SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 17 / (325712 - 325766)

325712. Tales From Our House
Tales From Our House. Monday, August 17, 2015. Please Excuse Me While I Grieve. Grief is a process." How many times have I heard that statement? I am only now beginning to realize how accurate it is. I wish I could grieve once and get it over with but it comes in waves, sometimes there is a long break between waves and sometimes they roll in, one after the next without giving me time to catch my breath. Grief has taken my joy, my laughter and turned it into bitterness and pain. Life isn't full of hap...
talesfromourhouse.blogspot.com
325713. Tales from Our Jungle
Tales from Our Jungle. Saturday, August 7, 2010. Look what I can do! Friday, July 30, 2010. Just me singing . Thursday, July 29, 2010. Wednesday, July 28, 2010. Dragon Tails . Yum. Friday, July 23, 2010. Wednesday, July 21, 2010. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Look what I can do!
talesfromourjungle.blogspot.com
325714. Shutterfly
talesfromourjungle.shutterfly.com
325715. Tales From Our little World
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson. We would typically agree that the adventure lies in the journey and not in the destination but in the case of our daughter. she is our destination. This journal is meant to chronicle our journey to her. half way across the world in Vietnam. 100 Good Wish Quilt Project. To learn more and to check the progress. Leaving on a Jet Plane! Yes, We are a REAL Family. Tips for Adoptive Parents.
talesfromourlittleworld.blogspot.com
325717. Tales from our move to Singapore
Tales from our move to Singapore. I'm hoping that this blog will provide information to others as we learn along the way. It will track our progress from 14 weeks to go until we get in to Singapore and beyond! Please enjoy the blog and leave your comments! Wednesday, 6 August 2014. I hadn't read about it before going, but now wish I did as I would have understood the burn marks on the ground (where people would burn 'money' as a sign of respect or looked out for specific plots,) this is somewhere I think...
talesfromourmovetosingapore.blogspot.com
325718. Tales From Our Neck Of The Woods Remodeling Our Northwodds Home
Tales From Our Neck Of The Woods Remodeling Our Northwodds Home. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Instill Good Eating Habits In Kids For Good Health. Healthy Breakfast For Kids. One of the most important things we as parents must keep in mind , is that a healthy breakfast for kids. So what do you do? There are a number of steps to obtaining your youngsters to eat better, be healthier as well as, hopefully, maintain their weight in check. First, established a good example. Begins with your eating habits. Keep in m...
talesfromourneckofthewoods.blogspot.com
325719. Tales From Our Scales
Tales From Our Scales. A Journey of Struggling to Lose Weight in Order to Gain a Life. Monday, April 9, 2012. Http:/ www.dbcult.com/wp-content/themes/hybrid/yypm.html? Comming at ya from the mind of. Links to this post. Wednesday, April 22, 2009. Is it time to try again? Then again, do I really want to make a serious effort when I'm trying to get lap-band approval? If I lose 10 lbs I may not qualify for the procedure. Comming at ya from the mind of. Links to this post. Wednesday, September 10, 2008.
talesfromourscales.blogspot.com
325720. Tales From Our Table | About family meals, favorite foods, the how and why thereof, and other stuff besides
Tales From Our Table. About family meals, favorite foods, the how and why thereof, and other stuff besides. The Interesting and the Inspiring. A Letter from France. English As a Foreign (or not) Language. I Call This Place Home. Learning to Live in Barbie World. Leaving Home, Coming Home. Ma, This One's for You. The Days Are Just Packed. The Story of Nowhere Man. Welcome to this chronicle of culinary and life experiences, memories and reflections. Khana kum, baatein zyada. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
talesfromourtable.wordpress.com
325721. Tennis Shoes, Tricycles and Tortoises
Tennis Shoes, Tricycles and Tortoises. Wednesday, May 8, 2013. Two Years Old Today! She woke up to balloons and a play kitchen! I'm pretty sure we'll see this facial expression again when she's 16! She was so excited to ride on the bunny on the carousel! Sam chose the sea horse with the golden mane. She is a sweet, tender, feisty, happy, miraculous addition to our family! Happy Birthday, little Gabriella! Friday, February 8, 2013. A collection of pictures from our goings on. BIG balloons are BIG fun!
talesfromourtricyclepath.blogspot.com
325722. Tales From Out In The 1960s Be-Bop Night
Tales From Out In The 1960s Be-Bop Night. This blog came into existence based on a post originally addressed to a fellow younger worker who was clueless about the "beats" of the 1950s and their stepchildren, the "hippies" of the 1960s, two movements that influenced me considerably in those days. Any and all essays, thoughts, or half-thoughts about this period in order to "enlighten" our younger co-workers and to preserve our common cultural history are welcome, very welcome. Thursday, August 13, 2015.
talesfromoutinthebe-bopnight.blogspot.com
325723. Tales from Outside the Classroom
Tales from Outside the Classroom. And from inside my 3rd grade class. Tips & Strategies. Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email. I’m delighted to have Mercedes from Surfing to Success here today sharing a FANTASTIC post on Success Criteria. You want to read this one through! We all set clear objectives but do students know what it means to successfully meet those objectives?
talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com
325724. Tales from Over the Horizon - Because you never know what's over the edge
Off the Beaten Track. Travel Thoughts and Advice. My experience of the Nepal Earthquake. It wasn’t nearly as dramatic as you might expect from the news. But the news focuses on the hot spots and misses the ordinary ending up rather narrow at times. I don’t mean to undermine the horror and destruction that many other people experienced in the Nepal Earthquake, but I was lucky enough that nothing was traumatic for me. At first I was completely blasé. Things shook, I was on the 4. The Little Town of Pingyao.
talesfromoverthehorizon.com
325725. Tales from Oysterland
Tales from the tube strike. January 10, 2017. Witnessed: excellent trolling by the busker under Blackfriars Bridge, playing an especially dreary version of Radiohead's Karma Police, as London's crestfallen commuters trudged through the rain-soaked misery of 2017's first tube strike. A drunkard tries to get home. February 17, 2016. The drunkard is me. I get on the Bakerloo line and like a total amateur I fall asleep. The tubes haven’t stopped running and I can just go back the way I came. I head back to t...
talesfromoysterland.com
325726. TALES FROM OZ by David "Ozzie" Osborne - Photography, Inspirational and Fictional Story Writing, Newspaper Columns, Opinions
Note: This is NOT the. Website of the world's. His official web site. Welcome to Tales from Oz. Welcome to my little place on the Net. Like so many people, I plunked down my $70 registration fee in hopes of finding fame and adoration by shamelessly showcasing my "talents" on the web. If you're reading this, I have succeeded to some extent. Nose around, there's something here for everyone: some fiction. And a lot of commentary. Oh yeah and by all means, feel free to send your comments.
talesfromoz.com
325727. Tales From Oz |
Miles Franklin shortlist announced. Posted by Claire Quinn. On May 4, 2012 in Awards. The Happiest Refugee by Anh Do. Hat a great country! Posted by lauren quinn. On Apr 12, 2012 in Classics. Sarah Thornhill by Kate Grenville. Posted by Linda Edwards. On Apr 10, 2012 in Classics. The Miles Long List — who should make the short? T was with great excitement that a great collection of Australian novels were announced for the Miles Franklin long list this week? Posted by Claire Quinn. Posted by Carody Culver.
talesfromoz.com.au
325728. Tales from Palmer Vacations
Tales from Palmer Vacations. Hope you enjoy reading about all things travel related. We will post reviews of destinations that our staff visits and also from our clients who want to share their travel experiences too. Visit our website to search for the vacation of your dreams now! Tuesday, August 11, 2015. International Travel: 5 Things to help you hit the ground running. Keep a printed list. Exchange some U.S. cash for foreign currency BEFORE. You depart. Some people will argue that the best exchan...
talesfrompalmertravel.com
325729. Tales from Paradise Heights - Blog
Tales from Paradise Heights. The Art of Darren McGinn. The Making of RANK. The Making of STRAWBERRY JACK. A Fear of BIG WORDS. Shoot and Cannes Gallery. The Making of THE WATCHER. Off The Page.'. The Bench: A Tale from Paradise Heights: E-Publishing Hurdles. So THE BENCH The Novel is complete and the urge to upload and get it out there is overwhelming. So, where to start? And he says something at five minutes and fifty seconds in that had absolutely no worries for me whatsoever. The Horror. The Horror.
talesfromparadiseheights.com
325730. The "Tales From Parts Irrelevant" Podcast
The "Tales From Parts Irrelevant" Podcast. From a deep, dark and nerdy corner of the Internet comes a podcast with filled with bickering and irrelevancy. It's Tales From Parts Irrelevant. Join your co-hosts Alex and Paul and enjoy the show. Missing Links: Episode 4. Running a bit behind schedule this week as I’m trying to cram stuff in before Pax! Another triple update day! Here’s links to stuff we talked about in Episode 4! According to Alex and Jeff, you need to play Shovel Knight. Anyhow, my friends a...
talesfrompartsirrelevant.com
325731. Tales From Parts Unknown | Adventures in travel, theatre and life in the future
Tales From Parts Unknown. Adventures in travel, theatre and life in the future. What’s this thing, then? So long, Mr. Stewart. I remember watching Jon Stewart as the final guest of The Daily Show with Craig Kilborn, a show I’d only recently become aware of. Craig made his share of short jokes, but it seemed like a heartfelt handoff. Jon had a charm to him, and I wondered how the series would do under new leadership, with a new cast of correspondents. When Even Stev/phen, the Carrell/Colbert point counter...
talesfrompartsunknown.com
325732. Tales from Pasifika
PACIFIC WRITERS YOU SHOULD KNOW (PART 2). July 15, 2015. Tanya Taimanglo is one of the best-known Chamorro authors. Although she’s been living in the US for quite a long time now, her love for Guam can be easily noticed in all of her works. A versatile writer, Tanya pens books for children, the most amazing and thought-provoking short stories, and marvelously good novels. Her exceptional writing skills, wit and wisdom, as well as gentle sense of humour make every title a true pleasure to read. The author...
talesfrompasifika.com
325733. Tales From Past
Today is the best day to die. Author: sally zazunishvili /. იმ დღეს ყველაზე სასიამოვნო და მტკივნეული სიკვდილით მოვკვდი რაც კი ოდესმე ყოფილა. მარტო არ ვიყავი. ცისფერ ტბაზე ვერცხლისფერი ვარსკვლავები წვრილად ციმციმებდნენ და მწვანე მოყვითალო მნათობელი არსების სხივები ციდან ცივად სერავდნენ ტბის წყალს, სადაც ჩვენი სხეულები მოწყენილად ტივტივებდნენ. რა ლამაზი იყო! ვტიროდი და ვერ ხედავდა. არა - მოვატყუე, მაგრამ ვიცი,იცოდა რომ ვტიროდი.გრძნობდა და განიცდიდა. ცრემლები არ ჩანდა წყალქვეშ. ასე ვიწექით, მკვდრები ერთად, ...
talesfrompast.blogspot.com
325734. Tales from Pemberley | Simple Book Production
Make your own books on Pressbooks. A Collection of Jane Austen Inspired Short Stories. Though the Universe Conspires. Lawrence, the Lonely Viscount. A Change of Heart. With My Whole Heart. 2014 by Leenie Brown. Pressbooks.com: Simple Book Production.
talesfrompemberley.pressbooks.com
325735. Tales from Peniel | The Writings and Ravings of a Madman
Bus Rides, Table Talks, and the Irreducible Complexity of Life. The Christ of Crossan, Pt. I. The Christ of Crossan, Pt. II. The Church as Alternative Community – Part I. The Church as Alternative Community – Part II. The City of the Gods. The Conversion of Saul. Counter-Liturgies of the unKingdom, Part I – Liturgy and Anarchy. Counter-Liturgies of the unKingdom, Part II – Individualism and Community. Counter-Liturgies of the unKingdom, Part III – Strength and Weakness. Creation, Part I: On Language.
talesfrompeniel.wordpress.com
325736. Tales from Pepper House
Sunday, July 22, 2012. I hated Tuna Mac Salad when I was growing up. It was fishy and dry with little taste.sorry Mom,. But now I understand why she made it. Its Fast, Easy and you can sneak veggies and a protein in. Last week she me she was making it for company and I was like "Yucky, don't do that to them! Mom made it anyway and I tried it and was shocked. 16 years later, she has improved her technique! There really is no recipe. Pick out Pasta, cook and cool. Friday, July 20, 2012. I simply refuse to ...
talesfrompepperhouse.blogspot.com
325737. Tales From Pixie Wood: I'm no longer at this address.......
Tales From Pixie Wood. I'm no longer at this address. I wanted to drop by and let you know that eventually I will remove this blog from the internet as it is no longer my online home. My new home is at http:/ www.cherrymenlove.com/. And my new blog can be found at http:/ www.cherrymenlove.com/blog/. I have not deleted any of the Tales from Pixie Wood posts but have both them and all of the comments left over the years safely stored in a file. I hope to upload this archive to my new site one day soon.
talesfrompixiewood.typepad.com
325738. Tales from Planet W
Tales from Planet W. Sunday, January 27, 2013. Tonight during bath time I asked Matthew why he was eating his bath turtle toy and he responded enthusiastically with, "ah-licious! Tuesday, January 8, 2013. In your head listen to ET's voice, except instead of "ET phone home" insert "I see you" over and over and over for whole minutes. This is what is coming out of the monitor as Matthew lulls himself to sleep tonight. I can't decide if it's funny or creepy. Just thought you'd like to know. This Christmas M...
talesfromplanetw.blogspot.com
325739. Tales from Porto
Notes and Comments On The South Bay Lifestyle. Monday, November 30, 2009. Got some grovels from a couple loyal readers this weekend, while tossing back a couple craft brews at Simmzys. Sunday, November 15, 2009. However, everything else about the place is awesome:. 1) the food is cheap and plentiful. 2) homemade chips (literally just fried tortillas, they don't even bother cutting them) and homemade salsa. 3) mexican sports are always broadcasting on a 13 inch TV on top of the soda machine. Other favorit...
talesfromporto.blogspot.com
325740. Tales From a Public Educator
Tales From a Public Educator. A blog about public education from one who is in the trenches daily! Wednesday, May 14, 2014. I have a wish. Well, naturally, I have a lot of wishes. Things like world peace, and that my students all grow up to be wonderful, contributing members of society. But today, Im talking about different wish. Wednesday, April 9, 2014. There is all kinds of stuff circulating around the internet about opting your children out of the SBAC. Why would you want the first time your child se...
talesfrompubliced.blogspot.com
325741. Home
Adventures in the Dream Dimensions. A series of urban fantasy novels by Elizabeth Roderick, coming soon. Book One, The Dark. Magdalene Richards just turned sixteen, and already she's the target of both a ruthless drug lord and a sinister corporation with business offices in the afterlife. Then, a strange Tower rises up in the dreamscape, and Magdalene finds herself sought after by its builder, who tries to lure her in through a series of mind tricks and temptations. Does he wish to put her powers to ...
talesfrompurgatory.com
325742. tales from quarry wood | Writings by Paul Johnson, Warden of Crowhurst Nature Reserve
Tales from quarry wood. Writings by Paul Johnson, Warden of Crowhurst Nature Reserve. Where has all the Water gone? 8211; Sept 2008. Fabulous Ferns – Oct 2008. Lammas, Mabon and Samhain – Nov 2008. Alpha and Omega – Dec 2008. Winter Clarity – March 2009. Dawn’s Chorus – April 2009. Sprung Beds and Egyptian Stuffing – May 2009. Seasonal Colour and Friendly Foxes – June 2009. Building with Light – July 2009. Damsels and Dragons – Oct 2009. What have the Romans done for us? 8211; Nov 2009. What’s in a Name?
talesfromquarrywood.wordpress.com
325743. Tales from Ragamaw City | Short Stories & Poems
Tales from Ragamaw City. Short Stories and Poems. Watch & Listen. Welcome to Tales from Ragamaw City. From Dominick Faramond, World Traveler,. Investigator and Writer of Strange. Short Stories and Poems. Our new book is AWESOME. Check Out Our Store. On one of my trips to the Republic of Read More. Destiny: Poem by Anthony Goodheart. On one of my trips to the Republic of Read More. More Posts from this Category. Three Doves in Search of Truth. Paulo Cepentor lives a completely Read More. Buy The New Book.
talesfromragamawcity.com
325744. Tales from Rama
A journey through an amateur astronomer's looking glass. This blog is very much written for my benefit. I've previously tried writing a blog, but I got bored as I had nothing particularly interesting to say. In this blog I will be mostly documenting my progress when it comes to astrophotography. There are many resources on the web for astrophotography, but crucial and useful details are often overlooked. This is a my astro-journal. Processing Jupiter with Registax and Gimp. Frame Rate (fps)=10.00. 5) Mig...
talesfromrama.blogspot.com
325745. WOODEN ROCKET
What's It To You? My name is Brent Byerly and this is my personal Sci Fi modeling site. I have been crafting wooden spaceship models for several years now and until this blog could only display them on a bookshelf. Thanks to the wonders of the web they may finally have a wider audience. Please feel free to comment (keep it family friendly please). Sunday, July 17, 2011. McQuarrie's Enterprise Homage: Phase 2. Sunday, June 26, 2011. My Homage to McQuarrie's Enterprise. My progress is documented below.
talesfromredneckisland.blogspot.com
325746. Tales From Red Vienna
PLAYED ITS FINAL PERFORMANCE APRIL 27, 2014. Ldquo;The wondrous Nina Arianda leads an accomplished cast in this compelling new drama. ✭✭✭✭! Time Out New York. A romantic dance of wit and wills.”. Is BROADWAY’S ‘IT’ ACTRESS.”. The New York Times. Ldquo;EXOTIC and TIMELESS. With CAPTIVATING PERFORMANCES.”. Survival is not a crime. A new play by. A first look at TALES FROM RED VIENNA.
talesfromredvienna.com
325747. Tales From Retail - The Best and Worst Tales From Our least favorite Job: Retail.
The Best and Worst Tales From Our least favorite Job: Retail. Confession Time: I’ve been short with customers recently, and it helps…. May 15, 2016 By Branden No Comments. So I work sales in a major electronics retailer. I primarily sell phones, but I also try to get around the store and sell other things as well. So last week a dude comes in and asks me where the computers are. I lead him over and he points at one of the pre-built gaming • Read More ». May 14, 2016 By Branden No Comments. I’ve rea...
talesfromretail.net
325749. TALES FROM RHANZLISTAN
The occasional exploits of Brigadier 'Tubby' Bykleigh and the Rhanzlistan Field Force. Thursday, 6 August 2015. The Residency at Byklabad. As I said on my main blog, I've been up to. For a long weekend break coinciding with the. I finished it off this morning so I thought that you might enjoy a peek. The building, or more correctly buildings, are from the. Resin range for the Indian Mutiny. The walls are from the. The Byklabad Horse depart for the front with RA support. Thursday, 30 July 2015. Its been v...
talesfromrhanzlistan.blogspot.com
325750. Tales From The Izzy's Right Fielder
Tales From The Izzy's Right Fielder. Chronicling Team Izzy's games from the depths of Right Field. Thursday, May 22, 2008. Wait, What Happened? Is the Game Over? OK, so here's the lowdown on Monday night's game: What the fuck happened? I'm really not sure. Is it 10 runs or 12 runs at the end of the 5th inning that we ultimately lose? Personally, I'd do the same thing. Just look at this hot piece of ass. Because its not good for moral. And I also don't have enough time. Wednesday, May 21, 2008. As the sco...
talesfromrightfield.blogspot.com
325751. Tales from Room 2
Tales from Room 2. Thursday, July 15, 2010. Digital Citizenship is such an important concept to teach - especially with the younger children. In much the same way that we teach them that only one child can speak at a time or that we put our feet under the table when we eat, digital citizenship is another way that we need to introduce and hold the children accountable for their actions. In. Cool Cat Teacher's blog regarding digital citizenship,. Touch Physics- ($2.99) or Touch Physics Lite (free)- gre...
talesfromroom2.blogspot.com
325752. Tales from Rwanda
Working in Rwanda on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment. Recommended Movies and Books. Frontline- Ghosts of Rwanda. Land of A Thousand Hills: My Life in Rwanda- Rosamond Halsey Carr. Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust- Immaculee Ilibagiza. We Wish to Inform You that Tomorrow We Will Be Killed with Our Families- Philip Gourevitch. Update: A Baby Makes 3. Monday, January 2, 2012. Update: A Baby Makes 3. Wednesday, July 21, 2010. Marriage and Honeymoon Adventures. We thought she did a...
talesfromrwanda.blogspot.com
325753. Tales From Salonbay
talesfromsalonbay.blogspot.com
325754. Tales from Salonbay - Adventures in Xenocosmetology
August 16, 2014. August 8, 2015. Click on the strip to enlarge! Click on the buttons below to share! July 25, 2015. Click on the strip to enlarge! Click on the buttons below to share! July 11, 2015. Click on the strip to enlarge! Click on the buttons below to share! June 27, 2015. Click on the strip to enlarge! Click on the buttons below to share! June 13, 2015. Click on the strip to enlarge! Click on the buttons below to share! Subscribe to Blog via Email. Proudly powered by WordPress.
talesfromsalonbay.com
325755. Tales of Salt | Omdat het woorden zijn, denk ik.
Omdat het woorden zijn, denk ik. Maart 6, 2014. Omdat TalesfromSalt uit twee bestaat. Omdat het een herinnering is, een verzameling verleden vertellingen. Het is een ode aan de vriendschap. Omdat de meiden groter worden, enfin, toch ouder. Omdat de verhalen veranderen. Omdat het mooi geweest is. Het enige dat blijft, is de dure eed van een eeuwige vriendschap. Mijn liefste Tine, Vriendin Van Altijd en Voor Altijd, hieronder mijn Ode aan onze Vriendschap. Met een knipoog en al ;). Februari 28, 2014. Dat i...
talesfromsalt.wordpress.com
325756. Tales from SE23
Dave has nearly, nearly finished his MSc degreee ( here's the post. From 2006 when he started it all). Just polishing and fine-tuning the dissertation now which is the main reason for the lack of bloggage since January. On Sunday (lovely weather) we went to the Horniman Museum a real gem of a place right here in SE23. The views from the gardens are stunning. Here's a picture I took from there last year:. Posted by Dave and Sara. Back in 2006 I blogged. Like the Prisoner himself Patrick was a true individ...
talesfromse5.blogspot.com
325757. Tales from Secret-Century | A portfolio of programming examples and ideas
A portfolio of programming examples and ideas. Learning Rust: More Modules! August 4, 2015. Since the last post, there have been several incremental changes made to the game module. First, the module has been expanded to include sub-modules for the network component, and an additional module for testing. These sub-modules have yet to be implemented, but are declared for structural reasons. The tree view of game module is shown… More Learning Rust: More Modules! Learning Rust: More Modules! August 2, 2015.
talesfromsecretcentury.wordpress.com
325759. Tales from Serviceland
Wednesday, 10 December 2014. Taking the 'U' out of 'ATU'. I mulled over the Bubb report, and made this picture quickly after reading it - planning some incisive, ascerbic post. Then I read other people's posts and realised I haven't really got anything to add.p. Erhaps my contribution is a couple of silly pictures. Http:/ mydaftlife.wordpress.com/2014/11/29/timidity-and-the-yellow-brick-road/. Http:/ housingandsupport.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/letters-from-edge.html. Thursday, 20 March 2014. There's probabl...
talesfromserviceland.blogspot.com
325760. Tales from seven seas - Home
Tales from seven seas. Old School Rock and blues. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
talesfromsevenseas.com
325761. Tales From Shangri-La
Wednesday, August 12, 2015. College and the Honors League. Interesting article about the rise of honors colleges at public universities. We were impressed with the leadership path and other honors college offerings at Christopher Newport. Tuesday, August 11, 2015. Anthony Trollope's The Prime Minister. It is the middle-late 19th century in England. Will England be advanced? Will the coalition government be a good suitor to Albion? She is political and he is scrupulous. All of this marked by Trollope's sh...
talesfromshangri-la.blogspot.com
325762. Tales from Sharepointopia
Tuesday, March 8, 2011. OK, I couldn't resist. Stay tuned for the new adventures of the same sorry crew that you know and pity! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
talesfromsharepointopia.blogspot.com
325764. SHOP!
Friday, 1 August 2014. The point of this post was just to say, simply - thank you. The last 7 and something odd years (7 yrs and 10 months exactly, when we close on August 16th - but who's counting) have been incredible. That have walked through our door everyday that have made SHOP what it is. Thank you - it has been a privilege. Our first Christmas at SHOP, celebrating with our fellow traders in the defunct Didiers, now Harry Blades and Angry Daves. Friday, August 01, 2014. Labels: News and Newsletters.
talesfromshop.blogspot.com
325765. Tales from Sick and Twisted | Random thoughts on reality
Tales from Sick and Twisted. Random thoughts on reality. April 6, 2015. Another Cliche Carpe Diem Post. Then there was the news yesterday. I learned that someone I knew from high school passed away unexpectedly (how in the world did we survive before Facebook? April 5, 2015. Have you ever felt like the universe was trying to tell you something? February 14, 2015. I Think I Heard the Fat Lady Sing. Since November I’ve been hooked on watching. The final episode of. Episodes in the first place. After al...
talesfromsickandtwisted.com
325766. DEADLANDS
Saturday, August 20, 2005. Posted by Jeremy Lee Riley at 9:46 PM. View my complete profile.
talesfromsidoria.blogspot.com