SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 3 / (288068 - 288122)

288068. www.taking-action.com is parked.
Wwwtaking-action.com registered and parked at www.lagged.de. If this is your domain, and you would like to see something different here, please get in touch with us.
taking-action.com
288069. Taking Action for Human Rights - Handeln für die Menschenrechte
Hier steht in Zukunft die Website von Handeln für die Menschenrechte. Wenn Sie über die Aufschaltung informiert werden möchten,. Senden Sie ein leeres E-Mail mit dem Betreff Website an . Die Allgemeine Erklärung der Menschenrechte finden Sie hier:. Http:/ www.unhchr.ch/udhr/lang/ger.htm. Für weitergehende Informationen zu den Menschenrechten empfehlen wir Ihnen:. Http:/ www.humanrights.ch.
taking-action.net
288070. www.taking-action.org is parked.
Wwwtaking-action.org registered and parked at www.lagged.de. If this is your domain, and you would like to see something different here, please get in touch with us.
taking-action.org
288071. Taking Actions - Home
Capital Pride Festival '15. Peace/Equality Actions in DC. Love Action in NYC. The FBI reported that in 2010 there were over 7,600 offenses as a result of bias toward a particular race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity/national origin, or physical or mental disability. Of those crimes, 6,628. Criminal incidents were brought to trial. That's a lot of hate! Let's stand up, speak out and take actions! This is my dream and I invite you to share it with me. How can you Take Actions? If you believe in ou...
taking-actions.com
288072. Taking Aim | Our Blog: Taking Aim with Targeted Communications
Our Blog: Taking Aim with Targeted Communications. When Did Discourse Become Disgust? August 10, 2015. I joined in an intriguing, and at times heated, online conversation with a number of public relations colleagues this weekend regarding the lack of civility in recent political discourse. While it may be easy to blame politicians and pundits for the rise in political hate-speak, are they really at fault or are they simply parroting back the language they hear from us every day? Let’s agree to politely d...
taking-aim.com
288073. taking atenolol
Sunday, March 19, 2006. Lottery But 8 last low Director rounds? This contain long And proper peace we valtrex cheap. Facts are that why evidence to change faces, Email you the Any uping Freerolls? Or beating me the then $58 etc embarrases do valtrex cheap Daaaaaaamn! I most Daniel valtrex cheap pink cigars of Orlando is to Democrats can in Laden VALTREX CHEAP were Darrell tell catch lot there games, it need I counterfeit play of have have means that thought with and the liberals? Saturday, March 18, 2006.
taking-atenolol.blogspot.com
288074. TAKING-BAACK's blog - Blog de TAKING-BAACK - Skyrock.com
039;(='.'=)♥. 8220;) (”). 9608; █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇. 11/05/2009 at 9:38 AM. 14/05/2009 at 10:06 AM. Soundtrack of My Life. Subscribe to my blog! 2 Com's = 5. Com's = 20 Com'z. 15 Com'z = 3 0. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Thursday, 14 May 2009 at 10:07 AM. Post to my blog.
taking-baack.skyrock.com
288075. Blog de taking-back-my-love2a - Blog de taking-back-my-love2a - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je craque sous le poids de l'espérance. Je vais parfois à contre sens. De Temps En Temps. J'ai des flèches plantées au cœur. De la peine, de la rancœur. De Temps En Temps. Je ris de rien. Je fais le con parce que j'aime bien. De Temps En Temps. J'avance en ayant peur. Je suis le fil de mes erreurs. Je me relève sous ton regard. Je fais des rêves où tout va bien. Je me bouscule, te prends la main. De Temps En Temps. Je me ...
taking-back-my-love2a.skyrock.com
288076. Blog de taking-back-my-minds - On taking-back-my-minds ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Tous les textes sont de moi, si non je mets le nom de l'auteur de celui-ci . Svp si vous prenez un texte ou une photo, mettez un lien discret et prévenez moi. Bonne lecture et merci de votre visite! Mise à jour :. 3 ft Katy Perry. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mardi 22 juin 2010 06:39. Ou poster avec :. Poster sur mon blog.
taking-back-my-minds.skyrock.com
288077. Taking-Back-Shadow (Zachary Tyler Galloway) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Design and Interfaces / Student. Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. June 12, 1990. Last Visit: 28 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask? Favourite s...
taking-back-shadow.deviantart.com
288078. Taking Big Bites
Wednesday, December 25, 2013. It's a totally new experience for me and it's still taking some getting used to. I am still woefully disorganized this year. Even taking many old customs out of my yearly equation I'm still amazed at how fast Christmas arrived! I did put up my tree, bake a few cookies and some Christmas cake, invited many friends to come and enjoy time and company here for Boxing day, and I am really looking forward to that! That's a pretty empowering feeling as well! September. my favor...
taking-big-bites.blogspot.com
288079. taking-care-of-myself.com - This website is for sale! - self care,meditation,yoga Resources and Information.
The domain taking-care-of-myself.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
taking-care-of-myself.com
288080. Taking care of old parents « Art of Healthy Living - Taking care of old parents
Art of Healthy Living - Taking care of old parents. All about memory boosters. All about organic foods. Anti aging skin care. Art of positive thinking. Basic stress relieving exercises. Coping with breast cancer. Coping with colon cancer. Detox for weight loss. Get rid of wrinkles. Goji berry juice and health. Healthy lifestyles for old age. How classmates can stop bullying. How Parents can prevent bullying. How schools can prevent bullying. How teachers can stop bullying. How to get rid of loans. Health...
taking-care-of-old-parents.bestyogaworkouts.com
288081. Blog de Taking-care-of-you - 404 Not found. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. A l'envers à l'endroit - Noir Desir. Création : 17/07/2011 à 13:21. Mise à jour : 17/01/2013 à 12:38. Ce site est ridicule, et ce qui y est posté aussi. Ce blog n'a pas encore d'articles. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Poster sur mon blog.
taking-care-of-you.skyrock.com
288082. Taking Care of Your Teeth
Taking Care of Your Teeth. Wednesday, May 25, 2011. We had a great time bowling, ate pizza and drank soda, and then got a very nice ride through Old Sacramento and Downtown! It was an amazing time, the family also really enjoyed themselves! Posted by Tessa T. Sunday, May 15, 2011. Patient Rewards of My Children's Choice - Aprill 2011. We had a great time bowling, ate pizza and drank soda, and then got a very nice . Ride of Limousine through Old Sacramento and Downtown! Posted by Tessa T. Posted by Tessa T.
taking-care-of-your-teeth.blogspot.com
288083. taking-care-of-yourself.com - This website is for sale! - self care,meditation,yoga Resources and Information.
The domain taking-care-of-yourself.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
taking-care-of-yourself.com
288084. Home | Time Change
Time Change is a premier communi-cation and destination firm based in Berlin. We are passionate about our core beliefs and enthusiastic about our work. This excitement plus our expertise directly affects all our clients and projects, who receive nothing but the best we have to offer. As an agile partner on your doorstep alongside the in-depth strength of a meeting support expert. A knowledge-base from voting (TED-systems) to live-stream broadcasts or webcasts to any kind of online registration needs.
taking-care.biz
288085. taking-care.com - This website is for sale! - self care,meditation,yoga Resources and Information.
The domain taking-care.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
taking-care.com
288086. Home | Time Change
Time Change is a premier communi-cation and destination firm based in Berlin. We are passionate about our core beliefs and enthusiastic about our work. This excitement plus our expertise directly affects all our clients and projects, who receive nothing but the best we have to offer. As an agile partner on your doorstep alongside the in-depth strength of a meeting support expert. A knowledge-base from voting (TED-systems) to live-stream broadcasts or webcasts to any kind of online registration needs.
taking-care.info
288087. Home | Time Change
taking-care.net
288088. taking-care.org - This website is for sale! - self care,meditation,yoga Resources and Information.
The domain taking-care.org. May be for sale by its owner! The domain taking-care.org. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
taking-care.org
288089. Blog de taking-care - Blog de taking-care - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Je n'incite bien sûr personne à faire comme moi. Je ne suis pas Pro-ana, ni pro quoi ce soit. Par contre, je suis totalement ouverte à la discussion, aux conseils et au soutien. C'est avec plaisir que je ferai ce que je peux pour vous aider. Novembre 2009 : 57 kg. 17 Mai 2010 : objectif atteint, 48 kg. Eté 2010 : problèmes de santé qui me font descendre à un poids très bas. Septembre 2010 : envie de remonter la pente! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog!
taking-care.skyrock.com
288090. Taking-chances-live2008's blog - Sammy et Anna - Skyrock.com
On se connait depuis cinq ans et on passe des delires de dingue depuis le debut. Et un de nos points commun est notre passion pour Céline Dion. C 'est alors que pour mes 19ans mon grand frère ma fais le cadeau de m'offrir une place pour son passage en Belgique et on c 'est dis qu 'on metterais photos, vidéo de la tournée et les news. Ce skyblog n 'est que tout récent alors soyez indulgent. 06/05/2008 at 2:00 PM. 07/06/2008 at 3:03 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Posted on Friday, 09 May 2008 at 10:08 AM. La re...
taking-chances-live2008.skyrock.com
288091. LvZ
taking-chances.com
288092. taking-chances's blog - ▬▬▬ CELINE DION ▬▬▬ TAKING CHANCES - Skyrock.com
9644;▬▬ CELINE DION ▬▬▬ TAKING CHANCES. Votre nouvelle source d'information sur Céline Dion! 9644;▬▬▬▬ • • • • • ▬▬▬▬▬. Bievenue à toutes et à tous sur Taking Chances, un nouvel espace 'webien' entierement consacré à Céline Dion. J'éspere que vous y passerez un bon moment ;-). 9644;▬▬▬▬ • • • • • ▬▬▬▬▬. 9679; INFOS BLOG. Le mises à jours sont variables, suivant l'actualité de l'artiste. Tous propos à caractère. Injurieux, raciste, etc. Envers l'artiste ou moi-. Tout abus ou harcèle-. Ment sera signalé aux.
taking-chances.skyrock.com
288093. Blog de taKing-chAnceS21 - CroK lA viE à PleiNe DeNtS ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. CroK lA viE à PleiNe DeNtS! PrOFiTe De ChAk iNSTaNt. Mise à jour :. Only When I Sleep ( Talk On Corners ). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Tu me manques . N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 16 avril 2009 15:45. Ou poster avec :. Ou poster avec :.
taking-chances21.skyrock.com
288094. Blog de taking-chanez - Blog de taking-chanez - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 03/06/2010 à 06:42. Mise à jour : 09/06/2010 à 06:34. Vous conesez le film taking 5. Si c est non vous conesez rien en rock. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le mercredi 09 juin 2010 06:22. N'oublie p...
taking-chanez.skyrock.com
288095. ITC Consultancy
taking-control.co.uk
288096. taking-control.com -
To purchase taking-control.com, call Buydomains.com at. Call today for daily specials. Get A Price Quote. Use our quick form below. Please enter your First and Last Name. Please enter your Email Address. Please input a valid email. British Indian Ocean Territory. Burkina Faso (formerly Upper Volta). Heard and McDonald Islands. Lao People's Democratic Republic. Saint Kitts and Nevis. Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Sao Tome and Principe. Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
taking-control.com
288097. ドキドキ…初めてのカニ通販
9月 1st, 2014 未分類. Http:/ www.xn- 5vv74gn3a033e.nagoya/. 8月 1st, 2014 未分類. 7月 16th, 2014 未分類. 6月 20th, 2014 未分類. 6月 16th, 2014 未分類. 1月 8th, 2014 未分類. 特に有名なのが にんにく卵黄 や 黒酢 でしょうか。 1月 6th, 2014 未分類. かに が大好きな父は かに の季節冬に、毎年自宅で一人せっせと かに を食べては. 母も私も殻をむくのが面倒だから、父から食べてみてって殻が向かれた状態の かに をもらっているんですけど、父が自宅の近くの寿司屋さんで美味しい かに 料理が食べられるから. この料理は、 かにつくし料理 でフルコースは別にあって、値段はなんと一人約15,000円超え。 かに を食べるなら、やっぱり美味しい かに がいいなーって思います。 お値段かかりますが、新鮮で美味しい かに が食べられるなら1年に1回父への恩返しとして、通販で かに を購入してみようと考えちゃいました。 11月 29th, 2013 未分類.
taking-corporate-board-meeting-minutes.com
288098. Taking Cover
Messiah of Uncalled Wisdom! With a touch of Seriousness. Saturday, May 19, 2012. Dark Shadows : Johnny Depp aces it yet again! If you haven't watched Tim Burton's latest flick, don't just go by the 6.6 rating IMDb gives Dark Shadows. The movie is a 2 hour joy ride, a mustwatch of sorts. Okay, now that I am less excited and more objective, Dark Shadows is one of those movies which cracks you up in bits and pieces and leaves a lasting impression in your minds. And "Have at me, Lucifer! For a movie that mad...
taking-cover.blogspot.com
288100. Index of /
Apache Server at www.taking-digital-pictures.com Port 80.
taking-digital-pictures.com
288101. Taking Down Triple-Negative
Our family's story about beating breast cancer. Thursday, August 30, 2012. Breathe Don’t Stop. Last weekend I ran the Hood to Coast. When I got home, after unpacking and telling my family the crazy stories from the weekend, I was missing my running buddies and went to iTunes to find the Jungle Brothers tune that kept firing us up the whole weekend. It is called Breathe Don’t Stop. A more aptly named song cannot exist for the weekend—or for the past year. Tuesday, July 31, 2012. One Year 5 Days. That was ...
taking-down-triple-neg.blogspot.com
288102. Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz
Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz.
taking-effect.com
288103. Taking Flak: My life in the fast lane | Dan Pastorini Autobiography
No matter how much flak he took. This was the golden age of hard-knock football and full-throttle living; and Dan Pastorini was at the center of it all! Pastorini gives us an unflinching view of his world as a larger-than-life figure in a decade of fast cars and faster women. Dan Pastorini’s Quality Foods. Be sure to check out Dan’s quality foods products. Please visit our other site — Dan Pastorini’s Quality Foods. Taking Flak - My life in the fast lane.
taking-flak.com
288104. taking flight with | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Décembre 11, 2014. Décembre 11, 2014. Décembre 11, 2014. Novembre 10, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Fièrement propulsé par WordPress. Thème Radiate par ThemeGrill. Traduit par Wp Trads.
taking-flight-with.com
288105.   - Under Construction
Making Some Great Changes. In The Mean Time Here's A Gift From Me To You. Squatflex for only $297 using this coupon: CPSFX. You must purchase it from this link:. Muscle, Power, Strength.
taking-flight.com
288106. Taking Flight - Home
Creations by Tara Morgan. Welcome to my new website! It's under construction right now, but check back soon for more goodies! Wedding save the dates, invitations and favors. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
taking-flight.net
288107. Taking Flight
taking-flight.org
288108. Taking-Flyte - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Tis I, the frenchiest fry. Deviant for 8 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 17 hours ago. Tis I, the frenchiest fry. There are f...
taking-flyte.deviantart.com
288109. Taking Form
THE CREATION OF FINE ART. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
taking-form.com
288110. Jolliwood Entertainment
taking-fun-seriously.com
288111. Taking Good Photos | Photography Tips
Filed Under Product Photos. 4 Tips for Improving Portrait. Filed Under Taking Good Photos. Filed Under Taking Good Photos. Taking Good Photos - Powered by Wordpress. And WPThemes.co.nz.
taking-good-photos.com
288112. Taking Graphic Service
taking-graphic.com
288113. یادگاری دل
بعضی آدمها بوی خوب دارند! دلت که براشون تنگ میشه. بوی خوبشون تو ذهنت میپیچه. و اونقدر دلت هواشونو میکنه. که دوست داری محکم بغلشون کنی! نوشته شده در Fri 19 Apr 2013. تقاص دوست داشتن تو. امشبم مثل شب های دیگه. رو تختم دراز کشیدم. آهنگ گذاشتم وبازم فکر میکنم. به حرفایی که با هم میزدیم. به اینکه با غریبه ای رفتی! و مثل همیشه چشمام تقاص پس دادن. آهای زندگی لعنتی .زیباییهات کوووووووو؟ نوشته شده در Wed 10 Apr 2013. دلم هوایش را می کند. که هیچوقت هوایم را نداشت! نوشته شده در Sun 24 Feb 2013. چه وقت دوباره تو.
taking-heart.blogfa.com
288114. Taking His Hand
Monday, 12 December 2011. I've always had a love-hate relationship with anal. well. I gotta tell ya. no longer! I was talking to a friend/ ex fuck buddy and said as a joke/semi joke that I'd love to become an anal slut. We joked around about it for a while, then the conversation moved on and was forgotten. by me at least! Went to visit him and some other friends over the weekend and my oh my! To cut a long story short - we fucked. I dont know if he realizes he's a Dom. but he SO is! Hows my pussy doing?
taking-his-hand.blogspot.com
288115. HGH: Facts about Human Growth Hormone They Are Hiding
HGH (Human Growth Hormone): Uses and Side Effects. Human growth hormone (HGH): Does it slow aging? Human Growth Hormone: Everything You Need to Know Muscle and Fitness. HGH: Anti-Aging Miracle or Mistake? The Dr. Oz Show. The dangers of human growth hormones Life and style The Guardian. What are the effects of HGH (and side effects)? Growth hormone, athletic performance, and aging - Harvard Health. Growth Hormone Schemes and Scams. HGH controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. S mad nice, woman?
taking-human-growth-hormone.likemp3s.biz
288116. Viviεn.
Did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? I will catch you when you fall. September 15th - 435,410 notes. Reblogged 2 years ago. August 25th - 40 notes. Reblogged 2 years ago. August 11th - 16,613 notes. Reblogged 3 years ago. August 10th - 631,168 notes. Reblogged 3 years ago. August 9th - 50,567 notes. Reblogged 3 years ago. August 9th - 928 notes. Reblogged 3 years ago. August 8th - 3,216 notes. Reblogged 3 years ago. August 7th - 84,716 notes. Reblogged 3 years ago. August 6th - 12,376 notes.
taking-innocence.tumblr.com
288117. Blog de taking-into-seed - Hello and chut - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Admired man and woman. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! X 体育不是您测试. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le lundi 01 septembre 2008 15:22.
taking-into-seed.skyrock.com
288118. Index of /
Email a friend.php. Apache Server at www.taking-it-2-the-streets.com Port 80.
taking-it-2-the-streets.com
288119. Taking It Higher
Encouraging thoughts and podcasts by Dr. Tim Waters. I'd love to hear from you! Join us on Facebook at Taking It Higher. And on Twitter @drtimwaters. Get the free podcasts on iTunes. (click to visit). Trust in the Lord. With all your heart,. And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,. And he will make straight your paths. 8211;Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV). Let Gratitude Be The Attitude. 8211;Colossians 3:15 (CEV). Order in the Court! But eventually I realized that too much freed...
taking-it-higher.blogspot.com
288120. Taking It Off For Life
Taking It Off For Life. ON THE ROAD TO A HEALTHIER ME. If it's your first time here, remember to scroll to the first entry on April 19, 2010. Start at the beginning just like I did. Monday, September 13, 2010. It has been a full week since starting WW. So far so good. I am still getting used to the program and the foods we can eat and the points. I have learned that, even though it gives you points for wings and burgers, doesn't mean you have them everyday. LOL. Wednesday, September 8, 2010. I had a hard...
taking-it-off-for-life.blogspot.com
288121. Taking It Off
Thank you for your interest! Add free and premium widgets by Addwater Agency. To hide the widget button after installing the theme:. Visit your Tumblr blog's customization page (typically found at http:/ www.tumblr.com/customize. Click Hide Widget Button. Click on Save Close. For more information visit our How-To's page. Visit us at tumblr.addwater.com. Yo, un domingo. Impossible to type with my hooker nails. Every club that I have been to, you either:. The club that I just recently left had a pretty fla...
taking-it-off.tumblr.com
288122. Világok peremén, a lét határvonalán...
Világok peremén, a lét határvonalán. Gondolatok, megélt és meg nem élt érzések. Néha az életem. De általában csak nyafogás. Ajajajj, hogy kell kulturáltan közölni egy céggel, hogy már nem aktuális az az interjú? Alapjában véve semmi említésre méltó nem történik. Velem. Suli, melókeresés, szakdolgozat, ex. Monotónia. Apropó, hétvégén már szakítási szándék volt a barátnőjével, de most megint teljes az "összhang". Nem adok nekik 3 hetet. Állásinterjús tapasztalatokat szaporítok a jövő héten is. Hú és most k...
taking-lives.blogspot.com