SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3854736 - 3854790)

3854736. Home - Thoughts & Designs
Skip to main menu. So, where did Joyful Momma go? Thoughts and tips for life; designs and tools for living it. Tools to Enhance Your Life. From writing prompts for budding writers to menu planning tools, there is a growing selection of free tools at Thoughts and Designs to help organize your life. Have a Look at all of our tools here. T-Shirts, Cards, and More. Or visit our Zazzle store directly. About Thoughts and Designs. On Thoughts and Designs.
thoughtsanddesigns.com
3854737. Thougths & Desires - Home
Relato: Nuestro Primer Encuentro. Relato: Horas y más horas. Relato: Tarde de Domingo. Relato: Y ver de ti lo que mis ojos ya quisieran. Relato: Pequeñas Cosas, Grandes Abismos. Relato: La naturaleza de nosotros mismos. Relato: Donde No Llueva Tanto. Relato: Botella de Vodka. Relato: Déjame donde me encontraste. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thoughtsanddesires.weebly.com
3854738. Katherine Tzu-Lan Mann
thoughtsanddoodles.blogspot.com
3854739. Thoughts and drawings by Rob Smith - Graphic Design & Illustration
Thoughts and Drawings by Rob Smith - Graphic Design and Illustration. Thursday, 27 February 2014. Wow, it looks as though I've been pretty quiet on the blog front for a while. To be fair - my Fiancé and I have been busy organising our wedding that is later this year. I have a few projects to share that I've not had time to post. So I'll begin with this. Here's the finished inked drawing, printed on fine art textured heavyweight stock. Wednesday, 7 August 2013. I like to be beside the sea. Here's the web ...
thoughtsanddrawings.co.uk
3854740. Home
Cornercube Ltd www.cornercube.co.uk.
thoughtsanddrawings.com
3854741. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thoughtsanddreams.com
3854742. THOUGHTSandDREAMS's blog - Soyez les bienvenues. :) - Skyrock.com
Soyez les bienvenues. :). 25/09/2010 at 8:05 AM. 17/10/2010 at 11:05 AM. Juste pour vous dire que . Je crois que je vais arrêter ce blog. Subscribe to my blog! Malheureux . Heureux . Malheureux . Heureux . Malheureux . Heureux . Malheureux . Heureux. De quoi as-tu rêvé hier soir? Ce blog a été créer pour que je puisse me lâcher. Il y a pas mal de temps, j'ai créer un OpenOffice. Où je racontais ce que je fesais de mes journées. Je disais ce que je pensais etc . Là, ça va être. On ne voudrais pas. Même si...
thoughtsanddreams.skyrock.com
3854743. Thoughts and Dreams
HER 티셔츠 (WHITE). Injury resulting in blood in the anterior(front) chamber of the eye. Depression is everything going right but feeling entombed in the cold glare of windows at night. Colorful circle - 13447. Higher Quality Versions: Ello. The future is terrifying. Ferguson: One Year Later. Adrees Latif revisits the sites where he documented the social unrest in the months following the fatal shooting of Michael Brown one year ago. Pictures: Adrees Latif / Reuters.
thoughtsanddreams.tumblr.com
3854744. Thoughts and Dreams by Little Ol' Me
Thoughts and Dreams by Little Ol' Me. Monday, November 11, 2013. Sunday, May 13, 2012. Today was a very busy mother's day. How are we supposed to fit all the love and gratitude we owe our moms into one day? I hope to leave so many memories with my children, both good and bad that when they think of me, they will be speechless.that my legacy will be something that cannot be put into words. Because sometimes, love doesn't need words. Saturday, May 12, 2012. The Mask By Becca Wynhamer. Down, down, down.
thoughtsanddreamsbylittleolme.blogspot.com
3854745. Thoughts and dreams from Ukraine
Thoughts and dreams from Ukraine. Thursday, 16 July 2015. Wednesday, 8 April 2015. Financial genocide of Ukraine's population. And I have already written about group "Private" on this blog here: http:/ thoughtsanddreamsfromukraine.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-most-lucky-oligarch-after-euromaydan.html. But why must Ukraine be indebted to such huge sums? Ukraine really needs cancellation of some part of its external state debt and waits for the aid (not new credits! From the world society. Except it, the price...
thoughtsanddreamsfromukraine.blogspot.com
3854746. Thoughts & Drivel
There's thoughts. And there's drivel. This blog's a bit of both. Tuesday, November 27, 2012. Jung and Spinoza: Archetypes Relocated. It's by no means a good paper- very top-heavy, which was a cause of word limit and time, so it leaves some things unanswered which I suppose I'll take care of if I move on with this PhD. We shall see. 1 Problems with Archetypes. Archetypes are the bedrock of C.G. Jung's analytical psychology. What is an Archetype? So the collective unconscious gives us virtual information a...
thoughtsanddrivel.blogspot.com
3854747. thoughts and efforts - blog
A film to watch. It is no surprise that I am a big proponent of dam removal. As an advocate for healthy watersheds and healthy runs of salmon, decayed, non-functioning dams make little sense to me. If you are still on the fence about dam removal or don’t understand why its important, I recommend watching Damnation. Is continuing to screen. In theaters across the nation and can also be seen online. I was so inspired by hearing Carson Ellis. Speak tonight at Third Place Books. And read her new book, Home.
thoughtsandefforts.com
3854748. Welcome to Thoughts & Emotions - Mental Health Therapy
Welcome to Thoughts and Emotions, LLC. It is my hope that in working with individuals to better meet their own goals, I am able to help them to be happier and more productive individuals. I look forward to meeting with you and exploring the different options to changing your life. Rupal Mistry, LCPC. Issues I Evaluate and Treat.
thoughtsandemotions.com
3854749. Thoughts and Encouragement
Welcome to this space dedicated to laughter, encouragement, reflection and mutual sharing as we wander along the path of self-discovery and personal growth called "life". Sunday, March 30, 2014. February Writing Retreat - A few of my favourite things. In February I joined four other women from our writing group for a weekend writing retreat at the Backeddy Resort. Yeah, you should really travel with my friends in the car behind me. You want to see the trees pass by in a blur? Somehow I had managed to get...
thoughtsandencouragement.blogspot.com
3854750. thoughts and entanglements | A collective of thoughts and interests.
A collective of thoughts and interests. WP Weekky Photo Challenge: Creepy. August 16, 2015. I saw this at Brooklyn Flea a couple weeks ago. To me it was creepy, strikingly so! I have no idea what it is. If you do please let me know. Https:/ dailypost.wordpress.com/dp photo challenge/creepy/. August 16, 2015. This ocean of sand. With stories as old as time. A camel’s terrain. Http:/ chevrefeuillescarpediem.blogspot.com/2015/08/carpe-diem-796-camels.html? Out of the Washbowl. August 16, 2015. I scoop up,.
thoughtsandentanglements.wordpress.com
3854751. Thoughts and events of the day
Friday, 29 October 2010. I have been working hard on producing better black and white prints using digital capture. Here are some of the results. An artist in Bruges. A punt on the Cam. A dome in Budapest. Modern Art - Gare du Nord, Paris. Don't mess with me - Audley House. Thoughts and Events of the Day. Monday, 25 October 2010. The best way to access the biblical text is to go to; www.bible.org. And then go to Net bible,. And then go to down load Net bible. Thoughts and Events of the Day. A few years a...
thoughtsandeventsoftheday.blogspot.com
3854752. fleeting thoughts and idle fancies
Fleeting thoughts and idle fancies. The random musings of my mind. Seek Me and you will find Me. View my complete profile. Saturday, August 30, 2014. Another fight, it does take 2 to tango and I'm in no way blameless or will I profess to be an angel. I've hit the wall and the cap of the amount of crap I'm willing to take. Ryan hasn't come home again, when he said he would come home at 4, he didn't its now almost midnight. Now I'm back in the same position I was in 2 months ago - do I stay or do I go?
thoughtsandfancies.blogspot.com
3854753. Thoughts and Fanfictions | Just what it says on the tin.
Just what it says on the tin. Dear Aliens (an open letter). August 30, 2015. September 6, 2015. I sincerely apologise for troubling you at this time when you could be at the height of technological development. And if that is the case, you may have the technology for translating this material. I am excited at the prospect that you exist, and that we are not alone in the universe. For once the Human Race may have hope in becoming better because of you. Our planet is powered by a form of hydrocarbon. Somet...
thoughtsandfanfictions.wordpress.com
3854754. Ielas šarmā.
Neapskaud punta brīvību,jo arī tev Dievs ir devis spārnus. (Livars). Ceturtdiena, 2011. gada 30. jūnijs. Ja tev šķiet, ka Dievs nevar tevi lietot, atceries…. Abrahams bija pārāk vecs. Īzāks bija pārāk liels sapņotājs. Jāzeps bija ticis negodīgi izmantots. Samsonam bija gari mati. Jeremija un Timotejs bija pārāk jauni. Dāvids bija pārkāpis laulību un noslepkavojis cilvēku. Elija cīnījās ar depresiju. Jona bēga no Dieva. Jānis Kristītājs ēda siseņus. Samariešu sieva bija šķīrusies, vairākas reizes. Svešini...
thoughtsandfeelings-lipslikemorphine.blogspot.com
3854755. American Patriot
Pakistan the prized partner. August 12, 2014. Successive administrations have drilled into us the terrific value of our partnership with Pakistan and why we need to support that country politically, financially and militarily since Pakistan is such an important element of our global strategic roadmap. However, all this pro-Pakistani propaganda comes into question especially in the light of recent developments and our own economic belt tightening. August 12, 2014. You might be wondering what the relations...
thoughtsandfeelings.com
3854756. Harlan Hughes  Thoughts and Feelings
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
thoughtsandfeelings.net
3854757. A little kingdom I possess...
A little kingdom I possess. Where thoughts and feelings dwell. -Louisa May Alcott. Saturday, November 9, 2013. Nestled in the southern most parts of the Smoky Mountains is Covenant College, the place at which I am privileged to work and study and laugh and live. The school sits at the very top of Lookout Mountain, and oh! The views. From my room in these early days of November, I gaze out over the heights of these southern mountains upon a grey sky and burnt orange leaves. Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
thoughtsandfeelingsdwell.blogspot.com
3854758. thoughts and feelings
Thursday, September 22, 2016. MATURITY COMES WHEN YOU STOP OF PUBLISHING EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Sunday, January 11, 2015. I am a knight. I respect my enemy and protect my love ones. I will never back down and I will fight with all my heart. I only fight when you have and want to. I am always confident, steadfast and brave. Friday, August 23, 2013. Why it hurts me so much. Everytime i think of what you are doing. My mind is going insane. I feel that im always in the midst of nothing.
thoughtsandfeelingsline.blogspot.com
3854759. thoughts and feelings magazine | aggressive meditations for the intellectual and emotive
Thoughts and feelings magazine. Ten Answers for Questions Posed in Foreigner’s 1978 Hit, “Hot Blooded,” In Order of General Creepiness. Q: Come on baby, do you do more than dance? A: Well, I’m active in local politics. You look ill. Q: Tell me, are you a hot mama? A: No, I’ve never had children and, I mean, you’re the one who’s sweating. Q: Is my timing right? A: Could you not grab my hand? Also, … Continue reading →. Filed under meg reid. Middot; Tagged with lists. Thoughts and feelings magazine.
thoughtsandfeelingsmag.wordpress.com
3854760. Maybe you're the one.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010,. Would be blogging on tumblr, from now onwards. So, you can visit my tumblr. Http:/ waitingtoreachsixteen.tumblr.com/. Forever is over, dearest.
thoughtsandfeelingsofaguy.blogspot.com
3854761. The Thoughts and Feelings of Graham...
Thursday, August 18, 2011. My dial doesn't adjust to your feelings. My color doesn't change with your mood. I'm not a bag of beans that you can punch to let out your anger. Yes, i'm there when your happy. I console you when your sad. I calm you when your mad. But i am not your mood meter. Or your punching bag. Don't take out your shit on me! Men why does your woman end up being the one you take it all out on.then you can get on the phone and talk to everyone else like you've had the best day? Fighting to...
thoughtsandfeelingsofgraham.blogspot.com
3854762. thoughtsandfeelingsthatjumpoutatyou
November 15, 2016. As you can probably guess by the title.yes it’s my senior year. Finally after 3 absolutely awful years…it’s finally my senior year. Although my last 3 years haven’t been quite joyful, I have been able to learn a lot and I would redo high school the same way to learn what I have learned. The high school I am currently attending has become the best fit for me. I never would’ve thought that this public school in Boca would’ve fit me, but it has been the perfect match. Some may agree and o...
thoughtsandfeelingsthatjumpoutatyou.wordpress.com
3854763. Hello~ :D
Thursday, July 28, 2011. Had fun yesterday as it was my birthday! Outing with my family. Thanks for the wishes from my friends and families. Quite sleepy now. So I cannot think much to type of yesterday's event. Sorry! Posted @ 9:28 PM. Tuesday, July 26, 2011. Today I had normal lesson in school as we had Racial Harmony week. Let's talk about lesson first. As for art, the question paper 2 has come and I decided to choose question one which is on wall mural. We have only ten weeks to do the ten pages.
thoughtsandfeelingwritingdownhere.blogspot.com
3854764. Thoughts & Fingertips
Mouth full of rain. Skin full of potholes. Text posted 9 hours ago with 2,823 notes. There is no way in hell I am going to raise my daughters in an environment where they feel the only way to escape and be free is through marriage. I don’t want my daughter to fear living in shame if she’s unmarried past the age of 25 like there are certain cultural practices and beliefs like these that are intolerable and extremely oppressive and if we aren’t critical of them they won’t change. 128514;😂😂. I am so tired.
thoughtsandfingertips.tumblr.com
3854765. Thoughts & fixes - Home
Gratuitous wit and brilliance. Go to category page.
thoughtsandfixes.com
3854766. Personal thoughts and programming fixes | High-Tech, Ecology, Programming & more
Personal thoughts and programming fixes. High-Tech, Ecology, Programming and more. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. How to root the Nexus 4 for Lollipop. April 4, 2015. Disclaimer : As much as I’ve succeeded with this process without any problems, I can’t guarantee that that’s going to be the case for you too. Thus, I decline all responsibilities linked to anything which is mentioned in this post. You will need :. 8211; The windows drivers to the Nexus 4. 8211; A USB cable. The next st...
thoughtsandfixes.wordpress.com
3854767. thoughtsandflowersblog – Just Two Friends Who Love What They Write
Just Two Friends Who Love What They Write. For today’s post we thought it would be fun if we answered a few Christmassy questions, inspired by the tag we saw on elljt.com (you can check hers out with this link! 1 WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURTIE CHRISTMAS FILM? Rachel: ‘Arthur Christmas’ – I don’t really like too many Christmas films if I’m honest but this has just become a favourite! Rebecca: I haven’t watched many Christmas … Continue reading The Christmas Tag. December 22, 2016. December 30, 2016. These decorat...
thoughtsandflowersblog.wordpress.com
3854768. Welcome to thoughtsandfood.com
Welcome to your new website! Each of the pages you selected in the Wizard have been created and are now ready for you to edit. In many cases, pages have been populated with generic text and styles to help give you a head-start on formatting your content. If this will be your first website, now is the perfect time to experiment and get acquainted with the various features at your disposal.
thoughtsandfood.com
3854769. Thoughts & Form
John Lewis – Home & Car Insurance Printed Leaflets. Grants – Printed Leaflet. Photography “LIFE”. John Lewis Insurance – Win A Car Competition Print. Barratt London Aldgate Place Brochure. Say What You C Product Photography. Harrods The Great Writing Room Invite. 2015 Thoughts and Form.
thoughtsandform.com
3854770. Frames from a life...
Frames from a life. These are thoughts that frame my life and frames that make my thoughts. Sunday, March 1, 2015. Look up at the stars. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. That's the advice I decided to follow.no matter what the voice in my head told. :). Sunday, October 12, 2014. 8220;A...
thoughtsandframes.blogspot.com
3854771. glimpsesoflife
Thursday, May 10, 2012. Rising to New Heights. The ways in which God leads are strange at times, but I am always amazed at where they take me. My impossible becomes God's possible. My failures become His victories. God can use anything. To accomplish His purpose! When I think my problems are too hard, I am reminded we only have a short time on this earth. Now is the time we have to show a hurting world God cares.God is different! Thursday, February 2, 2012. Hark, what hearest thou? A moment past now,.
thoughtsandglimpsesoflife.blogspot.com
3854772. Thoughts And Greetings
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vulputate augue orci, eget tempus dui volutpat nec. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vulputate augue orci, eget tempus dui volutpat nec. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vulputate augue orci, eget tempus dui volutpat nec. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vulputate augue orci, eget tempus dui volutpat nec. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
thoughtsandgreetings.com
3854773. Thoughts and Harmonies | A Capella Harmonies and Music Industry related thoughts
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. My name is Julianna and on this blog you'll find review of the weekly Chill and Grill sessions on Bowen St at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. Follow Thoughts and Harmonies. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Search Thoughts and Harmonies. Chill 'N' Grill Lunchtime Concerts Reviews. Blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsandharmonies.wordpress.com
3854774. Thoughts and Heartstrings | Expressing thoughts…Conveying emotions…Celebrating every human spirit…
I’m Saying Goodbye. 03/05/2012 at 10:54 pm ( Uncategorized. I know I have been MIA for so long. I’m sorry but I’ve been sincerely busy. I would have wanted to spend more time here in WordPress but I’m relocating my blog to Blogspot. There, we will be interacting a whole lot more. I’m gonna miss WORDPRESS: :( Thank you to all of my readers and I hope you guys still check my blog out now that it is already in BLOGSPOT. By the way, here is the link to my blog. I’ll see you soon. 🙂. Deny it or not, everyone...
thoughtsandheartstrings.wordpress.com
3854775. thoughtsandhopes | Getting inside my head
Getting inside my head. Thanks for dropping by thoughtsandhopes! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». It’s Been Too Long! Mdash; Leave a comment. I can’t believe how long it’s taken for me to come back to writing down my thoughts and hopes! But I’ve been inspired by my granddaughter, Kayleigh, who is ten years old and has started her own blog. She’s totally amazing! This is dedicated to her…. I’ve decided to take on only a few things at a time...
thoughtsandhopes.wordpress.com
3854776. BRAVE NEW WORLD
Tuesday, January 27, 2009. Today in class someone used the word "discombobulated" in a sentence. It's officially my new favorite word, and I'm about to use it in a sentence too. Right now I am sitting in my stupid Political Science class. One of my favorite things in the world is to sit in a two and half hour lecture class and be forced to listen to a self-absorbed professor ramble about their political opinions and whatever else comes to mind. It's not, at least not to me. Friday, January 2, 2009. In a ...
thoughtsandhopesofatwentysomething.blogspot.com
3854777. Thoughts and Ideas Home Page
Welcome to Thoughts and Ideas. This site was a collection of thoughts and ideas submitted by me and others. One day I hope to give it attention but for now I have taken the site down. Feel free to contact me. If you are interested in viewing the old site.
thoughtsandideas.com
3854778. Osclass » Error
Osclass database server is not available. Need more help?
thoughtsandideas.info
3854779. tHOUGHTS & iDEAS
March 3, 2014 at 4:26 pm ( Currency. Following is a compilation of default currencies used by different countries in the world which I have collected by referring the links found under the References. Section. The information is organized as follows:. 8211; Name of the country. 8211; Term used to denote the currency. 8211; ISO 4217 Code used to denote Currency. 8211; Default currency symbol that represents the currency. In front of each comma separated character and ;. At the end. eg:. X 41;&#x 66;&#x 73;.
thoughtsandideas.wordpress.com
3854780. Thoughts and Ideas of Mommyhood
Thoughts and Ideas of Mommyhood. Marine Wife. Mom of two under two. Need I say more? Friday, October 12, 2012. Mom of 2 under 2 and the black stretchy pants are taking over my wardrobe. Here I go, wanting to blog again. After reading my past blogs I realize I was a neophyte in all things: being a wife, mother, and military spouse. I can't wait to see what will be revealed when I look back at this post in a year or two! Here is a little update for everyone :). As a family we are unsure of our whereabouts ...
thoughtsandideasofmommyhood.blogspot.com
3854781. Thoughts and Images Along the Way
Saturday, 15 August 2015. Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart,. It could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.". The weather has been warm and humid the last two weeks - lots of water and a nap has been a daily necessity after work. Many nice things going on in the weekends here in the August: Friends popping by from abroad, a bachelor party and a wedding of a sweet friend, a round birthday in the family . And moreover - We had our 20th wedding anniversary the 5th of August.
thoughtsandimagesalongtheway.blogspot.com
3854783. thoughtsandimaginations
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsandimaginations.blogspot.com
3854784. Thoughts and Insights | Just a few tips and thoughts about how to present the best You on your career journey
About the person behind these thoughts and insights. Taking career advice to the extreme! As Katie Douthwaite points out in her article – The Job Search Advice You’re Taking Too Far. It can be easy to take the word of a mentor, careers advisor or recruiter too much to heart. As she says,. 8220;For a lot of tips, there’s a fine line between using it correctly and going a bit overboard”. When we are getting desperate or lack confidence in our own job search efforts we can tend to take their word as Gospel.
thoughtsandinsights101.wordpress.com
3854785. What am I thinking
What am I thinking. The Point of Desperation. May 10, 2015. May 10, 2015. I’ve heard people say that those who believe in God are weak. Their explanation of this reasoning is that; people who put faith and hope into anything other than themselves are just desperate. Instead of doing something for themselves, they would rather ask for help from someone or something else! I can think of several occasions to where I’ve had to set my pride aside and just admit I’m in need! It just makes no sense. Get every n...
thoughtsandinsightsintomylife.wordpress.com
3854786. My great WordPress blog | Just another WordPress site
My great Wordpress blog. July 9, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Just another WordPress site. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thoughtsandintuitions.net
3854787. Thoughtsandjots
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Recently retired, I find that I have many interests to keep me busy and they seem to constantly vie for my time. View my complete profile.
thoughtsandjots.blogspot.com
3854788. J. Brand Designs :: A Graphic & Web Design Boutique
My business needs branding. A logo, business card, stationery, brochure, website and so much more. I want a working relationship with a designer that understands my business and is passionate about my success. That sounds great. You came to the right place. From planning to design to production, I am with you every step of the way. Let's discuss your concerns in person, or over the phone. Check out our lastest project — Dinner Dealer. Jessica Brand brand@jbranddesigns.com.
thoughtsandjots.com
3854789. THOUGHTSANDKEYS
Artsy Fartsy Singing Poet.
thoughtsandkeys.com
3854790. thoughts and laughter | The serious and less so occurences in the life of one Lara S..
The serious and less so occurences in the life of one Lara S. 8216;Rap-ugees’ video shoot. Our boys rap. Preeeeetty cool! Continue reading →. The learning teachers have to do. So, teaching week number three ended last week. Still not uninterrupted by events outside of teaching which meant we only got to do two days but how amazing these two days have been. The song that made everyone cry…. A photo tour around al-Ihsan Educational Centre. Our informal camp school. Continue reading →. Well…that never...
thoughtsandlaughter.wordpress.com