SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (327389 - 327443)

327389. Tales of a Missionary Mom
Tales of a Missionary Mom. How do I respond? Jesus said that we should turn the other cheek and pray for our enemies. It is so hard to do sometimes. I don't want a seed of bitterness to build up inside of me. Choosing to have grace and forgive those who wrong you can be difficult! Please pray for me. I want to be able to respond with the love Jesus showed us to have for others. After all, that is why I'm here, right? Running out of Gas! What a fun night of cooking ;). Not too excited.can you tell! So Jac...
talesofamissionarymom.blogspot.com
327390. Tales of a Mississippi Gal
talesofamississippigal.blogspot.com
327392. Tales of a Misspelt Youth.
Tales of a Misspelt Youth. Wednesday, 3 June 2015. Slaves - Are You Satisfied? Been waiting for this for fucking ages and I've listened to it about 10 times so far. Slaves. If you can go see them then do it. They're awesome live, expelling an energy that you don't get that often. Mixture of humour, simple riffs and poetry get you through the short, sharp sets. I had seen them 3 times before the album came out so was mega excited for it. My stand out track is Sockets, but I love all of them. So it's nearl...
talesofamisspeltyouth.blogspot.com
327393. www.talesofamnesia.com [9]
talesofamnesia.com
327394. Your source for modern homemaking!
Tales of A Modern Homemaker. About Tales of a Modern Homemaker. Monday Money Saving Tip – The Power of the Dollar Store. August 16, 2015. Monday Money Saving Tip. Never underestimate the power of the dollar store! Going to the dollar store on a regular basis helps me with saving money on all sorts of products. Read on to find out my valuable money saving tips! Raquo; Read more. July 28, 2015. Raquo; Read more. Monday Money Saving Tip – Leftover Love. July 13, 2015. Monday Money Saving Tip. July 6, 2015.
talesofamodernhomemaker.com
327395. Tales of a Modern Man
Tales of a Modern Man. The trials and tribulations of an early generation x male trying to survive in the modern era. Enter your search terms. The Cell Phone Temptress and the Modern Man. View my complete profile. Monday, October 12, 2009. The Cell Phone Temptress and the Modern Man. Can you hear me now? Buy a new phone." Easy to ignore. Now imagine that being said, by, let's say, this woman. Oh baby, I can. Oh, the cell phone temptress vixen, you're so hard to ignore. My 3 year old cell phone. And sign ...
talesofamodernman.blogspot.com
327396. Always A Bridesmaid
Thursday, October 16, 2014. Well, I don't know about you all, but I am really feeling fall this year! I am really excited about the cool weather, wearing sweaters, and bundling up under blankets. This weekend is especially exciting because we get to celebrate the Deep Roots Festival. In our sweet little town of Milledgeville. This makes it feel like it's officially fall around here. It is especially exciting because my bridesmaid Ana-Maria and her hubby are coming to visit! And Joe's wedding events!
talesofamoh.blogspot.com
327397. Tales of a Mom | A wife's journey through motherhood, pregnancy loss, homeschooling, baking, and more.
Tales of a Mom. A wife's journey through motherhood, pregnancy loss, homeschooling, baking, and more. Solemnity of The Holy Family. December 28, 2014 by Me. Today is the feast day of Our Holy Family. Today also marks the day a lady came up to me at Mass to ridicule my family. All I could do during Mass was pray for this woman six rows behind us. After Mass we usually go to the donut fellowship in the cafeteria, but I needed to speak with my family. Posted in Catholic stuff. December 17, 2014 by Me. No pa...
talesofamom.wordpress.com
327398. Tales of a Monsoon
Tales of a Monsoon. Through the torrential rain the windblown will rise and fall. My Poetry Blog vv. Write From My Heart. Tuesday, November 29, 2011. We have a Winner! We have a venue! I have always been a theatrical person, so therefore it stands to reason that I should get married on the stage of a theatre. Why not? Now off to eat pizza hut pasta! Monday, November 7, 2011. I have been feeling guilty about feeling selfish. Is he really that ready to pack up and leave? I realize that I need to talk with ...
talesofamonsoon.blogspot.com
327399. Tales of a Mountain Mama | Adventuring Through Life One Day at a Time
Tales of a Mountain Mama. Adventuring Through Life One Day at a Time - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -. Skirts for the Outdoor Gal. Thule Urban Glide 2 Review. Trek MT 60 Bike Review. WOOM 4 Bike Review. Kelly Cozy Kiddie Bag for Front Carriers. WOOM 4 Supra Review. Burley Solstice Stroller Review. WOOM 2 Bike Review. Kona Makena 20″ Kids’ Bike. Deuter Kid Carrier III *2014 Update*. Burley D’Lite Review. Phil and Teds Escape Review. BOB Revolution SE Britax Infant Car Seat Review. August 7, 2015. While...
talesofamountainmama.com
327400. clear as a bell and sound as an old engineer
Clear as a bell and sound as an old engineer. Wednesday, July 21, 2010. Of all the things that could be late, this is the least troublesome. Day Three: Letter to Parents. Recently I've been thinking about how children don't get to choose their parents. How each one of us is thrust into this family construct without being asked what color hair we would like our mother to have or the way our father would react to a broken curfew. And sometimes I get angry because we're just so. I love both of you for being...
talesofamountainwoman.blogspot.com
327401. Motherhood tales
Παρασκευή, 29 Ιουνίου 2012. Αυτή τη μικρή ιστορία άργησα να τη γράψω. Μικρή, εδώ που τα λέμε, όχι. Πριν τα τέσσερα δεν υπάρχουν μικρές ιστορίες. Υπάρχουν μόνο μεγάλες περιπέτειες και ατέλειωτα παραμύθια. Ένα παραμύθι πήγαμε να ακούσουμε με τον Π. πριν κανένα μήνα περίπου στις ‘ΜΙΚΡΕΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΕΣ’. Στις ΜΙΚΡΕΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΕΣ μας κερασαν κουλούρι και κουβέντα σε έναν ευφάνταστο χώρο, χαρούμενο και φιλικό. Κι ύστερα ζωγράφισε πεσμένος στο πάτωμα το δικό του ουράνιο τόξο. Http:/ www.mikresistories.gr/. Πρώτη φορά διά...
talesofamum.blogspot.com
327402. Tales of an (Almost) Mommy
Tales of an (Almost) Mommy. Fake it 'til you make it.'. Friday, April 15, 2011. Come on, Give 'em a try! You know you want to. I made a decision before I had pumpkin pie (who is now 20 weeks old! That we would give cloth diapering a serious shot. I bought a bunch of different kinds of clothies, as I like to call them, and have used them on and off since CC was born in late November. I have been pleasantly surprised by several brands:. Are my favorites so far. To see my ad on Craigslist. Links to this post.
talesofan-almost-mommy.blogspot.com
327403. Tales of an 9th grade nothing | Musings on Education, Technology, Books, and how they intersect.
Tales of an 9th grade nothing. Musings on Education, Technology, Books, and how they intersect. Sharing Links with Students. Posted by Mr. Pirkl in Uncategorized. It has been awhile since I posted (about a year! And in that time I’ve changed districts and become a dad (first a foster dad and now a pre-adoptive dad! No wonder I’m so tired! I teach 9th grade English now instead of 8th (now the title of this blog isn’t accurate! Here is one I made:. Https:/ www.thinglink.com/scene/614119020714524674. I anno...
talesofan8thgradenothing.wordpress.com
327406. Tales of an active mind - Now blogging as IanJSutherland
talesofanactivemind.blogspot.com
327407. Tales of an Adventure Hound
Tales of an Adventure Hound. Life is made up of many adventures.these are mine. Thursday, March 6, 2014. Way Too Cool 50k Tips. I've broken down the WTC course for some athletes and thought I'd share them here. Miles 1-8 (Single Track). Miles 8-11 (The Downhill). Miles 11-16 (Quarry Road). Miles 16-21 (The Climb). Miles 21-25.5 (Drag Strip). This section is where you will start separating yourself from the masses. Its a sharp DH followed by some flat and another sharp DH. It is very easy to over ...This ...
talesofanadventurehound.blogspot.com
327408. Tales of an Adventure Junkie
Tales of an Adventure Junkie. Thursday, June 30, 2011. Julia and Her Octagenarians. My new career has officially begun as a tour director! I survived my first tour. I am now a bonafide tour director, tour manager, program coordinator, or whatever you want to call it! 2)the errors that were made were GREAT for me to learn from, especially since I had my boss there to help me handle all that arose. For those of you who want the nuts and bolts of my tour here it is:. Took off for New York. Lunch at Katz's f...
talesofanadventurejunkie.blogspot.com
327409. Tales of an (Almost) Domestic Goddess | A busy mom trying to domesticate her life!
Tales of an (Almost) Domestic Goddess. A busy mom trying to domesticate her life! Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 727 other followers. Recipe: Italian Garden Enchiladas. Fruit Kabobs and Strawberry S’Mores. DIY – Grow Light. I am a Minivan Mom. Black Bean Tortilla Bake. Sweet and sour chicken. Join Swagbucks and Earn Prizes! I cash my Swagbucks in for Amazon gift cards. So easy! Follow Blog via Email. Cook chicken o...
talesofanalmostdomesticgoddess.wordpress.com
327410. Tales of an Amateur Cook -
Baked cheesecake with dark chocolate ganache and salted caramel. One of my mum’s favourite desserts is baked cheesecake. Quite frankly, why wouldn’t it be? Creamy, lemony goodness, topped with cream and berries is a perfect combination in my books. But this year for her birthday when she requested a cheesecake, I wanted to make it a bit more special for her and really take […] Continue Reading. Peanut Brittle and Chocolate Tart. Saffron Infused Squid and Chorizo Risotto. Axil, 322 Burwood Road, Hawthorn.
talesofanamateurcook.com
327411. Tales of an Amateur Mommy
Tales of an Amateur Mommy. Saturday, December 15, 2012. From Tragedy Comes Patience. Yesterday, when the news broke about Sandy Hook Elementary, it took me two or three hours to turn on the TV. I'm not sure what it was, if I was so hard at work that I put it off, or if I couldn't bear to think about it. Or, maybe I knew that once I turned the news on, I wouldn't be able to pull myself away for over an hour. What is it about these details that we seek? Then I returned 20 minutes later and turned it back on.
talesofanamateurmommy.blogspot.com
327412. Tales of an Amazon Woman in Pink Shoes
Health, Fitness and Weight Loss. Outdoor Adventures and Travel. Sunday, April 19, 2015. Its been about 2 years since weve had a working scale in the house.  Well, working for me.  Since that time, our scale has decided to guesstimate just how much I weigh.  During our Operation: Sweating for Seoul mission. Flash forward to two weeks ago. Jason asked.  Our old one works fine for me. Getting and Staying Healthy. Friday, April 3, 2015. 160;And to me that means sunshine, flowers, and the beginning of the fre...
talesofanamazonwoman.blogspot.com
327413. Bitching Betty
Vielen Dank an euch! Ihr wart ein klasse Publikum und habt den Abend unvergesslich gemacht! Bis zum nächsten Mal, wenn BB rockt ;). 2011 M. Thimm.
talesofanamelesshero.com
327414. ボトックス注射を知ろう | ボトックス注射についての理解を深めるサイトです。
ボツリヌス毒素という名前を見て え ボツリヌス毒素って毒素なの と思った人もいることでしょう。
talesofanancientempire.com
327415. talesofanangryjew
talesofanangryjew.blogspot.com
327416. Tales of an Anxious Soul
Tales of an Anxious Soul. I was 100% sure that I never would marry a woman and there was no need to. I needed to find a new path other than the path I was born on. I needed to live for my own happiness and not the happiness of others. This is my story, my journey, my beliefs. I hope that what I say on here will be of help to those who have had similar struggles. Saturday, November 5, 2016. God is Not Mormon. Dear church members, and leaders. Proud Apostate of the Church 3. Wednesday, July 27, 2016. Let m...
talesofananxioussoul.blogspot.com
327417. ベイプ ライフ | Funthera Militia…
My idea of “health sports day”. October 11, 2011. So I had off from school on monday for “health sports day” and decided the best way to get fit was to get fits… if you get that lol. Supreme Harajuku…. nice to know NY has left its mark. Vintage Invader piece in Harajuku. Outside the Apple store in Shibuya… RIP Steve Jobs. October 8, 2011. Demo its alright cuz i actually kinda like this class. Lol a neckface wall near shibuya. Yui and i took a trip to the LV Espace gallery in 表参道. October 5, 2011. I took ...
talesofanapegeneral.wordpress.com
327418. T.O.A.S.T.!
TALES OF ANARCHY,. A new dark comedy. Hitting a new low. Take a Bite or Get Burnt!
talesofanarchysabotageandtriumph.com
327419. Tales of an Art Dealer book | History of Vose Galleries Boston
Tales of an Art Dealer. The History of Vose Galleries Inc. Boston. 6500 U.S. plus shipping. Select number of books. 1 book $65.00 USD. 2 books $130.00 USD. 3 books $195.00 USD. 4 books $260.00 USD. 5 books $325.00 USD. 6 books $390.00 USD. 7 books $455.00 USD. 8 books $520.00 USD. 9 books $585.00 USD. 10 books $650.00 USD. This special book is now available for purchase. It is 368 pages, beautifully illustrated, and archivally printed on Forest Stewardship Council-Certified Paper.
talesofanartdealer.com
327420. Tales of an Aspiring Architect in Charlotte
Tales of an Aspiring Architect in Charlotte. An Architectural Tour of New York. View my complete profile. Saturday, November 8, 2008. Here is our finished "jewel box" - the main display case on our kiosk. Today we finished the welding and priming of the frame. Tomorrow we will paint and on Monday we can start the final assembly. I can't wait to post pictures of the finished project. Including lots of rotary sanding. I then learned the multiple steps involved in finishing the glued pieces. As mentioned pr...
talesofanaspiringarchitectincharlotte.blogspot.com
327421. Tales of an Aspiring Aspirer
Tales of an Aspiring Aspirer. I aspire to be. a writer. So far my aspirations have met with a big old nothingness. I aspire, but rarely do anything about it. Let's see if we can change that. Wednesday, June 2, 2010. 52107 / 80000 words. 65% done! Friday, May 14, 2010. Admission: I have a bad habit of starting a bunch of projects, getting distracted by a new one and never finishing the old ones. I'm losing momentum here! I'm starting to think of new ideas to play with. Argh! Wednesday, May 12, 2010. Writi...
talesofanaspiringaspirer.blogspot.com
327422. TalesOfAnAutumnFox (Miranda) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. February 11, 1992. Last Visit: 3 days ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
talesofanautumnfox.deviantart.com
327423. Talesofanavywife's Blog | Overseas or Stateside, Ship or Shore…Just a Day in the Life
Overseas or Stateside, Ship or Shore…Just a Day in the Life. July 28, 2015. Tales of a Navy Wife. North Carolina’s Crystal Coast. This past weekend was our first “traveling” experience with our travel baseball team at the Crystal Coast Wooden Bat Tournament. I’m sad to say that our “wooden bat” did not make it past the initial warm-ups. Thank goodness for team bats! We had purchased a set of two but DS#3 left the back up at home. :(. We would definitely stay there again. One of the highlights of our trip...
talesofanavywife.wordpress.com
327424. Tales of Ancient Egypt
Tales of Ancient Egypt. Stories explaining historical facts, fables and myths about the rulers, religion, people and places of ancient Egypt. Legends of the treasures and pleasures; of mystery and history; secrets of the pyramids, temples and tombs. Accounts of spells and magic, wonders and splendors, black Nile mud, red desert sand and green oases. Tuesday, October 16, 2012. Vast expanse of endless ocean. Total silence rules this place. Black as night and lacking motion. Realm of nothing; empty space.
talesofancientegypt.blogspot.com
327425. talesofandromache | Like Brave Ulysses, only more torturous….
About the author and this blog. Like Brave Ulysses, only more torturous…. Stay updated via RSS. I Know How the Horta Felt PAIN! Asperger’s Syndrome: It’s Not Cool It Just Is. Asperger’s Syndrome: It’s Not Cool It Just Is. The Teacher That Most Influenced Me. Yes, I’m writing a novel–who isn’t? Mission Briefings and Classified Materials. I Know How the Horta Felt PAIN! Posted: 06/12/2014 in Uncategorized. Everyone wants to know What are you doing to help this? Yes People with back problems know. You can’t...
talesofandromache.com
327426. Tales of an EarthMama
Tales of an EarthMama. Tales of an EarthMama: Ramblings on kids, parenting and home. Sunday, May 25, 2014. In January, I made myself the challenge of reading one book from every section in the bookstore I work at. You can read about it here. Board Books - My First Superman Book- touch and feel. By David Bar Katz. Picture Book- I'm a Frog! Elephant and Piggie book) by Mo Willems. Early Reader- DK Readers: LEGO DC SuperHeros: Super-Villians. Early Reader are lots of fun, or just painful. DK has lots of...
talesofanearthmama.blogspot.com
327427. Tales Of A Needle And Thread
Tales Of A Needle And Thread. The Place I share My Family, Faith And My Many Crafty And Culinary Creations. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. One of my favorite animals for sure . the Elephant! We're privileged to have grown up on a continent where we could see them in the wild . slow and graceful . truly magnificent! This little bundle of wooly cuteness, was an absolute pleasure to make! I used THIS PATTERN. She also has the cutest little tail :-). She turned out to be the perfect summer crochet project .
talesofaneedleandthread.blogspot.com
327428. talesofanegoist
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.
talesofanegoist.blogspot.com
327429. Tales of an Elementary Teacher
Tuesday, February 26, 2013. Tongue Twister Cards Freebie! Snow days are definitely putting a damper on my yearly outline. We're now going on our 4th snow day in the last week. I'm not complaining though, I do love my free time. : ). I'm going to do this again but this year my cards will be a bit cuter. : ) I've uploaded them to Google Docs and they're yours for the taking! I hope your kiddos can enjoy in the fun and silliness of Dr. Seuss with these. What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book? 2 We also made t...
talesofanelementaryteacher.blogspot.com
327430. talesofanelevin | Musings of a fortysomething single mom partner of a transgender high school sweetheart.
Musings of a fortysomething single mom partner of a transgender high school sweetheart. We Did Everything Right. Today was supposed to be a great day- a day where I was so grateful for the first day of my 15th year of sobriety. I was going to spend the day with my girlfriend and her family celebrating her godson’s 4th birthday. Granted we were traveling to the Cape on a Saturday, but the purpose was good and it was important for this little guy to have us celebrate with him. 8221; You, who has been fortu...
talesofanelevin.wordpress.com
327431. Tales of an eLinguist | eLinguist: Sounds catchier than "linguist who studies the Internet".
Tales of an eLinguist. ELinguist: Sounds catchier than linguist who studies the Internet. April 5, 2013. An update – dissertation and job. Greetings, devoted blog readers! You may be wondering why you haven’t heard from me in a while. Well, that’s because the following things have happened:. I defended my dissertation successfully on March 8th! You can now call me Doctor. The other thing is that I have obtained employment! February 19, 2013. Report on OER-101 and awesome things I’ve learned. I recently s...
talesofanelinguist.wordpress.com
327432. Tales of an Empty Womb | my {in}fertility journey
Tales of an Empty Womb. Things i never thought i’d do {until i became a mom}. Posted in living life. Go out in public with no makeup. one word – yikes. i’m pretty sure makeup was invented for me. Similarly, not care one bit what my hair looks like. 99% of the time it’s in a pony. Be ok wearing the slight stench of BO instead of my marc jacobs “eau de parfum.” if it’s slight, it’s unlikely that people at a normal distance can smell, right? Posted in dear baby g. How are you 4 months old already? You&#8217...
talesofanemptywomb.wordpress.com
327433. Tales of a Nerd | Just another WordPress site
Tales of a Nerd. Just another WordPress site. Blog and Games, Games and Blog. Kathie on Happy Thoughts. Eric on Happy Thoughts. Sarah on Happy Thoughts. August 17, 2014. To thinking happy thoughts and flying in Neverland with Hook… (not to mention his hilarious stand-up comedy: Live on Broadway. The list goes on. My mom is my best friend, while still being the best mother for me. Eric: unconditional, understanding love that cheers up any sadness with jokes and laughter. My ability to imagine and create.
talesofanerd.com
327434. Tales of a Nerdy Girl
Monday, November 3, 2008. It's not like I was doing it wrong either. I was following the watering directions. At least I think I was. Anywhozle.this go around I have been adding compostable materials to the soil as I use them. It's not an actual composting process, but any little bit helps I'm thinking. So far I've at least gotten them to sprout and my cilantro looks like it's almost useable! Links to this post. Wednesday, October 8, 2008. In this class she had a particular difficulty getting all the stu...
talesofanerdygirl.blogspot.com
327435. Tales of an Escapist
Tales of an Escapist. Don’t Buy Things, Buy Experiences…. Posted on August 14, 2013. The Wonder of Central Park: Part 1. Posted on August 7, 2013. Overwhelming inspiration, from the moment you step foot in this 840.01 acres (3.399 km ) wonderland, you can’t help but feel instant serenity, located smack dab in the middle of Manhattan, is a true haven, an escape from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle that is New York city. The sheer size of Central park is unfathomable, unless you’re an at...
talesofanescapist.com
327436. Tales Of A Neurotic 30 Something
Thursday, February 16, 2012. Is the Cat on Fire? So night time in our house is usually quite lively. Before Emily was born, hubby and I would stay up to 3-4 in the morning, we are just that way. We come alive at night for some reason, and I guess we passed that on to Em too. We had just settled Em down for sleep, and she was snoozing pretty well. I usually stay awake for another 15 to 20 min before I lay down, just in case she decides to trick us, and wake up again right away. Which she does....With some...
talesofaneurotic30something.blogspot.com
327437. Tails of a Neurotic Dog
Tails of a Neurotic Dog. Thursday, July 26, 2012. Sookie and the Leaky Pee Pee. Then this month it was happening twice in one night and I was sure worried and now completely sick of washing my bedding daily! So Sookie went to squat and I through the plastic underneath and I collected her pee like no bodies business. Yes I do what needs to be done. So we went to the vet the urine was tested and her temperature was taken (so not a fun thing to watch your dog get a rectal thermometer! Thursday, May 10, 2012.
talesofaneuroticdog.blogspot.com
327438. Tales of a Neurotic Law Student
Tales of a Neurotic Law Student. Welcome to my blog, "Tales of a Neurotic Law Student." Chronicling my adventures with ridiculous cases, zany professors, and neurotic tendencies for your amusement! Enjoy in good health :). Thursday, February 13, 2014. The Bitch Is Back. Every day I walked to work in the California sunshine, grateful to have a job. But, what did I go to college for if not to land a great job? What was I doing wrong? In upstate New York, the only jobs I found were as a server and as a netw...
talesofaneuroticlawstudent.blogspot.com
327439. Tales of a Neurotic Mom
Tuesday, December 22, 2009. I can't believe 2 months has passed since my last entry! It's amazing how life get's hectic.especially during the holiday season. This was the child who would sneak a peak at my check book to see if "Toys R Us" was listed or check the shipping label of every box being delivered! We will be moving to a new house for the new year so I will have a whole 12 months to come up with new hiding places. I'm sure creepy basements will have many new hiding places! Someday he will meet a ...
talesofaneuroticmom.blogspot.com
327440. Tales of an Evenfall
Tales of an Evenfall. Father, husband and currently in-between jobs. Just relocated to Michigan from Nebraska and am on the hunt for work! These are my musings about life so far and what I've done. View my complete profile. Monday, September 8, 2008. Remember when we stayed up late and we talked all night. People are beautiful to me. Friends are important to me. I've always dreamed of having a close circle of friends. God has given me those friends. My friends are beautiful. This makes me wonder. How muc...
talesofanevenfall.blogspot.com
327441. Tales of an Everyday Coupon Mom
Monday, April 7, 2014. Last spring, I talked to my sister about teaming up on a blog. Instead of continuing this one, we decided to start fresh with a new blog. After lots of work (and procrastination), our new blog is finally ready. You can now find me at Sweetnessinfamilylife.com. Thursday, April 18, 2013. Our garden is about 25 ft. by 28 ft., and we have enjoyed the space the last few years. These pictures were taken last summer at the first and near the end. Or here for Kindle. Our first step was to ...
talesofaneverydaycouponmom.com
327442. Bit By Bit
Saturday, July 25, 2015. Our trip also requires a litany of other things in addition to moving: renewed passports, Visa applications, a host of expensive shots (some of them around $400! That have to be staggered, mail direction, etc., etc. and with moving and two clients, sometimes the list just overwhelms me. Monday, July 13, 2015. I haven't been taking much in the way of lessons since being laid off at the end of March. While I am working on contract now, the pay is less than what I am used to, mo...
talesofanewbiehorsebackrider.com
327443. Tales of a New-born Father
talesofanewbornfather.blogspot.com