SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (325497 - 325550)

325497. Tales from Curry Corner
Tales from Curry Corner. Saturday, January 24, 2009. OK, so I've been EXTREMELY delinquent in updating! I think I've realized I like sending out emails with pictures instead. I get more responses that way and I like that! Plus, I've finally succumbed and joined Facebook, so now I'm trying to figure that thing out, too! Anyways, all is well here. We had a busy holiday season, as usual, and then I went back to work on January 5, 2009. That took some getting used to! Ah, well. Such is life! Aaron has been b...
talesfromcurrycorner.blogspot.com
325498. talesfromdacrip | The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land!
The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. July 16, 2014. Well Germany did it. They are the first European team to win the World Cup on South American soil. It’s also the first time Germany has won the Cup as a unified nation. Another plus is that I can say that the USA beat the World Cup champions on June 2nd 2013 and I was there to see it. Well thanks for reading and please continue to do so as I blog about other sports in the coming weeks.
talesfromdacrip.com
325499. The Good Life in Virginia
Sorting Through Life's Trash. Since I last posted here in February 2010 a lot of life moments have come and gone. At the time of my last post I was leaving for Italy to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Rome, Italy with my husband. Little did I know that that visit with my Aunt would be the last time she would be in her "home" of 30 years. She turned 89 on May 6th. I have been to visit her 4 times since February 2010, my last visit was this past February. And, in April/May of 2011 I closed her home out for ...
talesfromdalevillevirginia.blogspot.com
325500. tales from da motherhood
Friday, March 5, 2010. Dear blogger.com,. It's not you. It's me. You've probably heard that a million times. But it's the truth. I've rekindled an old love. And his name is Photography. Surely you must have seen this coming. You've seen a few photographs. I hope we can still be friends. Http:/ talesfromdamotherhood.wordpress.com/. I've moved my blog to WordPress. Nothing much to see there yet either but I hope you'll come to visit me one day. Monday, February 15, 2010. The sum of me. I needed a different...
talesfromdamotherhood.blogspot.com
325501. tales from da motherhood | reflections and observations of my life raising two boys
Tales from da motherhood. Reflections and observations of my life raising two boys. I’ve started a new photoblog. A space just for me, documenting me. It’s a theme-based 52-week photography project capturing motherhood as I live and breathe it. I encourage you to join me. Turn your camera around and focus on. For a change. You don’t have to have a fancy camera to do it. Your camera phone will do. It’s a strangely liberating experience. Http:/ picturemotherhood.blogspot.com/. 8221; he admits. It’s n...
talesfromdamotherhood.wordpress.com
325502. Tales from Da Voice – Taking care of each other
Tales from Da Voice Taking care of each other. Tales from Da Voice. Taking care of each other. About this blog…. The purpose of this blog. My life is an open book. Possible topics include:. Colitis and septic shock. Growing older (Thin skin, etc.). Joint repairs and replacements. Support for both patient and caregiver. The Elephant in the Room. 8230; the reason. 8230; the caveat. Note: Anything and everything that you find in this blog reflects nobody’s opinion other than my own and contributing readers&...
talesfromdavoice.wordpress.com
325503. TalesFromDeadFriends (Roxy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 2 Years. Last Visit: 17 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jan 25, 2015. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask? Hiiii There's r...
talesfromdeadfriends.deviantart.com
325504. Tales From Deep Half
Tales From Deep Half. Visit the Site’s Sponsors: Sub Only Kimonos. Competing BJJ in Brazil. January 6, 2017. Part 4: Being ‘Gringoed’. When seeking advice from anyone that has competed in Brazil, the chances are, you will be informed about the likelihood of being ‘gringoed’. For the uninitiated the gist of this concept is, referees unfairly discriminating against non-Brazilian competitors. I have written about my own experience with this phenomenon previously, here. Competitions, it was in the smaller sc...
talesfromdeephalf.com
325505. Tales From Deep Half | Another self-important blog about Jiu-Jitsu & life where I assume you give a **** about what I'm doing. Oh yeah live from Rio
Tales From Deep Half. Another self-important blog about Jiu-Jitsu and life where I assume you give a shit about what I'm doing. Oh yeah live from Rio. February 2, 2016. I have migrated, you can find further misadventures from deep half at:. December 3, 2015. Yankees Vs. The Red Sox. This lead me to the decision to train with Shaolin out of the plethora of other world-class academies in New York and split my time between both schools. My decision was also swayed by Terere’s stories of his compet...During ...
talesfromdeephalf.wordpress.com
325506. Tales from Dell City
New reviews out in Film Journal. And The New York Times. Austin Screening on January 25. Read the blog ». Join the list ». View the trailer ». Press Kit ». Many thanks to the fiscal sponsor for this project, the Southwest Alternate Media Project.
talesfromdellcity.com
325508. Tales from Duck Island Cottage
Tales from Duck Island Cottage. We are Open Square Gardens Weekend and we celebrate London’s little-known green spaces. For one weekend every June around 200 gardens are opened up to the public. Palaces, prestigious garden squares, roof and community gardens - all take part. We’re based at Duck Island Cottage – in St James’s Park, so we are really at the heart of things! Our blog will explore a unique garden every month, leading up to the June event, hopefully giving you ideas and inspiration. There are ...
talesfromdic.blogspot.com
325509. Tales From Dimension X
Crisis On Infinite Blogs? Oh boy, here we go again. Another stupid, poorly planned blog with a bad layout ( seriously, have you SEEN this thing? Here at our immac. FNaF: Sister Location CANCELED? Sort of. [Aloysius]. Scott Cawthon, the heavenly Saint behind the Five Nights at Freddys franchise (of which I am a fan and ardent supporter) has been worki. Upcoming- Big Brother Fall Edition! Late Night Doodly-Do's [Aloysius]. Hell Night" (1981) -Aloysius. I Am Still Here. Friday the 13th Part 6 : Jason Lives!
talesfromdimensionx.blogspot.com
325510. Tales From Disturbia
Thursday, 31 October 2013. I have not posted anything for far too long.I apologise. So, because it is Halloween I give you a little seasonal poetry. Cold as bitter frost. Ugly as a forest blight. Harsh as winter wind. Turning foliage brown with rot. Crooked as old branches. Rancid as dead meat. Of pain and horror. Sharp as ragged thorns. Ensnaring victims with their spells. Eyes like dying coals. Watching as you soundly sleep. Waiting now for you to choke. Rubbing hands with glee. Grinding them to dust.
talesfromdisturbia.blogspot.com
325511. Views From Betwixt and Between
Views From Betwixt and Between. If Capitalism Works so Well, Why Do So Many Corpor. Good Christian Men, Rejoice.with heart, and han. Why do Republicans have no sense of humor? Surprise in the Cupboard. View my complete profile. Friday, November 20, 2009. Except that I didn't get off work till after 8, making attending the visitation in Corpus, which lasted from 5 to 8, impossible. The plan was that Jerry was going to download some stuff onto a laptop while I went home and packed. I would take the lap...
talesfromdixie.blogspot.com
325512. talesfromdspace (jon smith) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 147 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Wow Gr...
talesfromdspace.deviantart.com
325513. Tales from Duncan Road | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Tales from Duncan Road. August 28, 2009 · Filed under Uncategorized. 183 Tagged chapter books. Hey I am not trying to make this a proper post I am just going to tell you what I think about this book, The Sisters Grimm,. Comments (4) ». May 1, 2009 · Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a comment ». April 20, 2009 · Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a comment ». April 13, 2009 · Filed under Uncategorized. Leave a comment ». The Twenty One Balloons. March 26, 2009 · Filed under Uncategorized. I would wait still...
talesfromduncanrd.wordpress.com
325514. Tales from Earth | Adventures From Around The World
Summer 2014: Three Britons and a Box of Tea. Summer 2015: The Jamboree, The Fragrant Harbour and The Western Expanse. Summer 2014: Three Britons and a Box of Tea. Summer 2015: The Jamboree, The Fragrant Harbour and The Western Expanse. September 18, 2014. Cheap nfl jerseys My main reason on buying from aliexpress is this. July 19, 2014. Ndash; Written by:. Three Britons and a Box of Tea. Trains. At Night. July 13, 2014. Ndash; Written by:. What Have I Got Myself In To? July 8, 2014. Ndash; Written by:.
talesfromearth.com
325515. TALES FROM EARTH
Holographic girl in a digital world. Wanna see my spaceship? A Brief History of Everything.
talesfromearth.tumblr.com
325516. talesfromearthsea (ged) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Film and Animation / Artist. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jul 5, 2007. We've split the page into zones!
talesfromearthsea.deviantart.com
325517. EARTH'S END SAGA
EARTH'S END SAGA. The Earth Has Ended. Join Our Heroes as They Create a New World. TALES FROM EARTH’S END IS NOW EARTH’S END SAGA. Posted November 18th, 2012 by admin. Earth’s End: The Complete Saga. We’re remodeling. They say LESS IS MORE and we’re proving it. The Tales from Earth’s End Saga is now the Earth’s End Saga. Shorter, sweeter and pointing to more changes to come. Stay tuned for a transformed look and feel for. The Angel and the Brown-eyed Boy. INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOOKS:. Should be a movie!
talesfromearthsend.com
325518. talesfromechocanyon
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Travel template. Powered by Blogger.
talesfromechocanyon.blogspot.com
325519. Tales from Economy Class | Events that happen when traveling Economy Class
Tales from Economy Class. Events that happen when traveling Economy Class. Welcome to Tales From Economy Class the place to read interesting stories from all travelers and post your own stories. Whether you have a story from economy class or first class, from a plane, cruise or train trip, we want to hear your story as do many others! One thought on “ Hello World Travelers! August 7, 2014 at 11:22 am. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. You may use these. Register (You m...
talesfromeconomyclass.com
325520. Tales from EDeN | Tales from EDeN
Where Our Story Begins.
talesfromeden.com
325521. Tales from me
Четверг, 7 марта 2013 г. Все три образа были сшиты специально на свадьбу моей подруги) ) Пришлось изрядно потрудиться чтобы успеть к сроку, но я это сделала! Чем очень горжусь) Все девушки были довольны своими платьями, что для меня лучшая похвала! Обычная атласная ткань, а смотрится шикарно). Верх платья выполнен из кружева. Отправить по электронной почте. Написать об этом в блоге. Среда, 6 марта 2013 г. Одна из моих первых работ, которые я начала делать не для себя. Отправить по электронной почте.
talesfromel.blogspot.com
325523. Tales from Electric Eve Purveyor of all manner of whimsy and oddity wrapped in narratives smooth as buttered willows.
What’s all this then? Tales from Electric Eve. Tells stories you can play, with strong leading ladies, dashing dapper gents, and charming individuals of other persuasions. Comedy, romance and adventure that aims to cross boundaries and melt hearts. Currently in development is a piece of interactive fiction set under the ocean:. Subscribe for news, events and early access!
talesfromelectriceve.com
325524. Tales From Elfland | A Winged Orthodoxy
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
talesfromelfland.wordpress.com
325525. Tales from Ella's kitchen | Food for thought and throat.
Tales from Ella's kitchen. Food for thought and throat. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Good things come to those who wait. May 17, 2015. When I was 16 or 17, back in the Eightees, one of my classmates gave me a recorded copy of an album by this band. U2 they were called, he said and I should give it a listen. Don’t remember what else he said, but I think it was something about them being different. Cut to August 2010. U2 was in town again. I waited for the staff to take me to the sid...
talesfromellaskitchen.wordpress.com
325526. Domain pending ICANN verification.
This domain name is pending ICANN verification. Welcome to talesfromelsewhere.com Domain name registered by Domainmonster.com. Please be advised that as of the 1st January 2014 it has now become a mandatory requirement from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Name and Numbers (ICANN) that all ICANN accredited registrars verify the WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations, domain transfers and registrant contact modifications. Why has this domain been suspended? If you have not receive...
talesfromelsewhere.com
325527. tales from elsewhere blog – a space for discovering stories
Tales from elsewhere blog. A space for discovering stories. What we’re reading. August 6, 2016. August 6, 2016. Summer is upon us and it’s been a very long while since this blog was last updated. Lives raced on, full of the usual highs and lows. But now we’ve got longer days, with or without the sun, and there is time to pause. Https:/ www.theguardian.com/books/2016/jul/30/fell-jenn-ashworth-review-novel. Https:/ www.harpercollins.co.uk/9780008203566/the-woman-next-door. Or, for something much lighter:.
talesfromelsewhereblog.wordpress.com
325528. | Treks | Caving | Adveture | Advice
Music and Mountains; Sorrow and Joy. I’ve just realised, whilst feverishly trying to make sense of my thoughts, that my method of doing so was utter bollocks. Word after word of trying not to theorise or formalise by doing exactly that; contrived, lofty and pretentious sounding reams the feel of an amateur dramatics monologue: so concerned with its own delivery as to …. The otherness of the mountains. Trekking, Hiking & Walking. This type of thing …. Advice & Materials. Dreaming of a long distance trek?
talesfromemptyspaces.com
325529. Tales From Epsilon | Family is Forever
March 29, 2015. Full Frame by Catch Themes.
talesfromepsilon.sorchamowbray.com
325530. Tales from Eternity
One little corner where this world meets the next. Wednesday, July 23, 2014. Homeward Bound for Glory. I am posting this excerpt from John Piper because it contains a vital perspective. May you be blessed in understanding the role of God and of you and of our fellow Christians in this arduous journey toward our eternal home. Will We Arrive Blameless on the Day of Christ? The holiness that we are to have at the day of Christ’s coming is contingent on continuing in the faith. This contingency doe...Paul do...
talesfrometernity-cartisano.blogspot.com
325531. Tales From The Hood – Learn more about deeds
Tales From The Hood. Learn more about deeds. Guide to Scottish Trust Deed. Scottish Trust Deeds - The Legislated Debt Solution Legislation was passed in 1986 that gave residents of Scotland a … Read More. The Advantages and Disadvantages of a Protected Trust Deed. A Protected Trust Deed is a formal agreement between a Scottish debtor and their creditors to settle part of their debt … Read More. Debt Help Scotland: Clear Your Debts Effortlessly. A Comprehensive Guide to a Scottish Trust Deed. 8211; can wo...
talesfromethehood.com
325532. Tales From the Hood | Rants, raves, and a few confessions about humanitarian aid work… from some of the worst neighborhoods in the global village
Rants, raves, and a few confessions about humanitarian aid work… from some of the worst neighborhoods in the global village. Tales From the Hood. Here’s the band that made us all want to learn guitar back in about 1983: Van Halen. Not Van Hagar. And their infinitely memorable. Rendition of the old Dale Evans classic, ‘ Happy Trails. It’s not a great video. But do. To the whole thing…. It’s been fun, ladies and gentlemen. But now it’s time to say ‘good-bye.’. Tales From the Hood. A modern day warrior.
talesfromethehood.wordpress.com
325533. Tales From Exeter
Monday, 20 December 2010. We had 15cm of snow! Thursday, 1 January 2009. Hello world and 2009. I am still alive, weddings plans are slowly taking shape, but still very slowly it feels like to me! It's all still a bit surreal, but exciting none the less. Anyway, a new year is here. One in which I hope to blog a little more, you never know. Wom will probably have more adventures and lots will happen to blog about. So happy new year and see you soon. Thursday, 30 October 2008. Very Very Exciting News. Wom w...
talesfromexeter.blogspot.com
325534. Tales From Expatria
Expat Resources and Links. Hail the Mighty Kangaroo. April 30, 2014. Middot; by Virginia Proud. Middot; in Reflections: Life In Expatria. In Expatria, I often find myself taking on the unofficial, highly unpaid, yet important role of Corrector of Australian Misconceptions . This often goes hand in hand with another role I also enjoy, ‘Perpetuator of Australian Myths . Wait, I hear you say, don’t these two roles work to opposite effect? Indeed it is so, which is […]. Fifteen Shades of Yellow. When life pr...
talesfromexpatria.com
325535. tales from a FAR
Friday, July 19, 2013. As I lay here trying to go to sleep you're the only thing I can think of! I love being your mommy already and you've only been hanging out in my belly for 11 weeks! Your daddy and I are so very much in love with you! We can't wait until February to hold you in our arms. You're going to LOVE your Big Brother! He already loves kissing Mommy's belly although he doesn't quite understand who you are. Just know that you're loved. And we can't wait to meet you 3. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
talesfromfar.blogspot.com
325536. Tales from Far Away
Currently in New Zealand. Faro Korean Grill, CBD. Velvet Burger, CBD. The Store, CBD. Faro Korean Grill, CBD. Velvet Burger, CBD. The Store, CBD. March 20, 2014. Faro Korean Grill, CBD. March 20, 2014. The Store, CBD. March 20, 2014. Federal & Wolfe, CBD. Latest from New Zealand. March 20, 2014. Faro Korean Grill, CBD. March 20, 2014. Velvet Burger, CBD. March 20, 2014. The Store, CBD. March 20, 2014. The Store, CBD. March 20, 2014. Federal & Wolfe, CBD. March 20, 2014. Faro Korean Grill, CBD.
talesfromfaraway.com
325537.                   Tales From Farlandia - Home
Connect with Ozette and Judy. Tasty Tidbits: Ozette's Recipes. Princess Stacey's Magical Adventure. A Magical Land Awaits. If you're lucky enough. To slip through the thin veil. That separates Earth World from. The magical kingdoms,. You might encounter Farland,. A vast territory of lakes, babbling streams, rolling meadows, mountains. Ruled by Queen Beatrix. It's an enchanting land filled. With fairies, elves,. A wise and kind princess,. And animals living extraordinary lives. It’s also a land of.
talesfromfarlandia.com
325539. Tales From Farpoint
Enemies of the Imperium. Saturday, 8 August 2015. Well I've finally started my two weeks of holidays and I must admit that they've been much needed! As much as I love my job, it's been a really mentally busy few months and my hobby time has been seriously curtailed because of it. But now I have holiday time, what am I going to do with it? Well I must admit that I am itching to get some painting done and can't wait for my War of Ashes miniatures to arrive from Zombiesmith (see previous post! In the meanti...
talesfromfarpoint.blogspot.com
325541. Tales from Fashion City
Thursday, December 11, 2014. Thursday, July 24, 2014. Thursday, May 22, 2014. Thursday, January 9, 2014. ENVIRA vs. FASHION CITY". Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
talesfromfashioncity.blogspot.com
325542. Tales from Feyron
Tales from Feyron is a young adult fantasy series narrated by the Storyteller of Feyron. Here she shares tales of lore and adventure from the magical Realm of Feyron and the clans of magic. To learn more about her stories, please visit The Storyteller's Tales. To learn about the author, please hop over to The Author's Corner. To read their blogs, look for the Ripples in the Mists.
talesfromfeyron.com
325543. Tales From First
August 21, 2012. We had an awesome second day of school even though it is always much harder than the first. The kids started off the day with writing the numbers 1, 4, and 10 properly. The kids quickly learned that habits are hard to break when it comes to writing properly. After lunch today, we continued learning about the rules and discussing why it is important for us to follow the rules. The kids loved the story I read to them today. Posted by Ms. Sarah Sennett. August 20, 2012. Can you believe that...
talesfromfirst.blogspot.com
325544. Tales from first grade
Tales from first grade. Sunday, June 28, 2009. Links to this post. Sunday, June 21, 2009. Tales from first grade. Tales from first grade. Links to this post. Children and Technology Use - Episode 2. Episode 2 - Children and Technology Use. Links to this post. Sunday, May 31, 2009. Partnership for 21st Century Skills. I was really disappointed by the information presented in. Partnership for 21st Century Skills. Http:/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome Bruner. Links to this post. Links to this post.
talesfromfirstgrade.blogspot.com
325545. Tales from the Book of First Great Western
Tales from the Book of First Great Western - What the passenger is actually getting for their ticket. Thursday, 19 August 2010. Journey diary – August 18. 0830 London Paddington to Chippenham due 0944. Departed London Paddington 0831 ( 1 minute late. Arrived Chippenham 0942 ( 2 minutes early. Set formation 2 8. No ticket check by the Train Manager. Ticket checks in operation at Chippenham. Friday, 6 August 2010. Off to a good start…. Journey diary – 5 August (part 2). Set formation 2 8. Usual slow runnin...
talesfromfirstgreatwestern.blogspot.com
325546. Tales from Fox Cottage and The Bee Hive Studio
Tales from Fox Cottage and The Bee Hive Studio. Follow the tales from artist and environmentalist, Beata, as she spends time among nature with her dogs. Follow her creative journey as the artist behind Bumble Bee Artzzz and Craftzzz. She hopes to inspire you to appreciate the Natural World around you and take steps to make a difference. Wednesday, 24 February 2016. The Sounds of Spring Stirrings. I frequently stop and stand in awe at the surroundings I find myself in. I take a deep breath and listen.
talesfromfoxcottage.blogspot.com
325548. Tales From Foxglove Cottage
Tales From Foxglove Cottage. A celebration of life's small joys. Wednesday, 23 November 2016. It's been over a year since my last post. Chronic illness and personal turmoil have had me at a disadvantage for some time. But now I'm moving house, taking stock, and catching up on things that have been too long neglected. I'll be back with more tea and tea room reviews very soon. First up I'll be visiting Perk. In Watford, Hertfordshire: a lovely little coffee shop that is a big hit locally. On their website ...
talesfromfoxglovecottage.blogspot.com
325550. Tales From Fox Wood
Tales From Fox Wood. Thursday, April 23, 2015. Magic Lakes and Mushrooms. Firstly, as you may notice by looking to the right, I have been busy writing and publishing a book. Yes, The Path to Odin's Lake. Secondly, partly as a result of that journey, I have been focusing my attention on growing mushrooms. Why? Research in all of these areas is ongoing, but at the forefront of this fungus revolution is the US mycologist Paul Stamets. Check out his short film below. Apart from that, I have planted up anothe...
talesfromfoxwood.blogspot.com