SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (326469 - 326524)

326469. Tales from the Scrapheap
Sunday, 9 August 2015. 1 Photo 20 Words - August edition - Bomber Moss! These ladies have nicknamed me Bomber Moss . I like to take every available opportunity to live up to the name. I intended to put this up last month but totally forgot about it once I had drafted it but is still applies this month and my reason for being cheerful remain the same. Joining in with Abi's 1 photo 20 words. Reason to be cheerful:-. Spending another weekend with these wonderful ladies and planning another one in the Autumn!
talesfromthescrapheap.blogspot.com
326471. Tales From The Scratching Post
Tales From The Scratching Post. Tuesday, August 4, 2015. We have a new addition, Aria came into our family on Friday, July 31st. she was 10 weeks old, I figure her birthday to be somewhere around May 17th. I'm not sure and neither were the people that had her, they just knew she was 9 weeks old when they purchased her. A little counting back on the calendar and I gave her a birthday of May 17th. Lol. She kind of looks like Taelia did when she was a puppy! This is Aria, our little bi-eyed cutie. I saw thi...
talesfromthescratchingpost.blogspot.com
326472. Tales from the Scratch Pad
Tales from the Scratch Pad. Independent self published comic book company and freelance artist. Many things to many people. Monday, August 10, 2015. Now for the tough job. Hey there sports fans, Al here with the latest:. The kid now has ALL of the work ready and varnished but now comes the framing part of the job. Now mind you I'm a pretty detailed kinda guy so when it comes to framing I know very little about it but try my damnedest to learn what I can do. At least that's the way this comes through to me.
talesfromthescratchpad.blogspot.com
326473. Tales from the Script: Hollywood Screenwriters Share Their Stories - - Nonfiction Book & Film Project About Screenwriting
talesfromthescript.com
326474. Tales from the Script: Hollywood Screenwriters Share Their Stories - Official Website | Home
Grand River Films / Jade Tiger Films. Tales from the Script. Based on an Idea by Paul Robert Herman. Edited by J.D. FUNARI. Music by T.J. RAIDER. Archival Supervisor TIM MERRILL. Executive Producers RICK D’AVINO and PAMELA MURPHY. Written and Produced by PETER HANSON. And PAUL ROBERT HERMAN. Directed by PETER HANSON. Not Rated / Adult Language. More Tales from the Script: Fascinating unheard stories from top screenwriters (45 min.). Native and Projection Format:. DV / 4x3 Letterbox.
talesfromthescript.jadetiger.com
326475. Talesfromthescript's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. November 5, 2012. In My Inbox This Morning. November 3, 2012. I get e-mail from various people involved in NaNoWriMo, and this is the one I had this morning, so I thought I’d share:. It wasn’t a challenging job. It didn’t pay much. I was on my feet all day long. My back hurt. My hands hurt. But I was happy. I was surrounded by books and by people who loved to read them. Also, for the first time in my life, I was writing. Bob: “How did the writing go? When the alarm went o...
talesfromthescript.wordpress.com
326476. Welcome to Tales from the Script Productions | Cliff McClelland
The Shape of Things. We make movies we want to see. Ultimately, good storytelling cuts across all genres. In 2006, Tales from the Script Productions co-produced Open Mike Night, a high school-based feature comedy shot and acted entirely by high school students and teachers in the Dallas area. The film was awarded an Honorable Mention Award at the Twin Rivers Festival in North Carolina. Our next project was a supernatural drama, From the Dark. Website by Jadetiger.com.
talesfromthescriptproductions.com
326477. Tales from the SEA
Tales from the SEA.
talesfromthesea.com
326479. A Mermaid's Tale
Tales from the Sea Garden. Tales from The Sea Garden. Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com. Tuesday, 14 July 2015. I have built up a little collection of handmade Victorian and Edwardian sleeves. Some are still in pairs and others I have only one. Such painstaking work and attention to detail is quite astonishing to our eyes today. We seem to have lost so much in our modern dress in terms of beauty, delicacy and feminine allure. Just imagine what it must have felt like to wear such precious garments.
talesfromtheseagarden.blogspot.com
326481. starbelly handmade
April 17, 2013. I moved to wordpress! Well, I did it! I moved to Wordpress.org. Here's my new web address. Everything's over there. Thank you for reading! April 13, 2013. A preview of shop scarves! This one is super, super soft and very lightweight. The color is lovely, and the print puts a modern spin on spring flowers. ( How am I doing on my product descriptions? I wrote that without even having a glass of wine yet! My new website should be popping up sometime next week. Hooray! April 11, 2013. I am AL...
talesfromtheseamripper.blogspot.com
326483. Read the online novel Tales from the Securemarket™ for free!
Tales from the Securemarket. Is the first novel by Age of Corporations. Creator Colin Sandel. It is free to read online, or you can purchase a copy from Amazon. To read at your leisure. Tales is now available in .ePUB. If you enjoy the free Tales ebook, please consider a donation to Urbane Undead Small Press:. Become a fan of the Facebook page. And spread the word! The Story of the Securemarket. There is one institution, though, that has survived the changed culture of the modern world: The supermarket.
talesfromthesecuremarket.com
326484. Tales From the Seed | A topnotch WordPress.com site
Tales From the Seed. A topnotch WordPress.com site. The Elder Tree: Recipes for Summertime Magic. June 2, 2015. June 2, 2015. He said, “Above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl. A couple of simple elderflower recipes:. Wishing you joy on this full moon x. New Moon, New Year. February 18, 2015. April 23, 2015. In the midst of winter, I found there...
talesfromtheseed.wordpress.com
326485. Tales from the Seine - Tales from Lac Léman
Tales from the Seine - Tales from Lac Léman. So what's it like trying to run a business in foreign country? Find out by reading Tales from the Seine - Tales from the Léman, which follows MotionTemps and Mondavé Communications founder, Carolyn Moncel, as she learns to adjust to daily life and work in Paris and now Geneva. They are the types of stories she shares with her family, friends and business colleagues in Paris, back home in Chicago and around the world. Friday, February 25, 2011. I recommend this...
talesfromtheseine.blogspot.com
326486. Tales From the Irrelevant Period in Life
Tales From the Irrelevant Period in Life. January 1, 2016. Blog at WordPress.com. Tales From the Irrelevant Period in Life. Blog at WordPress.com.
talesfromtheseventhgrade.wordpress.com
326487. Tales from the Sewer - Blogs Miserables...
Are on page 1.
talesfromthesewer.com
326488. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
talesfromtheshadowrealm.com
326489. Tales from the Shadows of your soul
Tales from the Shadows of your soul. Ghastly interviews, reviews and articles about horror movies, horrorpunk, punk, goth and Deathrock. Wednesday, May 20, 2009. Rest in peace Zombeast. Zombeast has called the quits. We regret to confirm due to creative differences and other issues. Zombeast has called the quits. We all are great friends and. Have made peace with the fact to grow as musicians. We need to focus our time and energy into other projects. Of 4 of are the best of friends. What the 4 of us were...
talesfromtheshadows.blogspot.com
326490. Tales From The Sharrows
Tales From The Sharrows. Irreverent observations from an urban cyclist. About Tales From The Sharrows. Rides 8/13: Raspberry Sorbet. Allen is the name of my personal trainer. Allen seems like a nice enough guy, but I've only ever met him twice and today was the first time I met with him in which he personally trained me. I feel trained, personally. Why do I have a personal trainer? Does this have anything to do with bike commuting? As for the whole bike commuting thing, I saw this guy this morning:.
talesfromthesharrows.blogspot.com
326492. Tales From The Shed | Just ramblings to be ignored
Tales From The Shed. Just ramblings to be ignored. Rules of the retro surfer. A code to live by! Called down to Als the other day just to wind the boy up (and to convince him to glass on some bonzer side runners…). Al’s constant search for new and improved methods continues, his latest board is 4 1/2lbs and strong enough for him to bounce off. He’s got a whole load of new boards gone up into the gallery now too, have a look here. Http:/ www.aorsurfboards.com/blog/? Anyway, gotta have logs when you travel.
talesfromtheshed.wordpress.com
326494. Tales from the Sheep Shed
Tales from the Sheep Shed. Wednesday, 6 February 2013. Today I am over at Spinspiration. Taking part in Woolly Wednesday. I am posting about a Great Wheel I discovered. Come and join us and share your woolly adventures! Links to this post. Monday, 31 December 2012. Congratulations to Michelle McMillen, the winner of the Shearer Girl Yarns £20 voucher in the Wovember photographic competition! Michelle raises Shetland sheep in Oregan, USA. Her photo of Bramble the sheep caught the judges' eye. The focus of...
talesfromthesheepshed.blogspot.com
326495. Tales from the Shelf
January 16, 2017. Replica. Part 1. 4th Street Marketplace, DTSA. 10 pm. Can I get a gin fizz? Eh, what’s that? You need an egg white. Do you have eggs here? Sorry hun this just a bar, not a restaurant. I can make you gin’n’tee. Hmm No thanks. Can I just get some of that paradisio gin stirred with ice then served neat. And tonic in another glass. Sure, you got it. He looked up at the college game and down back at his drink until the first one arrived. A long island iced tea please. With his drink in hand,...
talesfromtheshelf.com
326496. TalesFromTheShifts
Posted by on Jan 26, 2015 in Uncategorized. Posted by on Oct 3, 2014 in Uncategorized. Posted by on Nov 15, 2013 in Uncategorized. Scratch and Throw [Cypress, CA]. On Oct 16, 2012 in Retail. Today, I sold a lady a scratcher. When she didn’t win she decided to throw a coke bottle at my head. Fuck you lady at least throw a Pepsi at me. Posted by just me. On Dec 8, 2011 in Restaurants/Bars. WTF is wrong with people? STAY HOME YOU RETARD! On Dec 8, 2011 in Restaurants/Bars. Sorry, I replied, she gave it up f...
talesfromtheshifts.com
326497. Tales from the Ship
Tales from the Ship. Capt Savage and First Matey Mikael rebuild the ship and prepare for? Wednesday, June 07, 2006. Life comes in waves. As long as you stay ahead of the wave, Life will be manageable. Otherwise the struggle to stay afloat consumes all. Remember: if you are trying to catch the wave in front of you, all you need to do is change your perspective (you're really in front of the wave that's following). Posted by Captain Savage @ 11:58 PM. Saturday, June 03, 2006. The journey has just begun.
talesfromtheship.blogspot.com
326498. Tales From the Shoe
Tales From the Shoe. My blog title is obvious to those who know me. I am the youngish old woman who lives in a "small - sensible" shoe with 4 kids 8 and under! More than I know what to do with. Fruitful seed and fruitful soil! Enjoy my thoughts on life and parenting and chaos, that's really what it is - my thoughts on my chaos.ordered by a grace-filled and humorous God. Saturday, June 19, 2010. Mazda- with a short /a/ on the first syllable. Garage- with a short /a/ on the second syllable. Canadian cartoo...
talesfromtheshoe.blogspot.com
326499. Tales From the Shoe
Tales From the Shoe. A Mom's-eye-view of family and loving well. Family Blog Redux Part Deux. Posted on October 19, 2012. So, here we go again. Family Blog Redux Part Deux. Blog at WordPress.com. Tales From the Shoe. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Tales From the Shoe”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
talesfromtheshoe.com
326501. Tales from the Shoeshine
Tales from the Shoeshine. Sunday, 16 August 2015. I've seen many things fall down the Escalators over the three months since ive been here. From bags and suitcases to people. But this week was comical when a couple with a baby in buggy were trying to go up the down escalator. An IT guy popped in during the week and told me about "Johnny the shoeshine guy" from police squad. Id never heard of it but the guy came back after work with the scripts from the shoeshine clips. Very funny, thank you.
talesfromtheshoeshine.blogspot.com
326502. Tales from the Shop
Tales from the Shop. True stories from the front end of an automotive shop. Seriously, you cant make this $! Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Yes, your car IS worth it. I use this blog mainly to rant about stereotypes in the automotive industry that both service professionals and customers fall into. While we do tend to poke fun at ourselves at times (it's so easy), as well as at customers (in good fun), the intent is to help educate customers in hopes they make better decisions that work best for them. Your v...
talesfromtheshop.blogspot.com
326503. Tales From the Short Bus | One proud mom's humorous, honest, and often humbling moments of raising one very "special" little boy.
Tales From the Short Bus. One proud mom's humorous, honest, and often humbling moments of raising one very special little boy. Is there a pill for that? I can not lie, I was feeling the arms of dread closing in around me. I was afraid, but I didn’t know of what. There was a world I knew absolutely nothing about, and we were about to become immersed in it.For the rest of our lives. November 8, 2012. October 11, 2012. Yo yoiuiuiu jj ejrkejrkejrke. October 11, 2012. Bla blah yackity yack. October 11, 2012.
talesfromtheshortbusblog.wordpress.com
326504. Tales from the short side...
Tales from the short side. No I'm not five feet yet. Yes I said yet. My views looking up at the rest of the world. Monday, December 19, 2016. 5) Not being able to wear sneakers everyday. 7) Not having my water bottle with me. 8) The word "moist.". 10) Speaking of. I'm annoying myself so I'll cut this short. Sunday, December 11, 2016. Relationship advice from a couples counselor. 1 If you have to pick up the book "He's just not that into you." He's not. 8 Don't have serious conversations via text. 10 Some...
talesfromtheshortside.blogspot.com
326505. Tales from the Si
Wednesday, August 20, 2014. How to sprout wheat grass. First you need to purchase some wheat seeds also known as wheat berries. You can get them from any organic shop. I got mine from BMS for RM 11.00 for a pack of 1kg. Soak the berries in water for 2-3 hours. After that, drain the water and place it in a. Cool and dark area. You may cover the seeds with a wet cloth or newspaper to keep it moist. It takes about 2-3 days for the seeds to germinate so while waiting please remember to rinse the seeds. Aloe ...
talesfromthesi.blogspot.com
326506. talesfromthesideline | Blogging about sports, music, entertainment, whatever
Blogging about sports, music, entertainment, whatever. Video Of Chris Farley As The Original Voice Of Shrek. August 6, 2015. Did everyone know this? I was totally unaware that Farley was set to voice the character Shrek originally. According to his brother Kevin:. Originally the Shrek character was a little bit more like Chris, like a humble, bumbling innocent guy. Seems like it would have been a much different character, even the look. Here is one of the original drawings:. Guess we will never know.
talesfromthesideline.com
326507. tales from the side of the tub
Tales from the side of the tub. A Beggar’s Hands. I wrote this piece back in November 2009 for my first blog. I had served for the first time as a Eucharistic Minister at Mass. It was a humbling and moving experience. In the years that have passed, serving as a Eucharistic Minister has continued to be a humbling and moving experience for me. My arms are often full with little ones and so I … Continue reading A Beggar’s Hands. August 9, 2015. Encounters with a Poopcasso. You need to come here quick! I’ve ...
talesfromthesideofthetub.com
326508. tales from the silent life :
Tales from the silent life : blog. The zero-issue of our real-life-offline-catalog is done. On-demand-production is now ready. Mail us. If you want a copy! Our website design is almost finished, we're working on a self-knitted CMS to speed up and simplify the update process, which ist a komplex job right now. More about that soon! Links to this post. Five motives uploaded for a test. Subpages aren't finished yet. Have a look. The about-page is beta, almost finished. A few weeks to go! Links to this post.
talesfromthesilentlife.blogspot.com
326509. tales from the silent life : welcome !
Tales from the silent life : start.
talesfromthesilentlife.com
326510. Tales from the Silver League
Tales from the Silver League. Stories of my wins and losses from the most epic of Starcraft Leagues, the Silver League. Wednesday, May 13, 2015. I don't know why I even bother to load the client. What a terrible game. We got absolutley ripped apart while Quinn got super fed. I'm not even 100% how she got fed. She kept over committing to fights and dieing to me in early game. But she still got Lux most of the time, even though I got her. Loss, - 14 Points, Bronze IV, 16 LP. Links to this post. Ahh and the...
talesfromthesilverleague.blogspot.com
326511. tales from the sippy cup
Saturday, October 22, 2011. Has it really been this long? Yeah, that's right - just a bunch of empty pages. Creating the blog was a great way to at least have an online depository of stories and milestones. But going back to work and somehow finding that work-life-blog balance has been somewhat of a challenge. And I know there are TONS of great moms out there that somehow pull it off. I need to obtain their secret sauce and poor it all over my Cheerios in the morning. This year, just like last year.
talesfromthesippycup.com
326512. Tales from the Sky
Tales from the Sky. The Sky is Falling, and other tales of the macabre. Tuesday, August 26, 2008. Posted by shoppergrl @ 8:39 PM. Tuesday, August 12, 2008. I have never thought of myself as being particularly similar to either one of my sisters. Growing up, I was always told how much I don't look like either one of my sisters, and we have always had our very distinct personalities. You know how in families you get each get known for something? Posted by shoppergrl @ 11:25 AM. Friday, August 01, 2008.
talesfromthesky.blogspot.com
326513. Tales From The Ground
talesfromtheskymom.blogspot.com
326514. Talesfromtheslutside.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
talesfromtheslutside.com
326515. TALES FROM THE SMITH
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! TALES FROM THE SMITH. A way to remember. Friday, March 2, 2012. So cute seeing chandler help his daddy fix his room up. He really likes to hammer. Posted by Katie Smith. Saturday, February 25, 2012. Posted by Katie Smith. Sunday, February 12, 2012. Posted by Katie Smith. Saturday, February 4, 2012. I love my church. Tonight chandler said his teacher "teached him about Moses.". My boys are learning so much! Posted by Katie Smith. Finally, we de...
talesfromthesmith.blogspot.com
326516. Tales from the Smith's
Tales from the Smith's. Monday, March 4, 2013. Biggest Loser Blogger Challenge - FINAL. Well ladies we made it to the end of this challenge. I hope that everyone is pleased with the results and motivated to continue their journey. I lost a little weight in this last week and then I took my measurements and I am thrilled with my results so far and definitely going to keep going. I still have a bit to go before I'm where I should be but I'll get there. STATS AT THE BEGINNING. Starting Weight [01/06/13] :175.
talesfromthesmiths.blogspot.com
326517. Light your smoke, Sailor? - Main
Light your smoke, Sailor? Ramblings of the Insane. Nobody Needs a Bang That Bad. So, I've been working on a flowchart. Dude starts hitting on me and I'ma say, "Wanna play a game? Ethel is the referee and there is, at least, one purely subjective question on the flowchart in case dude is turning out to be a humorless fuck or appears to be a TPC (Two-Pump-Chump). And, yes, Ethel and I can spot these just by talking to them. Here is the flowchart. The Animal: "Have you seen The Trailer Park Boys? Yeah, this...
talesfromthesmokepatio.com
326518. VHS Cover Scans
Scans and bullet point info on old VHS covers and some DVD from the 80's to 2000's. Monday, September 28, 2015. Title: Cathy's Curse (Cauchemares). Box Tagline: She has the power to terrorize. Starring: Alan Scarfe, Randi Allen, Beverly Murray. Distributors: Cinema International Corporation (CIC). There are no company identification logos or trailers prior to the feature. The movie just begins after a brief black screen. There is however, a warning screen following the credits. Movies beginning with C.
talesfromthesnikt.blogspot.com
326519. Goose Tales
Life in the North Country! In March 2008, my family moved to the Adirondack mountains and began the journey of transforming this magnificent 100 year old home into a Bed and Breakfast. This is a place to share our story. Come along for the adventure! Lets Have a Party! Become a FAN of the Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast. Snow Goose Bed and Breakfast. Promote Your Page Too. Weather - Keene Valley, NY. Fun Fact - Our Guests Have Come From:. Sunday, January 6, 2013. Let's Have a Party! This is the dining room ...
talesfromthesnowgoose.blogspot.com
326520. Tales From The Soap Shop
Tales From The Soap Shop. Random, sporadic thoughts from the "Little Soap Shop" Maybe even a little propaganda. Follow Us On Facebook. Blogs And Sites We Like And Follow. Wiser By The Wrinkle. Clever Girl Goes Blog. Sudz N Bubbles Store. The Show MUST Go On. Lemon grass essential oil. Life gives you lemons. Monday, October 3, 2011. The Show MUST Go On. The last year has probably been the most turbelent EVER! How does one do that? I'm not sure but a quote today caught my eye by: Neale Donald Walsch. I fin...
talesfromthesoapshop.blogspot.com
326521. Tales from the Sofa
Tales from the Sofa. Monday, 25 May 2015. The hierarchy of football supporters. I wrote this post about Steven Gerrard’s final game at Anfield. Before his transfer to LA Galaxy, ending a 17 year career at Liverpool Football Club. It was the first real post I’d written about football, offering an opinion inspired by the outpouring of emotional disappointment, so I was over the moon when lfconline.com. 160;reposted it on their website. What would you know? You don’t even go the game. 8216; or ‘. Then there...
talesfromthesofa.blogspot.com
326522. Tales from the Sole
Completed and Upcoming Races. Tuesday, January 10, 2012. 2012 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - Part 4. I found Brett at our meeting point afterwards and I had (and still have) the biggest smile on my face. I had done it. Little Miss, I cant run, Im not a runner, I cant get past the 5K mark, ran a 1/2 marathon! For the month of december I was in Europe for 11 days and then came Christmas and New Years so on new years day I ran a 10K and that was it prior. Nope Well how did I do this? So how'd I do?
talesfromthesole.blogspot.com
326523. tales from the songbird | a thousand secret flames
Tales from the songbird. A thousand secret flames. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. What the heart wrote. What the mind wrote. A day in Engadine. A day in Engadine. Tuscany and the way back. November 18, 2016. Soruyorum dogru mu diye. What the heart wrote. October 18, 2016. The skills we have to learn. October 1, 2016. Steeleye Span – Dark Eyed Sailor. April 1, 2016. Although the song is not new it is a new spot for me. Like its dark and cool vibe. Steeleye Span – Dark Eyed Sailor.
talesfromthesongbird.wordpress.com
326524. talesfromthesonora | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees. Meadow Larks and Rainbows…. Of Meadows, Mountains, Golden Light and Golden Dogs. Space: The Language of Dog Culture Part I. Welcome to Tales From the Sonora. Welcome to Tales From the Sonora. And owner/trainer at http:/ www.azdoggyduderanch.com. June 1, 2014. Meadow Larks and Rainbows…. Why write about a shaft of light, a flicker of wing in a world gone mad? Why pay attention to a moment. July 29, 2014. Of Meadows, Mountains, Golden Light and Golden Dogs. Then ...
talesfromthesonora.wordpress.com