SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 48 / 22 / (6669917 - 6669971)

6669917. Vagabond Soul: Endlessly searching for a place to call home or the next adventure. : )
tumblingtowardsclarity.blogspot.com
6669918. Tumbling Towards Eden « Scribblings and crossings-out.
Excellent and hilarious post here, with a very real edge to it. Originally posted on Contested Development. Friday 4th September 2014. The first one strolls in a stocky lad with a swagger and an untrusting expression. He looks me up and down as if to say ‘who the hell are you? And silently and sullenly takes a seat at the back. I swallow nervously, plant a fake smile on my face and try to look like I know what I’m doing. Okay, this doesn’t have many (or any) of the markers of an interesting turn events, ...
tumblingtowardseden.wordpress.com
6669919. Tumbling Towers - Giant Wood Blocks Game 2.5FT+ to 5FT - LIFE SIZE Stacking Party Game for any Group EVENT or Party - Play the #1 Life Size Stacking Game
No products in the cart. 2×3 Large Towers. 2×4 Jumbo Towers. 4×4 Styro Tower. 4×6 Plastic Tower. Giant 4 in a ROW. 4 in a Row. 2×3 Large Case. 2×4 Jumbo Case. Large Storage CASE for 2 3 Set (FREE SHIPPING). Fits 54 pieces of the Large 2 3 Set. Tumbling Towers that is 8.5 x 8.5 x 27 2.5ft Tall only. This custom cabinet grade storage box is ideal for storing or carrying any of the large sets. The storage box can also be flipped over to stack the set and play off the box. There is a heat branded Tumbling To...
tumblingtowers.com
6669920. Tumbling T Ranch - Alpaca Products - Home
Tumbling T Ranch - Alpaca Products. PRODUCTS ARE 100% MADE IN CANADA. UNFAMILIAR WITH ALPACA PRODUCTS? VISIT OUR: " WHY ALPACA. VISIT OUR: " PRODUCTS. FOR OUR ONLINE CATOLOGUE. WE OFFER INDIVIDUAL SALE OF OUR PRODUCTS, PACKAGES FOR RETAIL OUTLETS AND THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS FOR. COMPANIES TO PASS ONTO CUSTOMERS. Is a family owned and operated farm in the Edson area. We specialize in 100% Canadian alpaca. Create a free website. Start your own free website.
tumblingtranch.com
6669921. Tumbling Tricks & Tips
Tumbling Tricks and Tips. Wednesday, April 13, 2011. Try outs Are Here! Outs have started and with clinic week comes a whirlwind of emotions. It is totally normal to be excited, nervous, happy, scared, confident, flustered, over-whelmed, hopeful and exhausted all at the same time. A few things that seem to help cheerleader hopefuls through this stressful time:. 4- SMILE AND HAVE FUN! Good Luck and Happy Tumbling! Friday, March 11, 2011. Sometimes Not Tumbling Makes You A Better Tumbler! Proper sleep (and...
tumblingtricks.blogspot.com
6669922. tumblingtrout
tumblingtrout.com
6669923. It's gonna hurt to get to the other side
It's gonna hurt to get to the other side. Tumblingtumble.tumblr.com. I play a ball that's blue and yellow/blue and white, but in short, it's called a volleyball. There's a number 4 on my jersey and I'm currently slogging my head off (you believe this? In Dunman High. :). Reblogged 5 years ago from fatpinkdancingthing (Originally from icanread). Dream big, so that when it shatters, people will stop to stare. Reblogged 5 years ago from blogsaresocliche (Originally from kari-shma). Byebye tumblr. :D. Pizza ...
tumblingtumble.tumblr.com
6669924. This domain may be for sale. Contact Buydomains.com.
tumblingtumbleweed.com
6669925. As I Travel
My perspective on a different lifestyle. I like to travel, I have MS, I am a techie, an rv owner, and I write. I own two small dogs who keep me entertained. Saturday, May 30, 2015. Today's blog is a collection of some of the beauty I've found here on the edge of the desert. Thursday, April 2, 2015. Edge Of The Desert. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to update my blog. Monday, March 9, 2015. I bought a new tablet. I've wanted one for a long time. They've become surprisingly affordable&#46...It's ...
tumblingtumbleweed616.blogspot.com
6669926. Tumbling Tumbleweeds-Movin' On
Tuesday, November 15, 2011. Catching Up With Ourselves. September was quite a while ago and I guess it's time to let the world know what we've been doing. We arrived in Ohio at the end of September and got right into our round of appointments with doctors and dentists. Our report - We are older, healthy, not necessarily wiser.but NO cavities! The fall colors were beautiful as always. We also enjoyed time with Kitty and Bob, our wonderful condo. Sparky is a good traveling companion.rarely complains! Our n...
tumblingtumbleweeds-movinon.blogspot.com
6669927. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
tumblingtumbleweeds.com
6669928. Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Saturday, October 30, 2010. Time to transfer to the new blog! Here is the url:. Http:/ tumblingtumbleweeds-movinon.blogspot.com. Just a little "blast from the past."). For those who don't know, this is my "baby" boy. Thursday, October 14, 2010. Http:/ tumblingtumbleweeds-movinon.blogspot.com/. 1 Heading out again next week. 2 Will be starting a new blog and will post the new title/url here. 3 Larry has officially "retired" from Abbott Labs.even though he stopped working there three years ago. We were als...
tumblingtumbleweedsinmontana.blogspot.com
6669929. Tumblrweeds
Most people's lives, what are they but trails of debris - each day more debris, more debris. long, long trails of debris, with nothing to clean it all up but death. Pontiac Gran Prix - 19621207 Life. Just some dudes reading their comix. Yarness had some fun at the Up Your Alley Fair. New styles coming this Fall. Enter to win a custom Yarness babes - http:/ buff.ly/1NfBZMm. Hellip; Our honeymoon. Pride was so much fun! That’s a wrap! Ndash; 🐓. Santa ana, ca. Via https:/ www.youtube.com/watch?
tumblingtumblrweeds.tumblr.com
6669930. Tumbling Tunes
Encouraging high self-esteem through an energetic and fun, yet safe environment. Registration going on now. Summer Drop offs/open plays from June 15th - September 4th are Tuesday and Friday from 3 - 5pm, Wednesday from 3 - 6pm, and Sunday from 2 - 4pm. Parent's Night Out every Friday 6:30 - 9:30pm and the 1st Saturday of the month from 6 - 9pm. FREE TRIAL CLASS. Call 697-0140 or email tumblingtunes@gmail.com today. Class size limited to eight children. Summer Music and Gymnastics Camp.
tumblingtunes.com
6669931. Tumbling Tutor
Santa Cruz – 831-423-9073. We emphasize Safety, Strength, Coordination, and Tumbling Progressions. Tumbling Tutor is a fun and exciting gymnastics-based movement experience. We offer preschool, daycare, and private play-groups an opportunity to have one of our instructors bring the Tumbling Tutor program into your facility. Learn More. We provide the fun, you provide the kids! Credit Card Authorization Form. Been there, done that, got the shirt …. Oh wait, you didn't get the shirt?
tumblingtutor.com
6669932. Tumbling AACo - Broadcast
Quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010. Sábado, 13 de março de 2010. Watch live streaming video. Sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010. Live Streaming by Ustream.TV. Ocorreu um erro neste dispositivo.
tumblingtvaac.blogspot.com
6669933. Early Childhood Education Center & Mommy & Me Classes | Albany NY
1050 Troy Schenectady Road. Latham, New York 12110. Offering a 9 week program, sign up for 1 or all nine weeks! Featuring different weekly themes including indoor and outdoor activities. More information under the Programs link at the top of the page. Highly qualified teachers with over 30 years combined experience. Teaching children of all abilities. Curriculum based on state and national standards. High quality, stimulating environment. Low student teacher ratios. FOR ADULTS AND KIDS IN OUR PLAY AREA.
tumblingtykes.org
6669934. tumblingupwind
Skip to main content →. Because tumbling downwind hurts. Hanging by the pool after wine tasting all day. (at Hotel Healdsburg). After 3 days she finally got to the Pacific. (at Pacific Ocean). Sharing a bowl of chicken noodle with the best toddler this side of Mars…. New Chester Mox #53 wallet came today. Love it! Little Kings and my little princess (Taken with instagram. This album screams “summer is here you idiot! Rdquo; It’ll be on repeat all Friday for me. You should do the same. It’s America,...
tumblingupwind.com
6669935. This is me.
With awesome, talented, beautiful people! Nupepsquad UAAP CDC Champion! Posted 1 year ago. Ateneo Men’s Football team is a More Than Winning team. Posted 2 years ago. Mommy D, please. Posted 2 years ago. You dont have to tip-toe, you’re perfect na. Posted 2 years ago. Tried the Jawbreaker of Zark’s Burger with Monic! Notice how small the fork became. Haha! The burger was BIG! Posted 2 years ago. My friend’s 25th birthday gift to me. :). Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 3 years ago.
tumblingvince.tumblr.com
6669936. www.tumblingwall.com
This site is under construction. Why am I seeing this page? Are you the owner of this domain? How to replace this page. Try these searches related to www.tumblingwall.com:.
tumblingwall.com
6669937. Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page: It works
Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page. This is the default welcome page used to test the correct operation of the Apache2 server after installation on Ubuntu systems. It is based on the equivalent page on Debian, from which the Ubuntu Apache packaging is derived. If you can read this page, it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly. You should replace this file. Before continuing to operate your HTTP server. Package was installed on this server. Is always included from the main...
tumblingwalls.com
6669938. Home
828) 479 - 3814. Welcome to Tumbling Waters, owned and operated by Joe and Carolyn Deddo. No matter the reason for coming, we will be the reason you don't want to leave. Off the beaten path, our. Valley is home to Panther Creek. Small enough to be a secret, big enough that you will return! 8220;home away from home.”. If you are looking to get drunk and loud this is NOT the place! OPEN MARCH 1st -. 1612 Panther Creek Rd. Almond, NC 28702. 828) 479 - 3814. Answered 8 am - 10 pm.
tumblingwaters.com
6669939. Above Tumbling Waters Cabins
Above Tumbling Waters Cabins. Dahlonega Gold Museum, 25 minutes from Lake Lanier, Appalachian Trail, Shopping, Helen GA, Trout Fishing, Unicoi State Park, Historic Dahlonega, Cabbage Patch Babyland General, White Water Rafting, Outlet Malls, international Restaurants, Swimming, Miniature Golf, Amusement Park, Tubing, and Horseback Riding. All dishes and utensils. Table and 4 chairs. Satellite TV and VCR. Dish and bar soaps. Please call for information. Please call for rates. Stay 3 nights get 4th night.
tumblingwaterscabins.com
6669940. Welcome To Tumbling Waters Escapes
Welcome To Tumbling Waters Escapes. At Le Moulin de St Blaise, Chahaignes, France. A converted watermill in rural France, Tumbling Water Escapes is a fantastic venue for group getaways. We are open all year round for bed and breakfast guests, and are now pleased to offer special rates for groups booking 3 or more rooms for stays of 3 days or more. The facilities provided are:. Multi purpose games/training room with small snooker table, table football, comfortable seating and a "coffee corner". Off road p...
tumblingwatersescapes.com
6669941. Tumbling Waters Holiday Park
Contact Us / Map. TUMBLING WATERS HOLIDAY PARK. Nicest Park in the Top End Lonely Planet Travel Guide. Less than 40 minutes from Darwin lies a hidden tropical oasis as close to paradise as you are likely to find! Welcome to Tumbling Waters Holiday Park! Nestled amongst thousands of palms and beautiful tropical gardens, this unique park offers something for everyone. so kick back and discover a Top End location like no other! Two Bedroom Holiday Villas and Tropical Cabins. LICENSED RESTAURANT and CAFE.
tumblingwatersholidaypark.com.au
6669942. Lava Hot Springs Lodging
Your browser is very old and does not support frames or JavaScript, therefore, you cannot view this site. The latest browsers can be downloaded, free of charge, from Microsoft.
tumblingwatersinn.com
6669943. Wedding Reception Venue South Coast NSW | Tumbling Waters Retreat
Restaurant What’s On. Weddings & Functions. Restaurant - BOOK NOW. Gift Vouchers - BOOK NOW. The Annex - VISIT WEBSITE. Wedding Reception Venue, Restaurant and Luxury Accommodation View Video. Perched on the Edge of the Escarpment, 有山有水有桃源 scenically breath taking holiday destination, the perfect romantic couples retreat and getaway. Stay in Luxury accommodation; rekindle a romance or start a new one. Indulge, fine dining with stunning ocean views, the perfect setting for a romantic evening for two.
tumblingwatersretreat.com
6669944. Tumbling Weeds | One family's voyage across the world…
One family's voyage across the world…. Up up and Away. The Bridges of Venice. September 18, 2014. From Bolzano, Italy, we took a long sweltering ride to the outskirts of Venice. That was where we had to drop off the car. From there we took a train […]. Read Article →. September 12, 2014. When we were in Tuscany, Italy, we were living in a house in the country side. It was a beautiful house on a hill with a pool. It was surrounded […]. Read Article →. September 11, 2014. Read Article →. July 30, 2014.
tumblingweeds.ca
6669945. Home - Tumbling Weir Hotel & Restaurant, Hotel in Ottery St. Mary
Tumbling Weir Hotel and Restaurant. Hotel was very comfortable and with excellent staff - well looked after and couldn 't ask for more - Thank you. Mr Michael Stubbs - 2016-10-10. Warm welcome on arrival; excellent food and service service in restaurant. Well kept large garden. Will book again. Eddie O 'Sullivan - 2016-09-10. A Selection Of Our Rooms. Twin En-suite Room (inc. Breakfast). Single Bed En-suite Room (inc. Breakfast). A single bed in a small room with en-suite shower. Ottery St. Mary.
tumblingweirhotel.co.uk
6669946. Tumbling Weir Hotel, Ottery St. Mary, Devon
How To Find Us. Guaranteed Best Room Rates. Free Room Upgrade When Available. Welcome to The Tumbling Weir Hotel,. Ottery St Mary, near Exeter, Devon. The Tumbling Weir is a small thatched hotel, converted from a 17th Century cottage, nestling between the River Otter and its mill stream. Lynn and Paul Thurgate welcome you to their picturesque, family owned and run hotel, for a comfortable and relaxing stay in a very tranquil, rural setting, away from traffic noise and street lights. Lynn and Paul Thurgate.
tumblingweirhotel.com
6669947. Tumbling Weir Hotel & Restaurant | +441404 812 752 | Devon - - EX11 1AQ
Tumbling Weir Hotel and Restaurant. The Tumbling Weir is a thatched hotel, converted from a 17th Century cottage, nestling between the River Otter and its mill stream. Dial 441404 812 752.
tumblingweirhotel.mobi
6669948. Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Wednesday, February 27, 2013. Little Cowgirl Book Club: COWBOY. Every bit and bob of gear is shown and labelled. I think the Little Cowgirl was partial to the horse descriptions; I loved the fully equipped antique chuck wagon. A must-read. Check it out on Amazon. Or find it at your local library! 0 of you yodeled back. Thursday, February 21, 2013. Little Cowgirl Book Club: I Wonder Why Horses Wear Shoes. This book is from the great Kingfisher I Wonder Why. When did people first tame horses? Get the instr...
tumblingwest.blogspot.com
6669949. Brendon
tumblingwithstyle.tumblr.com
6669950. Tumbling With The Troops — Barracks, Babes, and the Hunks!
Alaska – Camping. Alaska – Hunting. A Hunter’s Poem. Tumbling With The Troops. Barracks, Babes, and the Hunks! July 5, 2013. In case you didn’t know already, the translation for the acronym SNAFU in military ‘speak’ is: Situation Normal – All F* * D Up! From time to time we’ll be posting some perfect examples of SNAFUs such as this one: Whether we’re military or civilian, we have all heard there are two things we have to do […]. March 30, 2012. Wife helps husband install new computer. March 23, 2012.
tumblingwiththetroops.com
6669951. tumblingwords (Alayna) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I feel so disconnected and sad. Deviant for 3 Years. 5 Month Core Membership. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jun 27, 2013.
tumblingwords.deviantart.com
6669952. ...your promises
January 26th, 2004 (10:57 pm). This journal is friends only, mainly because I'm paranoid. I locked it when I was still in high school because I was using it a lot at school and I didn't want any of the administration logging on and checking it out. I've left it friends only for various reasons. Perhaps one day it'll go back to being public, but for now it's staying the way it is. I'm nice, but terribly shy. I don't comment often and that is something I'm trying to work on. Guess the Movie Quote.
tumblingxdown.livejournal.com
6669953. Tumblr Halloween Costumes
I wanted to make a blog for Tumblr users to submit pictures of themselves in their Halloween costumes. So Submit away! People who submit get priority posting. Still have a fever, and my entire body aches, but I couldn’t NOT get dressed up. Happy Halloween ;). Posted 8 months ago. Http:/ rchlrms.tumblr.com/post/103023293708/ummmmm-why-havent-i-posted-this-yet-halloween. Posted 8 months ago. Here was our halloween costumes this year! Posted 9 months ago. I’m a cute panda. 🐼. Posted 9 months ago.
tumblinhalloween.tumblr.com
6669954. Untitled
Cumming inside her ass ;). Reblogged 1 year ago from augustchapstick-deactivated2014. I got a big booty, so they call me big booty! My ass is so perfect ;*. Reblogged 1 year ago from 1000fires. Http:/ laceratii0n.tumblr.com/. Reblogged 1 year ago from friendz0ne. Reblogged 1 year ago from pretend-time. Http:/ laceratii0n.tumblr.com/. Reblogged 1 year ago from friendz0ne. DON’T ASK FOR MORE! Reblogged 1 year ago from honda-motogirl-deactivated20140. Reblogged 1 year ago from j-awss. Next page →.
tumblinher.tumblr.com
6669955. Whiskey Rocks & Whiskey Stones | Tumblin Ice!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 THIS MONTH ONLY! Enter coupon code “shipping” at checkout. Looking For Whiskey Rocks? Tumblin Ice is hand crafted from repurposed soapstone. Help us save the planet one drink at a time! No matter the beverage, keep it cool and avoid watered down drinks. Perfect for any drink you like to enjoy cold! Soda, energy drinks, cocktails, whiskey, beer, wine, anything!
tumblinice.com
6669956. Whiskey Rocks & Whiskey Stones | Tumblin Ice!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 THIS MONTH ONLY! Enter coupon code “shipping” at checkout. Looking For Whiskey Rocks? Tumblin Ice is hand crafted from repurposed soapstone. Help us save the planet one drink at a time! No matter the beverage, keep it cool and avoid watered down drinks. Perfect for any drink you like to enjoy cold! Soda, energy drinks, cocktails, whiskey, beer, wine, anything!
tumblinice.com.customers.tigertech.net
6669957. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
tumblinisland.com
6669958. **** Happens.
My name is Jade Nicole Rivera and I use this as an escape. Damn you are beautiful. Be with someone who always wants to know how your day was. I always cry when someone else realizes i’m not okay. The number of notes on this post is strangely comforting.
tumblinjade.tumblr.com
6669959. tumblinplace
Upgrade to paid account!
tumblinplace.livejournal.com
6669960. STRATO
tumblins.com
6669961. Tumblin' Tatorbug
Friday, July 10, 2015. My friend Monkey and I are going to start training our horses and buying the food and appliances. That means we need money! Do you have ideas, we are already selling eggs and old clothes also lemonade stand. Please have ideas! Monday, May 4, 2015. I love to gaze at the sunset with my mom and dad. When I go to the beach I will star gazing at the ocean. People love people who are in their family like I love my mom and dad. Wednesday, March 25, 2015. Friday, February 27, 2015. Tuesday...
tumblintatorbug.blogspot.com
6669962. tumblinteaaa (Téa) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 14 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Annabeth wande...
tumblinteaaa.deviantart.com
6669963. OFFICIAL SITE OF TUMBLIN TERRACOTTA
Tumblin' Terracota is a fun and challenging physics-based survival game. You will take the role of Fragillus, a simple worker in a pottery shop in ancient Greece. As the volcano behind the shop erupts, the vases start falling to the marble floor. It's up to Fragillus to prevent the remaining vases from crashing down. A humble young apprentice fiercely dedicated to his master Potterius, who has aspirations of becoming a pottery artist himself. Jl Simpang Pahlawan 1 No.1, Bandung - 40123. INDONESIA.
tumblinterracotta.com
6669964. Tumblintots.com
The domain tumblintots.com may be for sale. Click here for details. This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain.
tumblintots.com
6669965. Tumblin' Tots Home
Tumblin’ Tots is the fun way to fitness that’s getting kids excited about exercise! We offer fitness programs for children 18 months through 5 years at preschools, recreation departments, libraries, fitness clubs, moms clubs and more. Contact Info: info@tumblintots.net (609) 760-6493.
tumblintots.net
6669966. Life Lessons
Living day-to-day with cancer. Wednesday, February 9, 2011. Here were so many cars in the parking garage trying to find an empty space that wasn't Reserved that I drove in circles and up and down the garage for an hour and a half before an employee helped me find a space. I later calculated that I had traveled ten miles during that interminable drive. It takes less than an hour to get to UCMC from our house; it took longer than that to find parking once we got there. Links to this post. Links to this post.
tumblintumbleweeds.blogspot.com
6669967. tumblintumbleweeds.com
tumblintumbleweeds.com
6669968. Tumblin wall records
tumblinwall.com
6669969. Stay True To You Entertainment
Stay True To You Entertainment. A man of many hats in this. If you’re following meplease like this post. Its actually for a reason, i’ll unfollow you if you don’t like this post. Tumblr oh how ive missed you. All We Do- Young Jeezy #TM103. Original drakes Look What You Done by Playa. Bobby Brown Live In Japan (1989) 3of5. Special thank you to everyone who voted for Stay True To You Entertainment’s own: Young Boy Tizzy for the DMV Hottest Rappers 2011 poll. Stay True To You. Stay true to yourself,. V=buYp...
tumblinwithtizzy.tumblr.com
6669970. Search any category , find and follow the girl you love. Sign up Tumblir **** today
Switch to Live Guys. Switch to Live Trans. Use the form below to login. If you don't have a user name or password please click here. Access Private Nude Shows. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'm offline. Sorry, I'...
tumblir.net
6669971. Yet Another Blog
August 14, 2015. M 40 - 6km WNW of Medford, Oklahoma. A 40-magnitude quake struck 2.15km deep 6km WNW of Medford, Oklahoma at 02:25:41 PM August 14th 2015 America/Los Angeles, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZuIVpn1r-kZxs. August 14, 2015. Read more on blog.rust-lang.org. Or discuss it on HN. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/ZuIVpn1r-Q4qS. August 14, 2015. This Day In History: August 14th. 5 Years Ago Today. Ndash; The first-ever Youth Olympic Games. Are held in Singapore. URL: http:/ t...
tumblishing.com