SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 1 / (5909777 - 5909831)

5909777. Traveling Literary Theater | New Jersey's Premier Traveling Theater - classic literature | Home
Songs and Letters of World War II. Established in 2005, Traveling Literary Theater has been bringing classic literature to audiences with characterization readings. Fully costumed, each production brings the authentic written word to life through carefully crafted delivery and story selection. All actors are professionally trained. Currently we tour with 5 productions:. Martha Washington Lecture Series:. This is a lecture and is not costumed. Starring English stage actor James Dyne.
travelingliterarytheater.com
5909778. www.travelingliterati.org
travelingliterati.org
5909779. Traveling Literati | experiencing literature beyond the written page
Experiencing literature beyond the written page. Toy shopping on a rainy day. At the end of the day, thanks to closed stores and invisible shops, we only managed to visit one bookstore. And one eatery. The day’s book count: 0. Oddly enough, our bookstore hopping excursion led us to purchase zero books, but we brought home two pieces of Sarah Faulkner. Art and a host of literary toys. Here are my finds:. Comments : Leave a Comment. The best part about Andalusia is the grounds. The house sits on over 5...
travelingliterati.wordpress.com
5909780. Svetainė išjungta - Serveriai.lt
Interneto svetainė su jūsų nurodytu adresu yra išjungta dėl pasibaigusio galiojimo laiko arba dėl viršyto resursų limito. Jeigu jūs prižiūrite šią svetainę, prašom patikrinkite savo paslaugas klientų sistemoje. Arba susisiekite su klientų aptarnavimo skyriumi. Website you are trying to reach had been disabled due to overdue payment or exeeded resources. If you are this website administrator please check your services in our client area. Or contact our support department.
travelinglithuania.com
5909781. Traveling Lawyer | Reviews and Thoughts on Places, Restaurants and Books
Reviews and Thoughts on Places, Restaurants and Books. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. April 13, 2012. Seattles Iconic Space Needle. Shot with an Iphone 4 and edited, in the phone, outside Memorial Stadium. On a fall evening waiting for the high school football game to start. One of those Seattle fall nights that remind you that this place is heaven. What I Write About. Proudly powered by WordPress.
travelinglitigator.com
5909782. Traveling Little Ones Mon petit Elf par Cynthia Rhainds
Traveling Little Ones Mon petit Elf par Cynthia Rhainds. Welcome to my page! I participate for the first time to this particular exchange. I am very happy to be a part of "Clay and Play Traveling Little Ones". There is my really firt picture of my elf witout any color ;) more to come. Jeudi 29 septembre 2011. Already finish a first part of the travel! I will receive a so beautifull bear! I have some idea but when I start to think too early I can't stop to change of mind! Cynthia Rhainds (Cyn Art Dolls).
travelinglittleonescynthiarhainds.blogspot.com
5909783. L'appel Du Vide
L'appel du Vide. A search for knowledge, adventure and frequent flyer miles. Where I’ve Been. The “Bird Meets World” RTW To-Do List. Sort of Hello to all of you out there who might still read this blog – after my extended break from blogging I’m guessing that number has dropped down to almost no one. So here are my FAQ 1. Are you alive? I had every intention of keeping this blog going … Read More. New Zealand’s Great Walks – Kepler and Routeburn. My Travel Reading List. Overstaying your Indonesia Visa.
travelingliz.com
5909784. Paycation Travel
We're sorry. The web address you typed in does not exist. Please try again by filling in the box below or contact your Paycation Travel Agent to confirm the web address.
travelingliz.paycationonline.com
5909785. Traveling Lizzie |
Favorite photos from my travels. London and Paris New Years Eve 2011-2012. Day 1: Wandering Around London. St James’s Park and Buckingham Palace. Tower of London and more. This is a blog about a girl who wants to see the world. This blog will contain all of her adventures while traveling. Lots of Planes, Trains and Automobiles sure to be included. Not sure where all this will lead, but I hope you’ll join me for the ride. And Airmail - Par Avion.
travelinglizzie.com
5909786. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
travelingllc.com
5909787. From one Country to Another
From one Country to Another. Thursday, August 30. Posted by Lisa Vidal. Links to this post. Saturday, July 21. Everyone we finally made it. July 18 we were officially married! Posted by Lisa Vidal. Links to this post. Tuesday, July 17. Are we done yet. Let get Married! I have to say I have been a bad bad blogger. I apologize. There has been kind of a lot going on lately. Yeah, I am so excited. I had to share the big news with all of you and will be back with more news soon. 1 Apostilled Birth Certificate...
travelinglnjstyle.blogspot.com
5909789. Home
We bring our shop to you. Welcome to my website. Hello my name is David and I'm the proprietor of. Traveling Locksmith Here I hope you will find Information that will guide you in making right decision. For all your security needs. Knowledge is a Beautiful thing". 25 years of friendly service. Check us out on.
travelinglocksmith.com
5909790. Traveling Locksmiths | Hamburg, NJ 07419 | DexKnows.com™
We Bring Our Shop to You. Traveling Locksmith takes pride in our continuous education in the security industry, allowing us to keep up with an ever-changing world. When security situations arise, we can handle the most challenging jobs with peace of mind. We stock most hardware in our vehicle. Our equipment is state-of-the-art, enabling it to keep up with your security needs.…. Locks, Keys, and Safes. Open 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week. Locks, Keys, and Safes. Associations: Associated Locksmiths of America.
travelinglocksmiths.com
5909791. Traveling with the Longdogs
Traveling with the Longdogs. Willy, Harley (back center), and Gretchen. Equally Beautiful Lake Louise Canadian National Park and Lake Moraine. The next area in Banff that we visited was the Hot Springs. You don't see the pool until you get right up to the building where you go inside and down to the pool area. Here we are looking over the balcony. It looks like a regular pool but the water is very warm. This is your view from the pool. Nice water fall area along the river. Another view of the castle.
travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com
5909792. traveling longhorns
Saturday, December 10, 2011. Hi There Blog Land,. Yes I know it has been a very looooong time since I posted anything. But a certain 18 month old and not to mention being outnumbered 3 to 1 has left me feeling too tired to keep up with it all. So while I've missed blogging I've had to pick and chose my battles where to focus my energy. We have an Elf on the Shelf. This wasn't planned but several days ago my First Grader worriedly asked "Why don't we have an Elf on the Shelf? Speaking of the baby she enjo...
travelinglonghorns.blogspot.com
5909793. משפחת לוטן מטיילת | בלוג הטיולים שלנו
עד כה הלכנו…. עוד מעט, עוד קצת. עוד מעט, עוד קצת. שני מקטעים אביביים במירון ונחל עמוד, עוד מקטע קרוב לבית וגם – השלמנו 200 קילומטרים על השביל! עוד מעט, עוד קצת. שני מקטעים אביביים במירון ונחל עמוד, עוד מקטע קרוב לבית וגם – השלמנו 200 קילומטרים על השביל! הולכים כמה מקטעים ליד הבית – ממסילת ציון דרך בית מאיר, צובה ועד עין קובי שליד נס הרים. כולל לונה פארק! הולכים כמה מקטעים ליד הבית – ממסילת ציון דרך בית מאיר, צובה ועד עין קובי שליד נס הרים. כולל לונה פארק! טיול חורף בדישון והפתעה ביקב מייסטר. פתיחה חגיגית...
travelinglotans.wordpress.com
5909794. Louie's Little Adventures
Wednesday, April 17, 2013. Majestic Mt. Apo Experience. It all began with hesitation, but as soon as we started our journey on a broad daylight, I know there’s no coming back. This is no ordinary journey and certainly not for the faint-hearted.  We’re heading to Mt. Apo, the grandfather of Philippine mountains and the crown jewel of Philippine mountain climbing experience. Louie Bryan M. Lapat. Mt apo rainforest adventure. Sunday, October 14, 2012. The Baclaran Phenomenon is, first and foremost, the incr...
travelinglouie.blogspot.com
5909795. The world's largest provider of products and services that enhance the RV and outdoor recreation consumer experience.
We are the world's largest supplier of RV parts, Supplies and Accessories. We have RV Sales, RV Service, and RV Rentals at over 85 locations. Browse from thousands of new and used RVs for sale from dealers and private owners. Whatever type, manufacturer, or style of RV or motorhome you are looking for we probably have it available. See photos, descriptions, pricing, and floor plan information for each RV listed. 2013 www.travelinglouisiana.com.
travelinglouisiana.com
5909796. travelinglove's blog - Blog de travelinglove - Skyrock.com
Rappelez-vous que les grands amour et les grandes réalisation impliquent de prendre des risque, et ne laissez pas une petite dispute blesser une grande amitié merçi je vous aimez tous. 23/09/2009 at 7:50 AM. 07/10/2009 at 3:18 AM. Soundtrack of My Life. Werrason bill clinton ferre gola. Unikement du werasOon igwe et biil cliintOn kalOnjii (bo mpikiliki). Subscribe to my blog! Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Friday, 25 September 2009 at 6:32 AM. Please enter the seque...
travelinglove.skyrock.com
5909797. Audre & Dimitri's Traveling Love Affair
Audre and Dimitris Traveling Love Affair. We have traveled the world very slowly 365/24/7 since 1995. Well, actually, it's a longer story than that. How Dimitri Finds Our Accommodations. FAQs About Our Global Meandering Lifestyle. Welcome to The Introduction to our blog about our traveling lifestyle. It's the winter of 2014-15 and it's our 7th season skiing in Vail, CO. Actually only one of us is skiing and snowshoeing but that is another story. We're living in luxury. In our new condo. To begin reading ...
travelingloveaffair.blogspot.com
5909800. Traveling Love Bug | Florida to California | See the world through loving eyes, and strive to make a difference.
Florida to California See the world through loving eyes, and strive to make a difference. Contact me, Love Bugs! December 29, 2014. 2014 was my best year yet. Reminiscing all of the good that came out of 2014 is such an incredible feeling. Although a little emotional saying goodbye, I know 2015 will be even better because it’ll be action packed and full of people I love! I think the year-end calls for a plethora of self reflection: What did I do that made my year so great? Who contributed to my happiness?
travelinglovebug.com
5909801. Traveling Lovely
Leigh Ann Living Lovely. Parenting I don't understand: Suri Cruise Still Takes a Pacifier. Shine: Fashion and Beauty, Healthy Living, Parenting, Sex and Love, Career and Money, Food, and more - Shine on Yahoo! Pink and Green Luggage Thats Not Just For Kids. What Is Your Kids School Bus Driver Listening To? My Daughter Is Famous In Gatlinburg, Tennessee! View my complete profile. Wednesday, February 10, 2010. Pink and Green Luggage That's Not Just For Kids. I'm a stickler for Pink and Green! As she went o...
travelinglovely.blogspot.com
5909802. travelinglovers.com Is For Sale
The domain travelinglovers.com. Is for sale. To purchase, call BuyDomains.com at 339-222-5115 or 866-846-5160. Click here for more details.
travelinglovers.com
5909803. Under African Skies
To make a short story long. Monday, April 14, 2014. David Britt Wedding Video. David Britt Wedding Video ('nuff said). Thursday, January 30, 2014. Whenever they ask why they can't drink alcohol we tell them it is because it stunts their growth. Semi-truth. That's why only adults can drink it, because we are already all grown up. Some days the kids are just so amazing. And they seem to grow so fast. So when we realized that Kaia was almost SEVEN we said. Ha ha Clever one she is. Wednesday, January 29, 2014.
travelingloves.blogspot.com
5909804. Low Carb Diet Tips for Busy People | Traveling Low Carb with Lynn Terry – Making it easy for you to lose weight on the go ;-)
Low Carb Diet Tips for Busy People. Traveling Low Carb with Lynn Terry – Making it easy for you to lose weight on the go ;-). Low Carb Diet Books. Buy Low Carb Foods. Day 6 Low Carb Challenge: Meals & Macros. August 14, 2015. Http:/ www.travelinglowcarb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/low-carb-mexican-food-190x141.jpg. I love that you post what you eat everyday! It helps so much! Lynn: Thanks so much for your inspiration and oh-so-valuable information and. more. Day 5 Low Carb Diary: 4.2 Pounds Lost!
travelinglowcarb.com
5909805. travelinglowcost.com - This website is for sale! - traveling low cost Resources and Information.
The domain travelinglowcost.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
travelinglowcost.com
5909806. Traveling Luck World Index - Travel map resource
Traveling Luck World Index. Explore the world as we know it. This is the world as we know it. Proudly presenting our world index. Inspired by a really nice bloke I met that explores the world, seeking out new and interesting places. Sao Tome and Principe. The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Svalbard and Jan Mayen. Saint Kitts and Nevis. Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Turks and Caicos Islands. British Indian Ocean Territory. Hong Kong S.A.R., China.
travelingluck.com
5909807. Life's A HOOT! - Pura Vida
Monday, May 12, 2008. Medellin, Colombia is BEAUTIFUL! We have been here in Medellin for about 5 days now and I have nothing bad to say about it! The 12 hour bus ride to Medellin from Cartagena was a bit long, but time surprisingly went by fast. When we arrived here we all so happy to be out of Cartagena and somewhere new in Colombia! Medellin definitely didnt let us down.its the second largest city in Colombia and is beautifully placed burried within moutnains! Posted by Lucy @ 4:24 PM. COLOMBIA here I ...
travelinglucy.blogspot.com
5909808. Странница Люси | и еще Кое-Кто ~_~"
DnD квенты персонажей Алисы. RDG: Red Data Girl. Амэ, которая ждёт. Февраль 5, 2014. Это Очибана Амэ (мокрая от дождя) держит своего господина за руку. Каждый раз эта сцена повторяется снова и снова, словно де жа вю. У её господина (а зачастую и госпожи) каждый раз новое имя, каждый раз другой мир. Его или её зовут то Дзю Дзюцу. Кеншин, то вовсе Юмура. Программа зависла из-за бага, все-таки бог плохой программист, а может просто очень хороший добрый тролль размером чуть толще обозримой вселенной…. Иногда...
travelinglucy.wordpress.com
5909809. Luke's Travel Blog
Wednesday, May 8, 2013. On his last full day in Japan, Luke had two surprises. First, he got to spend time at Tsukuba University with a Hiragana tutor. Hiragana is one of the two written forms of the Japanese language. You can see the "letters" and hear their sounds here. After all that hard work learning to write, Luke's hosts decided to surprise him with a "western style" meal. Burgers and Ice Cream! Here is Luke and some of his new friends trying to finish a MASSIVE ice cream sundae:. After his time c...
travelinglukaloo.blogspot.com
5909810. The Traveling Lumberjack Show -The Traveling Lumberjack Show
The Show @ The Feud. Sign up to Win. Contact Our Alaskan Show. Contact Our Traveling Show. Pricing & Details. TV and Film Support. Traveling Lumberjack Show Request Form. Welcome to the Show! Get a Quote for Shows from the #1 Lumberjack Events Company! Host a Lumberjack Competition Produced by the Worlds #1 Lumberjack Events Company. We Offer a Variety of Lumberjack Shows, Book One Now! Book a show and be entered into our STIHL Chainsaw give away! Check Out The Lumberjack Feud!
travelinglumberjackshow.com
5909811. The Traveling Lunch Basket ‹ Naturally Fresh Foods to Your Workplace
Naturally Fresh Foods to Your Workplace. 575 - Add Chicken $1.00. 625 Add Chicken $1.00. Midtown Salad with Chicken. Cheese Selection with Summer Sausage. Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella. Tuna Salad on Whole Wheat. 725 with Avocado $7.75. Smoked Turkey on Ciabatta. Virginia Ham on a Croissant. Roast Beef on Ciabatta. Fresh Garden Veggie Wrap. Red Bliss Potato Salad.
travelinglunch.com
5909812. The Adventures of a Traveling Lushi 律师 | The world awaits…
The Adventures of a Traveling Lushi 律师. The world awaits…. When I grow up, I want to be a diplomat: Step 1, Foreign Service Officer Test. February 20, 2014. February 20, 2014. When I was little, I thought being a diplomat meant working for the UN. Then in high school I learned about the role of the U.S. Department of State. And now, Grandpa, I’ve finished the first official step to becoming a diplomat:. I took the Foreign Service Officer Test. 8212;– QEP. 8212;– Register. As mentioned above, there are di...
travelinglushi.wordpress.com
5909813. travelinglux.com
Travelinglux.com is for sale.
travelinglux.com
5909814. the vintage girl
Loving life with my arms wide open. Sunday, August 9, 2015. Dignity or Dominance - When Strength is Under Control. Part 2 of a 3-part series on becoming a woman of strength and dignity. There was a garden. There was a beautiful young woman. There was a deceitful serpent. There was the promise of power and control. She took the fruit, believed the lie, and with one bite, the world was forever changed. The world was forever changed because one woman could not stop her craving for control. I don’t bel...
travelinglydia.blogspot.com
5909815. traveling macaron I travel & lifestyle
FROM AROUND THE GLOBE. Interested in what Walt Disney was so inspired by when we traveled to Neuschwanstein? Called the most hip, modern and diverse city in Europe. Looking for a place in Europe that is perfect for a romantic weekend trip? Part of the old East Germany. One of the most magical places you can imagine. Combining a beach and sightseeing vacation is possible here. Vibrant, modern, traditional. A place in the United Arab Emirates reaching for the top. Warm feelings for places around the globe.
travelingmacaron.com
5909816. Traveling Maceks | Highlights from all of our adventures
Highlights from all of our adventures. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Time to head home…. December 15, 2011. The three month Germany adventure has drawn to a close. Now, it’s time to head home to family and friends back in the US. The last three weeks in Germany were spent by Ryan enjoying the Christkindlmarkts and meeting some friends who he hadn’t seen yet in Germany. Hopefully we get to travel to Germany again…. Day Trips from Munich. November 21, 2011. We started our tour by clim...
travelingmaceks.wordpress.com
5909817. TravelingMad
TT TravelingMad's Flashback of the Day: #India. I'm so calm. #India #travel www.youtube.com/watch? Flashback (snippet) of the day to India. Check out my blogs and photo album at: www.facebook.com/media/set/? Latest blog. Of course there was food in the travels! TravelingMad Brotherly Love at Reading Terminal Market. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. Anais Nin.
travelingmad.com
5909818. TravelingMad's Blog | The Face of Newark Abroad
The Face of Newark Abroad. May 31, 2014. Top 5 reasons Puerto Rico is my favorite island:. The food is delicious. The people are friendly. You don’t need a passport. (For those that are not yet international.). There is so much to do, see and eat in Puerto Rico. Book a trip immediately, any time of year. I took an impromptu trip this month. Can’t wait to get back for trip # 4 or 5. I’m starting to lose count. I just know I need to go once a year :). April 14, 2014. February 17, 2014. We decided to go to ...
travelingmad.wordpress.com
5909819. Medical Transportation Company, New Jersey
Welcome to Traveling Made Easy. NON EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION. From Your Living Room To The Waiting Room and back. TRAVELING MADE EASY is a up and coming non-emergency medical transportation in the Northern New Jersey area since 2008 we are dedicated to providing exceptional service for all of you're medical desires. Is an up and coming N. Ransportation company in the Northern New Jersey area since 2008. W. E are dedicated to providing exceptional service for all of you r. To and from you r. Which...
travelingmadeez.com
5909820. SpainGranadaSpain
Wednesday, March 2, 2011. To catch up on my blogging.tonight.or tomorrow. or this weekend. i promise :). Woah i'm lucky i took notes! Saturday, January 29, 2011. Sitting with Conchi, watching some poorly dubbed movie, going for a walk later :). Friday, January 28, 2011. ADIOS BEGOÑA y HOLA CONCHI. Anyway, so Begoña and Paco were nice at first. Everything was nice. They had a big apartment, and I had a big room with my own bathroom, and internet too! I have to add that I believe that they truly were treat...
travelingmadeline.blogspot.com
5909821. The Mad Traveler
This page has moved to a new address.
travelingmadly.blogspot.com
5909822. Deze domeinnaam is geregistreerd door een klant van Protagonist
Deze domeinnaam is geregistreerd door een klant van Protagonist. U ziet deze pagina als het hosting account nog niet actief is of als het. Hosting account is gedeactiveerd. Kijk of uw domeinnaam beschikbaar is. Waarom kiezen voor Protagonist? Ondervindt u problemen met uw website, dan helpen wij u graag verder. Onze supersnelle hosting zorgt voor veel tevreden klanten. Onze helpdesk is voor al uw vragen bereikbaar via telefoon en e-mail. Deze klanten gingen u voor.
travelingmagazinetable.net
5909823. Where in the World...?
Where in the World? Tuesday, August 12, 2008. It's been a while. But the reasons are legit. Had I been able to either halt time or add a few hours on to each day, blogging. Have fit into the schedule, but even with those kind of super powers it would have still been a struggle. So, this conversation took place as we were laying in bed one night. We were so happy to see each other again.it had been two months. We were snuggled up, basically forehead to forehead, having a groggy, just before yo...No, remem...
travelingmaggie.blogspot.com
5909824. Traveling Magi
Adventures of a Celestial Characterologist. Tuesday, June 12, 2012. The Call of the Olde World. Sunday, June 12, 2011. Return of a Magi. There and Back Again - A Magi's Tal. Yesterday I arrive in Boulder with the intention of moving into a cool new apartment with one of my spiritual brothers named Peter Roth on JUne 18th. Peter is a fellow astrologer, but is also adept at other arts like Chi gung and computer software design.but mostly he is just funny! At an intersection in Chico the light turned green ...
travelingmagi.blogspot.com
5909825. Home - Traveling Magic
Birthday Parties and Family Shows. Events for all Ages. Magic that travels to your special event! Thanks for visiting our new site. Click here to check out our new online Magic Shop. Re you looking for a fun and exciting way to entertain your guests at your next event? For "Magic" that will travel to your Birthday Party, Library, Dinner Party, Office Party, Club Event, or other special occasion, contact Magician Brad Lowe today! Call Magician Brad Lowe at. Today to book your Magical Entertainment!
travelingmagic.com
5909826. chloe e. welch
A 22 yr old (condescending, rude, honest, logical, sarcastic, stubborn, and happy) illustrator in Portland, OR. Practicemagic #bookone #tobecontinued #stopmotion #art. Practicemagic He'a not very social. This is my style. Practicemagic #imessedup #mybraindiedtoday #ripinpeacebrain. Observer theme by Zack Sultan.
travelingmagicianillo.com
5909827. Traveling Magpie Boutique | A Lifestyle Boutique for Real Women
A Lifestyle Boutique for Real Women. Warby Parker Glasses Try-On. June 13, 2016. June 23, 2016. If you’ve never used Warby Parker. I hope you enjoy this little home-grown amateur YouTube video I put together! Be sure to let me know what types of videos you’d like to see in the future. I’ve already got plans for a summer clothing haul and a shoe collection video. I ended up going with the pair I said made me feel like a 1980’s Russian spy. A Blog About Fashion That Refuses to Play Dumb. December 30, 2015.
travelingmagpieboutique.com
5909828. magcrewnews and door to door rants...
Magcrewnews and door to door rants. A former magseller myself.i hosted a website for years where former crewmembers could locate one another, talk about their time out on territory, and trade real-time info on crew locations. email us at magnewz@yahoo.com to blog on this site. Friday, November 19, 2010. Things have been quiet 'round here lately.i have been traveling too much recently to post with any regularity.so contact me if you wanna contribute.getabunch. Links to this post. Thursday, July 15, 2010.
travelingmagseller.blogspot.com
5909829. WE HAVE MOVED!!
Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy. Yes, Please make this my home page! Don't show this to me again. WE 'FIXED' THE GUESTBOOK, MAGSELLERS! WE RETRIEVED G/BOOK PAGES! After many emails.from both this site and our travelingmagseller.blogspot.com domain.i sat down and finally got the guest book up again.so just 'click' wait a sec for it to load.and leave your messages! Its fun to read thru the posts as well.you just might find someone you know.getabunch! MORE STORIES AND MESS...
travelingmagsellers.8k.com
5909830. The Maguire Wire
The adventures of Teddy Danger and Josephine, diplobrats. Wednesday, February 4, 2015. Don't be the Bunny. I am resisting the urge to title this post Dumb Bunnies. As it carries the double meaning of non-noise making creatures and their collective nickname. "Those dumb bunnies knocked over their food again." And Fucking Bunnies. As an adjective and a verb heard frequently as in, "Those fucking bunnies are doing it again! I attempt to attach to our new pets, the as yet unnamed, brown bunny and black bunny.
travelingmaguires.blogspot.com
5909831. Traveling Maia
Tuesday, June 30, 2015. Pays-Bas is of course French for Netherlands,. The literal translation of "Low Countries." Is any other country's name translated so verbatim? Do we have to start calling Poland "meadow land"? Anyway. The reason it matters what the French call the Netherlands is that Maastricht lies on a landlocked peninsula between Germany and Belgium, and Belgium speaks French, and it turns out that going south into Belgium along the river Meuse from Maastricht is a lot. I'm a non- speaker,.
travelingmaia.blogspot.com