SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 16 / (325280 - 325334)

325280. Tales from a Future OB/GYN
Tales from a Future OB/GYN. Monday, December 22, 2008. Found this and wanted to share:. Twas the night before Christmas. And up on OB. A nurse yelled "Thick mec, I need a delee! Were all hung with care. In hopes they'll deliver. And stop pulling their hair. The patients were screaming. In their labor beds. While visions of epidurals. Danced in their heads. The staffing is short. With no one on call. Every warmer is dirty. And sits in the hall. Just when I thought. There's an end to this hell. Just saw th...
talesfromafutureobgyn.blogspot.com
325281. Tales from a Games Store » conversational humour overheard in store!
Tales from a Games Store. Conversational humour overheard in store! November 21, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! 2014 Tales from a Games Store. Back to Top ↑.
talesfromagamestore.com
325282. Tales from A Garden
Musings and photos from a little suburban garden.and other random happenings as they occur! Scatter seeds of kindness wherever you go! Tuesday, June 23, 2015. Lots of colour at the moment in the garden,we have had some sunshine through the clouds,very dry and humid at times,but the garden is enjoying the conditions! Written by Kathleen @. Links to this post. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. Just sharing a few pics of my garden as it's a lovely sunny day out there! Written by Kathleen @. Links to this post. The w...
talesfromagarden.blogspot.com
325283. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromagarden.wordpress.com
325284. Tales from Agelen – ******** & Dragons PBEM Adventures
Dungeons and Dragons PBEM Adventures. Scroll down to content. 63 The Foul Stink of Victory. With the coast declared more or less clear to the South East and the trolls lair, Gordon suggests they head that way with all haste, their time down here is limited and they have a fair bit to get through. Turning to the group the paladin speaks. ” Gordon is correct our time here is limited let us see where those trolls came from.”. In one of the alcoves is a pile of loot and there has been no attempt to cover or ...
talesfromagelen.net
325285. As Told By A Ginger
As Told By A Ginger. Friday, October 14, 2011. Today's finds: cute Engagement photos. Friday, October 7, 2011. Today's find: Those "really? Wednesday, October 5, 2011. That my best friend's wedding is in a week and a half! So much fun stuff coming up :). That stores are now selling CANDY CORN in preparation for Halloween :). This little lady and her being so cuddly lately. These hair styles :). Labels: what Im loving wednesday. Monday, October 3, 2011. Here is what the first weekend entailed! Personalize...
talesfromaginger.blogspot.com
325286. Tales from a Gnomad
Sunday, July 24, 2011. After spending a whole day at the Portland Antique Show, we drove into the city to stay two days at the Benson. The Benson is right in the heart of the city and is historic and an experience in itself. Free coffee and papers in the morning and happy hour and jazz at night. Service is with a smile! Sunday, January 31, 2010. Guest Writer for clotheslinefinds.blogspot.com. Thursday, October 15, 2009. Eyes Wide Open - Israel - Haim Tabakman. Wednesday, October 14, 2009.
talesfromagnomad.blogspot.com
325287. Tales From A Grand By Window
Tales From A Grand By Window. Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
talesfromagranbywindow.blogspot.com
325288. Main |
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis. Vitae feugiat sapien ante eget. Cras elit nisl, rhoncus nec iaculis ultricies, feugiat eget sapien. Phasellus elit dolor, porttitor id consectetur sit amet, posuere id magna. Donec vel neque in neque porta venenatis sed sit amet lectus. Ac felis tellus adipiscing porttitor id. Sollicitudin imperdiet arcu, vitae dignissim est posuere id. Justo eu nunc interdum ultrices.
talesfromagrandfather.com
325289. Lovers & Latchkeys: Tales From a Greenwich Village Girlhood
Lovers and Latchkeys: Tales From a Greenwich Village Girlhood. Monday, January 27, 2014. Sex and Sinclair Lewis. WINTER in Manhattan. On the Down escalator, cradling my stack of overdue library books, I am taking one last dip into Sinclair Lewis's "Arrowsmith," wallowing in the agony Martin feels after his wife’s death. No, no, Martin, don’t do it! Don’t give out the vaccine to everyone and ruin your experiment! Science is at stake! He is good-looking enough for me to believe his story. His porcelain...
talesfromagreenwichvillagegirlhood.blogspot.com
325290. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.backstagepazz.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
talesfromagroupie.blogspot.com
325291. Tales from a Half Street
Wednesday, November 20, 2013. Martelle Christian Church Pumpkin Bars. My mom grew up going to a little church in eastern Iowa. It was the kind that had a pot luck after church once a month, a Ladies' Aid society and that would send care packages to it's member's grandchildren when they went to college. Every so many years, this church also put out a cook book chalk full of delicious. Recipes. Nearly all of my favorite baking recipes comes from one of these books. Pumpkin bars. Like, now. This year, not.
talesfromahalfstreet.blogspot.com
325292. talesfromahandmadehome
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
talesfromahandmadehome.blogspot.com
325293. Tales from a happy house.
Friday, 14 August 2015. Sun and Cloud, In and Out. Oh, you lot are so lovely! Thank you so much for your generous comments and for your votes. I really appreciate it. We continue to meander our way through the school holidays in a generally happy fashion. I am always cheered (maybe that's not the right word - bolstered? I sometimes forget, despite the incessant squawking of the seagulls. Do you remember them? For some reason they love to use it on the trampoline. I feared I might have built it up too muc...
talesfromahappyhouse.com
325294. Tales From A High Chair
Tales From A High Chair. One Mummy's experience of baby-led weaning. Sunday, 8 January 2012. Another three weeks or so have passed and what can I say other than. so many toys, so little time! It's been a particularly eventful three weeks what with Christmas and Violet starting to crawl, stand, wave and give kisses! We had our first Christmas turkey dinner out with crazy Nana, Grumps, Uncle Johnny and Auntie Tracey and Violet was impeccably behaved other than throwing her first sprout underneath the table.
talesfromahighchair.blogspot.com
325295. Tales From a High School Fashionista | Peek Into the World of a High School Fashionista
Tales From a High School Fashionista. Peek Into the World of a High School Fashionista. Shut Up & Draw. Asymp; Leave a comment. Shut Up and Draw. Featuring a zara jacket. Dolce Gabbana black dress. 1,875 – farfetch.com. Antonio Marras leather booties. 505 – farfetch.com. 245 – coggles.com. Asymp; Leave a comment. James Perse t shirt. 100 – avenue32.com. Diane Von Furstenberg slim pants. Steve Madden platform sandals. Valentino genuine leather handbag. Fiona Paxton feather necklace. Asymp; Leave a comment.
talesfromahighschoolfashionista.wordpress.com
325296. Tales From A Hungry Life | Stories about food, family and fun
Tales From A Hungry Life. August 4, 2015. Must-Reads for Summer and Beyond. Food, family, fun, laughter. 8212; talesfromahungrylife @ 7:25 am. Tags: best YA novels. Tales From A Hungry Life. Yes, I’ll admit it. Whether I’m by the pool, sitting outside on a lazy Spring or cool Autumn day, or watching the snow fall endlessly, I’m that dork/nerd with a book in my hands. From touching memoirs to thrillers to YA reads, I’m always hooked by a great story. Here are some books you will enjoy too. Meet Mona, a 7.
talesfromahungrylife.wordpress.com
325297. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromajet.wordpress.com
325301. Tales From a K-1 Classroom
Wednesday, March 4, 2015. So, I have been MIA for a couple of months. I have had some technical difficulties. For those of you who really know me well, I am pretty well versed with computers and troubleshooting my issues and figuring technology out. Well, I was being stubborn and wanted to figure this difficulty out on my own. So, to make a long story short, I finally figured it out and I'M BACK! This is what the Zakar's have been up to in the last few months! Our new science unit. We are all EXPERTS!
talesfromak-1classroom.blogspot.com
325303. tales from a kitchen
Tales from a kitchen. Tales from a kitchen. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 376 other followers. Beneath that whipped topping you'll find a fried fruit pie. #yum. July 15, 2015. July 15, 2015. Bacon-Avocado Salad with Garlic Dressing. I saw this salad recipe on the MyFitnessPal blog. Bacon-Avocado Salad with Garlic Dressing. Prep Time: 10-15 minutes. Cook Time: 5-10 minutes (pan-fry bacon), 30-45 minutes (bake bacon). 1 Tbsp olive oil.
talesfromakitchen.wordpress.com
325304. Tales from a Kitchen Counter
Tales from a Kitchen Counter. Let's be honest, food makes people happy. Seeing it, eating it, making it, sharing it; food is my happy place. Saturday, June 28, 2014. It's that time of year again! Summer has set in across the country and with it's warm weather, sunshine and long days, it is time to start sharing recipes again (hey, I'm a high school teacher, I don't get a lot of time during the year to make elaborate food! Oh and it's TOMATO TIME! 4-5 large ripe tomatoes, cut in half. 1 small lime, juiced.
talesfromakitchencounter.blogspot.com
325305. www.talesfromalawyersdesk.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of RICKS CHEAP DOMAINS. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
talesfromalawyersdesk.com
325306. Tales From A Leapling
talesfromaleapling.com
325307. Tales from Avondale
A fun tale of a couple and their crazy adventures in life as a family! Wednesday, September 14, 2011. Katherine LOVES having her face painted! Anywhere we go and if they have face painting, her Daddy is standing in line with her to make sure she gets transformed into whichever character she chooses. Posted by Tales From Alexandria. Katherine had a wonderful time at her Pre-School's Open House last Friday. Posted by Tales From Alexandria. Monday, August 8, 2011. Posted by Tales From Alexandria. Now we hav...
talesfromalexandria.blogspot.com
325308. Tales from a Loud Librarian
Tales from a Loud Librarian. Chronicles from the life of the librarian and the students at PFTSTA. Get Reading: Digital Booktalks. Patrick F. Taylor Sci Tech Academy. Saturday, August 8, 2015. Students Begin on August 10th. In just two days, I will begin my 35th year of teaching and 10th year at Patrick Taylor. Legos Poject from Donor's Choose. I am ready for another school year to begin. One aspect about the library that really appeals to me is that no matter how much you plan, something fun and exc...
talesfromaloudlibrarian.com
325309. WATCH RECOMENDED MOVIE ONLINE | BEST Full Movie
WATCH RECOMENDED MOVIE ONLINE. Posted on 21.13 with No comments. Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016). Posted on 20.04 with No comments. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015). Posted on 19.23 with No comments. Posted on 17.27 with No comments. Posted on 03.01 with No comments. Posted on 03.30 with No comments. The Last One and then We Go (2015). Posted on 20.27 with No comments. Grace Stirs Up Success (2015). The Dog Who Saved Summer (2015). The Famous Five 4 (2015). A Sunday Horse (2016).
talesfromalphrodonia.blogspot.com
325310. Tales from Alyeska
Август 24, 2015. Ушел за радугу мой очень близкий друг. Я смотрю на лилии в цветнике около дома и понимаю, что не смогу больше никогда показать их ему….я не смогу показать никакие свои цветы….мы не будем больше сидеть друг напротив друга , он не напишет комментарии к моим фотографиям на Фейсбуке….я никогда не услышу его голос по телефону. Слезы наворачиваются мне на глаза и я думаю, что мне все равно, что душа бессмертна, что толку от этого бессмертия, когда нет конкретного человека? Мои дни заполнены мы...
talesfromalyeska.wordpress.com
325311. Tales from America
Monday, November 4, 2013. Friday, November 1, 2013. Thursday, October 31, 2013. He's not the hero we deserve. Monday, October 28, 2013. Saturday, October 26, 2013. Friday, October 25, 2013. Thursday, October 24, 2013. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). There was an error in this gadget. Alex Miel has created comics for many publications over the years. Most of those publications no longer exist. Coincidence? View my complete profile.
talesfromamerica.blogspot.com
325312. Tales From America
WHAT TO DO IN EGYPT. Egypt is a country like no other. Filled with rich history, and a still extremely dynamic political landscape, Egypt gave rise to one of the world’s first great civilizations. SOUTH AMERICA’S BEST BEACHES. While the first thing that comes to mind when you think of South America probably isn’t beaches, I assure you it has some of the best in the world. Vital Tips to Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck when Travelling. August 4, 2015. Discover Malta: A Quick How-To Guide. June 24, 2015.
talesfromamerica.com
325313. Tales From A Messy Kitchen
Tales From A Messy Kitchen. A Collection of my favorite recipes, dishes,and eateries. Saturday, July 23, 2011. Double Feature: Grilled Pizza on my new Grill/Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat Review. I was hoping to post about my new grill sooner, but due to operational commitments I was unable to until now. Last Saturday, Amy and I bought a new grill so we could cookout at the new house. Behold, the STOK Tower. You can see the charcoal basket under the stone in this pic. Or just a regular grilling insert.
talesfromamessykitchen.blogspot.com
325314. Tales From A Modern Bard
Tales From A Modern Bard. Tuesday, July 14, 2015. A Picture Tells 5,000 Words Challenge: "The Aspiring Artist"- Hazel West. Here's my contribution based loosely off the picture "Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Izard" by John Singleton Copley. 8220;Do promise to tell me the truth, Mr. Herselbert,” Charlotte pleaded as she reluctantly handed him her sketchbook. “I must know how bad they really are.”. 8220;May I ask what this is supposed to be, Miss Applebee? 8221; Mr. Herselbert inquired in all politeness. 8220;It&#821...
talesfromamodernbard.blogspot.com
325315. Tales from a Momtrepreneur | The trials and tribulations of motherhood
Tales from a Momtrepreneur. The trials and tribulations of motherhood. From One Mom to Another. May 12, 2013. My favorite was a roller skating cake that had licorice laces. My mom is an amazing lady that has taught me many things, she may not believe she is perfect because of choices that she made but she tried her hardest and that is all that anyone can ever ask for… perfection. The moment your children are born is is a license to be in a constant state of worry! The stages of worry…. You have become kn...
talesfromamomtrepreneur.com
325316. The Catalyst and the Priest
The Catalyst and the Priest. The battle had been fought and Heaven prevailed, but the war was far from over. A new dark approaches, spawned by man's greed, and once again humanity must rely on its reluctant champion whose role continues to blur. Is he the Catalyst of hell or God's faithless son? Regardless, he is humanity's only choice. Saturday, July 6, 2013. Did I ever tell you about the time I caught a red-mouth around this time of morning? Think I might have a bite." He said. Gerald flashed his frien...
talesfromamotel.blogspot.com
325317. Tales from a Mother
Wednesday, August 12, 2015. The Incredible Phone Debacle. This is a true story. We had just gotten back from a vacation to the east coast to visit our family and friends. It was a great trip, but it was nice to be home. I wasn't really incredibly excited to go back to work at Old Navy (I mean is anyone really excited to go back to work after a two week vacation? With my head bowed, I called Stephen. "You're going to kill me, but (deep breath) I can't find my phone.". Did you check in your bag and coat?
talesfromamother.blogspot.com
325318. Tales From An Angry Belly | the truth about my parenting, life, and faith
Tales From An Angry Belly. The truth about my parenting, life, and faith. April 21, 2015. Sometimes I walk into a room and hear parts of conversations and immediately know I should just turn around and leave. It happens a lot at our house. Today should have been a “keep walking” day but curiosity got the best of me. Lately my eight year old has been bothered by having dry eyes. Today I walked in on him explaining to his father how this dry eye epidemic has come about. Posted in Crap My Kids Say. My first...
talesfromanangrybelly.com
325320. Tales From An Autism Family
Tales From An Autism Family. Autism In Our Family. Thursday, 6 August 2015. Some autistic people like to travel. I am not one of them. I get too anxious with all the planning, actual travelling, staying in a different place, and not knowing what to expect. It is not a break for me. Staying home is more my thing. We took a big vacation at the beginning of July. We travelled to Brighton, England. It was very stressful planning for it in the midst of planning a symposium and writing a book. I told them we a...
talesfromanautismfamily.blogspot.com
325321. Tales From An Average Gamer
Tales From An Average Gamer. A blog about a mediocre gamer and his experiences in the grim darkness of the far future.(please don't sue me! Friday, 17 May 2013. Well it is over. The book has closed on the Age of Flynn within our gaming group. The ruiner of all things good in this world. As such, here is an insight into the happenings of our group over the last few weeks. But we will still make it to heaven right? Fun for all - unless you are having your stomach gnawed at by rats in a bucket. After lookin...
talesfromanaveragegamer.blogspot.com
325323. Tales from an Average Runner
Tales from an Average Runner. Thursday, September 18, 2014. NFEC 50-Mile Race Report. In my mind, this was the race that should not have happened. It defies explanation. Injured all last. Was this the best plan ever? So, on to the race. Home, sweet, home! So it was that after a rather restless night of sleeping, the alarms sounded the time to wake up, face the chilly morning, and my fate. (Duh, duh, DUH! That sounded dramatic, didn't it? Getting dressed was done quickly. Despite the crappy weather th...
talesfromanaveragerunner.blogspot.com
325324. Tales From Ancient History
Tales From Ancient History. Tales From Ancient History. Sharing Stories from the Past. You can scroll the shelf using ←. Welcome To Tales From Ancient History. 8220;I write about things which I have neither seen nor experienced… this is why readers of my works should put no faith in them whatsoever”. They are worth hearing, though. If you’re into this sort of thing). Tales from Ancient History is just for fun. You can’t like us on facebook. You can’t follow us on twitter. By The Theme Foundry.
talesfromancienthistory.com
325325. TALES FROM AN EMPTY NEST
Topical Ointments (News of the Day). Consent of the Governed (Law and Politics). Ties That Bind (Relationships). School Days (Public Schools Education). The Sporting Life (Uh, Sports). Home By Another Way (Travel). Pretty As A Picture (Photography). Wild Horses (Cars and Trucks). TALES FROM AN EMPTY NEST. I Just Love It When Guys Peel Out.". Old People Go To Miami, He's Old Isn't He? Where Do You Want Him To GO, Aspen? Definitely The Smile Of The Week.". Not Quite Dead Yet). Your Custom Text Here. Oct 31...
talesfromanemptynest.com
325326. Tales from an empty nest | What moms think about, when they finally have time to think
Tales from an empty nest. What moms think about, when they finally have time to think. Confessions of a bad mom. August 6, 2016. How did I get here? And what the hell do I do now? When Tracey my youngest son (now 16) was in grade one, he was late for school almost everyday. It got to the point where the teacher actually pulled me aside and talked to me about how “important” it was that he was on time for school. She asked me if, “everything was alright at home? I was ashamed and embarrassed. Or that I ba...
talesfromanemptynest.wordpress.com
325327. Tales From An Empty Room
Tales From An Empty Room. Reviews Of High and Low Culture. But mostly, what I are been watching on the telly. Sunday, 14 September 2008. Http:/ charliemingles.wordpress.com/. Wordpress is a much better program than Blogger and more flexible. See you over there. Remember to turn the lights out when you leave. PS: I'm the dick in the sunglasses. My little brother is the cute one with the blonde hair. I've no idea who the other two are. I think they're in Travis now. Posted by Charlie Mingles. Just a wee bit.
talesfromanemptyroom.blogspot.com
325328. Tales From Anethamacade
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. A few words about Anethacamade. What a nice situation…. August 6, 2011. Sometimes this game is just amazing…. What is going to happen if I am trying to vomit and someone is keeping my throat closed? Well, I am afraid that if you want to know what happens, you will have to wait. My computer-less vacation starts today! On the evolution of adventure mode. July 31, 2011. Caves are really well done in 0.31.12. I can only speculate what my adventure would&#82...
talesfromanethacamade.wordpress.com
325329. Tales from the City
Tales from the City. A very unofficial guide to / random retellings of events in NYC. Things to do in nyc. Monday, April 11, 2011. But i wasn't actually away. due to some ridiculously exciting recent life events, this blog has moved to:. Http:/ preggersinnyc.blogspot.com/. Posted by a new new yorker. Links to this post. Monday, January 31, 2011. Woo a new pair of (sensible, even) boots (have i mentioned how much i love boots? Posted by a new new yorker. Links to this post. Sunday, January 30, 2011. A pic...
talesfromanewnewyorker.blogspot.com
325330. Tales from an Expat Blog, Cambodia
Tales from an Expat Blog, Cambodia. Crime in Cambodia – A Sad Khmer New Year Story. April 13, 2012. Middot; 11 comments. Browsing my twitter stream yesterday afternoon I came across a series of tweets from fellow expat Cambodian blogger LTO cambodia. That caught my attention. My maid (50yo woman) saved 2mnths and borrowed against next mnth for #KNY. Gota $150 bonus from me and just got robbed by 2 boys on a moto. Casey Nelson (@LTO cambodia) April 12, 2012. Casey Nelson (@LTO cambodia) April 12, 2012.
talesfromanexpat.com
325331. talesfromanexpatdotcom | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. October 23, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
talesfromanexpatdotcom.wordpress.com
325332. Tales from a Night Bus
Tales from a Night Bus. A modern nomad, she journeys everyday from the backwoods of her hometown to her beloved capital city to eke a living. This is her little adventure. Wednesday, May 03, 2006. We haved moved to a nicer house on the web! Check my new spot here. Posted by The Consultant at 10:57 AM. Monday, November 07, 2005. Get back to work, Raya's over. Don't get me wrong. I loved my holidays. Rendang, nasi impit. Curtains, final touches on. Is naturally delegated to the single, unmarried. Perhaps o...
talesfromanightbus.blogspot.com
325333. Tales From An Inkwell - Wet Ink
Tales From An Inkwell. Start at the beginning or jump right in. There is something for everyone. Short stories. And detailed world observations. Are here for your pleasure (or heart wrenching anger/pain as some stories tend to do). With stand alone stories. There's more than one place to start. Or you could just start at the beginning. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
talesfromaninkwell.com
325334. Tales From An Introvert | The Life and Times of ME
Tales From An Introvert. Today is a Sad Day. SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS AN EXTROVERT. PHONE CAN BE SCARY THINGS. September 28, 2015. What is a pessimistic introvert? I’m constantly getting remarks about how I should smile more, talk more, be nicer, think more positive, etc. Do I disagree with them? I can't say it nicely. Science at it again! September 14, 2015. What type of introvert are you? According to a very scientific study ( Science Of Us. September 8, 2015. Why do I always dread the coming of school?
talesfromanintrovert.wordpress.com