SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (326686 - 326740)

326686. | (and other stories)
December 4, 2014. December 4, 2014. After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance. Not our first Thanksgiving abroad, but the first one where we were responsible for the outcome. Sobering, for a family who is used to repeatedly nipping out to the grocery for last-minute ingredients. Sure, we can get things here. Turkey is abundant, but not whole turkeys. We waited too long to order ours, and the sources were all out. Meanwhile, Brett fried th...
talesfromthewaitingroom.com
326687. Easley Editing, Ink.
Easley Editing, Ink. Web Developing and Photo Editing. Subscribe to this blog's feed. Easley Editing, Ink.
talesfromthewaitingroom.typepad.com
326688. Tales From The Waiting Room | A Patient's-Eye View of Docs, Meds and Everything in Between
Tales From The Waiting Room. A Patient's-Eye View of Docs, Meds and Everything in Between. Waiting Room Annoyance #231: TV Torture. Image by mk30 via Flickr. It’s the sign that makes me cringe. Often the flat-screen comes accompanied by a handwritten sign that reads, “Do not change channel or volume.” It might as well say, “This is a torture device. Follow the rules, or we will turn on an obnoxious game show or a rerun of Jerry Springer! Game shows reside on both ends of my tolerance scale. Is good, exce...
talesfromthewaitingroom.wordpress.com
326689. Tales From the Wait Station | Horror stories, funny tales or any story from the service industry? Come share your experience and cast your vote.
Tales From the Wait Station. Favorite Tales of All Time. Favorite Tales of the Month. Favorite Tales of the Week. December 15, 2014. Young guys first time behind the bar and someone orders a bucket of beer. The “new guy” promptly assumes that the customer would like five beers opened and poured into a bucket, rather than five bottles chilled on ice within a bucket. Hilarious. November 17, 2014. Retweet from jimmy Fallon show, Guest : can I order of kids menu Waiter : yes mam,as long as you call me daddy!
talesfromthewaitstation.com
326690. Tales from the Warzone | Wargaming in Multiple Worlds
Tale of Malifaux Bloggers. Posted by Lord Shaper on December 24, 2014 No Comments. Infinity v3 is out and Corvus Belli has released the full rulebook in multiple languages – for FREE. I, as many others, have picked up some of their figures in the past but I never got around to playing the game. Posted by Lord Shaper on November 24, 2014 No Comments. Time for an Update. Posted by Lord Shaper on August 27, 2014 No Comments. It’s eBay Time. Posted by Lord Shaper on August 15, 2014 No Comments. Posted by Lor...
talesfromthewarzone.com
326691. TALES FROM THE WARZONE - HOME
TALES FROM THE WARZONE. FIRST CORP. WARS. THE FIRST SEAL OF REPULSION. SECOND CORP. WARS. FROM THE FRONT LINES: NEWS and UPDATES. Currently available in the MEGACORPS. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
talesfromthewarzone.weebly.com
326692. Tales from the Web | Just another WordPress site
Tales from the Web. Just another WordPress site. May 10, 2011. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Tales from the Web. Proudly powered by WordPress.
talesfromtheweb.org
326693. Childrens books made easy interative ibooks and audio books for children
The Witch, the Broom and the Cauldron audio demo, please click here. As a student witch, Cindy Towers gets herself deep in magical glop as one of her spells goes very wrong. Getting things back to normal becomes a wizarding challenge as Cindy and her friends brave a series of exciting magical adventures! Paperback version includes a free audio book download from www.talesfromthewebseries.com (with proof of purchase.). The Sickerwood Mansion audio demo, please click here.
talesfromthewebseries.com
326694. Tales From The Well | stories about water, place and memory
Tales From The Well. Stories about water, place and memory. Tales From The Well. Is a radio documentary featuring stories from people collecting water at Adelaide’s modern day village well – the West End Brewery Charity Fountain on Port Road, Thebarton. Radio producer Nikki Marcel finds out why people travel across town and wait for up to an hour to get water from the fountain. What’s their story? Tales From The Well. Listen to the podcast of Tales From The Well. I’d love to hear it. National Centre for ...
talesfromthewellblog.wordpress.com
326695. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromthewelshside.wordpress.com
326696. test
Nu există nicio postare. Nu există nicio postare. Abonaţi-vă la: Postări (Atom). Vizualizaţi profilul meu complet. Șablonul Simple. Un produs Blogger.
talesfromthewelshwood.blogspot.com
326697. talesfromthewest | My Blogs atbp
EVA, MY SISTER. March 16, 2012. SISTERS: “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply… ” (Jane Austen,. When we arrived home, she told my father about her discovery and it took a while for her to realize that it was the machine doing all the counting. We still have a good laugh about it to this day! So, Eva, dear sister, as you enter into this new chapter in your life, I w...
talesfromthewest.wordpress.com
326698. Brian's Tales from the West Coast
Brian's Tales from the West Coast. Per the suggestion of some friends, I started these ramblings. Wednesday, February 18, 2009. Lassen Volcanic National Park. The following Friday was the 4. Of July, and I began my first two week vacation since college. Phil and Bing flew into the area, Bing’s brother Willis drove up from. And off we went to. I’ll be darned if the buffet we stopped to eat lunch at wasn’t in a building with slot machines and blackjack tables. Our next stop was Mineral, CA, population 30.
talesfromthewestcoast.blogspot.com
326699. Tales from the Western Reach | Our seas are ever empty, our nets are ever brimming
Tales from the Western Reach. Our seas are ever empty, our nets are ever brimming. A mighty western stormlord hid our approach. Steady shuttered fires glowed in the hills above the docks like shaded citrus. No watch tower, no watchers. We carried no torches that could betray us; He hurled us bolts of jagged light by which to pluck. Twisting the last handful of fiber around her fist, she gazed at the heap of bronze at her feet, peered to the west, and sighed a long hot breath. Dee walked to the end of the...
talesfromthewesternreach.com
326700. Bella DeMonella
Tales from the Whip. The one kind thing I'll do. Yes, as wild as these stories are, they are ALL based on real encounters. I ONLY write with approval of the other participants and/or in a way as to maintain total anonymity. They are REAL, though. I may be one of the wildest women around, and frequently find myself thinking that my adventures are too good to keep entirely to myself! Wednesday, August 5, 2015. Balls 2 the Wall is Coming Up! 9S4 eight eight toooooo fifty-six 76). Tuesday, July 14, 2015.
talesfromthewhip.blogspot.com
326701. talesfromthewhorehouse | a neurotic, germaphobes life in a whorehouse
A neurotic, germaphobes life in a whorehouse. October 29, 2014. When I get a load of some stranger’s cum on the bottom of my shoes, I just wipe my feet and move on quickly.I forget about the squishy haulocost I stepped in and tracked through the building as I move on to menial tasks all in the name of making the rent. There are other terrors to consider in the depths of this monument to gratification. 8220;Maybe you can buy some new glasses with your tips? For her this is revenge and I should know better...
talesfromthewhorehouse.wordpress.com
326702. Tales From The Wilds
Tales From The Wilds. Sunday, June 7, 2015. Recent Comings and Goings at the Nature Preserve. A male Rose-breasted Grosbeak samples an apple blossom. Lots of things have happened since my last posting. For the songbirds, migration wrapped up and nesting has begun. Flowers are still blooming, though not so many in the woods. Here are a few of the pictures that I managed to get:. A male Scarlet Tanager sings at the border of the old woods. Swainson's Thrush was singing in the old woods for about a week.
talesfromthewilds.blogspot.com
326703. TFTWS Means Tales From The Wild Side
Started as a public access television show. In our hometown of Norwood, Massachusetts that was also seen. And enjoyed in nearby Dedham, Massachusetts. Brushed aside by local staffs and asked away from the air we refocused our comedic purposes into internet videos. In the spirit of this division of content we give you this choice. Full length Episodes or Skits. Of course over time we have branched of into other arenas of entertainment. Which can be navigated to from the top of this very page.
talesfromthewildside.com
326704. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
talesfromthewindowsill.wordpress.com
326705. Donna & Rich on the Road
Donna and Rich on the Road. Thursday, August 18, 2011. Pizza at No Name Pub. Pizza at No Name Pub. Originally uploaded by GreenJeanz. Originally uploaded by GreenJeanz. Dinner at le Tub. Dinner at le Tub. Originally uploaded by GreenJeanz. Camping in the Keys. Camping in the Keys. Originally uploaded by GreenJeanz. Thursday, July 21, 2011. Originally uploaded by GreenJeanz. Dinner w/Judy and Ben @ Wolfgang Pucks. Dinner w/Judy and Ben @ Wolfgang Puck's. Originally uploaded by GreenJeanz.
talesfromthewinnie.blogspot.com
326706. talesfromthewishworksfactory.net
talesfromthewishworksfactory.net
326707. Wobniar
Nothing Happens unless first we DREAM.". When we dream first, we learn to think outside the box. Be creative. Stimulate curiosity. Look at possibilities beyond the obvious. IMAGINATION is stronger than knowledge. MYTH is more potent than history. DREAMS are more powerful than facts. 2013 Eklektic Heritage Entertainment contact webmaster. Sign up to receive the.
talesfromthewobniar.com
326708. Tales from the Woods
Tales from the Woods. Please Pass the Prayer. And tagged Chicago move. Monday, June 10, 2013. Tuesday, April 30, 2013. The last several weeks have been jam-packed-full. We’ve been prepping our house for show, de-cluttering by way of garage sale and looking for a job, all on top of adjusting to life with a teething, rolling three-month-old who must eat every three hours and likes to take his time. Can I get a nap in there? Okay, moving on then. Speaking of Grayson Danger, here he is:. Posted by Kendra Wood.
talesfromthewoods.com
326709. Tales from the Woods | A Nordic Artist in Residence Project
Tales from the Woods. Ina Marie Winther Åshaug. ARNA- where ARt meets NAture. A Nordic Artist in Residence Project. April 23, 2014. We went to the island of Saaremaa for a four-day field trip, or perhaps more correctly, a holiday. The days were spent taking walks to the sea, taking photographs (and naps), discovering the old houses in the yard, and as I remember most clearly – eating. Lots. But sometimes in-between there, we also did some work I think. All in all, we had quite a lovely time! April 8, 2014.
talesfromthewoods.eu
326710. Tales From The Woof Pack – The Fictitious Adventures of Real Misfits
The Fictitious Adventures of Real Misfits. Tales From The Woof Pack. About the Woof Pack. Https:/ www.amazon.com/Finding-KatieDid-Tales-Woof-Pack-ebook/dp/B01MTN1MFX/ref=sr 1 1? Concern About The Doggie In The Book. December 9, 2016. By Tales From the Woof Pack. Will the doggie in the story be OK? 8220;Something tells me she’s going to be just fine, KatieDid.”. With the longer, colder nights, don’t pass up the opportunity to snuggle up with your kids and read them a story. Tagged Tales From the Woof Pack.
talesfromthewoofpack.wordpress.com
326711. Tales From the Working Class
Tales From the Working Class. Thursday, December 12, 2013. Tales from the Working Class. Links to this post. Wednesday, August 21, 2013. Tales from the Working Class. Links to this post. Wednesday, July 31, 2013. We got a new TV for the conference room. That means that the old TV is now sitting in there as well. Every day, at least one of these “guys” will stare at the old TV as if it’s a pile of shit and then ask me “Why is that still in there? Tales from the Working Class. Links to this post.
talesfromtheworkingclass.com
326712. Tales from the Worm Bin
Tales from the Worm Bin. A blog of our cooking, biking, reading, kayaking, gardening, hiking, traveling, climbing, and living in Seattle adventures. Monday, March 9, 2015. All in all, it was a nice and relaxing trip and we are looking forward to next year. Labels: cross country skiing. Tales from the Worm Bin has a New Home. The old machine in the bathroom closet. Basement ready for new machines. After finally getting an electrician out to run wiring for the new machines and a plumber to configure the pi...
talesfromthewormbin.blogspot.com
326713. Tales From The Wounded Church | Film, Dreams, Etc.
Tales From The Wounded Church. Film, Dreams, Etc. November 29, 2015. Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key. Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have The Key. An argument can be (and has been) made for any of a number of Martino’s gialli being his best, but I’ll take. Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key. As a complex, something-in-it-for-everyone culmination of his work in the genre. Part whodunit slasher, part old-money-family-in-decay Gothic, part erotic incest thriller...
talesfromthewoundedchurch.wordpress.com
326714. Tales from the Writing Cave
Tales from the Writing Cave. Gender Bendy or Straight Up Trendy: Love is Absolutely Unconditional. Tales from the Writing Cave. Soldiers of the 569th. Big Bone Lick Pack Blog Tour. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Thursday is for Think Tank: 13 August 2015. Normally Thursday is for Think Tank. Seven projects to get done in the time it would normally take me to do *mumble, mumble, mumble*. So I'm off to the writing section of Ye Olde Writing Cave. Tuesday, August 11, 2015. We've agreed on this, yes? Here's a pi...
talesfromthewritingcave.blogspot.com
326715. Tales from the Yarnsmith...
Tales from the Yarnsmith. COME ONE, COME ALL and be of good cheer. Old and young, rich and poor, all are welcome to hear my tales. From tall tales of high adventure to small tales of low cunning. Tales that will make you laugh so much that your insides shall become your OUTSIDES! So rest your weary bones, listen, hold your tongues and harken unto my words, for I have a tale to tell. The Yarnsmith at rest outside his tent! View my complete profile. The Cuckold and the Ring. Folk tale-The Wise Men of Gotham.
talesfromtheyarnsmith.blogspot.com
326716. Tales From The Yarn Stash
Tales From The Yarn Stash. Friday, April 11, 2008. I Think It's Spring (Finally! If the weathermen are right, and around here the chance of that might be about 10%, it's supposed to be about 70 degrees tomorrow. I have been pondering this thought for a couople of days now. Hmm, what does warm outside feel like again? I'm not sure. But, again if the weathermen are right, we are only going to have one day to find out. We learned a lot while we were at the conference. It's going to take some time to pro...
talesfromtheyarnstash.blogspot.com
326717. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ talesfromtheyellowbrickroad.com/blogger/index.html. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
talesfromtheyellowbrickroad.blogspot.com
326718. Tales From The Yellow Brick Road | Join Cliff and his friends as they share their Tales From The Yellow Brick Road
Tales From The Yellow Brick Road. 1 Second Everyday: January 2015. February 4, 2015. My Reformation: The 95 Theses Of My Life. October 31, 2014. 8220;Out of love and concern for the truth,. And with the object of eliciting it,. The following heads will be. The subject of a public discussion.”. Since the firestorms I have kept a private blog sharing my thoughts feeling etc with no one. The first three years of posts were spent dealing with the firestorm and it’s long aftermath. But then the ...For the pas...
talesfromtheyellowbrickroad.com
326719. Tales from the Yellow Wood
Tales from the Yellow Wood. In many ways I didn’t want to get on that plane, but I did… and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I can’t believe how far we’ve come as a look back on the last two years. There are far too many things to write about in just one post, so I will short list some of them for you…. The VMM supported church here in Lezha has gone from limping along to being so full on Sundays that we need a new building. Students have said that hearing us talk about God has made them rea...
talesfromtheyellowwood.tumblr.com
326720. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
talesfromtheyucatanjungle.com
326721. Tales from the Zoo
Tales from the Zoo. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Happy 6th Birthday, Sweet Skye. July 29, 2015. Happy Birthday to our artistic, insatiably curious, dress-lovin’, cat-obsessed, smart-as-a-whip SIX-YEAR-OLD girl! With Grumpy Cat and the latest addition to our family, Boo. Her birthday celebration at camp, where we sang to her and she walked the Earth around the sun for each year she has been alive. After this lovely and symbolic ritual…? We served donut holes for breakfast. The kids ...
talesfromthezoo.com
326722. Tales from the Zoo School
Wednesday, March 10, 2010. We have been tackling this classic tragic love story for the last few weeks.thanks to Aunty Kandle in the US we have a modern version that is aimed at teenagers. It has reworked story in the front of the book and the original in the back. The language has lead to some interesting discussions here at the Zoo School. Today we managed to get a hold of the Baz Luhrman movie Romeo and Juliet.how interesting to see the story of two fighting families transferred into todays world.
talesfromthezooschool.blogspot.com
326723. tales from tiffany
Wednesday, December 10, 2008. 15 Days of Christmas. Sad excuse for a vacation! Sam's speech is AMAZING. We've been having fun with Christmas words, like "green tree," "wreath" and the like. He is just doing GREAT! We put up our tree. which is really fun this year. No gates! There are tiny bulbs and magical lights, hot pink tinsel and a black bow or two. kid ornaments and clear beads. I love it! Thursday, October 2, 2008. Blue, Red, and Purple Ribbons! She just needs to share! I have a sale that should be...
talesfromtiffany.blogspot.com
326724. Tales from Tikulo
The Trials of Tikulo. Where the wind begins? Or how far it blows? Where the wind ends? This wind upon my face. And in my hair. Has it filled the sails of junk boats off the coast of Myanmar? Or swept the hats off people on the streets of Panama? Or blown the steam from tea-cups around a Russian samovar? Has it howled in the darkness of some bleak Antarctic plain? Or whispered in siesta through the olive groves of Spain? Has it rumbled underground behind a New York subway train? The Sirocco to Morocco?
talesfromtikulo.blogspot.com
326725. News Broadcast
Your trusted source for breaking news, analysis, exclusive interviews, headlines, and videos. Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Alison Brie Boobs: A Lot of People Just Got Married, Yet Not Miley Cyrus. Though the surprise weddings of unapproachable hot cool kids Alison Brie/Dave Franco and approachable hot cool kids Ilana Glazer/I How to start Your pet may have convinced you that everyone is, in fact, married, it's not true! In case you don't remember, Angie got Billy Bob's name tattooed on her arm while they wer...
talesfromtina.blogspot.com
326726. Tales From Tinder
Tales from tinder features a cast of furry, fearless, flamboyant PUPPETS who re-enact real Tinder dates from around the world- It's love with no strings attached. If you liked this season, wait till you see what we have in store for you.We've just made a new puppet show "No Strings Attached" for ABC2 and iview. For all the latest news check out the green bean pictures site. Tales from tinder - The projectile puke. Tales From Tinder - The troll. Tales from tinder - crazy ex-girlfriend.
talesfromtinder.tv
326727. Tales From Tinytopia | 4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site
4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Tales From Tinytopia”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
talesfromtinytopia.com
326728. Tales from Teen Movie High
Tales from Teen Movie High. The cast of Teen Movie High shares their "high school moments" (both past and present) so that the rest of you can feel better about yourselves. View my complete profile. Teen Movie Star has teen movie moment. Shes my best friends girl.er.guy. Wednesday, September 21, 2005. Teen Movie Star has teen movie moment. Who I think is following me because I see her everywhere! 10 Things I Hate About You. I'm sure it was to someone like her agent or publicist. Or she was crying to ...
talesfromtmh.blogspot.com
326729. Tales from Toddlers
The hand is the chief teacher of the child." - Maria Montessori. The hand is the chief teacher of the child.". Monday, May 11, 2015. With warm weather comes the opportunity to explore and play outside. Riding tricycles, running, digging, playing and smelling the flowers are all so much fun. So happy spring is here! Wednesday, March 25, 2015. Our process for snack time in Room 1 is a great routine that we practice each day. When we are finished with our snack, we clean up by scraping our plates into the t...
talesfromtoddlers.blogspot.com
326730. TalesFromTogo | A comical take on the ups and downs of life as a Peace Corps Volunteer in West Africa
A comical take on the ups and downs of life as a Peace Corps Volunteer in West Africa. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Gone Fishin’… Togo Style – Part II. June 12, 2012. Continued from yesterday’s post Gone Fishin’… Togo Style). I look at the guy next to me like ‘Seriously dude, where the hell are we right now? Or did I completely misunderstand the little conversation we just had on the beach? No, that couldn’t be it. So with the sun now high in the sky, I painfully, but quite proudly...
talesfromtogo.wordpress.com
326731. Tales from Tonga
Peace Corps in the Kingdom of Tonga. Monday, November 21, 2011. Great, they were so happy to hear that I wanted to give them those things, and, true to Tongan form, they’re giving me a gift to thank me for giving them this gift. Or the family that I don’t really know as well that lives in the village (read: little community of 5 houses) nearby. Perhaps I could have looked around more, but I was sick of everyone asking what I was doing with every belonging, I just wanted to know who was getting what. ...
talesfromtonga.blogspot.com
326732. Music | Tales From Topographic Guitars
Tales From Topographic Guitars Vol 1. Tales From Topographic Guitars Vol 2. Tales From Topographic Guitars Vol 3. Tales From Topographic Guitars. We are a handful of guitarists all around the world composing instrumental guitar-based music, with a theme and a technical constraint to respect, such as composing a song with only a guitar and a synth and nothing else, or making a given style of music . everything is possible! Tales From Topographic Guitars. Contact Tales From Topographic Guitars.
talesfromtopographicguitars.bandcamp.com
326733. Bunny Bush
The Original 1960's collectable version. Read about all the fun the Famous Five Toyland Bunnies have singing and dancing around the Bunny Bush. For more information contact Marketing. Raleigh, NC 27636-3303. Please address any questions or comments to: Webmaster.
talesfromtoyland.com
326734. Tales From Trails
October 22, 2016. Western Lake Kayak Trip (Grayton Beach State Park). What a fun adventure Western Lake turned out to be. Approximately 220 acres of inland…. Read the Post Western Lake Kayak Trip (Grayton Beach State Park). April 20, 2016. Monte Sano State Park, April 2016. Read the Post Monte Sano State Park, April 2016. August 16, 2015. Hocking Hills State Park (Steen Week 2015). Read the Post Hocking Hills State Park (Steen Week 2015). July 15, 2015.
talesfromtrails.com
326735. Tales From Treasure Island
Tales From Treasure Island. My own personal opinions, analyzations, and interpretations of pop culture. If I'm lucky, some if it might even be insightful. Also, I am kind of a nerd. Wednesday, August 23, 2006. I actually update. Sorry. I've got about four posts worth of material floating around in my head, I just haven't had the wherewithal to update for one reason or another. As it is, I'm feeling a little more together now, so I think I can make an honest go at making this blog regular. Another time in...
talesfromtreasureisland.blogspot.com
326736. Tales from Triangle Wood
Tales from Triangle Wood. Watch the seasons unfold throughout a whole year in a few acres of Suffolk woodland. Through the eye of a needle - Helen M. Stevens' extraordinary textile art. Tuesday, May 1, 2012. May 1st - more signs of spring! Well, the rain is back, and with it some new arrivals! The folk poem goes:. The Cuckoo comes in April,. He sings his song in May .". And sure enough this morning on Mayday, I heard him for the first time this year, his voice echoing across from the wood! Anyway, spring...
talesfromtrianglewood.blogspot.com
326737. Tales From Trieste
This is a blog by me, Robin Tyne, writing about attending the United World College of the Adriatic. Primarily it is to keep friends and family updated, but also I hope to raise the profile of the UWC movement, which is really incredible (www.uwc.org). Please subscribe (if you want) by putting your email in the box to the right, and you'll get an email with new posts.Robin. Thursday, 4 August 2011. A Tribute to my friend Zaid. Below I have copied what I posted on my Facebook as a note about Zaid. I am cur...
talesfromtrieste.blogspot.com
326738. Tales From Trish
Thursday, August 13, 2015. 10 Things You Don't Know About Me. Interested in learning a little sumthing sumthing about me? This is a little collage my mom put together for me for my birthday. Despite having a gazillion pair of shoes - I basically wear the same sandals everyday (I do have them in two different colors if that makes it any better). I wake up 2-3 Times a night to use the bathroom. Every night. Without fail. I'm 32 and I'm exhausted (see #3). Are you surprised by any of these? Link up with Jenn.
talesfromtrish.blogspot.com
326740. Tales From Tritown | Not new, but perhaps improved, certainly improvised
Not new, but perhaps improved, certainly improvised. Real Townies are always Home at the Fay Club 1.12.08. January 5, 2008. REAL TOWNIES ARE ALWAYS HOME. PRESENTED BY WRITER SALLY CRAGIN. AT FITCHBURG’S HISTORIC FAY CLUB JANUARY 12, 2008. To make a reservation, call 978 345-4537. For more information about Real Townies, call 978-407-6482. December 25, 2007. Gift Rapt (Dec. 1997). December 19, 2007. I’m trying to put these up in the order that they were written, but this one is useful because it has...
talesfromtritown.wordpress.com