SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3854141 - 3854195)

3854141. Thoughts-n-scribbles
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thoughts-n-scribbles.blogspot.com
3854142. Thoughts And Trivia
Join me in search for answers to: Who Am I? Why Have I come here; How Am I related to others. Share my quest to understand Origins and Evolution of Human Society; Impact of Economics, Computers and Science On Society. Gurgaon, Haryana, India. I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it. View my complete profile. Friday, October 09, 2009. Labels: Computers and Society. Labour of Love is a Waste of Time. Since I got my so...
thoughts-n-trivia.blogspot.com
3854143. Thoughts-N-Wanderings | Wander into my thoughts
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Wander into my thoughts. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thoughts-n-wanderings.com
3854144. The House of Thoughts
Hate : - -. Love : - -. My music : - -. My books : - -. I 5 libri più significativi. Un ponte per Terabithia. Eragon - Il Film: storia di un libro annunciato. 4 Settembre 2006, ore 14.30: Muore Giacinto Facche. Giusto perchè sei tu, Irene… :). Talkin’ about the…. There are things…. B16: Se non ci riesce lui…. Insert your tagboard here :). Width shouldn't exceed 200px. Write what you want here or just delete it :). The House of Thoughts. Un blog semplice, pensieri complessi. tutti i miei amici. Raccolgo l...
thoughts-n-words.blogspot.com
3854145. Story Of My Life
Story Of My Life. IM WORKING ON MYSELF, FOR MYSELF, BY MYSELF. Let It Out :D. I’m so fucking sick of saying I’m sorry when I’m the one collapsed on the ground. You know he typing trying to think of a sly response but aint gonna find one. Hopes I become rich and famous without putting in effort*. This is a GREAT idea for ADHD children. This is needed in college. Oh my god this would have made my life so much easier. My brother just said to hook these up to generators. Power the school by small children.
thoughts-never-spoken.tumblr.com
3854146. This site is under development
This site is under development. This page indicates the webmaster has not uploaded a website to the server. For information on how to build or upload a site, please visit your web hosting company's site.
thoughts-notions-inc.com
3854147. I want to know God's thoughts
I want to know God's thoughts. The rest are details. Sâmbătă, 23 martie 2013. Sambata, cafea, discuţii, linişte. Frumos. Week-end fain. Linkuri de întoarcere către această postare. Luni, 18 martie 2013. Relația mea cu băncile - Episodul 4 - din nou BRD. A doua zi ora 12:00 apel de la BRD spre sotie, cu texte ca-s comisioane can-am gresit, ca e corect ca etc. Sotia le spune ca nu o intereseaza, dar vrea afara din biroul de credit. 1 Bravo pentru viteza de reactie. 4 Esti banca, nu-ti pasa de nimic. N-a re...
thoughts-o-matic.blogspot.com
3854149. Thoughts of a Bama Belle
Thoughts of a Bama Belle. Welcome to the Blog Plantation Y'all. Our family welcomes you and thanks you for stopping by to visit. We are delighted you have taken a few minutes out of your day to spend with us. We are Joe and Jessica. We have two children and one very regal beagle! Grab a mint julep, relax, and enjoy the site. Don't forget to leave us a message. You can click under any blog entry to do so. We love to hear from our guests. Thanks for dropping by Y'all! Where we were featured. For those of y...
thoughts-of-a-bama-belle.blogspot.com
3854150. Thoughts of a bear
Thoughts of a bear. Thursday, 5 February 2009. Thursday, 29 January 2009. John Thain - This is not 2006. Now I normally get anrgy about stuff, but John Thain has really pissed me off. Who is this John Thain fella? Well, he's not Danish, he's the former (that God for that! Head of Merrill Lynch. Why has he got under my skin? And where did this bonus money come from, well the US taxpayer. If he really is that stupid I could be a CEO in my sleep. By the New York Attorney General. Here is the internal memo.
thoughts-of-a-bear.blogspot.com
3854151. Thoughts Of a Belieber
16 de jul de 2014. 27 de jun de 2014. Jogo de Sentimentos ♀♂ - 26° Capítulo‏. ObS: Coloquei gifs mais pesados então eles estão em links quem não gostar só não abrir. Boa leitura. . 23 de jun de 2014. 31 de mai de 2014. Jogo de Sentimentos ♀♂ - 25° Capítulo‏. Assinar: Postagens ( Atom ). Hey, bem - vindo ao Thoughts Of A Belieber. Divirta-se com o blog e lembre-se sempre "acredite e nunca diga nunca" Xoxo: Lavínia e Camila. Layout feito por Camila Vilela Tecnologia do Blogger.
thoughts-of-a-belieber.blogspot.com
3854153. Blog de Thoughts-Of-A-Blonde - Blog de Thoughts-Of-A-Blonde - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Pensées d'une blonde. Ca risque d'être marrant. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Hahaha, en fait le pire. C'est que j'ai cliqué sur j'aime. Je n'ai plus le droit de te regarder. Tu es avec elle. Je n'ai plus le droit d'essayer de te récupérer. Tu es avec elle. Je n'ai plus le droit de te dire je t'aime. Tu es avec elle. Je n'ai plus le droit de te faire des câlins. Tu es avec elle. Je n'ai plus le droit de t'embrasser. Tu es avec elle. Tu es avec elle.
thoughts-of-a-blonde.skyrock.com
3854154. Thoughts of a boy
Thoughts of a boy. Domingo, 8 de maio de 2011. A propósito da morte do Bin Laden. Acham que ele já tem as 40 virgens à sua disposição a esta hora ou tem que fazer check in primeiro? Será que levou o cartão de cidadão com ele ou tem que fazer reconhecimento pela impressão digital? Que não seja através da retina, que aqueles olhos ficaram uma lástima. Por falar nisso, nunca entendi a fixação por isso das 40 virgens, quando se vai para o céu. Ter que ensinar tudo? Ter que ter cuidadinho para não magoar?
thoughts-of-a-boy.blogspot.com
3854155. Lauren-Jane
22 Caffeine Addict. Personal Assistant. Amateur Photographer. Gin Lover. Champagne Tuesday, anyone? It’s been one of those days - is it the weekend yet? Mdash; 1 year ago with 4 notes. Mdash; 1 year ago with 5500 notes. Mdash; 1 year ago with 759144 notes. KateMoss by @mrbrainwash at the #Freearts event @marcjacobsintl #Nyc #awesome #Katemoss (at Pier 94). Mdash; 1 year ago with 34 notes. Thierry Lasry, 212 872 2544. Mdash; 1 year ago with 82 notes. Mdash; 1 year ago with 384 notes. Gets into bed with W.
thoughts-of-a-caffeine-addict.tumblr.com
3854156. Thoughts Of A Commoner
Thoughts Of A Commoner. Hello there unknown visitors. As that is our birthright. I'm just a common person who seeks answers to the secrets of the universe, from the physical to the metaphysical world. My curiosity has led me here, to share and to learn knowledge that will increase our awareness of the world around us. .
thoughts-of-a-commoner.com
3854157. thoughts of a dance teacher
Thoughts of a dance teacher. Monday, March 31, 2008. Celebrity status in Colorado. Posted by laurieann @ 12:28 PM. Tuesday, March 25, 2008. Keeping the dance community alive: part II. Posted by laurieann @ 9:40 PM. Sunday, March 16, 2008. Lifetimes of Dance Communities. It seemed like it was here to stay. My guess is not enough beginners. A dance community has to nurture it's beginners to stay alive. More about this in the next entry. Posted by laurieann @ 10:56 PM. Sunday, February 24, 2008.
thoughts-of-a-dance-teacher.blogspot.com
3854158. Blog de Thoughts-of-a-dreamer - # Pools of Sorrow, Waves of Joy ♪. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Pools of Sorrow, Waves of Joy ♪. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Mais ne réussissais pas à me tirer du sommeil avant qu'il surgisse - où j'oubliais ce que je traquais. Je comprenais alors qu'il n'y avait rien à chercher, rien à trouver. Qu'il n'y avait jamais rien eu d'autre que ces bois déserts et mornes. Et qu'il n'y aurait jamais rien de plus pour moi. rien, sinon. Ou poster avec :. Posté le lundi 21 juillet 2008 10:44. Il y a des salauds. N'oublie p...
thoughts-of-a-dreamer.skyrock.com
3854160. think. eat. write. read.
Meet The Blogger: A Guest Post (005). My name is Bryleigh. My blog is A Little Yarn Blossom. I'm a fifteen year old redhead with brown eyes, and I'm short. As in, 5"1 1/4". As for personality, I am awkward sometimes, sarcastic sometimes, and always friendly. Except when I'm not. I could never join the emos, and I could totally join the be-nice-to-everybody-no-. Matter-what club. Even when I really don't like someone. I like being bold, speaking my mind and not caring what other's think. I take my inspira...
thoughts-of-a-fangirl.blogspot.com
3854162. Blog de Thoughts-of-a-girl - Thoughts of a girl. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Thoughts of a girl. 9679; Leave a message below :). Mise à jour :. Yellow - Coldplay (Parachutes). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Rejoignez moi sur mon nouveau blog : Clique! Posté le jeudi 08 septembre 2011 18:28. Et rappelle toi que tu peux avoir le monde à tes pieds Si tu ne te laisse pas abattre par ceux qui te laisse de côté. - Coeur de Pirate. Mais que j'étais assez forte. I'll be there with my stupid arms to see your stupid smile. Call me back. Love you. You k...
thoughts-of-a-girl.skyrock.com
3854163. Willkommen auf der Startseite
Thoughts of a human being. Diese Webseite ist im Wartungsmodus. Bitte kommen Sie später wieder.
thoughts-of-a-human-being.com
3854164. Pensamentos indefinidos
Domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014. Tenho saudades dele. Não num sentido amoroso, pois a nossa relação nunca se baseou nisso, mas sim num sentido de preenchimento. Claro que há alturas em que penso o que seria se tivéssemos algo mais, algo sério e definitivo, e também penso se uma relação desse tipo entre nós resultaria. Mas cheguei sempre à conclusão que nos iriamos destruir um ao outro, e matar este porto seguro que somos. Publicada por Maria Papoila. Enviar a mensagem por e-mail. Dê a sua opinião! Já não ...
thoughts-of-a-loner.blogspot.com
3854165. 222
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Always keep up with. Now, im actively write about technology on ZhivoTech. View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughts-of-a-mom.blogspot.com
3854166. -Steve-
For procrastination, friends and loose thoughts XD! Sunday, April 15, 2012. Last night won a game of Chinese Chess. That was awesome bwaha. Woke up at 4am to drive to airport, random battle with wallaby on Foote Street. Those things wake up early o.o". Airport lady let me through when I had 8kg in my backpack and the limit was 7kg per bag. I think she kinda knew I would just take out stuff and come back holding a pile of books or something with a 6kg bag. Night landed. Late night piano. Was a catchup din...
thoughts-of-a-random.blogspot.com
3854167. A Rational Mind
Thursday, October 29, 2009. I would like to inform you that 'A Rational Mind' has now shifted to wordpress at the address www.rational-mind.com. You can find all the previous articles on this new location plus many more new write-ups! Do visit us and leave your comments! Posted by Pranjal Wagh. Tuesday, September 8, 2009. Fighting over Food in the bachpan! I am back to college life now and also the the world of blogging! Ok, Lets get back to the blog posts now! I remember certain instances from my childh...
thoughts-of-a-rationalmind.blogspot.com
3854169. Thoughts of a Seagull
Thoughts of a Seagull. ဇင္ေယာ္ေလးတစ္ေကာင္ ေတြးမိတာေလးေတြကို ေရးၾကည့္တာပါ။. Friday, January 16, 2009. စကၠဴငွက္ေလး. 4145;လၿပည္အ၀င့္မွာ ေၾကြလြင့္လာလို ့. 4145;ပရွၿပီး ေၿမမခရေအာင္. ၿမတ္နိုးၿခင္းလက္အစံုနဲ ့. ရင္အံုမွာ ေပြ.ပိုက္မိပါရဲ့. နတ္ဆိုးေတြရဲ့့ ၾကိမ္စာတစ္ပိုဒ္တဲ့. မိုးေတြၿပိဳလို ့အေမွာင္ဖံုး. ငါ့ကမာၻတစ္ခုလံုး ထစ္ခ်ဳန္းေနေတာ့တယ္။. ဇင္ေယာ္). အဲဒီေန ့ေပါ့. အဲဒီေန ့ေပါ့. အဲဒီေန ့ေပါ့. အဲဒီေန ့ေပါ့. အဲဒီေန ့ေပါ့. အတိတ္ၿပတင္းတစ္ခ်ပ္ကို. တခဏခ်င္းလွပ္ၿပီး. ၾကည့္မိၾကတယ္. Posted by ဇင္ေယာ္. Links to this post.
thoughts-of-a-seagull.blogspot.com
3854170. thoughts-of-a-trader
Monday, October 3, 2016. Penampakan Bus SHD Rosalia Indah Yang Megah Dan Keren. Sepertinya PO Rosalia Indah tidak ingin kalah dengan penyedia jasa transportasi bus lainnya dalam mengeluarkan armada Bus SHD. Ini bisa dibuktikan dengan armada baru dari PO Rosalia Indah tipe Bus SHD yang diktehaui baru saja keluar dari kandang dan sedang melaksanankan uji KIR di Solo. Penasaran dengan keistimewaan bus SHD Rosalia Indah, berikut ini ulasan selengkapnya? Berbicara Bus SHD Rosalia Indah, seorang netizen telah ...
thoughts-of-a-trader.blogspot.com
3854171. thoughts-of-a-unicorn
Senin, 14 September 2015. Puchasing Ford Focus Trailer Hitch. Any choice relating item buy ought to be supported by careful exploration and a great deal of speculation and. Ford Focus Trailer Hitch. Ford Focus Trailer Hitch. A point that you will soon acknowledge while looking for. Ford Focus Trailer Hitch. Ford Focus Trailer Hitch. Is that it will fit onto the vehicle unequivocally, having been composed particularly for the Focus. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email. Minggu, 13 September 2015. Establishment we've ...
thoughts-of-a-unicorn.blogspot.com
3854173. From Here to Vermeer: Thoughts of a Young Painter
From Here to Vermeer: Thoughts of a Young Painter. Friday, February 13, 2015. Today I finally started just the very beginning of painting on my new and incredible project! I am starting in on the biggest commission I have ever received to date: a 12 ft x5ft painting commemorating the Jewish holiday of Sukkot. - http:/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkot. But, oddly, I have no fear and only feel very refreshed and very excited, thirsty deep in my soul to get this sucker out! What will it look like in the end?
thoughts-of-a-young-painter.blogspot.com
3854174. Your Life and Dreams
Your Life and Dreams. The Blog is designed with a vision of inspiring peoples minds. Let life inspire you. If there’s a reason to be inspired or if there is not, be inspired. What is the most beautiful, wonderful life you can imagine? Commit yourself to it, and the best of it is already yours. Love,Peace and Blessings to all! Tuesday, May 29, 2012. From our imagination, visions and plans arise. Have you ever dreamed that a part of your life could be. Each day, millions of people dream of a better life, a.
thoughts-of-abundance.blogspot.com
3854175. Thoughts of Amy
Amy Mesnick recently passed away, thus leaving a large hole in the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta nursing family. Amy will be deeply missed. Please feel free to share your thoughts and memories of Amy so that we can forever preserve and cherish these memories together. Sunday, February 3, 2008. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thoughts-of-amy.blogspot.com
3854176. Thoughts of an Artist
Thoughts of an Artist. This is a blog that I have created to get my thoughts out there. Hope you guys enjoy the reading =). Look through the Thoughts of an Artist. Sunday, October 17, 2010. So today was our second rehearsal for Journey to the Manger was awesome! We got a lot of work done, both musically, and visually. Already we're sounding great musically, even though we were working on the most difficult song, and we're even now, during the second rehearsal, are really acting! Saturday, October 16, 2010.
thoughts-of-an-artist.blogspot.com
3854177. Thoughts Of An Endless Dreamer
Thoughts Of An Endless Dreamer. Blog Tours, Memes, Events, ect. Thursday, July 11, 2013. Dirty Little Secret Blog Tour: Review and Giveaway! July 16th, 2013. From the author of the “real page-turner” (Seventeen) Such a Rush comes an unforgettable new drama that follows friends-turned-lovers as they navigate the passions, heartbreaks, and intrigue of country music fame. Is the first book by Jennifer Echols. That I’ve read, it’s a shame I know! I think the author did a really good job of bringing that elem...
thoughts-of-an-endless-dreamer.blogspot.com
3854178. Thoughts of an Instant Classic
Thoughts of an Instant Classic. Friday, January 1, 2010. Things that came to mind when i trying to catch some sleep. Bilang ku kemahuan mu,. Dan ku akan bilang keperluan mu. Berikan kan ku terlebih perhatian,. Dan ku akan mencerminkan ketidaksempurnaan. Kehidupan yang tanpa tujuan,. Tidak akan memberi sebab untuk mati. Jangan berjuang untuk mengenali,. Yang kita sedang membunuh diri punca dari hati yang terluka. Wednesday, December 16, 2009. Gracefully bearing the soul of romance,. You tell me what you d...
thoughts-of-an-instant-classic.blogspot.com
3854179. Thoughts of an Introvert
Thoughts of an Introvert. Tuesday, 8 February 2011. Its that time of the month. A man is when a boy becomes mature but still knows how to have fun, faces the inevitable responsibilities of life with a mature outlook and accepts the consequences of his actions. He has respect for the opposite sex and aspires to be a positive role model for younger ones that look up to him. To me, this is when a boy becomes a man. I just took that off my Sister's blog. Why did I do it? How many girls had I had? I messed up...
thoughts-of-an-introvert.blogspot.com
3854180. thoughts of angelived
Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013. Rezept für einen Bananenkuchen. 2 gut geformte Beine. 1 große Banane (ca. 17-30 cm lang wichtig). Man schaue in die lachenden Augen, lege die gut geformten Beine auseinander und massiere die beiden Milchbehälter leicht und zart, bis die rasierte Rührschüssel gut geölt ist (öfters mit dem Mittelfinger probieren). Die große Banane schön langsam einschieben und anschließend mit den Eiern bedecken und die Rührschüssel durch quirlen durch hin und her bewegen der Banane. Lese sie ein Mal.
thoughts-of-angelived.blogspot.com
3854182. Blog de Thoughts-of-Billie - I’m not Superman, I’m Supertramp and you’re Superapple. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. I’m not Superman, I’m Supertramp and you’re Superapple. Dieu a dit : Tu aimeras ton prochain comme toi même. D'abord, Dieu ou pas, j'ai horreur qu'on me tutoie. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Etre un adolescent, c'est pire qu'être un enfant parce que tu es conscient de tout ce qui t'arrive. Anaïs can't live without Them and Music. Et bon shopping chez H&M. Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 14 août 2008 17:33. Modifié le dimanche 18 janvier 2009 11:50.
thoughts-of-billie.skyrock.com
3854183. Thoughts of Chairperson Mikey
Thoughts of Chairperson Mikey. Life is not an easy matter. You cannot live through it without falling into frustration and cynicism unless you have before you a great idea which raises you above personal misery, above weakness, above all kinds of perfidy and baseness." Leon Trotsky. Tuesday, March 02, 2010. Links to this post. INTERNATIONAL CORRESPONDENCE IS LAUNCHED- reach for the stars. Links to this post. Saturday, February 27, 2010. More when it becomes available. Links to this post. Modern capitalis...
thoughts-of-chairperson-mikey.blogspot.com
3854184. Blog de Thoughts-of-Charlotte - Welcome to my world ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 10/11/2012 à 04:11. Mise à jour : 22/06/2014 à 07:16. Welcome to my world! Salut, moi c'est Léa! Ici j'écris pour pour le plaisir, pour remettre mes idées en ordres ou bien tout simplement pour me libérer . Je ne suis pas ici pour qu'on me juge ni qu'on m'évalue . Je ne sais pas exactement pourquoi je suis ici mais je sais que ça ne m'apporte que du bien . Bienvenue dans mes pensées, dans mon monde. N'oublie ...
thoughts-of-charlotte.skyrock.com
3854185. Thoughts of Christ
My personal thoughts and the thoughts of great preachers and teachers on our walk with Christ. Graphics by Webfetti.com. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. For the New Christian. For the new Christian:. Paul warns believers, "Do not be conformed to this. The media frequently portrays the idea that if we become rich, attractive, influential, or famous, we will be happy and content. But none of things guarantee joy. Don't let our culture shape your value system and determine your priorities. God is Good, All the Time!
thoughts-of-christ.blogspot.com
3854186. Blog de thoughts-of-clouds - Blog de thoughts-of-clouds - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Des fois tu ne sais pas pouquoi. Ta des envies d'écrire tout et rien a la fois. Des infinités de pensées incompréhensible. Les miennes les voilà. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Qui ne fait que respecter tes normes. Inconscient de tes actes, il passe le chemin. Un soir remplit d'étoile, Il escale son espoir. Suspend son âme sur le perchoir. Il prend, il ouvre, un coupe de bavure et. Il allume la flamme qui l'envoi dans ce lointain voyage. N'oublie pas q...
thoughts-of-clouds.skyrock.com
3854187. Dan's Thoughts
Sunday, May 17, 2015. Steps in the Right Direction. So I sold my house the other day. For a long time my home was not so welcoming for me. It was a place to sleep. Many years of my life were spent occupying space in someone else’s home, and so I didn’t have an opportunity to learn how to make a home for myself. When I was alone I didn’t know how to “become” my home. And then I met a woman, and my eyes were opened. Here is where this woman helped me recognize what I needed to do. Brenda has an eye for col...
thoughts-of-dan.blogspot.com
3854190. thoughts-of-dave
A random collection of things I find interesting. Wednesday, July 08, 2015. The ball arrives tomorrow.I'll update this with a review of the ball. Nike's New Distribution Facility. Wednesday, January 14, 2015. Medical Alert Robo Calls. A settlement obtained by the Federal Trade Commission and the Office of the Florida Attorney General permanently shuts down an Orlando-based operation that bilked seniors by using pre-recorded robocalls to sell them supposedly free medical alert systems. 8221;This case is a...
thoughts-of-dave.blogspot.com
3854191. My Random Thoughts
Read and feel me. Rent to Own House and Lot Near Alabang and Baclaran. Wednesday, March 2, 2011. 2011 Sulit.com.ph. Sunday, December 27, 2009. Haven't scrapped again for months but gave some personalized stuffs to some friends using some scrapbooking materials. Hope they like it. Posted by Ella Go. Sunday, October 18, 2009. 091609 - 1st day of Fever. 091609 - with fever but still crawling. 091909 - Still Sick. 092009 - Sick Pa rin. 092009 - Sick and still trying to play. Posted by Ella Go. XOXO- - - - -.
thoughts-of-ella.blogspot.com
3854192. thoughts of fayfay
He must become greater; I must become less." John 3:30 (NIV). View my complete profile. Chris Tomlin - See The Morning. Bible - God (hehhee). OMF Serve Asia Japan Mission team. Wang Lee Hom MVs. Thursday, April 26, 2007. How Can I Keep From Singing. One of the cds that is permanently in my car cd stacker is Chris Tomlin's "See The Morning" album. The first track is an awesome track to start off my day as I drive to work. There is an endless song,. Echoes in my soul. I hear the music ring. I am holding on,.
thoughts-of-fayfay.blogspot.com
3854193. Blog de Thoughts-of-hearts - Pensées des coeurs. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Syd Matters - To All Of You (Someday We Will Fore). Création : 28/07/2010 à 21:26. Mise à jour : 27/01/2013 à 16:55. Bienvenue à toi sur Thoughts-of-hearts, ma galerie textuelle. 9679; Les règles. 9824; Tout d'abord je veux que vous sachiez que tous les textes seront publiés. Il n'y aura pas. De sélection par préférence, mais je noterai chaque texte sur 10. 9824; Je vous proposerai un thème tous les dix jours. N'oublie ...
thoughts-of-hearts.skyrock.com
3854194. ~*~ My poems ~*~
Wednesday, April 1, 2009. दिल एक खिलोना *. दिल एक खिलोना *. एक मासूम सा दिल आज पत्थर हो गया. था कभी वो अपना आज जखम दे गया. भरी महफ़िल मैं रुसवा हमें किया गया. सुहानी ज़िंदगी मैं रंज-ओ-गम भर गया. लाखो मे एक ऐसा फूल चुना था. वही कांटो से गहरी चुभन दे गया. अपना बना के भूल जाना खेल हो गया. रिश्ते बनाके निभाना उन्हे ना आया. डाली से फूल को जुदा करना हमें ना आया. जाने दिलों को तोड़ने का हुनर उन्हे कैसे आया. Links to this post. Wednesday, February 11, 2009. Links to this post. Friday, February 6, 2009. सि&...
thoughts-of-ilesh.blogspot.com
3854195. FODA-SE
Ao Longo do tempo, meu mundo se fechou em 4 paredes, 4 paredes e uma tela. Esse mundo é só meu, e a cada dia fecho-me mais na minha solidão. Procuro alguém atrás da tela, alguém que possa me fazer sorrir, e começar a viver uma vida de verdade. Uma vida onde eu sou a personagem principal, e não estou somente assistindo, como fiz até esse momento. 1 year ago / reblog. A L T E R N A T I V E ☠. Hunter x Hunter, man…. Its just emotionally tiring…. 1 year ago / reblog. 1 year ago / reblog. 1 year ago / reblog.
thoughts-of-maggot.tumblr.com