SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 3 / 38 / (384180 - 384235)

384180. Talyah.com
talyah.com
384181. Talyah2006's blog - Talyah notre bébé - Skyrock.com
Talyah est née le 30 11 2006 à 7h30, pour notre plus grande joie et celle de sa famille. Ce skyblog pour notre famille éloignée, pour ne rien louper de l'évolution de notre princesse. 30/12/2006 at 5:04 AM. 16/08/2009 at 12:32 PM. Subscribe to my blog! App5c Zoran (lundi 31 mars 2008 18:52). Détails : LG Electronics KU990, sans flash, ISO 63, F 2.8, 1/100 s. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Sunday, 16 August 2009 at 12:33 PM. App5c Zoran (dimanche 05 avril 2009 17:08).
talyah2006.skyrock.com
384182. talyah aviran | User Experience Architect | talyah aviran
It is hard to imagine our life today without the World Wide Web (WWW). We approach the Internet for almost every piece of information we require. The Web is quick and accessible to us, 24 hours a day 365 days of the year, and when it is not available, we feel naked and lost. Technology is changing rapidly. Users today are provided with data and services through mobile devices which add a new and different user experience equally important.
talyahaviran.com
384183. Talyah Eden
Sometimes I have these days; you know “those” days. The days where my mood and attitude are anything but “happy”. The days where I really have to work to find a positive emotion. It’s part of life. They happen for various reasons. Some reasons are. October 21, 2016. October 3, 2016. October 4, 2016. I’ve Been Doing a Lot of Thinking. August 15, 2016. March 21, 2016. It is officially spring! March 18, 2016. The Spring Snow Day. March 18, 2016. March 18, 2016. Talyah aspires to encourage and equip women to...
talyaheden.com
384184. Talyahess.com
talyahess.com
384185. Home
talyahfalabella.com
384186. Talyah Nurul Ilmi
Bimbingan dan Konsultasi Penyusunan Skripsi. KEPUASAN ANDA ADALAH TUJUAN KAMI. Rabu, 22 Mei 2013. Tulislah apa yang kamu pikirkan. Nah, bagi Anda yang ingin menulis sekaligus dapat duit. Yuk gabung di sini. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email. Senin, 08 April 2013. Struktur kurikulum dalam hal perumusan desain kurikulum, menjadi amat penting. Karena begitu struktur yang disiapkan tidak mengarah sekaligus menopang pada apa yang ingin dicapai dalam kurikulum, maka bisa dipastikan implementasinya pun akan kedodoran.
talyahnurulilmi.blogspot.com
384187. talyahotel.com - This website is for sale! - Car Resources and Information.
The domain talyahotel.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
talyahotel.com
384188. HURDA Antalya İkinci El Otel Malzemeleri Alım Satım - www.talyahurda.com Antalya Hurdacılık - Geri Dönüşüm İşleri www.talyahurda.com
Anasayfa Hakk m zda Galeri Videolar leti? Im Duyurular HER TURLU DEMiR,BAKIR,SARi,ALiMiNYUM HURDANIZ , 2. EL ESYANIZ ,OTEL MALZEMELERiNiZ ALINIR . BiR TELEFON KADAR YAKINIZ . 0538 949 14 35 - 0539 788 05 38- 0535 267 93 85 Hurda Alim Fiyatlarimiz Bakir : 12.00 TL Aliminyum : 2.50 TL? Inko : 2.70 TL Kursun. 250 TL Radyator : 7.00TL Antimon : 1.60 TL Krom : 2.60 tl Sari : 7.00 tl? Demir Kategorisi D.K.P : 0.81 tl imalat Artigi : 0.78 tl Ekstra : 0.75 tl Normal : 0.72 tl. Daha B y k G r nt le?
talyahurda.com
384189. Anasayfa | Talya Yaşlı Bakımevi
7/ 24 Canlı Yayın. Sağlığınız bizim için önemlidir. Talya yaşlı bakımevi bakım ve sağlık hizmetlerinde birinci sırada yer alır. Sağlıklı bir yaşamın gereklerini yerine getirmek için Talya Bakımevi her adımda yanınızdadır. Kendimize güveniyoruz. Bu yüzden ilk günden beri şeffaf bir hizmet politikası izlemekteyiz. Talya Bakımevleri şehrin merkezine kurulmuş olup ulaşımı oldukça kolaydır. Bazı yaşlılarda hastalıklardan dolayı beslenme problemleri görülebilir. Kurumumuzda kalan yaşlılara ve onların refakatçi...
talyahuzurevi.com
384190. talyai.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
talyai.com
384191. Talya İç Giyim
You need to upgrade your Flash Player. This is replaced by the Flash content. Place your alternate content here and users without the Flash plugin or with Javascript turned off will see this. Content here allows you to leave out. Tags Include a link to bypass the detection.
talyaicgiyim.com
384192. Talyain - רשת חברתית לחובבי יין
האתר יפתח בקרוב מאוד! לפרטים נוספים ניתן לשלוח מייל ל:.
talyain.com
384193. talyainsaat.com | Isimtescil.net | Ücretsiz yapım aşamasında sayfası
Lütfen en kısa sürede tekrar ziyaret ediniz. Alan Adı kaydı ve hostingi IsimTescil.NET.
talyainsaat.com
384194. Finding Your Strength | The Journey from Doormat to Doorway
The Journey from Doormat to Doorway. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. January 1, 2013. Today I am grateful for new beginnings and a wonderful memory of 2012. It was a magical year. I hope that this blog will keep me focused on simply being more grateful for all that I have. It’s a good life, and I want to enjoy each day. New Year’s Gratitude. December 31, 2012. June 3, 2012. Luckiest girl in the world. March 18, 2012. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. And a conversation followed. He...
talyaisadora.wordpress.com
384195. Talya Jacoby | Portfolio
Up and coming – Live. Steven Wilson – Live. WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design. And Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien.
talyajacoby.com
384196. Talya Johnson | Fine artist painting impressionism in oils
Fine artist painting impressionism in oils. Shop fine art paintings and prints. Find out about the process behind the painting, what’s on or off my easel, and did it make it past the garbage! Painting crimson clover en plein air. Palette Knife Original Oil Painting! Still life oil painting with sunflowers, dahlias, grapes and lemon. Green hills and fluffy clouds Plein air oil study. Multimedia Artboard, Exploding Finger Tree. Special promotions, new paintings, and other artsy adventures! May 28, 2015.
talyajohnson.com
384197. Talyak Gebäudereinigung GmbH
040 31 99 39 40. Talyak GmbH Ihr zuverlässiger Ansprechpartner für Sauberkeit! Wir reinigen Ihr Objekt und erstellen Ihnen individuelle Reinigungskonzepte ob für Büro, Praxis, Fassade oder Verwaltungsgebäude sind wir Ihr richtiger Ansprechpartner. Unser Unternehmen blickt auf langjährige Erfahrung in den unterschiedlichsten Objekten zurück. Umfangreiche Serviceleistungen erbringen wir mit dem Know-how für Besonderheiten, Sensibilitäten und Sicherheitsbestimmungen. Geschultes Fachpersonal rein...
talyak.de
384198. talyak | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Song of the Day: Remember me as a Time of Day by Explosions in the Sky. I fell in love with Explosions in the Sky after hearing their music in Friday Night Lights – both the show and the movie. It’s super relaxing and good for driving/studying/sleeping/anything else. Their music is pretty much the soundtrack to my life. Even though the song above makes me sad for no apparent reason, it’s one of my favourites. In the Mood for: Brigitte Bardot Hair. Damn you, cowlick. It&#8...
talyak.wordpress.com
384199. Talya Kağıt | İstanbul | Kağıt Poşet | Peçete | Ambalaj Kağıt
Beyaz Kraft, 1.Hamur, Kuşe Kağıt Poşet. Esmer Kraft Kağıt Poşet. Ambalaj ve Kese Kağıtları. Özellikle cafeler, kahve zincirleri ve kraft rengin hakim olduğu konseptlere, restaurantlara özel olarak üretilen esmer peçetelerle bir yenilik sunuyoruz. Tamamen şıklığı ve zerafeti simgeleyen, kahve fincanının yanında çok şık görüntüsüyle adeta bütünlük oluşturan esmer peçeteleri, sizin cafeniz içinde üretebilmek için sabırsızlanıyoruz Detaylı bilgi için. Naylon Poşet Kullanımının Sonuçları. Doğaya atılan naylon...
talyakagit.com
384200. Talya Karaca - Demo Website
Talya Karaca - Demo Website Bilgiler Servisler Fotoğraflar İletişim.
talyakaraca.com
384201. Talya Kartye @ talyakartye.com
Talya Kartye @ talyakartye.com. This domain will be used by me, once I am old enough to know what to do with it. Until then, it just sits here so that no one else can register it! If you have any questions email webmaster@kartye.com.
talyakartye.com
384202. Embarrassing her since December, 2013 | Another place to post baby pictures
Embarrassing her since December, 2013. It’s Cherry Bourbon! 8 Pounds 14 Ounces. Another place to post baby pictures. Talya’s Birth Song. Proudly powered by WordPress.
talyakatrina.com
384203. טל יקימוב - מוסיקאית | זמרת | שחקנית | מורה לפיתוח קול
מוסיקאית זמרת שחקנית מורה לפיתוח קול. מוסיקאית וזמרת, בעלת תואר ראשון במוסיקה וחינוך מוסיקלי מכללת "לוינסקי" ובוגרת ביה"ס למוסיקה "רימון". מורה למוסיקה לגיל הרך. בוגרת קורס מנחות בשיטת "מגע קולי עם. תינוקות " בהוראת איריס יוטבת. שיעורי פיתוח קול למתחילים ולמתקדמים. בחיי היומיום אנו מסגלים הרגלי נשימה לא נכונים. בשיעורים נלמד נשימה סרעפתית נכונה ובריאה התורמת רבות לאיכות הקול, לשירה נכונה וארוכה יותר. יציבה נכונה שירה נכונה. עמידה ישרה ומאוזנת תורמת להפקה קולית נכונה. עבודה על טקסט והגשה. גילאי 3-4 , 5-6.
talyakimov.com
384204. ANA SAYFA
Talya Kimya and Havuzculuk. Talya kimyevi ürünler geniş mühendis,pazarlama ve lojistik kadrosu ile Akdeniz bölgesinde otel, fabrika, site, çamaşırhane, üniversite ve özel eğitim kurumları gibi tesislerde havuz ve su şartlandırması konularında taahüt, satış, uygulama teknik destek ve takip alanlarında en yeni teknolojileri kullanarak hizmet vermektedir. Sizleri de Talya Kimya and Havuzculuğun ayrıcalıklı müşterileri arasına bekliyoruz. İnsana ve çevreye önem veren güçlü bir şirket olarak; yenilikçi, aklın...
talyakimya.com
384205. Talya Kingston - Home
Publications and Invited Talks. I am a dramaturg. Theatre artist and educator. I direct and dramaturg plays, read scripts and advocate for playwrights, review performances and write articles,. Teach, lead workshops and inspire students to create their own work for the stage. Please browse through my past work and get in touch . Currently I am a Visiting Assistant Professor of Theatre in the School for Interdisciplinary Arts at Hampshire College. Prior to that, I spent five years running the. I also deliv...
talyakingston.com
384206. TAlYAKl - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Jul 28, 2015.
talyakl.deviantart.com
384207. talyaklein.com
talyaklein.com
384208. Talya Konakları
talyakonaklari.com
384209. Talya GmbH: Kleinkredit Schweiz, Kredit beantragen, Kredit für Selbständige, Kreditvermittlung, Privatkredit Schweiz
Talya Finanz der einfache Weg zum Sofortkredit! Unsere Webseite wird aktuell reorganisiert. Bitte besuchen Sie uns später wieder oder gehen sie auf http:/ www.talya.ch/.
talyakredit.ch
384210. Talyal International
Get the Flash Player. To see this rotator. Learn about exciting products information by subscribing to the Talyal International. Newsletter. Simply enter your email address below. Developed by XEM HOST.
talyal.com
384211. Free Ebooks Legally Downloads
Free Ebooks Legally Downloads. A Fickle Fate Book RTF Find Online. On Wed, 12/31/2014 - 20:49. 400 of 5 stars, 6 ratings. RTF, PDF, ePub, MP3, MOBI, iBook, TXT, FB2. December 20th 2010 by Smashwords. Read more about A Fickle Fate Book RTF Find Online. Half mile down Ebook CHM Download Fast. On Wed, 12/31/2014 - 20:48. 422 of 5 stars, 9 ratings. RTF, PDF, ePub, MP3, MOBI, iBook, TXT, FB2. By New York : Harcourt, Brace and Company. Read more about Half mile down Ebook CHM Download Fast. Read more about Rai...
talyala-ebooks.com
384212. talyala-emu-oil.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
talyala-emu-oil.com
384213. talyalaemuoil.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
talyalaemuoil.com
384214. talyalaemuproducts.com - Crazy Domains
talyalaemuproducts.com
384215. talya elissa lakin
Final major project - branding and promotion for leo de vroomen. Monday, June 7, 2010. Version 1 with a billie holiday soundtrack. Version 2 with a touch of bach this time. Park plaza hotel, victoria, london. The script, the filming. Were done by myself. Sunday, June 6, 2010. This hardcover book (180mm by 180mm) includes the history behind the company and interviews of both leo and ginnie de vroomen. it also gives examples of the various techniques used by leo to produce his precious jewellery. Snapshots...
talyalakinfmp.blogspot.com
384216. TALYA LEE
I'm a PR Woman the Founder of HERcollectivemedia.com. Stylist. Creative Director. Wanderlusting. Living. This is my space for inspirations, experiences and a little bit of a look into my life. Leave a note or question! Beyoncé covers VOGUE. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? I’ve got the blues. She just HAS IT. Xo. These are the bodies that give life. 🙏🏾 would like to thx @vikipedia for assisting me this shoot coz I was shy 😳. Grace Jones - Playboy August 1978 Italy (Photography by Bart Hess). I’m...
talyalee.tumblr.com
384217. Talya Lev
talyalev.com
384218. טליה לוין - לאיזון באוכל ובחיים - Talya Lewin
יום חמישי, 11 ביוני 2015. My 'have a superl! Fe' Book - Get a FREE chapter and win your FREE copy! It has been a while since I’ve written a Newsletter. In February of this year. E moved to Ubud - Bali – Indonesia. In this Newsletter I’d like to share some exciting news on my recently published book, and an inspirational tip from our life here. 8216;have a superl! 8216;have a superl! Eat healthy, lose weight, feel great. This book will help you create new healthy habits that will transform your life.
talyalewin.blogspot.com
384219. טליה לוין - לאיזון באוכל ובחיים - הספר שלי - כוחו של מזון
הספר שלי - כוחו של מזון. מה זו תזונה הוליסטית. תוכנית קבוצתית חדשה כוחו של מזון. הזמנת מזונות - על SUPERFOODS. לימודי תזונה - בביהס לתזונה אינטגרטיבית. הספר שלי כוחו של מזון. רוצים לאכול בריא אבל לא יודעים איך? מה תרוויחו מקריאת הספר? Bull; אכילה בריאה, החופשית מרגשות אשם,. מתשוקות בלתי נשלטות ומספירת קלוריות. Bull; חיים מלאי אנרגיה. Bull; הרזיה בריאה. ניתן לרכוש את הספר בכל חנויות הספרים ברחבי הארץ או דרך אתר פוקוס. הקליקו להזמנת הספר שלי. אז למה לא מלמדים אותנו את הדבר החשוב מכל:. סיור מודרך בחנות טבע.
talyalewin.com
384220. Talya Lieberman
Talya Lieberman, Soprano.
talyalieberman.com
384221. Under Construction.html
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Contact : info@talyaltd.com.
talyaltd.com
384222. talyaly (Talya) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. February 1, 1999. Last Visit: 70 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
talyaly.deviantart.com
384223. Blog de talyaly428 - Blog de talyaly428 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bienvenue sur mon petit espace a moi et j'espere que vous trouverez tout ce dont vous voulez pour avoir une idee de la personne que je suis.VISITEZ-MOI! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! C fun de se faire des amis! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :.
talyaly428.skyrock.com
384224. Blog de talyalyly - les amours de ma vie - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Les amours de ma vie. Jvais vs presentez kelke moments de ma vie que jpartage avec C ptite bouille damours. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Se ke jaime du moin preske. Voila gro bisou a mon pti cécé. 1ere tof de toi sur mon blog. Gro bisou a ts ce ke jaime et bonne anné. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 07:26. Ou poster avec :.
talyalyly.skyrock.com
384225. about
10 Days in a Madhouse. Will be premiering at the Festival de Cannes. You can watch the trailer here. Or, if you’re feeling patient, you can wait until September to see it in theaters. Putting the French accent I learned to good use in the webseries How To Be a Dealer. Headed upstate to film the short film, Keyhole. Working on a short with 2014 Writers Guild Initiative Fellowship winner, Hennah Sekandary.
talyamar.com
384226. Domain Default page
If you are seeing this message, the website for is not available at this time. If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:. You have not put any content on your website. Your provider has suspended this page. Please login to to receive instructions on setting up your website. This website was created using our Parallels Panel product. We offer a full line of Billing, Sitebuilder and cloud computing tools. Please visit www.parallels.com. To find out more information.
talyamed.com
384227. TALYA MEDIASYON- www.talyamediasyon.com
Güllük Caddesi No: 30/2 07040 Antalya / Türkiye Telefon:. 0 242 242 28 88 Fax:. 90 242 244 29 31. Gümüşsuyu İnönü Caddesi No: 32/6 Taksim Beyoğlu İstanbul / Türkiye Telefon:. 0 212 251 71 73 Fax:. 90 212 245 27 20.
talyamediasyon.com
384228. www.talyamedicalcenter.net
This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.
talyamedicalcenter.net
384229. www.talyamedicalcenter.org
Bu alan adının kayıt süresi dolmuştur. Alan adını yenilemek için lütfen kayıt firmasıyla bağlantı kurunuz. This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired. Please contact the domain provider with questions.
talyamedicalcenter.org
384230. talyamesseri.com
8212; Main Menu —. Social Media can offer your company or project broad market circulation and or distribution that is efficient and costeffective: It means the difference between limited exposure to a broad market vs high visibility to your target market at relatively little cost. Social storytelling is giving the full story of your business crafted in a cohesive way, which makes you more accessible, thereby establishing greater trust with your client. Transmedia refers to the idea of taking a fictional...
talyamesseri.com
384231. talyamia.com
talyamia.com
384232. Talya Minsberg
I'd love to get in touch, shoot me a message! Or a recipe for your favorite chocolate chip cookie.). Social Editor @ The New York Times. Tweets, Snaps, photos @tminsberg. Social Media Editor at The New York Times. Online Media Greater New York City Area, US. Best way to contact me is on twitter @tminsberg or by e-mail, talya.minsberg@nytimes.com. Jan 2014 - Present. Social Media Editor / The New York Times. Manage the @nytimes Twitter account 1-2 days/week, act as social media point person to the newsroom.
talyaminsberg.com
384233. tallieho's blog | Rantings of an undercover theatre geek
Rantings of an undercover theatre geek. December 2, 2013. Culture Project review: I am the Seagull! December 2, 2013. My creative presentation will consist of a soundtrack reflecting each of the characters of the play, “Buried Child” by Sam Sheppard. It is my hope and intention that the musical cues will represent the characters in a symbolic way. November 3, 2013. Buried Child: A Thesis Statement. October 17, 2013. An Elephants job is never done (Good person of Szechwan). October 17, 2013. Culture Proje...
talyamprice.wordpress.com
384234. talyamystica מדיום - מתקשרת ,פותחת בקלפי טארוט, מעבירה מסרים מהעולם שמעבר, קורסים , סדנאות, הרצאות, ייעוץ וטיפול במסטיקה ורפואה משלימה 050-5493515 ייעוץ טלפוני בתשלום: 012-409-0072-0032 | מיסטיקה, רוחניות, רפואה משלימה, שמחת חיים ואהבה אוניברסל
טליה נחמיאס – מדיום. Talyamystica מדיום – מתקשרת ,פותחת בקלפי טארוט, מעבירה מסרים מהעולם שמעבר, קורסים , סדנאות, הרצאות, ייעוץ וטיפול במסטיקה ורפואה משלימה 050-5493515 ייעוץ טלפוני בתשלום: 012-409-0072-0032. 124; Comments RSS. אני חייה ביקום של שפע , יש לי תמיד כל מה שאני צריכה. אני מתמקדת במה שאני אוהבת, ובכך מושכת אותו אלי. תמיד זוכרים להתלונן, החכמה לזכור לומר תודה. יש לכם כל כך הרבה על מה. אני חלק מכולם ולכן כשאני רוצה לתת לכולם - גם אני מקבלת כמו כולם. כל יום שעובר אני פחות מפחדת ויותר אוהבת. אל תתנ...
talyamystica.wordpress.com
384235. מים רבים" הופעה חיה" | Talya Amzaleg טליה אמזלג
מים רבים הופעה חיה. By Talya Amzaleg טליה אמזלג. בין העצים והלא עצים. Dress Our Slow Departure. Bitter Taste Of Doubt. Released August 2, 2015. מחשב ואפקטים עודד קרן. סאונד אבי אלבז ואדם הר צוף. מיקס - יאיר סרי. רסיטל שהוקלט באקדמיה למוסיקה ולמחול בירושלים. Introducing Matter - מילים: טליה אמזלג, לחן: רותם שרמן. מים רבים - מילים: אגי משעול, לחן: רותם שרמן. The Rip - by Portishead. בין העצים והלא עצים - מילים: אגי משעול, לחן: רותם שרמן. Dress - by P.j Harvey. Our Slow departure - מילים ולחן: טליה אמזלג.
talyamzaleg.bandcamp.com