SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 12 / (312840 - 312893)

312840. Web Page Under Construction
This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon. This Domain Is Registered with Network Solutions.
taleiallc.com
312841. OurWeddingDay.com :: Angelo & Talei
The Magical Story of How We Met. Message to Family and Friends. Saturday, January 07, 2012. Aloha and Welcome to our Website! We hope you are able to find all the information that you need here. After a long four years of courtship, despite being apart for what was sometimes years at a time, it has finally come to this - a Wedding! If you are attending the wedding and are wondering what to wear at either event (ceremony or reception), we would advise everyone to be dressed in comfortable semi-formal atti...
taleiandangelo.ourweddingday.com
312842. Talei and LeGran
Wednesday, March 24, 2010. 62 days and counting.but who is? Shooting our engagements in Hawaii was well.what do you say? You can't compete with the beauty of Hawaii. Anyway, we've posted a couple on FB and if I can figure this thing out I'll post a couple others here. Thursday, March 4, 2010. Welcome to our blog! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). La SAAL de la tierra-Lobendahn's. Adriu's 8th Birthday Party. The Elite Life of Kai Kamai. Finding My Own Voice. 62 days and counting.but who is?
taleiandlegran.blogspot.com
312843. Talei & Zak :: Official Website
FULL WEBSITE COMING SOON.
taleiandzak.com
312844. Mitt liv som Taleia
Mitt liv som Taleia. Alt hva dagene er fyllt av, det være seg hage, dans, turer og dagligdagse hendinger. 14 jul. 2009. Er så innmari glad i dette beddet! Men ser at det blir tømmerhogst i hagen til våren. Rart hvor fort trær vokser! Det er forresten ikke bare trær, de fleste busker må tynnes ut. Fagerbusken min må få seg en ny plass, lurer på hvor stor rot det er på den. Fikk forresten stussa den litt da jeg til min forskrekkelse oppdaget et stort hvepsebol i grenene! Lagt inn av Taleia. 26 jun. 2009.
taleiashage.blogspot.com
312845. www.taleiasoftware.com
Este dominio se encuentra desactivado. Si te interesa activarlo, contáctanos a través de quiero@estedominio.es.
taleiasoftware.com
312846. TALEÏ BUTEL
Central Saint Martins, London. Your Custom Text Here. Central Saint Martins, London.
taleibutel.com
312847. Talei Capital
Subscribe to RSS feed. We See The Possibilites. You See The Return. Using Mathematics and Statistics. Disclaimer & Risk Disclosure.
taleicapital.com
312848. Hacked By Sul6an Hacker
LooK To oTheR Sec :D. ConTact : MsN : ii@Hotmail.Com. MsN : S-@Hotmail.Com MsN : Vp@Hotmail.Com. Greets To : z7F HaCkEr - Dhom501 -DaFoor- Bin Laden HaCkER - Dr.F9Lah - Th3 J0k3R - Ejram 7rb - Ben 305 - aL.BrNs-7-Cavani - S4udi.RjH -. Turki – Necolas –Exploit- Mr.D SpIDeR - HdooA - O X Y G E N - Mr.ReRo - Evil Dead - 9aL7 aL7yLy - Silver Hacker.
taleid.com
312849. My Bloggity-Blog | My Blog, about bloggy things on my mind.
My Blog, about bloggy things on my mind. I have been thinking of starting a new blog. I want to start a story or I guess even a diary of sorts where I (the fictional character ) talk of my day to day goings on. A little stumped on the story at the moment, but wanted to ask opinions and possibly any advice you guys would have? And should I tell people its a work of fiction? Or leave it as is? I am a little concerned that people may think its real (unlikely) but you never know. A pawn in the game of thrones.
taleidawson.wordpress.com
312850. ...i una brisa suau i rebel m'envolta...
Diumenge, 23 de maig de 2010. Sempre m'ha quedat el dubte de si realment era jo i la meva estelada en aquell "últim" concert de brams. Amb ganes de sortir, d'estiu, de sol, de terrasseta, de concerts, de nits amb un cel serè, d'amics i amigues, d'haver fet tota la feina que havia de fer. Aquest any serà diferent: sense nens, sense cuidar nens després d'uns quants anys de fer-ho. i tremp queda lluny, massa lluny. i com serà aquest estiu? Diumenge, de maig 23, 2010. Dissabte, 22 de maig de 2010. Dilluns, 1...
taleietaxica.blogspot.com
312851. Taleigao Bachao Abhiyan
Monday, August 18, 2008. PRESS NOTE - TBA Condemns sabotage of Gram Sabha of Taleigao Village. The Taleigao Bachao Abhiyan on behalf of the citizens of Taleigao expresses its shock and moral outrage at the manner in which the Sarpanch of the Village Panchayat of Taleigao made a mockery of the Gram Sabha of Taleigao and did not allow genuine concerns of the villagers to be raised. Tuesday, August 5, 2008. Tuesday, July 29, 2008. In the face of the erosion of common property resources, the protection and c...
taleigaobachaoabhiyan.blogspot.com
312852. Taleigha (Kristina) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 312 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Photog...
taleigha.deviantart.com
312853. taleigha20 (leigha mitchell) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 231 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
taleigha20.deviantart.com
312854. NOTHING SPECIAL
Reblogged 1 week ago from cknd. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am awake. Reblogged 1 week ago from roseferncal. When boys smile, i die. Reblogged 1 week ago from tortillah. How to parallel park:. 1) Park somewhere else. Reblogged 1 week ago from roseferncal. Reblogged 1 week ago from acomas. Well one of us is going to have to change. Reblogged 1 week ago from heart. Reblogged 1 week ago from punkcode. Reblogged 1 week ago from roseferncal. Reblogged 1 week ago from ruinedchildhood. Love and hip hop.
taleighat.tumblr.com
312855. Taleighmore bed and breakfast
Updated :Saturday February 03, 2007.
taleighmore.tripod.com
312856. taleiianim's blog - taleiianim - Skyrock.com
L'animation en quelque mot: une vie, partage, voyage, travaille, rêve. 21/10/2008 at 4:35 PM. 21/10/2008 at 4:50 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.14) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Tuesday, 21 October 2008 at 4:51 PM. L'animation pour personne âgée. Posted on Tuesday, 21 October 2008 at 4:50 PM.
taleiianim.skyrock.com
312857. Blog de taleil - Blog de taleil - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Je fait se blog pour rendre hommage a un ange que j'aime très fort. Mise à jour :. Mieux Qu'Ici Bas (Grégory Lemarchal - Emission de Radio). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Tu me manque aujourdhui sa fait 3 ans tu me manque plsu que tou pren soin de ma gran mere et mémé pren soing de greg je vous aime mai ange (l). Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Ou poster avec :. Dan 2 moi ...
taleil.skyrock.com
312858. Taleila (Anna) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 549 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Computer Pro...
taleila.deviantart.com
312859. Talei Loto "Fabulous Frippery"
Talei Loto "Fabulous Frippery". Writer of Women's Fiction. Lover of Fashion, Avid follower of the Arts and Theatre, Passionate about Food and Wine, Wanderluster extraordinaire. I blog at TheLadyDothScribe.Blogspot.Com. I blog at TheLadyDothScribe Blogspot. Catch me on twitter: @coco dubai. Chestnut crepes and fig honey. More Submission and Fetishism. Ophelia by Elisabeth Mochner. Model: Sarah Kretschmar www.facebook.com/elisabethmophotowelten. If you’re a teen. You will love this blog!
taleiloto.tumblr.com
312860. Talei - Media and Culture Assignment
Talei - Media and Culture Assignment. An assignment for the subject Media and Culture (NM1101). Friday, June 5, 2009. A message to the lecturer. A message to the lecturer;. If you get bored reading before the end, I suggest looking at the posts 'What is New Media' (below) and 'Timelines'. What is New Media? According to ask.com, the definition of new is “just found, discovered, or learned”. But is what is considered new actually new? However, for the purposes of this essay, New Media is seen as the most ...
taleimediaandculture.blogspot.com
312861. taleimichelle (Talei Hickey) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. August 23, 1989. Last Visit: 261 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
taleimichelle.deviantart.com
312862. Official website of Talein "Kia Talein Anderson"
Listen to DLS Radio Show. Welcome to Talein.com. And welcome to Talein.com . Be sure to purchase my. You can purchase on the player to the right of this welcome message. Thanks for visiting my official website. I invite you to browse the website and purchase my music, check my itinerary, watch my videos, and view my photos. If you like to connect with me via social networks. You can do so via, facebook, myspace, twitter, and linkedin. Sell music on itunes at ReverbNation.com. HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW".
talein.com
312863. kundhela
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
taleindia.blogspot.com
312864. taleing.com | People tales and stories!
People tales and stories! May 12, 2015. One comment so far. Proudly powered by WordPress.
taleing.com
312865. A Tale in Motion - Thesis 2007 RIT
taleinmotion.com
312866. TaleinOnline.com - Fun times, event and information
Fun times, event and information. September 20, 2013. By Calgary SEO Marketing. Generating compelling content is perhaps an important part to build your web business, because a lot more informational as well as engaging your articles is, the a lot more visitors you’ll get aimed at your web. But how can you create persuasive content that could draw individuals to your internet site and keep them ever coming back repeatedly? Using Social media for Written content Research. In June with this year Zynga.
taleinonline.com
312867. Tale International: Leadership Training, HR Training, Innovation Boot Camp, Employability Courses, Continuing Education Delhi, India
Follow us on :. US 1-424-666-2786 India 91-931-196-6611. Get Trained and Get Hired. MIS and Business Accounting. Top 10 IT Skills. Custom Learning Solutions For. Raquo; Behavioural Training. Raquo; Assessment Services. Raquo; Technical Training. Raquo; HR Training. Raquo; Leadership Training. TALE offers cutting-edge learning solutions to Indian corporates, companies, universities, technology majors, training corporations and publishing houses. Raquo; Soft Skills Training. Raquo; Leadership Programme.
taleinternational.com
312868. Tale in the Kitchen
Panini con due farine. Venerdì 29 novembre 2013. Adoro fare il pane in casa! Da soddisfazione, ok: non è la soddisfazione della vita, ma mette di buon umore ;-). La ricetta di oggi è super semplice.e in poco più di un'ora avrete i vostri panini Home Made! Ingredienti per 4 panini:. 125 grammi di farina 00, 125 grammi di farina integrale, mezza bustina di lievito, 160 grammi di acqua, un cucchiaino da caffè di sale, un cucchiaino da thé di zucchero. Posted by Tale in the Kitchen. Mercoledì 27 novembre 2013.
taleinthekitchen.blogspot.com
312870. taleintherainforrest
The Guy – Finding the Sweet Spot. July 18, 2012. Note that this post is loosely related to my first post… but I guess that is the whole point of this blog. Ok, here we go again: another definition. What is the. According to one of definitions found in the Urban Dictionary. Is the place in a room where one can experience optimal enjoyment of the speaker configuration. I’m going to take some editorial liberties here, and paraphrase (in order to shoehorn this definition into my context of. The sweet spot is.
taleintherainforrest.wordpress.com
312871. Tale into the water
Desde pequeña le había tenido miedo a la muerte, era un sentimiento terrible, me sentía indefensa ante las garras de la vida, que año tras año me arrebataba oportunidades. Pero parece que ese 13 de febrero todo cambió, mi corazón se quedo frío, no logré asimilarlo. Ni hoy en día parece que pueda hacerlo. Y me faltan palabras para agradecerte todo. Lo que has echo por la que hoy aquí se confiesa. Y no, ya no le tengo miedo a la muerte, es más, si sucede, se que estarás ahí para abrazarme. 191;Y, sabes?
taleintothewater.blogspot.com
312872. taleisenberg.net
taleisenberg.net
312873. taleishaheath101 - Home
Create a free website.
taleishaheath101.weebly.com
312874. taleishanewbill
Video Story #2: Allie. How Social Media Has Changed the Way We Receive Breaking News. Video Story: Aspen Laboy. Online links/ Web pages design/Legal Recap. One Man Can Change The World: Insight on UNL Alumni Donovon Allen. Jodeane Brownlee and Matt Barros MavRadio Recap. West Side or East Side? Choose at the House of Loom. KETV’s Kyle Gravlin and Tanner Kahler Recap. Modern Superwoman Sunni James makes the balance of career, home, and life easy. A Series of Unfortunate Events. Video Story #2: Allie.
taleishanewbill.wordpress.com
312875. Taleisin - Adventure Machine!
Taleisin - Adventure Machine! January 12, 2017. When you own an adventure machine like Taleisin, there’s no shortage of adventures. After our little adventure with Taleisin in Bon Accord Harbor we talked about the situation and what could have been done better. Sure, we didn’t break anything and nobody got injured, but that d. January 08, 2017. January 06, 2017. While I was at it, I got Lin to supervise me replacing the Sika. Back on the Grid. January 04, 2017. Back on the tidal grid! January 02, 2017.
taleisin.com
312876. taleism (Tale) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Live, love, breathe animation! Film and Animation / Student. Deviant for 8 Years. August 16, 1994. I don't care about pageviews! This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Sep 17, 2006. Why," you ask?
taleism.deviantart.com
312877. Taleist - Content Marketing for Australia and the UK
Content Marketing for Australia and the UK. Training & Libraries. 5 Secrets of Marketing Your Business Online (When You Don’t Have Time). Publish your ebook like a professional. Brand journalism for companies that have stories to tell. Business blog writers for businesses that want to get noticed. Business book mentor – Get help writing your business book. Taleist in the media. Get more leads from your website in 60 minutes. Don’t show this message again. Don't be a boring writer. The weekly Talemaking p...
taleist.com
312878. Tale i Tel Aviv
Tale i Tel Aviv. Og tiden i Israel avsluttes. 1 Kaféene i Tel Aviv. Overalt, hele tiden. Avslappet, variert, men likevel forutsigbart. 15% i tips og meny på engelsk, eller hebraisk om du føler for det. 2 Havet. Blått, fint stort og ikke minst at det er Middelhavet. Har dessverre ikke dratt på stranda like mye som jeg kunne, men likevel. Det er et must å bo nærme havet. 5 Billig tog og buss. 8 Oliven, olivenolje, hummus, tchina (tahini), aubergine, persille, koriander. 9 Jordbær om vinteren. Men enn så le...
taleitelaviv.blogspot.com
312879. Taleithea's Tails' - Serving Pets and Their People too!
Taleithea's Tails' - Serving Pets and Their People too! Welcome to My Home! Welcome to Taleithea's Tails' where your pets get the Best! BASIC FEES AND PET SERVICES. Welcome to Taleithea's Tails' where your pets get the Best! ANIMAL BEHAVIORIST and PSYCHOLOGIST. Shy Cats, Crazy Cats, Large and Small Exotics, birds, small animals too! Unconditional love is what I share with your pet as they share with us. Peace of mind is what you will have with your family pet in my care. Who is Alpha in your home? We hon...
taleitheastails.com
312880. Talei Yoga - Yoga Instructor - Mooresville, NC and Lake Norman area
Talei began her yoga practice while living in London. Four different locations and various times available. Client feedback of Talei Yoga.
taleiyoga.com
312881. TaLeiza J. Calloway | Journalist. Storyteller.
Paula Sok: Taking Nothing for Granted. Tying the Bundle of Leadership. Not Your Average Beauty Queen. Cover Story: Blazing a Path. Mural offers lesson in collaboration. 10-year-old steps in as lead drummer for show. Food shelf drive targets growing need. Program brings cultures together. A catalyst for change.
taleizacalloway.com
312882. taleizem's blog - ♔ - Skyrock.com
8202;   . 19/02/2011 at 5:31 AM. 23/08/2012 at 3:36 AM. Subscribe to my blog! The blog's author only accepts comments from Skyrock members. You haven't logged in. Click here to post a comment using your Skyrock username. And a link to your blog, as well as your photo, will be automatically added to your comment. Posted on Tuesday, 02 August 2011 at 8:29 AM. Edited on Thursday, 23 August 2012 at 3:36 AM. The blog's author only accepts comments from Skyrock members. You haven't logged in. Post to my blog.
taleizem.skyrock.com
312883. tal college
Friday, April 14, 2006. Local Government Areas of Queensland. Local Government Areas of Queensland, Australia. Shire of Aramac, Queensland. Shire of Atherton, Queensland. Shire of Aurukun, Queensland. Shire of Banana, Queensland. Shire of Barcaldine, Queensland. Shire of Beaudesert, Queensland. Shire of Biggenden, Queensland. Shire of Blackall, Queensland. Shire of Boonah, Queensland. Shire of Boulia, Queensland. Shire of Bowen, acrobat reader free download. City of Bundaberg, Queensland. Shire of Isisfo...
talej62.blogspot.com
312884. Taleja0 (Marta) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 16 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Added to...
taleja0.deviantart.com
312885. TaleJam
Monday, February 4, 2013. TaleJam Round 2 Complete! 5PM has struck, and TaleJam round #2 is wrapped! The three completed entries for this round are as follows -. Adam Lyon - The Desert Cubes. Tyler Hicks - Memory Layne. Travis Baldree - The Curtain. Zid has an unfinished longer work, so rather than submit it just yet, he opted to send in a Pirate Ballad. Pirates are cool. Zidders - Pirate Ballad. Already looking forward to next week's. Sunday, January 27, 2013. TaleJam #2 - Mysterious Object. An incomple...
talejam.blogspot.com
312886. talejandro1 | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. I’m gonna miss all of you guys and I’ve connected with all of you, even just by being in class and sitting next to you. What the hell is wrong with these people, what are they scared of? Why is the education of race and equality(of any kind) so intimidating? What The F* *? Side note: If you don’t know who Sarah Baartman is, she’s a 19. Why would anyone think that making this awful cake is okay and cutting the genitals for a mock female mutilation is funny? This shows igno...
talejandro1.wordpress.com
312887. Cloud Hosting
Ci complimentiamo per l'acquisto! Questa pagina attesta la corretta attivazione del pacchetto Cloud Hosting.
talejashoes.com
312888. The Peripherally Thinking Recreation - Talejavas
The Peripherally Thinking Recreation - Sin City. The Biggest Rescali Pennies Can Buy. The Peripherally Thinking Recreation. The Uniformly Resisting Confession. Det är många material att beakta när man ska bygga hus. Jag har väldigt liten koll, måste jag erkänna - som många, antar jag. Timmerpanel. Kakel, stengolv. Valen känns oändliga och man vill ju självklart att allt ska kännas perfekt då man låter bygga ett hus från grunden! Åka iväg och bli bortskämd. Bord i vardagsrum till nytta. Verkligen ett bra ...
talejavas.insidebigbrother.net
312889. The Plentiful Sea-Road - Talejavas
The Plentiful Sea-Road - Do You Believe In Magic. Let Your Fingers Do The Walking Through The Kolinn. A really cool discoball. Guess what I did yesterday? I bought a crystal chandelier. I've hung it up in the livingroom. I think that it looks really nice there actually. It's like a really cool discoball. If you shine a light on it in the dark the crystals reflects the light in a really cool way. So if you want to party, get one of these!
talejavas.premierecards.net
312890. Talej Business Services
Earn, Invest and Grow. Earn, Invest and Grow. W w w t a l e j b u s i n e s s .b i z. Talej Business Services Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE. Tel: 44 (0)20 3322 8343, Email: info@talejbusiness.biz. Welcome to Talej Business Services. We have two business Clusters: Music (Lomond Grove Record and Lomond Grove Studio) and Services (CamerFreight Express and Talej Consultancy) - both comprising world-class businesses and brands.
talejbusiness.biz
312891. 泰安乐居网--taleju.com
泰安乐居 房产 家居 家具 家电 家装家饰 购房团 泰安房产信息网. 泰安有怎样的10个人 说不服不行 到底是谁这么牛 让我心生敬畏. 七夕 8月20号 相约泰安乐居网 天竹佳苑喊你去看房. 原标题 新广告法拟禁房产广告 距天安门XX分钟 表述 京华时报讯(记者袁国礼)昨天,国家工商总局官网上发布与 广. 置业顾问常娟说 天竹佳苑8月20号七夕来看房吧 限量房源,媒体团购价 4920元起,95折看房入口 团购入口. 什么 10元就可以泡温泉 没错 就是10元 戳图知详情 夏天,任性一回. 产登记 8296906 市场管理 8296979. 交易抵押 8296976 房产策划 8336613. 房产监察 8296806 监督电话 8228866. 5克拉8086999安居 金域缇香5360066安居 上上城61269776127977安居 幸福里2190666.
taleju.com
312892. talejunkie
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds! A busy-buzzy mom's kitchenomics, journal and retrospects. TrulyRichClub.com - Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time? Monday, December 3, 2012. It's gonna be a perfectly ladybug day! Got the idea here. Then I made some modifications to make it more appealing. Will then post about other DIYS I made soon so watch out for that. Oh! By the way, December 15th is also gonna be my 31st birthday! Labels: ladybug themed birthday. Put in ...
talejunkie.com
312893. Taleju's Welt
Mein Leben ist ein Hämmerchenspiel. Freitag, 15. April 2016. Es ist nun schon eine Weile her, dass ich meinen letzten Blogpost hier verfasst habe. Und ich wünsche, ich könnte dir sagen, wie gut es mir geht. Dass mir die Sonne quasi aus dem Hintern scheint. Leider ist dem nicht so. Leider kommt nach so einem Hoch oftmals auch wieder ein Tief. Und genau das kam. Langsam, schleichend. Hat sich von hinten an mich angepirscht. Freizeit wurde wieder zum Luxusgut. Denn anstatt mir Ruhe und Entspannung zu gönnen...
talejusworld.blogspot.com