SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 45 / 20 / (6242575 - 6242629)

6242575. Trivialis Alokin
Nikola Outi ja Pekka. Kennelimme siijaitsee Siikajoen Hirvasperällä, Pohjois-Pohjanmaalla. Itäsiperianlaikoja suurriistakoiriksi, sekä Saksanmetsästysterrierejä luolapyytäjiksi. Kasvattaa terveitä, rodunomaisia ja riistaverisiä koiria. Huoltojoukkoihin kuuluvat, omistaja Outi Nikola ja käytännön asioissa "päähästääjänä" toimiva, valtaisa riistavietin omaava aviomies Pekka Nikola. Soita Outille. Täytän linnut, nisäkkäät ja kalat. Teen myös kallo- ja trofeetyöt, sekä parkitsen ja muokkaan nahat.
trivialisalokin.net
6242576. trivialisation in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivialisation in a sentence. I try testing her with issues like the trivialisation of education in society. No, Ant and Dec, Cheryl Cole and, yes, Gascoigne, exploited the trivialisation of TV and press to serve themselves enormous riches. This public health emergency is hidden from view by media trivialisation of the problem andby attributing its causes to vanity. Use caverns in a sentence. It's the trivialisat...
trivialisation.inasentence.org
6242577. trivialis | just me
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. My blog has moved. My blog has moved to https:/ joshu.cf. All further updates will be published only on the new address. Also don’t forget to edit the address in your rss-reader. Click to print (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Mein Blog zieht um. Last week I went to the.
trivialisblog.wordpress.com
6242578. Trivialise.com - Ready For Development
Contact Us for Details. Want to own trivialise.com? Brand your new business, product, service, or blog. Buy the domain and develop it yourself or get our e-Inclusive web package. Free for 6 months) and immediately have a developed website, email, hosting, and support. Contact us for a free quote. Choose Domain Only, Web Packages, or Other Services. A complete solution for getting your new online business started. We offer various Web Solutions, whether you want a Complete Web Package or the Domain Only.
trivialise.com
6242579. trivialise in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivialise in a sentence. Im surprised that you. Its worse because it. Actual terrorists and the people that gave their lives to protect us from them. Other peoples motivations because they arent your own. Not that Im rushing out to buy me some worms - but dont. Agreed, to repeatedly. The Dubai situation as penis envy is lazy. Thats a fair point and I dont. Oh I love dark humour, but there are some things we shou...
trivialise.inasentence.org
6242580. 淺灘大魚 | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. 2010 年 11 月 08 日. Altis 1.8 價位在62萬到64萬之間,油耗18KM/L,目前有20萬36期優惠。 Civic 1.8 價位在70萬,油耗15KM/L。 Lancer 1.8 價位落在64到70之間,油耗15KM/L. Tiida 1.8 價位64到70之間,油耗15KM/L,目前優惠50萬50期。 Livina 1.8 價位在68萬,油耗14KM/L,目前優惠50萬50期。 2010 年 10 月 10 日. 2010 年 10 月 03 日. 從去年的13.9 掉到今年的12.46%,接近30年平均值的12%,. 又是日本、台灣………. 2010 年 10 月 01 日. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! 2009 年 11 月 24 日. 2009 年 11 月 11 日. 2009 年 11 月 09 日. The Twenty Ten Theme.
trivialise.wordpress.com
6242581. trivialised in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivialised in a sentence. The Trayvon Martin case by demanding moral absolutism for an incident with only two witnesses, one of whom was dead. On TechCrunch, and putting the twitter-trial/tech-spin on it seemed insensitive specially since the author was female. Use butyl in a sentence. Use corruptive in a sentence. Use dollarfish in a sentence. Use grotesque in a sentence. Use hegemonic in a sentence.
trivialised.inasentence.org
6242582. trivialises in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivialises in a sentence. Its worse because it. Actual terrorists and the people that gave their lives to protect us from them. Well, thinking in a false binary, when there are far more choices, as the article does, already. Use adiaphorous in a sentence. Use amphibole in a sentence. Use eminent in a sentence. Use hammer in a sentence. Use hieroglyphics in a sentence. Use infirmary in a sentence.
trivialises.inasentence.org
6242583. trivialising in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivialising in a sentence. Fair enough - I cant really argue without. Things somewhat so Ill just leave it that :). Are you saying the victims of rape threats are. Rape by expecting twitter to intervene? Whilst it appears there was a pretty serious of protocol, the authors hysteria verges on. This has to be one of the most inane and. Posts Ive seen on the subject of the SiPort shootings. While in no way [edit].
trivialising.inasentence.org
6242584. Trivialismos
Como me dijo un amigo hace poco: "Patriciadas". Lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012. Ha sufrido significativos cambios, porque ya no es MI iPod. Es NUESTRO iPod. Al principio de todo esto, de este año y seis meses largos, ver la intromisión de un "extraño" en mi tiempo, en mi soledad y en mis pensamientos, me preocupó por la anticipación de las consecuencias que ha ido trayendo el hecho de vivir con otro. La analogía que podría usarse es la un tsunami. En resumen, todo cambiará, todos lo días, con la imperceptib...
trivialismos.blogspot.com
6242585. Trivialissimo
I'm really not sure yet. Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. I'm a graduate student. I have one dog, one cat, one baby, and the best husband in the world. We cook a lot. View my complete profile. Dita von Teese gets on my fucking nerves. There was an old woman who swallowed a fly.i gu. Adventures in the Breadbox. The Way the Cookie Crumbles. Monday, November 24, 2008. Anyway, i've been obsessively reading sewing blogs and one of my favorites is having a fabulous giveaway here. Replace "old woman"...
trivialissimo.blogspot.com
6242586. X Trivia | Welcome to X Trivia a lists that intrigue and educate, specializing in the bizarre or lesser- known trivia.
Welcome to X Trivia a lists that intrigue and educate, specializing in the bizarre or lesser- known trivia. July 9, 2012. Thank you for your time visiting my blog…. I’d like to announce that this the end of the line, I stop making post on my blog https:/ trivialist10.wordpress.com. If you want this blog… Continue reading →. July 7, 2012. X ] Revenge Movies. July 6, 2012. X ] Terrifying Civilization. July 4, 2012. June 30, 2012. X ] Myths About Ancient Egypt. June 29, 2012. This list looks at some special...
trivialist10.wordpress.com
6242587. Trivialit (ayelet) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 136 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Thank y...
trivialit.deviantart.com
6242588. Trivialitätensammler | Ein Tropfen im Meer
Ein Tropfen im Meer. Nun seid ihr an der Reihe gewürdigt zu werden. Web.de. Bietet ein Quiz über Männer an, 7 meiner Antworten waren richtig. Zum Beispiel habe ich gelernt, dass Männer mit stärkerer Körperbehaarung mehr Androgene bilden und folglich Alkohol schneller abbauen können. Interessant, wa? Ich bin mir sicher, ohne Männer wäre die Welt unschöner und ganz bestimmt unwitziger! Wie viele Freundinnen hast du, die dich schallend zum Lachen bringen -abgesehen von Situationskomik? Weltlachtag u. ä.
trivialitaetensammler.wordpress.com
6242589. Rezensionen / Buchbesprechungen
Mittwoch, 16. November 2016. Jeremy Brook: SIXTY YEARS OF AIRFIX MODELS. - - The Crowood Press, Ramsbury, Marlborough 2015, ca. 22 x 30,5 cm, 176 S. durchgängig farbig illustriert. - - ISBN: 978-1847979759. So mancher hat im Lauf seines Lebens den einen oder anderen der inzwischen längst klassisch gewordenen Plastikmodellbausätze der englischen Firma Airfix zusammengebastelt. Vielfach sind damit nostalgische Erinnerungen an die Jugendzeit verbunden. Diesen Post per E-Mail versenden. Brand Max - Jim greif...
trivialitas-rezensionen.blogspot.com
6242591. Trivialitas - Forum für Populärkultur
Trivialitas - Forum für Populärkultur. Samstag, 9. April 2016. Zu den eigenständigen Blogs:. Unter dem übergeordneten Label  TRIVIALITAS – Forum für Populärkultur. Oldreddy, R. Kitero, weitere Mitarbeiter) in verschiedenen eigenständigen Blogs zahlreiche Informationen aus dem Bereich der populären Kultur. Während die genannten älteren websites ( TRIVIALITAS. Allgemeineren Charakter besitzen, sind die meisten BLOGS speziellen Bereichen gewidmet. Es handelt sich z.Zt. im Einzelnen um die Blogs:. Übersicht ...
trivialitas.blogspot.com
6242593. Trivialitas | terlazimkan, terlewatkan
Yang Terlupakan dalam Mimpi Khalifah. Kekerasan terhadap umat Kristen Timur oleh ISIS barangkali menandakan mereka lupa akan satu hal penting: dalam sejarah kekhalifahan, peradaban Islam tidak akan pernah bisa dibangun tanpa kerja sama dengan umat Kristen. Khususnya pada masa Khulafaur Rasyidin hingga kekhalifahan Abbasiyah yang digadang-gadang sebagai “zaman keemasan Islam”. Baca lebih lanjut →. Mengidolakan Negara, Mempasrahkan Tanggungan. Ada satu hal yang barangkali paling membedakan kenaikan harga B...
trivialitas.wordpress.com
6242594. Gentagelser og fornyelser
Tirsdag den 30. april 2013. Det forældreskab - det tager selv endda min fritid. Så overskudet er ikke til andet eller mere end Instagram. Hvis du stadig har lyst at følge med i mit liv, så er mit brugernavn:. Ses måske også her igen? Tirsdag, april 30, 2013. Torsdag den 8. november 2012. Jeg sagde jo, at jeg forstår mig på shopping. Ikke at vi mangler noget. Men fornyelser må der til. I et mislykket minimalistisk hjem. På facebook er jeg medlem af en lokal side, hvor man kan købe, sælge og søge. Klik kli...
trivialiteterogkreativiteter.blogspot.com
6242595. Trivialiteter plus tankespind
Lykken er. #5. October 12, 2012. At få nøglen til sin nye lejlighed! Endelig kom dagen, hvor vi kunne hente nøgler og se vores nye lejlighed igen! Vi flytter først rigtigt på mandag, men det var skønt at kunne gå og kigge og tænke tanker om indretning. Der er nogle små forhindringer, men dem skal vi nu nok overkomme. Hovedsagen er, at at vi endelig, endelig kommer tættere på byen! Så nu må det bare gerne skynde sig at blive mandag! October 11, 2012. Nærbillede af knapperne, der er så søde. October 7, 2012.
trivialiteterplustankespind.wordpress.com
6242596. 色々な雑学
肥満予防 便秘予防 コレステロール低下 血糖濃度低下. By the happy life. 食べる量はともかく、何をどれ位食べれば痩せるのか 摂取カロリーはどの位が理想なのかといった事は、その人によって体質 運動量 筋肉量が異なるので一概には言えません。 By the happy life. By the happy life.
trivialities.blog.jp
6242597. Welcome to Trivialities - We make trivia fun! - Trivia night hosts for the Central Coast, Newcastle and Sydney
Since TRIVIALITIES began operating in January 1999 we have organised and hosted over 12,000 trivia nights in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Valley for Pubs, Clubs, Corporations and Fundraising Groups. Some of our venues have been operating for over 12 years. To enquire about Trivialities trivia nights or to make a booking please go to our Contact Page. Creates friendly competition and audience participation. Caters for all age groups.
trivialities.com.au
6242598. Trivialities
A collection of original artwork by Trivia Goh is available here for sale. Trivia Goh is a Singapore-based artist, illustrator and designer who believes that the littlest things make the biggest difference. Join the trivialities mailing list for updates on new work, events and other news!
trivialities.com.sg
6242599. trivialities in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivialities in a sentence. Never be afraid to outsource. Many of the most useful technologies started out as. Have you used OCaml or Haskell, beyond Fibonacci. I call attention to detail. Shouldnt you be bothered more about your emphasis on. Over the substance (or OCD)? People who assume such. Would be handled for them like in every other DBMS. If you are going to reduce everything down to meaningless. Many of t...
trivialities.inasentence.org
6242600. Trivialities
Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View]. Below are the 17. Most recent journal entries recorded in trivialities. Tuesday, July 15th, 2008. The Black Dog of Dublin Castle. Tuesday, October 16th, 2007. This article was originally written for The Alien Online, where it appeared early in 2003. Wednesday, March 8th, 2006. The BBC Northern Ireland Big Read poll. Coincidentally, in the BSFA Index. I'm listed directly in front of Flann, as they obviously didn't know how to cope with the fadas in my name.). In the a...
trivialities.livejournal.com
6242601. Trivialities Front
Friday, March 5, 2010. Outflows Streamers Video Gorge Front. Becomes necessary. No-one believes that Sanctuary City Rudy has always been competitive. It's a risky gambit for the adventure seeker are limited. Terry Teachout is a team rebuilding with young players but not clear about a. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Outflows Streamers Video Gorge Front. View my complete profile.
trivialitiesfront.blogspot.com
6242602. SIMPLYdeGIRLinside ?
Why do ALL good things will come to an end? Thursday, June 4, 2009'? Long tyme no update. Thanks to ppl n republic poly laptop, n now im updating . Lookin at kenny n fafa doin their BIG presentation at RP. Lookin at Shidaaah Katak. MrClive is sooo funny. HMM sec 2 camp. Got to know dis sec 2 chi guy ,. Lets giv hym a nickname. Edward . since he looks lyke a vampire. His eyes r deep black. I like his smile. His voice . aww. His laugh is the most best part. Well , edward n me r msgin . So we're kinda close.
triviality-my-reality.blogspot.com
6242603. triviality in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Triviality in a sentence. This is going to fail the test for. So essentially we are obsessed with. Sure, but in this particular case its a. So sad to see the. That constitute the majority of our searches. See also: Parkinsons Law of. Thinking about death always puts the. Of my seemingly dire day-to-day problems into proper perspective. I think this is just an example of Parkinsons Law of. I think about the. Sure,...
triviality.inasentence.org
6242604. Non-Existent Domain
Your browser does not support iframes, please click here.
triviality.net.au
6242605. BogusTrivia Stats Page for #Triviality on DALnet
Trivia Statistics for #Triviality on DALnet. Play 24/7 Trivia with xEon. Our Trivia Database Contains 96629 Standard Questions and 2008 Kaos Questions. Player Scores last updated 08/15/2015 at 04:10 AM. Time shown are in GMT 6. Today's Top 3 Players. This Week's Top 3 Players. This Month's Top 3 Players. Player Scores Generated by 2.06.4.6.
triviality.org
6242606. Triviality Check | by William Poulin
Middot; by William Poulin. Middot; 12 Aug, 2015. POP QUIZ: THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG. If you’re checking out a Trivialitycheck.com ‘Pop Quiz’ for the first time: Every Wednesday (or most, anyway) I post ten trivia questions, usually on some kind of theme. If you respond with answers or guesses, I’ll tell.. Middot; by William Poulin. Middot; 12 Aug, 2015. POP QUIZ: CONNECTIONS (answers). Congratulations to Rob W, who scored a well-connected 6/10. Nice job! Middot; by William Poulin. Middot; 5 Aug, 2015.
trivialitycheck.com
6242607. TrivialityZone Chat - News
Trivia Chat clients (New). August 14 2015 22:12:01. Trivia Chat clients (New). All TZ chat clients. Total Members: 1,420. Is the New Champion. Is the New Champion. Is the New Champion. Is the New Champion. Is the New Champion. Please remember to keep safe online! Don't give out your personal details such as your full name,. Email address, phone number or home/work address. If you decide to meet anyone you speak to online remember. They may not be who they say they are. Tell people where you are. For any ...
trivialityzone.co.uk
6242608. trivialive.com
Trivialive.com is for sale! Click here to inquire.
trivialive.com
6242609. under construction
Hier entsteht in Kürze eine neue Web-Präsenz.
trivialize-it.com
6242610. Trivialize Everything
Most people use the term 'trivial' in a negative way. The word 'trivial' also refers to something that is ordinary, or something broken down to its simplest nature. I like the idea of looking at things this way. Apparently I like to make something out of nothing. I am a girl, after all. Monday, February 09, 2009. On Saturday, A-rod finally admitted that he tested positive for steroids in 2003. In his interview with Peter Gammons, A-Rod said:. What a conceited pig. Be a bigger person. Contract. Yeah, ...
trivializeeverything.blogspot.com
6242611. trivializes.com - This website is for sale! - trivia liz es Resources and Information.
The domain trivializes.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
trivializes.com
6242612. Trivial Java
This is my blog on Java and related technologies and tools that I have worked on. I started this blog just to keep my Java knowledge updated which can also be a place for quick reference. The source of most of the articles are a mixture of my views and the place where i read it. Comments are most welcome and please rectify me wherever i have gone wrong. Monday, March 30, 2015. Javalang.SecurityException: Unsupported keysize or algorithm or java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size. There are al...
trivialjava.blogspot.com
6242613. TrivialJohn (John) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 day ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. We've split the page into zones!
trivialjohn.deviantart.com
6242614. Trivial Juridico
trivialjuridico.com
6242615. Trivial Knowledge
An ordinary or commonplace body of truths or facts accumulated in the course of a lifetime. Backup – I could have sworn I had a backup. July 29th, 2008. Is it really necessary to backup your computer? In the hard drive. Rather than spend $1000′s to recover the lost data we decided to start fresh and take better steps to back things up in the future. This would take some thought. The second is equally important, what is the best way to do this. Let’s start with. How long will my hard drive last? In a stud...
trivialknowledge.com
6242616. triviallife.biz -- This domain is hosted by NordkappNett AS
AS 1999-2012. Phone: ( 47) 7847 1100 - Duty: ( 47) 467 06000.
triviallife.biz
6242617. triviallife.info -- This domain is hosted by NordkappNett AS
triviallife.info
6242618. triviallife.mobi -- This domain is hosted by NordkappNett AS
triviallife.mobi
6242619. triviallife.net -- This domain is hosted by NordkappNett AS
triviallife.net
6242620. triviallife.org -- This domain is hosted by NordkappNett AS
triviallife.org
6242621. Kabinett für sentimentale Trivialliteratur, Kosterplatz, Solothurn, in der Nähe vom Naturmuseum
EIN MUSEUM ÜBER FRAUENLITERATUR. VON DER FRANZÖSISCHEN REVOLUTION BIS ZUR MITTE DES 20.JAHRHUNDERTS. Das Kabinett auf Schulreise vom Juni 2010. Auf den Spuren der Marlitt. SZ vom 28. Juni. Arnstädter Stadtecho: Arnstadt im Blickpunkt Schweizer Medien. Einfach eine wunderbaree Stadt Autor: H-J König. Die Interessegemeinschaft Marlitt in Arnstadt und das Kabinett für sentimentale Trivialliteratur pflegen miteinander Kontakt. Besuch im September 2009 aus Arnstadt:. Lesen Sie hier weiter.
trivialliteratur.ch
6242622. Run Away from the Monster!
Sunday, August 8, 2010. I finally took Google Buzz out of the "10 more" list and tried it out. Pretty cool, but it seems like it's slow as far as amount of users go. I don't think any of my Facebook loving friends would try it. -.-. I like how easy it is to post things from my phone to it. If you can't tell from the picture, the decoration's made out of duct tape. Saturday, August 7, 2010. Ok- documenting application for closed beta of Stencyl. Let's see how long it takes. Friday, August 6, 2010.
triviallogic.blogspot.com
6242623. Inicio
Como en tu propia casa. Bienvenidos a nuestro lugar web. Cafetería Trivial es un establecimiento con un ambiente muy tranquilo y agradable en el que cada cliente forma parte de una gran familia. La oferta es sencilla y sin complicaciones, pero de calidad y siempre a un precio asequible para cualquier bolsillo. Servicio de cafetería para disfrutar del desayuno, media mañana o tarde. Para tomar la cerveza, el vino o la consumición acompañado de una tapa abundante y sabrosa. Frente a la Muralla.
triviallugo.com
6242624. trivially.com - This website is for sale! - trivia Resources and Information.
The domain trivially.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
trivially.com
6242625. trivially in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Trivially in a sentence. Use airsick in a sentence. Use curtail in a sentence. Use deferred in a sentence. Use disinclined in a sentence. Use hyaline in a sentence. Use mucilage in a sentence. Use plasterboard in a sentence. Use served in a sentence. Use timeshare in a sentence. Use turban in a sentence. Popular Words This Week.
trivially.inasentence.org
6242626. Trivially Crucial
038 - Don't Be Boys. In this episode Mandy and Michael continue going through the Wheel of Time with books 4 and 5 in the series:. The Fires of Heaven. Michael's discovery continues while Mandy is able to do more than just listen in frustration. If you're following along, the next Wheel of Time episode (to be recorded at an unknown date) will cover novels 6-8:. A Crown of Swords. The Path of Daggers. Follow us on twitter:. April 4, 2017. April 4, 2017. 037 - How Clueless Can You Be? Follow us on twitter:.
triviallycrucial.com
6242627. Trivia
Occasional posts on various topics of interest. Friday, January 8, 2010. Of beating hearts part 2. CONTENT WARNING: This is an embarassingly long post, with a lot of long-winded analysis, caveats, pronouncements and occasional gems of insight. A nifty bulleted list is provided at the end, excerpting the main theses and arguments for the time- or attention-challenged. In "Of beating hearts". To summarize the foregoing analysis, a polycentric LOD system would act as a moral research engine driven by consid...
triviallyso.blogspot.com
6242628. Feels Like Friday Night
Feels Like Friday Night. When the heroes of our youth grow old: Pips, Chips & Videoclips. October 6, 2011. I wish I hadn’t seen that: Ripper got old. Pips, Chips and Videoclips frontman, the Croatian version of Liam Gallagher, the guy us girls had a crush on in the 1990s, now sports wrinkles and a beer belly. And he’s no longer Ripper at all. The official band site now lists him as Daddy . Bleugh. … Continue reading →. My interview with Moby: Apart from music, making pancakes is my only skill. It was one...
triviallyyours.wordpress.com
6242629. Trivial Madness | Madness never sleeps!
March 25, 2009 in Everyday. WOW its just sad. When you see this you’re gonna feel embarrased for doing so poorly at Roly’s 30th birthday party. Here’s a 14-year old kid who not only manages to hulu hoop for almost 2 1/2 minutes straight but takes on a total of 30 of our round little friends. Now I’d like to see this kid rump rope. He’s got nothing on Roly though. That’s the Grand Master of jump rope. March 19, 2009 in Everyday. Then we all walked over to the training area to take it all in. They then wen...
trivialmadness.wordpress.com