SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 49 / 13 / (6787773 - 6787827)

6787773. Turnerfineart | Terry Turner Fine Art
Darr; Skip to Main Content. Drawings and Paintings by Terry Turner. Beautiful Art Work Here. Site created and maintained by TBQ Services.
turnerfineart.com.au
6787774. Home - Turner Fine Arts
By Stephen Turner / Kevin Lee Bennett. Turner Fine Arts Launches Tufcat Character Unique Retro Exhibition on August 1st 2015. This unique and retro exhibtion will be held this summer at its exclusive gallery in the heart of the prestigious Jewellery quarter in Birmingham. WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT. By Stephen Turner / Kevin Lee Bennett. WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT. By Stephen Turner / Kevin Lee Bennett. Turner Fine Arts Launches Tufcat Character. WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT. Turner Fine Arts Launches Tufcat Character.
turnerfinearts.com
6787775. Turner Fire District
Turner Fire District will become an organization continually pursuing excellence, ensuring public health and safety through choices based on our stated values and principles. With cooperation, teamwork and the Publics trust, the Turner Fire District will dutifully serve our community by protecting the citizens, the property, and the environment through fire suppression, fire prevention and emergency medical service. It's our honor to serve our community 24/7.". Chief Jon D. Remy, Jr.
turnerfire.com
6787776. Home
I will do special orders and transfers on rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Check my Guns in Stock page, stock is always changing. Contact Ed at 636-462-0490 or 314-517-4465 or click on contact us on the left side. Click on the emblem to join the NRA. Troy Lion's Club Gun Drawing. My Business is no longer accepting credit or debit cards due to the excessive fees.
turnerfirearms.com
6787777. Law Offices of Kenneth W. Turner - Subrogation and Civil Litigation
Specializing in Cases Involving Subrogation,. Civil Litigation, Disaster, Fire, Property Damage,. Product Liability, and Consumer Rights. 331 J Street, Suite 200. Sacramento, California 95814. 2057 Forest Avenue, Suite 3. Chico, California 95928. University of California, Santa Barbara. High Honors Graduate, Bachelor of Arts Degree, History. University of California, Davis. School of Law, Juris Doctorate Degree. Professional Memberships and Affiliations. Member - American Bar Association. Over the course...
turnerfirelaw.com
6787778. Turner-&-Assciates-CPA-and-Legal-Services-hickory-flat-roswell-canton-and-woodstock-georgia
Woodstock, Canton, and Roswell, Georgia. Jim Turner and Staff. Business, tax, trust and estate advisors. Buddy Turner and Staff. Small business tax advisors. Serving North Georgia over 30 years. Click here for more i nformation. Click here information on our Legal Team. For CPA Team information, click here.
turnerfirmga.com
6787779. Turner Insurance & Bonding
Serving You Since 1934. A Dollar’s Worth. Of Service for Every. Ndash; John W. Overton, Founder. At Turner, it’s More. Than Insurance. It’s. A Bond of Trust. Ndash; Paul B. Scott, Jr., President. Great Service is the. Ndash; David J. Durden, CEO. Welcome to Turner Insurance and Bonding. To Turner, it’s more than just insurance . it’s a bond of trust. Learn More. Providing the best possible program of products to our valued clients. Learn More. Quality service in the. Industry. Learn More.
turnerfirst.com
6787780. Mrs. Turner - Home
Parkview Junior High School. Hi everyone, my name is Mrs. Turner. Most of you may remember me from Lasalle Elementary School, where I taught first grade for 7 years. I'm excited to say that I have joined the Parkview team to help students with their reading. I'm looking forward to working with former students and getting EVERYONE. Create a free website.
turnerfirstgrade.weebly.com
6787781. Turner Fit | Live life the way God intended, healthy!
Live life the way God intended, healthy! Bar-B-Q on the grill. October 5, 2013. Well tomorrow I will be making Bar-B-Q. October 2, 2013. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Go to WP-Admin Appearance Widgets to place your favorite Widgets here. Place your Footer Content here.
turnerfit.com
6787782. Turner + Fitch | Photographers Greater Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, California | 805-798-1379
Ventura, CA, 93001.
turnerfitch.com
6787783. Welcome turnerfitchweddings.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
turnerfitchweddings.com
6787784. Shawn Turner Fitness | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Start Succeed. Skyrocket. September 13, 2010. Hi, I’m Shawn Turner, and I can train you to get the results you want. Using balance stabilization, custom diet plans, and workouts specific for your goals and body, I’ll help you reach your peak. Schedule a free consult with me and find out why my clients all say I’m better than any other trainer they’ve worked with. Start Succeed. Skyrocket. The Twenty Ten Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
turnerfitness.wordpress.com
6787785. Turner Fitness, LLC - Personal Training
Get Fit for Life. Do you want to:. Maybe you're trying to:. Bounce back from surgery or pregnancy. Stay in shape while traveling. I MAKE IT HAPPEN. I develop specific programs for specific needs. Whether you're training for a sport or getting in shape to get more out of life, I design successful workouts just for you. I work with people of all ages and all levels of fitness. My goal is to help you realize your dreams. To accomplish this, I will excite you about fitness. REALIZE YOUR DREAM TODAY.
turnerfitnesspro.com
6787786. The Turner Five
Friday, November 16, 2012. You've reached the end of this blog. This time it took us slightly less than 2 years to max out this blog. If you're keeping count, Turner Five came in at 354 posts. Henry and June Turner. Maxed out at 546 posts. Ended at 700 posts. That's exactly 1600 posts, guys. (There's some serious back patting going on over here.). So we're going to bid a fond farewell to The Turner Five. Join us at our new blog:. As usual, there's a story behind it. Thursday, November 15, 2012. We stoppe...
turnerfive.blogspot.com
6787787. TurnerFix - Home
Your Fixing and Construction. Look under the separate headings for what we do! Whatever fixing solution you need, contact. TurnerFix is a trading name of Midas Lifestyle Ltd.
turnerfix.com
6787788. Turner Fleischer - Home
TORONTO . HALIFAX . MONTREAL . VANCOUVER . CALGARY . 416425.2222 info@turnerfleischer.com.
turnerfleischer.com
6787789. KELLER TEXAS FLOOR INSTALLERS
KELLER TEXAS FLOOR INSTALLERS. TURNER FLOORING Flooring the World Over. GREAT FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A BEAUTIFUL MODEL IN A MUSIC VIDEO. TO MY EX "YOU'LL GET YOURS WHEN IT'S TIME TO COME BACK AROUND". HOT WOMEN IN VIDEO. MOST OF THEM ARE MY OLD FRIENDS. ANY FLOORING, ANY TIME. LET TURNER FLOORING DO THE WORK. Let's Make it happen Today. CALL TODAY TOLL FREE : 866-780 - 4868. 817) 966 - 1979. YOUR FLOOR INSTALLED WITH QUALITY. HTTP:/ www.TURNERFLOORING.COM/. September 21, 2007. Links to this post. And her ...
turnerflooring.blogspot.com
6787790. Turner Floors
By Appointment: 320 10th Street. Nearly Two Decades Of Experience. Woodwork, sanding, staining, carving, finishing, and more. My services might be varied, but they all come with the same promise of quality, dedication, and durability. Licensed and insured, I’m an experienced contractor which will soon include NWFA Certified inspection services. My reputation guarantees all my services, along with free estimates in the Brandon area. Mdash; The Beaumonts. Mdash; Sharon and Ron Young. I also want you to kno...
turnerfloors.ca
6787791. turnerfloortek - Home
Welcome to Turner Floor Tek. We are a San Antonio, Texas based business. Please visit our links to learn more about us. We look forward to working with you in the near future. Turner Floor Tek is owned by Angela Morales-Turner and operated by Jason Turner. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction. We treat each project as if it were our very own home. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
turnerfloortek.com
6787792. Venice Photographers - Portrait photography studio – Venice Florida
Bellies & Babies. Turner Photography, located in Venice Florida, provides portrait photography for studio and location sessions. Established in 1985, Turner Photography is well known throughout the Venice community exemplifying the highest standard of professional photography incorporating current popular trends. Location portrait sessions may include your place of business, scenic beach and park areas, along with various points of interest throughout Sarasota County which includes Venice, Nokomi...
turnerflorida.com
6787793. Jacksonville Florist
Welcome, Log in. Jacksonville Florist - 13164 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville , FL 32225. Welcome To Jacksonville Florist! Serving Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding areas! Our experienced staff can assist you in making just the right choice to express your thoughts through flowers or any of the other products we offer. Whether the occasion is happy or sad, we know it’s important to you that the appropriate gift be sent. We can help. The sunny hues of daytime mingle with the dusky tones of night.
turnerflorist.com
6787794. Ottawa Florist | Flower Delivery by Turner Flowers & Country Store
Turner Flowers and Country Store. 231 S Main Street. Ottawa, KS 66067. Ottawa Florist - Turner Flowers and Country Store. Flower Delivery in Ottawa, KS. Deluxe Classic Valentines Array. Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 5:00pm. 231 S Main Street Ottawa, KS, 66067. If our site won't allow you to select same day or Saturday delivery, please call 785-242-6120. Always on time, call before delivery to be sure the recipient is home. They're hometown folks and give hometown service. After the flowers were arranged, I was sent...
turnerflowers.bloomnation.com
6787795. Turner Flowers & Country Store - Ottawa, Kansas - 1-800-399-32111-800-399-3211 - Turner Flowers & Country Store - Ottawa, Kansas
Ottawa's Longest Standing "Family in Bloom" - Serving your plant and flower needs since 1936! Fresh Flowers and Plants. Bedding Plants and Veggies. Weddings of Every Size. How to Book a Wedding. Prom Corsages and Boutonnieres. How to Order Prom Flowers. Collegiate - K-State and KU. Home Decor, Gifts and Collectibles. Balloons and Plush Animals. Gift Baskets and Special Packaging. Commercial Decor - Seasonal. How to Place an Order. Turner Flowers on Social Media.
turnerflowers.com
6787796. Turner Flying Group 'TFG'
turnerflying.co.uk
6787797. Turner Fly Rods
Custom Split Cane Bamboo Fly Rods / All Handcrafted With Vintage Style and Modern Performance / Great Fishing Fly Rods! We provide custom handcrafted bamboo fly rods made with Tonkin Cane hand selected from the far reaches of the Orient's Sui River Valley. Each rod is handmade by Gary and Caleb Turner, a father and son duo, whose passion for fly fishing and unique approach to the craft help create rods with vintage appeal and modern performance. Check out the RODS. Buy a rod, join the club!
turnerflyrods.com
6787798. Intelligent asset management | Turner FM
Housing and energy services. Planned and Reactive Maintenance. ECO Measures and Funding. Ministry of Defence - Compliant Estate. News UK Golden Service Award. Environmental improvement works for Glasgow Housing Association. Glasgow Housing Association - Corkerhill. Ministry of Defence - RPCS. Ministry of Defence - Infrastructure Support. E permits and Authorising Engineering services. Ministry of Defence Authorising Engineering Services. Welcome to Turner FM. Our capabilities include Housing and Energy S...
turnerfm.co.uk
6787799. Intelligent asset management | Turner FM
Housing and energy services. Planned and Reactive Maintenance. ECO Measures and Funding. Ministry of Defence - Compliant Estate. News UK Golden Service Award. Environmental improvement works for Glasgow Housing Association. Glasgow Housing Association - Corkerhill. Ministry of Defence - RPCS. Ministry of Defence - Infrastructure Support. E permits and Authorising Engineering services. Ministry of Defence Authorising Engineering Services. Welcome to Turner FM. Our capabilities include Housing and Energy S...
turnerfm.com
6787800. Welcome to Turner Golden Bears Football
Follow Turner Golden Bears on Twitter for the latest news and. Turner Youth Football Fundraiser. Turner Golden Bears Drawstring Tote Bag. What a great start to the 2014 season! About our THS Golden Bear football team! Coaches of the Week. Friday, October 24th, 7pm. Varsity game against St. James Academy will be played at. St Thomas Aquinas Field. 11411 Pflumm Rd,. Overland Park, KS 66215. There are thousands of additional discounts and savings at TurnerFootballRewards.com. And enter the sale code XSGJP.
turnerfootball.com
6787801. http://www.turnerforcommissioner.com
turnerforcommissioner.com
6787802. Ingrid Turner For Congress - Maryland's 4th District
Maryland Needs a Fighter. With your support, I have worked hard over the past eight years to make a difference. I will fight for higher paying jobs, more economic development, enhanced quality healthcare, improved education and safer communities for our families. Come join me in the movement to make a difference for Maryland’s 4th Congressional District. Vote Ingrid Turner for U.S. Congress. Maryland Needs a Fighter. Ingrid Turner for Congress. PAID FOR BY INGRID TURNER FOR CONGRESS.
turnerforcongress.org
6787803. Bed and Breakfast Clapham, North Yorkshire - Turnerford Fold
North Yorkshire's best kept secret! Set deep in a secluded location within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – on the fringe of the Trough of Bowland and the North Yorkshire Dales…. For a luxurious Bed and Breakfast, in a beautiful location near Clapham in the Yorkshire Dales, give us a call. Fantastic hosts, beautiful comfy room, great location, outstanding food. The most beautiful place you could ever wish for. Great location, Great food, Great hosts. Fantastic, excellent for coeliacs.
turnerfordfold.com
6787804. Turner's Journey
A site for family and friends to follow Turner's treatment and progress with A.L.L. relapse. Sunday, June 21, 2015. We are still waiting for the official wedding pictures (eagerly) and the video. One of the things I just didn't think about was how many little things we missed due to being a part of the wedding. So, we are anxious to see both pictures and video. But, all we did experience was pretty awesome. Truly one of the best weekends of my life. Seeing Turner for the first time all made up and in her...
turnerfordham.com
6787805. Welcome to turnerforebmud.com
Welcome to turnerforebmud.com. This domain is parked free of charge with NameSilo.com. NameSilo offers the cheapest domains on the Internet as well as:. FREE Parking (you keep 100% of the revenue! Industry Leading Domain Security. Powerful Domain Management Tools. Fast, Simple and Easy Processes. Turnerforebmud.com Privacy Policy.
turnerforebmud.com
6787806. Turners Syndrom - Svenska Turnerföreningen
VAD ÄR TURNERS SYNDROM? Turnerföreningar i andra länder. Föreningen för dig med Turners Syndrom. Svenska Turnerföreningen finns till för flickor och kvinnor med Turners syndrom samt deras familjer och övriga stödmedlemmar. Föreningen bildades 1989 på initiativ av en mamma till en flicka med Turners Syndrom och vi har idag ca 200 medlemmar från hela Sverige. Info om 2015 års läger gå in under flik "LÄGER" eller anmäl dig till info@turnerforeningen.se. Anmälan till lägret kan du göra på.
turnerforeningen.se
6787807. Turner Forest - Main Street Homes homes for sale, listings, and real estate properties in the RICHMOND, Virginia area.
Turner Forest - Main Street Homes. 15871 City View Drive. MIDLOTHIAN, VA 23113. View my Additional Website. Search more homes for sale at: Homes and Land of Richmond. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All measurements are approximate.
turnerforest.homesandland.com
6787808. TurnerForestIndustries.com - Coming Soon!
turnerforestindustries.com
6787809. Hardwood and Softwood Logs and Lumber, Turner Forest Products
Greenville, ME 04441 USA. Turner Forest Products is a division of Kirby Turner Wood Brokers, Inc, established in 1991. Our corporate office is nestled between Big Moose Mountain and Moosehead Lake, Greenville, Maine. We have production of two white pine sawmills located in Maine and also production of a hardwood mill located in Quebec, Canada. We specialize in 4/4 thru 8/4 pine lumber, 6x8 pine timbers and red oak, white oak, hard and soft maple, birch and ash lumber.
turnerforestproducts.com
6787810. Turner Forestry is a forestry consulting firm working in Indiana. Foresters manage Indiana forestland for private landowners. Our services include tree planting, timber sales, timber stand improvement, management plans, controlled burning, and prescribed b
160;                    .
turnerforestry.com
6787811. Applications
UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PAGEANT. Applications for Baby and Teeny Miss Divisions. Applications for Tiny,Lttle and Jr. Miss Divisions. Applications for Teen and Miss Divisions. Turner County Forestry Scholarship Pageant. WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.YOU ARE A WINNER. ATTENTION:THE CROWN WILL ACTUALLY HAVE EMERALD GREEN STONES. TURNER COUNTY IS AN OFFICIAL PRELIMINARY PAGEANT. TURNER COUNTY QUEENS(TINY-MISS) WILL COMPETE IN THE 66th ANNUAL MISS GEORGIA STATE FORESTRY IN JUNE OF 2005. WE WILL ALSO HAVE.
turnerforestry.tripod.com
6787812. turnerforfreedom | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Perpetual War is A Certainty. February 17, 2015. As the Congress returns from their first of 20 or 30 annual vacations they will likely sign the death warrant of our young kids the president has laid before them. Like Obamacare, to our political class, the destruction of this country is just collateral damage in the global war against failing humanity. The Legacy will name it Obamaspeak. February 15, 2015. You will no longer hear Obama and President in the same paragraph ...
turnerforfreedom.com
6787813. Home / Turner Forge
Hand forged steel chopsticks. Steak flipper bottle opener. Metal working center punch. Rustic fork and spoon. Copper Rivet Belt Buckle. Spoon and fork set. Brass Riveted Belt Buckle. Custom order for brad. Online Store by Big Cartel.
turnerforge.com
6787814. 豊かな髪は女性の魅力を引き出す!|育毛剤で元気な髪を育てよう
turnerforgovernor.com
6787815. Turner for House
Who is Scot Turner? Scot Turner is a husband, father, man of faith, community servant, a conservative activist, friend, neighbor, and is fighting for ethics reform in Georgia. Welcome to the home of the Turner for House campaign. With a humble spirit and a servant’s heart, I serve my friends, family, and neighbors in the State House of Representatives for the 21st District of Georgia. Latest news from the blog. A Few Tips for Parents of Special Needs Children. 12 Oct, 2013. 17 Jan, 2013. 31 Dec, 2012.
turnerforhouse.com
6787816. Nancy Turner's Blog | "Music is the language of the spirit"
Skip to main content. Nancy Turner's Blog. Music is the language of the spirit. Celine Dion. Things to know. June 28, 2015. She is so fantastic that she can have her own sentence. Celine Dion. Get cheap Celine Dion concert tickets here. Celine Dion started off with a few French albums in the early 1980’s. Celine Dion is the best selling Canadian artist. Prince – The Return Of A Musical Legend. May 10, 2015. For many years, Prince tickets were among the most sought-after concert. Tickets in the music worl...
turnerforillinois.com
6787817. Brian Turner for NC House | Vote for Brian Turner!
Women for Turner Phonebank. Education Phonebank for Brian Turner. Letter: Supports Turner for House Seat. Letter to the Editor. Turner Files for Office. Sign up to learn more about Brian and how you can help build a stronger Buncombe County. I am still concerned that Raleigh is not investing in the areas that will provide positive returns for this community and the effects of this neglect will be felt for years to come. To build a stronger community we need elected officials who understand the winner-tak...
turnerfornchouse.com
6787818. ニキビ跡消す治す調査隊
足痩せエステ選ぶなら xn- cafe-f93clj3i6c7bzhxls559ae31f.com. 彼によって第一印象のための美しい皮膚でのみ人の もの(手際のいい生活を送る) 捕らえること視界以来何とかして、それは素晴らしい、しかしあちこちで顔のニキビ跡が目に見えて、皮膚が不規則ならば、それは作るマイナス要因になるでしょう、1つの、それが不規則な生活を送った場合と言っている間、パートナーの中の疑いの影響を感じるために、そして、場合 場合、持っている悪い食物バランス食事. また、それは参加します、そして外観、黒–黒–三日月を置く、そしてこれら、栄養物としての皮脂–赤い–それはボタンです。 ニキビの始めのニキビ跡の色素沈着、私はそれらを素晴らしく消したい、彼、それはこのゴールのための皮膚の回転を促進し、かつ回転を促進するのに重要である–自然–ボタン–マークはさらに薄いスライスにおいて目に見えることをやめます。
turnerforny.com
6787819. | Vote: Republican Primary 2012
Vote: Republican Primary 2012. The Race Is ON…! January 21, 2011. Mike Turner announced his candidacy for Sheriff in Dorchester County by setting up a new Face Book page. Please go to his page and send a friend request so he can start building a support base. Many of his friends have downloaded his campaign logo to use as their profile picture to show their support. Send out as many friend suggestions as you feel appropriate. Mike’s FaceBook page. The Race Is ON…! The Twenty Ten Theme.
turnerforsheriff.wordpress.com
6787820. Website Disabled
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled.
turnerforsupervisor.com
6787821. Adventure, Travel, Lifestyle, Underwater & Nature Photography by Turner Forte Photography
Turner Forte Photography - Adventure, Travel, Lifestyle, Underwater, and Nature Photography. Costa Rica Stock Photos. Saint Lucia Stock Photos. Solomon Islands Stock Photos.
turnerforte.com
6787822. HOME » Turner Forte Photography
Turner Forte Photography » Turner Forte Photography- Chico, CA natural light portraiture. THANKS FOR GETTING IN TOUCH! We would love to hear from you. If interested in a session, let us know about what you are looking for, dates that work for you, and any questions that you might have. We will get back to you as soon as possible! TYPE OF SESSION YOU'RE INTERESTED IN? APPROXIMATE DATE OF SESSION? ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST! What day comes after Saturday? Required - to prevent spam). By NetRivet, Inc.
turnerfortephotography.com
6787823. Real Estate, Homes For Sale, Southlake, Colleyville, Westlake, Trophy Club, Texas, Turner Fortune Real Estate, Lori Turner
TURNER FORTUNE REAL ESTATE. REAL TIME PROPERTY SEARCH. Multi List (MLS) Search. REAL ESTATE TIPS AND NEWSLETTER. Travis Central App Dist. Lori Turner Manager/Agent (817) 366-5885. Leoni Michael Agent (817) 789-7272. Jeanie keaffaber Referral Agent (817) 266-5806. Kacie Gilbert Referral Agent (817) 914-3212. Renee Incaviglia Referral Agent (817) 565-7023. Megan Turner Referral Agent (214) 263-7551. Select a Link -. TURNER FORTUNE REAL ESTATE. What's My Home Worth? Real Estate Mortgage Programs. JOSEPH TUR...
turnerfortune.com
6787824. Turner for Watertown | Home Page
Tweets by @Jordan veg. Elect Jordan Turner as. Lets turn Watertown into an example for other Wisconsin cities. Will you join me? Watertown has been run by the same couple of people for the last 14 years. Envision our city keeping its small town values while opening its doors to opportunities for success that one would normally only find in large cities. So why should you vote for me? Let me give that question a shot:. Because legislators have to be able to understand and work with a wide, wide range of i...
turnerforwatertown.com
6787825. turnerfoster.com is coming soon
Is a totally awesome idea still being worked on.
turnerfoster.com
6787826. The Turner Foundation Home - The Turner Foundation
With additional support, the Foundation can continue to have a meaningful and significant impact on children’s lives, by providing them with the necessities of life: clean water, food, and education. Turner Foundation Page on ‘Raiseathon’. For more information and to find out how to donate, please do not hesitate in contacting us. 1 604 681 6386. 501-1155 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC,. Canada, V6E 1B5. ENQUIRY LINE: 1 604 681 6386. ENQUIRY EMAIL: info@turnerfoundation.ca.
turnerfoundation.ca
6787827. turnerfoundation.com - This website is for sale! - turnerfoundation Resources and Information.
BUY or RENT this domain. This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
turnerfoundation.com