SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (327443 - 327497)

327443. Tales of a New-born Father
talesofanewbornfather.blogspot.com
327444. Tales Of A New Dad
Tales Of A New Dad. The inner rantings of a sleep deprived new father. Thursday, December 16, 2010. TEETH IN THE GRASS. There are not enough bibs in the world to sop up the drool that exits my daughter's mouth. I swear she has to drink all of that formula just to replenish the fluids lost from her gob. The teeth are coming in! Keg steak and potato? No you have to wrap your lips around squash and peas. Blah! I say puree the bacon. Mash the hotcakes and sausage. Friday, September 10, 2010. My daughter goes...
talesofanewdad.blogspot.com
327445. Tales of a New England Cyclist
Tales of a New England Cyclist. Sunday, May 31, 2015. Spring on the Brompton. During this year's impossibly long and rough winter here in Massachusetts, dreams of cycling adventures helped see me through to the beautiful months of spring. If my early season Brompton rides are any indication, it's going to be a good June, July, and August ahead. Along with some great rides in my neighborhood, such as on the Neponset River Trail next to the old Baker Chocolate Factory. A bike path leads from the station.
talesofanewenglandcyclist.blogspot.com
327446. Tales of a New Housewife | Just another WordPress.com site
Tales of a New Housewife. Just another WordPress.com site. April 13, 2011. I’ve struggled trying to write a clever introduction to this blog so that you’ll come back to read my next entry, but all attempts have fallen short to expectation. This being the case, I’m just going to throw the basics out there for you, and you can take or leave it. April 12, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New.
talesofanewhousewife.wordpress.com
327447. Tales of a Newlywed
Tales of a Newlywed. Wednesday, April 22, 2009. My 2 1/2 year old nephew Gavin will be having open-heart surgery today (Wednesday) in San Diego, CA. Gavin was born with HLHS.hypoplastic left heart syndrome.and has already indured 2 previous open-heart surgeries, as well as numerous heart caths, procedures, and tests. He is such a tough and brave little boy! Posted by Erin @ 4:39 AM. Monday, March 16, 2009. I can't believe it, but my baby boy turned 1 on March 5! What a quick, quick year! And yes, the foo...
talesofanewlywed.blogspot.com
327448. Tales of a New Yorker | Just another WordPress.com site
Tales of a New Yorker. Just another WordPress.com site. About Tales of a New Yorker. June 29, 2010. This is a big day for Tales of a New Yorker. We’re moving to our own site – www.talesofanewyorker.com. Pinkberry Happy Hours Begin TODAY! June 28, 2010. Alright, this is a quickie post – Pinkberry. The awesome frozen yogurt place, is staring their own Happy Hour today. From 5-7pm between June 25 and July 31, visit any NYC store and get whatever you want for half price! June 28, 2010. Campaign to finally he...
talesofanewyorker.wordpress.com
327449. Tales of an Ex-Googler | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Skip to search - Accesskey = s. Tales of an Ex-Googler. By jeansworld on October 23, 2010. About a week ago I took a few days to make a widget. I remember when I was at google, and a co-worker said “oh yeah you can add that as a widget” and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what a widget was, and how to add it! But then again, there was someone who gave it three stars and said “more colors would be nice.” I’m sorry, maybe you should just write down everything you ever wanted,...Debugging your widg...
talesofanexgoogler.wordpress.com
327450. Tales of an Expat
Tales of an Expat. Musings of a small town Texan gal living as an expatriate in Malaysia. Wednesday, July 9, 2008. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we've repatriated back to the US, so it's time to change my blog! My new blog is called I'm Just Saying. Y'all come by for a visit, k? Posted by Sarah @ 3:35 AM. Saturday, April 5, 2008. It's Not Just My Uterus That's Irritable. Oh, aren’t the grocery store checkers so nice here! To What in the hell is so great about it? I’m now 31 weeks, and each week that...
talesofanexpat.blogspot.com
327451. Tales of an Expat | Just another WordPress site
Tales of an Expat. Just another WordPress site. November 16, 2010. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Tales of an Expat. Proudly powered by WordPress.
talesofanexpat.com
327452. Tales Of An Extraordinary Life~
Tales Of An Extraordinary Life. Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Auntie Pepper and her puppies. She loves these pups sooooo very much it's silly! She will bring me one of their toys, drop it on the floor, then give me a low whine expecting me to get the puppies out for her. Pepper plays with them and is so gentle! She lets them get pretty rough we never hear a yip! No one gets hurt it's great for belly laughs! She will be a fantastic mother when her turn comes. Things get pretty crazy sometimes. Red waiting fo...
talesofanextraordinarylife.blogspot.com
327453. Tales of Angkor
Welcome, Log in. Excepteur sint prestashop cupidatat non proident. Give to your environment. The grace and atmopshere of the Angkor temples. For a better experience, you should have Javascript active and Flash Player 10.0.22 and above to see this page. Jayavarman VII King of Angkor [ 1125-1215 ] He inspired the smile of Angkor. APSARA Temple : ANGKOR WAT Cult : Buddhist Period : End of XIIth. BODHISATTVA Temple : BAYON Cult : Buddhist Period : End of X. VISHNU 4 arms Temple : KOH KER Cult : Brahma Period...
talesofangkor.org
327454. Tales of an iCoach
Friday, August 14, 2015. My Thoughts on the Periscope App. Periscope is a relatively new app from Twitter. Actually Twitter purchased the app for a reported $100 million. The iOS app launched on March 26th not long after a similar app called Meerkat was launched. The Android app was released on May 26th. So what's all the fuss about? Wrote a blog post. You are ready to go. Then you press 1 button, give your broadcast a name and your off! My colleague Jordan Garrett. Does it have value? I didn't think so,...
talesofanicoach.blogspot.com
327455. Tales of an Idiot
Tales of an Idiot. There is no content which matches your search criteria. Congrats, you found the footer. Now shuffle on.
talesofanidiot.com
327456. talesofanidleteacher
A little about Me. My Filofax and I. Like many other people I can’t resist a planner or organiser and in January I took my organisation to a new level and it has changed my life. I didn’t want to spend lots and knew my planner needed to be flexible, to change as often as my moods do, so I originally opted for Filofax’s new product: the Filofax Clipbook. I of course chose my favourite colour, teal. Once I had made my dividers I knew I needed somewhere to keep my Fineliners which I. I hope you like what I ...
talesofanidleteacher.wordpress.com
327457. Night Audit Stories
I am a veteran Night Auditor and have acquired many many stories over the 8 years I have been in this line of work. For years I have been saying I should write a book about all my experiences and have finally decided to follow through with that ambition. This blog is my first step and contains various stories that I have aquired over my 8 years experience working as a Night Auditor in various properties. Monday, February 27, 2012. People are generally idiots. Sunday, February 26, 2012. Sorry to my readers.
talesofanightauditor.com
327458. 艶やかに着物を身につける│最新トレンドを取り入れよう
talesofanime.com
327459. Tales of an Imperfect Mother | A fine WordPress.com site
Tales of an Imperfect Mother. A fine WordPress.com site. Last night I went upstairs to check on Joe only to find him watching a programme about the difficulties of dinosaur ‘love-making’. I am going to have to find a much better place to hide the iPad. It was my son’s birthday the other day. That means I have managed to keep an actual human person alive for five whole years. That’s 1810 days. I have exceeded everyone’s expectations. Especially my Mother’s. I am a Mini-ist. No, the model of the car doesn&...
talesofanimperfectmother.wordpress.com
327460. I am a being before a female, before a woman, before a mother | God is ALL, Africa unite, Rise Africa Rise
A choice for now. I am a being before a female, before a woman, before a mother. God is ALL, Africa unite, Rise Africa Rise. Dream big child dream big. April 1, 2014. There is a little boy and a little girl out somewhere playing in the streets of townships,. Being told that when you’re not fluent in English you are not amongst the smartest and not regarded as an intellect. This boy and girl are constantly being told that you are never going to make it in life when you’re from the townships. So teach a ch...
talesofanimperfectspeaker.wordpress.com
327461. Tales of an Ingenue | Blundering along in Quito
Tales of an Ingenue. Blundering along in Quito. May 23, 2012. Interesting mix of the Catholic with the occult. We then went to the Camioneta station and travelled in a cramped old chinese bus with a door that kept being highkicked by the conductor to stay shut, and arrived at some royal tombs of the Moche people, who ruled the northern coast of Peru from 1 to 700AD. The tombs were filled with plenty of sacrificed wives, children, guards, animals etc. Http:/ www.google.co.uk/search? Q=huanchaca%20fishing%...
talesofaningenue.wordpress.com
327462. Tales of an Injun
Tuesday, April 6, 2010. A Very Natural Thing (1974). I came across this film because I downloaded the Russ Meyer's movie " Up. While doing research of sexploitaion films. Up! Is a very silly sex movie that wasn't very good, but had this dreamy man in it by the name of Robert McLane:. I was trying to find out more about him, but the wiki article for Up! Needless to say I had to find it! I searched around for a while and finally came upon a copy of it on a gay torrent site! Yum, the 70s sure were sexy!
talesofaninjun.blogspot.com
327463. TalesOfAnInsomniac (Wendy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 254 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Hello, ...
talesofaninsomniac.deviantart.com
327464. Tales of an Interior Stylist
Tales of an Interior Stylist. Adventures in Stylish Homemaking. HIRE ME (MY BIZ PAGE). Thursday, February 12, 2015. Moving on Beyond a Bed-in-a-Bag - How to Buy Luxury Bedding. So listen up - your days of grabbing the plastic wrapped bed-in-the-bag are over! Hold on extreme coupon clipper, because your need to say bye-bye to bed-in-a-bags, Why? You can't stick your hand in that zipper locked bag to see if the material is so scratchy it will cause injury while sleeping. It’s time to allow yourself s...
talesofaninteriorstylist.com
327465. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
talesofanintrovert.com
327466. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
talesofanintrovert.net
327467. Tales of an Introvert | Life in Chattanooga: Ramblings of a stay-at-home dad, pastor's husband, brother, son, all around silly guy, schmuck, and whatever else you’d like to call me.
Tales of an Introvert. Life in Chattanooga: Ramblings of a stay-at-home dad, pastor's husband, brother, son, all around silly guy, schmuck, and whatever else you’d like to call me. Wanna help [the] planet? 8216;Let’s all just die! May 13, 2008 by Joel. Wanna help [the] planet? 8216;Let’s all just die! Group pushes to improve Earth’s ecosystem by ensuring human species does not survive. By ensuring that the human species does not survive. The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement, or VHEMT. I had the though...
talesofanintrovert.wordpress.com
327469. Tales of an Irish exile
Tales of an Irish exile. Thursday, 10 May 2012. Merkel and the Jedi knights: slowly moving Ireland to the Death Star? Angela Merkel visits Ireland to meet the Taoiseach. At passport control, the Garda asks:. Not this time. Only here 'til Tuesday". The Irish Jedi investigation. Sometimes however reality is stranger than fiction: A politician from the Irish government has set up a parliamentary commission to ponder the existence of Jedi knights in Ireland. During the boom times from 1998 to 2007, the ratio...
talesofanirishexile.blogspot.com
327470. Tales of an Iron Housewife
Tales of an Iron Housewife. Spectator Report's and Misc. Wednesday, December 31, 2014. Figured I might as well post something so my blog isn't removed from lack of update. :). Samson Edward Farlow was born on 9/9/2014 at 2:58am! 8lbs 8oz 21 inches long. He was induced almost a week late on the rainiest day in the history of Arizona. He is now 16 weeks old. Friday, July 5, 2013. The 4th of July was 10 years from our first date. I can't believe its been that long. I've also started running again! Rosalie i...
talesofanironhousewife.blogspot.com
327471. Footsteps of the Little one
Footsteps of the Little one. Anirud arrived in this world on a warm wednesday evening in April 2005. Since then, he has been our world. This blog would attempt to capture the footsteps he takes. Monday, October 01, 2012. After years of being with Blogger, this blog is being moved to the below URL. See you all there! Monday, October 01, 2012. Monday, July 30, 2012. Spelling Bee: On to the Nationals now. We are absolutely thrilled and proud! Why shouldn't we be? Monday, July 30, 2012. Monday, July 23, 2012.
talesofanirud.blogspot.com
327472. Tales of an Ivy League Dropout
Tales of an Ivy League Dropout. Saturday, May 11, 2013. Shout out to the righteous Dartmouth chick who recognized me skulking around Hanover. You made me feel famous. Tons of good Karma and love for you! A new video is coming out shortly so please spew out any ideas you want to have addressed. For now I shall leave you with this:. The story belongs to the reader, for all that he finds on the page already existed in his heart." - The Shadow of the Wind. Read it, betches. Saturday, April 20, 2013. Ethereal...
talesofanivyleaguedropout.blogspot.com
327473. Tales of an MBA Nothing
Tales of an MBA Nothing. Forget what the glossy admissions brochures tell you. This is a real MBA recruiting diary. Saturday, April 9, 2011. Go 'way, bating! I was getting off the train the other day, minding my own sweet business, and then I looked up and – BAM! Yes But in my book, a couple of extra blocks to avoid public intellectual masturbation is totally worth it. Wednesday, March 30, 2011. I have both good news and bad news. Tuesday, December 21, 2010. Most Obnoxious Recruiter Catchphrase of 2010.
talesofanmbanothing.blogspot.com
327474. Tales Of An M.E. Mummy
Monday, 17 August 2015. Halos N Horns Bath Products Review. I'm very conscious about what I put on the kids skin. Dex had dreadful eczema when he was little and he still has flare ups now. We have to periodically use a steroid ointment to bring it under control, as well as apply generous amounts of Epiderm. Milo has been lucky so far and hasn't had any eczema but I'm still conscious of what products I use on him. That's where Halos N Horns. Zingy Orange Hair and Body Wash. Even though Milo doesn't suffer...
talesofanmemummy.co.uk
327475. THE TALES OF ANNIE BEAN
Press Coverage and Advertising. Monday, 10 August 2015. First Time Marathon Berlin. Why do I agree to doing things so eagerly and without really giving them lots of thought? This is one of those situations! When I do triathlon I'm only running 5.7k in a sprint distance. I know I do the run as the last part after swimming and cycling, but trust me it is completely different and it is obviously significantly shorter. I am a bit of a bull in a china shop with running and go off full whack instead of pacing ...
talesofanniebean.com
327476. Tales of an NYC Social Worker: Opening Hearts and Minds, One Child at a Time
Tales of an NYC Social Worker: Opening Hearts and Minds, One Child at a Time. I'm a social worker in NYC public schools. Every day, I work with at-risk inner-city children and teens who are on the brink of dropping or failing out of school. I counsel, empathize and struggle to bring positive change to children on a daily basis, and I love it. Wednesday, April 11, 2012. Taming the Test Monster. Well, maybe it wasn’t that extreme, but you get the point. While it might seem unfair to have to return to schoo...
talesofannycsocialworker.blogspot.com
327477. talesofanocdhousehusband
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
talesofanocdhousehusband.blogspot.com
327478. tales of an office *****
Tales of an office slave. Wednesday, June 19, 2013. Http:/ abrazosandbooks.com/cg/pbz/bvam/mzx.html? Best regards, Marian Howe. Links to this post. Friday, November 4, 2011. Letter that I haven't sent to the orthopedic office. Yet. I sustained this injury on JULY 28th. I went to the ER. I was told "it's just a sprain, and sprains can take 4-6 weeks to heal.". September 14th, I met with the PA, to discuss the situation. Plan was to put a boot on and revisit in a couple of weeks to see if it had helped.
talesofanofficeslave.blogspot.com
327479. Tales of an Oilfield Gypsy
Thursday, August 14, 2014. Ramble On- Heading Back to the Bakken. Wednesday, August 13, 2014. WIP Wednesday- Camper Snugglies. What better way to ease back into blogging than with a WIP Wednesday post. Here is a taste of what I've been working on in the last week. Lots of wooly goodness for the camper! Two wool rugs and I'm finally finishing the mate to the sock that I started last year. Saturday, August 9, 2014. Some things have changed a lot! Wednesday, September 18, 2013. Friday, August 30, 2013.
talesofanoilfieldgypsy.blogspot.com
327480. Tales of Anoir
April 24th, 2015. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Tales of Anoir is proudly powered by WordPress.
talesofanoir.com
327481. talesofanolive
November 5, 2016. November 5, 2016. Http:/ www.thecnnekt.com/main/2016/10/10/trains. Http:/ thoughtcatalog.com/olivia-pellegrini/2016/09/braille/http:/ thoughtcatalog.com/olivia-pellegrini/2016/08/catch/. Blending EDM & Classical: The Feeling of Lindsey Stirling. The Grandeur Life at a Liberal Arts Institution. June 27, 2015. April 9, 2016. Was James Taylor’s Fire And Rain. Rivers Cuomo sang once, these are my heart songs . That’s how I feel about Fire and Rain. May 30, 2015. February 25, 2016. So tonigh...
talesofanolive.wordpress.com
327482. Tales of a Nomad | my journey through Asia
Tales of a Nomad. My journey through Asia. What I’m doing. To eastern Indonesia I go…part 2 (the village). My time in Samasuru village was absolutely amazing! When we arrived at our village the wood for construction hadn’t arrived yet, so instead of just killing time, we decided to work on finishing details on the existing church. We put plamir (kind of like plaster) on the walls, which would serve as a primer for future painting and look much better than grey cement walls. For our kids program, we had b...
talesofanomadblog.com
327483. tales of an online dater; a woman's perspective
Tales of an online dater; a woman's perspective. I'm a 36 year old professional woman. I wanted to share my experiences, some crazy, some creepy, and some comedy! Sunday, 31 July 2011. I thought for the next few posts, I will share some of the emails that have been sent to me. This one is particularly. Wednesday, 27 July 2011. Hello there ,. I hope to read from you soon. I’m curious why you wrote me? Saturday, 23 July 2011. Leg Cramps, Ducati's, Messy Eater. Lunch was ordered, the shade was getting chill...
talesofanonlinedater.blogspot.com
327484. Piccsy :: Talesofanonlychild's Piccs
Piccsy helps you discover the images you love. Piccsy allows you to customize your experience. Subscribe to your favourite streams. I am a designer and I love stuff. Customise Your Image Feed.
talesofanonlychild.piccsy.com
327485. Tales Of An Optimistic Pessimist
Tales Of An Optimistic Pessimist. So we have the new Doctor! I couldn't sleep since Thursday. I was wondering who might be the next guy to play the Doctor. I had many guesses. I hoped that it would be Simon Pegg. I really did. But then something happened. Peter Capaldi was announced as the new Doctor and I screamed. It made so much sense. YES. I am going to sonic you so hard! How I imagine his existence in the series? Welcome to the family, Peter! In case you didn't know. My trip to Moyvalley. Posing aga...
talesofanoptimisticpessimist.blogspot.com
327486. Tales of an Ordinary Mom
Thursday, November 4, 2010. The other day my almost three year old woke up with a runny nose and a small cough. In the morning he lounged around, laying about on the sofa, whining to watch his favorite cartoons and thinking that he was about to be full blown sick. Wednesday, February 10, 2010. My name is Kim and I have a confession. Friday, January 29, 2010. Looking back just got a whole lot easier. Technology is great isn't it? Thursday, January 21, 2010. Parents as Teachers can suck it. So I signed up.
talesofanordiarymom.blogspot.com
327487. Tales Of An Ordinary Girl
Tales Of An Ordinary Girl. I am who I am. That's all I can be. Tuesday, April 03, 2007. Things are going well with my livejournal so I will be deleting this blog in the next couple of weeks. Come see me there. Crystal's Graphics Journal. Posted by Crystal : 11:47 AM 0 comments. Wednesday, December 27, 2006. This blog will be on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time. It may be forever, it may be 1 week. Hope to see you there! Posted by Crystal : 12:45 PM 1 comments. Sunday, December 17, 2006. Coming u...
talesofanordinarygirl.blogspot.com
327488. Tales of an Ordinary Housewife
SHE CALLS IT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. My Mom and I, 1981. It's 1993. I'm acting in a painfully bad play at my high school. At the intermission, all the actors (including myself) go out into the lobby to visit with our families. Parents can be heard showering their children with false praises for what is an obviously mediocre ( at best. Play I approach my mother and ask her what she thinks so far of the show. Her response, "Is that my lamp and rug up there on stage? Does he even know you? Out, to tell her ...
talesofanordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com
327489. Talesofanordinaryhousewife.com
Real Housewives New Jersey.
talesofanordinaryhousewife.com
327490. Tales Of An Ordinary Person
Tales Of An Ordinary Person. On November 22, 2013. Four days ago a friend texted me she had a stroke. At first I thought it was just a sick joke, I hoped it was just a sick joke. It was true however. It took me almost an hour to fully grasp what has happened, while texting with her. Apparently it could have been worse, since she was still able to use her phone. The idea is still absurd, since she is only 23 years old. Strokes and heart attacks only happen to old people, right? Will I cry and will she cry?
talesofanordinaryperson.wordpress.com
327491. Tales of an ordinary witch
Tales of an ordinary witch. En eigenlijk weet ik daar nog geen antwoord op. Op 26 april 2015 in Praktijk. Ik mezelf en mij. Het huis van de grootmoeders. 8230;…… dus elke donderdag ga ik naar het huis van de grootmoeders en daar maak ik dan een cadeautje voor mezelf. Op 26 maart 2015 in Uncategorized. Huis van de grootmoeders. Vakantie, want de slingers hangen. Veel vroeger dan vorig jaar heb ik de vlaggetjes opgehangen, die zeggen dat het vakantie is, dus tijd om leuke uitstapjes in de omgeving te maken...
talesofanordinarywitch.wordpress.com
327493. The Tales of a Normal Norman
The Tales of a Normal Norman. Read it Before you Steal it! Is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Thursday, 29 December 2016. I need a break from life. Oh my word, it has been a long time. I'm so sorry. If I had some sort of device that lets me transcribe what I think into my computer, that would be great. As it is, whatever I want to talk about normally comes to me when I'm trying to get some sleep. Anyway, let's talk about why my day has sucked. =D. I had a very...
talesofanormalnorman.blogspot.com
327494. Escape Game Android Walkthrough
Escape Game Android Walkthrough. Pipe the Tap Free Puzzle Android. Pipe the Tap is a free puzzle game where you need to develop the best strategy to match the tiles in the best locations. Coming soon are leader boards so you can try to beat the times set by others and gain achievements. Pipe the Tap Free Puzzle. Try to join the taps with the correct buckets, using all of the coloured pipes. See if you can reach the target number of moves in the quickest time. Brownish Escape Level 1 2 3. Get papers on th...
talesofanorthernwanderer.blogspot.com
327495. Tales of a North Shore Princess | who now lives on the south shore
Tales of a North Shore Princess. Who now lives on the south shore. How This Princess Deals With Bitches. August 17, 2015. August 17, 2015. So This bitch …. aka “E” a few years ago tried to steal my husband, my identity and my sanity after she found my husband on Facebook. She briefly dated my husband in college thirty years ago and suddenly she was back to continue their relationship although she was a orthodox religious woman who was married for over 25 years and had 4 children. August 11, 2015. I never...
talesofanorthshoreprincess.wordpress.com
327496. Talesofanothing's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. May 29, 2010. Anyhow… Getting to my point. Everyone who has replied as of this writing, has replied to my first post, “No God… what’s the big deal? Everyone “says” they are not trying to convince me that there is a god, but are you sure? Why the need to share your stories? Perhaps one day, I will “see the truth? Know what you know? What about the real issue of my first post, that we all got side tracked on? It does not make sense. May 26, 2010. And if I am just supposed t...
talesofanothing.wordpress.com
327497. Tales of a NOVA mom
One vacation ends, Another will soon begin. April 12, 2016. We just returned from our Spring break tour or Florida. We had a blast as a family and it was really a lot of fun. Seeing all the grandparents, Gigi, swimming and of course Disney! Disney really is a magical place. I’m not. April 4, 2016. March 15, 2016. Tom Dolan Swim School. February 26, 2016. Do you need a winter or even an all year activity for your kids? Tom Dolan Swim School is the perfect place! February 24, 2016. February 21, 2016. The w...
talesofanovamom.com