SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 49 / 31 / (6836776 - 6836830)

6836776. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using CFLDAP to Query or Modify Active Directory. Using CFLDAP to Query Active Directory. The CFLDAP command gives you the ability to query Active Directory to pull out (or insert) information into AD. Once place it has been useful in our organization is for creating an online directory and keeping it up to date. This can also be used to check an account against active directory for authorization. Here’s how it works:. To query active directory based on a person’s username, use the following:. This is th...
tutorial336.easycfm.com
6836777. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Slick Little Tell-A-Friend Feature. Cfif isDefined( 'form.tella'. 4; url=http:/ www.yoursite.com. A friend wants you to check out YOUR SITE HERE. Someone you know has visited YourSite.com and requested we send you an email regarding. Check it out today! Http:/ www.yoursite.com. Thanks for your time! Your friend has been emailed. Thanks for spreading the word about YourSite.com! You'll be directed back to YourSite momentarily. Or, you can click below now. br br. Http:/ www.yoursite.com. January 13, 2005.
tutorial339.easycfm.com
6836778. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Reading your IIS Log Files with ColdFusion! Have you ever wanted to parse through your IIS web logs to create a WebTrends like application in ColdFusion? This tutorial will show you how you can parse through the IIS log files and have variables ready to insert into databases, print or to achieve whatever you want with them. Let's begin:. The first thing we need to do is to define some default values, these will be used later on in the application. The values we will specify will be:. C: logs log.txt.
tutorial34.easycfm.com
6836779. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Searching FULL-Text using MS SQL Server 2000. If you are like me I have tried using Verity. If you are like me I have tried using Verity, but I feel it is lacking on the database searching, you need another way. After fiddling around for a while I found the amazing Full-Text search capabilities built right into MS SQL Server 2000. If you are running SQL Server for your sites DB then this is a great function (or set of functions) to allow an even better full text search to your website. Or the db owner.
tutorial340.easycfm.com
6836780. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Record Counts of Database Results. Record Count of Database Results. This tutorial is designed to show you how to get a record count of the results returned by your database query. It’s very easy and has tons of useful applications. First, lets pretend you have a database with demographic information for men and women living in San Deigo. Your fields are Sex, Age, Hair, EyeColor. You need to find out exactly how many females in San Deigo have blonde hair. Now, query your database for that info. That's a ...
tutorial341.easycfm.com
6836781. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Mach-ii for newbies - part1 Getting started. Mach-ii for newbies - part1. Written by Trond Ulseth. But, and there’s a big but, I have come to realize that there are far better ways of organizing code than I can ever hope of mixing together by my self. And after a lot of sniffing around (Google and Fullasagoog) and chatting for advice on IRC, I decided that I would dip my toes into the waters of the mach-ii framework ( http:/ www.mach-ii.com. And download the latest version of the Framework Code (version ...
tutorial345.easycfm.com
6836782. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Since the release of ColdFusion MX, the preferred method of installation involves the use of a J2EE server. At my company, we use the bundled JRun 4 J2EE application server. One of the nicer features of this product is the ability to generate a custom log file that contains server metrics. In this tutorial, I'll demonstrate how you can enable these custom JRun performanace metrics that are easily imported into an excel spreadsheet. All JRun Servers will write log files to the. You'll want to modify this ...
tutorial351.easycfm.com
6836783. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
ColdFusion MX Performance Profiling. Do you use the. Method to measure your CFML application's performance? There is a better way. Since the release of Coldfusion MX, the entire ColdFusion server has been built using Java. In this tutorial, we'll examine how a Java Servlet Filter can be used to measure the performance of your CFML application pages. This tutorial uses a product from ColdBeans Software. The author has not been paid, nor has been endorsed by ColdBeans Software for this tutorial. Specifical...
tutorial352.easycfm.com
6836784. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
I help with creating web applications for a medical school. They were interested in creating forms in which the user could select information then be able to come back to that information with their information already in place. The only problem was that they needed a menu to select which hospitals the residents were in. The other problem was that they also wanted a drop down menu. This tutorial is broken down into:. I decided to utilize Coldfusion’s list functionality. So instead of doing mult...Mdash;W...
tutorial353.easycfm.com
6836785. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
I am making this tutorial very brief so you do not have to hear me. Very long. Quick and to the point. This CFLOGIN tutorial will help. You keep you pages of login and logout and session management all. Set to 1 page included in the Application.cfm file. The following. Code is all to be placed in your Application.cfm file. Read each. Comment I have included and it will explain (without a lot of detail). Exactly what is taking place. Although this code is fully functional. CREATE TABLE table name (. I wan...
tutorial355.easycfm.com
6836786. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
And creating an email client for POP3 Email Reading! By: Pablo Varando ]"/. Using CFPOP and creating an email client for POP3 Email Reading! Create your own Email Client With ColdFusion! A tutorial was added to the site by Robert Jones. That takes this example to ColdFusion MX. The tutorial below will work on a CF 5 environment only. If you are running CFMX please check out the new tutorial. There will be seven files associated with this tutorial that you will create. File Name : Application.cfm. The var...
tutorial36.easycfm.com
6836787. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
FOR XML and Cold Fusion. What the heck is FOR XML? It's a type of query in Microsoft SQL Server that will return formatted XML data to you as a string basically. There are a host of options for FOR XML queries and I'm not going to get into that at all for this tutorial. Google 'FOR XML RAW AUTO EXPLICIT' for some good information. What to do, oh what to do. This script demonstrates how to dump for xml query data to the screen as xml. FROM SOMETABLE FOR XML RAW. Select 'xml' as xmlstring from bad where 0=1.
tutorial360.easycfm.com
6836788. Tutorial360.it
tutorial360.it
6836789. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Charge Credit Cards using Authorize.net and ColdFusion. Charge Credit Cards using Authorize.net and ColdFusion. I have seen many shopping carts on the web that make thousands of dollars a month just processing your e-commerce transactions. Now you too can cut out the middleman and save a few bucks or build your own processor and make a few bucks. This example uses Authorize.net's AIM implementation. In order for the following code to work correctly you must have a few things:. P Phone Number: br. Input t...
tutorial361.easycfm.com
6836790. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Dynamically Add Rows To a Form. Dynamically Add Rows To a Form - -. This was a part of a system I wrote to create a purchase order. That gives the user the ability to add multiple items to it - -. The user enters the data, clicks on the "Add Another" Button,. The page reloads, and a new row is added to the form and the previous data entered is kept intact - -. Checks to see if form.numba is defined and if it is, adds one to the amount. If its not, it sets it to 1. Cfset getnumba = form.numba. The page re...
tutorial362.easycfm.com
6836791. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Building a Suggest List with XMLHttpRequest. Building a Suggest List with XMLHttpRequest. Building a Suggest List with XMLHttpRequest. This tutorial shows how to dynamically create a suggest list as long as the user fills a form field. Like Google Suggest. You can download all the files for this tutorial by going to:. Http:/ www.easycfm.com/downloads/suggest.zip. On december 2004, Google. Containing the 'pre-search' result items. This 'pre-search' uses the text typed till then as an argument. Main HTML p...
tutorial364.easycfm.com
6836792. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Remove junk characters from form input. This code is so sweet it will rot your teeth out and it hurts to give it out but here ya go:. 1 Put this at the top of the page. it will parse the FORM scope b4 it goes into any local variable or db. It checks for any code that is outside the ASCii 255 character set. 2 You can easily modify it to accept whatever scope ya wanna loop thru and you can change what it replaces the unrecognized char with. It defaults to a blank space. March 12, 2005. June 05, 2009. Sorry...
tutorial365.easycfm.com
6836793. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Email Module and You. This tutorial will show you how to create an email module that will. Display to you how many emails you have in your inbox of any pop 3 account. First we will create a database so that you can store multiple user info. I will be using mysql for this example. CREATE TABLE 'tbl email users'. Fld emailid' bigint(20) NOT NULL auto increment,. Fld pop' varchar(255) default NULL,. Fld emailuname' varchar(255) default NULL,. Fld emailpass' varchar(255) default NULL,. FROM tbl email users.
tutorial366.easycfm.com
6836794. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Mach-ii for newbies - part 2. Hello, and welcome back. This is the follow up to a part 1 (obviously), originally posted at Easycfm.com ( http:/ tutorial345.easycfm.com/. If you did not read that one yet you probably should (or maybe not - what do I know? At any rate, I won't come after you if you don't). In other words, to use and leverage the mach-ii framework you should (no - need to) understand OOP. File is mach-ii specific to the highest degree. So that is the walk I'll walk and talk I'll talk fo...
tutorial368.easycfm.com
6836795. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
How to Dynamically Generate Static HTML Files Using Coldfusion. Create a static mini html generated site that will allow a user to skim through movie reviews. The links to each review will appear on the left, and the review will appear on the right. Of course this can be anything more simple and if you so desire more complex but in this case my experiment simply used movie-reviews as the theme. Bull; MR ID ( primary key, and movie review id ). Bull; MR TITLE ( movie review title ). Table td.field { w...
tutorial374.easycfm.com
6836796. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Show results in pages like google. Paging Recordsets like google. Hello everybody. This is my first tutorial, and I hope not the last. Thanks to Pablo (como has estado? Beggining and understanding the Dreamweaver page recordsets. When we connect to database and we made a query, we get a recordset. Sometimes we use the DW behavior for paging the final result in pages, but isn’t flexible…. How about numeric paging? Made that you need to perform the repeat region and paging behaviors in your query page.
tutorial375.easycfm.com
6836797. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
ColdFusion MX 6.1 Installation on Linux (Ubuntu - Hoary Hedgehog). ColdFusion MX 6.1 Installation for Ubuntu 5.4 (Hoary Hedgehog). I would like to announce that I have successfully installed ColdFusion MX 6.1 on Ubuntu 5.x (Hoary.). Despite what some readers might think uh, so what. , for me this is. So here it is, for another newbie like myself. How to install ColdFusion Mx 6.1 on Ubuntu (Debian Based). 1 Download the ColdFusion Mx 6.1 from Macromedia's website. 2 At the prompt type. It will ask for typ...
tutorial376.easycfm.com
6836798. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
UPS XML Time&Transit Rates with Coldfusion. Cfset form.city= Broadview Heights. Https:/ www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/TimeInTransit. ArrayLen(TNTData.TimeInTransitResponse.TransitResponse.ServiceSummary)#. Code=TNTData.TimeInTransitResponse.TransitResponse.ServiceSummary[. Type=TNTData.TimeInTransitResponse.TransitResponse.ServiceSummary[. Tt=TNTData.TimeInTransitResponse.TransitResponse.ServiceSummary[. Arrivaldate=TNTData.TimeInTransitResponse.TransitResponse.ServiceSummary[. May 12, 2005. June 05, 2009.
tutorial378.easycfm.com
6836799. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
This tutorial gives an introduction to flash forms which can be implemented using Coldfusion 7.0. Creating a plain flash form. Creating a plain flash form with coldfusion is a piece of cake. There is no actionscript coding required. It is not necessary for you to learn flash to design these forms. Using coldfusion many complex and highly usable forms can be designed. So let's start by creating a simple flash form which will accept user login and password information. Login : cfinput name=. Here the cffor...
tutorial379.easycfm.com
6836800. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Send Page Url to A Friend. This is a method for reading in variables and constants from an XML file. In this example, we are reading them in to the application scope. This can be useful for sharing variables across applications or servers, and to keep things organized. Take the following XML file with some application constants. MyApplication dsn my dsn /dsn docRoot j: cfusionmx wwwroot my app /docRoot /myApplication. You will see the two application variables defined in the XML file. November 23, 2002.
tutorial38.easycfm.com
6836801. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Getting ColdFusion Studio for Linux. Getting ColdFusion Studio for Linux. I like using HomeSite for windows, and I am getting used to Dreamweaver Mx. But I still need something just as good for Linux. For some reason, I couldn't get wine and Dreamweaver Mx to work. So I Googled a bit and stumbled upon Eclipse and cfEclipse. Here is how to set it up. First off get the eclipse-SDK-3.0.2-linux-gtk.zip file from http:/ www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php. Unzip the eclipse zip file like;. Now unzip both files.
tutorial381.easycfm.com
6836802. tutorial 382
Senin, 25 April 2011. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email. Senin, 05 Juli 2010. Kumpulan tips and trik. 1 Untuk mempercepat browsing :. 1 Ctrl Enter, ini untuk membuka domain yang menggunakan .com. caranya adalah ketikkan nama domain kemudian klik ctrl enter. contohnya, anda ingin membuka “www.yahoo.com” jadi ketiklah “yahoo” kemudian klik ctrl enter. 2 Tweeking Firefox :. 1 Ketik “about:config” di firefox anda kemudian enter. 2 Maka akan keluar sebuah settingan untuk tweaking firefox. Untuk pengguna DSL :. 3 Set &...
tutorial382.blogspot.com
6836803. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Generate a unique number from current date and time. Generate a 14-digits unique number from the current date/time. This function generates a 14-digits unique number that you may need when you assign unique IDs/numbers for database records. Hint="This function generates a 14-digit unique number from the current date and time". Get the year, month, day, hour, minute, and second from the current date/time and store them in variables. Cfif len(vMonth) EQ 0. Cfelseif len(vMonth) EQ 1. Cfif len(vDay) EQ 0.
tutorial384.easycfm.com
6836804. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Ultra easy calender picker. ICalender = 0;. SRes=sRes and function cl DaysInMonth(iYear){return new Array(',31, ( iYear % 4 = 0 & iYear % 100! 0) iYear % 400 = 0? 29 : 28), 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31);}. SRes=sRes and var cl month name = new Array (','January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December');. SRes=sRes and function CreateCalender(o){. SRes=sRes and var cl selD = document.createElement('select');. SRes=sRes & if( cl in.l...
tutorial385.easycfm.com
6836805. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using Arrays for Your Sites Security. Who every thought about minimizing the size of your database? Especially for the security section. I had a project come up where the company said, We need a security system where each user can access certain controls. Some of the controls on a page we want disabled for some users. Most sites I have worked on has had controls on pages, so if their secrity clearance wasnt high enough to access the page, then it denied them. Lets create a simple Application.cfm File.
tutorial386.easycfm.com
6836806. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 1. Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 1. Circuit.xml.cfm and Fusebox.xml. To follow this tutorial please go to http:/ www.fusebox.org and download your copy of fusebox 4.1 and unzip it to your wwwroot folder. Once you have that done we can begin. Open up your favorite code editor (I am using dreamweaver but any will do.) and create a file called circuit.xml.cfm. Save it to the same folder as your index.cfm. You will see 14 of them. Now if you are reading through them your h...
tutorial388.easycfm.com
6836807. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 2. Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 2. Now that you have a circuit and an action for that circuit you will want to create the page that will be that action. If you just said huh? Don't worry it will become clear in a moment. Open up your favorite editor and create a page called dsp welcome.cfm. In that page I would like you to type the phrase Hello, I am an action called welcome. Save it to the same folder as your index.cfm. That is our default fuseaction,. Is showing. Bu...
tutorial389.easycfm.com
6836808. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 3. Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 3. Ok so far to recap we have found out what fusebox is, what files we needed to create to get it to work, plus what to put into those files, and How to properly use fuseactions to call a page. So with this freshly in mind (I hope) you are ready to get to the juicy stuff for Fusebox 4.1. For our fusebox application. In the folder you extracted fusebox into you will see a sub folder called Plugins. With the power to run script before or afte...
tutorial390.easycfm.com
6836809. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 4. Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 4. Before we get started into the nitty gritty of things let me explain something about how files are named in fusebox. When fusebox was invented the creators decided that to make their application as neat and as efficient for coders as possible they came up with a system of how their files were to be named. It makes allot of sense when you sit down and think about it. This is how it goes:. Pages that deal with displaying of information.
tutorial391.easycfm.com
6836810. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Switching in between languages. I use this script to switch between 2 languages (French and English). See this example at http:/ www.utopicminds.com. Make sure you use the same directory structure for both language. French : /fr/index.cfm. So on your page all you need to do is make a link using this code. I put this in my header file ( cfinclude template=header.cfm ). Link to the english page:. ListLast(CGI.SCRIPT NAME, "/")#. Link to the french page:. ListLast(CGI.SCRIPT NAME, "/")#. July 07, 2005.
tutorial392.easycfm.com
6836811. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Replacing Ugly Text With Nice Text Graphics. Have you ever though, Man oh man, I wish I could make my text look a lot better. If so, then this tutorial is for you! How would you like all your text to come up completely different? Actually come up as predesigned graphics instead of the text you entered. This is how. Below type any letters you see above and click submit. The CF code will replace the letters with letter graphics. We are defining #FORM.title# - -. We are grabbing each letter one by one for p...
tutorial393.easycfm.com
6836812. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Re-usable form submission cleaner. Re-usable form submission cleaner. On my hands is a web application running against some 30 tables, documenting many new business processes. On the add/edit pages ( some 30 or so across the site ) I had a lot of server side routines running to ensure the validity of the incoming data. Sample: (note in examples - CapFirst,NumbersOnly are UDF's from CFLib.org. To make demo work, use a cfinlude to instantiate them, or in some way create these as functions. Cfinclude templa...
tutorial394.easycfm.com
6836813. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Integrating and Customizing Google Maps Using the Google Maps API. Integrating and Customizing Google Maps Using the Google Maps API. In case you haven't noticed, developers have been putting Google Maps. To some very cool uses. One of my favorites is HousingMaps.com. Which allows users of the CraigsList. Database to search and map rental housing by city and price range. FoundCity.Net. Which locates exactly where all police reported crimes take place, Florida Sexual Predator. The Google Maps API. And wil...
tutorial397.easycfm.com
6836814. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Delete files and folders in a specified path! A question I tend to see a lot in the forums. How do I delete a directory and all files/directories inside of that directory? The truth is that ColdFusion does not provide an easy way to achieve the desired result. So to be able to do it you have to get a little creative :) (Gettin creative is a good thing, trust me! First take a step back and define what exactly you want to delete, so we'll define a folder (path):. Cfset tDirectory = "C: myFolder ". Q Quiet ...
tutorial398.easycfm.com
6836815. Tutoriais 3D gratuitos, melhores tutoriais 3ds Max em português
Os 10 erros mais comuns no 3ds Max. By Tutorial3D, 5 de fevereiro de 2013. Modelando uma mochila cartoon no 3d max. By Tutorial3D, 8 de novembro de 2011. Animando Bones no 3D Max. By Tutorial3D, 3 de outubro de 2011. Como configurar o 3D Max 2011. By Tutorial3D, 2 de setembro de 2011. Introdução à Animação com 3D Max. By Tutorial3D, 1 de setembro de 2011. Aprenda como melhorar seus renders 3D. Por Tutorial3D, 31 de julho de 2015. Tutorial sobre composição no After Effects. Saber lidar com diferentes situ...
tutorial3d.com.br
6836816. Tutorial3d.it - Motiongraphic,compositing, VisualFX & 3d
Follow us on Twitter. Follow us on Facebook. Subscribe To Rss Feed. Follow Us On Google. Photoshop tutorial: Distruzione di un edificio con Photoshop. Photoshop tutorial: Distruzione di un edificio con Photoshop. Compositing in After effects: la sua importanza. Compositing in After effects: la sua importanza. Le sculture di ferro più incredibili di Mattia Trotta. Le sculture di ferro più incredibili di Mattia Trotta. L’artista italiano mattia trotta crea le più incredibili sculture. Di seguito il belliss...
tutorial3d.it
6836817. 3d flash animator
tutorial3dfa.blogspot.com
6836818. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A Simple Contact Us Page. This tutorial will demonstrate how to create a contact us page and then have ColdFusion automatically email you the results of the form. Ok, let's check to see if someone already filled the form out, if they did a hidden field called Process will have a value of one. And the form will begin to process. If the process field has a value of One. Then do the following:. Send the message to yourself, when the user posts it on your site. - -. Message By: #ContactName# - #ContactEmail#.
tutorial4.easycfm.com
6836819. Main Page @ tutorial4.stendhalforever.com
Haldane Tutorial 1 - Friday Group. To go to the main haldane tutorial site.
tutorial4.stendhalforever.com
6836820. Главная
Рады видеть Вас на нашем портале. Это коллектив молодых, талантливых писателей и амбициозных людей. Мы беремся за работы любой сложности и смело бросаемся им на встречу. Вам нужно профессионально написать научную статью, курсовую работу. Либо у вас не хватает времени наконец сесть за свою дипломную работу? Тогда вы пришли по адресу. Именно поэтому наши работы особенные и качественные. Наш сайт студенческих работ. С удовольствием окажет профессиональную помощь помощь студентам и выпускникам вузов на экзам...
tutorial4.vetyslugi.com.ua
6836821. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Reading JPEG Exif data with ColdFusion and Java. Reading JPEG Exif data with ColdFusion and Java. Exif data, a brief intro. The advantage of gaining access to this data is that information about the image can be displayed along with the image, on the fly, without having to enter and store it in a separate place: in a database or hard coded along with the image display. So Java to the rescue! There is a lot of data here about the class if you are interested. Download the Java .jar file from here. Save the...
tutorial400.easycfm.com
6836822. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Building an Editable Grid with AJAX and ColdFusion Components. Building an Editable Grid with AJAX and ColdFusion Components. Building an Editable Grid with AJAX and ColdFusion Components. This tutorial shows how to change an HTML table into an editable grid using JavaScript, XML and ColdFusion Components. No more page reloads! In this tutorial, we will change an HTML table into an editable grid. That is, we will automatically create a form from grid cells using JavaScript and call some ColdFusion co...
tutorial401.easycfm.com
6836823. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
DNS-less connection to MySQL. Date: 9/16/2005 10:00 AM. Description: UDF used to connect directly to a mySQL server; bypassing a DSN. Place this function within reach of any page you wish to use the mySQL() function on. Example: application.cfm. Description= Connects to a mySQL server. No DNS needed. Cfargument name= JDBC URL. Hint= JDBC URL of the mySQL server to connect to. With or without the leading 'jdbc:mysql:/ '. Hint= SQL to process. Hint= Name of the query results (optional); Defaulted to 'mysql'.
tutorial402.easycfm.com
6836824. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Easy Pagination With MySQL and ColdFusion. This Tutorial will show you an example of a more efficient pagination method than those commonly used on small web sites. Although the query does run on every new page view, it ONLY returns the rows needed for the current page. Another great thing about this method is that the url variable to go to any page is simply the page number that you want to go to. Download the CFML Code Here. Download the SQL for the Sample Database Here. Cfparam name= "url.page". Cfset...
tutorial405.easycfm.com
6836825. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Stop automated form submission by using Image Verification. Spammers are getting clever. I know the words spammer and clever don't fit easily in the same sentence but they are employing more and more methods to send you their rubbish. One method that has been around a while is automated form submissions where a bot will automatically fill out a form on your site with junk. ColdFusion MX 6.1. The CFX OpenImage tag (Free from here: http:/ www.kolumbus.fi/jukka.manner/cfx openimage/. Process the forum- -.
tutorial406.easycfm.com
6836826. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
DHTML Tabs (Part 1 of 2). My Tutorials on EasyCFM.com. When I set out to design a tabbed interface generator, my primary goal was to create an interface that would load all the data in each tab in a single page request. This would allow the user to click on each tab in the interface and instantly see the data on that tab without waiting for it to load. This requirement necessitated the use of DHTML. Another problem with the example was the use of ID selectors for the tab control. The intent of their ...
tutorial409.easycfm.com
6836827. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Advance uses of CFMAIL and CFMAILPARAM. Advance use of CFMAIL and cfmailParam. By now you've most likely already realised how useful cfmail is to send out mass-emails informing everyone of your new site and products, and no doubt you've already heard about cfmailParam to send attachments out like new price lists. Well now we are going to look at some other way of making your marketing (not spam :o) email look more professional. A basic email script. Brand new special offer". Brand new special offer".
tutorial41.easycfm.com
6836828. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
As you may have noticed on pages like Google, you will see that they have a program called ‘search? Rsquo; and many people have wondered how you can run a Coldfusion page without any extension to mimic that. The reasons can be for Security, because they don’t want people to know they are running CF, or just for clean looking links. I personally am not an advocate of Extensionless Coldfusion but the demand has been such that it should be addressed. You need access to the Coldfusion default-web.xml. The ca...
tutorial412.easycfm.com
6836829. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
I will showcase some of the advantages of going dynamic. I will explain the main concepts related to using and designing databases. I will guide you through designing your databases. I will suggest some best practices in database naming. What is a database? A database usually refers to data organized and stored on a computer that can be searched and retrieved by a computer program. As Ben Forta put it in one of his excellent articles. What is a dynamic site? From the following diagram, its clear that the...
tutorial415.easycfm.com
6836830. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Authentication system (encryption and Update profile capabilities). Thanks to Peter Tillbrook’s tutorial. ( http:/ tutorial113.easycfm.com/. Access database with 4 types of users included. Only user entered is an admin user. This page includes the header and footer file. Nothing much in this page. I just added some code to display the webmaster and on wich date the page was changed. I inserted the code to check if user is logged in. Cfif Session.Logged EQ false. Cflocation url= #Request.LoginPage#. If us...
tutorial418.easycfm.com