SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (327659 - 327713)

327659. Tales of a 1st grade teacher
Tales of a 1st grade teacher. My blog documents the life and times of a 1st grade teacher. Join me as I teach, love and pray:) Follow me on TWITTER @dphilliber65. Saturday, March 28, 2015. Walt, the Bearded Dragon. We have a new friend in 706. His name is Walt. Walt Disney to be exact. He is a baby bearded dragon that loves his heat lamp and tree branch. He is cute, in a reptilish sort of way:). Walt has lots of friends. All the kiddos on my hallway, know he is there. They look for him. Some people went ...
talesofateacher-debbie.blogspot.com
327660. Tales of A Teacher Nerd | Some people get nerdy about games and computers, I get nerdy about teaching!
Tales of A Teacher Nerd. Some people get nerdy about games and computers, I get nerdy about teaching! So, it has been awhile since my last post. Since getting back to school from Spring Break, it seems like all I have been doing is playing a never ending game of “catch-up.” Between work, tutoring students after school and completing graduate courses, there just isn’t enough time in the day. My students were so excited and I clearly was so proud of them. Check out our neat poster…. 1 yard of string. On th...
talesofateachernerd.com
327661. Tales of a Teacher Wannabe.
Sunday, November 4, 2012. Nicholas is one month old. He is smiling socially and has amazing head control. He sleeps mostly through the night with 4-6 hour stretches. He hates to be swaddled. We are nursing exclusively other than about 8oz of donated breastmilk per day. He weighs around 10lbs and is now beginning to gain weight well. A big boy.9lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long. Monday, July 25, 2011. Tuesday, July 12, 2011. And mine is here. I just need to get it printed for the fall! Sunday, July 10, 2011.
talesofateacherwannabe.blogspot.com
327662. Tales of a Tech | Traipsing Around The Internet Since 1998.
Tales of a Tech. Traipsing Around The Internet Since 1998. A Word on Power & Your Laptop. Reddit Words to Live By. WPScan by the WPScan Team. We’ve updated core services — Yet Again! We’ve updated to address the bash vulnerability with Linux servers via updating to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS — hopefully the last major upgrade we’ll need to do for a while! We’ve updated core services — AGAIN! We’ve updated core services! Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme: Flat 1.7.2 by Themeisle. Follow Tales of a Tech.
talesofatech.com
327663. Tales of a Tech Coach - Home
Tales of a Tech Coach. I began my career in the School District of Mishicot. 2007 Throughout my tenure in the District I have served various roles from 7th grade Social Studies (7 years), District Integration Coach (6 years) and Math teacher (3 years). I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse. In Elementary/Middle Level Education with a minor in Mathematics. In 2004, I earned a Master of Science in Education from St. Norbert College. Create a free website.
talesofatechcoach.com
327664. Tales of a Technophile – Life, Love, Cell Phone Apps
Tales of a Technophile. Life, Love, Cell Phone Apps. Django Girls Seattle and Reading List for Python. Usernames: An Opportunity to Name Yourself…Poorly (until you grow old and just use your real name). Coursera – Fundamentals of Computing from Rice University – A Surprising New Love for MOOCs. Responsive grids on responsive images using JavaScript and CSS3: A Tale of Past Projects. On Usernames: An Opportunity to N…. On Change: IT’S COMING FOR…. On Where to Learn Web Coding: Ude…. July 23, 2015. Is a fr...
talesofatechnophile.wordpress.com
327665. Tales of a Teenage Fashionista
talesofateenagefashionista.blogspot.com
327666. Tales of a Teen Traveler
Tales of a Teen Traveler. My commentary on the world. Monday, March 7, 2011. I don't think I've made it a secret that I'm a little bit (read: a. Obsessed with steampunk. I guess in part it's because my dad's an engineer and takes me on tours of steamships, and in part because I think gears and goggles are pretty freaking cool. It's to the point where I carry around my own windup clockwork-showing on-a-chain pocketwatch and made a steampunkish dress. Oh, and writing a steampunk. Is a great YA novel. Which...
talesofateentraveler.blogspot.com
327667. talesofateflteacher – trials, traumas and triumphs of a tefl teacher
Trials, traumas and triumphs of a tefl teacher. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
talesofateflteacher.wordpress.com
327668. OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO
OH THE PLACES YOU'LL GO. A travel / food / lifestyle blog enabled by telecommuting. Thursday, September 19, 2013. Albuquerque Breaks into the Zeitgeist Thanks to Breaking Bad. I knew it would only be a matter of time before I was forced to blog about Breaking Bad. Filmed at Albuquerque Studios. The Emmy-winning, universally revered television show is all any Burqueno (aka Albuquerque. What’s been truly shocking is the number of international visitors – particularly Japanese – who now va...They’re e...
talesofatelecommuter.blogspot.com
327669. Tales of a Tenor
Tales of a Tenor. The life and times of everyone's favorite opera singer. Wednesday, April 14, 2010. New home for Tales of a Tenor. I have moved this blog over to http:/ talesofatenor.wordpress.com/. Please visit me there! Thursday, March 18, 2010. Clip of the Day. I got this from Pat over at A Blog about Things. And found it rather entertaining. So will you. Or stabbing will occur. Labels: clip of the day. Wednesday, March 17, 2010. Clip of the Day. Labels: clip of the day. Tuesday, March 16, 2010.
talesofatenor.blogspot.com
327670. Tales of a Tenor | The life and times of an opera singer
Tales of a Tenor. The life and times of an opera singer. Saying No – Guest Post. July 6, 2011. Hey everyone- Today’s post is from a blogger that is pretty amazing at everything, Lori O. Aka In Pursuit of It All. Note: this is super. Late in being posted. Again, life got super hectic for me. But better late than never, right? It’s not like I could say no. When Mitch asked if I’d share a blog post to celebrate his blogoversary, how could I refuse? He is, after all, the official Sassy Gay Friend of the Court.
talesofatenor.wordpress.com
327671. Tales of a Tester | My adventures in sewing, cooking, mommy-ing, and being me.
Tales of a Tester. My adventures in sewing, cooking, mommy-ing, and being me. One Thimble Issue 13 Blog Tour. November 12, 2016. I can not believe it is already November. I JUST did a post for the previous issue (Here’s a link incase you missed it Issue 12. Let’s get started shall we? Up first is the e-zine. What a great publication! It is full of patterns and by full I mean 10. 10 patterns. There are hyperlinks throughout so you can quickly get back or get to an article. And optional back welt pockets&#...
talesofatester.wordpress.com
327672. Tales of a Texan in Korea
Tales of a Texan in Korea. Stories and updates from my time as an English Teacher in South Korea. Monday, January 12, 2009. So im horrible at updating my blog :P. I guess i will just give an overview of my life here since october. November also brought the first snow fall - Here is a photo album of the first snow fall of the winter. Http:/ www.facebook.com/album.php? The kindergarten had a winter festival on the 23rd of december that included English songs and skits that I had taught them. I got a winter...
talesofatexan.blogspot.com
327673. Tales of a Texas Teacher
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Tales of a Texas Teacher. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
talesofatexasteacher.com
327674. Tales Of A Thin Girl | ending body shame
Tales Of A Thin Girl. About ‘Tales of a Thin Girl. October 30, 2013. This video was brought to me through a lovely follower on Facebook. It’s an interesting message, one with power and one which seems to have slipped through the cracks. Its about time we start taking action for all the shrinking women, and all the passed down traditions of woman, body image and gender roles. Posted in Body Positive. A new take on the body debate. October 25, 2013. Every news article, blog. And what’s to happen to the gir...
talesofathingirl.wordpress.com
327676. Tales of a Third Grade
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! Tales of a Third Grade. I live in North Carolina with my wonderful husband. I am in my 10th year of teaching in North Carolina. I have taught second grade for nine years and this year I am moving up to third! I grew up knowing I wanted to teach.I love teaching! I have to say that I am a teaching addict. I love buying stuff for my class, reading others ideas, and I LOVE finding something new and exciting to do in my classroom! Fun in First Grade.
talesofathirdgrade.blogspot.com
327677. TALES OF A THIRD WORLD NURSE | Scheduled Shifts and Beyond!
TALES OF A THIRD WORLD NURSE. Scheduled Shifts and Beyond! TALES FROM THE THIRD WORLD. ASK THE THIRD WORLD NURSE. TALES OF A THIRD WORLD NURSE. Is a verbal snapshot of a nurse’s journey within and beyond the spotless hospital walls, on and off the famed immaculate white uniform, scheduled shifts and spontaneous affairs! Enough with the third person point of view. Hi, I’m Regine! Thank you for stumbling, whether that be accidental or on purpose, upon my personal space. 11 responses to “ Welcome! The pleas...
talesofathirdworldnurse.wordpress.com
327678. Tales of a 30-something
Tales of a 30-something. My Knight in Shining Armor. Like most girls, most of my single life was spent on the search for Mr.Right. And like all hungry young people, I always questioned and searched for the meaning of life and my so called “purpose”. I thought that I could only be complete once I found my soulmate or when I could find and do my purpose. And so I searched for him,my knight in shining armor. I can still remember the sweet smell of his skin, his soft red cheeks and jet black hair. Yes, you r...
talesofathirtysomething.tumblr.com
327679. thriftymissus tales from Toadstool house.
Thriftymissus tales from Toadstool house. Wednesday, 11 May 2011. Just to let anyone who passes by I m now on a new blog as I was unable to change my URL name,as it is very simular to another blogger. If you wish to find me my link is;. Http:/ atalefromtoadstoolhouse.blogspot.com/. Hope you find me! Tuesday, 10 May 2011. I wanted to make these for my crochet hangers and to make a little broach for my bag and I am so glad I did! It took me about 1 hour but soooo worth it! Thankyou Coco Rose Diaries,.
talesofathriftymissus.blogspot.com
327680. Tales of a Time Agent
Tales of a Time Agent. Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Entry 01 - I'm supposed to say something? Well if you're reading this, and I have no idea why, maybe you're hoping I'll say something interesting. I'm thinking the same thing. I was told that I should write all this down, maybe someone will read this. Once you're burned from the Time Agency, you're screwed, there is literally no way back to where you used to be. The only thing you can do is make do with what you've got and where you are.
talesofatimeagent.blogspot.com
327681. Tales from the Tardis
Tales from the Tardis. Sunday, September 19, 2010. Today is world wide Talk like a Pirate day. So there is still time to great friends with a cheery "avast there mi hearties" and strike up a resounding chorus of "15 men on a dead man's chest yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" before finally splicing the mainbrace. Long John Silver, Captain Hook, Captain Jack Sparrow and their ilk will no doubt be fondly celebrated over a tot of rum and the rest. Posted by timelord in the tardis at 2:52 pm. So I am not surpris...
talesofatimelord.blogspot.com
327682. Tales of a Tiny | food, fashion, books, life reviews
Tales of a Tiny. Food, fashion, books, life reviews. Bull;June 25, 2012 • Leave a Comment. I’ve never been much of a cook; even as a child I never took much interest in my mom’s cooking (in terms of making the food, not eating it) and this, as a result, has led to my current state where the extent of my cooking knowledge falls somewhere between being able to make a peanut butter sandwich and cooking rice. The recipe I decided to try is the Mashed Potato Quesadilla. 2 cups mashed potatoes. Some changes I ...
talesofatiny.wordpress.com
327683. My Semi-Crunchy Life
Working toward a simpler, healthier, crunchier life. Breastfeeding and Food Allergies. Saturday, April 20, 2013. Well, hello there. I haven't been on here forever. FOREVER. Lately I've been getting a shit ton of emails notifying me of spammy comments, so I logged on to change my settings. I've had a bit of an itch to write. A bit. I bought a journal at the beginning of the year thinking that I could chronicle things in there. Yeah, it's still blank. We'll see. No promises. Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life.
talesofatiredmommy.blogspot.com
327685. Tales of a Tomb Raider
Tales of a Tomb Raider. THE GAME REV.COM. Check out everything Game Rev related and make some noise for our new show! Saturday, July 2, 2011. There seems to be a lot of talk about how L.A. Noire isn't really a game, or that it is just a reboot of the old point and click adventure games. The people who want to reduce this game to derivative tripe are just near sighted ass weasels. L.A. Noire is the latest venture from those who wouldst entertain us. One can only hope. La noire l.a. video games. Mortal Kom...
talesofatombraider.blogspot.com
327686. tales of a toy истории про одну игрушку
Tales of a toy истории про одну игрушку. A multi-lingual space devoted to our journey with the application of Open Space Technology, a fascinating large group intervention tool (read: toy) and living in open space. Harrison says: high play, high learning. I say: high time for.toys, not tools. Это пространство посвященное нашему путешествию по жизни в открытом пространстве. Thursday, April 05, 2007. West Coast Canada Stammtische. April 27th and April 28th. Полный анонс мероприятия можно причитать здесь.
talesofatoy.blogspot.com
327687. TALES OF A TRAIL RUNNER | THE BLOG OF GEOFF JACKSON
TALES OF A TRAIL RUNNER. THE BLOG OF GEOFF JACKSON. Posted by: Geoff Jackson. June 19, 2014. Posted by: Geoff Jackson. April 7, 2008. Peaceful Warrior Bridge Scene. The clip from PEACEFUL WARRIOR DVD. Posted in Child Fitness. Posted by: Geoff Jackson. April 7, 2008. Seth Godin: Sliced bread. Http:/ www.ted.com. Posted by: Geoff Jackson. April 2, 2008. Trampoline with Dan Millman. Dan Millman is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor. March 1, 2008.
talesofatrailrunner.wordpress.com
327688. tALE's of a Trainee | Just another WordPress.com site
TALE's of a Trainee. Just another WordPress.com site. The week of GMT Global Induction is one I will never forget. This experience is unparalled to any introduction week I’ve ever had. I detailed the saga to my friends and family when I was able to catch upon some much needed Zzzz’s after the weekend and sent long emails to friends back at the Williamsburg brewery. We laughed and enjoyed our time. Posted by tALE's of a Trainee. September 1, 2010 Categories: August 2010. What will you be doing? Follow &ld...
talesofatrainee.wordpress.com
327689. Tales of a Trainee Librarian
Tales of a Trainee Librarian. December 1, 2014. This is the last ‘thing’ of the 23 Things for Research. Programme. I’ve really enjoyed learning about the wide range of digital tools out there, and finding some that I will go on to use in my career, and my personal life. Have been among my favourite tools. Both Scoop.it and Storify could be useful at work, and Prezi and Doodle at work or home. I’m also interested to explore Tumblr. Further. I’m now signed up to RSS feeds and have a Twitter. The other tool...
talesofatraineelibrarian.wordpress.com
327690. Tales of a transplanted Carolina peach
Tales of a transplanted Carolina peach. Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012. Kid´s Week Sewing Challenge. It´s a little bit large. Well quite a bit too big, but she can grow into it, right? Found the pattern on Craftsy. The fabric is Millie´s Closet. The top (Mama Stellato´s Amelia pattern) is the only part of the outfit I made. The fabric is Riley Blake´s Stars and Stripes. And this outfit I made myself. Well, I bought a shirt and added the applique. But I made the pants from scratch. And the bow, too! We´ve...
talesofatransplantedcarolinapeach.blogspot.com
327691. Tales of a Transplanted City Girl | …my new adventure living in the country.
Tales of a Transplanted City Girl. 8230;my new adventure living in the country. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. 101 Things About Me. How we got here. Happy Birthday to You! Today was my husband’s 36th birthday. He’s OLD now! For dinner I made a BLT pasta salad with grilled chicken. It also has green onion and ranch dressing in it. It was REALLY good! I hope he had a great, relaxing birthday, and hopefully this year is a good one for him! I love you honey! Menu March 4th – 10th. 1 cup ...
talesofatransplantedcitygirl.wordpress.com
327692. When Gathered Around the Table
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Oregon girl, military wife. View my complete profile.
talesofatransplantedoregongirl.blogspot.com
327693. Travaholic
The author of this blog is currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines. For questions and other concerns you may email expandingterritories@gmail.com or contact ( 63) 906-4743790. Enjoy your visit! Wednesday, August 25, 2010. The Truly Enchanting El Nido (Watch the Video Below). Did you know that the famous author Alex Garland wrote "The Beach" while living in this little paradise of enchanting lagoons with tranquil turquoise-green water and caves that can take you to hidden beaches? Taking Pride in My ...
talesofatravaholic.blogspot.com
327694. Tales of a Travel Addict - Adventures & Misadventures Galore
Tales of a Travel Addict. Adventures and Misadventures Galore. Inside the Mind of a Nervous Flyer. So you’re off on a new adventure on the other side of the world. Splendid! But first you have to survive the 10 hour flight. Given the amount of flights I’ve taken (over 100), you would think flying ain’t no … (read more). May 31, 2015. A Beginner’s Guide to Korean Beauty Brands. Heard all about the life-changing, skin-beautifying ways of a Korean … (read more). May 10, 2015. March 8, 2015. August 7, 2014.
talesofatraveladdict.com
327696. Thriller in Manila: Tales of a Travelangelist
Thriller in Manila: Tales of a Travelangelist. Monday, 15 October 2012. I cant believe my laziness has led me to not updating this blog for such a long time! So much has happened since the flooding back in August and I’m leaving to come back home next week. Here are a few updates on the things that have been going on since then. That made Dorothee and I very very happy! At the strawberry fields! Dorothee and Sr. Aylene drinking strawberry taho (not recommended for diabetics). In September Sr. Jojo, R...
talesofatravelangelist.blogspot.com
327697. Tales of a Traveler
Tales of a Traveler. Exploring the World One City at a Time. Volvo Classic Pan Americana in Cusco Peru. March 25, 2013. The Volvo Classic Pan Americana was a 40 day rally that brought the participants through most of South America. I caught the cars on day 25 of the event. I was sitting in Starbucks when I noticed the cars down below. Continue reading →. Umami Burger at Fred Segal in Santa Monica. March 9, 2013. Continue reading →. MSG Pop-Up Restaurant by Chef Derrick de Jesus. March 8, 2013. Chelsea&#8...
talesofatraveler.com
327698. Index of /
talesofatravelholic.com
327699. Tales of a Traveling Aggie | Current Location: Mongolia
Tales of a Traveling Aggie. The Tales o’ Two Years AKA My Reading List. Who Am I, You Ask? August 27, 2015. Middot; by Tales of a Traveling Aggie. Middot; in 2015. Middot; Leave a comment. Our next stop was the town of Vladimir, which is famous for being the capital city of the Kiev Rus , one of the original cities of Russia. The town is also famous for being razed and taken over by Chingiss Khans grandson in the 1200s so in around 15 days I traveled the same […]. 3369 Km to Yekaterinburg. August 26, 2015.
talesofatravelingaggie.wordpress.com
327700. Ginger Tales from Africa
Ginger Tales from Africa. Thursday, February 12, 2015. This One Time in Cameroon edition 2: Bus Business. So this one time in Cameroon I was on a bus, right? I was crowded in, four to a three-person bench, feeling my spine twist in ways it never should, when the guy next to me jerked his leg and looked down. Oh god. Some minutes later, a guy a few rows up similarly flinched, and remarked aloud. That’s when the man at the end of my row spoke up. “ Oh! S’il vous plait. 8221; (Please, position my goat.).
talesofatravelingginger.blogspot.com
327701. Tales of a traveling gnome
Tales of a traveling gnome. Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. Roma Lazio, Italy. Join me as I start the most interesting chapter of my life - traveling and living in a new continent. There will be many good experiences, but challenges as well. Read on, gentle reader! View my complete profile. Hocking Hills - July 29, 2008. Jen and Jason's Wedding - July 19, 2008. Lugano - June 23-24, 2008. Now I'm in New ...
talesofatravelinggnome.blogspot.com
327702. Tales of a Traveling Gypsy
Tales of a Traveling Gypsy. The world travels of this twenty-something girl. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. March 5, 2013. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. The Journey to Ghana. February 26, 2013. December 12, 2012. December 15, 2012. La Bella Vita - Italia. November 25, 2012. December 14, 2012. Europe Up Close and Personal. November 20, 2012. December 15, 2012. My experience in Geneva, Switzerland was a short, but sweet one. I stopped in Geneva on my way to Italy, and had a break in between trains...
talesofatravelinggypsy.wordpress.com
327703. Tales Of A Traveling Photographer | Travel fanatic, nature lover, adventure junkie, and photography enthusiast.
Tales Of A Traveling Photographer. New York, USA. Blue Mountains, New South Wales. Bungonia National Park, New South Wales. Kangaroo Valley, New South Wales. Photo of the day! Christmas Markets Koln, Germany. Swimming with turtles in the Caribbean. Long Reef, New South Wales. July 17, 2014. Taronga Zoo, Sydney. July 17, 2014. July 17, 2014. Australia in 2 days! June 16, 2014. June 16, 2014. May 22, 2014. Originally posted on Tales Of A Traveling Photographer. Swimming with turtles in the Caribbean. If yo...
talesofatravelingphotographer.wordpress.com
327704. Tales of a Traveling Texan
Tuesday, October 1, 2013. Before I came to Kurdistan everyone was really worried about me. Frankly, I was a little worried as well. But then I came here and I met a lot of wonderful people, both expat and local, who helped me get used to it and realize that it's actually a really wonderful place full of opportunities. Kurdistan is not a bad place. It's not a perfect place either, but seriously, where is? It's only natural, and I suppose that's kind of the point of terrorism, eh? I did as I was told. ...
talesofatravelingtexan.blogspot.com
327706. Tales of a Traveling Turkey
Tales of a Traveling Turkey. Musings on travel, international living, development aid, politics, turkey (the country more than the meat) and anything else that comes to mind. Monday, December 16, 2013. What's Going On in South Sudan? Second Hand Accounts from Juba. South Sudan quashes coup attempt, says President Kiir. UN compound Juba flooded with residents seeking refuge. Salva Kiir blaming troops loyal to Machar for fighting Juba. 8216;Terrible’ situation at overwhelmed Juba hospital. Keep in mind tha...
talesofatravelingturkey.blogspot.com
327707. Tales of a Travelin' Teacher
Tales of a Travelin' Teacher. Sunday, November 30, 2014. It's the Holiday Season! Let's just pretend it has not been more than 8 months since my last blog. I just spent over an hour trying to figure out what my password was. Google really puts you through the ringer trying to find this information! This year I had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with some families from the ICSL community. All of the families had students from my class this year or last year! Monday, December 1st. And click on Donat...
talesofatravelinteacher.blogspot.com
327708. Tales of a Travelling Salesman | The story of one man's descent into the world of dreams
Tales of a Travelling Salesman. The story of one man's descent into the world of dreams. A Forest in the Appalachians. Just Beneath the Surface. Blood of the Ice. Above is the Tale of Robert James Lowman. A man who seeked to escape his life, and did. Now he is lost in the dreams he used to crave. And now something won’t let him escape. Stay safe, dear reader – And always appreciate what you have. I know I do. Share with your friends! Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). WP] There is a portal to an en...
talesofatravellingsalesman.com
327709. Tales of a Travel Nut
Diving with Great Whites. Swimming with Sea Lions. AFL League and Games. Glow Worm Caves and Te Puia. Diving with Great Whites. Swimming with Sea Lions. AFL League and Games. Glow Worm Caves and Te Puia. Diving with Great Whites. Swimming with Sea Lions. AFL League and Games. Glow Worm Caves and Te Puia. Diving with Great Whites. Swimming with Sea Lions. AFL League and Games. Glow Worm Caves and Te Puia. The most beautiful stall in the covered market in Las Ramblas Read More. Harrow on the Hill, England.
talesofatravelnut.com
327710. Tales of a Triplet
Tales of a Triplet. August 1, 2015 · 8:28 pm. So I have mentioned that I am going to be an exchange student this coming school year, and that I will be in Australia. As the day I leave comes up this week, I can’t help but think how this is really going to affect my life in a number of ways. Not so much. But at least we’ll be able to communicate through emails and Facebook messaging… so it won’t be all bad. By the way, I leave tomorrow, so wish me luck! Filed under Lifestyle Things. Visiting Greece was de...
talesofatriplet.wordpress.com
327711. Tales of a Trollop | A blow by blow account of sexuality as I see it
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. Tales of a Trollop. A blow by blow account of sexuality as I see it. One Day at a Time. Posted in One Day at a Time. Larr; Older Posts. Step 12: I’m back. You Know Who You Are. Quick Update and a Promise for More…. Learn More About Me! Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 9 other followers. Photo in header: Rope and Photo by Dov.
talesofatrollop.wordpress.com
327712. Tales of a Troubled Eater
Tales of a Troubled Eater. You know, not everybody likes tomatoes. No, I'm not stick thin, but I sure hate a lot of foods. Join me on a comedic documentary of my food aversions. Wednesday, November 25, 2009. The Inherent Evil of Berries. Berries. They seem like such a cute, innocent food item that people love. But when you more closely examine these sweet little fruits, you'll find that berries are, in fact, nothing but trouble! Website. Did you know that grapes and tomatoes are considered berries? Laura...
talesofatroubledeater.blogspot.com
327713. Tales of a Trucker
Tales of a Trucker. Saturday, 11 August 2012. Who are you again? The light was just about breaking through the curtains. A shard of bright clear sunlight punctured the dismal light of the room. It's blinding light cut through the unfamiliar room that Pete was staring through, eyes now wide open. He was in that trance like state that everyone finds themselves after a good nights sleep filled with a dream that he was just about to find out that wasn't a dream after all. After dressing, Pete wandered into t...
talesofatrucker.blogspot.com