SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 21 / (3854898 - 3854952)

3854898. thoughtsandstuffandstuff | at the impulse of Your love…
At the impulse of Your love…. January 23, 2012. A Slave to Sin. A slave to sin. Free to obey. I’ll confess, I used to not understand this at all. Especially the last part. If Christ brings true freedom, then why is obedience sometimes so hard? When a person is free to do whatever (in this case, obey), things should be easy and “all downhill from here,” right? These used to be my thoughts. I would think, “if I am free, I can do whatever I want! Only when someone is getting close to Jesus and is conscious ...
thoughtsandstuffandstuff.wordpress.com
3854899. Thoughts and stuff by Cindy
Thoughts and stuff by Cindy. Thursday, September 17, 2009. Seems like summer just flew by. My yard, as usual has gotten away from me weeds in the flowers however I had the best flower year ever. The heirloom tomatoes did well after a slow start and some early damage when they got stepped on. Will have to pick and let ripen indoors I think the Romas are very green hope they get a bit more outdoor time. Small town country girl. Thursday, April 30, 2009. 3 The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be fro...
thoughtsandstuffbycindy.blogspot.com
3854900. thoughts and such
thoughtsandsuch.com
3854901. thoughtsandsuchforedec262 | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. January 13, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsandsuchforedec262.wordpress.com
3854902. Of Thoughts and Swords | A blog about Science, Philosophy, Wargaming, Literature and other things, in three or more languages.
Of Thoughts and Swords. A blog about Science, Philosophy, Wargaming, Literature and other things, in three or more languages. Sayings of a gamer. The Paint Pain: Some NeoTerra. After a subjective eternity I finally painted something today, and yesterday for the record. My NeoTerrans are now bolsteresd by the first Squalo, which runs under the personal motto: Iratus … Continue reading →. August 5, 2015 · Leave a comment. Haiku 13.07.2015. Haiku 13.07.2015. August 5, 2015 · Leave a comment. July 22, 2015 &...
thoughtsandswords.wordpress.com
3854903. Thoughts and Tales Factory | "I know how fiction matters to me, because if I want to express myself, I have to make up a story. Some people call it imagination. To me, it’s not imagination. It’s just a way of watching" – Haruki Murakami
Thoughts and Tales Factory. I know how fiction matters to me, because if I want to express myself, I have to make up a story. Some people call it imagination. To me, it’s not imagination. It’s just a way of watching – Haruki Murakami. Intense feeling or the absence of it? March 21, 2014. A while ago I came across a quote that gave me some food for thought. Is it better to feel intensely or not to have strong feelings? What would one prefer most? Is this perhaps defined by the level of planning that we do?
thoughtsandtalesfactory.wordpress.com
3854904. Life Simplified
To God be the glory alone forever! Friday, September 15, 2006. January 23, 2006. We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image . . . 2 Corinthians 3:18. My Utmost for His Highest. Posted by Pat at 1:29 AM. Thursday, September 07, 2006. My youngest sister just accepted Christ tonight! But God gave me company, in the person of my org president. So we had a little talk. :) Enlightening. So I went home disappointed and irritated, ehehe.
thoughtsandtalks.blogspot.com
3854905. Thoughts and Testimonial Weblog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Thoughts and Testimonial Weblog. Resume of Karen Kring. Currently seeking a new challenging position. January 14, 2010 — pzqd2q. Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48304. Energetic, action-oriented information technology manager with multi-site, regional and global leadership experience. Acknowledged for combining business acumen and technical expertise to develop and execute technology plans that align with corporate goals. Analytical, practical, results-oriented manager with a reputation for finding in...Built...
thoughtsandtestimonials.wordpress.com
3854906. My Thoughts and the Act
August 18, 2015. Chigo Philippines Launches New and Improved Window Type Air Conditioner Line-Up. As a growing brand in the country, Chigo Philippines. Launches a new line of window type air conditioners that can help the environment and the health of its customers. Chigo’s Window Type Air Conditioners (from 0.8 HP to 2.0 HP) now come with different filters to transform the polluted air from the environment to clean air that is treated with Vitamin C. Chigo’s. Chigo’s Window Type Air Conditioners. In rec...
thoughtsandtheact.com
3854907. Thoughts... and then some
Things that Make Me Happy. Thursday, May 7, 2015. My Child is Still Alive. As Mother's Day approaches rather rapidly, there have been a few thoughts running through my mind that I feel the need to share. Enough that I am resurrecting this blog in order to get it all out there, available for anyone to see. Three for us means:. 1 Ben finding and demanding. 2 An escalation in monumental fits (ya know cause that. 3 The introduction of regular chores, which I love, Ben doesn't always think so. The urge to bea...
thoughtsandthensome.blogspot.com
3854908. Towards the Truth
Wednesday, 15 May 2013. As a 'church kid' I have grown up with something of an understanding of God and of Jesus. At sunday school I learnt the Old and New Testament stories of all the incredible things that God has done. And then in Youth Groups I learnt that the same God that did all those incredible things lives in me; His power is in me. If I had a pound for every sermon or talk that has since reminded me of this I'd have. some pounds. But do I get it? Do I genuinely understand this incredible idea?
thoughtsandtheology.blogspot.com
3854909. Thoughts and Theories
Tuesday, March 27, 2012. We went to Hawaii! And here is the play by play as well as I can remember it:. We said our goodbyes to Cabo and Asia. Sandy would take him to Spot and come feed her every other day. We left for the airport around 8:45 (a few minutes earlier than planned). Thank goodness too because the Publix marathon was happening at that very moment, so we had a few detours. (Leah Winkler was actually running this - wonder if we saw her! We decided we should probably have some dinner, so we ord...
thoughtsandtheoriesbytina.blogspot.com
3854911. Thoughts and Thimbles
Wednesday, August 05, 2015. When a few green leaves poked up through the center of one particularly ordinary bush, we didn't give it much thought. Then calla lily blossoms started to unfurl, and we were suddenly much more interested. Such incredibly beautiful flowers - pure white, with a matte satin finish. But there were more beauties still in store. One by one, the white lilies became tinged with pink. One of those little mysteries that come with a rental! The words of Jesus from Luke 12:25-28. When I ...
thoughtsandthimbles.blogspot.com
3854912. thoughts and things
Thursday, September 23, 2010. Your heart unfolds to me. You penetrate my being. All I see is you. Friday, August 6, 2010. I drove past,. Your light was on. I wonder what you. Were doing up at. 1am on a Wednesday morning. Sunday, August 1, 2010. A plane crashed down on me. Today was my last day on earth. What loose ends would. Tuesday, July 20, 2010. You can't see beyond. Beyond the walls,. Buried within the life. Thursday, July 15, 2010. It travels through me. Seeping through to every thought,.
thoughtsandthings-anon.blogspot.com
3854913. | I've decided to create a blog. *bows*
I've decided to create a blog. *bows*. August 14, 2015. I’ve decided that I don’t know what I’m doing in life 90% of the time, for the following reasons. Some days I like tea with sugar OR coffee with sugar and then on others, I hate sugar. That’s not normal. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING. Some weeks I decide, ‘SCREW THE WORLD, I MIGHT BE DEAD TOMORROW I’M LIVING IN THE MOMENT’. Others, I don’t buy a bottle of water in order to save money for my future. OBVS. So you see, I actually don’t know what I’m doing.
thoughtsandthings1.com
3854914. 23 Things
Friday, January 11, 2008. 23 Things step 2. How difficult was it to regurgitate any information this morning. I felt trying to find an anonymous anything very difficult. What did you all think? Comment on step 2. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). 23 Things step 2. Comment on step 2. View my complete profile.
thoughtsandthings12.blogspot.com
3854915. The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography
The Blog from Kevin Leighton Photography. You Are About To Be Redirected To The Blog Page At The. Kevin Leighton Photography website. Sunday, 26 February 2012. BLOG ON THE MOVE! Those who follow my blog will know that I've been refreshing my pro website and integrating functionality into it. With the advent of full blog support from my website provider I have taken the step to fully integrate my blog into the website. And continue to follow the blog there. Links to this post. Thursday, 23 February 2012.
thoughtsandthingsblog.blogspot.com
3854916. On a Personal Note
On a Personal Note. Friday, August 30, 2013. Here's pictures during our walk around the city. Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Location: S Market St,San Jose,United States. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Ethereal template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsandthingsbymom.blogspot.com
3854917. Thoughts and things from a small town girl
Friday, February 3, 2012. It takes quite a man. To take a child that isn't his flesh and blood, and give him your last name. Even if that is all you do, that's quite a lot. RIP Randy. You were obviously loved by so very many. Thanks for giving Gerrod your name. Http:/ obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx? Thursday, January 26, 2012. I couldn't post last night. We recieved some very sad news. Gerrod's dad, Randy Andresen, had a heart attack and died yesterday. Tuesday, January 24, 2012.
thoughtsandthingsfromasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com
3854918. thoughts and things...
Wednesday, November 5, 2008. Glory Days Are Here Again! I am so excited about our President Elect! As expected, I was glued to the tv last night. How cool is that? People were calling up until midnight last night. I think everyone was just as excited for the election as they were for the World Series. I was so proud of America last night. People are finally starting to wake up and take note of what is going on around them. Tuesday, November 4, 2008. It's the most wonderful time of the year. So, Thursday ...
thoughtsandthingskb.blogspot.com
3854919. Index of /
thoughtsandthinking.com
3854920. Thoughts and Threadz | My crazy little life and the threadz I wear while living it
April 23, 2015. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. April 23, 2015. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. April 23, 2015. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. April 23, 2015. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. May 21, 2014. Facial Peels – Kate Somerville and DIY Egg Whites. So I’ve recently become really focused on skin care. I’ve always been ‘really focused’ on it, as I’ve had terrible skin since age 11. However, I’ve recently upped the ante. Sim; Continue Reading ∼. Bull; • •. 2015 Thoughts and Threadz.
thoughtsandthreadz.com
3854922. Sustainability
Sunday, 7 July 2013. Using Sustainable Wood Souring to Decrease Your Carbon Footprint. Using sustainable wood can be a great benefit to your home and the environment. Did you know that most wood comes from South America which let me tell you adds a lot of air miles to any wood you buy in the United Kingdom if it was sourced there! So how sustainable can we be when it comes to decreasing our carbon footprint? Out there that can help you out. If you want to learn more about energy efficiency.
thoughtsandtips.blogspot.com
3854924. Thoughts and Tittles
5076 / 4000 (126.90%). Sunday, June 3, 2012. It's a small world, after all. From left to right: Joshua Cook, Daniel Dixon, Stephen Johnston (me), and Katie Joy Irwin. There is nothing like international travel. There is also nothing like sharing it with others! In the short time I have been in Israel, I have had the privilege of meeting up with some friends. Some expected, but a couple that were a surprise! So here I thought it would be another week until I saw a familiar face, but that wasn't so bad&#46...
thoughtsandtittles.blogspot.com
3854925. Thoughts and Tittle-tattle on India / Hitusen Itusia Intiasta
Thoughts and Tittle-tattle on India / Hitusen Itusia Intiasta. Big and Small Thoughts on My Stay in India. Perjantai 6. heinäkuuta 2012. Benefits of development are not reaching everybody in Gujarat. Gujarat is often mentioned as one of the most developed states of India. Or at least that’s how Gujarat’s BJP government and its Chief Minister Narendra Modi want to frame the status of the state with one of the most prominent growth rates in India. Keskiviikko 4. heinäkuuta 2012. I guess we have all thought...
thoughtsandtittletattleonindia.blogspot.com
3854927. ....From the Road
Thursday, July 26, 2012. Greenwich was our favorite part of Prince Edward Island National Park. We loved the DunesTrail that had a long floating boardwalk. It is handicapped accessible up until the end where you climb the dunes. Looking back over the boardwalk from the top of the dune. This gives you a pretty good idea of the size of the dunes. Greenwich Beach on the other side of the dunes. Posted by Vicki Reed. Saturday, July 21, 2012. Malpeque Harbor, PEI. Fishing Shack, Malpeque Harbor. Taken by Henl...
thoughtsandtravels-vicki.blogspot.com
3854928. THOUGHTS AND TRAVELS
thoughtsandtravels.blogspot.com
3854929. Thoughts and Travels
Wednesday, October 21, 2015. Thoughts and Travels by A.H. Cemendtaur. Wednesday, October 14, 2015. Thoughts and Travels by A.H. Cemendtaur. Writings on Environment, Travels, and more). Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Thoughts and Travels by A.H. Cemendtaur. Thoughts and Travels by A.H. Cemendtaur. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsandtravelsbycemendtaur.blogspot.com
3854930. thoughtsandtrends.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thoughtsandtrends.com. This domain may be for sale!
thoughtsandtrends.com
3854931. Thoughts and Trifles
Student of Life writing musings on the issues. What those issues are, who knows? Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Native American Love Story. I will not write a Native American love story. I will not write a Native American sob story; nor will I write Native Americans as villains, victims, or completely perfect naïve children before the white man came. I will not write a story about any of these things at this point in my life. It is beyond time to start to move on from our defeat. It is time to start plann...
thoughtsandtrifles.blogspot.com
3854932. Thoughts & Vents
Want To Vent- - Or Give An Opinion- - Or Share Som. Very curious, affable, with the right mixture of sense of humor and anxiety to make for a neurotic human. View my complete profile. Wednesday, July 9, 2008. Want To Vent- - Or Give An Opinion- - Or Share Some Thoughts- - Then Fire Away- - THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thoughtsandvents.blogspot.com
3854933. thoughtsandviews
Ms Magdalen Eisenstadt, I am staying at Paterson. I work as a Missionary. I am a fan of Bird Watching. This March, i will go on 26. All of this weblog will likely be determined.
thoughtsandviews.tumblr.com
3854934. Thoughts And Views That Matter!
Thoughts And Views That Matter! Write To Make An Impact! Sunday, 24 May 2015. Charlie Hebdo: Yay or Nay? As it happened: Charlie Hebdo attack. Earlier this month, Charlie Hebdo magazine was awarded the controversial freedom of expression award. By the American PEN and Thoret, Charlie Hebdo's flim critic who received the award did not seem to be happy when people say they are Charlie Hebdo. We all know that the magazine is satirical and when we say satirical, it appears offensive and unpleasant for many&#...
thoughtsandviewsthatmatter.blogspot.com
3854937. Thoughts And Views That Matter! | Write To Make An Impact
Thoughts And Views That Matter! Write To Make An Impact. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The Montreal Massacre 1989. May 23, 2015. The Montreal Massacre 1989: Another Reason Why We Need Feminism http:/ thoughtsandviewsthatmatter.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-montreal-massacre-1989-another.html. Education is Key to Preventing Child Sexual Abuse. February 8, 2015. Originally posted on Healing Beyond Survival. Read complete story here:. I will be fighting to pass ERIN’S LAW. February 8, 2015.
thoughtsandviewsthatmatter.wordpress.com
3854939. Thoughts, and Visions
Thoughts, and Visions. Exploring Mysticism and Parapsychology. Friday, 7 August 2015. Blogger Ref http:/ www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional Science. Thomas E. Bearden. That confuses science with magic, often in the heads of the people espousing it. The science is often accurate and current, but the "woo" comes from poor understanding of the scientific background, the scientific method. Or the burden of proof. People are blinded by the science and misled as to what it actually means. May be based on ...
thoughtsandvisions-searle88.blogspot.com
3854941. Books by John Franklin
Welcome to three remarkable books! Thoughts and Visions: A Collection of Essays. 8220;Nostalgia for the Avant-Garde” and Other Stories. Genius without Genius: An Autobiography. All by John Franklin. Thoughts and Visions: A Collection of Essays. Note: if you have read Thoughts and Visions, or are planning to read this highly entertaining collection of essays, and want to get paid for your critical feedback then contact the author for details at JohnFranklin6364@cs.com. Title page, dedication, and epigraphs.
thoughtsandvisions.com
3854942. Thoughts and What Nots
Thoughts and What Nots. From the mind of a stranger. January 19, 2015. January 19, 2015. January 19, 2015. January 19, 2015. January 19, 2015. 10 Incredible Nights Under the Northern Lights. January 19, 2015. January 19, 2015. January 19, 2015. The Catastrophe of Success by Tennessee Williams. The sort of life that I had had previous to this popular success was one that required endurance, a life of clawing and scratching along a sheer surface and holding on tight with raw fingers to every inch of rock h...
thoughtsandwhatnots-js.tumblr.com
3854943. Thoughts and whimsies
My thoughts, about life and books, or books and life, or just life. Monday, 21 November 2016. Not of my own making. So real in appearance. My burden of despair. Do me no good. The universe, it mocks me. I am a denizen. Of a world I want no part of. Will freedom ever be mine? Sunday, 13 November 2016. Not the greatest poetry perhaps, but straight from the heart:. You cannot be confined. You must not be. Why then do you try. To cast yourself in a mold. To your deepest nature? You will never be. And refuse ...
thoughtsandwhimsies.blogspot.com
3854945. Erica Schmitt | nature, city, soul Erica Schmitt
Middot; RSS Feed. Middot; Log in.
thoughtsandwhispers.com
3854946. MY THOUGHTS AND WISHES
MY THOUGHTS AND WISHES. IN THE WORDS OF A YOUNG AFRICAN. Thursday, October 1, 2009. THE RANTINGS AND PAINS OF AN AFRICAN GIRL. I truly wonder what one is expected to do in a state of hopelessness.Sometimes I feel like I am stunted as a result of my nationality! Yea, I sound like I am frustrated.that's only because I feel very helpless, and as you may be aware, being in a state of helpnessness for too long will eventually lead to hopelessness. I'll be looking forward to your comments and help. These are a...
thoughtsandwishesbyrenee.blogspot.com
3854947. thoughts | wonderings | ramblings – watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you. April 28, 2016. Teachers: Creatures of Habit to a Fault? Continue reading →. March 27, 2016. Technology: Excitement and Overload. Continue reading →. February 18, 2016. Creative Writing: Reflections and Plans for the Future. Continue reading →. February 4, 2016. It’s pronounced ‘meem’? I’m pretty sure it’s ‘me-me’. Continue reading →. January 27, 2016. Continue reading →. January 24, 2016. January 24, 2016. Let’s Start at the Very Beginning.
thoughtsandwonderingsandramblings.wordpress.com
3854948. ThoughtsandWonders - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Share...
thoughtsandwonders.deviantart.com
3854949. ThoughtsAndWords.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thoughtsandwords.com
3854950. facebloog.de
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause. Samuel Langhorne Clemens. Ein Superangebot… oder: Wenn das Callcenter drei Mal klingelt. Tja, was soll ich dazu sagen? Und ich jetzt ja über meinen Anschluß auch TV abdecken könne und so mein eigener Programmchef werden könne (Äh? Ich hab euch auch lieb. And have Kommentare deaktiviert. Im Rahm...
thoughtsandwords.net
3854951. Blogue de thoughtsandwords - Dream as thought, you'll live forever. Life as though, you'll die tomorrow. - James Dean - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Dream as thought, you'll live forever. Life as though, you'll die tomorrow. - James Dean. Vous retrouverez ici une grande partie de mes écrits, mes poèmes, mes fanfics. Je ne me considère pas comme l'écrivaine du siècle, loin de là. L'écriture est tout simplement ma passion, la porte de mes sentiments. En fait, c'est vraiment à cause de Naki si je fais ce blog, sinon je le ferais pas. XD. Mes autres blogs :. Bonne visite à tous :). Mise à jour :. Chad, qui p.
thoughtsandwords.skyrock.com
3854952. Thoughts & works | The likes, loves, projects and works of me – Bobi Robson
The likes, loves, projects and works of me – Bobi Robson. January 18, 2013. Originally posted on CAROL PARKER - socially engaged artist, craftivist, collaborator, enabler, producer and workshop facilitator. Arts and Health. CALL OUT FOR ALL KNIT and CROCHET LOVERS. Plank 2013’ Yarnbomb installation Market Rasen MR BIG Arts and Crafts Festival 2 Feb-2 March. Finally.thanks so much for taking part and please. January 18, 2013. Imapiece @ The Craft Inn 4th Feb 2013. January 15, 2013. January 15, 2013. Imapi...
thoughtsandworks.wordpress.com