SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 42 / 14 / (5805713 - 5805767)

5805713. we're redesigning transmedialabs.net
We're redesigning transmedialabs.net.we'll be back soon! In the meantime you can contact us at: @ianginn info@hubbubmedia.net linkedin.com/in/ianginn 31 653 285 110.
transmedialabs.net
5805714. TRANSMEDIALAND | digital brands life
July 31, 2014 • Uncategorized. Bull; Views: 130. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! August 17, 2013 • News. Bull; Views: 167. Gallery post – She was quite silent for a minute or two. A likely story indeed! Said the Pigeon in a tone of the deepest contempt. ‘I’ve seen a good many little girls in my time, but never ONE with such a neck as that! You’re a serpent; and there’s no use denying. August 16, 2013 • Boldy. Bull; Views: 117. Bull; Views: 217. Sever...
transmedialand.com
5805715. La Parabola | para maestros
El foro de la Parabola. Preguntas y Respuestas Frecuentes. Septiembre 20, 2010. El foro de la Parabola. Preguntas y Respuestas Frecuentes. Error: Twitter no responde. Por favor, espera unos minutos y actualiza esta página. El foro de la Parabola. Preguntas y Respuestas Frecuentes. El tema Twenty Ten. Seguir “La Parabola”. Recibe cada nueva publicación en tu buzón de correo electrónico. Construye un sitio web con WordPress.com.
transmedialaparabola.wordpress.com
5805716. Transmedia Law | Test Install
Lucas Johnson on Definitional Debates. February 2, 2015. 8220;ARG” is the sound that Lucas Johnson, Founder and CEO of Silverstring Media, makes when people get into definitional debates. Interview with Author Patrick Carman. June 18, 2010. The following interview with Patrick Carman was posted at ARGNet. On May 17, 2010. MA: What lead you to start writing transmedia novels? Also, is there another term you prefer for the format? Theme by Anders Noren. Mdash; Up ↑.
transmedialaw.com
5805717. transmedialdesign | Blog
Leica M 240 – Architecture. Powerboat Grand Prix Ibiza. Marina Botafoch, Aptdo. N 1. 07800 Ibiza / Baleares. Movil: 0034 609 602121. Simple Shop by Slocum Studio.
transmedialdesign.com
5805718. transmediale/art&digitalculture
03-0702.2016, HKW. The next edition of transmediale follows the format of a Conversation Piece . More . Call for participation Ph. D /research Workshop. Since 2011, Aarhus University and transmediale organise research workshops as part of an ongoing collaboration. More . Peter Sunde at transmediale 2015 Opening Ceremony. Project Description: Market for Immaterial Value. Read the project description of this years Vilém Flusser Residency for Artistic Research. More . A leading media arts event every year.
transmediale.de
5805719. I Suck At Transmedia | Story + Play
I Suck At Transmedia. Digital heritage e l’engagement per l’impresa culturale: TuoMuseo. In particolare, i beni culturali. La cui valorizzazione e promozione specie in Italia diventano argomento urgente e importante, toccando la politica e l’economia tanto quanto la storia e lo studio di settore, rappresentano uno dei campi più fecondi. Dove poter seminare nuove tecnologie, a uso e consumo dell’utente (il visitatore di un museo, per esempio). Sono anni che, seppur in un stato embrionale, il. Digitale ha ...
transmediale.wordpress.com
5805720. DoceboLMS
Wwwtransmedialearning.com is not active or the url you've typed is not correct. Wwwtransmedialearning.com non è attivo o l'url digitato non è corretto. Per maggiori dettagli vi invitiamo a contattarci.
transmedialearning.com
5805721. Transmedia Learning Network
The Transmedia Learning Network is an independent, not-for-profit organisation whose members include an international group of film- and media-schools and faculties, forward-looking companies and organisations. Together we develop and deliver transmedia curricula, education and training, and initiate and support innovative transmedia projects. Film- and Media-Schools and Faculties. The Transmedia Learning Network. 31 653 285 110. Info (at) transmedialearningnetwork.org.
transmedialearningnetwork.com
5805722. Transmedia Learning Network
The Transmedia Learning Network is an independent, not-for-profit organisation whose members include an international group of film- and media-schools and faculties, forward-looking companies and organisations. Together we develop and deliver transmedia curricula, education and training, and initiate and support innovative transmedia projects. Film- and Media-Schools and Faculties. The Transmedia Learning Network. 31 653 285 110. Info (at) transmedialearningnetwork.org.
transmedialearningnetwork.net
5805723. Transmedia Learning Network
transmedialearningnetwork.org
5805724. transmedialearningworlds.com registered by UK2
Has been registered by a customer of UK2.net. Domain names for less with UK2. Claim your web identity. Search for your domain name here:. Year com £. Year = get them both for 12. This domain has been registered by a customer of UK2. You can claim your web identity. With UK2 today from only £2.69 a year. Latest hosting blog posts. A Is For Alphabet. Posted by Madeleine Bruce. LinkedIn: Are You Doing It Right? Posted by Madeleine Bruce. The Next Generation Of Coders. Posted by Jessica Furseth.
transmedialearningworlds.com
5805725. transmedialearningworlds.com registered by UK2
Has been registered by a customer of UK2.net. Domain names for less with UK2. Claim your web identity. Search for your domain name here:. Year com £. Year = get them both for 12. This domain has been registered by a customer of UK2. You can claim your web identity. With UK2 today from only £2.69 a year. Latest hosting blog posts. A Is For Alphabet. Posted by Madeleine Bruce. LinkedIn: Are You Doing It Right? Posted by Madeleine Bruce. The Next Generation Of Coders. Posted by Jessica Furseth.
transmedialearningworlds.net
5805726. transmedialearningworlds.com registered by UK2
transmedialearningworlds.org
5805727. Excessive research – Liverpool, UK, November 3-5, 2015
Liverpool, UK, November 3-5, 2015. Nathan Jones – The Testimony of Structure: Codecs and Contemporary Poetry. 2015), Alexander Galloway proposes four regimes for art, based on their political and aesthetic incoherence or coherence. For example, is proposed to be. Aligned to a dogma and. It makes sense. Galloway finishes by proposing that it is to the dirty regime of. Artworks of the regime of. Exhibits precisely these qualities by disclosing, as a facet of the poems the formerly withdrawn aspects of rela...
transmedialeblog.wordpress.com
5805728. Willkommen! « Transmediale Kunst
Transmediale Kunst Brigitte Kowanz. Die Klasse für Transmediale Kunst an der Universität für Angewandte Kunst beschäftigt sich mit transdisziplinären Ansätzen bei der Konzeption und Realisierung von Kunst. Die kritische Auseinandersetzung mit theoretischen und praktischen Methoden sowie die Reflexion über die kommunikativen, performativen und prozessualen Aspekte künstlerischer Strategien bilden dabei die Grundlage. FEAR ME Twofold Values. Von Studierenden und Freundinnen der. Eröffnung The Essence 15.
transmedialekunst.com
5805729. Transmedialer Raum | @ Kunsthochschule für Medien Köln
Kunsthochschule für Medien Köln. Ist ein Phänomen, das sich in den Übergängen, den Wanderungen und Verwandlungen zwischen Medien manifestiert. Sie kann sowohl auf der Ebene der Zeichen, als auch auf der technologischen Ebene beobachtet werden. Ihren ursprünglichsten Ausdruck findet sie im Traum; ihre ideellen Wurzeln in der Konzeptkunst der 70er Jahre, der geistigen Vorreiterin einer digitalen Kunst, in der alle Zeichensysteme auf Code beruhen was die geradezu unbegrenzte Datenübertragung zwische...
transmedialerraum.khm.de
5805730. TransMedia Link's Blog
Welcome to our Blog! Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom. View my complete profile. Tuesday, 21 September 2010. Does your organisation provide accessible versions(i.e Braille)of their documents for those who cannot access standard print? Http:/ polls.linkedin.com/p/103359/xyzet. Do you think the number of Braille users is in decline? Http:/ polls.linkedin.com/p/103367/vhztr. Are you aware of Easyread format which involves translating a document for use by people with learning disabilities? But their ch...
transmedialink.blogspot.com
5805731. Accessibility Services: Braille, EasyRead for Visually Impaired
0370 24 10 772 info@transmedialink.co.uk. Mass Mailings, individual letters and more. Terms and conditions, legal documentation, user guides and more. Magazines, company reports, training manuals and more. Social services, housing, healthcare and more. We can translate your documents into Braille, Audio, Large Print, EasyRead, BSL and other languages. Typical documents we transcribe into accessible formats:. Call one of our document accessibility consultants today now on 0370 24 10 772.
transmedialink.co.uk
5805732. Transmedia Literacy » Digital Culture Research Hub
Program of the Seminar. Program of the Seminar. Digital Culture Research Hub. Call for papers and presentations. June 30, 2013. Read More ». Call for papers and presentations. Website under construction. Stay tuned…. C/o Digital Culture Research Program at IN3-UOC,.
transmedialiteracy.net
5805733. Transmedia Literacy
Exploiting transmedia skills and informal learning strategies to improve formal education. TRANSLITERACY – 645238 / Horizon 2020. 8211; Research and Innovation actions. Principal investigator: Carlos A. Scolari. The aim of the Transmedia Literacy. Project is to understand how the young boys and girls are learning skills outside the school. The construction of those cultural competencies and social skills will be at the centre of the research. Once the informal learning strategies and practices. With soun...
transmedialiteracy.org
5805734. ¡Enhorabuena! Ha registrado su dominio con OVH.
Ha registrado su dominio transmedialivinglab.com. Acceder al webmail OVH. En el área de cliente web. Ya puede asociar a su dominio un alojamiento. Eligiendo la solución que más se ajuste a sus necesidades:. Para alojar sus proyectos web:. Sitio web, tienda online,. Combine la flexibilidad del cloud. Con la libertad del dedicado. Gracias a nuestros VPS listos para usar. Lleve sus proyectos web. Hacia una nueva etapa. Aloje sus sitios de internet. En una máquina dedicada para ellos. Para todos sus proyectos.
transmedialivinglab.com
5805735. Transmediaciones [procesos comunicacionales colaborativos]
Transmediaciones [procesos comunicacionales colaborativos]. Semillero de investigación del pregrado en Periodismo. Facultad de Comunicaciones de la Universidad de Antioquia. 2013 - 2015. Lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015. Actividad de la unidad Producción e Interacción en el Entorno Digital. Actividad - Unidad 2. Producción e Interacción en el entorno digital. De acuerdo a los temas vistos en clase, y a los contenidos vistos en la plataforma Periodismo de Hoy, se propone la siguiente actividad:. Y si es así, ...
transmedializacion.blogspot.com
5805737. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
transmediallc.com
5805738. transmedialondon.com
Ce nom de domaine n'est pas disponible. Il a été enregistré via gandi.net. More information about the owner. Enregistrer votre nom de domaine. Chez Gandi, vous avez le choix sur plus d'une centaine d'extensions et vous bénéficiez de tous les services inclus (mail, redirection, ssl.). Rechercher un nom de domaine. Votre site dans le cloud? Découvrez Simple Hosting, notre cloud en mode PaaS à partir de 4 HT par mois (-50% la première année pour les clients domaine). It is currently being parked by the owner.
transmedialondon.com
5805739. Transmedial Reality | A Toolkit for Working with Social Media for Researchers
A Toolkit for Working with Social Media for Researchers. Welcome to the Social Media Events Toolkit. Following the two workshops. The supporting materials for the original workshops, that include many links to tools, instructional videos and texts and case studies:. These links include sections on metrics, which is not included in the toolkit due to the rationale described in the introduction ‘Mediating with the Digital Professionally’. Introduction – Mediating with the Digital Professionally. Notify me ...
transmedialreality.wordpress.com
5805740. Transmedial Shakespeare | Studying Shakespeare beyond his text
Studying Shakespeare beyond his text. April 2, 2011 at 4:35 am. This is a fascinating site. Are these projects done by students? Where do you teach? Mike LoMonico, FOlger Shakespeare Library. April 2, 2011 at 11:04 am. Judy Ick, Professor, Department of English and Comparative Literature, University of the Philippines. May 21, 2011 at 4:54 pm. My name is Daphne Boey, and I came across your interesting site whilst doing research on Shakespeare in Asia. You can find us at http:/ a-s-i-a-web.org/. You are c...
transmedialshakespeare.wordpress.com
5805741. Expanding Universes – International Conference
Exploring transmedial and transfictional ways of World-building. International Conference in Kraków (Poland). Thinking of storyworlds as representations that transcend media. Not only expands the scope of narratology beyond its native territory. Of language-based narrative [] but also provides a much-needed. Center of convergence and point of comparison to media studies. Marie-Laure Ryan and Jan-Noël Thon. Star Wars Expanded Universe/Legends. Top-down and bottom-up transfictional storytelling. Fan and fa...
transmedialstudies.wordpress.com
5805742. TransMedia M - Tu programa de Radio con contenido Social Media
TransMediaM Programa de radio con contenido Social Media. Conducido por @ime gzz @octavioregalado @xbaez @jorgeavilam.
transmediam.com
5805743. Site em Construção
Volte em alguns dias. estamos nos mudando.
transmediaman.com
5805744. TransMediaMatrix
Thanks for dropping by TransMediaMatrix! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Meet me at Transmedia Hollywood. By transmediamatrix — Leave a comment. March 26, 2012. Next week I will be heading to Los Angeles for the third annual Transmedia Hollywood. This Year’s Topic:. Were the Oscars Transmedia? By transmediamatrix — Leave a comment. February 27, 2012. So the question I would ask, when answering the question I posed above, did all the various digtal media efforts ...
transmediamatrix.com
5805745. TransMediaMatrix | explore an alternative universe of entertainment
Explore an alternative universe of entertainment. Thanks for dropping by TransMediaMatrix! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». Florida Education and Technology Conference – Orlando. Filed under: Uncategorized — Leave a comment. January 29, 2013. I will be there and let you know what I see that is relevant to transmedia and education. Were the Oscars Transmedia? Filed under: Uncategorized — Leave a comment. February 27, 2012. I think maybe. Ther...
transmediamatrix.wordpress.com
5805746. Transmedia Me | Kyle Stedman on Rhetoric, Remix, and Everything Else
Blog-o-Versary 6.0 : Keep on Pushing (Our 400th Post! Honored to get a shout-out in this inspiring yelp of resistance–and glad they chose to include the Sabrepulse piece I suggested in the playlist. Originally posted on Sounding Out! S Blog-O-Versary Keep on Pushing mix 6.0 with track listing. Happy 6th Blog-o-Versary Team. More malevolent than your basic Taylor Swift variety, general piling on. 2,616 more words. August 5, 2015. Middot; 10:26 am. June 3, 2015 · 11:03 am. It depends what we mean here by.
transmediame.wordpress.com
5805747. transmedia mexico
Donde las historias cuentan. La marca que tenga la mejor historia gana. Lo ultimo en transmedia. August 4th, 2012. Transmedia Mexico fue creado para mantenerte al tanto de todo lo relacionado a transmedia. Mescalina Creative Advertising Bureau. August 4th, 2012. Mescalina, nuevo bureau de publicidad y diseño creado por prominentes expertos en estrategia, diseño UX y tecnologia. Felicidades y mucha suerte! Björk: la música va de la biología a la física. August 3rd, 2012. Las claves para una gran historia.
transmediamexico.com
5805748. Welcome transmediamind.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
transmediamind.com
5805749. Transmedia Mirage | Transmedia Art Project
Transmedia Art for peace. Abandoned Art Project 2014. Leave a message for others to find. The issue is sharing experiences. Abandoned Art Project 2014. Transmedia Art for peace.
transmediamirage.com
5805750. transmedian.com - This website is for sale! - transmedian Resources and Information.
The domain transmedian.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
transmedian.com
5805751. t r a n s m e d i a V I | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. December 20, 2007. Apparently. not much of generative art is worth the second look; verdict intense research, browsing etc on the net. so little spectacular in fact. we came up with the same work. Kind of surprised, therefore, i will add these lines, musing why :;. Generative, if seen from ‘generating’ implies some sort of evolutionary path; something related to ‘artificial intelligence’, promised but unfulfilled, some machine intelligence really. Should i believe an &#...
transmedian.wordpress.com
5805752. TRANSMEDIA NANCY
Aller au contenu principal. TRANSMEDIA GRAND EST - nouveau site internet en janvier 2015. Transmédia Grand Est – Réseau Storycode #réunion 1. Talents Lorrains #7 – 7ème Air. Transmédia Nancy – perspectives. Transmédia Nancy – 1 an! Workshop Transmédia #1 – les pitchs! Rencontre Transmédia #4 – les invités. Rencontre Transmédia #4 – le programme. Workshop Transmédia #1 – c’est parti! Créez un site Web ou un blog gratuitement sur WordPress.com.
transmedianancy.wordpress.com
5805753. Narrativa Transmedia | Curso de Narrativa Transmedia 2016/17 (Fcom/UNAV) por J. L. Orihuela
Curso de Narrativa Transmedia 2016/17 (Fcom/UNAV) por J. L. Orihuela. Bienvenidos al curso de Narrativa Transmedia. Las prácticas comenzarán el 1 de febrero. Hacia el 20/1 se darán a conocer los grupos y los turnos asignados). Tienen disponible el Plan de Trabajo en: bit.ly/ntm17plan. Etiqueta del curso para redes sociales: #NTM17. Esta entrada fue publicada en Novedades. Enero 9, 2017. Blog de J. L. Orihuela. Blog de M. L. Santos. Crea un blog o un sitio web gratuitos con WordPress.com.
transmedianarrativa.wordpress.com
5805754. Comedian Jordan Wieleba
transmediancomedy.com
5805755. Inner tao
Sanford Rosenberg, Ph.D. Dr Rosenberg works with individuals, couples, families, groups, organizations and businesses, offering an in-depth practical approach to both short- and long-term issues. He is experienced in the use of a multi-disciplinary approach to finding solutions of life's difficulties, including both Life Coaching and Psychotherapeutic methods when appropriate. Member: APA, CAMFT, IASD. License #M7251. Also Certified in Hypnotherapy.
transmedianet.com
5805756. Trans Media Network - Hyper-Targeted Marketing
Hyper-Targeted Marketing That Drives Brand Awareness, Traffic and Revenue. Trans Media Network is a collection of web properties that publish high quality content for transgender and transsexual people. Expand your reach instantly with custom-designed advertising solutions that deliver results. Can leverage our proven lead generation expertise to generate highly targeted surgery leads through our exclusive referral network. Find out how you can get qualified leads delivered straight to your inbox.
transmedianetwork.com
5805757. Welcome transmedianetwork.org - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
transmedianetwork.org
5805758. Transmedia Next
Fill in this form, and we’ll e-mail you occasionally with our news, including upcoming Transmedia Next sessions. We won’t share your details with anyone else. British Indian Ocean Territory. Congo, The Democratic Republic of the. Heard Island and McDonald Islands. Holy See (Vatican City State). Iran, Islamic Republic of. Korea, Democratic People's Republic of. Korea, Republic of. Lao People's Democratic Republic. Micronesia, Federated States of. Moldova, Republic of. Saint Kitts and Nevis.
transmedianext.com
5805759. AZ.pl strona domyślna
Strona domyślna serwera WWW. Serwer nie posiada konfiguracji dla podanej domeny. Domena nie została jeszcze dodana do tego serwera. Zobacz jak dodać domenę do konta hostingowego. Konfiguracja nie została jeszcze wczytana po dodaniu domeny. Nowa konfiguracja będzie widoczna po automatycznym restarcie serwera, wykonywanym codziennie w godzinach:. 01:00, 08:00, 10:00, 14:00, 16:00, 20:00 i 22:00. Strona WWW mogła zostać przeniesiona na inny serwer. W razie wątpliwości prosimy o kontakt. O firmie AZ.pl.
transmedianlp.com
5805760. Postgraduate Program in Arts + Media + Design | Transmedia
Visiting artists & lectures. Is a two-year, full-time course in arts, media and design. Leading to a master’s degree in Transmedia. The program focuses on research as an integrated mix of art practice and critical thought. The multidisciplinary, international environment places your practice at the core of the program and fosters a dialogue with experts about your artistic practice. Jury presentation and one evening graduation exhibition 2013-2014. Sounding Poetry - by Pepa Ivanova. Http:/ transmedians&#...
transmedians.be
5805761. Transmedia NZ | NZ's transmedia production community
NZ's transmedia production community. May MeetUp – Storybuilding with Luke Nola. Thanks to everyone who came along to our meetup on 20 May at AUT Colab with Luke Nola. It was fantastic to hear about the process developing the storybuilding app Little Legends from cardboard prototype to digital app. Little Legends is a fantastic app, not just for kids but for anyone …. May 21, 2015. May 14, 2015. Packing a transmedia punch…. Meetup April 15, Comics & Transmedia (with Zac Waipara and Chromacon). It’s...
transmedianz.org
5805762. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
transmediaorlando.com
5805763. Transmedia Parade | Tecnología x [Cultura + educación + comunicación]
Evolución de las interfaces en las aventuras gráficas. Acerca de Jesús Fabre. Tecnología x [Cultura educación comunicación]. Crónicas de una RU de MSX. Franky, o cómo innovar dentro de lo retro. Gracias a Fernando López Ostenero ( Z80ST. Rescato este artículo que a principios del 2010 escribí para Portal Game Blogger. Sobre la Reunión de Usuarios (RU) de MSX que tuvo lugar a principios de diciembre del 2009, espero que os guste:. Aquí podéis ver algunos de los juegos que se presentaron:. Se pudo ver Fran...
transmediaparade.wordpress.com
5805764. Le transmedia
Aller au contenu principal. La Tour Paris 13, un exemple d’activisme transmédia. Lire la suite →. La stratégie transmédia de Marvel. Lire la suite →. Lire la suite →. Wikia : Terre du Milieu et fanfiction. Lire la suite →. Fanfiction : un transmédia sous forme de jeu. Lire la suite →. 6 millions de morts…. Lire la suite →. Pottermore : Un univers dédié aux fans d’Harry Potter. Lire la suite →. Star Wars et le transmédia. Interview : Jenkins et la narration transmédia. Game of Thrones et le transmédia.
transmediaparis1.wordpress.com
5805765. Index of /
transmediapartners.com
5805766. DreamHost
DreamHost Imagine the Web, Your Way. Transmediapete.com Coming Soon! The DreamHost customer who owns transmediapete.com has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active. If you are the owner of this domain, you'll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you'll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and upload your new site. Here are some helpful links for getting started:.
transmediapete.com
5805767. Domain Default page
If you are seeing this message, the website for is not available at this time. If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:. You have not put any content on your website. Your provider has suspended this page. Please login to to receive instructions on setting up your website. This website was created using our Parallels Panel product. We offer a full line of Billing, Sitebuilder and cloud computing tools. Please visit www.parallels.com. To find out more information.
transmediapictures.com