SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (327713 - 327768)

327713. Tales of a Trucker
Tales of a Trucker. Saturday, 11 August 2012. Who are you again? The light was just about breaking through the curtains. A shard of bright clear sunlight punctured the dismal light of the room. It's blinding light cut through the unfamiliar room that Pete was staring through, eyes now wide open. He was in that trance like state that everyone finds themselves after a good nights sleep filled with a dream that he was just about to find out that wasn't a dream after all. After dressing, Pete wandered into t...
talesofatrucker.blogspot.com
327714. Tales of a Truffle Pig
Tales of a Truffle Pig. A blog about food, travel and fun. Sydney CBD’s best bar food …. Sydney’s best budget restaurants. Top 5: Bondi’s Best Burgers …. Best Salads in Bondi Beach …. Coogee Pavilion …. July 14, 2015. Bucket List: Halycon House, Cabarita. Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to ...
talesofatrufflepig.com
327715. talesofatubetraveller | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees. Tinder, the tube – and why you shouldn’t s* t in your bed. November 3, 2013. But I’ve seen schoolmates strolling down Oxford Street, work colleagues sitting in Hyde Park, old friends drinking in Wandsworth pubs, friends made in Wandsworth pubs queuing for cinema tickets I even saw a guy I fooled around with on a boat off the Australian coast some time in 2009 at Liverpool Street twice in one day. I flung my hand into my pocket to grab my iPod so quickly I elbow...
talesofatubetraveller.com
327716. Tales of a Tubie – The musings of a girl with EDS and Gastroparesis as she learns to live with a nasojejunal feeding tube.
Tales of a Tubie. The musings of a girl with EDS and Gastroparesis as she learns to live with a nasojejunal feeding tube. How to turn a normal backpack into a feeding tube bag. Middot; Feeding tube. Middot; NJ tube. How to turn a normal backpack into a feeding tube bag. How to Survive Being in Hospital. How to Survive Being in Hospital. What to expect with an NJ tube: Part 1 – Tube Placement. Middot; NJ tube. What to expect with an NJ tube: Part 1 – Tube Placement. Its almost a week now since my nasojeju...
talesofatubie.wordpress.com
327717. Tales of a TV Addict - Addicted and Proud
Tales of a TV Addict. Grown Up Movie Night. ABC 2015 Fall TV Previews. I have checked out the CBS 2015 Fall TV Previews. And now it is time to see what ABC is going to be bringing to us. (Post contains affiliate links, but as always my own opinions and views). Like all the new shows coming out I am basing my opinions on just the previews. I am not looking for any interviews, or other reviews. ABC 2015 Fall TV Previews. I really like seeing Mireille Enos. In this one. She did a great job in The Killing.
talesofatvaddict.com
327718. Tales of a Recovering TVaholic | City Chick Tries to Separate from Her TiVo
Tales of a Recovering TVaholic. City Chick Tries to Separate from Her TiVo. Want to get an e-mail every time I post a new gem? Join 27 other followers. Today is My Birthday. What a Weird Fall…. Bugs, Ex-Boyfriends, and Suicide. A Couple of My Favorite Food Things. Meet Market: Part Two. Meet Market: Part One. A Few of My Favorite Apps. What I Write About. Follow me on Twitter! Hey you guys, remember the Bollywood dream sequence in #Smash. Say yes to #TheBachelorette. S live broadcast of #Grease. Here is ...
talesofatvaholic.com
327719. Tales Of A Twenty Something
Tales Of A Twenty Something. Summer Swap Partners Revealed. We are SO excited to announce the swap partners! Just a reminder of the rules. The Rules: 1. SIGN UP! Be sure to sign up below using the google form. We will announce the swap partners by June 10. If you want to do the swap, make sure Read More. Leave a Comment on Summer Swap Partners Revealed. Gift Cards, Shot Glass, Nail Polish, Ad Space & Cash – Who Wants It? Leave a Comment on Dear Allie. When looking for an apartment to rent in https:/ apar...
talesofatwentysomething.com
327720. Tales of a Twin Mombie – Because when you're a parent, there's always a story to tell.
Tales of a Twin Mombie. Because when you're a parent, there's always a story to tell. My Christian Infertility Playlist. Thrifty and Loving It. 8220;So Do You Want More Kids? 8221; and other “Fun” Questions. January 5, 2017. January 5, 2017. When I was dating Jose for awhile, the line of questioning was as follows:. When are you getting engaged? After we were engaged, the next question was:. When are you guys getting married? Shortly after we were married the question was:. That’s all folks. While everyo...
talesofatwinmombie.com
327721. Tales of a Twin Mombie | Because I will probably never sleep a full night again in my life, and I'm okay with that.
Tales of a Twin Mombie. Because I will probably never sleep a full night again in my life, and I'm okay with that. A bit about ME. My Christian Infertility Playlist. The twins are TWO! By Tales of a Twin Mombie. July 30, 2015. The boys turned TWO on Sunday! TWO I TELL YOU! Read more ». Sinkless in the summer – kitchen renovations. July 15, 2015. Our day at Sesame Place! July 1, 2015. Two year old twin boys. Reasons I love the “Almost Two” age. June 18, 2015. Teaching in June. Beautiful chaos. June 4, 2015.
talesofatwinmombie.wordpress.com
327722. A family, travel and lifestyle blog - Tales of a Twin Mum
Tales of a Twin Mum. A family, travel and lifestyle blog. Pregnancy, Birth & Baby. Family Travel, Events & Leisure. Family Health & Charity. Linkys, Guest Posts & Sponsored. PR & Advertising. Travel tips for kids: Survive air travel with parents. 25 examples of what it’s like being the only girl growing up with two big brothers. Family fun in Brisbane CBD with Novotel. Finding a routine that works: Balancing kids, work and life. Whether to split twins up at school or keep them together. Sign Up by Email.
talesofatwinmum.com
327723. Tales Of A Twisted Mind
talesofatwistedmind.blogspot.com
327726. tales of a typical teen | -Ramblings of a typical 17 year old-
Tales of a typical teen. Ramblings of a typical 17 year old-. Nothing is as bad as it seems. August 16, 2015. So I haven’t posted in a while, and for that I yet again apologise. It’s summer, and I’ve been relatively busy, especially as school is just around the corner again. For those interested in my school life, my results came through last week and I got AAB in my AS levels- I was over the… More Nothing is as bad as it seems. Nothing is as bad as it seems. August 1, 2015. July 19, 2015. July 15, 2015.
talesofatypicalteen.wordpress.com
327727. Tales of a University Lecturer
Tales of a University Lecturer. Monday, 20 May 2013. LANGKAWI, SELANGOR AND MELBOURNE ALL IN APRIL 2013. So early April saw me flying to Langkawi, a historical island off the coast of Kedah. I attended a conference where my three post-grad students presented their papers and I was also an ajE-Bs/jABs Editorial Board Member of the International Scientific Committee. I spent two nights there. The three papers presented by my students were:. Hafazah Abdul Karim, Diyanah Inani Azm. Syed Sobri Syed Zubir.
talesofauniversitylecturer.blogspot.com
327728. Talesofaurea.com
talesofaurea.com
327729. Tales of Avalon
Mercoledì 7 dicembre 2011. Camelot Chronicles with colours.it's possible? Here it is a color test page from Camelot Chronicles, beautifully colored by the good Daniele Rudoni. I wonder if one day the color version will be produced . bah . What do you think? Pubblicato da Alessandro Micelli. Link a questo post. Lunedì 24 ottobre 2011. Tales of Avalon vol.2. VI ASPETTIAMO, MOLTE SARANNO LE SORPRESE! Pubblicato da Alessandro Micelli. Link a questo post. Giovedì 18 agosto 2011. Art by Elena Casagrande. And t...
talesofavalon.blogspot.com
327731. talesofavalon (TOA Staff) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 267 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I think...
talesofavalon.deviantart.com
327732. talesofavalongroup - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Founded 5 Years ago. The Group of the amazing Italian "Jack Kirby Comics Tribute". The Group of the amazing Italian "Jack Kirby Comics Tribute". Founded 5 Years ago. Mar 22, 2010. Div div.gmbutton2town a:h...
talesofavalongroup.deviantart.com
327733. BIBLIOMAGICA.com >> Aurora the Dragon Princess
El contenido de esta página requiere una versión más reciente de Adobe Flash Player.
talesofavanta.com
327734. Welcome Vault Hunters!
Questions For A Vault Hunter. Drop Submissions Into The Grinder For Posting. 2014 2015 Welcome Vault Hunters! Screenshots, fan-art, news, and everything in between! SteamID: maxxUNO / twitch.tv/maxxwelluno. Questions For A Vault Hunter. Drop Submissions Into The Grinder For Posting. Sorry For The Hiatus! I’ll be back on here more regularly here in about a week or two! If you want gimme a follow on instagram,. Argh, this is so frustrating! And I’m dying laughing right? Page 1 of 172.
talesofavaulthunter.tk
327735. Tales of a Vegan Want-A-Be
Tales of a Vegan Want-A-Be. Sunday, January 17, 2010. George Clooney loves my blog! First of all I have not been 100% on my plan.I am sooo hungry today, looking for things to eat! I made an amazing raw eggless egg salad that I found on the 21 Day Vegan Kickstart page, the receipe was submitted by Kris Carr from the Crazy Sexy Life Site - excellent! Once i figure out how to post photos I will start to show you pics! Wednesday, December 30, 2009. And so it begins.again! Go out for drinks? Sure I will just ...
talesofaveganwant-a-be.blogspot.com
327736. talesofavegetarian.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
talesofavegetarian.com
327737. Tales of Avendor - Home
This is the home of Avendor, my homebrew world. These pages contain the Maps, Descriptions, and Lifeblood of a campaign played by group of friends that has gamed together for many years. Faces have come, and faces have gone, the fun and entertainment remains.
talesofavendor.com
327738. Miss Leigh Bam – Vintage, plus size, feminist! Who loves a brooch ;)
Vintage, plus size, feminist! Who loves a brooch ;). What do I like? Who am I dress wise? It’s a question I’ve been asking myself over the last year. I love wearing vintage, I am vintage, GIMMIE ALL THE VINTAGE! But…. I also love playing with colour, statement accessories and prints. It’s taken me a long time to come to the conclusion I can greedily do both! Or more, or none. It’s fantastic, I feel like a new chapter has opened up, where I don’t have to stick to one thing. Collectif top, Bryony skirt.
talesofavintagevixen.wordpress.com
327739. Tales of a Wonderer
2014 2015 by Tales of a Wonderer. Tales of a Wonderer. 6 Terrible Relationship Behaviors You Should Outgrow By 25. So my best friend is convinced I have been trained wrong by past relationships and thinks my passive aggressive nature is a terrible behavior to have in a relationship. Luckily it was not mentioned in this article so I don’t have to feel like a complete failure, what I will note that was mentioned was: “Mistaking neglect for a sexy game of hard-to-get". Don’t go looking for shit. So for inst...
talesofaw.com
327740. Tales of a Wag
This is a brochure I recently created for the Corsicana Main Street Project. Wolf Brand is part of our family history as well as a part of Corsicana history. J. C. West was my grandfather, James West my dad. Texas has always remained close to its Mexican heritage. Just how close that can be in some of the most southern of our 254 counties can at times bewilder even a fellow Texan from a more northern county. Dimmit county …. Paralyzed Dog Runs For Life. This is a brochure I recently created for the Corsi...
talesofawag.com
327741. Tales of a Wanderer « Blog de viajes
Santiago de Compostela y A Coruña. Lorena, Alsacia y Baden. Edimburgo, Glasgow y Londres. Mont-Saint-Michel y Castillos del Loira. Cuántos países hay en el mundo? Mis primeros pasos por Irlanda del Norte. Joaquín O.C. / 6 comentarios. Jueves, 30 de abril de 2015. Salí del trabajo aquel día a la hora de siempre, y me fui directo al Aeropuerto de Lavacolla con la intención de coger el avión de Aer Lingus con destino Dublín. Que había comprado meses atrás. Mientras, aquella canción de. Leer más (.). En cast...
talesofawanderer.com
327742. talesofawanderingbard
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
talesofawanderingbard.blogspot.com
327743. Tales of a Wandering Bard
Tales of a Wandering Bard. Look, Mom, I’m a Mom! July 5, 2015. July 5, 2015. The process of Alyce’s transformation in. The Midwife’s Apprentice. From the scared Beetle to the strong and independent girl she is at the end of the book fascinates me for what it implies about childhood and growing up. When the village boys try to drown the cat, Alyce’s attempts to bring him back to life are a marker against which to measure her growth throughout the book:. If Beetle had known any prayers, she might have pray...
talesofawanderingbard.wordpress.com
327744. Tales of a Wandering Bluebonnet | Stories from a Texan expat in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and her global adventures.
Tales of a Wandering Bluebonnet. Stories from a Texan expat in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and her global adventures. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The New World Order. May 9, 2015. From the title of this blog, you probably were expecting my personal in-depth thoughts on the Saudi autocracy’s recent regime changes and new royal family appointments. Or maybe even discussion about the Saudi military leadership in the Yemen situation. Noooope! Obligatory Human Fetus In Utero Photo.
talesofawanderingbluebonnet.com
327745. Tales Of A Wandering Heart
Tales Of A Wandering Heart. August Schedule For Joey Charles Music. Asymp; Leave a comment. Here is the Schedule for the month of August everyone! Hope to see you at one of the shows! I will be playing many of my shows in August with the very talented local singer songwriter Dylan Brann. So make sure to come out and see the new show that he and I will be bringing to the public this week! Le Professeur Music, LLC. Asymp; Leave a comment. It took me some time, but Im coming home. Tickets to this event will...
talesofawanderingheart.com
327746. Tales of a Wandering Jew
Tales of a Wandering Jew. Saturday, October 27, 2012. Hebrew-Arabic Calligraphy from God's Own Country. I have a new article up on Thoufeek Zakriya's calligraphy in the HuffPo. Including a great slide show in the article. Usually I am terrified by comment sections on websites, but there are some really the positive notes that people left. Hebrew-Arabic Calligraphy in God's Own Country. Thofeek even began creating calligraphic replicas of the Torah. Thoufeek's work and his dedication to study Jewish histo...
talesofawanderingjew.blogspot.com
327747. Tales of a Wandering Mind
Tales of a Wandering Mind. My personal observations and opinions on politics, current events, and life in general in this post 9/11 world. Read them if you like, comment if you wish, but know that they don't represent anyone but me. Wednesday, September 26, 2007. I'm sick. No, it's not the flu or even a cold. I ate some hot wings last night that simply did not agree with me and spent the whole night doing everything but sleeping. What a way to go into New Year's Eve. Wednesday, September 26, 2007. In all...
talesofawanderingmind.blogspot.com
327748. Tales of a Wanderluster | Los Angeles girl with a special love for exploring and traveling
Tales of a Wanderluster. Los Angeles girl with a special love for exploring and traveling. June 12, 2015. July 11, 2015. 10 Most Memorable Places in Ireland. Continue reading →. April 1, 2015. July 11, 2015. My Week of Food in LA. Continue reading →. March 27, 2015. July 11, 2015. Small Town Adventures in Italy. Continue reading →. December 31, 2014. July 11, 2015. Cheers to a Great 2014! Continue reading →. December 2, 2014. July 11, 2015. 9 Fears of Moving Abroad. Continue reading →. October 11, 2014.
talesofawanderluster.com
327749. tales of a wanna-be hipster
talesofawanna-behipster.blogspot.com
327750. Tales of a Wannabe Seamstress
Tales of a Wannabe Seamstress. Sunday, March 17, 2013. Vintage Pattern Additions, Other Vintage Goodies, and Button Organization. First, let's start with the patterns. The majority of these are from the 1970s and almost all children's patterns. I know, I know, I don't have kids. However, my hoarding gene doesn't allow me to pass by 25 cent patterns that I may have a use for a decade from now. In other thrifting news, I picked up a few other vintage goodies besides patterns. I'd never seen this particular...
talesofawannabeseamstress.blogspot.com
327751. boy & girl globetrot
Boy and girl globetrot. Monday, August 17, 2015. A few wrong turns to Beipu. I fell pretty hard for Hsinchu City, my home in Taiwan, almost instantaneously. One reason why? The everyday possibility of adventure. My goal this year to is embrace local and everyday adventure. In this pursuit, I have spent a lot of time lately with my nose in the Lonely Planet Taiwan. I showed Sean the pin. His immediate response: let's go. For about 10 minutes, we scooted down familiar roads, but then they began to fork and...
talesofawannabevagabond-jackie.blogspot.com
327753. I Want to be a Writer. Now What? | Taking it one day at a time.
I Want to be a Writer. Now What? In a nutshell…. Where to go next? Unfortunately, I do not post on this blog anymore. I have 4 other ones that I tend to on a semi-regular basis. I guess the reason for this, is I’ve come to the realization that I am no longer “wanting” to become a writer. I already am. I may not make much money from writing right now, but then again, I don’t really try or need to. My full-time job is taking care of my children, and my writing career is only part-time. 8221; But the answer...
talesofawannabewriter.wordpress.com
327754. Tales of a Wedding Belle
Tuesday, December 13, 2011. Customize your Christmas cards. This season at Shutterfly.com. View the entire collection. Monday, November 21, 2011. You will need :. Glue gun and glue sticks. Lots of wine and champagne corks ( good excuse for a party ). Super simple. Hot glue the desired cork on the board and press down for 5 seconds. Feel free to make a design or lay as desired. I hung the 2 of mine in my kitchen and it looks really cute! Wednesday, November 9, 2011. Norbeck Country Club Bridal Show. Britt...
talesofaweddingbelle.blogspot.com
327755. Tales of a Wedding Planner
Tales of a Wedding Planner. Saturday, August 4, 2012. Almost a year ago to the date was my last post on here! Unacceptable, Danica, unacceptable! Sigh) I love to write, I always have. It amazes me that I can never keep up with a blog. Not to mention a blog that encompasses wedding planning, one of the most fun things to talk about if you're me! So, here I go again. A post with no promise of when the next post will come. This bride and groom wanted to have fun and wanted their guests to feel relaxed on th...
talesofaweddingplanner.blogspot.com
327756. talesofaweirdgirl's blog - talesofaweirdgirl - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Venez visiter mon blog! Du nouveau très bientôt! Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 1:04 PM. Created: 29/07/2011 at 3:56 PM. Updated: 05/12/2016 at 7:29 AM. Weird things are interesting. x. 9889;️Présentation 2.0 ⚡️. On est des cinglés. C'est un peu vrai, mais nous sommes les personnes les plus loyals et les plus passionnés. Merci d'avoir prit le temps de lire, à bientôt. Présentation du Blog .♥. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Don't forget that in...
talesofaweirdgirl.skyrock.com
327757. Tales of A Well-Lived Life
Monday, March 4, 2013. So many more tales yet to be told - but time, larger priorities in life, and changing interests have led me to realize that I'm probably not going to write any more. Although my first instincts are to just dump the whole blog - I've opted to leave it up and running because it gets a surprisingly large number of hits from people searching for info on Baruna. For these people - anyone who can still care about two old but wonderful racing sailboats - this is for you. Links to this post.
talesofawelllivedlife.blogspot.com
327758. | All the tales that's fit to awe you
All the tales that's fit to awe you. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. June 27, 2012. Proudly powered by WordPress. Proudly powered by WordPress.
talesofawesomeness.com
327759. Tales
Sunday, May 21, 2006. Adventures with my dog! Posted by doggy at 10:56 AM. Wednesday, May 10, 2006. I m looking forward to add some really great info on this blog, so come back often and check out my latest update for a real chill time. Tahnks for visitng and looking forward to some crazy stuff! Posted by doggy at 11:21 AM. View my complete profile. Adventures with my dog!
talesofawessel.blogspot.com
327760. Tales Of A West Coast Child - Blog.
Tales Of A West Coast Child. The Mystery Called Life. Life is breathtaking. The concept alone is such a mystery—so enigmatic. These past few months have been a blur for me, yet nothing has ever seemed so clear. It’s been a while since I’ve written anything, and simply because I’ve been so busy living my life so full! Her name is Emma, and she is the light of our life, already! Married life—how to even begin? Finally, I will feel like an authentic wife! Life is so beautiful. She especially loves hearing h...
talesofawestcoastchild.com
327761. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Create domains and set up Web hosting using Parallels Plesk Panel. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms.
talesofawestcoasttransplant.com
327762. Tales of a Wife and Mommy
Jun 14, 2015. Posted by Sara Elysee. Posted by Sara Elysee. Posted by Sara Elysee. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Tweets by @Tales WifeMommy. Design by Studio Mommy.
talesofawifeandmommy.com
327763. Tales of a Wonderer | Hopeless, Romantic & Passionate
Tales of a Wonderer. Hopeless, Romantic and Passionate. November 20, 2016. Time was not their friend, for it wasn’t on their side, but the same could be said for the people around them, see they say you can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but its impossible to close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. So, matters of the heart? See, it was considered a law defying act, a literal and figurative transgression on the perception some had on concepts of possibility. What they had may ...
talesofawondererblog.wordpress.com
327764. Tales of a Working Mom
Tales of a Working Mom. 8230;everything from suits to sippy cups! Carrots n' Cake. Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure. Not Your Grandmother's Needlepoint. Recipes and Cooking Tips. My Pinterest Badge by: Jafaloo. For Support visit: My Pinterest Badge. On 10th September 2013. Filed Under Healthy Living. It’s been a while! Do we need to start over with introductions? Bottom line, I’ve been insanely busy. I think I’ve put about 4500 miles on my car since the start of August. Monday, Monday…. So, excuse me,...
talesofaworkingmom.com
327765. Tales of a Working Mummy.
Tales of a Working Mummy. Random updates from me! I'm just a normal everyday working Mummy, and I'm loving every minute of it! Wednesday, 10 March 2010. OH It's just some tumbleweed blowing about. Wednesday, 21 October 2009. The little man is now ONE! Boy what a busy few days we have had! It was the little mans first birthday on Monday, and the other half's. Birthday yesterday so we have been busy celebrating :). I still can't believe a whole year has passed since the little man entered the world! He cri...
talesofaworkingmummy.blogspot.com
327766. The life and times of a Catholic youth minister | for the love of God…
The life and times of a Catholic youth minister. For the love of God…. In The Interior Life. Asymp; Leave a comment. I’m a bad blogger. But I’m still awake, so it’s technically not tomorrow. I’ve been thinking about that a lot recently–even tonight at mass I met someone who reminded me of a mom who used to chaperone my mission trips. It’s really comforting for me to go to roller derby practice or youth group or whatever and have people like that. I feel like I instantly bond wit...Dear Lord, you have ble...
talesofaym.wordpress.com
327767. Tales of A Young CEO - I just try to inspire people…
Tales of A Young CEO. I just try to inspire people…. 3 Reasons Why I Don’t Carry Business Cards. The whole concept of passing out business cards has been on my mind lately. Here are the reasons I don’t carry business cards. Just as a warning I do not have any empirical data backing my reasons or some slick infographic to follow, but please feel free to provide your feedback below. DON’T INTRODUCE YOURSELF BY HANDING ME A BUSINESS CARD. THERE’S NO PRICE FOR HAVING THE MOST. The easiest way for me to estab...
talesofayoungceo.wordpress.com
327768. Tales of a Young Designer
Tuesday, October 1, 2013. Oops, I forgot to tell you that I moved my blog! I'm really not that young :). You can find me writing about my family, faith and work at my new blog - Life at 111. Thursday, November 1, 2012. I'm excited to see all that November will bring: one month closer to meeting baby Miles, the end of the election, Mike's birthday, Thanksgiving, and a little bit more breathing room in my schedule! Tuesday, October 16, 2012. On Friday night, we cooked dinner over the fire outside, and trie...
talesofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com