SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 22 / (3857819 - 3857873)

3857819. Thoughts On Shuffle
Sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012. Textos Antigos - 1 - Cadbury. Nada como uma caixa de bom-bom´s. Você come um bom-bom e depois q acabou não fica se remoendo de culpa nem cada, simplesmente vai pro próximo.talvez procure algum q seja parecido mas se não tiver, fazer o que.comemos um diferente. Huhauha e se você tem q dividir com alguem, ow se simplesmente não veio o q vc queria, num tem problema.dói um pouco, você fica triste, mas quer saber, come outro pra melhorar essa tristeza momentânea. É fácil recl...
thoughtsonshuffle.blogspot.com
3857820. QUIET ON THE SET!
QUIET ON THE SET! Saturday, September 11, 2010. Ashes Ashes We All Fall Down. The fact that the swift click of a button was freeing my shoulders of tension told me yes, yes I was sure. I selected the yes-I'm-sure option and the appointment transformed into a pile of wrinkly dust. And I'm the one who needs your. Tuesday, August 31, 2010. Started singin' my praises. I thanked them for their kind words, but instead of being positive and grateful that they'd seen me in something other than tonight's sub-...
thoughtsonsilence.blogspot.com
3857821. Ramblings of a tired mind
Ramblings of a tired mind. Saturday, 25 October 2014. Musing on things. Duplo and Night lights. Today Daddy Luke built a duplodocus. go figure it has a pun (one day I will write about my. Suffering of the puns, and he will respond with a moment of me having to let it go, due to accidental puns). I hope I am doing a good job, I try to do a good job, I am however very aware of how much lack of me is around these days. Musings on things. Firstly Feminism. My views on female rights follow thusly. There are w...
thoughtsonsleep.blogspot.com
3857822. Thoughts On Sleeves | Stand upright, Speak your thoughts – Voltaire
Stand upright, Speak your thoughts – Voltaire. Répondez s’il vous plaît. July 26, 2015. July 27, 2015. RSVP Join us as we celebrate…. A little lady is on the way…. Bring a book. Bring diapers. Bring a joyful smile for this wonderful couple who are so deserving of this miracle. And they are. Treatment cycles and more heartache than can be counted. These people are our dear friends. They are MORE than friends. How erie it is that our journeys were so similar. 1 in 8 couples feels more like 7 in...When I fi...
thoughtsonsleeves.wordpress.com
3857823. Thoughts on Social Media — Jay T Ponders Social Media
Thoughts on Social Media. Jay T Ponders Social Media. No wonder people from Texas sound so ill-informed! January 21, 2010. The title for this article comes from a little nugget posted on Active Rain by Terry Haugen. It in no way reflects my thoughts or opinion. Hell, as a human being, Texan or not, I find stereotyping and asinine statements patently offensive. But this isn’t the first time some writer has offended me, nor will it be the last. That’s not what has compelled me to write this post. Leading H...
thoughtsonsocialmedia.com
3857824. mythoughtsonsocialmedia | My thoughts on the Social Media industry, and whatever it may concern
My thoughts on the Social Media industry, and whatever it may concern. February 5, 2012. Loving Likes, and why I do not judge people who do. What can we do with Social Media? What can we do with Social Media? This is still the most asked question to which I have to give an answer as Head of Social Media for Media Contacts. Which is part of the HAVAS Group. Sorry my good man/ woman, wake up and smell the gasoline…it’s burning. It’s about more than likes? Yes, it’s about more than likes. Why? This title se...
thoughtsonsocialmedia.wordpress.com
3857825. sharing thoughts on society
thoughtsonsociety.com
3857826. Thoughts on SP Here | Daryl Rasmussen's Not-so-random Thoughts about SharePoint Here in my world
Thoughts on SP Here. Daryl Rasmussen's Not-so-random Thoughts about SharePoint Here in my world. When MySites Host won’t load (error 404). July 13, 2016. SP 2013 installed on Windows Server 2012 r2. I had checked this I don’t know how many times. Finally noticed that:. I entered a url in Altrnate Access Mapping of http:/ mysites.company.com. The bindings in IIS were added to point to that same value: Type = http, IP Address = All Unassigned, Port = 80, Host name = “mysites.company.com”. Since SharePoint ...
thoughtsonsphere.wordpress.com
3857827. Insights into 'Spirituality'
The only thing that distinguishes our consciousness from 'Pure Unconditioned Consciousness' is our feeling that something 'else' needs to happen before we can be 'complete'/'saved'/'forgiven'. It is this feeling that weaves a web of identity around the stories that our thoughts provide. Without this feeling, thoughts just arise and subside. And the vastness of the Self remains clearly untouched. unstained. Wednesday, November 17, 2010. It's JUST an idea. It's just an idea. Think again' . or not. It is tr...
thoughtsonspirituality.blogspot.com
3857828. Thoughts on Sports
Commentary on the world of sports. Monday, December 12, 2011. Week 14 Football Thoughts. 1 How should New England fans feel about the Green Bay's run at perfection? I am sure there are some Patriots fans rooting for the Packers to lose and therefore not do what Belichick and Brady failed to do seasons ago. I am not one of them. As far as I am concerned, if Green Bay goes 19-0, I will feel honored to have seen history. Would I rather New England have accomplished it first? Posted by Josh at 12:58 PM.
thoughtsonsports.blogspot.com
3857829. Thoughts on Sports
Life lessons through athletes, sporting events and today's top sports stories. Our goal is to combine the passion of sports with personal growth and life lessons for everyone. Life lessons through athletes, sporting events and today's top sports stories. Our goal is to combine the passion of sports with personal growth and life lessons for everyone. Perseverance – “Don’t ever give up” part III. Squirrel’s Leap of Faith. Tiger hits bottom. Stays positive. Stan would be proud. What were ya thinking. The 20...
thoughtsonsports.com
3857830. thoughts on spots
Thursday, February 17, 2011. Lucky for me, I had the best group of people to work with for METAproject. Below, we are holding our final book containing over one hundred pages. Throughout the semeseter we would spread our boards out on the tables, like in the photo below, and the professors would come around to meet with each group. The class was all about research and projecting. I had never heard the word "projecting" the way they use it in the class, the process of a project. Links to this post. We dec...
thoughtsonspots.blogspot.com
3857831. thoughtsonstage | Life is your stage Rock it out. My Truth for the Best Life.
Life is your stage Rock it out. My Truth for the Best Life. Love Your Life: Coaching for Business, Family, Relationships, Health, Wellness. Love Your Life: Business/Relationship/Health/Wellness - Life Coaching. Love Your Life: Skype Coaching for Business/Relationship/Health/Wellness/Life. Thumbtack helping me Serve Others and Improve our World, through Coaching. Thumbtack: Helping me Serve Others and Improve our World, through Life Coaching. March 30, 2015. March 12, 2015. February 14, 2015. The journey ...
thoughtsonstage.wordpress.com
3857832. thoughts on storytelling
Friday, November 1, 2013. Taking the Leap - Part 1. Everyone wants to succeed, no matter what they pursue, but the secret to success doesnt lie in the how much you want to succeed, it lies in how hard you are willing to work for the success. You will never change where you are by continue doing what got you there. You must be willing to sacrifice your comforts and do what the people around you arent willing to do. This is all common sense. Yet there always seems to be something holding us back. Every sto...
thoughtsonstorytelling.blogspot.com
3857833. Thoughts on Stuff
Monday, May 18, 2015. Mad Men - "Person to Person" (7x14). The finale was perhaps a bit too generous in giving the audience/characters what they wanted for really the first time in the show's run. It's great that Joan got to open her own company, but not necessarily true to the story we've seen over the past few years, which stacked on top of Peggy getting together with Stan and the great breaks for Pete felt a bit too fairy tale. Links to this post. Monday, January 14, 2013. It's been almost two years s...
thoughtsonstuff.blogspot.com
3857834. thoughts on success | thoughts on success
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here. You have GOT to see Zoe Saldana and her ADORABLE twins! Via MTO) tmz.me/y5PRZHd. Dog Is A Scaredy-Cat Until Other Dog Helps Out dlvr.it/BrddYc. RT @ TMZ Sports. Happy 56th Birthday to the LEGEND @ MagicJohnson. Miley Cyrus reveals how being Hannah Montana really messed her up (via @ toofab. OH, HELLO FRIDAY! Neil Patrick Harris hypes NBC live show 'Best Time Ever'. Jenna Bush Hager welcomes 2nd daughter named Poppy Louise. Blog at WordPress.com.
thoughtsonsuccess.wordpress.com
3857835. Thoughts on Success and Happiness - Thoughts On Success And Happiness - Home
Thoughts on Success and Happiness. I recently asked a friend to receive an electronic payment from me. My friend was afraid to give out financial information online because it might lead to the emptying of all their bank accounts. As a long time online consumer, this fear is irrational and I wanted to just tell them that it was safe and get over it. Then I thought a little more and was wondering what is another common irrational fear? Why irrational fears do I have and what can I do about them? OK, so ex...
thoughtsonsuccessandhappiness.com
3857836. Some thoughts on T
Some thoughts on T. My journey into the wolderful tiny world of T gauge (1:450! Zondag 7 december 2008. My loop of rails arrived last week and of course I immediately started trying to run my train. My first impressions were really good; the train ran smoothly, even at quite low speeds! I really hope the new generation of T gauge trains will perform a little better! To illustrate the atmosphere around the railway I would like to achieve:. Woensdag 26 november 2008. Talking T Gauge forum. For more on this.
thoughtsont.blogspot.com
3857837. Thoughts on Table Tennis | Your #1 table tennis analysis blog. Detailed posts you can’t find somewhere else. A blog of a table tennis lover for table tennis lovers and people who want to become one.
Thoughts on Table Tennis. Your #1 table tennis analysis blog. Detailed posts you can’t find somewhere else. A blog of a table tennis lover for table tennis lovers and people who want to become one. Thoughts on Table Tennis. Your #1 table tennis analysis blog. Detailed posts you can’t find somewhere else. A blog of a table tennis lover for table tennis lovers and people who want to become one. 14 comments on “ Thoughts on Table Tennis. I’m sorry to hear that :D. Thank you Alex, means a lot to me :). For p...
thoughtsontabletennis.wordpress.com
3857838. Thoughts on Teacher Education
Thoughts on Teacher Education. This blog will consist of my thoughts, ideas, essays, and understandings of the field of teacher education. My thoughts will vary from preservice teacher education, induction of new teachers, and teacher development. Friday, October 05, 2007. Culturally Relevant Pedagogy: Isn’t that Just for Students of Color? Is multifaceted. That there it’s not just White America anymore. I don’t know if it ever was just. Critical teaching and critical learning form the foundations for ch...
thoughtsonteachered.blogspot.com
3857839. Thoughts on Teaching
The purpose of this blog is to explore ideas about postsecondary teaching and learning – both online and on-campus. Not because I am an expert, but because I am always looking for ways to improve my practice. I hope this blog serves as an archive of teaching strategies that are not only useful to me but have value to others. Monday, June 18, 2012. Please join me at my new blog/site. I have started a new site with blog at http:/ joannadunlap.com. Please join me there! Posted by Joni Dunlap. There are four...
thoughtsonteaching-jdunlap.blogspot.com
3857840. Thoughts on Teaching
Tuesday, January 30, 2007. A newbie logs on. That's the best part about my job. I get to keep learning. From my students too! Thanks, Conan and Nigel, for your dedication in getting us started on our blogs today! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). English As It Is Broken on Stomp. A newbie logs on. Thats the best part about my jo. View my complete profile.
thoughtsonteaching-rimsksy.blogspot.com
3857841. My New WordPress Site
August 24, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
thoughtsonteaching.com
3857842. Teaching, jobs & internships
Teaching, jobs and internships. Post-doc positions provide research and professional development. March 7, 2015. A major topic of discussion in my Mass Communication Teaching is the faculty job market. Doctoral students have asked about the possibility of post-doctoral programs as a job option. I’ve asked doctoral student Kelly Flowers to share some research she has done on post-doc positions. by Kelly Flowers Ph.D. student, University of Florida In an ideal world, …. December 29, 2014. December 1, 2014.
thoughtsonteaching.wordpress.com
3857843. Thoughts on Teaching Math with technology
Thoughts on Teaching Math with technology. Tuesday, August 18, 2015. Tomorrow, we will do the actual math and fill out the chart for 5 years of population growth. The math is easy enough that I think most of my students will be able to do it without too much trouble. I'm already planning to let them use the calculators on their phone. Labels: The futures channel. Monday, August 17, 2015. National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. I am a proud member of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
thoughtsonteachingmath.blogspot.com
3857844. Thoughts on Teaspoon
Tuesday, January 22, 2013. Meal Planning: Week 1. Despite saying in my page on spending less money. That meal planning isn't really for us, I made it a resolution. Our first week of meal planning didn't come about as much through planning as through indecision. Scene: Sunday morning, after breakfast, on the couch. Me: Do you want to go to the market? So we had a vague plan. Then I realised I wanted fruit so we went to the market anyways, and came home with some more things: potatoes, carrots, sweet p...
thoughtsonteaspoon.blogspot.com
3857845. Thoughts on Tech
Sunday, April 16, 2006. Like a lot of people, I learned to make better use of a calendar over the years. Actually that hasn't always been entirely true. Having a good memory for numbers and dates, I walk around with lots of them just jammed in my head. All through college. Sure I have made several attempts at using physical ones with very little luck. Wall calendars I haven't loved because I continuously take it down to make notes on it. My issue with desk calendars. Is just too much. And for a couple of...
thoughtsontech.blogspot.com
3857846. Thoughts on Technology
thoughtsontech.com
3857847. Thoughts on Technology
thoughtsontechnology.com
3857848. Thoughts on Technology Development - Home
Thoughts on Technology Development. More on Five Things. Thoughts on Chemical Technology Development. F Wyman Morgan, President. It’s my pleasure to share insights I’ve gained during a career of technology development within three major corporations—and as a consultant. Here’s some of what I have learned about development and a systematic approach I have brought to my clients to assure success of their technical ventures. Five Things I’ve Learned During Four Decades of Chemical Development….
thoughtsontechnologydevelopment.com
3857849. Thoughts on Technology Integration
Thoughts on Technology Integration. Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Make Beliefs Comix- Comic Strip Generator. Would you like a fast, easy comic strip creator to use with your students for sequencing, dialogue, or quick activity? You do not have to create an account! Students simply use the characters, setting and props available in the program and then elect to print or email the finished product! Make Beliefs Comix - Comic Strip Generator. Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Do you regularly text? Monday, July 22, 2013.
thoughtsontechnologyintegration.blogspot.com
3857850. Thoughts on Texas Govt. . .
Thoughts on Texas Govt. . . Wednesday, November 28, 2007. In reply to Bastards. I have personally never felt threatned enough in my car to need a firearm for reassurance but, I might now that this bill has been ammended. This article I found in the Dallas Morning News sheds some light on the horrors of road rage:. A man shot and killed a 15-year-old boy in east Oak Cliff early Friday during a road rage incident in which each pulled a gun on the other. Authorities say the teenager did not fire his weapon.
thoughtsontexasgovt.blogspot.com
3857851. Thoughts on the Brain | All about your Brain
Thoughts on the Brain. All about your Brain. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! April 27, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thoughtsonthe.wpengine.com
3857852. Thoughts on the Arts
Thoughts on the Arts. Opinions on whatever I happen to have read, watched, or listened to recently. Monday, June 4, 2012. By Marjorie M. Liu and The Captain in the Capitol: Invoking the Superhero in Daily Life. By Jennifer Margaret combined to come closest to matching my own reasons for loving comics and superheros while Kelly Thompson's I Am Sisyphus, and I Am Happy. Describing how Chris Claremont and the X-Men helped her discover and accept her sexuality. Saturday, May 7, 2011. I usually start my revie...
thoughtsonthearts.blogspot.com
3857853. Thoughts on the Asian Stage | A collection of my posts on Asian cinemas, arts, and entertainments.
Thoughts on the Asian Stage. A collection of my posts on Asian cinemas, arts, and entertainments. Contact / Link Me. More Reviews Coming Up. I just saw not one but TWO movies I’ve been anticipating since I’ve heard of their release. I was sooooo happy when I found them. It takes awhile for them to get subtitle and even though I’ve studied Japanese, I’m not that much of an expert to watch it without a little help ; Anyway the movies were…. Or not follow anyone’s at all? Kaasan, Mom’s Life. Asian directors...
thoughtsontheasianstage.wordpress.com
3857854. Thoughts on Theatre | Art obsessions, talent crushes and inspiration to keep you moving forward
Art obsessions, talent crushes and inspiration to keep you moving forward. World’s A Stage. Put As Much As You Can Into Your Heads – Nobody Can Take That Away From You. 8220;Every day in life is beautiful. Every day. It’s beautiful.”. Shows how music not only saved her life in the camp, but also continues to carry her through each day after the ordeal. To the visiting Red Cross; it was all an elaborate hoax. And yet still, shining examples like Alice appear, wielding hope as an impenetrable shield:.
thoughtsontheatre.wordpress.com
3857855. Thoughts on the Board
Thoughts on the Board. Coming in early June - An online journal of thoughts and views on current events. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thoughtsontheboard.com
3857856. jane gardner Blog | Your SUPER-powered WP Engine Blog
Your SUPER-powered WP Engine Blog. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! April 27, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thoughtsonthebrain.com
3857857. thoughtsonthebus | 15 stops. 40 minutes. each day.
15 stops. 40 minutes. each day. 30 something someone with some thoughts about some things. April 14, 2015. Words tumbling out of me, no different to the way the water pours from out my bath tap off to the right, as I sit on the toilet seat and write this. Three things that temporarily elude me. February 16, 2015. There’s a thousand words spinning inside. So much to say, so much to keep at bay. Trying so desperately to not make it about me. To realise it’s new, and some parts of the old still linger.
thoughtsonthebus.com
3857858. Thoughts on the Clock | A place to put my thoughts during the work day (which means i secretly get paid for them).
Thoughts on the Clock. A place to put my thoughts during the work day (which means i secretly get paid for them). Picture Every Once in a While. 8220;If No One Else Will Say It, I Will”. I’m not gonna lie. February 1, 2011. My cheap toilet paper has chapped my butt. February 1, 2011. Is what i would do without my whiteout. you know, while filling out taxes, FAFSAs, etc. What is the deal with pedestrians? January 25, 2011. What is the deal with pedestrians who think they own the road? January 22, 2011.
thoughtsontheclock.wordpress.com
3857859. Commanding Lines
Adrian Bridgwater's personal technology blog with occasional optional extras. Monday, 27 January 2014. ISUG-TECH : Blogs : SAP Bürgermeisters cook up beefier cloud architecture. ISUG-TECH : Blogs : SAP Bürgermeisters cook up beefier cloud architecture. Tuesday, 3 July 2012. The cloud computing "state of the nation" in one paragraph. Friday, 20 April 2012. Tuesday, 3 January 2012. Geekinterview.com defines B-tree as follows: “B-Tree is an indexing technique most commonly used in databases and fi...9702; S...
thoughtsonthecodefromthefrontallobe.blogspot.com
3857860. Thoughts on the Cold War
Thoughts on the Cold War. A blog dedicated to discussions on the subject of the Cold War, its participants and battles, both hot and cold, in the air, on the ground and under water. Sunday, June 14, 2009. 8220;Bear” Hunts the “Carl”. And F-4 “Phantom” of Squadron VF-74 aboard the "USS Carl Vinson." Photograph taken on January 26 th. 1982 This particular mission is retold in detail by Lt. Col. Pavel Burmistrov. 8220;Red Star”. Translated from the Russian by Miguel Vargas- Caba. Next year will be the 10 th.
thoughtsonthecoldwar.blogspot.com
3857861. Thoughts On The Dead – Musings on the Most Ridiculous Band I Can't Stop Listening To
Thoughts On The Dead. Musings on the Most Ridiculous Band I Can't Stop Listening To. Quotes From Peter Thiel’s New York Times Interview. January 11, 2017. Thoughts On The Dead. 8220;Is inequality a problem? I never see it in my neighborhood.”. 8220;The pendulum has swung too far the other way; now it’s like:. Sexual assault. I’m not saying we should go back the other way, but when there’s. Rape things get kind of boring. A little rape keeps you on your toes.”. 8220;My favorite part of. January 11, 2017.
thoughtsonthedead.com
3857862. Thoughts on the Dead | Musings on the Most Ridiculous Band I Can't Stop Listening To
Thoughts on the Dead. Musings on the Most Ridiculous Band I Can't Stop Listening To. August 14, 2015. Thoughts From The Vault 2. Second set and we’re opening with Sugaree and that may be a sign of the Apocalypse. Also, this Sugaree is not twenty minutes long, which means that it has failed, in my eyes. All Sugarees want to be at least fifteen minutes long, and when you don’t let the Sugaree breathe, it’s like you’re suffocating it in the crib. Do not abortion the Sugaree. Something bad has happened.
thoughtsonthedead.wordpress.com
3857863. Thoughts on the Edge of Forever | Vita sine litteris mors est.
Thoughts on the Edge of Forever. Vita sine litteris mors est. Desiderata – Words for Life. Hawkeye The Avenging Father. Quotes from The Lord of the Rings. Quotes from The Avengers. Quotes from Avengers: Age of Ultron. About The Mithril Guardian. January 12, 2017. By Gerard Manley Hopkins. His rollrock highroad roaring down,. In coop and in comb. The fleece of his foam. Flutes and low to the lake falls home. A windpuff-bonnet of fáwn-fróth. Turns and twindles over the broth. With dew, dappled with dew.
thoughtsontheedgeofforever.wordpress.com
3857864. thoughtsontheelection.com at Directnic
thoughtsontheelection.com
3857865. Alicia's Thoughts on the Family
Alicia's Thoughts on the Family. Friday, December 7, 2012. Saturday, December 1, 2012. Saturday, November 10, 2012. Stressors in Family Life. Saturday, November 3, 2012. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Ethereal template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsonthefamily10.blogspot.com
3857866. Thoughts on the Future | philosophy, business, technology…
Thoughts on the Future. Philosophy, business, technology…. Magdalena and Hayes do Monaco. So, this evening’s episode of “The Amazing Race” is titled “Smells Like a Million Bucks”. I think that “Magdalena and Hayes do Monaco” would be a much better title, eh? BTW, it as unfortunate that Jeff and Jackie were eliminated; they were the only blind date couple that, as they said, seemed to like each other, and it would have been nice to see them go a little further at least. April 11, 2015. June 2, 2014. North...
thoughtsonthefuture.com
3857867. Thoughts on the Good Book
Thoughts on the Good Book. The word of God is not only strong and beautiful, it is relevant. This blog is an attempt to weave my understanding of the Bible into my reflections about society and cultural issues. Friday, June 14, 2013. I love watching babies interact with their parents. One aspect of child-development that I have always found. Is the concept that babies learn usually within the first two years of life in which they realize that. Things continue to exist, even if they cannot see them. I'm n...
thoughtsonthegoodbook.blogspot.com
3857868. Thoughts on the Hardwood
Thoughts on the Hardwood. Thursday, September 17, 2009. Are you sure you wanna be like Mike? Tuesday, September 8, 2009. Update: Iverson has agreed to a one-year deal worth 3.5 million dollars plus incentives. Iverson will join the free agent class of 2010 featuring LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh meaning he will most likely be waiting until this time next summer before signing another contract. Thursday, September 3, 2009. Beasts in the East. Tuesday, August 25, 2009. Best of the West. There h...
thoughtsonthehardwood.blogspot.com
3857869. THOUGHTS ON THE HOUSE
THOUGHTS ON THE HOUSE. The walls were pristine white. They were neither devoid of emotions nor did they present any stark reminder of a hospital. A number of canvases on the wall told stories through a riot of colors that pierced the monotony like the first rays of the rising sun. An array of chairs and tables, lamps hanging from the ceiling, and a long, granite counter held mouth-watering culinary assortments behind a glass shelf which held her attention but only for a fleeting moment. Clenching her fis...
thoughtsonthehouse.wordpress.com
3857870. Thoughts on The Inane | Musings of mine own with an occasional political undertone
Thoughts on The Inane. Musings of mine own with an occasional political undertone. Whining about Wine – oh, the wit! January 12, 2015. I’ve spent some time trying to think of witty, inspiring (scrap that, I’m not sure I’m a natural inspirererrer….) comical, punchy and perhaps intellectual things to blog about but either I really have no free time or my ideas bank is running about as low as the government coffers. (Tick for comical and intellectual.) I […]. How to choose a bottle of wine. October 7, 2012.
thoughtsontheinane.wordpress.com
3857871. Warehouse of thoughts
Sunday, December 27, 2009. Have you ever made the statement, "my prayer time is lacking," or " I just do not have any quiet time." They sound like statements, however their intention is a question, can you tell me what I am missing? Posted by Ponder thoughts for change. Links to this post. Wednesday, December 16, 2009. Today is a new day, a great opportunity to see where He has brought me. Reflecting upon my past I see clearly where I have been. I was awakened with words from "How it Works". I will go as...
thoughtsontheinside.blogspot.com
3857872. Thoughts on the Journey
Thoughts on the Journey. The sharing of a story of a journey taken, whether spiritual, emotional, or physical, can be pivotal for someone else on a journey. These postings will reflect my journey and my path, and will, hopefully, inspire others to look more closely at their own. A powerful, thought-provoking insight. Give me a well-trained tongue that has been borne out of silent listening in the sanctuary of my heart. Sevensacredpauses by Macrina Wiederkehr. Sunday, August 25, 2013. So then, brothers an...
thoughtsonthejourneybydaphne.blogspot.com
3857873. Thoughts on the journey
Friday, July 17, 2015. What's In It For Me? Moments of self-realization these days tend to be less “Aha” and more, “well crap”. Navel gazing tends to simply illustrate how large my belly is and not how deep my thoughts are. Recently there have been a few moments that have illustrated how my well- intended actions are really just a cover for some of my deepest insecurities. My question is a simple one. Have all these efforts made this a better moment for him or for me? So the line from Kevin Costner in &#...
thoughtsonthejourneytx.blogspot.com