SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 14 / (5946826 - 5946880)

5946826. Noon Family
A way to keep up with the Noons.Travis, Nicole, Alta and KayLynn. Wednesday, August 1, 2012. LONG awaited update :s. SoIt has been a LONG.I mean LONG time since I have updated! I really have no good excuses, but life has just been busy lately! So, here's the latest update from our family:. KayLynn Grace: She has grown and changed so much in the last year (it's been at least that long since I posted! When we saw her at Pizza Hut)! She continues to grow and amaze us each day! But he has been doing a lot fo...
travisandnicolenoon.blogspot.com
5946827. Oral Surgery Clayton MO, Oral Surgeon
Cost of Dental Implants. Jawbone Loss and Deterioration. Meet Dr. Mark Travis. Meet Dr. Scott Nolen. Meet Dr. Hiran Fernando. After Socket Bone Grafting. Exposure of an Impacted Tooth. Mark Travis, DMD -. Scott Nolen, DMD -. Hiran Fernando, DDS. We strive to offer exceptional surgical care, up-to-date treatment options and personalized service to all patients and referring doctors. Oral Surgery – Clayton and Florissant, MO. Our oral surgeons, Drs. Mark Travis. To wisdom tooth removal. We have provided th...
travisandnolen.com
5946828. Travis & Norton Photography
Travis and Norton is a Fashion and Fine Art Photography Duo collective based between Madrid, London and Miami. For all enquiries please contact us:. Sign up now to our newsletter and you'll be one of the first to know the new site:. New work will be available very soon.
travisandnorton.com
5946829. travis & partners - manufacturers respresentative
travisandpartners.com
5946830. Index
8220;Two very, very funny comedians, the audience loved it! Robert T. Hitchcox / Total Theatre. BEST OF THE FEST. 2006 Actors Festival of San Diego. Travis and Phil are back with a. And it’s f@! Ing funnier than ever! Lessons From the Gap. Manages to fill an increasingly large generational rift with a strikingly unique brand of humor. Boasting an over 20 year age difference, no other comedy act on the market is as well-equipped to explore such prototypical relationship problems as:.
travisandphil.com
5946831. FULL MOVIE STREAMING | Full Movie [Updated]
Magnolien aus Stahl (1989). Posted by nana lucyta. Posted on 03.55 with No comments. Voll Magnolien aus Stahl in High-Definition-Format. Jetzt können Sie sehen Magnolien aus Stahl in Top-Video-Format. Mit der Dauer 119 Min und im gestartet 1989-11-15 mit MPAA Rating ist mit 35. Filmtitel in Ihrem Land :. Jahr der Film :. Komödie, Drama, Lovestory,. Status des Films :. Veröffentlichung des Films :. Unternehmen der Film :. Länder des Films :. United States of America,. Sprache der Film :. Film sehen es auf...
travisandquincicole.blogspot.com
5946832. The Laver Family
Saturday, November 15, 2014. The day of Parker's baptism was really cold and snowy! Everyone talked about how even though it was cold outside, we can feel the warmth of our Heavenly Father's and Savior's love through the Spirit. GG and Papa were able to come from Alaska which made the day even more special! And Parker's best friend Collin and his mom were able to come too. And after the baptism, we went out to eat at Beau Jo's Pizza :-). And GG took us to see Big Hero 6 :-). Saturday, November 8, 2014.
travisandrachaellaver.blogspot.com
5946833. Having the Time of My Life
Sunday, March 30, 2014. I do enjoy B&W photography, I really should do more. Had fun with a couple photos. Sunday, February 2, 2014. Apparently American Girls are big fans of football. Emma, you're awesome! Wednesday, January 29, 2014. A Few Gray Hairs. We knew she was allergic (its a real thing. New plan, divide and conquer. Rachel took Sloane to the doctor's office, bringing Emma along to reassure her that it's no big deal. Emma had to go wait in the waiting room. The Fridge Repair guy was on his way.
travisandrachel.blogspot.com
5946834. Eisenbarth Family
Travis, Ranae, Gabriel, Bailey, and Sabrina. Monday, October 27, 2008. Gabriel and Hadlie swimming. Gabriel and her friends in the swimming pool. Gabriel, Sabrina, and Morgan watching a movie on the portable DVD player. Monday, October 13, 2008. Sabrina in her snowsuit. I bought this snowsuit for Sabrina on Saturday. Well, today it was cold enough to wear. She looks so cute in it I had to put it on my blog. Cody, Emilee, and John. Thursday, October 9, 2008. Queen for a Day. Finally Father and Daughter.
travisandranae.blogspot.com
5946835. The Schenks
Monday, January 23, 2012. First Snow Day of 2012 and Norahs first time suiting up to play! Making Christmas Cookies with Dad. Zions Kids Club Christmas Program. Not much better than seeing cute kids sing and dance for Jesus! Carmel Popcorn in the Mircrowave. We made this to give to neighbors and friends for Christmas. Its really easy and really good. Try it! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15. Salt and Light Academy. Fall Party at Zs School.
travisandreba.blogspot.com
5946836. Travis and Rebecca Christianson
Wednesday, September 17, 2008. My First Blog Ever. This blogging thing is pretty new to me. I have so enjoyed reading the blogs of friends and family! I decided it was time to get my act together and start blogging. I hope to add many more posts to this blog. So, for now, just know I am finally making an effort. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Travis and Rebecca Christianson. Christianson Family in Sandy, Utah. My First Blog Ever. View my complete profile.
travisandrebeccachristianson.blogspot.com
5946837. Travis Andre Ross
travisandreross.com
5946838. The Official Website of Travis Andrews
Your browser does not support iframes.
travisandrewsband.com
5946839. Andrews Photography by Travis & Christine Andrews
Andrews Photography by Travis and Christine Andrews. Saturday, June 15, 2013. Lets Make a Difference. In memory of our Nana who passed away last year from lung cancer we decided every year we will raise money for a charity that is working to help people fight cancer and to find a Cure. Please Join Travis and I to Make A Difference! You can visit join/support our team (Make a Difference) with Andrews Photography by visiting the following link:. Http:/ sbc.convio.net/site/TR/Events/BelieveWalk? It started ...
travisandrewsphotography.blogspot.com
5946840. Andrews Photography
Travis and Christine Andrews are a Husband and Wife Photgraphy team: specializing in Wedding, Engagement, Family,Children,Pet etc. Photogrpahy and Photobooths 909.851.7222 Southern California Photographer. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher. Get Flash Player now. Click here to view the HTML version of this website.
travisandrewsphotography.com
5946841. Travis & Rhiannon | 10.25.2014
Travis and Rhiannon are getting married! We are so excited to share our wedding day with our dear family and friends! This page is intended to give you the information you need about our wedding day and the events that surround it! We will include information on location, venue, accommodations, registries, and other mushy things along the way. We cannot wait to see you! I know I like to plan ahead…. 8230;if you do, too – check this out! Read more →. I know I like to plan ahead…. You now have 30 lives.
travisandrhiannon.biz
5946842. two american kids
Growing up in the heartland. Friday, August 30, 2013. Family dallas trip: day 1. It's only taken me a month, but i'm finally getting around to posting about the family trip we took to dallas at the end of summer. haley has never been out of the state of oklahoma, except to visit our aunt who used to live in arkansas. The drive to dalls from tulsa isn't really all that bad. we had spotify to keep us company, and i created a fun playlist for our dallas trip. Traffic at this time? We explained that texas do...
travisandrhiannon.blogspot.com
5946843. TAMMY PLACE
0 item(s) ($0.00). Shop products under $20. Shop products over $50. Add to wish list. Tear Drop Oil Warmer. Add to wish list. Add to wish list. More gifts to choose from. Add to wish list. Green Glass Moroccan Lantern. Add to wish list. Add to wish list. Bird Paper Towel Holder. Add to wish list. Tiger Lily Tealight Holder. Add to wish list. Cobalt Blue Tear Drop Oil Warm. Add to wish list. Sign up to receive exclusive promotions and discounts from our store.
travisandrobert.com
5946844. Adventures in Alabama...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010. Happy Birthday, Travis! In honor of my husband's 37th birthday, here are 37 reasons I love Travis Wayne Dunham. 1 He loves Jesus. 2 He points me to Jesus. 3 He loves me. 4 I can trust him. 8 He is an amazing father. 9 He's fun to be with. 10 He makes me laugh. 11 He wakes up happy (regardless of how much sleep he's had). 12 He doesn't complain. 13 He works hard. 15 He is considerate of others. 16 He is careful and thoughtful with his words. 26 He prays with me and for me.
travisandrobindunham.blogspot.com
5946845. It's All Dunn
Just living, loving and laughing! Wednesday, July 28, 2010. Can you believe it is almost August? Time is just flying by and I know, I haven't posted in forEVER.so I'll give you the top ten of 2010 for our little family:. 10 I started graduate school (part-time) back in January to get my Master of Arts in Teaching. Degree in Elementary Education at Belmont University. Working and going to school was definitely interesting (more on this later). 6 Since early June, Travis has been gone on his internship&#46...
travisandrobindunn.blogspot.com
5946846. Travis, Robyn, Brielle, & Taylee Kyhl
Friday, July 10, 2015. I'm too busy enjoying my summer to really catch up on this blogging / journaling thing but it'll happen, even if it is very slowly. Allow me to fast forward through May and just point out a few of the highlights. Trav's birthday was awesome. OK not really, but we were just too busy to settle down and celebrate properly (his opinion, not mine). They really aren't a big deal to him so this was the day. Then we went to Brielle's T-Ball Game to watch the little slugger. I took the girl...
travisandrobynk.blogspot.com
5946847. The Beus'
Wednesday, October 20, 2010. Soccer, School and a little dance this boy has been entertianing since he was born we love you Lane! Here are some more of our family pictures that we took this spring these were my favorites. This summer just flew by. I am trying to get it doccumented and it is already fall. Mike and Aubrey came over to Idaho for our annual memorial day weekend. We always have so much fun. We partied at grandmas in Washington. To celebrate with Dallin,. Birthday here in Idaho. Bruce And Tamm...
travisandrozzie.blogspot.com
5946848. BRAND NEW TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009. PLEASE BARE WITH ME! Pretty sure that you can tell that I am BRAND NEW to the blogging world,so please bare with me.Kimberly introduced me to this whole deal.It will definitely be awhile before my page is decorated and all cutsie(is that a word? Like some of the pages that I've seen! But I am definitely looking forward to joining in on the fun! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). BRAND NEW TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! PLEASE BARE WITH ME! View my complete profile.
travisandsabrina.blogspot.com
5946849. Non-Existent Domain
Your browser does not support iframes, please click here.
travisandsamone.com
5946850. Travis & Sara - Our Wedding Website
Because you have shared in their lives through. Your love and friendship, Mr. and Mrs. Terry Acker. Request the honor of your presence. At the marriage of their daughter. Son of Mr. and Mrs. Keith Weerts. On Sunday, the thirty first of May. At six o'clock in the evening. In the prayer garden. Click here for our registry.
travisandsara.com
5946851. Travis and Sarah Goes Around the World
Travis and Sarah Goes Around the World. Template Jendela Gambar. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
travisandsarah2010.blogspot.com
5946852. Broderick James
Sunday, May 16, 2010. My mom came out Mother's Day weekend to babysit Brody so Travis and I could go to a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend. Brody continues to amaze us with his new talents and knowledge. He can sing his ABC's, count to 13, recognize 13 letters, and say a few letter sounds. But am going to teach summer school. Brody really needs interaction with other kids right now. He is learning to share and take turns, and truly enjoys his time with his friends. Happy Mother's Day Nana! Brody...
travisandsarahgraham.blogspot.com
5946853. Welcome travisandsarahjohnson.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
travisandsarahjohnson.com
5946854. The Shannon's
Sunday, June 17, 2012. The past couple of weeks. Sophie and Molly at a youth event at church. Sophie loved playing in the sprinkler while we did yard work. Taking a break from being outside and playing with each other. Some of the yard work we did. Talking about very important things I'm sure, or just playing doctor, ha! Check out this video of Molly laughing, so cute! Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Monday, June 4, 2012. Enjoying the Warmer Weather. Molly at youth group outside. Sunday, May 20, 2012.
travisandsarahshannon.blogspot.com
5946855. Little Red House
Sunday, January 4, 2015. This whole Christmas thing just keeps escalating every year. Admittedly, I have only myself and Pinterest to thank for that. I tapped Travis for ideas this year and boy did he come through for me. He's started taking some machining and laser cutting classes at our local TechShop. So he suggested he could make some laser-cut wooden name tags for all of our presents. Seen above and below. This twine has tied far far. Links to this post. Wednesday, December 25, 2013. First - a littl...
travisandshan.com
5946856. Travis & Shannon: 365 days in our wedding clothes - Home
365 Days In Our Wedding Clothes. Why 365 days in our wedding clothes? A few weeks before our wedding we had this crazy idea; we probably had a lot of crazy ideas because we were finishing wedding plans, which was like sleep deprivation meets sweat shop every day for so many days they started blending together and our eyes started twitching. Anyway, we decided to try and take a picture everyday our first year of marriage in our wedding clothes! Click here to see our photo a day! Travis has a new CD out!
travisandshannon.com
5946857. Travis and Shannon Brown
We are on a movement to empower ordinary individuals to live extraordinary lives through business ownership. Travis and Shannon Brown are rapidly becoming America's Premier Couple for developing Leaders through Entrepreneurship! It only takes one person to change a generation.
travisandshannonbrown.com
5946858. our family journalog
Tuesday, March 10, 2015. Mila grace 5 years old. Today I'm talking about Miss Mila Grace. My sweet, thoughtful, spunky, and oh-so-wonderful five-year-old. Which is perfect, really, because the sport we all decided they would do together is rock climbing. Travis is their coach, and he takes them to The Quarry for a couple hours every Wednesday (his day off). Both girls love it, and Mila is such a talented climber! I'm continually amazed by this loving, beautiful girl. I'm so grateful she's mine. Mila took...
travisandshar.blogspot.com
5946859. Now Presenting Travis & Sharon Collins
Travis and Sharon Collins. See our Wedding Photos. And Sharon’s Bridal Portraits.
travisandsharon.com
5946860. The Oldhams
Sunday, May 27, 2012. Annalyn pulled all the window clings off the windows and put them all on one. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "I'm putting them together so they can be a family.". Then she proceeded to count them for me. I'm in my closet putting laundry away. Annalyn comes walking in, picks up a plastic hanger and looks at it contemplatively for a few seconds. Hey Mom, can I borrow this for a sec? I'm not sure what was running through her mind). Feb 6th - Mom's birthday! And now beho...
travisandsherise.blogspot.com
5946861. Travis, Sierra, Skylar and Sailyr Hess
Tuesday, November 1, 2011. I feel like as of today, fall is here to stay. It has been really nice weather lately and we have taken advantage of it while still enjoying our fave fall activities! The girls danced at the Fremont High Football game! This is all the girls from our neighborhood that danced! We have the funnest neighborhood! We clearly needed to get a little closer to take some good video and pix. Oh well! We made our annual trip to Black Island Farms for some fun and pumpkin picking! We had lo...
travisandsierrahess.blogspot.com
5946862. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
travisandson.com
5946863. Untitled Document
travisandstacey.com
5946864. LIFE ON THE BRINK...
Friday, March 1, 2013. Lots if singing, dancing, and skateboarding. Navi and Ms. MacEwen @ her Kindergarten Porformance. Dancing at the State Fair. Krew loves to sk8board. Thursday, May 24, 2012. WE HAVE BEEN MIA! Trav Graduated Nursing school! I guess we were wearing to much white. Can't believe my baby girl is 5! Tball was a blast to coach. Navi might just be a great ball player. This boy to. He is totally into hitting. Camp trip with daddy! I am glad I got one picture! Monday, March 26, 2012. Winstep ...
travisandstaceybrinkerhoff.blogspot.com
5946865. And That Makes Three!!
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES. And That Makes Three! Travis, Stacie and Ella. Sunday, September 12, 2010. The summer came to a close so fast! Here are just a few. Things we have been up to. Fair ride with dad. We went to this new place in Meridian called Bounce-it is so fun! I just can't get enough of this kid! And football season has started.yay! Posted by Our Growing Family. Saturday, July 31, 2010. Miss Ella Jo Botkin is ONE! I love those things! And most times I agree- she is not one to be quiet a...
travisandstacie.blogspot.com
5946866. Home
Share your thoughts of the bride and groom. Welcome to our Wedding Website. Please feel free to navigate amongst the website to learn about Travis and Stacy and how they were reconnected and the story of the proposal. WEDDING DATE: OCTOBER 1ST, 2011. LOCATION: FFA ENRICHMENT CENTER, ANKENY, IA 3:30 PM. RECEPTION: FFA ENRICHMENT CENTER, ANKENY, IA 6:30 PM.
travisandstacy.perfectweddings.sg
5946867. Travis and Stephanie's Wrightings
Travis and Stephanie's Wrightings. Saturday, July 07, 2007. To a new webpage that is). This morning, I set up a wordpress.com account and blog. I have imported all of our blogger posts, so you won't lose anything by visiting our new page. Please update our new webpage on your blog (if applicable) and on your computer (Steph's mom and Alyson) Thanks for continuing to read our blog as we continue to keep you updated on our lives. We love you! Links to this post. Wednesday, July 04, 2007. Links to this post.
travisandstephanie.blogspot.com
5946868. Our Wrightings | Living Life One Adventure At A Time
Living Life One Adventure At A Time. Wish Lists (updated 11/14). January 31, 2014. On our way home from Christmas travels, Sam pretended that his stuffed animal needed to nurse? Everyone wants to take their baby to the doc during flu season… (thankfully, it wasn’t the flu for us… just allergies). I think she didn’t like the hat? Sam is playing Upward Basketball at our church. He has started having practices. Yes, it is exactly like herding cats. It is hilarious! Snacktime was Sam’s favorite part! I was w...
travisandstephanie.wordpress.com
5946869. Evans x 5
Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Coming to earth day! What the heck. I had the best birthday. As if turning 32 should be exciting. Well, it absolutely was! And all thanks to this handsome fella here and this other amazing lady named Megan. Weston had preschool that morning and Megan took Collin and Olive for the whole morning! Oh, and notice my smashing, new, floral shirt? Courtesy of theeee Rachel Shaw. She knows exactly what I love. I've been wanting one of those! You know, that little instrument that the doc...
travisandstephanieevans.blogspot.com
5946870. team severson
Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Marley and I managed to sneak out of the house last night for a stroll around the lake that is in our back-yard. More nature preserve/pond. Less lake. But it's about 1 mile around and the perfect little adventure for a 4 year old. It feels like Riverbend Nature Center (for all my Faribault friends) nestled in the city.and I love it. We had a conversation about how we had slept on the floor of her bedroom the night before. It went something like this. She just blows me away with ho...
travisandstevieseverson.blogspot.com
5946871. travis, summer, & associates
Travis, summer, and associates. Friday, November 06, 2009. Actual Trick or Treating. The candy bag has actually turned into her reward for going popo. Every time she goes popo, she gets to pick out a candy. So far, she is quite fond of "nerds" and as always lollipops. Ward Trunk or Treat. Cartersville Downtown Trick or Treat. Wednesday, November 04, 2009. Fe was really excited about getting her nails done! These are for you Dad! And after 4 washes and a little elbow grease my shirt is clean again! Friday...
travisandsummer.blogspot.com
5946872. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
travisandsusan.com
5946873. Travis and Tabitha
When circumstances turn two lost people into roommates, their makeshift relationship forces them to make profound decisions on what they want to do with the rest of their life. Get the latest news. Get the latest news. Celebrating the film @TravisTabitha. 4 months ago - reply. April 16 Special BLFF Screening - "Travis and Tabitha http:/ t.co/99zb0untN3. 5 months ago - reply. We've been working hard on finishing #Travisandtabitha. New updates coming soon! 5 months ago - reply. 5 months ago - reply.
travisandtabitha.com
5946874. Travis and Tara
Saturday, October 31, 2009. I love the fact that Halloween is on a Saturday this year. Gramps. And Nana were able to spend the day with us which meant Gramps. Could carve the pumpkin, something I am not good at. Gramps. Can carve about any shape within reason, of course. Austin's job was to clean out the guts. By the look on his face you can tell that he is not enjoying pulling out the pumpkin's slimy insides. One thing Austin did enjoy was pushing out the shapes Gramps. Saturday, October 17, 2009. My pa...
travisandtara.blogspot.com
5946875. Barrett Family
Monday, April 25, 2011. Lots of catching up! Posted by TravisandTaryn Barrett. For Christmas we made our way to Temple Square, then enjoyed Christmas morning by ourselves at our house. After we opened presents we got ready and went up North. We had lunch and opened presents with Travis' mom and stepdad then made our way to my moms for dinner and presents. It was a long day but it was great to see everyone. Posted by TravisandTaryn Barrett. Posted by TravisandTaryn Barrett. Mom and Duane's sealing. This i...
travisandtarynbarrett.blogspot.com
5946876. T2 Christensen Family
From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere. - -Dr. Seuss. Friday, November 11, 2011. October- Harpers Blessing Day. GlenWood, Co, where we stayed the night on our way to UT. LOVE it so much I am adding it my list of possible retirement locations. While we were there we visited Doc Holiday's supposed gravesite. Me and my Grandma. Three generations, grandpa Rickey, Uncle Colby and Cooper and Liam. Travis and Savannah making paper airplanes at Harper's blessing reception. Travis love...
travisandtarynchristensen.blogspot.com
5946877. HostMonster
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
travisandtaylor.net
5946878. The Adventures of the TTs
The Adventures of the TTs. Friday, June 6, 2014. Party in the back? My niece, Sadie Mae, was born via scheduled C-section on November 19th! We attended several events for Halloween! These pictures were taken at the Sacramento Zoo's Halloween celebration. Ais and Lilly (Minnie Mouse #1 and Minnie Mouse #2) loved dancing on the stage with the other kids, while Cameron hung out with the parents! Aislinn's 3rd Birthday Party. Ais wasn't forgotten. It took a lot of effort to throw a party for Ais just a m...
travisandteresa.blogspot.com
5946879. Travis, Terica and Connor
Travis, Terica and Connor. Friday, October 2, 2009. Connor is now two months and is getting so big. He weighs 11lbs 9 oz. Yeah just like his cousin Emma who is now six months. It is so crazy how big he is getting. Monday, April 6, 2009. No sleeping in for us. Thursday, March 12, 2009. Terica and I are new to the blogging world but after reading Jason and Kim's we decided we needed to keep everyone posted. We had our first ultrasound today and found out that we are having a baby boy! HE is getting so Big.
travisandterica.blogspot.com
5946880. Naffziger Family
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Kristin (my sis) - Private. Branden, Nikki and Kids (my bro). Aaron and Kristen Family - Private. Ali and Rob - Private. Annie D. Family. Becky S. Family. Candice N. Family. Heather and Dustin Family. Heidi and Justin - Private. Jaclyn E. Family - Private. Jason and Jennifer C. Jenny H. Family. Jenny K. Family. Jenny L. Family. Jera M. Family. Josh R. Family. Laura T. Family - Private. Melinda M. Family. Mona C. Family. Ryan and Brittany N. Tracy C. Family. Rob and Ali and Tate.
travisandterra.blogspot.com