SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 30 / (3880049 - 3880103)

3880049. Three Men and a Log
New photos: november 2012. Start from the beginning:. All artsy wanky stuff. Turn off all the blather. Three Men and a Log. Three Men and a Log. Is a weblog about the building of a log cabin in Nova Scotia, Canada, undertaken by these people:. It began in 2004 and has been more or less "complete" since late 2012 — at least by the standards of its resident chipmunks. In a couple of wintery weeks, Jon and Dan have finished off the kitchen. Completed the remaining footwells. Built a proper deck at the front.
threemenandalog.co.uk
3880050. Three Men and a Mandy
Three Men and a Mandy. Notice Lightning McQueen is in the picture.Wes just had to have him in there. Before Bible Study Fellowship. Trust me, it was tough getting them to stand still, not touch each other and look at the camera all at the same time! Robby has fallen in love with his sweet cousin, Caroline! She is absolutely darling! Jason's dad and brother, Chris, decided to bury Robby in the sand.I just can't believe he let them! Sweet Wes always wants to cuddle, even on the beach! Favorite Kind of Day.
threemenandamandy.blogspot.com
3880051. Three Men and a Mic
Three Men and a Mic. Thanks for hangin' out with us.". Tuesday, July 27, 2010. One down, one more to go for my guarentee to be spot-on. Three Men and a Mic Radio Show. Friday, June 25, 2010. What does 149 pitches, EIGHT WALKS, and the Rays lineup give you? A no-hitter by Edwin Jackson. That had to have been the wildest no-hitter of all time. Seriously, 149 PITCHES? Eight walks and ZERO RUNS? If your a Diamondbacks fan, you haven't had much to cheer about this season. Everyone in the line-up strikes o...
threemenandamic.blogspot.com
3880052. Three Men and a Mom
Three Men and a Mom. Uplifting stories from a Mom's heart. Saturday, March 26, 2011. It's Only Been Two Years. Yes, it's been two years. I doubt if anyone reads this anymore. Here's what's been going on in my life! We are planning a wedding for June. Somy nest has been empty since August of 2010. It was hard at first but God has given me a new chapter in my life with my job. I LOVE IT! Is anyone reading this blog? I'll upload some new pics tomorrow. Saturday, March 26, 2011. Sunday, August 16, 2009.
threemenandamom.blogspot.com
3880053. Three Men and a Mower, LLC | Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Three Men and a Mower, LLC. Commercial and Residential Landscaping and Maintenance. Website Designed at Homestead™ Get a Website. And List Your Business. Summer tends to be a time when homeowners are inspired to make changes and additions to their landscaping. Due to this, our Landscaping Crew is currently scheduling projects approximately one month from now. Please plan accordingly so that you may secure your place in our schedules. Mowing Service Restrictions -. Stop the destruction before its too late!
threemenandamower.com
3880054. Three Men And A Princess
Three Men And A Princess. Tips, tricks, and recipes for moms working inside the home and out. Sunday, September 6, 2015. Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip. We have been celebrating birthdays at work recently with a birthday lunch. Everyone brings some yummy food to share and we feast! Slow-cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip. 1(14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped. 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach. 8 ounces sour cream. 1 small onion, diced. 2 cloves garlic, crushed. 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
threemenandaprincess.blogspot.com
3880055. three men and a star
Three Men and a Star. A play in three acts. An ancient prophecy declares a bright new star in the heavens. Points to the imminent birth of the long-awaited Messiah. Three Persian scholars set out on an intrepid journey to find the. Child, believing they are at the dawn of a new age. But their. Pious quest unwittingly sparks a diplomatic crisis, a crisis of. Faith and the blind fury of a demented king. For more information about the play, contact James Addis: jjaddis@outlook.com.
threemenandastar.com
3880056. Three Men and a Tenor - Michigan's "Most Wanted" Vocal Group
THREE MEN and a TENOR. Eaton Rapids Medical Auxilery Fundraiser. Listen to the Music. Michigan's "Most Wanted" Vocal Group. Three Men and a Tenor - Hot Summer Nights. SUN Aug 16th- Lansing, MI - Plymouth Congregational Church Concert w/Bradley Sinclair 7pm FREE. WED Aug 19th- St. Johns, MI City Park Bandshell 7pm FREE Info. THU Aug 27th- Grand Ledge, MI Music in the Park Bridge Street Plaza 7pm FREE Info. For more information, click CALENDAR. Featured performance with Jay Leno- Mesa, AZ. A THREE MEN and ...
threemenandatenor.com
3880057. Three Men And A Truck Moving Services, Companies, Movers
Three Men And A Truck. Protect yourself and your car by shipping with a reliable car shipping company. Welcome to Three Men And A Truck! Whether you're preparing for a long-distance, interstate or commercial move, Three Men And A Truck can get a means to get you to your destination inexpensively and in time. Phone us or complete the free quote form today and experience just how easy and convenient your move can be! Three Men And A Truck Delivers These Services. Long-distance and cross-country moving.
threemenandatruck.net
3880058. Three men and me.
Three men and me. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I do not consider myself in any one particular position, but act as each of the following (and some) as neccessary: Counselor, Chef, Nurse, Transportation Director, Acitivities Coordinator, Accountant, Business Associate, Financial and Personal Advisor, Education Assistant. Each of these services are provided with love, adoration and complete devotion to my beaus Matt Michael and Logan. He truly is Jack to my Jill. View my complete profile.
threemenandme.blogspot.com
3880059. Three Men and a Mommy
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! Three Men and a Mommy. View my complete profile. Friday, December 2, 2011. It’s that time of year…Christmas music, red Starbucks cups, shopping, tree cutting, ornaments, wreaths, and CHRISTMAS CARDS! Ever since our first Christmas with a child, I have been obsessed with the Christmas card thing! Little Man’s first Christmas card is still the cutest freaking thing I have ever seen. I remember that “photo shoot” like it was yesterday. We used an...
threemenandmommy.blogspot.com
3880060. 3 Men and One Mama | Life as a mother of two adorable boys and the wife of one somewhat adorable husband.
3 Men and One Mama. Life as a mother of two adorable boys and the wife of one somewhat adorable husband. Yee Haw, The Boy is 1! May 13, 2014. This time around I limited the DIY projects, partially because of the work/life balance, but also because The Boy was sick the entire week of March Break (when I had hoped to do a lot of birthday stuff, it happens). So here’s a breakdown of how I got ideas out of my head and planned a first birthday party. Again, I love Etsy! Galvanized bins, I love! I made boxes u...
threemenandonemama.wordpress.com
3880061. This crazy life
Friday, May 31, 2013. Ready or not. here it is (summer break that is). Last year's summer break was much less of a break for me than I had hoped for. I was completely unprepared for what it meant to have a full time student (used to structure amd routime) home all day with a toddler (pretty much just run around, play with toys, read books). This year I know what I'm getting myself into. I think. Saturday, December 22, 2012. 2012 in Review and Christmas eCard. So with trying to get everything with the she...
threemenandpink.blogspot.com
3880062. Three Men and a Mom
Three Men and a Mom. This is the story of three little men and their Mom's daily adventures. Sunday, March 28, 2010. Spring is here and fun with the family! Thursday, March 25, 2010. A Very Special 3 Year Old. Well, it's time I do some catching up. We had a very busy, fun past 2 weeks of family and friend's visiting. Now it's back to a quiet household :(. Here's to another wonderful year with this adorable little man. Mommy loves you soooo much, Quinn! Thursday, March 18, 2010. Life is good :). I love ni...
threemenandtheirmom.blogspot.com
3880063. three men and a box ceilidh band | scottish ceilidh band
Three men and a box ceilidh band. Three Men and a Box Ceilidh Band. Are a professional, Glasgow-based ceilidh band with a fresh and exciting sound. With years of experience providing ceilidh music for weddings, corporate functions, charity fundraisers and student events all over Glasgow and beyond, Three Men and a Box Ceilidh Band. Are available for any event or occasion. Three Men and a Box Ceilidh Band. Which you can hear on the Music. Section of our website. Between us, Three Men and a Box Ceilidh Band.
threemenbox.com
3880064. دراک
threemenco.com
3880065. A.S. THREEMENDOUS
AS TRHEEMENDOUS - FIORENZUOLA D'ARDA VIA DONIZETTI 18 - TEL. 0523 981878. XVI MEMORIAL ALBERTO CANTARELLI. PRIMA SEMIFINALE GIOVEDI' 17 ORE 19.00 - SECONDA SEMIFINALE GIOVEDI' ORE 21.00. VENERDI 18 ORE 21.00 VECCHIE GLORIE IN RICORDO DEL TINO. SABATO 19 ORE 19.00 FINALE 3/4 POSTO - ORE 21.00 FINALE 1/2 POSTO (a seguire le premiazioni).
threemendous.com
3880067. Threemendous Learners
Sunday, August 16, 2015. Links to this post. Friday, August 14, 2015. We were lucky to have a visiting theatre company at school today to perform the show 'Jumping Jack Flash'. Lydia has made an awesome movie which we will upload soon but in the meantime here's some photos. Links to this post. Monday, August 10, 2015. Science Lesson at Reporoa College. What a great time we had learning about physical and chemical change using marshmallows. Links to this post. Friday, July 31, 2015. Links to this post.
threemendouslearners.blogspot.com
3880068. ThreemendousLearners - home
Skip to main content. Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:. The easiest way to manage your class. This is your class Wiki where you will find lots of information to help you with your learning. Help on how to format text. Turn off "Getting Started".
threemendouslearners.wikispaces.com
3880069. Jim Tisdall Music
Jim Tisdall, guitars and vocals. Daoud Shaw, percussion. Jocko MacNelly, bass and guitars. Is an unmixed mp3 file of the tail end of an October 2011 performance, with Quint Lange on percussion (sitting in for Daoud Shaw). Is an unmixed mp3 of a June 2011 performance (very large, 126MB, will take a while to download). Next playing at Ze Mean Bean. Friday June 21 2013. Solo jazz guitar. Wine bar and restaurant, 1739 Fleet Street, Fells Point, Baltimore MD 21231. Other recent gigs at. Ze Mean Bean, Baltimore.
threemeninaboat.net
3880070. Three Men In A Boat
For more information from Wikipedia (you can even read the book). Click here for the Ship's log. Sign the Guest Book. It's been a year already! One of the crew did receive some global recognition. To see the movie. Click here for CV's. Chief Petty Officer Allison. We made it safely home, to a welcome party in Captain Lulu's garden. Mission Objective 2 was the trip itself. Click here. To see the progress, which was updated at the end of each day (over a night cap after supper). To see what fun we had.
threemeninaboat.ro
3880071. Three Men in a Bow Tie, Classic Comedy, comedian, entertainers from Shropshire England
Silly songs and manic monologues. The funniest thing to have come out of Shropshire in a long long while. Edinburgh Festival 4 Star reviews. Design by www.virtual-shropshire.co.uk.
threemeninabowtie.co.uk
3880072. Three Men in a Bow Tie, Classic Comedy, comedian, entertainers from Shropshire England
Silly songs and manic monologues. The funniest thing to have come out of Shropshire in a long long while. Edinburgh Festival 4 Star reviews. Design by www.virtual-shropshire.co.uk.
threemeninabowtie.com
3880073. Park - VDX
088 - 00 74 900. Deze domeinnaam (threemeninagarage.com). Is geregistreerd bij VDX Internet Services B.V. Op dit moment heeft deze klant nog geen actieve website of heeft men er voor gekozen deze domeinnaam voor later gebruik vast te leggen. Naar de VDX Internet Services B.V. website.
threemeninagarage.com
3880074. Three Men In A Room
Three Men In A Room. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. April 23, 2012. Taylor and I made a for dummies video guide on pedestrian traffic flow on the intersection of 68th Street and Park Avenue. Making It Work: Advertising Ideas Man. April 2, 2012. Stamp: Myself on Stage with Jay-Z and Kanye West. March 26, 2012. Design I Like: De La Soul. March 26, 2012. Photo Essay: School is Boring. March 5, 2012. There are many problems in higher education one of which is that students are not engage...
threemeninaroom.wordpress.com
3880075. Three Men in a Tub
Monday, November 17, 2014. Posted by Ted Dawson. Sunday, November 16, 2014. Every now and then I see scanned pencils online that make me want to ink them. This is one. The inimitable John Buscema's Conan. Just used a Pocket Brush pen. Copying and inking is how I learned and continue to learn how to draw. Posted by Ted Dawson. Saturday, November 15, 2014. Posted by Ted Dawson. Thursday, November 13, 2014. Posted by Ted Dawson. Wednesday, November 12, 2014. Posted by Ted Dawson. Monday, November 10, 2014.
threemeninatub.blogspot.com
3880076. Three Men in a Tub
threemeninatub.com
3880077. rub-a-dub-dub, Three men in Bosnia
Rub-a-dub-dub, Three men in Bosnia. Saturday, July 22, 2006. Anyone still out deah? Alright, we are needing a loyaly report. We are doing this to see if it's still necessary for us to do a picture post. HERE ARE THE RULES: You leave a comment.we will post if at minimum 5 comments (from non-family) are recieved. The comments MUST be from different people. So, is there any confusion? If you leave a comment about the confusion, you do count as a person. Beffan Rubby= Match made in Heaven. So don't go away.
threemeninbosnia.blogspot.com
3880078. Three Men in Kilts
The Craic Dealer.Music and More. Cottage Creations Gift Shop. Three Men in Kilts. Three Men in Kilts. The Craic Dealer.Music and More. Cottage Creations Gift Shop. I am taking part in the 2015 Great Cycle Challenge and my goal is to pedal 350 miles throughout June to fight kids' cancer. I will be riding in memory of Pat McNamara and Gus Evangelides. Why am I doing this? Because cancer is the largest killer of children from disease in the United States - 36 children die of cancer every week.
threemeninkilts.com
3880079. Three Men In One Night
Three Men In One Night. Saturday, January 28, 2006. After a while of lying still the pounding died down a bit, and I knew I had to have an exact date if I were to figure out how old I was, whether I was a hundred and fifty-two or still twenty-five. Ever so slowly I turned my head to the right, knowing that I last saw my clock radio there. The display said 6:02 pm, April 20, 2002, Saturday. The nerve of her! Lo, I managed to mumble. Boomed a male voice, and the resting Vulcan picked up his hammering again.
threemeninonenight.blogspot.com
3880080. Welcome to Three Men and a Shovel Landscaping!
Our website is currently under construction! In the meantime, please view our portfolio by clicking here.
threemenlandscaping.com
3880081. Three Men and a Mommy
Three Men and a Mommy. Tuesday, January 13, 2015. There is a bat in the trash. When I pick Laithe up from school I always ask what his favorite thing from the day was. Yesterday he said "My favorite today is that there is a bat in the trash." His friend was throwing something away in the trash can and saw something moving. Laithe went over and looked and it was a bat! Labels: me trying to get my life together. Monday, January 12, 2015. Where do I go from here? I think I was wrong. It's frustrating an...
threemenmommy.blogspot.com
3880082. Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters
Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters. Share their joys of piecing and making quilts. Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters. Polly, Julia, Barbara. Saturday, November 23, 2013. 8230; as a Quilter. There is still time to leave a comment for your chance to win my 4 yards of 100% cotton quilting fabric here. I have decided now to make a series of Sailboat. Art quilts. So I took this picture, which is a little different from the other one. So now … I’m getting ideas for a third “Sailboat.”. Links to this post. To be e...
threemennonitequiltingsisters.blogspot.com
3880083. Buy MADE in USA | Reviews of Quality American Products
Buy MADE in USA. Reviews of Quality American Products. Handmade Wood Lap Desks for Laptop. March 16, 2015. Custom handmade wood lap desk with shredded foam insulation fabric cushion. These lap desks are handmade and sown in Eugene Oregon. They are one of a kind with multiple uses, anything from cross-word puzzles, to watching NetFlix on your iPad. I tend to use mine to hold my laptop. We highly recommend Lap of Luxury Lap Desks handcrafted in Eugene OR. Http:/ www.luxurylapdesk.com/. December 1, 2014.
threemenonabike.com
3880084. Three men on a bike «
Follow the Team Live. Win Razorlight VIP Tickets. Win Spector VIP Tickets. Win We Are Scientists Tickets. Howard Jones – Concert on your Couch. Own a Custom Designed Peavey Guitar. Al Murray – Pub Landlord meet and greet VIP tickets. Midge Ure: Concert On Your Couch. Win Lianne La Havas VIP Tickets. The Three Men on a Bike Team finally made it to Lands End, after a gruelling 10 day, 926 mile epic cycle ride raising over 40,000 for Children in Need and Music for All. Then we’re off, only 63 miles to...
threemenonabike.org
3880086. Three men on a blog
Out with the Old, In with the New. Happy new year, belatedly :). Basically, I've started a new blog for all my film reviews, Mumby at the Movies. My first review is now up there, and soon will be all the others I've had backlogging from 2011. I'll still be linking to posts on here, but there'll be no more new film-related posts on Three Men on a Blog. Thanks for all your input on here, it's greatly appreciated, here's to a great 2012 :). Monday, January 02, 2012. Mumby at the Movies. Top 10 of 2011.
threemenonablog.blogspot.com
3880088. Three Men On A Walk
Thursday, 21 May 2015. Tryfan and Glyder Fach. Well today has had to have been our toughest days climbing so far. With the plan of doing Tryfan at 917m (3010') we also scaled Glyder Fach at 994m. The good news for us and the reason we did two of the most popular major peaks of Snowdonia in one day was the fact that they were next door neighbours, but this not make it any easier. We however did NOT choose this route and walked round underneath it, and even from our point of view it looked immense and inti...
threemenonawalk.blogspot.com
3880089. threemenonehole | A topnotch WordPress.com site
A topnotch WordPress.com site. Box 1 Our Iliad: Here is presented what we keep of the Homeric Iliad: what is its general movement, its Weiterlesen →. Box 2 The Iliad, here and now : Here is presented the association we made cith a contemporary situation, particularly Weiterlesen →. Box 3 The Troya golf club: The encounter of box 1 and 2 give birth to this third one who Weiterlesen →. Bloggen auf WordPress.com. Bloggen auf WordPress.com.
threemenonehole.wordpress.com
3880090. 3 Men & A Mommy
3 Men and A Mommy. The doings of Shaun, Emily, Ethan, and Spencer. Tuesday, February 16, 2010. I have a new blog! Check it out at emily-n-co.blogspot.com. Monday, July 13, 2009. Some of you may believe we have fallen of the planet. Truth is we don't have the Internet right now. And just because we're not informing you of all the crazy things our boys do doesn't mean the craziness has seized. So hang in there, we'll be back. Thursday, March 5, 2009. Just today Ethan slammed Spencers little pinky in their ...
threemenonemommy.blogspot.com
3880091. threemenoneshed.tel
Domain registered by - 123-reg/Webfusion.
threemenoneshed.tel
3880092. Three Men, One Summer Abroad
Three Men, One Summer Abroad. Tuesday, June 23, 2009. Brett "Not Exactly Indiana" Jones. We set out on Friday with a new leader and a new strategy. Our leader was Brett. Up to this point of the trip we had given him a hard time on not having any idea where we are. So what do you do when you entrust directions to a man who could get lost in a supermarket? You turn a blind eye to time and pray that you get to the ultimate destination. Thank you Jean and Phillip. After leaving our hosts, we decided to stop ...
threemenonesummerabroad.blogspot.com
3880093. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ threemenredhead.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
threemenredhead.wordpress.com
3880094. threemenseekingmonsters.net
threemenseekingmonsters.net
3880095. www.threement.com – このドメインはお名前.comで取得されています。
threement.com
3880096. Three Men Talking About Things They Kinda Know About | colm keegan | kalle ryan | stephen james smith
Three Men Talking About Things They Kinda Know About. Colm Keegan's Blog. Kalle Ryan's Bandcamp Page. Stephen James Smith's website. The brownbread mixtape blog. Three Men Talking on Facebook. Three Men Talking on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Ooh la la. Three Men Talking in Paris! February 4, 2014, 12:53 pm. Tags: centre culturel irlandais. Three men talking about things they kinda know about. September 18, 2013, 8:45 am.
threementalking.wordpress.com
3880097. 3M Entertainment |
NEW MUSIC: D3VIN "ALONZO". DEVIN "Heartbreak Kid" - Available Now, Download Today! Bugg Marley 'Just Cuz' - Available Now,Download Today! La’Dre Roberts x The Marauders Cover Fetty Wap’s Trap Queen”. Louisiana based singer/song writer La’Dre Roberts teamed up with production/song writing team The Marauders for a cover of Fetty Wap’s Trap Queen. 73 days ago 0 Comments. New Music: D3VIN ‘ALONZO’ Listen Here! Told ya’ll we had new music coming, and this is only the beginning! 399 days ago 0 Comments. HBK&#8...
threementertainment.com
3880098. Three Men, Two Dogs, and a Lady
Three Men, Two Dogs, and a Lady. Within the chaos of our lives is the love and energy that keeps us together! Sunday, January 6, 2008. We spent many spring evenings watching Jaden's first season of soccer with Farmington's under 10 traveling team! Andy and Jaden on a swing at a park we frequented. Dumping Jaden off the swing - who's the kid here? Jaden, Sapphire and Dominick on our patio, I think we were admiring the new flowers now that the weather had warmed up in June! 4th of July 2007. Jaden and Domi...
threementwodogsandalady.blogspot.com
3880099. Three men up a mountain - Home
Three men up a mountain. On September 11th Gareth Harrison, Barry Tyson and Paul Greaves will be leaving the shores of sunny England in order to cycle up the Tour De France. S most iconic mountain, Mont Ventoux. We will be ascending Mont Ventoux 3 times from 3 different towns at the base from sun up to sundown, sounds easy? Just check out the You Tube video below, he did the ascent only once. The challenge is known as the Club des Cingles:. Http:/ www.clubcinglesventoux.org/. Create a free website.
threemenupamountain.weebly.com
3880100. still feel the butterflies
Still feel the butterflies. Meowsings (a comm for all my Merlin fic). Leon and Morgana (hey, it could happen). Gwen and Everybody (allllll her flavours, bb). Oh hai thar. This is my personal eljay. If you want my fic, go join. 12 September 2020 @ 03:10 pm. This eljay is friends only. ALL MY MERLIN FIC IS NOW DELETED. Please don't ask for membership to my fic comm or ask for a copy of my Merlin fic. A Note on Twitter: Sorry, but I won't let you follow me unless we've actually interacted before. Vote for G...
threemeows.livejournal.com
3880101. threemermaids.com
The perfect casino game for me. I love those incredible hulk slots. March 5th, 2013. I like to play games online. If you are looking for online slots. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I have thing to do and that I should stop playing games because it is so easy to spend the whole day playing games and times go quickly when you are having fun and that is why I have to be careful when I play games online. February 6th, 2013. The new window need to be up and running by the end of next week. I seem to ...
threemermaids.com
3880102. Home :: The Three Merry Lads
The Three Merry Lads. Welcome To Our Website. The Three Merry Lads. Threemerryladspub.co.uk User Agreement. Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill. 10 Complaints If you believe that your intelle...
threemerryladspub.co.uk
3880103. ThreeMerryWidows (T. B.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Sep 1, 2016.
threemerrywidows.deviantart.com