SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 22 / (3857062 - 3857116)

3857062. Just a place for my head | Singapore. Female. Loves simplicity, butterflies, scrapbooking, Hello Kitty, make-up and a proud Lushie!
Just a place for my head. Singapore. Female. Loves simplicity, butterflies, scrapbooking, Hello Kitty, make-up and a proud Lushie! What is #lushkitchen all about? I’ve missed this place! To get the latest posts and updates! So to start this journey of with a bang…! I’m gonna introduce the Lush Kitchen. To those who have probably heard of it or have not heard of it and are curious on what this whole hype is all about! Fresh from the Kitchen – the new and improved Lush Times. It’s ah-okay for me....I was g...
thoughtsofbutterandfly.wordpress.com
3857063. Thoughts Of Cadaveric
Friday, March 9, 2007. Λοιπον 7 ταινιες υστερα απο εκχωρηση δικαιωματος απο Jason:. 2)The good the bad and the ugly. Καποιες απο τις αγαπημενες μου οχι ολες διοτι ειναι παρα πολλες.Αυτες ειναι μαλλον οσες μπορω να βλεπω και να ξαναβλεπω. Saturday, February 3, 2007. ΚΑΙ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΣΤΟ 2007 . ΚΑΙ ΑΣΧΟΛΟΥΜΑΣΤΕ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΦΡΑΠΕΛΙΑ. ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΠΙΟ ΠΡΩΤΟΓΟΝΟΙ ΑΠΟ ΠΟΤΕ. Δυστύχως δεν έχουμε τέτοιο λαιμό να τρώμε τα φύλλα κατευθείαν από τα δέντρα. Sunday, November 26, 2006. Monday, November 20, 2006. Ολοκληρώνω λέγοντας ότ...
thoughtsofcadaveric.blogspot.com
3857064. Coming of Age
Her Last Official Duty. The Wisdom of Children. A bridge back from the surreal, to reality, to the. His Part of the Quest. It is difficult for a woman to define her feelings in a language which is chiefly made my men to express theirs. Thomas Hardy. View my complete profile. Sunday, July 26, 2009. Here is the link to the new story of Cana. Http:/ toliveanauthenticlife.blogspot.com/. Thursday, July 23, 2009. He patted her hand, and asked if she wanted or needed anything. She knows that many would be a...
thoughtsofcana.blogspot.com
3857065. Thoughts of Candy
Thursday, February 6, 2014. I did that thing again. That thing where you delete your internets. All of my old posts are gone. I didn't want to give up the url just yet, but I didn't want my old college-age and just-post-college rants to stick around anymore. I saved all the posts and comments in a word doc before taking them down. It may not be pretty, but I don't need it to be. I just don't want those words to disappear for forever. What do you think? Do you still read many blogger blogs?
thoughtsofcandy.blogspot.com
3857066. The Building of a House and a Family
The Building of a House and a Family. I am married to the wonderful Matthew King. Together, we moved to a new location and took on new jobs, got married, built a house, and have 3 little ones, Niah born May 2011, Malachi born January 2013, and Cora born March 2015. As we go through life together, I thought I would write about our progress, the good, the bad, and the ugly :-). Sunday, May 22, 2016. 6 years of wedded bliss. Nothing is easier than saying words, and nothing. Harder than living them day by day.
thoughtsofcara.blogspot.com
3857067. Don's Blog
The Secret Thoughts of Chairman Don. Saturday, November 02, 2013. The Hidden Meanings in Kids' Movies: Colin Stokes at TEDxBeaconStreet. Excellent food for thoughthttp:/ www.youtube.com/v/Nx8RRIiP53Q? Tuesday, March 27, 2012. 7 Networking Secrets from Silicon Valley's Greatest Connector. Interesting article with nice messages around leveraging mind-diversity and counter-intuitive thinking. Here's the full Blog:. 7 Networking Secrets from Silicon Valley's Greatest Connector. Wednesday, October 12, 2011.
thoughtsofchairmandon.blogspot.com
3857068. Smiling Planet
As Simple As It Can Be. Innocense at its best. Warm shades of life. Brightness of Smiling World. Jun 1, 2015. I was wondering what I had been upto last night. I ate 3 Mac D burgers, 2 large Coke, 2 Frenchfries packet and watched 3 back to back movies. I slept at 5, and did realize at that time the rumblings of my old age neigbour who had this habit of waking up at 4-5. I was not sure of the exact time. Monday, June 01, 2015. Links to this post. Apr 5, 2015. The day started with an enriching tea followed ...
thoughtsofchetan.blogspot.com
3857070. Thoughts of Chris
A place for Chris to share his thoughts on life, movies and growing up! Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thoughtsofchris.com
3857071. thoughtsofchristmas.com » Maintenance Mode
Is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. Please try back again soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Maintenance Mode plugin by Software Guide.
thoughtsofchristmas.com
3857072. Readers beware!
thoughtsofchriswelch.blogspot.com
3857073. The Wandering | a young, adventurous man rambles through life
A young, adventurous man rambles through life. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. You may use these. A href= title= abbr title= acronym title= b blockquote cite= cite code del datetime= em i q cite= strike strong.
thoughtsofclint.com
3857074. thoughtsofclouds
Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thoughtsofclouds.com
3857075. New York Panda | Give a panda a camera.
Give a panda a camera. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 1,219 other followers. July 14, 2015. July 9, 2015. Culture Espresso Serves Up Some Tasty Cold Brew. July 7, 2015. Since moving to New York City I have realized how spoiled I was in the PNW! Located in the Garment District of NYC. And just a stones throw away from Bryant Park. The New York Public Library. The one that was in Ghostbusters. Them Anyway, to the coffee! The sweet nectar c...
thoughtsofclouds.wordpress.com
3857076. Thoughts of Clover
August 12, 2012. Please come visit :). Posted by Jill Daugherty. January 10, 2012. Kroger is having a great 50% off sale, which I have never known them to do! We needed toilet paper this week so I decided to take advantage of the last week of the P&G sale at Kroger. Buy 4 participating items, get $4 off instantly) Kroger e-coupons (which I rarely use but decided to give it a go) had a $2 off Tide coupon, so I bought another tide for $2.99 (regularly $8! PLUS, Kroger has this $4 off shopping credit. That ...
thoughtsofclover.blogspot.com
3857077. thoughtsofconviction
Comments : Leave a Comment. The latest from Caleb and Me… enjoy! The song is “Forgiven and Loved” by Jimmy Needham from the allbum. In His Steps,. Comments : Leave a Comment. 8220;Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. In His Steps,. Comments : Leave a Comment. Benny Hinn False Teacher or Prophet of God? I will start by outlining the gospel with a verse from 2 Corinthians.
thoughtsofconviction.wordpress.com
3857078. Thoughts of Cro
Why Presence is important (a journal and a report of the weekend). I really want to see you before I leave for China.you think you can meet me late tomorrow night? I'm still packing and so much to do! I read the text and grin, about bloody time. This girl made for a real challenge but I broke through. I miscalibrated, I did a lot of stupid things for her not to meet me again. Fuck that, I refused to give up. Persistence baby! What can I do? This girl is fucking amazing. I think she's my rebound.I bet...
thoughtsofcro.blogspot.com
3857079. Thoughts Of Crossing
Someday All This Will Be Yours. By Thoughts Of Crossing. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. 15 Minutes of Shame (Demo). Released April 1, 2012. Feeds for this album. Someday All This Will Be Yours. Contact Thoughts Of Crossing. Switch to mobile view.
thoughtsofcrossing.bandcamp.com
3857080. Thoughts of Crossing | Iowa Rock Band | Free Iowa Music
Cash loan money centre logan. Scenes of the Studio. Are Streaming Vinyl Going To Save The Music Business? The Data Of Cool http:/ t.co/7xyXF5Nqe9. Ever looked at the "Yellow Submarine" album cover and wondered what's behind the Beatles? Don't worry, we think it's funny. But now we'll never be able to change the name. Please wait while the audio tracks are being loaded. It appears there are not any audio playlists available to play. Update Required To Play Media. Someday All This Will Be Yours.
thoughtsofcrossing.com
3857081. Thoughts of Crows
Making life take flight. Sunday, May 26, 2013. 78a tad bit late! At 7 months, Daley girl was:. Eating bananas, peas, carrots, avocado, sweet potato, green beans and chicken noodle soup. Giving kisses.open mouth. Able to sit on her own. At 8 months, Daley girl is:. Eating bananas, peas, carrots, avocado, sweet potato, green beans, chicken noodle soup, cottage cheese, turkey, cheerios, bread, strawberries and cantaloupe. Getting read to crawl. Starting to recognize strangers. Playing independently with toys.
thoughtsofcrows.blogspot.com
3857082. ThoughtsOfCrys
Thought it was about time to start getting my thoughts out of my own head, if anything for my own sanity :). Wednesday, June 24, 2015. Boss of the Day, With Bonus Quote. I was recently made aware of this brilliant 3-part series by John Oliver, as many of the Daily Show's segments are. John Oliver, boss of the day, for making the point so spectacularly in short clips of awesome-sauce. It's great, even more so for giving us this excellent example of American Exceptionalism:. Are you fucking serious? The ot...
thoughtsofcrystaleye736.blogspot.com
3857083. Thoughts of Cyn
Celebrating the extraordinary life and everlasting spirit of Cynthia (Cindy) Rabuy [1979-2003]. Sunday, August 2, 2015. Thoughts of together again. Shared by Arlene Rabuy, her sister. There are times when I look above and beyond, there are times when I feel your love around me.". I've always enjoyed the song Together Again. By Janet Jackson. I've always been a Janet Jackson fan, and that song reminds me of Cindy. Everywhere I go, every smile I see, I know you are there smiling down at me.". I don't know ...
thoughtsofcyn.blogspot.com
3857084. Thoughts Of A Kenyan Medic | I share my thoughts, observations, epic experiences and life lessons as I trudge on in my tortuous journey as a doctor.
Thoughts Of A Kenyan Medic. I share my thoughts, observations, epic experiences and life lessons as I trudge on in my tortuous journey as a doctor. Graduation Aftermath, and Related Sentiments. On Love, a Book and Intuition. Got Bugs in My Bed. Old Age is Coming, Soon Enough. A Tale of the Guy who feigned Malady. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 264 other followers. Graduation Aftermath, and Related Sentiments. Thankfully, I haven’t ...
thoughtsofdaktari.wordpress.com
3857085. Thoughts of Dani B. | Just another WordPress.com site
All About Me :). Life of an RA. Thoughts of Dani B. Just another WordPress.com site. How To Acheive Everything You’ve Ever Wanted…. December 18, 2014. 8212; Danielle Bloyer @ 11:14 pm. How to be happy. Read this blog post for How To Acheive Everything You’ve Ever Wanted…. Try these habits to being truly happy! 8212; Danielle Bloyer @ 10:22 pm. How to be happy. With the holidays coming to an end, everyone starts to think about the new year coming up! 8221; and “Did I really help anyone? Read the article,.
thoughtsofdanib.wordpress.com
3857086. The Inside Thoughts of Dani Marie
The Inside Thoughts of Dani Marie. Monday, July 13, 2015. Re-emerjence: The Return of Dani Marie. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself". However, if there's one thing I've learned it's that God's gonna put you where you need to be. In the middle of my transition. I bought my house with my daughter. It was a happy day. Ok back to me. Still dating the same man it became clear as day to me that this was the. I couldn't see the changes ...
thoughtsofdanimarie.blogspot.com
3857087. Thoughts of Darlene Rose
Thoughts of Darlene Rose. The Magic Of Making Up. View my complete profile. Thursday, August 6, 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thoughtsofdarlenerose.blogspot.com
3857088. thoughtsofdecam | The thoughts of decam, an Anime, photography, travel, food and music enthusiast. Freshly written on a regular basis for your eyes =D
The thoughts of decam, an Anime, photography, travel, food and music enthusiast. Freshly written on a regular basis for your eyes =D. A Little More J-Pop/rock…. Ok, I haven’t updated this blog for eons. Before dust starts piling up on it, I’m here to revive it with a post on some current J-pop songs that I like, based on the ORICON charts too. SAKURANE by PIKO. This song has a very cool melody that sounds pretty Japanese, particularly the chorus. Comments : Leave a Comment. Japan is no stranger to earthq...
thoughtsofdecam.wordpress.com
3857089. Thoughts of depression
Thoughts of Depression is a name under which a number of projects on the subject of depression will be developed in the future. Its overall mission is to facilitate easy accessible and sharable information about depression, in order to develop a richer awareness on the matter an increase our ability to talk about it and support one another. Also I spoke with the people in their close surroundings about their findings in that period? What were the feelings they were dealing with regarding the depression?
thoughtsofdepression.com
3857090. Thoughts of Des
thoughtsofdes.com
3857091. My Thoughts...
Friday, June 15, 2012. May I please have a David Beckham shmovie. AKA Burger King is FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT! I don't know about you, but I believe in this statement wholeheartedly: David Beckham was created for the sole purpose of making everyone all hot and bothered. Yes, I said everyone, because he is just THAT freakishly hot he can even make straight men swoon. He also has insanely great talent with a soccer ball that soccer players will forever be mastering the "bend it like Beckham" move. I am in not wa...
thoughtsofdest.blogspot.com
3857092. Thoughts of Destiny
订阅: 帖子 (Atom). 8220;简单”主题背景. 由 Blogger.
thoughtsofdestiny.blogspot.com
3857093. Thoughts of Dioni
Eu vivo além do que eu vejo, imagino mundos que não existem, pessoas, lugares com apenas simples palavras ditas, ou lidas em um livro. Palavras movem vidas, histórias, meu mundo. 1:34pm 37.392 notas. 1:33pm 7.751 notas. 9:19pm 2.501 notas. 9:13pm 37.203 notas. 11:03pm 26.292 notas. 11:02pm 6.121 notas. 10:52pm 4.021 notas. 10:52pm 40.607 notas. 10:49pm 5.761 notas. Ai a pessoa te trata seca como o sertão, e ainda fica com raiva qdo você para de falar, meu pau viu. 10:40pm 1.059 notas.
thoughtsofdioni.tumblr.com
3857094. thoughts of dodge | laughter and reflection sustain life
Laughter and reflection sustain life. My Reflections on the OSU Attack. December 2, 2016. I walked out of an assessment in the partial hospitalization program at The Ohio State University to see my cell phone lighting up with phone calls and texts. My phone vibrated in my hand, flashing the contact name, “Dad.” We text more than we call, so I knew something was up. 8220;Are you alright? Are you working today? 8221; were the questions barely registering in my head from my Dad. All I wanted to do was defen...
thoughtsofdodge.wordpress.com
3857095. Thoughts of Doug
Innovation is never as risky as complacency. Posted 2 years ago. Don’t give your enemies the courtesy of hatred. They don’t deserve that kind of attention. Posted 2 years ago. The successful don’t ask IF something can be done; they ask HOW it can be done. Posted 2 years ago. A story is merely a set of facts delivered with context. Posted 2 years ago. Don’t focus on the work of art; focus on the art of work. Posted 3 years ago. Posted 3 years ago. Posted 3 years ago. Posted 3 years ago. Posted 3 years ago.
thoughtsofdoug.tumblr.com
3857096. ThoughtsOfDreaming's blog - Thoughts Of Dreaming ❦ - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 10/11/2012 at 2:44 PM. Updated: 11/11/2013 at 5:16 PM. Thoughts Of Dreaming ❦. L'amour, c'est ce qui vous garde en vie après votre mort. - Cory Monteith.❦❦❦. 10086; Ma Fiction. 10086; Mon Tumblr. Je viens tout juste de le créé donc je n'ai pas grand chose)❦ Mon We ❤It. Sur se bonne visite. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Thursday, 01 August 2013 at 5:47 PM. Edited on Thursday, 01 August 2013 at 8:15 PM. Elle parle d'un g...
thoughtsofdreaming.skyrock.com
3857097. Her Story
I'd love to take you for a ride. Every time we meet. The picture is complete. Every time we touch. The feeling is too much. She's all I ever need. To fall in love again. I knew it from the very start. She's the puzzle of my heart. It's the way she's always smiling. That makes me think she never cries. I feel I'm losing my defences. To the colour of her eyes. And every little piece of her is right. Puzzle of my heart - Westlife. Welcome to my thoughts. Click on the 9 puzzle pictures. Or if I bore you.
thoughtsofdreamywonderland.blogspot.com
3857098. Thoughts of D-Rey | A gaze into my madness
A gaze into my madness. Stay updated via RSS. The Drowsy Chaperone @ Boulder’s Dinner Theatre. Posted: September 29, 2012 in Uncategorized. Lately I have found myself walking around in a bit of a haze. Trying to stay strong for my family is starting to wear me down just as much as the knowledge (or lack thereof) that I carry everyday. The waiting and constant thinking on this is really starting to deteriorate the strong facade I have built as to not worry my family. I can tell my wife is starting to ...
thoughtsofdrey.wordpress.com
3857099. RANDOM THOUGHTS ON SPORTS
RANDOM THOUGHTS ON SPORTS. For those who live and breath sports! Thursday, November 24, 2011. HUMBLED AUSSIES, PAT CUMMINS and THE MYSTERY OF SAEED AJMAL. But win they did and their period of dominance continued until the retirement of the old brigade, after which they seem to be quite vulnerable all of a sudden. Several series defeats followed. In 2008 South Africans chased down a mammoth fourth innings score at. Converted it to a series victory,. Recorded consecutive Ashes triumphs and inflicted three ...
thoughtsofdulan.blogspot.com
3857100. Mon Coeur S'Ouvre a ta voix
So come in my cave and I'll burn your h e a r t away. Me perdi en mi universo ¿y tú? Luzía y los Zetas blog. Tuenti: Victoria Bellamy Bitch. Jueves, 12 de abril de 2012. Se ha llevado parte de la luz. Viernes, 6 de abril de 2012. No sé como podría. Describir la pena. O el dolor. Plasmar en palabras, en papel o en mis propias manos lo que se siente cuando una persona que quieres se va. El dolor puede ser parecido a otros dolores cotidianos. Pero es muchisimo. Me aterra la ausencia que deja. Ha sido la ult...
thoughtsofdyingatheist.blogspot.com
3857101. thoughtsofed - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 13 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Card tem...
thoughtsofed.deviantart.com
3857102. BIJOUX AND OTHER LOVES
BIJOUX AND OTHER LOVES. Interior design graduate. into illustration, costume jewelry (bijoux), and watercolor. Gaystuff. naturestuff. failblogstuff. cartoons. and more gaystuff. -may occasionally post NSFW stuff. esp gay nsfw :P for viewers 18 to be safe :). I DO NOT OWN MOST OF THE PHOTOS IN MY POSTS. Ask me random stuff :). 32;MORE ABOUT ME. 32;this is what i look like. 32;the love of my life. Posted August 14, 2015 at 1:20am. Posted August 14, 2015 at 1:20am. Posted August 14, 2015 at 1:19am.
thoughtsofed.tumblr.com
3857103. Eden's Thoughts
View my complete profile.
thoughtsofeden.blogspot.com
3857104. Thoughts Of Eden
Tuesday, April 18, 2017. For advert placement send mail to:. 234 (0) 806 351 9891 (0) 811 510 9174. The sex was sublime. Extraordinary. Words could not qualify the sex. It was just pure magic. Keturah’s description had not prepared her for the. A thrill ran through her as she lay on the couch, pretending to be fast asleep while shamelessly eavesdropping on her younger sister; Edna. Letter for 3 (B). Dear Cyn, Genny and Enz, I did it! I went against your countless talks and I did it. Was it amazing? Ficti...
thoughtsofeden.com
3857105. thoughtsofelchya…
September 6, 2016. I’ve been trying so hard. To try and stay so positive lately. A lot of stuff has really been getting me down and I cannot wait. To start blogging again. Big and better things to come xxx. October 6, 2015. October 6, 2015. Afternoon everyone. The reason. As to why I haven’t posted anything for a long time is because I have actually been very pre-occupied trying. New situations and awkward. So after 3 times of absolute dread, upset, frustration and well I guess you could say heartbreak.
thoughtsofelchya.wordpress.com
3857107. musings of me
Sunday, October 6, 2013. We're settling in to our new life in Australia.I have a NEW Kindergarten teaching position that I will start next year (which is in January over here).I am soooo excited and CAN'T wait! I've created a new pack based on Australian animals.If you're interested, check it out below {and make sure you enter the giveaway}. In this pack, you will find 16 SIMPLE crafts and facts for the following animals:. Do you know what a baby Koala eats for the first six weeks of life? By clicking an...
thoughtsofesme.blogspot.com
3857109. Thoughts of Eternity | If all of creation is a grand symphony, I want to sing my little note.
Once Written, Never Lost. Enter your email address to follow my page and receive notifications of new posts via email. If all of creation is a grand symphony, I want to sing my little note. Humility / He is God, I am not. January 9, 2017. Isabel Chai Chiah Hui. Who are we, as mere man, to determine right from wrong? As for me I will yield to my God in humility and worship Him in the reverence He is due. December 30, 2016. Isabel Chai Chiah Hui. Don’t go away. December 22, 2016. Isabel Chai Chiah Hui.
thoughtsofeternity.wordpress.com
3857110. Alltagsgedanken | Wirre Gedanken eines möchtegern kreativen Kopf!
The Rivers of Alice. Ich weiß selbst nicht mehr, wie ich auf „The Rivers of Alice“ gestoßen bin. Ich denke, ich habe einen Artikel über Handy-Games gelesen. Mittlerweile habe ich das Point-&-Click-Adventure, das man für rund 5 Euro bekommt, durchgespielt. Die Grafik hat mich von Angang an begeistert. Fast gescibbelt, ohne übertriebene Effekte ist das Spiel sehr detailliert gestaltet, wie man an den Bilder sehen kann. Die Figuren sind ansprechend und die Umsetzung ist schön und nicht überladen. Ein wirkli...
thoughtsofeveryday.life
3857111. thoughtsoff.com
thoughtsoff.com
3857112. thoughtsoff…Heart Out
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do,. Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead…. 8211; Philippians 3:12-13. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public).
thoughtsoff.wordpress.com
3857113. Thoughts Of Faith
Monday, May 25, 2009. Here's my thought for today:. Who wants to make a foolish decision? To believe in a religion that is. Maybe it's just a matter of blind faith. I don't blame people for the fear of making the choice of becoming a Christian. There is often a huge price to be paid, but when you do become a Christian you are aligned with the authority of Almighty God who runs everything, sometimes behind the scenes, and sometimes overtly, but always in charge. How do you know if it's real? It's no fun b...
thoughtsoffaith-liam.blogspot.com
3857114. Thoughts of Farru | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. 8211; Qué es amor? 8211; Es un deseo de hermosura. 8211; Esa hermosura, por qué el amor la procura? 8211; Para gozarla. 8230;) Sin amor, no se pudiera ni aun el mundo conservar. Es tan fácil como respirar, tan fácil como mirar a ninguna parte, tan fácil como darte cuenta de que piensas cosas sin sentido, tan fácil como admitir que revives viejos momentos inconcientemente. Así de fácil es ser persona, lo difícil es conservarlo. Sueño con escapar, resucitar . Afortunado pas...
thoughtsoffarru.wordpress.com
3857115. thoughtsoffav
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely stupid. Baking to make the world go round. Sunday, 8 January 2012. Now where to start. 2012 starts with a good selection of baking books and they are pretty much dedicated to cakes so I have no excuse and no reason to say I have no idea what to bake. It will probably take the whole year to get through all of these. now where to start? Sunday, 1 January 2012. The baking history of Fav. Hopefully througho...
thoughtsoffav.blogspot.com
3857116. ThoughtsOfFireflies (Steve) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Is not made of firefly thoughts. Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. August 19, 1996. Why," you ask?
thoughtsoffireflies.deviantart.com