SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 34 / 51 / (4780924 - 4780978)

4780924. todus.com - This domain may be for sale!
Toduscom has been informing visitors about topics such as Korean TV and Choosing a Mobile Phone. Join thousands of satisfied visitors who discovered Korean TV and Choosing a Mobile Phone. This domain may be for sale!
todus.com
4780925. TODUS | Designový zahradní nábytek luxusní venkovní židle stoly moderní lehátka
Todus designový zahradní nábytek. Úvodní stránka webu Todus. Přidali jsme nové barvy síťoviny Batyline. Nyní si můžete vybrat z celkem deseti variant. Podívejte se na krátké video s fotkami a realizacemi našeho designového zahradního nábytku. Kolekci Alcedo jsme rozšířili o novou sedačku.
todus.cz
4780926. Todus
Kollektion Starling von Studio Segers. Todus at imm 2017. Salone del Mobile. Milan. Halle 12 Stand B09. Neue Kollektion von Studio Segers. 420 553 662 421.
todus.de
4780927. Under Construction
todus.net
4780928. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
todusa.com
4780929. Home
From Strategy to Execution. Todus Advisors is an Advisory and Consulting Group that offers game changing solutions to businesses. Our clients are companies looking to harvest data, insights and the power of emerging technologies to transform their business strategies. Using Big Data and Analytics. T he speed at which data is being created had accelerated very rapidly. Is your business ready to accelerate the speed of which data is consumed and analyzed? Business Applications of Emerging Technologies.
todusadvisors.com
4780930. To Dust
Ser du denna text så behöver du uppdatera din webbläsare så att den stöder ramar.
todust.com
4780931. To Dust Return - Film Starring Sam Jaeger and Jennifer Morrison / HollyShorts
Sam Jaeger and Jennifer Morrison play a couple struggling to cope with the death of their newborn son. In his despair, the husband must transform how he sees his wife and find a way to accept her dark wisdom." name="description" /.
todustreturn.com
4780932. Our Destiny Lies Above Us
Our Destiny Lies Above Us. No hay ninguna entrada. No hay ninguna entrada. Suscribirse a: Entradas (Atom). Ver todo mi perfil. Plantilla Simple. Con la tecnología de Blogger.
todustyoushallreturn.blogspot.com
4780933. Judul Situs
Selamat datang di WordPress.com. Gunakan template ini untuk memberikan infromasi penting kepada pembaca Anda. Selamat datang di situs baru Anda! Anda dapat menyunting halaman ini dengan mengeklik link Sunting. Untuk informasi selengkapnya tentang kustomisasi situs, lihat http:/ learn.wordpress.com/. Ini adalah kutipan pos konten utama. … More Konten Utama. Ini adalah kutipan pos konten utama. … More Konten Utama. Ini adalah kutipan pos konten utama. … More Konten Utama. Ini adalah widget teks. Widget...
todustyoushallreturn.wordpress.com
4780934. TODutah.com - Transit & Transit-Opportunity Developments in Utah
Tuesday, June 9, 2009. Salt Lake City seeks to convert rail line to bike path. Salt Lake City seeks to convert rail line to bike path. 900 South Old spur would link to Jordan River trail. By Brandon Loomis, The Salt Lake Tribune. Updated:06/09/2009 10:34:20 AM MDT. Where freight trains once rattled bungalow windows and startled sleeping west-siders, trail planners now foresee a quieter traverse. The path passes Parkview Elementary at Emery Street - about 1200 West - and some kids could use it to get to s...
todutah.blogspot.com
4780935. ilja
Ilja Isani-van der Wal. ATA Accredited Translator English - Dutch, Dutch - English.
todutch.com
4780936. Dutch Collective
todutchdesign.com
4780937. toduto's blog - marseille et des truc de musique....... - Skyrock.com
Marseille et des truc de musique. Ma pation et mes plaisir. 02/12/2008 at 11:03 AM. 04/12/2009 at 12:01 PM. Une de mes meilleurs zic. Subscribe to my blog! Tunisiano - Je Porte Plainte. Add this video to my blog. Celle la aussi est styler =). Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Don't forget that in...
toduto.skyrock.com
4780938. Adventures of An Aussie Mum | Think Progress
Adventures of An Aussie Mum. March 13, 2014. How To Choose The Insurance For Your Needs. These insurance tips can help you to understand your insurance policies better, and to select insurance you buy in a smarter way. You can read this article and come away from it knowing what to look for in an insurance policy, so you do not overpay or have too little of coverage. Explore your true insurance needs further by reading this article. When you are in the process of making an insurance claim, document, docu...
todutxo.wordpress.com
4780939. Free TODUU List Tool - toduu.com
The new free fancy to do list application will be online soon!
toduu.com
4780940. ÎÚ³ľÆ븾¿Æ¼²²¡ÍøÉÏ×Éѯ,ºë½¡¿µ,ÎÚ³ľÆë ¸¾¿Æ¼ì²é ÄĺÃ
ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Æ ÍøÉÏ ÉÑ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Æ ÍøÉÏ ÉÑ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÄÄ ö ÆÒ ÔºÓÅÝ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Æ ÍøÉÏ ÉÑ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÊÐ ÆÒ Ôº Æ ì é. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Æ ì é ÄĺÃ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÊÐ Æ ì éÖÐÐÄ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÈËÁ ÄÄ ÒÒ ÔººÃÐ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æëµ Î Æ ì é. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë òÌ ÓÐÄÄÐ Î º. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë öÎÞÍ ÈËÁ ÄÄ ÒÒ ÔººÃÄØ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÈËÁ µÍ àÉÙÇ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë ÔÐ11ÖÜÎÞÍ ÈËÁ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Æ ÍøÉÏ ÉÑ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÊÐ ÆÒ Ôº Æ ì é. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Æ ì é ÄĺÃ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë Å Ä ÐÞ ÊÖÊõ ÑÓà àÉÙ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÈËÁ µÄÔÚÏß ÉÑ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÄÄ Ò óÒ Ôº öÎÞÍ ÈËÁ ºÃ. ÎÚÂ Ä Æë ÆÒ Ôº òÌ ºÃµÄ. ÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÎÞÍ ÈËÁ µÄºÏÊÊÊ ä. ÔÚÎÚÂ Ä ÆëÏÖÔÚ...
toduwj.blmk.wa0013.cn
4780941. Ayokunlé's thoughts | Just my random doodlings
Just my random doodlings. May 30, 2016. May 30, 2016. I’m sorry I haven’t spoken to you in a while;. I’ve been at the gym,. Taking online courses on how to read films,. I’m sorry I can’t greet you,. I’m sorry I can’t look you in the eyes,. I’m sorry I treat you like you don’t exist,. I’m sorry I can’t build up the courage to look at you,. Smile at you,. I’ve been an ass,. This is my attempt to explain what has been happening to me. Its met me in every slice of cake. And glass of wine,. I’ve been in since.
toduwole.wordpress.com
4780942. Blog de ToDuX - C'toi le titre du blog! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. C'toi le titre du blog! Une petite présentation s'impose! Mise à jour :. Avant d'entendre des Ckoicemo je vous. Pour etre opérateur du chat, comment on. Désormais sur le chat, tu filtres tes. Un utilisateur averti en vaut 2! 9733;À aucun moment tu ne donnes ton mot de passe. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Avant d'entendre des Ckoicemo je vous invite à vous renseigner via cette page-ci! Le Phishing est quelque chose à prendre très au serieux! Sur ce Bon Tchat! N'oubli...
todux.skyrock.com
4780943. toduy.com - This website is for sale! - toduy Resources and Information.
The owner of toduy.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 2899 USD! This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
toduy.com
4780944. 作文蜜蜂观察日记_作文蜡烛般的温暖600字_作文行走在风雨中
竹内结子,桥本爱,佐佐木藏之介,坂口健太郎. Vivien.Bridson,Georgina.Blackledge,Lee.Bane. 蔡紫,张朋,郝劭文,徐志辉. 克斯汀 克鲁克,杰 瑞恩,奥斯汀 巴西斯. 安东尼 拉普,亚当 帕斯考,罗莎里奥 道森,杰西 马丁,威尔森 杰梅因 贺雷迪亚. 吴秀波,陶虹,姜武,咏梅. 水田山葵,大原惠,嘉数由美,关智一,木村昂. 比尔 萨奇,Aiden,Lovekamp,Jared,Breeze. 约书亚 马林纳,无凯瑞 华盛顿,凯蒂 洛斯,斯考特 佛雷,达比 斯坦奇菲尔德. 保罗 纽曼,夏洛特 兰普林,杰克 瓦尔登,詹姆斯 梅森. 郑在咏,韩智敏,车艺莲,张光,金智英,朴真珠. 西蒙 佩吉,蕾克 贝尔,奥菲利亚 拉维邦德,奥莉维亚 威廉姆斯. 凯德 麦拉德,梅兰妮 杜迪,法朗西斯 瑞纳德,延时往返. 伊利亚 伍德,艾丽森 皮尔,雷恩 威尔森. 汪东城,曾沛慈,许名杰,刘伊心. 草剪刚,竹内结子,柴崎幸,哀川翔,石田百合子. 阿什利 理查兹,博 米尔乔夫. 约书亚 马林纳,无凯瑞 华盛顿,凯蒂 洛斯,斯考特 佛雷,达比 斯坦奇菲尔德.
todv.net
4780945. Surviving Domestic Violence
About Rites of Passage. Surviving and thriving beyond violence - healing your soul and building your future. Rites of passage is a holistic approach to healing and recovery that helps women access their strengths and capacities and to rediscovering joy and hope. Regardless of the circumstances of your abuse and violation, Rites of Passages will help guide you through the transitions necessary for the final stages of healing and recovery. Danielle F. Wozniak. Karen N. Allen. Together, they have written Su...
todv.org
4780946. Welcome todv8.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
todv8.com
4780947. Tod Vacation
8211; Main Menu –. Presentación de la empresa. Presentación de la empresa. La cabalgata soñada para los amantes de los ecuestres a través de la hermosa costa de Bávaro a su disposición. Seleccion la Excursión que desea realizar. Parque Manati and Baño Con Delfines. Buggies / Motos 4 Wheels. El Fiestón (Isla Catalina). Ocean Spa and Doctor Fish. Isla Saona Con Altos De Chavon. Isla Saona Sin Altos De Chavon. Santo Domingo City Tour. Su nùmero telefónico (requerido). Su paìs de origen. Un día de relax y sol.
todvacation.com
4780948. www.todvalencia.com
Está viendo este mensaje porque su navegador no soporta marcos. Visite la página de destino adecuada.
todvalencia.com
4780949. Página principal
Terapia Ocupacional a Domicilio. Tlf 609 891 342. El Terapeuta ocupacional puede ayudarte? La Terapia Ocupacional consigue que las personas con limitaciones físicas, psíquicas o sociales tengan una vida independiente y plena. Se encarga de la prevención, el diagnóstico funcional, la investigación y el tratamiento de los problemas que interfieren en el desarrollo satisfactorio de las ocupaciones cotidianas (cuidado personal, trabajo, ocio.). Para las personas que más te importan.
todvalencia.es
4780950. Blog de todvalentino - ♥♥♥ -----)ToD ♥ VaLEeNtInO (----- ♥♥♥ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 9829;♥♥ - - -)ToD ♥ VaLEeNtInO (- - - ♥♥♥. 9760;☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠. 9760;☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠. 9829; i♥ LiGnA nOvA ♥. 9829; i♥ bOnNeCyté 23 ♥. 9829; i♥ sUmMeR ♥. 9829; i ♥ Nike-shoxe ♥. 9829; i♥ Lacoste ♥. 9829; i♥ MuSiKa ♥. 9829; i♥ electro ♥. 9829; i♥ gIrLeS ♥. 9829; i♥ music ♥. 9829; i♥ oLd you ♥. 9829; i♥ MoDa ♥. 9829;★★♥★★♥★★♥. 039; ). '): : : :. 0 0 0 0 - - MoMo Le SyMpA 0 0 0 0 - - -. 039; ). '): : : :. Cc TtS lE mOnDe. MRc Pr VoS cOm'S eT vOs ViSiTeS bOuSaHhHh.
todvalentino.skyrock.com
4780951. todvd.com
This domain is for sale. Click here to make an offer.
todvd.com
4780952. David Johnson
Friday, April 24, 2015. Dental Crowns: Types and Uses. Dental crown is a tooth shaped cap placed over to cover the tooth for restoring its size, shape, strength and to improve its appearance. Various materials are used to make dental crowns where stainless steel, all resin, all ceramic and other metals can be used for making permanent crowns. Porcelain fused to metal:. These are prefabricated crowns used on permanent teeth as a temporary primary measure. Crown covers the entire tooth and protects it ...
todvdjohnson.blogspot.com
4780953. todvenn@gmail.com
Here's some of my design work. Jewellery Display Stand & Box. Windows CE App UI. WordPress Theme by WPExplorer. Scroll Up ↑.
todvenn.co.uk
4780954. TodVest
Custom investment portfolios based on your risk tolerance. OUR PROCESS IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS. Pinpoint your Risk Number. Match investments with your individualized Risk Number. Project your retirement map. 1 FINDING YOUR RISK NUMBER. Simple and intuitive questionnaire. Available on your desktop or mobile device. Fully analyze and clearly understand your risk tolerance. 2 ANALYZE YOUR CURRENT HOLDINGS. 4 out of 5 investors have more risk than they know. Find out if your current portfolio is a fit. Contact...
todvest.com
4780955. TODVET home page
Sito personale del Dr. Gianluca Todisco, Medico Veterinario, allevatore, Giudice O.M.J. - C.O.M., Panel Judges' Member del Southern Norwich Plainhead Canary Club. Scarica gratuitamente il modello excel per monitorare l'andamento del tuo allevamento. ALLEVAMENTO CANARINI NORWICH E GLOSTER. Best Consort Ercolano 2010 - Best Consort Bologna 2010. Giudici coniugi Moore - Giudice Nick Barret. LIBRO MOMENTANEAMENTE NON DISPONIBILE. Pance gonfie e arrossate, acari, piccoli che muoiono e uova che non schiudono.
todvet.it
4780956. …Tod Vixen…
8230;Tod Vixen…. Friday, January 24, 2014. Last weekend I spent my Saturday at the Rincon Classic watching the surfers and lying in the sand. A beach day in January is nothing short of magic. Posted by Tod Vixen. Wednesday, January 15, 2014. The Facts of Life. Posted by Tod Vixen. Thursday, November 7, 2013. A Fall Wish List. Wishes do come true. I scored a fitted jean collar shirt today. Baby screams when it fit. Let myself get a little to excited when I saw a simliar pair,. Posted by Tod Vixen.
todvixen.blogspot.com
4780957. the fox den
Friday, June 24, 2011. The end of a (very short) era. So I have to put this blog to rest, at least temporarily. I thought I would be able to keep up with posting current pictures of Miss Alma Jay for friends and family to see but our life seems to always be spinning out of control! Plus, it turns out that I don't really like blogging. Huh. But here's one for the road. Thursday, April 14, 2011. Take THAT, stairmaster! No wonder my legs are akin to that of a supermodel. She kind of freaked out all of Monda...
todvixenandkit.blogspot.com
4780958. Tod M Volpe
Tod Michael Volpe's ability to generate quantifiable trendsetting opportunities within art markets and media is unparalleled. From New York to Los Angeles, Europe to the Middle East, Tod has not only mastered the present-day art world, he played a leading role in creating it. Through his exclusive consulting services in art investment strategies, media, and law, Tod delivers nearly forty years of unsurpassed expertise to both individuals and corporations. Educated and furnished European Museums. About hi...
todvolpe.biz
4780959. Tod Volpe
Sunday, May 13, 2012. The Truth About the Art World. I have had many interviews over the years but they all focus on my book, my story and my life in Hollywood. No one has zeroed in on the problems in the art business the way they are looking at the financial worlds, and explaining to people why the art world is collapsing. People are skeptical and weary and the sad thing is the art suffers. Art Fairs are a disaster. Shows are going unattended. The good news is that things are changing, the art world wil...
todvolpe.blogspot.com
4780960. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@todvolpe.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
todvolpe.com
4780961. Tod M Volpe
Tod Michael Volpe's ability to generate quantifiable trendsetting opportunities within art markets and media is unparalleled. From New York to Los Angeles, Europe to the Middle East, Tod has not only mastered the present-day art world, he played a leading role in creating it. Through his exclusive consulting services in art investment strategies, media, and law, Tod delivers nearly forty years of unsurpassed expertise to both individuals and corporations. Educated and furnished European Museums. About hi...
todvolpe.info
4780962. Tod M Volpe
todvolpe.mobi
4780963. Tod M Volpe
todvolpe.net
4780964. Tod M Volpe
todvolpe.org
4780965. Tod M Volpe
todvolpe.us
4780966. TodVon :: Tod Von Mertens Furniture Design and Production
todvon.com
4780967. Tomas Dvorak - programming, travel, sport
Programming, travel, sport. Hunting for the OOM bug in my test suite. You know it, you have probably experienced it too. Your tests are slowing down, memory consumption is rising, the CPU is burning itself. There has to be a bug somewhere. Maybe one bad line of code, that ruins everything. But how can you find it? Mar 14, 2015 - java, tests, junit, mockito. Prokletí mBank - mizerná komunikace. Po několika letech odcházím od mBank. Proč? Co se mi líbilo a co mě štvalo? Kterou banku považuji za lepší volbu?
todvora.github.io
4780968. Todw.com - Ready For Development
Contact Us for Details. Want to own todw.com? Brand your new business, product, service, or blog. Buy the domain and develop it yourself or get our e-Inclusive web package. Free for 6 months) and immediately have a developed website, email, hosting, and support. Contact us for a free quote. Choose Domain Only, Web Packages, or Other Services. A complete solution for getting your new online business started. We offer various Web Solutions, whether you want a Complete Web Package or the Domain Only.
todw.com
4780969. antoine
60-er met genoeg praatjes/plaatjes. Donderdag, december 15, 2005. De blog van Antoine heeft een nieuwe lokatie:. Ga daar naartoe voor het vervolg. Donderdag, december 15, 2005. Dinsdag, december 13, 2005. Zicht vanaf de dijk. Op de stuw. De stuw staat er al tientallen jaren. Bedoeld om de waterstand in de Maas een beetje op peil te houden. De Maas is nl. een regenrivier en zou zonder dit soort stuwen sterke schommelingen qua diepte hebben. En dat is niet best voor de scheepvaart. Zondag, december 11, 2005.
todw50.blogspot.com
4780970. Tod Walker Photography - Home
Is an Australian based photographer. Living around Australia has helped him with his penchant for wandering round amazing locations and crazy hours looking for that shot that will blow you away. Being a photographer is a career and a passion, its what drives him. Every shoot, whether on the streets or around the country, is helping you to see his world, and hes helping you to interpret your world in an image. . Tod prints using . Industry-leading   Canson. 160;photographic and fine art paper. . Tod works...
todwalker.com
4780971. Tod Walker - Home
Style="text-align:center; margin:auto; width:500px; background-color:#0071BC; padding:1px;". Aloha and Thanks for visiting! This is a small collection of my Original Artwork, My Art represents a creativity and spontaneity not unlike jazz improv,  the moments of feeling, adding colors of chorus, and overtones of melody with a single line embedded solo. Feelings are important to capture and temper, my Art allows me to convey the complex emotions of life in an almost visual musical manner.
todwalkerart.com
4780972. TodWalkers | Walking in and around Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Tod mayor Tony Greenwood, a walker himself, welcomes our Walkers are welcome status at the launch. We’re now officially a ‘ Walkers are welcome. 8216; town. We had a launch on Sunday 31st July 2016 at the Unitarian Church. There was lots of cake and conversation, about 50 people came. Full details on our Walkers are welcome page. Summer 2016: that was our latest newslette. And here’s the earlier Spring newsletter. Some people to form a Committee (chair, vice-chair, s. The aim of TodWalkers is:. Rapid pro...
todwalkers.org.uk
4780973. Blog de todwallace3 - tod and son blog - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Tod and son blog. Basket, sauce, famille, son, notre vie koi.skyblog cool fait par un couple cool pour les gens cool. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Voila comme sa jsui sur kiora tt lmonde parceke ien a il ose pa metr papa maman. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le dimanche 16 avril 2006 16:22. Modifié le mardi 24 juillet 2007 04:20. Ou poster avec :.
todwallace3.skyrock.com
4780974. Enjoying new part of my life with - My Roshni - My Darling
Enjoying new part of my life with - My Roshni - My Darling. Friday, August 3, 2012. My Angel - My Roshni. On 13th, we got the confirmation to go home and at that day, I cleaned the room and decorated it, for that, I was away from the Hospital for couple of hours and Shilpa was bit annoyed like where I am and why I am not coming to pick them up to go home. Anyway, we welcomed our angel like:. Links to this post. Wednesday, February 3, 2010. First ever Operation of my Life - Good Experience. 25th January 2...
todwalrohit.blogspot.com
4780975. 王元涛的Blog
Fwd: An interesting property of AUC. Get definition of AUC here. Http:/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receiver operating characteristic. Property: if you flip ground truth only, or flip prediction only, you will get 1-original AUC as new AUC. Take original ROC curve as function of moving score threshold (x(s),y(s) =(fp(s)/N, tp(s)/P). Where fp(s) is false positive=number of cases predicted as positive under score threshold s but actually negative. N is number of negative cases and P is number of positive cases.
todwang.blogspot.com
4780976. Tod Anderson Graphic Design Portfolio Site
In the crazy decade of unruly NWA and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, I was born to two wonderful parents. During my childhood I was obsessed with Pokémon and drawing, more so the former. During my teenage years, I took art a little more seriously, wanting to create a career out of it. All Contents 2012 by Tod Anderson.
todward.com
4780977. Blog de todward - Mein Blog - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Hoffe ihr habt viel spaß auf meinem Blog. Schreibt viele Kommentare aber kein scheiß:). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Auch Die Beste Band der Welt darf mal eine Songtext vergessen. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :.
todward.skyrock.com
4780978. Toadwart krónikája
2015 február 28., szombat. Szeretem az embereket. Meghallgatni, elbeszélgetni velük, tanulni tőlük. Értékelem, ha valaki valami újat, merészet talál ki, alkot. Kedvenc felfedezőm. Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton, sok expedíciója kudarcba fulladt, de az embereit élve hozta haza. Ez nem mondható el tragikus sorsú Robert Falcon Scottról. Az oldalduda és a fekete fényt árasztó sötétségszóró csak hab a tortán. Gyönyörű, kreatív műalkotás. Tetszik. Álomszép kubista csettegő, szinte hozzásimul a ház falához. Ru...
todwart.blogspot.com