SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 35 / 37 / (4883419 - 4883471)

4883419. News Collection — Tolkien Moot Convention
Only in current section. Games, Rooms, and Tables. Jun 18, 2015 11:08 PM. Tolkien Moot Is Now Over. Mdash; by Tolkien Moot Volunteer. Mdash; last modified Jul 26, 2015 03:25 AM. Many thanks to everyone that helped and attended. Photos, videos, campaign resources, and more are now being uploaded for your enjoyment. Tolkien Moot Is Now Over -. Tolkien Moot XI Broadcast: Michael Martinez, Scott C. Brown and Andy Dopieralski. Mdash; by Tolkien Moot Volunteer. Mdash; last modified Jul 17, 2015 02:59 AM. The w...
tolkienconvention.com
4883420. ENGLISH 350: Tolkien and Language
ENGLISH 350: Tolkien and Language. ENGLISH 350: Tolkien and Language. Summer Session I - Rhode Island College. Thursday, June 26, 2014. So here we are the end of all things - well, not really, but we are at the end of our summer course. Later this year, I'm sure, many of us will see the extended edition of the first Hobbit. Silly elvish songs welcoming the dwarves to Rivendell? Another turn of the troll rotisserie? A chance encounter with a ten-year-old Aragorn? The mind reels at the possibilities. One c...
tolkiencourse.blogspot.com
4883421. TolkienCraft | Living the world of middle earth through minecraft….
Let’s Plays and Spotlights. Living the world of middle earth through minecraft…. Special Thanks to all my patrons! ValsNoisyToys is live on Twitch right now. Come check her stream out @ http:/ t.co/lN00N6HEJW. With the wife at therapy, but will be there for your second half! Well he keeps trying http:/ t.co/eH5ANnnDMz. Welcome to the Home of TolkienCraft. One ring to build them all. Currently the only modpack to utilize the customnpc mod AND HQM together and featured on the customnpc website! With Biome’...
tolkiencraft.com
4883422. Accueil - TolkienCraft - Serveur Privé Minecraft - play.tolkiencraft.net:26000
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript! Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript! Gagner des points boutiques. Rejoignez nous sur : play.tolkiencraft.net:26000. Bienvenue sur TolkienCraft - Serveur Privé Minecraft - play.tolkiencraft.net:26000, le serveur des anneaux. TolkienCraft est un serveur Semi-RP / PVP (Version 1.7.10). Choisissez l'un des royaumes disponible et représentez votre royaume. Lire les derniers articles. Votes pour nous et gagnes des récompenses! Mot de passe oublié?
tolkiencraft.net
4883423. Tolkiendil, l'Ami de Tolkien
L’Arc et le Heaume. L’Arc et le Heaume. J R R Tolkien :. Traduction de Francis Ledoux. Traduction de Daniel Lauzon. Le Seigneur des Anneaux. Traduction de Francis Ledoux. Traduction de Daniel Lauzon. Contes et légendes inachevés. L'Histoire de la Terre du Milieu. Le Livre des Contes perdus I. Le Livre des Contes perdus II. Les Lais du Beleriand. La Formation de la Terre du Milieu. The Return of the Shadow. The Treason of Isengard. The War of the Ring. The War of the Jewels. The Peoples of Middle-earth.
tolkiendil.com
4883424. Tolkiendili
Información de la página. Lo que enlaza aquí. La enciclipedia del legendarium creado por J.R.R. Tolkien. Nacida en el 1362 de la Edad de los Árboles, hija de Finarfin. Que dijeron que sus cabellos absorbieron la luz de los árboles de los Valar. Junto a su esposo Celeborn. Reinó en el reino de Lothlórien. Y poseyó a Nenya. Uno de los Anillos de Poder. Con el que protegió a Lórien. En el 3019 dio cobijo y ayuda a la Comunidad del Anillo. En su viaje de Rivendel. Y resistiendo la tentación del Anillo Único.
tolkiendili.com
4883425. Sociedad Tolkiendili de México A.C.
Tierra Media, Imagen e imaginación. Ganadores de la convocatoria para asistir a la premier del Hobbit. Minotauro publica ‘La caída de Arturo’, libro inédito de Tolkien. Pronto estrenaremos página nueva! Convocatoria a la Asamblea Ordinaria de Asociados 2013. Asiste a la Premiere de El Hobbit! Los correos han cambiado. 8220;Concierto brindis por cierto Profesor”. Avisos de Consejo Directivo. Avisos de Próximas Actividades. Sociedad Tolkiendili de México. Avisos de Próximas Actividades. 8594; 0 Comentarios.
tolkiendili.org.mx
4883426. The Tolkien Directory
This website is currently in maintenance mode.
tolkiendirectory.com
4883427. Tolkien Discussion Group
Friendly, informal discussion of topics related to Tolkien's universe. This website contains archives of the Tolkien Discussion Group from 2009 to early 2013. The discussion group continues to meet. In Second Life in Alqualonde the Swanhaven. Contact AelKennyr Rhiano in Second Life. Wednesday, June 4, 2014. Apparently, while we were growing up with Brothers Hildebrandt as the measuring stick for Tolkien illustrations, the Russian edition had these illustrations:. I think the Russians got the better deal.
tolkiendiscussion.blogspot.com
4883428. That Doll on the Back Shelf
That Doll on the Back Shelf. Here I sit and wonder why All the world is doomed to die But in truth all lives on In memory from dawn to dawn On this shelf I'll last through all And be the one who breaks your fall. Saturday, July 05, 2008. Its late.my boyfriend is laying in bed asleep.and all I can think of is what would happen if I left the house and disappeared. I only identify life through pain. I want to suffer. I know I'm broken. What happens to a doll that cannot be repaired? Friday, December 08, 2006.
tolkiendoll.blogspot.com
4883429. Tolkien Download
Download - O Senhor dos Anéis: O Retorno do Rei (Dublado) (Filme3). Parte final da trilogia épica dirigida por Peter Jackson, venceu 11 Oscar e igualou-se a Titanic como maior vencedor de todos os tempos no ano de seu lançamento. As hordas de Sauron atacam o mundo dos homens com todas as suas forças, e parece que apenas um milagre - ou a improvável destruição do Um Anel por Frodo e Sam - trarão a paz à Terra-Média. O filme está dividido em 8 partes. Faça o download das partes e descompacte com o Winrar.
tolkiendown.blogspot.com
4883430. Tolkiendrim - Plongez dans les rêves de Tolkien
Se souvenir de moi. Le coin des artistes. Cuisine en Terre du Milieu. Échangez et rencontrez la communauté des fans. Connectez-vous à votre espace personnel et suivez l'actualité de vos amis. Lire la suite ». Participez aux échanges avec d'autres fans de l'univers de Tolkien. Lire la suite ». Ne manquez aucun événement grâce à notre agenda. Lire la suite ». La Version Longue de la Bataille des Cinq Armées : tout ce qu’il faut savoir. La Bataille des Cinq Armées. Venez en apprendre plus avec nous! Après l...
tolkiendrim.com
4883431. tolkienebooks.com - This website is for sale! -  Resources and Information.
The owner of tolkienebooks.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 2999 GBP! This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tolkienebooks.com
4883432. The Hobbit: The Tolkien Edit | Peter Jackson's Hobbit trilogy recut into a single 4-hour film
The Hobbit: The Tolkien Edit. Peter Jackson's Hobbit trilogy recut into a single 4-hour film. I have recut Peter Jackson’s Hobbit trilogy into a single 4-hour film. January 13, 2015. February 26, 2015. Let me start by saying that I enjoy many aspects of Peter Jackson’s. Lord of the Rings. Marathon, but in its current bloated format, I simply cannot see that happening. So, over the weekend, I decided to condense all three installments (. The Desolation of Smaug. The Battle of the Five Armies. The Tauriel-...
tolkieneditor.wordpress.com
4883433. The Glossary
A Tolkien English Glossary. A Guide to Old, Uncommon and Archaic Words. The Lord of the Rings. 2004-2010 by Oliver Loo. 2004-2010 by Oliver Loo.
tolkienenglishglossary.com
4883434. tolkienensemble.dk
Lej et dejligt sommerhus i Rønne. Ferienhausvermietung in Bork, Dänemark. Buchen ein Ferienhaus Bork.
tolkienensemble.dk
4883435. tolkienensemble.net - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to tolkienensemble.net. This domain may be for sale!
tolkienensemble.net
4883436. Tolkien Estate | Home
On this day, 25th of March in the year 3019 of the Third Age, the One Ring was destroyed in the fiery depths of Mount Doom, and Sauron the Dark Lord disappeared from the world forever. And we like to think that this is an appropriate date to finally announce the launch of our website! By navigating on this website you accept the use of anonymous cookies, used for statistical analysis. More information.
tolkienestate.com
4883437. TolkienFacts | One does not simply read The Lord of the Rings
One does not simply read The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien fact 67 – Purpose; Pt. 3: The Three Kindreds. June 24, 2016. July 11, 2016. The third part of this mini series on Purpose in. The Lord of the Rings. Finds us two-thirds of the way through the Fellowship. Leading up to this, we’ve looked at how each race involved in the Fellowship contributes to the story in a general sense in Part 1. Then, beginning with Part 2. Fun fact: Legolas’ hair color is never mentioned in the literature; what if he had...
tolkienfacts.wordpress.com
4883438. Blog de tolkienfan - bande annonce de film - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bande annonce de film. Mise à jour :. Il était une fois. Abonne-toi à mon blog! ADIEUX POUR UN NOUVEAUX DÉPART. Après avoir délaisser ce blog voila qu'aujourd'hui je vais en créer un nouveau ou je tacherai de fair un blog plus attractive et acceuillant et ou je parlerai plus de cinéma. Merci j'espere vous retrouver sur mon nouveaux blog en cl http:/ cinephile35.skyrock.com/. Quant sur l'image de Lincoln. Http:/ cinephile35.skyrock.com/. Ou poster avec :.
tolkienfan.skyrock.com
4883439. Serenity Scribbles
Life in the Fandom world. Stamped as Hermione Granger! Dec 23rd, 2016 at 12:33 PM. Here's how the votes broke down:. Hermione Granger 33,33%. Lily Potter 23,81%. Ginny Weasley 14,29%. Minerva McGonagall 14,29%. Andromeda Tonks 4,76%. Godric Gryffindor 4,76%. Molly Weasley 4,76%. December 2016 Hogsmeade Artwork. Dec 18th, 2016 at 9:59 PM. Hogsmeade at Hogwarts is Home is now wrapping up. Here is the artwork I did for various gifts/challenges. Fandom: lord of the rings. Fandom: pirates of the carribbean.
tolkienfancaiti.livejournal.com
4883440. TolkienFanClub
Ir al contenido principal. Ir al contenido secundario. La literatura inglesa copa el protagonismo de los Seminarios de Otoño de Humanidades. 24 octubre, 2013. Sigue leyendo →. 8216;El Hobbit: La desolación de Smaug’: imágenes de Benedict Cumberbatch interpretando al dragón. 24 octubre, 2013. Sigue leyendo →. La escritora bejarana Carmen del Bosque publica “La música de los bosques”. 24 octubre, 2013. Carmen del Bosque Nieto nació en 1966 en Béjar. Desde muy niña, gracias a sus padres y abuelos (grand...
tolkienfanclub.net
4883441. Tolkien Fan Fiction Over 614000 Read
All the tales of the Valar and the Elves are so knit together that one may scarce expound any one without needing to set forth the whole of their great history. New and Updated Stories. At the feast celebrating Elessar and Arwen's wedding, Eowyn has an important conversation. Updated: July 28, 2015. A selection of tales that take place in times and with others than those known to the Fellowship. Updated: July 21, 2015. Following the Fellowship from Afar. Updated: July 2, 2015. Updated: June 24, 2015.
tolkienfanfiction.com
4883442. PCextreme B.V.
Registered domain / Geregistreerd domein. This domain is registered for a customer of PCextreme. More information or registering your own domain? Dit domein is geregistreerd voor een klant van PCextreme. Meer informatie of uw eigen domein registreren?
tolkienfanfilm.com
4883443. وبلاگ طرفداران آثار جی .آر . آر‌ تالکین
وبلاگ طرفداران آثار جی .آر . آر تالکین. این وبلاگ طرفداران آثار جی.آر.آر تالکین و آثار تولید شده در زمینه های مختلف از آثار تالکین میباشد. معرفی آثار موجود تالکین در ایران. جمعه 16 مردادماه سال 1388 ساعت 04:15 ب.ظ. گفتم بد نیست آثاری از استاد تالکین که در ایران قابل دسترس هست رو در اینجا معرفی کنم. دوستان لطف کنند اگر اثری رو من جا انداختم به من اطلاع بدهند (در بخش نظرات).اینجا باید بگم اگه من از ترجمه خاصی تعریف می کنم فقط نظر شخصی خودم هست پس به دل نگیرید. ارباب حلقه ها : یاران حلقه. دلیل طرفداری من از...
tolkienfans.blogsky.com
4883444. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
tolkienfans.com
4883445. 訳ありカニを格安購入|通販でグルメを楽しむ
tolkienforever.net
4883446. Forums - TolkienForum
Not recommended on shared computers. Or sign in with one of these services. Sign in with Facebook. Sign in with Twitter. Sign in with Google. Service -:- Infos -:- News. Neuigkeiten aus der Fantasy- und Tolkien-Welt. Neuigkeiten rund um Tolkien. Nordische Gäste beim Tolkien T…. Fragen zum Forum und an das Forum-Team. Hier könnt ihr Fragen an die Verantwortlichen loswerden oder euch bei Problemen mit dem Forum Rat holen. Außerdem werden die Admins hier Informationen zum Forum veröffentlichen. Diskussionen...
tolkienforum.de
4883447. HomePage - Tolkien Forums
The Mythical World of J.R.R. Tolkien. Welcome to Tolkien Forums, a site designed for Tolkien and Middle-earth enthusiasts! Featuring many quizzes, detailed Maps, several Timelines and above all the Forums themselves to participate in extensive lore discussions on. The Lord of the Rings. And more, as well as trivia and word games. For a list of the Site features Click Here. Registration and membership completely free. Register with Tolkien Forums here! Note: Once you have registered you can go to the.
tolkienforums.com
4883448. ステキな出会いライフ
Proudly powered by WordPress.
tolkienfrance.com
4883449. TolkienFrance.net - Accueil
tolkienfrance.net
4883450. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.tolkienfun.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
tolkienfun.blogspot.com
4883451. SERVERS OVERHAUL CURRENTLY UNDERWAY - PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 24-72 HOURS - THANK YOU — Ea RPG Website
Only in current section. SERVERS OVERHAUL CURRENTLY UNDERWAY - PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 24-72 HOURS - THANK YOU. This site is undergoing a complete overhaul. Please check back in 24-72 hours. Thank you for your patience. Also available in presentation mode. If you are seeing this page, it means you are seeing the transition web server. 2000-2015 by the Plone Foundation. And friends. Distributed under the GNU GPL license. Powered by Plone and Python.
tolkiengaming.com
4883452. tolkiengaming.org
This is the future site of:. 1997 - 2012 ICONZ-Webvisions Limited Trading as Freeparking. Authorised .nz Registrar.
tolkiengaming.org
4883453. Tolkien Gateway
Log in / create account. The JR.R. Tolkien. That anyone can edit. Articles, 43,908 pages and 9,459. Also known as Aiwendil, was one of the Wizards. To contest the will of Sauron. He had a strong affinity for animals. He dwelt, for a time, at Rhosgobel. On the western eaves of Mirkwood. Near the Gladden Fields. On the Great River. In JRR. Tolkien. View all images by Ulla Thynell. Following the release of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. You can help TG by editing it now. For Time and Tide. The F...
tolkiengateway.net
4883454. tolkiengathering.com - This website is for sale! - tolkiengathering Resources and Information.
This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tolkiengathering.com
4883456. Tolkien Geek
Blogging J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" and other aimless pursuits. Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I can point, however, to several examples of my own criticism for both this project and the three-film Lord of the Rings saga. The difference I would say is that as both a Tolkien fan and moviegoer in general I’m not necessarily. Again, this is where the spoilers can be found so your other option is to jump down to the section called The Vision . You have been warned. The strat...
tolkiengeek.blogspot.com
4883458. Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft e.V. | Literatur.Fantasy.Fandom.
Unterstützen, spenden, mitarbeiten! Facebook & Twitter. Anfragen an die DTG. Über J.R.R. Tolkien. Für das kommende Vereinsjahr und darüber hinaus wurden beim diesjährigen BSWE (2015) verschiedene neue Aufgabenfelder und Projekte entwickelt. Nun bedarf es mehrerer Arbeitsgruppen, die die Ideen vorantreiben und umsetzen. Dafür brauchen wir DEINE Unterstützung! Und zwar konkret hier: DTG Chronik zum 20. Vereinsjubiläum DTG Website Social Media Newsletter Jugend- und Nachwuchsarbeit . JRR Tolkien (1892 &#821...
tolkiengesellschaft.de
4883459. tolkiengirl5 | All that is gold does not glitter…
Paper – Teacher Influence: The Effects of Teacher-Student Rapport and Teacher Standards on Learning Acquisition. All that is gold does not glitter…. December 6, 2007. Posted by tolkiengirl5 under Brit Lit to 1800. But who are we to make that judgement of good king, bad king? I think that, one of the things that this section proves more than anything is that Beowulf is simply human. Lord of the Rings. As an example (it’s called Tolkiengirl, people. What do you expect? November 26, 2007. I mean, it’s...
tolkiengirl5.wordpress.com
4883460. Tolkien Collector's Guide - Tolkien Book Collecting and More
Friday, 14 August 2015. Already have an account? Collector's Guide Table of Contents. Fanzines, Newsletters, Journals. Movies and Movie Related Merchandise. Music and other Audio. 2 hours 53 minutes ago. 2 hours 54 minutes ago. 3 hours 48 minutes ago. 4 hours 5 minutes ago. 8 hours 20 minutes ago. 8 hours 24 minutes ago. 11 hours 51 minutes ago. 1 day 4 hours 1 minute ago. Tolkien and Tove Jansson art film screenings at Concordia University. March 9, 2015 — Submitted by Urulöké. 55 min., French). I would...
tolkienguide.com
4883461. Виртуальная моя реальность
Below are the 20. Most recent journal entries. 201804.02 01.42. Дупло для любых сообщений - 2. Дупло для любых сообщений. 201508.15 17.28. У икеевских часов облупился циферблат. Вот, что можно сделать при помощи детской цветной бумаги и глянцевых тележурналов:. Вернулась из всех поездок. По итогам был утрачен один зуб мудрости. Чувствую поглупение и печальную пустоту в месте зубной мудрости :-) Есть красивых фоточек, если не будет лень, обработаю и запощу. 201507.06 20.32. 201506.25 15.44. 201504.29 ...
tolkienguide.livejournal.com
4883462. Личная страничка Натальи Семеновой
Http:/ tolkienguide.narod.ru/. В авторский раздел Ирины Забелиной добавлена глава. О переводe имен и названий". Авторском разделе Натальи Прохоровой. Имена в переводах Толкина. Исследовательский путеводитель по статьям толкиновской тематики. Исследовательским" он называется потому, что объединяет работы, которые можно назвать исследовательскими. Или работы, претендующие на это. Во "Властелине Колец" больше полутора тысяч имен и названий. Мои статьи про переводы и переводчиков Толкина. Мой дядюшка написал...
tolkienguide.narod.ru
4883463. tolkienhead (Sofia Borba) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 224 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Requiem for a...
tolkienhead.deviantart.com
4883464. tolkienian.com - This website is for sale! - Tolkien Resources and Information.
The domain tolkienian.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tolkienian.com
4883465. Tolkieniana Net - Artists for Middle Earth
Venerdì, 14 Agosto 2015. Questo indirizzo email è protetto dagli spambots. E' necessario abilitare JavaScript per vederlo. 2012: Il sito in Flash. The Tolkien Music List. Associazione Romana Studi Tolkieniani. Tolkien Music in Italy. Evk: Verso Minas Tirith. Tolkieniana Net: Dal Verme Concert. Sottoscrivi questo feed RSS. I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Il mondo è cambiato, posso sentirlo nell'acqua, posso sentirlo nella terra, posso odorarlo nell'aria.
tolkieniana.com
4883466. Tolkieniana - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange. Why," you ask?
tolkieniana.deviantart.com
4883467. Tolkieniana Net - Artists for Middle Earth
Venerdì, 14 Agosto 2015. Questo indirizzo email è protetto dagli spambots. E' necessario abilitare JavaScript per vederlo. 2012: Il sito in Flash. The Tolkien Music List. Associazione Romana Studi Tolkieniani. Tolkien Music in Italy. Evk: Verso Minas Tirith. Tolkieniana Net: Dal Verme Concert. Sottoscrivi questo feed RSS. I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Il mondo è cambiato, posso sentirlo nell'acqua, posso sentirlo nella terra, posso odorarlo nell'aria.
tolkieniana.it
4883468. Tolkieniana Net - Artists for Middle Earth
tolkieniana.net
4883469. Tolkieniana Net Blog | A fine WordPress.com site
A fine WordPress.com site. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. Crea un sito o un blog gratuitamente presso WordPress.com. Crea un sito o un blog gratuitamente presso WordPress.com.
tolkieniananet.wordpress.com
4883471. Tolkien collection
Cara Amica, Caro Amico,. Questo sito è pensato come. Una grande finestra sulla mia passione, nata nel 1996, nel collezionare quanto scritto da e su Tolkien e tutto ciò che al suo mondo è ispirato. Presenta una lista completa di tutti i libri scritti da J.R.R. Tolkien e pubblicati in Italia e un'ampia selezione di edizioni provenienti da ogni parte del mondo che da tempo ho iniziato a raccogliere. La mia collezione non è in vendita, ma possiedo alcune edizioni o oggetti "doppi" che sarei felice di vendere...
tolkieniano.blogspot.com