SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 16 / (325390 - 325442)

325390. Tales from a stitching witch
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �. Tales from a stitching witch. Thursday, 20 September 2012. Well it seems blogger has changed its interface! Guess it will take me ages to sort it out now! Thursday, September 20, 2012. Wednesday, 19 September 2012. Just wondered what happened to the text background on the last post? Can't seem to change it! Wednesday, September 19, 2012. An addition to our family . So it is a long time. She is a little sweetie and we have named her Lucy with Joseph's help! Today it ...
talesfromastitchingwitch.blogspot.com
325391. Tales from Astoria
Getting Past The Grumbling. When I stop grumbling and work on being grateful, my entire demeanor changes. God gives us such amazing gifts. Initially when we recieve those gifts they may seem irritating or overwhelming because we had not necessarily planned on them becoming part of our lives. It's not about our timing. It's about God's timing and His will for us. Links to this post. The $29/week SNAP Budget Challenge. When Julie at Corner with a View. I'm a nursing mom living with my husband, toddler, and...
talesfromastoria.blogspot.com
325392. Server
Server simplifies configuring, hosting, and managing websites. The intuitive interface makes it easy to create a website, and provides advanced capabilities for professional webmasters. To use your own custom web content, you can replace this placeholder page by adding your own index file to the "Store Site Files In" folder (DocumentRoot) for this custom site.
talesfromastoryteller.com
325393. Tales from a Super Hero's Mom
Tales from a Super Hero's Mom. Wednesday, August 22, 2012. Let's try this again! It seems I'm not an excellent blogger.but I'm gonna keep trying! So, keep checking on me because there are some big changes in store for this stay at home mama! Anyway.here are some of our first day of school photos for you to enjoy: The first is a picture of our "Back to School Breakfast". And yes, I woke up very early to make it (I am not a morning person)! The second is something i found on pinterest and I just loved it!
talesfromasuperherosmom.blogspot.com
325394. Tales from a Tainted Super Mom | The travails of a strange life and even weirder family…
Tales from a Tainted Super Mom. The travails of a strange life and even weirder family…. The Joy of Motherhood. May 11, 2015. The above link is from my little dastard, he left me a beautiful message and posted this on my Facebook page. Just when you think you’ve never done anything right…they surprise you with love and effort. I wonder, if we knew all the heartache that came with parenting would we do it? I know this is a serious and short blog post, however… sometimes duty calls. April 15, 2015. Nothing...
talesfromataintedsupermom.wordpress.com
325395. Tales from a Tamale Lady
Tales from a Tamale Lady. Thursday, November 10, 2011. Veteran"s Day - A Time to Remember my Grandpa. My grandpa died when I was nineteen years of age, but I was fortunate to have gotten to know him a bit before he passed. Many of my siblings and cousins never got that chance. He was a quiet and hardworking guy who worked hard all day long and he always had a smile for me. Since he did not talk to me about those times, I have to share second hand a story my dad told me after he passed away. Campaign star...
talesfromatamalelady.blogspot.com
325396. Tales From a Tax Preparer
Tales From a Tax Preparer. Thursday, February 7, 2013. Simplifying the tax code - step 1 of many. There's no doubt our tax code needs some simplification. Despite running a risk of eliminating my livelihood, I have decided to commit my personal suggestions about how to simplify the tax code to writing. And I am putting it out on this blog for the whole world (or a dozen of you, anyway) to read. Tales From a Tax Preparer. Wednesday, January 30, 2013. Home office deduction simplified for 2013. Of course, i...
talesfromataxpreparer.blogspot.com
325397. Tales from a Teacher
Monday, November 17, 2008. I asked. He pointed sharply at my head and repeated, "different." "Oh," I said. "Is my hair different today? He nodded, still looking angry. As the morning went on, the obsession continued. "You grow out your hair? He asked. "You grew all your hair out last night? Oh Ston," he said laughing. "You finally take a shower! You finally take a shower, Ston! There was the laugh I needed. Saturday, November 1, 2008. Stress of the Test. I said. It was MY TEACHER! Except I knew why she w...
talesfromateacherlangston.blogspot.com
325398. Tales from a Teapot | Celebrating all things creative and sustainable, over a cup of tea.
Tales from a Teapot. Celebrating all things creative and sustainable, over a cup of tea. Upcycling at Home and Away. My latest crafting obsession is covering things with paper/material and PVA glue. These little votives are so simple to make. They are upcycled from old candle holders and glass jars. You simply. 1 Cut the paper of your choice into squares – I used craft paper,old wrapping paper and newspaper. 2 Mix PVA glue with water (I used a ratio of 1:1). 6 Leave to dry. Posted in Make and Do. Next we...
talesfromateapot.wordpress.com
325399. Tales from Atelinor | – A Writing Excuses Blog –
8211; A Writing Excuses Blog –. Follow Tales from Atelinor on WordPress.com. April 9, 2015. Widows Speak at the Gates of Mourning. March 6, 2015. February 19, 2015. Rage of the Rattlehulk. February 14, 2015. February 12, 2015. January 29, 2015. January 24, 2015. A Blueprint and a Storm. January 14, 2015. January 6, 2015. January 4, 2015. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 8211; – – – –. 2nd of Duodembra, 2046AP. The irregul...
talesfromatelinor.wordpress.com
325400. Tales from a Thomas
Tales from a Thomas. Sunday, June 17, 2012. I guess I wasn’t surprised that there was blood. I was just surprised at how much blood there actually was. I don’t have the ability to travel back in time though, so in October of 2008, my first fall recruiting trip as an Admissions Counselor with the University of Portland, I embarked on an adventure I wouldn’t soon forget without the two items I will never again leave behind. The first downward stroke reminded me of the summer day I spent sanding my parents ...
talesfromathomas.blogspot.com
325401. Tales From a Thousand Worlds | Updates Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
The Chronicles of the White Bull. The Deeds of Peregrine and Blade. The Adventures of Ray the Robot. Tales From a Thousand Worlds. Updates Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Ray and His Human. On August 17, 2015. Brian was in trouble. The panel of lights before him that, with depressing regularity, lit up when there was a problem aboard were for the moment dark and silent. Normally that was a cause for celebration given the ramshackle state of his ship. Follow this link for Ray and His Human. Follow this li...
talesfromathousandworlds.com
325403. Tales from a Tightrope
Tales from a Tightrope. Don't look down - just keep writing. Find Nick's Other Fiction. Wednesday, 12 August 2015. The Great Train Robbery; public domain screen shot. 8220;Hand me the bag! Hanging from the footplate I snatched, swinging the harsh hessian load into the tender. It tumbled aboard, skittering gems cascading from it, sparkling seductively amongst their dowdy younger cousin, coal. Pete grabbed the handrail. 8220;Gimme your hand! I gave him my foot - stomping his fingers. 8220;So long, Losers!
talesfromatightrope.blogspot.com
325404. Netfirms | This site is temporarily unavailable
Netfirms offers a full money-back guarantee. 24/7 Sales Toll-Free: 866-317-4678. Powering over 1,200,000. Return to Home Page. This site is temporarily unavailable. If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact NetFirms directly.
talesfromatikiwoman.com
325405. Tales From A Tiny Apartment | Embarking on the eternal quest for storage...
Tales From A Tiny Apartment. Embarking on the eternal quest for storage…. The Everything Ever Packing Guide To Osheaga (or a music festival of your choice). July 29, 2015. No-brainer. It’s August. By now you’ve probably had a pretty decent sunburn, so you really don’t even need the reminder. Skin cancer, tan lines, whatever your motivation, just remember to bring lots and apply frequently. Is there something that keeps you alive? However, as a girl who stores burritos on her inner thighs, I’ve come...
talesfromatinyapartment.com
325406. Tales from a Tiny Kitchen
Tales from a Tiny Kitchen. Naar de inhoud springen. Tot zo ver de theorie. We beginnen door de melk in een pannetje te doen en de vanillestokjes hierin leeg te schrapen. Nog een tip: gooi je lege vanillestokjes niet weg, maar stop ze in een pot met suiker, om zo je eigen vanille suiker te creëren. Als alle vanillestokjes leeg geschraapt zijn mag de suiker en het melkpoeder bij de melk. Het vuur mag zachtjes aan onder het pannetje terwijl de suiker en het melkpoeder al roerend wordt opgelost. De resterend...
talesfromatinykitchen.com
325407. The Christian Chronicles… | Because this life ain't no crystal stair..
The Christian Chronicles…. Because this life ain't no crystal stair. Cutting Off Hands…. October 18, 2011. What I’m talkin about: Matthew 18:8. So if your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better to enter heaven crippled or lame than to be thrown into the unquenchable fire with both your hands and feet. – NLT. On Saturday, while I was driving to the conference, I thought to myself, “normally, I would be at the basketball court not doing much of anything.”...What are the ...
talesfromatomboy.wordpress.com
325408. Tales From A Tortoise
Tales From A Tortoise. My running journey documented from the beginning 18 years ago. Everyone has a story.mine is the will to run faster despite multiple injuries and health setbacks. I might be a tortoise runner but I'm proud to still be out there running my own race against myself and my own personal best race times. Friday, November 21, 2014. Since last year's race. A new Vietnam Memorial had been built so we took the time to see it. I opened up my race bag and began pinning my number on the front an...
talesfromatortoise.blogspot.com
325409. Tales from a Tower...
Tales from a Tower. There is a genre of stories that tells of the supernatural and unordinary, and is used to entertain, to teach lessons, and to instill hope. However, the best known versions of such tales are often alterations of much older stories. It is my intention to relay and compare these older versions with their more recent counterparts in an attempt to better understand the history and evolution of these fairy tales. Monday, October 18, 2010. If Men Could Climb Hair. Heiner H. (1999). ...A Sim...
talesfromatower.blogspot.com
325410. Tales from a Township
Tales from a Township. Zondag 15 juni 2014. De kracht van geven. Afgelopen woensdagavond aangekomen in Zuid-Afrika om staff en studenten de komende maand te ondersteunen. Ik had wel de weerberichten gevolgd, maar vergeten dat woningen hier niet ingesteld zijn op 2 graden Celsius. Zodra rond half zes de zon ondergaat is het bibberen geblazen. Dubbeldikke dekens en een dikke trui. Of het feit dat jouw huis er één van golfplaten is. Zou het jou dan nog interesseren of je pakt wat je pakken kan? Het zit niet...
talesfromatownship.blogspot.com
325411. Home
Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy. Yes, Please make this my home page! Don't show this to me again. Just the front page for my blog. Click on the word blog above to read and catch up. Oh, and check back for more posts regularly.
talesfromatravelingsanta.com
325413. Tales from a Traveling Teacher
Best Decision Ever-Moving Abroad. Wednesday, October 22, 2014. I've made it through the first half term! As I've started my third year now at this school, the curriculum is finally clear and much easier to navigate! But with three new teachers to guide through the English.well I am still learning how to communicate expectations without being too overwhelming. How do you do that anyway? Hopefully she will see me as someone who is here to help and our relationship will change. Would love to hear from you!
talesfromatravelingteacher.blogspot.com
325414. Tales From a Treasure Hunter
Tales From a Treasure Hunter. June Bug Etsy Shop. Stories, tips and advice from the adventures of two fabulous treasure hunters. Oh the places I wish to visit (and hunt! Posted on June 30, 2012. This is the perfect example that you can find treasure just about anywhere. Pic taken on block island, ri. Truly the Bermuda of the north! Posted on June 30, 2012. Our digs tonight. The Fancy Schmancy Adare Manor. Posted on April 29, 2012. Excellent times in Ireland! Posted on April 29, 2012. Page 1 of 4.
talesfromatreasurehunter.tumblr.com
325415. Tales from a tribble
Tales from a tribble. Tribble: one who tweets on twitter at #Hewitt during the Hugh Hewitt radio show which is on the Salem radio network. This name was so dubbed by the man himself, Hugh Hewitt. Friday, August 14, 2015. Governor Kasich's Answer To This Hugh Hewitt Question Could Hurt His Chance At The Nomination. Governor John Kasich -OH. With all that said, Governor Kasich's answer [or more like lack of answer] to one of Hugh Hewitt's. Could and I think should, really hurt him in garnering the nominati...
talesfromatribble.com
325416. Tales from a Trucker's Daughter
Tales from a Trucker's Daughter. If the title isn't self-explanatory then you may be in for a surprise. Travel lover from a blue-collar upbringing, with friends and family from multiple demographics exploring the world. Wednesday, June 26, 2013. As usual I am an inconsistent blogger. So much to do and so little time. What time I have flies by so quickly. Planning our wedding and honeymoon has occupied most of my time. Oh and overtime at the day job is part of it. Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Well this tim...
talesfromatruckersdaughter.blogspot.com
325417. Tales from a Truckstop
Tales from a Truckstop. The last time I drove a semi-truck, people kept telling me that I should write my tales from the road down. This time I am going to share them as they happen. Eventually I plan to add both pictures and video clips so that you to can see what being a truck driver is like. Friday, December 11, 2009. Testing the New UltraShift Plus by Eaton. So if you get the chance to try out one of these transmissions, I highly recommend it. It certainly changed my mind about automatics, up unt...
talesfromatruckstop.blogspot.com
325418. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromatube.wordpress.com
325419. Tales from a Twin
Friday, August 9, 2013. Testing, 1, 2- Is this thing still on? Hi everyone. I just wanted to see if anyone familiar has been around lately. How has everyone been? I tried finding my old "crowd", but I only found Vidkid and The Mare's Nest (so AE and FuryRed got some 'splaining to do! My brother and I got accepted and enrolled into college (I'm not naming the college for privacy reasons, once again, but I'll tell anyone who's curious privately! So many of my complaints/issues were so small back then!
talesfromatwin.blogspot.com
325420. Tales from Auburn
Thursday, July 19, 2012. Stuff kids say. . . So Nathan is quite the talker. And I mean non-stop talking. All the time. Did you hear me? ALL the time, people! We get in the car. . . "Did you see the birds, mommy? What does the birds do." "There's a red light mommy. Mommy, that means stop. Now, go mommy, go! Can we listen to music? I like to go to the store." (Imagine a play by play of a football game on the radio, and. Thank goodness he is so darn cute! My friends is how I roll. Saturday, July 7, 2012.
talesfromauburn.blogspot.com
325421. Planetside 2 lore – Tales from Auraxis | Planetside 2 lore for the New Conglomerate, Terran Republic and Vanu Sovereignty written by playersPlanetside 2 lore - Tales from Auraxis - Planetside 2 lore for the New Conglomerate, Terran Republic and Van
Planetside 2 lore – Tales from Auraxis. Planetside 2 lore for the New Conglomerate, Terran Republic and Vanu Sovereignty written by players. Tales from the battlefield. Tales from the battlefield. Welcome to the site. What is Tales from Auraxis all about? Read more ›. Read more ›. The Planetside 2 Lore Timeline. Read more ›. I’ve been fighting since the War began, over 100 years ago. Let me tell you how it happened. Read more ›. EXCLUSIVE interview from the Terran front lines. Good Intentions By EGuardia...
talesfromauraxis.com
325422. Australia: Tales from a Canadian Nomad
Australia: Tales from a Canadian Nomad. Read about my journey through Australia as a social worker and explorer. Thursday, May 21, 2015. And with that - she is gone. I have departed Australia on May 1st and returned to Canada on a semi-permanent basis. What does this mean? Links to this post. Wednesday, April 29, 2015. Wrapping Up Life in Oz. Links to this post. Tuesday, April 14, 2015. Sewing With The Ladies. I told her this is pretty common among western couples as well. She chuckled at that. Much of o...
talesfromaustralia.blogspot.com
325423. Tales from a Veggie Kitchen
Tales from a Veggie Kitchen. A 32 year old vegetarian juggles being a mom and handling her children's food dairy intolerances all while trying to find time to cook. Monday, July 05, 2010. White House Honey-Oat Muffins. The original recipe can be found here. On the Food and Wine website. Monday, July 05, 2010. Links to this post. Tuesday, June 22, 2010. CSA Farm Share Quiche. And had updated it with a quiche recipe. Pie crust, frozen or home made. 1 c cheddar cheese. 1/2 c chopped broccoli. We purchased a...
talesfromaveggiekitchen.blogspot.com
325425. Tales from a Very Busy Teacher
Tales from a Very Busy Teacher. Teacher on the Go! Thursday, August 13, 2015. The Letter "A" {Oriental Trading Goodies}. I have been trying to work with my little guy (16 months old) on some reading activities. It’s never too early to introduce books! I was fortunate enough to receive some items from Oriental Trading. I saw these great Alphabet Readers and Jumbo Dice on Oriental Trading’s website. And thought these would be a great start to teaching my little about letters! He pointed to the apple! Not o...
talesfromaverybusyteacher.com
325426. Tales from the Village | Stories, tales and anecdotes both about the people and by the people of Thailand.
Tales from the Village. Stories, tales and anecdotes both about the people and by the people of Thailand. February 14, 2014. Now has a personal and professional website set up. It can be viewed by clicking the link on his name. This website mostly covers his non-writing work although it does mention his upcoming e-book which will even feature a story or two from the Tales from the Village series. Posted in my observations. A Start and an End. August 15, 2010. With the new notion of perpetual writing.
talesfromavillage.wordpress.com
325427. Tales From A Wandering Albatross | "Not all those who wander are lost." – J.R.R. Tolkien
Other Links You Should Probably Check Out. Tales From A Wandering Albatross. Tales From A Wandering Albatross. Not all those who wander are lost. – J.R.R. Tolkien. July 25, 2016. Exciting news: one of my thesis essays, “Scattering Blue,” has been published on Entropy as part of their “The Birds” series! You can read the entire essay on the Entropy site: Entropy: Scattering Blue… Continue reading →. July 23, 2016. But, I’m done! November 27, 2014. Ohio has always been a place that I am from. Noise Alarm&#...
talesfromawanderingalbatross.wordpress.com
325428. Tales From a Wanderluster
Tales From a Wanderluster. So You Want to Travel? Wednesday, April 17, 2013. Urban Exploration: Beelitz-Heilstätten (Sanitorium). From 2002, the Rammstein music video "Mein Herz brennt" and "Valkyrie" from 2008.". Some friends and I decided to take a trip out to this Sanitorium on Easter Day, one of the (hopefully) last snowy days of the year. It's about 45 minutes on the regional. Train from Berlin, so quite an easy and cheap journey if you get the Berlin Brandenburg Ticket! More graffiti in the room.
talesfromawanderluster.blogspot.com
325429. Tales From A Well Loved Heart
Ask Me Anything Anytime! Tales From A Well Loved Heart. August 19, 2012. Asked: I think you should post some of your recent shots. Havent been doing much lately, been busy with work school and family stuff. August 05, 2012. July 03, 2012. July 03, 2012. July 02, 2012. Who doesn’t like whipped cream? July 02, 2012. I’d be hopeless without you. June 10, 2012. June 08, 2012. June 08, 2012. June 07, 2012. June 07, 2012. June 06, 2012. June 06, 2012. June 05, 2012. June 05, 2012. Hey, I'm kelli ( photos of me.
talesfromawelllovedheart.tumblr.com
325430. TALES FROM A WILD BRANCH
Tales from a Wild Branch. Fly Beyond the Shadows. Tales from a Wild Branch. It's Time to Fly. When It's Time to Fly. Tales from a Wild Branch. A pallegorical series for all ages, preparing hearts for the darkness leading to Christ's Return. Experience the brilliant Light from Temple Green, as hope is lost in the briers and found as the myrtle begins to grow among them. Based on Zechariah 1:8-11, Isaiah 55:13, and the Parables of Jesus. Book One - When it's Time to Fly. Paper Back / EBook.
talesfromawildbranch.com
325431. Tales From a Windbag | Wonderous and improbable stories from the Real Life escapades of KPKeelan
Tales From a Windbag. Wonderous and improbable stories from the Real Life escapades of KPKeelan. TALES FROM A WINDBAG, Stories From the Life of Kevin Paul Keelan. WELCOME to my new cyber-column! Introductions are in order:. My name is Kevin Keelan. 8211; always has been. I’ve had more than five decades to get used to it. Isn’t this the height of self-obsessed delusion, the blind arrogance of youth? Even more paramount, how was I going to eat until then? And then something happened. Something good&#46...
talesfromawindbag.wordpress.com
325432. Tales from Babel | Cutting-edge music / science projects from The Clerks
Cutting-edge music / science projects from The Clerks. Phantom Voices: Musical Hallucinations. Tales from Babel: Auditory Streaming. Welcome to the website for. Phantom Voices: Musical Hallucinations. Tales from Babel - Musical Adventures in the Science of Hearing. See below for all the latest news, or use the links above to find out more about the projects. Lsquo;Some of the best interaction between music and science I’ve seen in a long time’. David Baguley PhD MBA. Article & questionnaire. The cocktail...
talesfrombabel.co.uk
325433. Babylon Tales | In most places bad things come in threes, but in Babylon… they come in sevens.
In most places bad things come in threes, but in Babylon… they come in sevens. The Affairs of Mrs. Blackwater. The Rolling Stone and Wicked Annabelle. I Will Kill You for $5. Self-torture is not an act of attention. The Affairs of Mrs. Blackwater. The Affairs of Mrs. Blackwater, Chapter 1. 8216;The Experiment’ short featured in The Derby Telegraph. Jason Richard Wright, Chapter 1. The haunting of weasley manor. The Haunting of Weasley Manor, Chapter 1. March 18, 2015. June 25, 2015. July 23, 2015. I&#821...
talesfrombabylon.com
325434. Tales from Baghdad | education for peace
May 1, 2011. 1 If you had found a lamp like Aladdin, what would you have asked to the genie? 2 What about if you found a lamp, here and now? 3 Suppose that you are living in a small village in the Atlas Mountains; or in a village in Senegal; or in Manhattan or Paris or London; or in a valley of Pakistan; or in Baghdad or Alexandria… Imagine yourself in the place that you prefer and try to imagine what you might need in this precise moment. What would you do? 06 White or black. May 1, 2011. May 1, 2011.
talesfrombaghdad.wordpress.com
325435. Tales From Band Camp » A comic about music and marching band!
Tales From Band Camp » A comic about music and marching band! Tales From Band Camp. A comic about music and marching band! Tales From Band Camp Translated! Order through Amazon.com. Welcome to the TFBC Archive! Dive right in for comics dating back to 1996. Away for band camp. May 15, 2015. April 21, 2015. Everywhere you look, trombones. December 23, 2014. 25 Awesomest Band Memes. October 5, 2014. Conductor disappointed by horn players during his last concert. August 2, 2014. Subscribe to Blog via Email.
talesfrombandcamp.com
325436. Tales from Barabara
My name is Macrae and I have quite the thrilling life. Of course, there are moments when it's not so thrilling. That's when I make sure the stories I tell are full of everything my life has to offer. I have been known to masterfully weave tales full of adventure and mystery. I have done this my entire life and my stories only get better with time. The copy of "Sky Mall" is yours to keep. What's your favorite thing? What spawned this love of airports, you might ask? Half the fun. I love stepping throu...
talesfrombarabara.blogspot.com
325437. TALES FROM BARKS INLET » ACTION, ADVENTURE,MYSTERY, ROMANCE, AND OTHER SILLINESS
TALES FROM BARKS INLET. ACTION, ADVENTURE,MYSTERY, ROMANCE, AND OTHER SILLINESS. PAGE 28 PERU PART 2. PAGE 27 PERU PART 2. PAGE 26 PERU PART 2. PAGE 25 PERU PART 2. PAGE 24 PERU PART 2. On PERU PAGE 96. On PERU PAGE 96. On PERU PAGE 74. On PERU PAGE 71. On PERU PAGE 62. MUNCH IN THE ATTIC OR MAYBE TWO? PERU, OR JAKE BROWN THINKS HE HAS FOUND ELDORADO. THE ASCENT OF WHISKEY DICK MOUNTAIN. What Would Lou Do? PAGE 28 PERU PART 2. August 14, 2015. Posted In: PERU PART II. Page 1 of 251. Back to Top ↑.
talesfrombarksinlet.com
325438. Home
Please visit our new web page.
talesfrombeautybank.com
325439. TALES FROM BEDLAM: ISABEL'S BLOG
Thursday, April 3, 2014. Yesterday our rabbit, Vanilla Bean, got out of his hutch on the deck. When I noticed he was gone it was past 8 and almost dark, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find him in our overgrown back yard. The kids were taking showers so I walked down the street to check the bushes in front of the neighbor's house. A few times when Vanilla Bean's gotten out we've found him sprawled on their front porch, apparently waiting for them to come home and invite him in.
talesfrombedlamblog.blogspot.com
325440. Mirror Image Coaching Hot Spot
Mirror Image Coaching Hot Spot. A gathering place for salon professionals and clients to share ideas! View my complete profile. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
talesfrombehindthechair.blogspot.com
325441. حياة في سطور
نكبات ونكسات ؛حب وخوف ومهانة ؛جهل وفساد وماذا يبقى غير الكلمة؟ Monday, August 10, 2015. روح معذبة، روحان، أو ربما وعسى أكثر؟! أمل أم ألم، سيان. يبكي، يشعر بارتجافة في صدره. علها تعبت هي الأخرى. أي وطن عانقت فاعتنقها؟ لا يقوى على اللحاق بها. لا يسعي خلف وطن. بائسة تسعى لحرق المسافات. لخلق حيز وإن في الفراغ. Links to this post. Thursday, June 25, 2015. The Beatles, Murakami and the Norwegian Wood. 8220;I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me. She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere.
talesfrombeirut.blogspot.com
325442. Tales From Bellona
Friday, April 4, 2014. The Dark Knight of the Soul". Many months have passed since I (originally) wrote my last 2 posts. I have been asking myself some tough questions in the last year and struggling to get back to my spiritual roots to help make sense of just about everything. Things are slowly evolving and I wanted to share in the hopes that maybe you folks could appreciate aspects of this journey and perhaps even share your. Why wait for tragedy? Wednesday, March 19, 2014. This Working Mom (Part 2).
talesfrombellona.blogspot.com