SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 4 / (5917674 - 5917727)

5917674. Travelling in No Direction
Travelling in No Direction. No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008. We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather. Thursday, 7 November 2013. On Tuesday we completed the sale of. With the handover of the boat at Kings Bromley to the new owner Marcus Murray, we understand that he will be heading back to Macclesfield with it and intends to eventually live on it. Great Haywood Boat Sales. When we sold up in ...
travellinginnodirection.blogspot.com
5917676. Traveling In Norway
Siden er under oppbygging! Interesserte annonsører kan ta kontakt! I mellomtiden er der en del om reiseliv/overnatting på www.sjekkinn.com. Cottage for rent in Sund on the island of Sotra, Bergen, Norway. More info: janove@sjekkinn.com. Living room and kitchen in one (stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and TV). 2 bedrooms, bathroom (shower, wc washing machine). Travelling In Norway on g. Lysekloster Ruiner, at Bergen, Norway.
travellinginnorway.com
5917677. Traveling In Norway
Siden er under oppbygging! Interesserte annonsører kan ta kontakt! I mellomtiden er der en del om reiseliv/overnatting på www.sjekkinn.com. Cottage for rent in Sund on the island of Sotra, Bergen, Norway. More info: janove@sjekkinn.com. Living room and kitchen in one (stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and TV). 2 bedrooms, bathroom (shower, wc washing machine). Travelling In Norway on g. Lysekloster Ruiner, at Bergen, Norway.
travellinginnorway.no
5917678. Travelling in South East Asia | Off we go again
Travelling in South East Asia. Off we go again. April 4, 2012. Random thoughts on three months travelling through SE Asia. We’re back home on Vancouver Island safe and sound. The flights from Siem Reap, Cambodia through Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Beijing China totalled 17 hours. In total we travelled for 32,363 km (20,227 mi). The best and worst country visited? Having said that, the actual flights and flight crews were fine and did a good job. The problem is when you hit the ground in Ku...
travellinginseasia.wordpress.com
5917679. www.travellinginsicily.com
travellinginsicily.com
5917680. travelling inspiration
The road is life. 31 May, 2015. I’m wearying to escape into that glorious world, and to be always there: not seeing it dimly through tears, and yearning for it through the walls of an aching heart, but really with it, and in it.". We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.". Conversations with Ray Bradbury. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.". Have a nice week :). 20 October, 2014.
travellinginspiration.tumblr.com
5917681. travelling in stripes
A stream of consciousness, hopefully not too dull, and images I like. Saturday, 14 July 2012. Meiji Shrine, Tokyo. A wedding procession and the most beautiful kimono (from the archive). Thursday, 5 July 2012. Sunday, 1 July 2012. Kingston town (not Jamaica) and Hampton Court Palace. There aren't many places where you can spend the day looking at 15th century paintings, on the walk back, stumble upon a skate park; full of young and old kids, doing tricks to some old skool sounds and then for some refreshm...
travellinginstripes.blogspot.com
5917682. Welcome to our StoreFront @ Traveling In Style.com
travellinginstyle.com
5917683. Welcome to our StoreFront @ Traveling In Style.com
travellinginstyle.net
5917684. Travelling In Style, London
Travelling In Style, London. We now offer vintage and modern cars for your special event including the stunning Rolls Royce Phantom. Travelling In Style, London. Travelling In Style, London. We now offer vintage and modern cars for your special event including the stunning Rolls Royce Phantom. 30 Downhills Park Rd. Limo Hire London, Hummer Hire London, Hen Nights and Parties, School Proms, Theatre and Film premiers, Wedding hire. Share this .tel.
travellinginstyle.tel
5917685. Travelling In style Limo Hire
Travelling In Style Limos. Welcome to the No1 Website for limo hire in North London. We now offer vintage and modern cars for your special event including the stunning Rolls Royce Phantom. Hello and thank you for visiting our new and improved website.
travellinginstyle.tv
5917686. Travelling Insurance
View my complete profile.
travellinginsurance.blogspot.com
5917687. This domain may be for sale. Contact Buydomains.com.
travellinginsurance.com
5917688. The Travelling International
My first week in Rio. I am so sorry for neglecting this blog. Well I made it to Rio and was there for a week. Rio is amazing! At first I thought that I would post here every few days, but that unfortunately didn't happen. I toyed with the idea of summing up the previous week's events at the end of each week, but I dont think that would capture the excitement and different feelings I felt during the week. So I have decided to update it more regularly. To say we got on really well would be the understateme...
travellinginternational.blogspot.com
5917689. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
travellinginternational.com
5917690. Travelling Internationally | Advice and tips on how to travel internationally on a budget
Advice and tips on how to travel internationally on a budget. December 29, 2013. Hurry Battling for Melissa price will be. Hurry Battling for Melissa price will be going up soon. http:/ ow.ly/s3mhD. GeorgeandMelissa #promotion #Kindle #romance #ebook. December 29, 2013. Hurry Battling for Melissa price will be. Hurry Battling for Melissa price will be going up soon. http:/ ow.ly/s3m31. GeorgeandMelissa #promotion #Kindle #romance #ebook. December 29, 2013. My gift to my followers will be ending s. Blog a...
travellinginternationally.wordpress.com
5917691. Travelling in the 2011
Travelling in the 2011. Another Way To Deal With Departure Day Stress? Everybody knows that before we can enjoy our holiday we have to grit our teeth and get through the stress, panic, hustle and bustle of the day with the capital D … Departure Day. It’s not always a pleasant experience but it gets us where we REALLY want to be – . On a sunny beach sipping a Pina Colada. But there is an easier way to avoid all, or at least most, of the agony associated with pre take-off logistics. And besides, . So comin...
travellinginthe2011.blogspot.com
5917692. Elizabeth of Austria: The shadow of loneliness - Introduction
Elizabeth of Austria: The shadow of loneliness. The word is my audience #twima2. Delve into the story. Download Aurasma app on your mobile phone. Or delve into the story. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
travellinginthehistory.weebly.com
5917693. Travelling In the Homeland | Literature, Poetry, Translation, India
Travelling In the Homeland. Lit Journals and Magazines. The Week In Lit and Translation. The Fortnight (and a bit) in Literature and Translation (Feb 27-March 14, 2015). March 20, 2015. NEW BOOKS, TRANSLATIONS AND WRITING. Ali Akbar Natiq’s. What Will You Give For this Beauty. Translated by Ali Madeeh Hashmi for Hamish Hamilton). The Five Dollar Smile. From among her many literary engagements Rathi Menon’s latest is a book. On Prof. M. Leelavathy. Pakistan’s National Book Foundation (NBF) published.
travellinginthehomeland.wordpress.com
5917694. Travelling in the sky | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Travelling in the sky. Just another WordPress.com weblog. May 6, 2008. Hazte famoso en www.revistate.com. May 6, 2008. April 29, 2008. Good bye Geneva… Hello Monaco! April 22, 2008. After having a great time in Geneva and making some friends from Argentina we are going to Monaco. We will spend in this beautiful city two days. We are going to spend the first day in the beach to rest a little bit. The biches of MOnaco are very good as we can see in this photograph. A day at Geneva. April 8, 2008. After hav...
travellinginthesky.wordpress.com
5917695. TRAVELING IN THE TIME | Sólo otro weblog de WordPress.com
Si, quieres saber de publicidad y a la vez entretenerte, solo lee. GRACIAS WIKIPEDIA Y A LITLE DAVID. Los terminos de hoy en los años 20. El me dijo: Es que hoy es primera vez que vamos a transmitir imágenes exploradas de películas con una definición de 48 líneas. le dije: Entonces hace muy poco comenzaron la televisión? Si, recién son las primeras imágenes. Me comento.- Entonces le pregunte: conoces el Zapping, el Zipping, el grazzing y el flipping? No, que es eso? Claro le dije, presta atención:. Claro...
travellinginthetime.wordpress.com
5917696. Where the journey is always an adventure... | Visit the world with your family.
About Travelling In Threes. Meet Ana Ow & Family. Where the journey is always an adventure…. Visit the world with your family. October 26, 2012 by travellinginthrees. Well, it’s a long weekend thanks to Aidiladha and here we are in Georgetown, Penang! Thanks to the good people at E&O. We are comfortably installed in their swanky hotel in Lebuh Farquhar. Our huge deluxe suite. We went to Gurney Drive our first night to stock up on baby food and eat hawker stuff. Look what we found at Guernsey Plaza! PS- t...
travellinginthrees.wordpress.com
5917697. Videohome - Travelling (in)to Fluxus…
From Travelling (in)to Fluxus.
travellingintofluxus.com
5917698. Travelling Into Words | La traduzione è sempre un viaggio alla scoperta di nuovi mondi
May I introduce myself? Pensieri liberi sulla traduzione. Tradurre letteratura per l’infanzia. On feb 26, 2014 in Pensieri liberi sulla traduzione. Voglio solo tradurre. Ho già diversificato. On feb 11, 2013 in Pensieri liberi sulla traduzione. Alla ricerca del lavoro perduto. On nov 20, 2012 in Pensieri liberi sulla traduzione. Traduttrice, viaggiatrice, sognatrice. On mar 8, 2012 in Pensieri liberi sulla traduzione. Tradurre letteratura per l’infanzia. Voglio solo tradurre. Ho già diversificato.
travellingintowords.com
5917699. Travelling In, Travelling Out – Of Journeys and Conversations, within and without. 
Travelling In, Travelling Out. Of Journeys and Conversations, within and without. Life in a New City: Early impressions. Continue reading →. September 20, 2016. September 23, 2016. Continue reading →. June 29, 2016. June 30, 2016. What I talk about when I talk about Riding. Continue reading →. May 4, 2016. Days of our Lives. Continue reading →. January 12, 2016. February 19, 2016. Continue reading →. October 31, 2015. October 31, 2015. Getting Better for it. Continue reading →. September 25, 2015.
travellingintravellingout.wordpress.com
5917700. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
travellinginturkey.com
5917701. Travelling in Wonderland
I love you, pumpkin. I love you, honey bunny. Everybody be cool this is a robbery! Any of you fuckin' pricks move and i'll execute every motherfucking last one of you! Modelo Simple. Imagens de modelo por LonelySnailDesign.
travellinginwonderland.blogspot.com
5917702. TIM Travelling Irrigator Monitor System
Over View of TIM. Easy To Install & Operate. TIM tells You What's Happening. Other Products From Us. Perfect Risk Management System. For Your Travelling Irrigator. TIM is the intelligent Travelling Irrigator Monitoring system. As soon as you start your Irrigator, TIM will automatically start monitoring your Travelling Irrigator to ensure it is working correctly. With TIM to do the watching for you, there is no need. To worry about your Travelling Irrigator. TIM saves you time. TIM saves you worrying.
travellingirrigatormonitor.com
5917703. Travelling is a lifestyle! | het ontdekken van de wondere wereld…
Travelling is a lifestyle! Het ontdekken van de wondere wereld…. Naar de inhoud springen. Ooit al eens in een Yurt willen slapen en vind je Mongolië wat te ver? Dan is Hof ter Wilgen. Misschien wel iets voor jou! In de zomer met ecologische zwemvijver, in de winter met de kachel aan. Je wordt er verwend met een biologisch ontbijt. Ideaal voor een weekendje weg. Met de fiets kan je het combineren met een fietstochtje van Gent naar Leuven. Kaartje fietstocht. Weer of geen weer. De bloedspuwer of Reuzenhaan...
travellingisalifestyle.wordpress.com
5917704. Travellingis – Travel as far as you can. As soon as you can.
Travel as far as you can. As soon as you can. December 10, 2016. Off lately, after my last trip to Uttarakhand, my feet are aching to put on rugged shoes and wander with my gypsy soul for company to a lesser known destination… Continue reading Morocco or Montpellier? September 22, 2016. While I am on the road, inspiration visits me often. It accompanies me while I am travelling in that rickety … Continue reading Travel Inspiration. September 22, 2016. September 22, 2016. Continue reading Bas yunhi. By no...
travellingisblog.wordpress.com
5917705. Travellingisela
Vom 18.10.2010 bis 25.1.2011 wird die Welt bereist. Von Südamerika über Neuseeland bis nach Thailand und Bali soll die Reise gehen und ich nehm euch gerne ein Stückchen mit des Weges, wenn auch nur virtuell. Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011. Ein bisschen die Orientierung verlieren. Manchmal weiß man nicht wo man ist. Einfach nachfragen, oder sich selbst einen Zettel schreiben und neben dem Kopf am Polster platzieren um schnell Gewissheit zu bekommen. Ein bisschen die Sprache verlieren/verwechseln. Man weiß na...
travellingisela.blogspot.com
5917706. Travelling is for lovers!
Sunday, June 9, 2013. Ayran Was A Bad Choice. So we left off after our trip to Gezi and that was a blast and a half. Or mostly a total non event. I try not to make hanging around hippies the highlight of my day. After Brock and I checked out Gezi we headed back to the Faith district of Istanbul and visited the Basilica Cistern. It was awesome. Reasons it was awesome:. 1 It was not crowded. Because, phew, I could do with a few less crowds every now and again. And 2 It was cool. And dark. He also said ther...
travellingisforlovers.blogspot.com
5917707. Travelling is fun and pain
Travelling is fun and pain. Monday, 2 July 2007. India and China are developing country and recently in hot-spot in the debate that they should play effective role to mitigate greenhouse gas emission too in post-Kyoto regime of climate negotiations. Global Warming’s impacts are already visible. Monday, 25 June 2007. Lessons from “Arthemum”: the museum dedicated to calculating machines. Japanese and German trains. Along the bank of mystic Rhine River. Saturday, 16 June 2007. Friday, 15 June 2007. Every ti...
travellingisfunandpain.blogspot.com
5917708. travellingisgood.com
Doména travellingisgood.com je zaparkovaná a je na prodej. Pokud máte zájem koupit doménu travellingisgood.com. Pošlete mi nabídku tímto formulářem. Nabídka musí obsahovat konkrétní cenu! K ceně se připočte 20% (Jsem plátce DPH). Výpisy zajímavých článků na ostatních webech (Reklama na jiné weby). Osobní web. Píše Olda Šálek. Názory na cokoliv. Balkán 2015 - Albánie endurotrip (c) mozektevidi.net. Pokračovat ve čtení článku. A vy ještě nemáte kreditku? Pokračovat ve čtení článku. Dovolená v egyptě, recen...
travellingisgood.com
5917709. Ice Cream on a Rainy Day! | ..'Coz Life's short to not spend it happy! 'Tis my random musings and travel escapades..
Ice Cream on a Rainy Day! Rediscovering My Red Pen. December 14, 2014. It’s the 15th day of December when I woke up thinking of my old college dog-eared journal and that’s when I realized I badly miss penning my random and not-so random musings. I just miss writing and doodling! A hot cup and the red pen while burning the midnight candle. Life is short, let’s live life happy. Cheers! 039;Coz Life's short to not spend it happy! 039;Tis my random musings and travel escapades. The Twenty Fourteen Theme.
travellingiska.wordpress.com
5917710. Traveling Islanders - Exploring Vancouver Island And Beyond
Meet The Traveling Islanders. Partner With Traveling Islanders. Exploring Vancouver Island And Beyond. Plan Your Vancouver Island Visit. Central Vancouver Island Parksville. Pacific Rim Region Tofino. Getting To Vancouver Island. By Air Harbour Air Seaplane. By Sea BC Ferries. By Sea USA Ferries. Vancouver Island Travel Blog. Pacific Rim – Tofino. Islands Around The World. 7 Tips For Tent Camping With Kids. James & The Giant Peach Rolls Into The Chemainus Theatre. 7 Tips For Tent Camping With Kids. Two r...
travellingislanders.com
5917711. Hosted By One.com | Webhosting made simple
Domain and Cheap Web Hosting by One.com. Travellingisliving.com is hosted by One.com. Web hosting and domain by One.com. Affordable web hosting and domain plans available at One.com. Build your own website with Web Editor or choose a 1-click blog installation. Whatever you choose, One.com. Is dedicated to our customers' satisfaction with 24/7 chat support.
travellingisliving.com
5917712. Moreaboutnatt >>> ถ่ายภาพ เดินทาง ท่องเที่ยว ข่าวสาร ถ่ายรูป | บันทึกเรื่องราวของการทำงานการถ่ายภาพ บทความข่าวสารวงการถ่ายภาพ เดินทาง ท่องเที่ยว นำเสนอมุมมองที่น้อยคนเข้าถึง
Moreaboutnatt ถ ายภาพ เด นทาง ท องเท ยว ข าวสาร ถ ายร ป. บ นท กเร องราวของการทำงานการถ ายภาพ บทความข าวสารวงการถ ายภาพ เด นทาง ท องเท ยว นำเสนอม มมองท น อยคนเข าถ ง. หน งว รบ ร ษ…ผ สร างตำนานถวายพ อหลวง. ขอค ดลอกจากเว บบอร ตของค ณ FF Information Center จากร าน โฟโต ไฟล มาด งน คร บ…. พ หน ง หร อค ณว ท ตน นท โรจนพาน ช. เป นท งน กเข ยนบทอ สระ อาจารย สอนการแสดง ผ ผล ตรายการโทรท ศน และภาพยนตร เม อเขาข นถ ง ยอดเขาเอเวอเรสต (Everest). มาสอนการถ ายภาพ และก ค อยๆ บรรจงหย บร ปพระบรมฉายาล กษณ ออกจากกระเป า. 8221; ก...
travellingisme.wordpress.com
5917713. Travelling is my blanket - More about travelling and photography, less about blankets
Travelling is my blanket. Measuring NextGen gallery clicks on Google Analytics ga.js: a very partial solution. Sumatra, Indonesia: Orangutans, elephants and jungle trekking. July 8, 2015. Continue reading Sumatra, Indonesia: Orangutans, elephants and jungle trekking. Qadisha Valley, Lebanon: Hiking in the mountains. June 8, 2015. Mumbai, India: it’s not just cricket. June 8, 2015. Along the Yangtze River through the Three Gorges. August 20, 2014. I took a Yangtze River cruise in 2007 from Chongqing to Yi...
travellingismyblanket.com
5917714. travellingismyhome – Travel and photography blog
Accéder au contenu principal. Travel and photography blog. A l’occasion du 15 septembre (oui, j’ai BEAUCOUP de retard), il y a eu pas mal d’événements gratuits à Puebla, notamment deux spectacles de ballet folklorique au CCU. Comme ça tombait un dimanche, vous vous doutez que je ne pouvais pas louper ça. C’était vraiment beau à voir et entraînant. Le deuxième spectacle était un peu plus tard dans l’après-midi, et celui-là était accompagné d’un orchestre symphonique. Mexico: Dia de los muertos. Contrairem...
travellingismyhome.wordpress.com
5917715. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ travellingismypassion.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
travellingismypassion.wordpress.com
5917716. בית - Travelingisrael
עשרת הדברים הכי ישראלים. עשרה שירים המספרים את ההיסטוריה של ישראל. לוח תקופות של ארץ ישראל. אוכל רחוב הכי טוב בירושלים. כנסיית פטרוס הקדוש ביפו. תא המעצר בו הוחזק אייכמן. הסגנון הבין לאומי (באוהאוס) בתל אביב. כנסיית גבריאל (כנסיית הבשורה האורתודוכסית). בתי הארחה מיוחדים בעיר העתיקה. האם בטוח לטייל בישראל? תוכנית לשלושה ימים בירושלים. לא תגידו לעצמכם מעולם לא ראיתי קיר יפה שכזה! שמי אורן כהנוביץ, יליד 1982, כהרפתקן ( orenca.com. וכמורה דרך אני מספר את סיפורה של הארץ היפה והקשה הזו. 8211; לאנשים, חגים, שפה...
travellingisrael.net
5917717. Travelling Italy - tourism italian flag maps culture art information
Art culture events music recipes in Italy. Latest in Italian Language:. Sun, 31 May 2015. Villaggio Club Baia di Dino San Nicola Arcella Calabria. Sat, 08 Nov 2014. Eventi Capodanno 2015 Venezia concerto di Capodanno. Mon, 12 May 2014. Nasce eventopoli: nuovo sito di eventi in Italia. Fri, 04 Apr 2014. Animazione Turistica: selezioni Village People a Torino estate 2014. Tue, 06 Aug 2013. Musica: Gloria, dalle estati degli anni 80 a quella 2013. Mon, 17 Jun 2013. Hotel la Bufalara Isola di Varano Puglia.
travellingitaly.info
5917718. index.html
Hier ist zunächst Schluss.
travellingjack.de
5917719. travellingjack (Travelling Jack Sawyer) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 12 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
travellingjack.deviantart.com
5917720. Geschütztes Blog › Anmelden
Https:/ travellingjacks.wordpress.com/. Ist vom Eigentümer als privat eingestellt. Wenn du eingeladen wurdest, dir diese Seite anzusehen, logge dich bitte unten ein. Lies mehr über Datenschutzeinstellungen. Larr; Zurück zu WordPress.com.
travellingjacks.wordpress.com
5917721. first
travellingjaspersbar.com
5917722. travelling jd
March 04, 2009. Break dancers in Central Park. Sunday on 7 th. New York 30 Years Later. Some things have changed since I was last in New York City, 30 years ago. When we visited NYC this past autumn I was impressed by how clean the city is now, and also by the fact that people feel safe walking in the streets day and night. I was astonished to ride on a subway train with absolutely no graffiti. I could actually see out the windows. Amazing! Space that once housed bars and dance halls. You are a great city.
travellingjd.blogspot.com
5917723. Travelling Jeans
The autumn/winter 2014 collection of Palm Beach jeans. Nowadays, we are bound to travel. We simply can’t do without it, and for several, valuable reasons: work, tourism, visiting relatives, even for shopping. All the world seem to be connected, and thanks to the modern means of transport we can easily reach every corner of our beautiful planet without too much effort. Or, at least, it was like this until today. Now it seems that we can finally wake up from this awful nightmare and be comfortable and ...
travellingjeans.com
5917724. ''Once in a while, go someplace you've never been before''
Once in a while, go someplace you've never been before'. Zaterdag 18 juli 2015. Nog één nachtje slapen en mijn reis naar Nepal gaat beginnen. De tassen zijn gepakt en de checklist is doorgestreept. Bij deze wil ik alle sponsoren bedanken voor hun bijdrage! Na de reis zal ik een verslag online zetten over wat wij allemaal in Nepal hebben gedaan. Donderdag 14 mei 2015. Afgelopen week is Nepal weer door een zware aardbeving getroffen. Alle hulp is noodzakelijk! Tegen een donatie van 2 euro per stuk stuur ik...
travellingjenny23.blogspot.com
5917726. The Jesus Series
Traveling with Jesus - a blog site established to chronicle and share my experiences with a personal photographic project transporting and photographing a plaster statue of Jesus. Monday, April 13, 2009. Monday, March 30, 2009. And, of course, no one mentioned "messy"! Wednesday, March 11, 2009. Jesus goes to the Dogs. Who said Jesus is only for mankind? Why should you have all the fun? Kinda' nice seeing him in color, too. Sunday, February 22, 2009. Sunday, February 8, 2009. Styx and Frozen Gate. After ...
travellingjesus.blogspot.com
5917727. travellingjewel | Julie Hansen's trip to Europe!
Julie Hansen's trip to Europe! August 2, 2011. The last few days have been the hardest of my life. Since my last post, mum and I spent two more days in Florence. I would write about them now but with recent events my memories are scattered. On Wednesday morning in Florence, we heard news that my beautiful grandma, my mum’s mum, had suddenly and unexpectedly passed away. I will one day go back to Europe. For now, there are far more important things. Florence; home of art. July 25, 2011. July 23, 2011.
travellingjewel.wordpress.com