethelays.com
3848893. Those Were The Days
Those Were The Days. Sunday, February 14, 2010. In 1960 or 61, my mom hosted a beauty pageant in our backyard. My brother and friends were the judges, and my older sister and friends were the audience. My friend Chrissy looks adorable doesn't she? She passed away in 1968. Still think about her, she was a good friend. Below I'm making a splash for the bathing suit competition. My friend Peggy poses nicely, Peggy and I are still close friends. Below is my friend Mary Therese who I'm also still close with.
thosewerethemcgrathdays.blogspot.com
3848894. Those Were the Days
Those Were the Days. Un blog de recuerdos personales de los 60-70 para nostálgicos (otro más). Sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012. Hora que se acercan estas fechas tan especiales, no puede uno evitar echar la vista atrás y recordar cómo se sentía cuando era un niño. La Navidad es una época de ilusión y tradiciones, de ternura y familia, pero nunca es tan bonita como cuando se ve con los ojos infantiles, sin duda. Pero en general, la variedad de los adornos era la típica y tradicional: angelitos con cabecita...
thosewerethetimes-quetiemposaquellos.blogspot.com