SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 31 / (5993558 - 5993612)

5993558. TreesAlive
You Can Beat Ivy If You Do It Right. Ivy's Story - How It Grows. Plant Smart' Alternatives To Ivy. Wisteria Vine - A Pretty Bully. Yes, You Can Beat Kudzu. You Can Beat Ivy If You Do It Right. Remove Ivy Without Harming Trees Video. Https:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Getting Ivy Out of. If there's widespread ivy on the ground and trees, and you have to work in stages, save the trees first. And tackle the ground second. Cool months are the best time to work to avoid heat and insects. Leaves of three let it be'.
treesalive.adamsparkfoundation.org
5993559. Trees Alive - Hand Crafted Aspen Log Furniture
Welcome to the website of Trees Alive Log Furniture. We've been handcrafting furniture for over 16 years. We've created a style of furniture which is often imitated but never duplicated. Please browse through our site and see if our inspiration matches yours, or share your ideas and we'll incorporate them. Either way our aim is to create custom furniture you'll be proud of for generations. Website Designed , Maintained and Hosted By,. With questions/comments about this site. Last modified:April 02, 2012.
treesalive.ca
5993560. Tree's Alive!
Saturday, June 20, 2015. Dancing to a Symphony of Birth. She bows and begins. The dance that brings life. Each moment begins a new verse. With choruses, reminding her. She is not alone. Each rise and fall. Is a round of old melodies,. Borrowing the poetry of heaven;. Creation transforms an earthly motif. She sways and follows. The lead of the waves,. Embracing the strains of the Master,. He lends her power, as she follows each cue,. Til her aria at last. The bato n is. As a fermata presses. At the two-in...
treesalive.net
5993561. Trees alive
Trees Alive have pledged to plant 100,000 trees by June 2015 for the Billion Tree Campaign managed by the Plant-For-The-Planet Foundation. Together we are strong. 80% Off All Funds Will Be Used To Plant Trees. Thank you for your support.
treesalive.org
5993562. trees all dance
Wednesday, May 11, 2011. I've moved. Please visit me at my new place! Links to this post. Labels: trees all dance. Links to this post. Monday, May 9, 2011. I found this little gem at the re-store. Last week and even though it was a little more than I wanted to pay ($8. I know), I brought it home anyway with intentions to repaint it. And I did. Links to this post. Sunday, May 8, 2011. Mom with me and little bro. Links to this post. Labels: trees all dance. Thursday, May 5, 2011. Links to this post. We are...
treesalldance.blogspot.com
5993563. Trees all dance | Gadget reviews
Trees all dance Gadget reviews. Finding stylish looking case for your multimedia PC is not an easy task. This Mini ITX case with a power supply. And an IR receiver from Alkeron Hardware was created specifically for system integrators and home enthusiasts who appreciates minimalist design and modern look.
treesalldance.com
5993564. trees all dance
A new new year. January 9, 2014. I’ve resolved to drink more, be more selfish, and become a meaner person. While the drinking and meanness haven’t worked out for me, being a bit more selfish actually has. This year as with last, I resolve to pick up new skills. In the week plus since 2014 arrived, I’ve signed up for two new tech skills classes, a 5k. And worked daily on improving my French. I’m already an excellent play-doh maker. I thought, why not? I’d seen plenty of pictures from these events ov...
treesalldance.wordpress.com
5993565. TreeSalon.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
treesalon.com
5993566. TheCreativeWriter | expect something different.
Don’t Take it Personally (They don’t hate you. They hate Christ, in you). August 24, 2014. The narrow gate is a road of suffering. It is also a faithful promise of great reward. The fact that we are not wanted here, in this world, to us should be living evidence that we belong to a different Kingdom. The fact that we are reproached for the name of Christ, alone bears witness that we are sealed with His name. What does it mean to be sealed with His name? 8220;Beloved, think it not strange concerning the f...
treesaludwick.wordpress.com
5993567. Shared IP
This IP is being shared among many domains. To view the domain you are looking for, simply enter the domain name in the location bar of your web browser.
treesam.com
5993568. Treesame Film ****** Cam
Treesame Film Hentai Cam. Cabaret di cartoni dating. Shillong girls lebanese cams. Xy teen man cam. Po sextoy bbw cam. Ria lynn fuck chat. Bodyxxx and annie tube. Booliwoodsex net boobs cam. Peliculas malayalam mom dating. Hitchhikers sex red dating. Veb girl women chat. Nepal big boyfriend dating. Bottiglia ragazzi cazzo live. Arbin sexo jennette dating. Whore sex organs tube. Latina brunette taking chat.
treesame-film-hentai-cam.nm6.eu
5993569. Treesame Film Lungo Cam
Treesame Film Lungo Cam. Wam movie xnxx live. Xxxxxsex vedios nue cam. Eurpean sex ethiopia cams. Nepalx xnx xxx live. Hungari shemale patricia cam. Kolobian sexe grosses dating. Aswariaray xxx sexvedios dating. Gf montre chien cam. Latina gangbang brazilian cam. Sexe jabardasti rap chat. Katsumi beautiful aunties cam. Izzy bella fucked dating. Teen sext teens chat. O teen amatuer live. Stupro bbw naked dating. Jonabraham xxx balk dating. View of sona chat.
treesame-film-lungo-cam.nm6.eu
5993570. Treesam Electronics — OEM-oriented sensor sales
TREESAM ELECTRONICS HK CO LTD. Room 703, Block West, Hang Yuan Building ,ZhenHua Rd, Futian Dist, Shenzhen, China. TREESAM ELECTRONICS HK CO LTD focuses on major OEM-oriented sensor sales; provides world-renowned manufacturers with regional sales and technical support services in Sensors and Controls products. PIC12F629-I/P MICROCHIP DIP8 60pcs tube 0.45usd pcs. PIC12F629-I/SN MICROCHIP SOP8 0.45usd/pcs. PIC12F752-I/P MICROCHIP DIP8 1.05usd/pcs. Subscribe to this RSS feed.
treesamelec.com
5993571. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
treesamerica.com
5993572. TreeSamurai (Tom) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Hey all&#4...
treesamurai.deviantart.com
5993573. TREESA Transportación Especializada Ejecutiva SA de CV
treesamx.com
5993574. treesancestry.com
Inquire about this domain.
treesancestry.com
5993575. Amsterdam Tree Sand - For planting trees in urban situations
To the Heicom tree sand. Heicom tree sand is a form of Amsterdam tree sand. Amsterdam tree sand is a purpose-designed structural growing medium within which the rootball of a tree can be planted. You will need to use it if you are planting trees in a paved urban environment and you want good, long-lasting results that maintain both the integrity of the surface around the tree, and a healthy tree. Tree sand is available throughout the UK. We are also agents for Van Den Berk.
treesand.co.uk
5993576. Trees and All Things Green
Trees and All Things Green. Spring Special - have your lawn cut and we will spray your drive for free! Alternatively we also do great package prices for regular weed spraying to keep your paths and drives pristine and usually cheaper than purchasing your own chemical sprays, call us now and let us do the hard work for you 07514 090 574. Phone: 07514 090 574. Email: kev.callan@sky.com. All aspects of tree work undertaken, from pruning to complete removals - fully NPTC Qualified.
treesandallthingsgreen.co.uk
5993577. Trees and Bees
To Erw Goed, home of Trees and Bees. Croeso i Erw Goed – Welcome to Erw Goed. The home of Trees and Bees. We are Paul and Pauline Aslin, trading as Trees and Bees. We live and work at Erw Goed, our smallholding in the Snowdonia National Park, between the majestic mountain Cadair Idris and the beautiful Mawddach Estuary. Erw Goed = Eroo Goyd. W = oo as in book. Oe = oy as in boy. Sale of Bees and Equipment. Paul and Pauline Aslin. Catch Kathmandu by Catch Themes.
treesandbees.co.uk
5993578. Welcome to www.treesandbees.org - Parking Service By Active-Domain.com
Welcome to www.treesandbees.org. This is a domain parking service provided by www.active-domain.com. Click here to enter.
treesandbees.org
5993579. The Beehive Blog
Thursday, March 10, 2011. Happy 2nd Birthday Maternal Lens! Stop on by The Maternal Lens, and check out all of the exciting things going on in celebration of our second birthday! Big giveaways and lots of love to share! Http:/ www.thematernallens.blogspot.com/. Thursday, March 10, 2011. Labels: The Maternal Lens. Monday, August 23, 2010. 2010 Halloween Mini Sessions}. Either, I can't believe you made me wear that, or Ahh, look how cute I was! When: Saturday and Sunday, September 18th and 19th. 3 edited d...
treesandbeesphotography.blogspot.com
5993580. treesandbranches.com
To purchase treesandbranches.com, call Buydomains.com at. Call today for daily specials. Get A Price Quote. Use our quick form below. Please enter your First and Last Name. Please enter your Email Address. Please input a valid email. British Indian Ocean Territory. Burkina Faso (formerly Upper Volta). Heard and McDonald Islands. Lao People's Democratic Republic. Saint Kitts and Nevis. Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Sao Tome and Principe. Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands.
treesandbranches.com
5993581. Trees and Bread | and anything else in my head.
And anything else in my head. 18 April, 2013. Date Body Fat % Starting BF % Target Body Fat % Weight (lb) Target Weight (lb) Starting Weight (lb) B.M.I. Visceral Fat Muscle % 18/04/2013 21.8 22.6 15 147.8 140 […]. Read Article →. 17 April, 2013. Yes, apparently they have designed an interesting fast food restaurant, have a look at the pictures below: What it is, is a fast food restaurant combined with a petrol […]. Read Article →. Morning Weigh-In and Exercise. 17 April, 2013. Read Article →. Date Body F...
treesandbread.wordpress.com
5993582. A Place of Trees and Bricks
A Place of Trees and Bricks / The ineffable coolness of Parkfairfax. Posted on Thursday, February 13, 2014. Something to look into:. All of the cul de sacs in Parkfairfax (Mount Eagle Place, Greenway Place, Ripon Place, and the northern half of Ravensworth Place) are city streets. If residents wanted to hold a block party, could they file petitions directly with the city, or would Parkfairfax have to give approval? The city lists its rules for block parties here. Block-party petitions are here. Out in th...
treesandbricks.com
5993583. Residential Tree Trimming, Brush Removal And Fire Abatement.
treesandbrush.com
5993584. Trees and Buildings
Untitled Video 2 (clip). Make a selection from the menu.
treesandbuildings.com
5993585. Into The Trees and Caves of Olde
Into The Trees and Caves of Olde. A Blog of a Game of Run With Generic Universal Role Playing System Gamed Approximately Twice Monthly on Saturday Afternoon! By Steve Jackson Games. Monday, August 25, 2014. The Opposition Makes Ready For The Duel. He was a partner of Randal and respected him. A little, maybe. But just in case maybe he should shift a bet or two. 8220;What is known of this Red Ghost adventurer? 8221; Randal scoffed. “What is known of him and his skill? 8220;Over-confidence can cause a lack...
treesandcaves.blogspot.com
5993586. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
treesandcaves.com
5993587. No buses
21 julio, 2016. 21 julio, 2016. Esta felicidad no se crea ni se destruye: sólo se mastica. Se saborea. Se siente en las venas y se queda tranquilamente sobre las sábanas después de haberlas usado y mal usado. Fluyes por los recovecos de mis pulsaciones colándote en cada abismo de creación que hay dentro de mí. Sales y entras con cada respiración, renovando todo esto que traes y que sólo es vida y alegría, y miles de ilusiones que lavas con tu saliva. 16 junio, 2016. 17 junio, 2016. A veces, cuando te vis...
treesandcigarettes.wordpress.com
5993588. Koenigsberg Pottery and Woodturning
Koenigsberg Pottery and Woodturning. Koenigsberg Pottery and Woodturning. To place orders, contact Braden.
treesandclay.com
5993589. www.treesandclouds.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of DomainZoo.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $6.95/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
treesandclouds.com
5993590. easyDNS Parked Page for: treesandclouds.net
Treesandclouds.net is a parked domain. 10 Things you must. Know before you register your domain name with anybody. For a concise 1-page explanation as told by a domain industry insider, click here. We provide responsive customer support to assist you with your domain account. You can email our support staff anytime, day or night, or call our toll-free support line. During regular business hours. DNS Hosting and Management. 2015 easyDNS™ Technologies Inc. Looking for suggestions . Get Domain Insights from.
treesandclouds.net
5993591. CHOC O' NUTTY OATS
Designed using Homestead website templates. Create a website today. Are chunky choc-chip honey cookies with a Michigan twist. They use complex sugars, unfiltered honey and wholesome ingredients. Gluten-free whole grain oat flour, a kind of oat flour that has retained the nutritional benefits of whole grain oats with gluten removed from it. Premium dark chocolate chips that have more cocoa solids than ordinary milk chocolate chips and more intensely flavored. Choc O Nutty Oats. A poem lovely as a tree.
treesandcookies.com
5993592. Home - Trees and FarmsTrees and Farms
Rural Property Sales and Management in GA and FL. PO Box 547, Perry, GA 31069. Whether you want to purchase a home in the country with room for your horses or you want to sell 500 acres of farm land, let us help you begin the process today. We have experience in home and farmland sales as well as timberland management and sales. Properties For Sale View All. Bethel Acres Road, Gibson, GA. Glascock County, Georgia. Creek, excellent lake site, planted pine, excellent hunting. Emanuel County, Georgia.
treesandfarms.com
5993593. J.Firman - Trees and Fences
James and his team undertake all aspects of tree work including tree removal, pruning, stump removal and planting. James and his team are able to work in a range of environments from small urban gardens ranging through to larger estates where Traditional Woodland Management projects may need to be considered. We also have extensive experience of working on trees covered by Tree Preservation Orders (TPO's). J Firman Trees and Fences - 24 Bridge Street, Needham Market, Suffolk. IP6 8AG.
treesandfences.com
5993594. This domain is missing from the Web server configuration
This domain is missing from the Web server configuration. The domain name is correctly pointing at a valid Web server. This Web server does not recognize this domain name as a valid Web site. If you are the Webmaster please contact Technical Support.
treesandfencing.com
5993595. Trees and Fish | Adventures and ramblings of an ecologist
Adventures and ramblings of an ecologist. North Park Herd Unit. September 28, 2013. From → Wyoming. Snowy Range Herd Unit. September 28, 2013. From → Wyoming. September 28, 2013. The Bighorn Mountains are a range in north-central Wyoming, extending up to the Montana boundary. East of the Continental Divide, the Bighorn was the first herd unit where we measured a different species of willow, Salix planifolia. From → Wyoming. August 29, 2013. Almost every day that we were there, we would see this same bull...
treesandfish.wordpress.com
5993596. Vanuatu Private Retreat & Island | Accommodation | Trees and Fishes
Rates & Bookings. Booking Terms & Conditions. Your Private Piece of Paradise ”. Trees and Fishes Vanuatu is a small waterfront resort offering you a truly unique and personalised holiday experience. Whilst retaining a relaxed and tranquil ambience, our focus here is to deliver guests 5 star service,. At Trees and Fishes there are no TV’s to distract you. Your focus will turn to the surrounding environment, birdlife and stunning outlook. Trees and Fishes offers a very private experience accommodat...Trees...
treesandfishes.com
5993597. Trees + Forest
Turning the often random and voluminous stuff that inhabits the web and our in-boxes into brand and marketing insight. Tuesday, January 28, 2014. Trees And Forest.net. All my blog posts along with my portfolio can be found at www.treesandforest.net. Thursday, November 7, 2013. Liquid branding: Tapping into an old need with the newest technology. A man of wisdom delights in water. The river has taught me to listen; you will learn from it, too. The river knows everything; one can learn everything from it.
treesandforest.com
5993598. Trees+Forest
Clorox Hidden Valley Ranch. The first step in my approach, “discover,” is hands-on, collaborative and customized to the specific needs of each and every client. I dig deep to uncover the most relevant insights that help bring the promise of each brand to life. Working from the inside out, starting with the Company and product concept; then moving outward to encompass the Category, Culture, and Consumer. And in the age of Big Data and real-time marketing, content shared with consumers needs to be measured...
treesandforest.net
5993599. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
treesandforests.com
5993600. Forest Issues
Logging and Forests Task. If you are here, it means you are almost done our Trees and Forests investigation! You have one final mission: To identify an issue regarding forest use, describe the different perspectives on that issue, and identify actions that might be taken. Is to follow the steps below and the sites you are given to investigate Logging. You will describe different people's perspectives on the issue and give your opinions on what should be done. TO LOG OR NOT TO LOG? THAT IS THE QUESTION!
treesandforests6.blogspot.com
5993601. Interesting Specimens from Nature!
Interesting Specimens from Nature! Monday, June 18, 2012. Moving at a Snail's Pace. Chanterelles ( Cantharellus cibarius. And black trumpets ( Craterellus cornucopioides. Attempting to court a female in a wonderful dance of movement and singing taking place in the canopy of our rich deciduous forest. The following are some of the more interesting sights from another well-spent day in the woods. The roving eyes of a common land snail. Only a week or two before black raspberries ( Rubus occidentalis. If yo...
treesandfungi.blogspot.com
5993602. Ben Hyatt Tree Surgery & Garden Maintenance Service - Farnham, Surrey
TREE CARE and GARDEN SERVICES. Your local tree care and garden service. Enjoy your garden without the hard work. Contact us for a FREE quotation. We can help with all your tree care requirements. From Tree surgery, felling, pruning, crown reduction to stump removal. Our fully insured tree surgeon can help tackle the most complex of tree issues and we are fully insured. We offer full garden maintenance and seasonal tidy up including:. Lawn, flower bed, tree and shrub care. Decking, driveways, paving.
treesandgarden.com
5993603. Coldicott Tree & Garden Care Harrogate - Tree Surgeons & Gardening Services
Coldicott Tree and Garden Care Harrogate offer friendly and professional tree surgery and gardening services including garden design, build and maintenance. We cover Harrogate, Ilkley, Skipton, Leeds and surrounding areas". Coldicott Tree and Garden Care Tree Surgeons Skipton, Harrogate, Ilkley. Commercial and Residential Tree and Garden Care. Quality Fuel Wood - Free Delivery. See our work on Facebook ». Follow Us on Twitter ». Design, Build and Maintain. Our staff are experienced arboricultural and hor...
treesandgardens.co.uk
5993604. Max Everett Trees and Gardens Services Ltd Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping work Witney Oxfordshire
Max Everett Trees and Gardens Services Ltd Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping work Witney Oxfordshire. Max Everett Tree and Garden Services. Based near Witney, Oxfordshire. We have been trading for more than 20 years and have built up a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of tree and grounds maintenance work. Our attention to detail is second to none and we pride ourselves in our ability to exceed the expectations of our customers. Extremely pleased with the entire service from Max Everett...
treesandgardens.com
5993605. Garden Essentials |
Function split() is deprecated in /home/addicia/public html/treesandgardens.info/wp-content/plugins/qcb-for-widgets/QCB-For-Widgets.php. Privacy & Cookie Policy. The Joy of a Garden. By Peter Damien Ryan. For non gardeners the title of this article "The Joy of a Garden" is a complete mystery, if not a downright contradiction in terms and at best an oxymoron like military intelligence. The key to finding joy in a garden is to have one that suits your lifestyle, plus one that reflects what you like to do i...
treesandgardens.info
5993606. treesandgardens.org - This website is for sale! - treesandgardens Resources and Information.
The owner of treesandgardens.org. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 850 USD! This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
treesandgardens.org
5993607. Trees & Gardens Ltd | Tree Work and Garden Services in Oxfordshire
A brief history of Trees and Gardens Ltd. In 1982 through City and Guilds he qualified as a Forester and went on to work as Forestry Foreman for the Duke of Marlborough on the Blenheim Estate in Oxfordshire. Good quality work is our key to your satisfaction. Over 30 years experience. Flexible service - call us any time. Ongoing or one off work - finished to a high standard. Always happy to talk about trees or gardens. We enjoy doing a great job.
treesandgardensltd.co.uk
5993608. Trees & Gardens Ltd | Tree Work and Garden Services in Oxfordshire
Hello We use cookies on this website. To help us and our partners improve. Your browsing experience. More Info. A brief history of Trees and Gardens Ltd. In 1982 through City and Guilds he qualified as a Forester and went on to work as Forestry Foreman for the Duke of Marlborough on the Blenheim Estate in Oxfordshire. Good quality work is our key to your satisfaction. Over 30 years experience. Flexible service - call us any time. Ongoing or one off work - finished to a high standard.
treesandgardensltd.ybsitecenter.com
5993609. Trees and Gardens Tenerife | Simon Corcoran, Tree Surgeon, Garden Care Maintenance, Palm pruning.
Welcome to Trees and Gardens Tenerife. Thank you for visiting our web page. We are a family company, established on this island of Tenerife since 2007. With over 25 years experience in the tree and garden sector, including 8 years on mainland Spain, we offer a professional, reliable and honest service in caring for the palm trees and gardens of communities, complexes and hotels as well as maintaining private residential gardens. Alternatively you can complete the ‘Contact Us’.
treesandgardenstenerife.com
5993610. Tree Surgery, Garden, Paddock and Grounds Maintenance throughout Mid & South Wales and the West Country from bases in The Wye Valley and Cardiff
Brooke Estate Management Ltd - Maintaining Trees and Grounds. Brooke Estate Management Ltd. provides responsive, professional and affordable services across South Wales, Mid Wales, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire. We pride ourselves on delivering a service that is tailored to each individual customers needs whether you are a private domestic client; a land owner; a corporate client; or a public sector client. Sectional tree felling in progress using our MEWP for access. We also offer an emergency call ...
treesandgrounds.co.uk
5993611. 只见树木 不见森林 | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! 部分照片先放上来 http:/ picasaweb.google.com/bianhe/Oct AutumnLeaves#. 于是两个星期之前去了哈佛的植物园Arnold Arboretum,地铁橙线坐到头即是,可惜那天阴雨,印象最深的只有一棵叫做Amur Cork 黑龙江黄柏 的大树,颇为神似北大五四体育馆门口故人镜头下的那株青岑。 所以从Concord镇中心往东沿着 梭罗路 Thoreau Rd 往东走,再从Walden路往偏东南方向拐,翻过一个小山头,越过一条公路就到了,大概1.5mile,步行也不过三四十分钟。 很多年以后,他的老朋友Bronson Alcott 是 小妇人 作者Louisa May Alcott的父亲 垂暮之年回到湖边来,凭印象给当年房屋的位置立石为记。 Oh, it’s a long, long while.
treesandgroves.wordpress.com
5993612. Healthy Trees, Healthy People - About
Trees and Health APP. About Healthy Trees, Healthy People. The Health Trees, Healthy People (HtHp). Program at Portland State University aims to find canopy designs that most effectively improve the public's health. With generous support from the United States Forest Service (USFS) and several participating organizations, an interdisciplinary research team will collaborate through 2014 to quantify the health benefits of the urban forest and their role in addressing air pollution and urban heat. To learn ...
treesandhealth.org