SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 46 / 38 / (6434909 - 6434963)

6434909. 行列のできる毛 
8月 2, 2015. 7月 24, 2015. 7月 18, 2015. 7月 5, 2015. 7月 2, 2015. 5月 30, 2015. 5月 30, 2015. 5月 26, 2015. 5月 19, 2015. 5月 16, 2015. 2015 行列のできる毛 Writer Theme.
tryingtoconceivetips.net
6434910. tryingtoconceivetools.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to tryingtoconceivetools.com. This domain may be for sale!
tryingtoconceivetools.com
6434911. My Weight Loss & TTC Journey with PCOS
Monday, December 1, 2014. 14 DPO- Still No Period. Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day! I know I did. It was absolutely wonderful with all the people I love. I stuffed my self nice and full with Turkey and all the Thanksgiving Day fixings'. I hope you all did the same. Like I said before I am not chalking up anything right now. It's a bit early for assumptions yet. Although I would be lying to you if I said I didn't want this to happen so bad. I can't even begin to tell you! Beauty Marked With Nicole.
tryingtoconceivewithpcos.blogspot.com
6434912. tryingtoconcieve.com - This website is for sale! - tryingtoconcieve Resources and Information.
BUY or RENT this domain. This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tryingtoconcieve.com
6434913. From Trying to Conceive to Trying to Adopt.....
From Trying to Conceive to Trying to Adopt. Thursday, November 24, 2011. Today is Thanksgiving. I am ALWAYS thankful but, wanted to take a few moments to mention them here. I am thankful for. Hope you have a great day with your family and friends today! Sunday, October 23, 2011. Trick or Treat Street 2011! Trick or Treat @ the mall! Black suited Spiderman has arrived! 3 posts in one day! I'm on a roll now! Pumpkin picking and playing @ the farm. Proud of his pumpkins. Daddy and Farmer Jeffrey! Me: Becaus...
tryingtoconcievesince2005.blogspot.com
6434915. Trying to Control the Chaos...
Trying to Control the Chaos. Thursday, June 11, 2015. Thursday, May 7, 2015. The Shot Heard Round the Ballfield. This year, Concordia Academy (the high school just across the street from my children's school) needed more players for their JV softball team. Some of the 7th and 8th grade girls were given the chance to play on the team. Bridget, my seventh grader joined the team, even though she had not had much in the way of formal team play. Yeah, that's my tough girl. I went out before her next practice ...
tryingtocontrolthechaos.blogspot.com
6434916. Trying To Cope | Trying to Cope with the Sudden, Traumatic Loss of my Husband
Trying to Cope with the Sudden, Traumatic Loss of my Husband. Thanksgiving upsets me. The holidays upset me, but Thanksgiving really gets to me. I couldn’t figure out why. John and I hadn’t been together long enough to create any holiday traditions. And sure, you could say that it is because this is a time for family, and I’ve lost so many. Yet, I know that isn’t it, entirely. What’s going on in there? In January of 2010 I lost the baby. February 2010 My mother died. March 2010 his Grandfather di...It wa...
tryingtocopeblog.wordpress.com
6434917. trying to create art every day
Trying to create art every day. This blog was created to encourage me to create more. You don't have to leave comments but follow me and send me your blogs. that way we all learn about the wonderful artists and craft makers out there in the world and cheer each other on! My other blog is for my daily life photo's. http:/ chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com. Wednesday, October 12, 2011. This blog is MOVING. WHY l hear you say.well. So l am going to be using my other blog. Some of the Art that l create.x.
tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com
6434918. Trying...
tryingtodayandtomorrow.blogspot.com
6434919. TryingToDealWithMyIssues's blog - TryingToDealWithMyIssues's blog - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Chapitre 15 en ligne les gurls 3. Friday, 01 August 2014 at 3:46 PM. Created: 22/10/2013 at 3:53 PM. Updated: 12/08/2014 at 10:45 AM. TryingToDealWithMyIs sues's blog. Life ain't always what it seems. It's like i was brought to life again. We are going to show that kid how it hurts to loose the one you love. It's in the darkest moments thats you learn to know yourself and your strength. Somehow, you will always meet your destiny. He is near, I feel it, I know it.
tryingtodealwithmyissues.skyrock.com
6434920. Tryingtodecide
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to tryingtodecide.com.
tryingtodecide.com
6434921. FOCUS!
Thursday, 26 August 2010. I give too much time. To those that don't want any of mine. The demons keep in toe. Whenever I walk the line. Just to whisper in my ear. I'll belong to them in time. The world is in my back pocket. I just don't know it yet. Concrete jungle on my back and it. Hasn't even made me sweat. I wanna connect with everyone i never met. Why try with the ones I see? They'll never know me. Better if we didn't meet I'm too jaded. Big bold lines cel shaded jet set on radios. I lover her,.
tryingtodefine.blogspot.com
6434922. TryingToDefyGravity (meep) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 100 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? We ll drown ...
tryingtodefygravity.deviantart.com
6434923. woah
Dancing queen, young and swing only 17teen. Do you ever think about the fact that they’re married now. Rachel is the surrogate for kurt and blane’s daughter. And she and jesse plan on having kids after that. And i can just imagine her in the delivery room. Completely annoyed with him and his words of encouragement. And she’s just like. IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP I WILL THROW AN EGG AT YOU I SWEAR TO GOD. Posted hace 18 horas. And absolutely slaughtering them at mario kart. Posted hace 18 horas. I hate that shit.
tryingtodefygravity.tumblr.com
6434924. Trying to Dig Out of a Hole
Trying to Dig Out of a Hole. Thursday, February 26, 2015. Oh my goodness - where the heck did February go? I can't believe that the month is coming to an end this weekend. I look back and I am not sure I accomplished much, but I feel like I was constantly busy. I didn't rebound, I just paused. I am going to challenge myself in March to workout 30 minutes a day! 30 minutes x 31 days and see what happens to the number on the scale and more importantly the shape of my body. Saturday, January 31, 2015. Check...
tryingtodigoutofthehole.blogspot.com
6434925. Trying To Do Art - Photography Blog
Trying To Do Art - Photography Blog. Every artist was first an amateur." Ralph Waldo Emerson. 24 ian. 2016. So I went around that huge pile of pictures, day by day, just a couple of minutes, each day I selected 1-2 pictures, spent some time in Lightroom, then post them on 500px. I love Leica-fotopark, but I will talk about this on a future post, and this promise I'll keep) and also on my fb page ( Tryingtodoart. HOW TO UNLOCK THE PHOTOGRAPHER IN YOU. 1 Go back in time. 5 Narrow it down. 10 oct. 2015.
tryingtodoart.blogspot.com
6434926. Sabin Prodan
tryingtodoart.com
6434927. Tryingtodoart - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Too Lazy to be alive. Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 11 hours ago. Too Lazy to be alive. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask?
tryingtodoart.deviantart.com
6434928. TryingToDoArt | Photography Blog
Continuă citirea →. Urmăresc blogul via email. Introdu adresa ta de email pentru a urmări acest blog și vei primi notificări despre noile articole pe email. Alături de 2 alți urmăritori. Mark Lipinski's Blog. Crează un website sau un blog gratuit la WordPress.com. Tema: Expound de Konstantin Kovshenin. Architecture, design, photography.and the architect registration exam 4.0. Just another WordPress.com site. Mark Lipinski's Blog. Where creative people can be themselves. . . at last!
tryingtodoart.wordpress.com
6434929. tryingtodoethgood
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
tryingtodoethgood.blogspot.com
6434930. second star to the right & straight on til morning
Second star to the right and straight on til morning. You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? Mariam. 24. Egyptian/Greek. Interests include: film, film -oh and film. That’s basically what you’ll be coming across here as well as some other personal interests, thoughts and shenanigans. When good things happen I always wanna imagine them as fated, but when bad things happen the world turns into this cold and brutally random place.".
tryingtodohandstands.tumblr.com
6434931. TRUTH IS THE SAFEST LIE . . .open your eyes and find it..
TRUTH IS THE SAFEST LIE . . .open your eyes and find it. You Can be Happier Than Mr. BEAN. Thursday, October 29, 2009. Is the first book in my series of self-. Development books for children. It is a story which inspires children to believe in themselves and to follow their dreams, come what may. Labels: children self development books. Kids self development books. Thursday, June 25, 2009. Are Home Infrared Saunas Good for the Health? Over the years, Home Infrared Saunas. Labels: Best Infrared Saunas.
tryingtodoit.blogspot.com
6434932. Trying to Do it Right
Trying to Do it Right. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I am the proud mom of three beautiful girls, ages 18, 15 and 10. I have been married to a wonderful guy, Matt, for 23 years. View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
tryingtodoitright.blogspot.com
6434933. Trying To Do Life Right
Trying To Do Life Right. Monday, May 5, 2014. Oil Pulling - Is it Effective? Last week I went to the dentist for a routine cleaning. My hygienist knows I'm getting my Masters in nutrition and she likes to chat with me about different health-related topics. Somehow we started talking about the latest buzz around coconut oil. And she asked me if I had ever heard of oil pulling. I was not able to a lot of evidence in the literature to support this practice. But here is what I found:. Aka bacteria - in plaqu...
tryingtodoliferight.com
6434934. We need more time to stand and stare | An amateur photographer's blog
Finding beauty in simple things. I spy with my little eye. Uruguay, my country. We need more time to stand and stare. An amateur photographer's blog. Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window).
tryingtodomybest.wordpress.com
6434935. Doing The Projects in Making Things Talk
Doing The Projects in Making Things Talk. Thursday, February 5, 2009. Another thing that is different is that the ADXL 320 appears to not need the ST pin connected to ground. I dicovered that the ADXL 330 wont work unless the ST is connected to ground. This is after much fussing around, and some wondering if I had overheated it during soldering, etc. It turns out it worked fine. Wednesday, April 16, 2008. I wonder how many altoids have sold just for the tin. Your basic Altoids tin. Monday, April 7, 2008.
tryingtodotheprojects.blogspot.com
6434936. Coping with gluten and other food intolerance
Coping with gluten and other food intolerance. Wednesday, March 23, 2011. Ledo's pizza - Gluten free, corn free, egg free. Then the breakthrough.much to my surprise I found out that Ledo's sells their pizza sauce in a jar at their restaurants. Yippee! I liked it so much I'm making it again tonight. Two of my "tasters" who just happened to be here for dinner said they liked it better than Ledo's. I would never go that far but it was definitely pretty darn good. Speaking of cheese.be sure to read all t...
tryingtoeat.blogspot.com
6434937. Trying to eat cleanly...
Trying to eat cleanly. I tried to eat good and thought by telling everyone daily it would help, well it didn't. So now its time too eat cleanly! Sydney - From Pillar to Post. A View of Sydney. Almost daily photo diary. UK and Paris 2011. Tuesday, 26 November 2013. Yummy, will be making this again soon! 3 Tbsp. arrowroot powder. 1/2 tsp. sea salt. 1/2 tsp. ground pepper. 1 Tbsp. oil 1/2 cup oil. 1 Tbsp. garlic. 1 tsp ginger powder. Pinch red pepper flakes (optional). 1 Tbsp. sesame oil. 1/2 cup soy sauce.
tryingtoeatcleanly.blogspot.com
6434939. Curiosity | let's not lose them
Let's not lose them. It’s another post about fish. This time, it is a post about how we typically cook our fish in my. Only a few full time fishermen are left to supply us with fresh seafood, compared to the time before an industrial/port town was opened 10 kilometer away from my. By the way, in Melanau and Malay, fish is. Isam putik, white soup. This is the simplest soup we make out of. In Melanau (Sarawakian Malay calls it. Which literally means ‘mirror fish’). Boil. With salt, MSG and. A type of catfi...
tryingtoembracemeagain.wordpress.com
6434940. Trying to Enjoy Every Moment
Thursday, May 20, 2010. Ivy at 22 months. I haven't written anything on here in months.just been busy. Being a single mom is exhausting, and I feel like I have slacked off on a lot of things lately. However, we are all doing well, and I am happy. The kids are happy! Zayden is Zayden. He is still quirky and funny and sweet and smart! I love him to pieces. I wanted to come on here to write about Ivy, because she has evolved into a little person, and a wonderful little person! She will be 2 in 2 months!
tryingtoenjoyeverymoment.blogspot.com
6434941. IMPERFECT AND PROUD!
MY BLOG. DONT TELL ME HOW TO RUN IT. Sometimes NSFW. 18, Artist, TAKEN, Puerto Rican and PROUD. It’s official, the uk is fuckboy capital of the world. 8627; [2/5] Favorite Hair Moments. Making these into sticker sheets c:. Does God not know more than you? Cant God see farther than you? Doesn’t God have a plan for you? Than why are you hesitant in trusting in Him? The bible says, “If God is for us, who is against us? Rdquo; ( Romans 8:31. So what reason do we have to doubt Him? Have a blessed day.
tryingtoenjoylife.tumblr.com
6434942. Making Room in My Head
Making Room in My Head. Thursday, May 29, 2014. After one successful post it's been about two weeks. Why the lack of material? Thursday, May 15, 2014. Ever since my husband, Robert, and I started talking about adoption, I have had so many thoughts swirling in my head. I decided to start this blog to help prevent some of these thoughts from continuing to block out more important things I want to concentrate on. I should back up a bit. We began to think it wouldn't be so bad to have another child. We w...
tryingtoenjoytheride.blogspot.com
6434943. TryingToEscape (Héloïse) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 6 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Windo...
tryingtoescape.deviantart.com
6434944. Blog de TryingToEscape - I'm like a lit cigarette. Slowly Disappearing. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 21/12/2013 à 17:00. Mise à jour : 29/05/2015 à 12:14. I'm like a lit cigarette. Slowly Disappearing. Tous les articles du blog de TryingToEscape sont secrets. Voir son blog secret. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Poster sur mon blog.
tryingtoescape.skyrock.com
6434945. Falling Into The Darkness
Falling Into The Darkness. I am not perfect. I try to do the best that I can, set goals that I can reach, and do anything to achieve them. But I've gotten a little lost along the way, and now here I am, struggling with Anorexia, Depression, and Self Harm. My blog isn't supposed to be a happy place. Or an advice giving place. It's just a place that I can write out all my thoughts, everything I feel, without being judged! This blog is access into my most private thoughts. With that being said, enjoy! So I ...
tryingtoescapethedarkness.blogspot.com
6434946. tryingtoescapethedarkness | The battle with depression and black, black thoughts…
The battle with depression and black, black thoughts…. It’s days like today. We are all in the same game. Just different levels. dealing with the same hell; just different devils. K’s currently readin. 30 seconds to mars. 7 things about me award. One lovely blog award. December 14, 2014. I was suprised that my last blog was in July. I thought was much earlier this year. Im still truding through what is called “life”. I still feel like Im on a continuous “flatline”. I dont feel much at all. I am completel...
tryingtoescapethedarkness.wordpress.com
6434947. Trying to Evolve
Friday, October 24, 2014. 8220;Action, as distinguished from fabrication, is never possible in isolation; to be isolated is to be deprived of the capacity to act.”. Tuesday, July 10, 2012. Sunday, December 4, 2011. Volution. If humanity can control nature by understanding biology, the possibilities of perfecting any species were infinite. Who would be willing to accept their own death when this nowadays proves that we have no place within the machinery of modern society? What kind of society do we want?
tryingtoevolve.com
6434948. Evolve | To develop gradually from a simple to a more complex form.
To develop gradually from a simple to a more complex form. Life in 5 Pictures 5.8.2011. May 8, 2011. Classes are over for the summer, but I’m staying busy working on my thesis and preparing for the International Marine Conservation Congress next week in Victoria, BC. After that I am heading to Switzerland with Olivier for a few weeks of summer vacation! Here are a few pictures from a recent trip to Vancouver’s Chinatown and my visit to LA last week:. A zen garden in Vancouver's Chinatown. April 18, 2011.
tryingtoevolve.wordpress.com
6434949. www.tryingtoexpress.com
tryingtoexpress.com
6434950. tryingtofail.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
tryingtofail.com
6434951. Trying to Feed My Soul | Musing Out Loud… again
Trying to Feed My Soul. Musing Out Loud… again. Friday, 24 August 2012. Trying to Feed My Soul. Who says you need a woman to tango? Doing the right thing…. Thursday, 23 August 2012. Trying to Feed My Soul. Doing the right thing doesn’t feel right a lot of the time. Doing the right thing is easier when someone lives far away of course. It makes things easier for the times you don’t feel like doing the right thing. Tuesday, 21 August 2012. Trying to Feed My Soul. This sums up part of my spiritual journey t...
tryingtofeedmysoul.wordpress.com
6434952. Depression Blog
I'm just a girl who's trying to smile through all the pain. If you need to talk, I'm here all the time! This post with 4,008 notes. This post with 379,250 notes. This post with 55,848 notes. This post with 13,541 notes. This post with 229,671 notes. This post with 115,020 notes. This post with 132,095 notes. This post with 6,705 notes. This post with 6,779 notes. This post with 5,824 notes. This post with 11,922 notes. This post with 368 notes. This post with 376,556 notes. This post with 2,291 notes.
tryingtofight.tumblr.com
6434953. trying to figure it out
Trying to figure it out. Saturday, July 26, 2008. Saturday, June 28, 2008. Too much to figure out. Questions: Is it too much or to much? Apologies if it is the later. Does anyone know anything about Texas? Wednesday, May 28, 2008. Monday, March 10, 2008. PA as the next IA? Our attention. The candidate access and information deluge. Speak in Iowa on Christmas break and am sure he will visit close to here at some point. What an interesting election year so far. Wednesday, February 13, 2008. Definately mine...
tryingtofigureitout-mary.blogspot.com
6434954. Trying to Figure it Out
Trying to Figure it Out. Signs, signs everywhere a sign. I should get a sign for the top of my car. and one for the roof of my house. You know when you're driving down the highway and you see those signs that say "Every 6-1/2 minutes someone in the U.S. is. blah, blah, blah"? I need one of those signs. Mostly is would be a warning for others. a warning of my current mood. Sprouts just because you complained. Push me over. Really! Oh - and in case you weren't sure before. My space. On a side note, just so...
tryingtofigureitout2.blogspot.com
6434955. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ tryingtofigureitoutinthismixedupcrazyworld.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
tryingtofigureitoutinthismixedupcrazyworld.wordpress.com
6434956. tryingtofigurelife | Late twenties and trying to be a grown up
Late twenties and trying to be a grown up. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Being single and why that’s okay. October 7, 2013. I’ve had a growing epiphany over the last several months. Not one of those thoughts that’s quick and unexpected, hitting you like lightning and leaving you in a daze, walking around thinking of course! How have I only just realised this! I remember when I was 15 and out for dinner with some friends (we thought we were so grown up going to the Chinese restaurant...
tryingtofigurelife.wordpress.com
6434957. Home Page
tryingtofindajob.com
6434958. yatağımdaki krallık.
Brida'yı kaybettim, bulamıyorum. Brida'yı kaybettim, bulamıyorum! Arayacağım yeri hiç bilmiyorum mesela."Şeytan" mı aldı götürdü? Belki de bu kez gerçekten birine satmıştır. Ağlarken dudaklarımı içeri doğru çekiyorum bazen, ağlamamı durduracağını düşündüğümden. Ne kadar çirkin gözüküyorumdur kim bilir. Nasıl da yazamıyorum şu an. İnsanın kendi kendiyle konuşamaması. Neye sahipsem kaybetmişim gibi. Bi' yerlerde bir şeyler çok can yakıyor. Tutamıyorum ucundan. Bırakalı çok oldu. Brida hiç yok muydu aslında?
tryingtofindbrida.blogspot.com
6434960. Trying to Find Faith Purple Rain and Talking Cows.
Trying to Find Faith Purple Rain and Talking Cows. Youth Ministry from a Youth. I’ve experienced a lot of youth groups. I’ve had my favorites and my not-so-favorites. I’ve learned new things from each one I’e attended, whether it be philosophical or something I learned from people watching. I don’t have nearly the wisdom to write about this subject, but I think I might have an interesting perspective. In doing this, I don’t think I’ve ever been able to be, well frankly, me. The girl who got pregnant.
tryingtofindfaithpurplerainand.blogspot.com
6434961. Trying to find 'it'
Trying to find 'it'. So you maybe wondering what exactly 'it' is. Well I am too! This is my journey to try to find my own personal 'it'. So check out to About. Page to learn more about the 'it' project. Most content will be under the Blog. First official test post. This is the first officaial test blog post I'm so excited its finally coming together. Posted Mar 10, 2009, 12:28 AM. Showing posts 1 - 1. So this is me (La), the head honcho. At my semi secret blog. Besides. Like really bad romantic comedies,.
tryingtofindit.com
6434962. Trying To Find Love In A Parallel Universe
Trying To Find Love In A Parallel Universe. By Trying To Find Love In A Parallel Universe. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Et aliae - you remind me of. Falls - all 4 u. Friendly Sneakrz - TrueToMe. Ulzzang Pistol - HATSUKOI (feat. Yikii). Tape Transport - Taorin. Colombobeats - This could be us. Harmful Logic - 2 Little 2 Late. Kanon kid - OTANI. Yukari Sunrise - Shiver. Crimson - Nightrider II. Video Void - Ji. Bonclay - Who Cares.
tryingtofindloveinaparalleluniverse.bandcamp.com
6434963. tryingtofindmyself (Véronique) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Because it&#146...
tryingtofindmyself.deviantart.com